The Mad Adventures of Suzie Lavender - Tommy and Joan

Printer-friendly version

This isn't my best work but I need to introduce some new characters

I think I mentioned that Judy has a sister two years her junior. She too is a real success in her business though not in the same fashion as Judy. While Happy Girl Cosmetics has become something of a national corporation, Joan’s company, Lovely Woman, is actually a single woman’s clothing store. They do have top line clothes and Judy likes to shop there for her own wardrobe, particularly for work. Still, her relations with her sister are frosty at best.

Anyhow, I’m tagging along with Judy on a crisp Saturday in early December. I’m only twenty-three days away from the big operation but I can feel the hormones from the many sissy cocktails I’ve had doing its work already. I have a slight swish in my slightly plump butt that you can see through my cute red short shorts. This is bare legged day and I can feel how soft my wonderfully hairless, oiled and already shapely legs are. I got Thelma to paint my fingers and toes red this week and I’m showing them off in my open toe white sandals. Add to that a red wool turtleneck sweater and I’m ready to go. Oh, and, of course, I’m wearing my usual pink lipstick to go with my usual cute makeup and Claudette Colbert hair with the cutest short bangs.

Like I said, I’m just tagging along today. It’s fun to see someone shopping for themselves and I’m trying to help Judy pick out a nice business suit for work. We’re arguing because I think Judy would look good in baby blue while Judy wants to dress more conservatively since she’s the boss and all. I tell her she’s an old fuddy duddy.

“Yeah? Wait till you meet my sister. I bet you’ll love me then.”

“Aw, Judy. You know I love you already, Mommy.” I give her a hug.

Yes, we are visiting Judy’s sister, Joan. Judy always dreads this annual business encounter and I’m glad I’m with Judy for support. Joan lives in this mansion in the north suburbs. She married rich but her husband took off years ago. Joan got the house in a settlement and, with business booming at the Lovely Woman, pulls in about as much money as Judy does.

Some maid greets us at the door and we enter. Joan is in the tea room. My god, what is it with rich women? Judy has a dressing room (that I love by the way) and Joan has a tea room. What will they come up with next? Anyway, I finally meet Joan and she does seem a bit standoffish. Like Judy, she has platinum blonde hair, but that’s where the comparison ends. While Judy’s features are somewhat softer, even motherly, Joan comes off as someone to the right of Cruella De Ville. Bleh!

And her personality doesn’t seem much better as she attempts to keep up with the Joneses, or at least Judy. “Have you seen my new Pomeranian couch? The upholstery is made from Pomeranian dog hair that was clipped at Mary Van Horn’s dog salon.”

“Yeah, I’m impressed.” You can tell that Judy isn’t. “ So do you want to know the state of your business this year, Joan dear?”

“ What do I care? Just tell me how much I made.” Joan lights up a cigarette. “Anyone mind.”

“YES!” Judy and I say in unison.

“Your sissy daughter has brassy balls, Judy.” I’m not sure if I’ve impressed Joan or if I’ve annoyed her.

A rather hunky boy of about my age enters the tea room and I have to say he’s pretty built. He doesn’t have a shirt on and he is showing off his rippling muscles. I look at the crotch of his jeans and I can tell he’s really well hung as well. Oh, my god! Why am I looking at him like that? I never would have done that when I was Simon, wouldn’t have wanted to. But now there’s a part of me that wants this boy to take me. And I’m wondering if this boy wants to take me too because he keeps staring at my sexy bare legs and flaming red toenails.

Judy notices all this as well and doesn’t seem all that happy with either of us, but especially the boy. “Well, Joan, aren’t you going to introduce my nephew to your niece?”

“Hmph! Yes, Tommy, meet your cousin Suzie. She’s Judy’s new sissy daughter.”

Tommy’s face hits the floor. “Sissy? You mean I’m getting hard looking at- a boy? “ Yes, I think there may be a tinge of homophobia at work here.

Judy seems gleeful at his predicament, “Surprise.”

“I think I’m going to be sick.” Tommy runs off and I’m a bit stunned at the sudden cruelty. I feel like I want to cry. And it doesn’t help that Joan brags about how her Tommy is the star quarterback of Northdale High which also won the Jupiter County championship and is now playing for the Mippa State Championship.

And I’m really hurt. The hormones are kicking in and the negative effects are now on the surface as I begin to cry and run off. “Aw,” Joan feigns sympathy. “Come again,sissy niece.”

I have to admit I’m a little mad at Judy too. Why was she so mean to me? Okay, I know, she was trying to be mean to Tommy but why did she have to be mean at all?

Judy finds me sitting on the bench in the yard. She’s ready to go but she can tell I’m mad at her. She tries to explain, “I’m sorry, Suzie, but these people tend to bring out the worst in me.”

“Yeah, you can say that again.” I’m still in tears. “You we’re really cruel in there. And Tommy… I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life.” Yes, maybe I’m being a little overdramatic here but remember, I’m only sixteen.

“Honey, Tommy is a jerk, okay? He has to play this macho game that boys play because if he doesn’t, well he thinks that makes him weak.”

“Oh, you’re a psychiatrist, now? “

“Honey, you know you’re not being rational.” And with that, I start to cry hysterically. “Suzie, Suzie, SUZIE! STOP THAT! You’re making a fool of yourself!”

“I don’t care. You all hate me.”

“(sigh) Nobody hates you, well maybe your father does, but nobody else does. Look, sometimes you have to behave at places like this where…” Judy stops and realizes maybe she wasn’t behaving all that well herself. “Oh, my, God, Suzie, I’m so sorry.” She hugs me and I get my good cry out at last.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The rest of the day goes better as we do some mother and daughter things like shopping for a pocketbook and going for a yogurt at the mall. “Are you feeling better now, honey?” Judy asks.

“I think so, Judy, why did I get so out of control? Was it the hormones?”

“You have a overload of them in you right now, I think. It’s good most of the time and it usually makes you happy from what I’ve noticed with the girls at work, but it can also bring your sadness to the surface. That’s why sissies cry a lot.”

“I’m sorry, Judy. I didn’t mean to get so bent out of shape.”

“It’s okay, sweetie. And I’m sorry that I set you off like that. No, I don’t like Tommy, obviously, and I like Joan even less, but I was wrong to put you in the middle of it. I hope you can forgive me.”

“Of course, Judy.” We hug again. “Tommy did like my legs though, didn’t he?”

Judy laughs. “I bet he’s up in his room fantasizing about you as we speak.”

And with that we have a good laugh and head on home.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos