The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 14

Printer-friendly version

Cheshire looks at her family as they sit around at the dining room table. Christine was glowing and Cheshire could guess that Christine has been enjoying herself. It was a good thing that she couldn’t get pregnant, but then again she figures Christine would make a good mother.

She looks at Tizzy and a smile appears on her face. She was so proud of how Tizzy turned out. She had been a scared malnourished, beaten
little boy, who was ready to end it all. Now she was a grown caring woman with a child of her own and a husband.

Her attention drifts to her newest girls. Krisha, Omphile, and Catlin. Catlin was on her way to become her newest operative. She had raw talent, but not the training. Krisha was going to make a wonderful ballerina. Cheshire knew how much she loved to dance. She’ll make sure
Krisha learns more than ballet. That way if she doesn’t want to follow that path or something happens, she can do something else.

As for Omphile, she still needs to observe her some more to see where her talents lay. The IQ test she had the doctor give Omphile while she was in the private hospital, showed her to be slightly above average. She wanted to see what other talents Omphile posse naturally.

“So, did you find a house you liked, sis?” Krisha looks over towards Tizzy and her husband.

“Yes. I’m going to get the one that connects to mom's property. That way Simba and Shur Khan can still be together and have more room to explore.”

“You mean to scare people. Most of the residence around here are scared of those two big cats.” Krisha had seen how some of her mother’s neighbors avoided the two of them.

“They shouldn’t be near our fence. If they are teasing or messing with our cats, then they deserve what they get.” Tizzy remembers one more when she was little that use to come up and tease Shur Khan.

So, she left the side gate open and watched as Shur Khan chased the bastard. She got her butt whipped by her mom, but it was worth it. The residences got a little upset until she showed them that the boy started it.

“You are such a momma’s girl.” Krisha was teasing her big sister.

“That I am, that I am. So, is my daughter. She’s such a momma’s girl.” Tizzy looks down at Lien with a smile on her face.

“I wish I had the type of relationship you have with your mother, then I have with mine.” Catlin loved how Cheshire’s family was so tight.

“You always have us, Catlin.” Krisha gently squeezes Catlin’s hand.

Her and Catlin had a blossoming relationship developing between them. She knew Catlin has always been friendly to her, but she never knew how Catlin felt about her. It wasn’t until Catlin started spending more time with her that she learned how Catlin felt. She had crawled into bed with her and started kissing and pleasing her.

Her, Alyona and Silvia had all been in the group of women the human smugglers were trying to sell. The three of them had their testicles cut off and given large quantities of estrogen. The smugglers had turned the three of them into shemales. The smugglers had some clients that loved shemales. Alyona was the most attractive of the three of them. She also had a deep Russian accent. Silvia was next and then her. Cheshire allowed her to get plastic surgery to enhance her breasts and fill out her hips and butt cheeks. After her experience being a sex slave, she never wants to be with another man.

“Hey Cheshire, I had an idea and wanted to run it by you first, before asking uncle Jack.”

“Up oh, Christine had an idea.” Tizzy looks over towards Christine with a teasing look on her face.

Christine just sticks out her tongue at Tizzy. She knew Tizzy was teasing her.

“What’s your idea, Christine?” Cheshire smirked when Tizzy teased Christine.

“I was wondering if I could use what happened to me, Tizzy and the others and write a script for a movie?” Christine watches Cheshire.

“It does sound like an interesting idea. Why don’t you go ahead and write the script? I’ll look at it and let Jack look at it to see what you put in
it.” Cheshire figures Christine didn’t know everything that happened. So she could improvise on the script.

“Thank you, Aunt Cheshire.” Christine was pleased that Cheshire was going to let her write it.

Cheshire just shakes her head. She never thought she would ever have a family after all the things she had been through.

“What are you thinking about, mom?” Tizzy noticed her mother thinking about something after speaking with Christine.

Cheshire smiles and just looks at her daughter “just about you guys. How lucky I am to have all of you.”

“It’s us, mom, that is lucky to have you.” Tizzy knew how much her mother wanted a big family. There was a lot the other girls didn’t know
about their mother, that she did.

Later in the day, Cheshire’s private encrypted cellphone starts ringing. She recognized the ring tone because it sounded like wolves growling.
She presses the accept button “hello Jack. What do I owe the honor of your call?”

“Remember that organization that has been acting as target practice for us?”

“You mean the Hunter Organization?” A smile appears on Cheshire’s face because she gave the order to two of her operatives to send a clear and loud message to them.

“Yes, those morons. Well, they want to have a parlay with me about putting an end to this mess. If you're not busy, I was wondering if you would like to come along for it.”

“I think I can rearrange my schedule. Do you want me to bring the whole family or just me?” Cheshire didn’t want to leave behind her pupil. She figures this would be a good experience for Catlin.

“Go ahead and bring anyone you like too.” Jack figures Cheshire might bring Shur Khan to scare these people.

“Alright. When is this parlay going to happen?”

“I’ll set it for two weeks from today. That way I can pick a nice public location for this.”

“You mean so Anika will have a nice kill shot.” Cheshire knew Anika was one of their best sharpshooters around. Tizzy didn’t come anywhere
close to how Anika was.

“Maybe. I have a niece that is as good as Anika. You remember what Casey can do.” Casey’s father trained her to handle a gun since she
could walk.

“Oh, speaking of Casey. She and my niece are working together. They stumbled across some interesting things. I have our special group
working on it.” Cheshire couldn’t believe the report she got from Sandy.

“What have they found?” Jack was curious now.

“Let’s just say that the Hunter’s had several items that the Hawaiian government is going to want back. You remember my niece was born with a unique talent but doesn’t use it that much.”

“I remember. She could make a fortune if she chose to use it.” Jack knew that Charlotte could communicate with the dead.

Normally, he wouldn’t have believed it, but when she gave him a message from his dead wife. She made a believer out of him. He knew Charlotte didn’t like using her ability.

“Yes she could, but Charlotte can’t handle the emotions that the ghost carries with them. She’s a lot like Julia in that respect. She wears her emotions on her sleeves.” Cheshire knows Julia lets her emotions show. That was what made her such a good cop.

“True. I’ll call you back with the location and time the meeting will take place.” Jack ends the call.

Krisha and Catlin’s bedroom:
Catlin watches from the bed as Krisha changes out of her leotard. She loved the curves Krisha had. If her parents knew she was a lesbian, they would freak out. They would also freak out to learn that Mrs. Patel was training her to be an operative.

She saw how sore Krisha’s feet looked from wearing the pointy dance shoes. She wonders if Krisha's feet were hurting her.

“Sweetie, come over here, so I can massage your feet.” She pats the spot next to her on Krisha’s bed.

Krisha walks over to her bed and sits down. Her feet were hurting her from the routine her mother had her practice. Her mother was making her practice hard for the recital coming up. She places her feet on Catlin's lap.

Catlin starts massaging Krisha’s feet. A low moan escapes from Krisha’s mouth, as Catlin eases the pain she was feeling. A smile appears on
Catlin’s face as she hears Krisha moan in pleasure. She loved Krisha’s exotic looks. Krisha had come from a village in India, where she was sold to pay her parent's debt.

Since she had been born with soft looks, the smugglers decided that she would make a cute shemale. She hated what she was forced to do and what was done to her. Some of the men that used her, enjoyed inflicting pain on her.

“Krisha, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?” Catlin notices Krisha had her eyes closed.

“What’s your question?” Krisha opens her eyes and looks at Catlin.

“Do you hate being a woman now?” Catlin was curious about how Krisha felt.

“At first, I hated everything that the smugglers did to me and who they forced me to have sex with. But since I was rescued by Tizzy, Julia and
Gina and taken in by my mom. I don’t mind being a girl. I can tell you this, I’ll never let a man put his penis in me ever again.” Venom was dripping on those words.

“So, does that mean I can have my wicked ways with you?” Catlin slides her hands up Krisha’s legs towards her groin area.

“Yes, that means you can do whatever you want to me.” Krisha leans forward and kisses Catlin.

up
164 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well now....

Samantha Heart's picture

This meeting with the Hunter's will be QUITE intresting. Especially if she brings Shur Khan. That will make a rucus for sure & if Chaos III is there.... hmmmmmmm...... Lunch for the wolf maybe? Especially if Jack dosen't like their answer then yes I'd say it's a different possibility. As for other members of the Prattle Family things ate looking good for them.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.