Aftermath 2

Printer-friendly version


Aftermath

The dream changed once again. I was 16 or 17, I was at a girlfriends house. We had just began getting ready for a big event. I had just came out of the bathroom. One towel around my body another wrapping my hair. As I sat at the makeup table and started. My friend took her shower. Thinking I normally don't wear too much makeup, but this is a special occasion. Glancing at my dress, a beautiful emerald green ankle length with a slit up one side to mid-thigh. I applied green eye shadow, accented my eyelashes and put on light red lip stick.

Once I finished with my makeup. I slipped on a pair of silky emerald panties. With my dress being a low back I couldn't wear a bra. I stepped into my dress pulling it up and adjusting it. Looking at the full length mirror in my friends closet. I turned and twisted, readjusting my dress. It seemed like I did it for 20 minutes. My friend returned from her shower.

Frustrated I said, “no matter how I adjust it you can still see my pantie line”

“__________, Here” She dug into her dresser and tossed me a thong.

“I have never worn one of these yet.” I said.

Pulling up my dress I slipped off my panties and slid on the thong. My whole body shuttered at the feeling.

Again I adjusted 9 ways to Sunday but still had a pantie line.

“damn” I exclaimed “still can see a line”

“The only other thing is to wear nothing”

“Do you think I should?”

“Why not, who would know besides us, other than Superman”

I nodded. Then slipped off the thong. Handing I back to my friend.

“Naw, go a head and keep it, plus I don't want anything that has been up your crack”

I just stuck my tongue out at her. We both laughed.

Checking the mirror it was perfect no lines what so ever. “ My mom would kill me if she knew I wasn't wearing a bra or panties.”

“How is she going to know. Unless you blab”

“Yea, I going up to mom I went to the Junior/Senior prom without any underwear. Does it look like I have a death wish”

“well you do look like Charles Bronson”

Again I just stuck out my tongue.

Giggling we both finished getting ready. With about 20 minutes to spare, we finished.

We waited in my girlfriends room, at quarter to 6 the door bell rang.

“ _________, Mallory your dates are here.” Again I could not hear my name.

“OK,” we both chimed.

Slowly taking our time we headed to the front room. I heard the boys both gasp as we came down the stairs. We made a grand entrance. Kevin my date was dressed in a black tuxedo with a green vest and bow tie.

Mallory's date was wearing the same but with a peach vest and tie. Both boys complimenting their dates dresses. Kevin, came up to me and presented me with a white and green corsage while Mallory received a blue and white one. Mallory's mom came out with bootiners for our dates. Taking our arm, they escorted us to a white stretch limo.

Still the beeping in the background was never ending.

Next thing we are standing in a lavishly decorated hall. Waiting in line, It was the grand march. As I stood there holding Kevin's arm. I felt nervous, the only thing between me and total embarrassment was a flimsy dress. Mallory and her date where right behind us. Soon it became our turn.

“Miss _______ West and Mr. Kevin Hartmen” was announced. We walked slowly and dignified into the prom. Once inside we stopped for our picture. I was in a great mood.

With all the music and my friends around how could I not be. Finding a table. Kevin offered to get us drinks. Teasing I said, “yeah, a vodka martini shaken not stirred” Laughing he left for the drinks. Mallory and her date came and sat down.

Finally our friend Sarah and her date, Alan. Finished off the table. Mallory's date and Alan went to get them drinks. Sarah, Mallory and I talked about our dresses and other girls, kind of what all girls do. Shortly after the boys returned with the drinks. We where asked to dance. A medium slow song.

We danced for the next three songs, then took a break. It took me a while to get over being nervous about not wearing any underwear.
Thinking why am I having these dreams about a girl, whose name is unknown to me.

Actually not unknown not reveled to me. Why? I asked myself. Could it be something to do with the cryogenics? I will have to remember to ask the other two who volunteered too. As part of the project I never met the other two. Outside of briefings.

So other then them both being Ssgts. One named Hart and the other Green. Other than what they had on their uniforms I know nothing about them. Probably the same with them knowing nothing about me. Ssgt Green was a cop, His uniform had the SP badge from a S.A.C base. Ssgt Hart was a PJ, a Pararescue. His jump wings and medical insignia were on his uniform.

I continued hearing the beeping. I seemed as I was a semi conscious state. Not awake yet not fully unconscious. Not even a sleep either.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wasn't Clear...

...whether or not Mallory, Sarah and the guys were people that Marcus had known, though it's certainly tempting, the way this was written, to guess that he didn't, and that Hart and Green are Mallory and Sarah. (If so, they probably don't know their names either.)

Eric

More memories being implanted?

Jamie Lee's picture

Rather strange having such detailed dreams when not fully asleep. Are they implanting more memories of an older age, or are these actually desires Marcus has repressed?

Maybe the next chapter(s) will explain further.

Others have feelings too.