A New Life-Kelly's Revenge Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

“Man, I never realized how expensive it is to live here in Hollywood.” Kelly and Victoria had gone to two properties they were interested in.
The places were nice and had some of what they wanted, but not everything. It didn’t have a pool where they could gather and talk. The garage was too small for Charlie’s truck. Plus, they were asking a lot for it.

“Welcome to my world, Kelly. So, you have a modeling shoot on Thursday?” Victoria looks over towards her friend.

“Yep, it’s a new up and coming clothing company. According to my agent, they requested me after viewing my picture she sent.” Kelly was thrilled Tiffany Taylor had taken her on as a client.

She has been getting her jobs left and right. Also, it helped a lot that she had several producers that like her acting. That was the only reason she could afford right now to buy a new place for her, Victoria and Charlie.

They visit two more places, before stopping at a gay club that Victoria performs at occasionally. The lights were turned down low, but the place had a nice atmosphere to it. They walk up to the counter “Hey Chuck, how about some service?”

A man wearing a black muscle shirt that hugged his chest and showed off his muscles looks at them. He had short blonde hair and was wearing an old fashion black bowler hat and his eyes had dark eye shadow around them.

“Sorry darling, I don’t do that type of service anymore.” He smiles at Victoria.

“I didn’t mean that type of service, Chuck. However, if I wasn’t married to a well-built bear of a man, I would try my best to take you home tonight.” Victoria had a teasing smile on her face as she looked at Chuck.

Chuck just laughs at Victoria. He has known her since she first started doing drag.

“What brings you to my next of the woods?” Chuck was curious, because Victoria doesn’t come to this club much.

“I was in the area house hunting. Chuck, this is my dear friend Kelly. Kelly, this is Chuck Weinberg. One of the best piano players around. Not to mention one of the good-looking ones as well.” Victoria licks her lips after that statement.

“How is your husband going to react, when I tell him you are flirting with me?” Chuck had a smirk on his.

“He already knows, I’m a big flirt. He also knows, there is no other man for me, other then him.” Victoria would never cheat on Charlie. They have been married for years.

“So, Chuck, do you know of any good places near here that might be for sale?” Kelly knew Victoria could flirt all day.

“Hmm! I don't know of any, but I might know a Realtor that can help you. She's pretty good and doesn't ask a lot for commission.” Chuck pulls his wallet out and pull a white business card out.

He hands the card to Victoria “give her a call and tell her what you are looking for. She's pretty good at finding good homes for people.”

Victoria accepts it “thanks Chuck. Now, why don't we place our lunch order with you.”

Chuck pulls out his order pad “let me have it ladies.”

Victoria and Kelly give Chuck their order. They watch as he takes it back to the chef to prepare it. While Chuck is away, Victoria looks at Kelly “have you decided what you are going to do about your father and brothers yet? Because once they find out your making big bucks, they are going to come after you.”

“I know and I am still thinking of a plan. I want them to experience the humiliation and indignity of what they did to me. I mean, I don't mind being a girl now, but before being whore out and forcefully made to look like a clown. I never asked for that or being almost choked to death and being left in a junk car to be crushed.” Kelly balls her hands up because she was so angry with what had been done to her.

“Well, let me and Charlie know what you are planning and how we can help. We have grown attached to you.”

“I have grown attached to you two as well, Victoria.” Kelly hugs her friend.

Chuck brings them their lunch order. Victoria orders a White Russian to go with her lunch. She orders a coke for Kelly, since she isn't of age to drink and she didn't want to get Chuck into any trouble.

After lunch, Kelly and Victoria stop at their favorite grocery store to buy the ingredients they needed for tonight. Since, Kelly was cooking, she does the shopping, while Victoria picks out a few other items they needed at the apartment. While they are waiting inline to check out,
Kelly picks up a homes for sale book. She figures she could look through the selection and see what they might like.

When they arrive back at the apartment. Victoria helps put everything away that they bought.

“I'll be in my work room, if you need me.” Victoria had a dress she needed to finish.

“Okay, I'll get started on prepping everything for dinner. “ Kelly grabs the stuff they just bought and start prepping it.

As she is prepping the food, she thinks about what she wants to do to her family for what they did to her. Sure, what they did, helped her get her foot in the door in the movie industry. However, it almost cost her, her life. That one trucker that strangled her, nearly killed her. If she hadn't passed out, due to the lack of air. He would had crushed her throat.

She finishes prepping everything, so all she had to do was mix it together and cook it. She glances at the wall clock and notice she still had an hour before Charlie would be home. Kelly grabs the jasmine rice and prep the rice cooker.

Once the rice cooker was prepped. She grabs a bottle tea and turn the television on and watch a movie, while she waits to start cooking. While she is watching the movie, she thinks about what she wants to do to her family.

up
277 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yeah, rats come out for green backs

Jamie Lee's picture

Leave it to her dad and brothers to try and find her once money gets involved. Her dad will claim she owes him for this and that and that she owes her brother too.

What she owes them is a one way ticket to Death Vally without any supplies. What she doesn't owe them is the money she earned on her own.

Others have feelings too.