Project: Stingray Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Tom looks down at Delphine as she slept next to him. Her short strawberry blonde hair rested against her shoulder. He saw the tattoo's she had on her body. He places a kiss on her neck.

He could feel her naked body resting against his. He has missed her for the last few weeks. He knew she was working for NOAA now and was in the process of building a new boat. He had gone over to her parents house and found her bent over a high tech looking boat.

The thing had two top mounted jet engines mounted on the back of the boat. She had been bent over working on a strange looking engine inside the boat itself. The engine inside the boat looked like it came out of a formula racing car.

He just stood and watched her ass as she leaned further and further into the engine compartment. Once she stood up, he walked over and wrapped his arm around her body and gave her a kiss. He had asked her about the strange looking boat, and she informed him it was her new project.

Afterwards, she gave him a tour of Stingray and he couldn't believe that she built him herself. After the tour of Stingray, she went inside the house to change and went to dinner. They ended up back at his place, where they made love most of the night.

Delphine wakes up and turn around so she could look into Tom's eyes. She so, loved what he did to her last night.

“Morning, handsome.” A smile appears on her face.

“Morning beautiful.” Tom leans down and kisses Delphine on her plump lips.

Delphine wraps her arms around Tom and returns the kiss. She could feel his tongue probing the inside of her mouth. She spreads her legs open, so he could slide inside of her.

She arches her back off the bed, as he buries himself deep inside her artificial vagina. He was filling up every inch that the doctor had given her. They continue making love for awhile, before stopping and cuddling against each other.

“So, what are your plans for today?” Delphine looks up into Tom's face?

“Staying here in bed with you, unless you have something else planned?” Tom holds Delphine close to his body.

“I have nothing planned for today. I can't do any more work on the new boat, until some items I ordered come in.” Delphine loved being held by Tom.

She has always wonder what it would be like to be held by someone she loved. All the times while she was serving in the military, she missed having someone special to come home too. As it stood now, the climate in Washington D.C. was toxic for equal rights and protection for transgenders.

It was a little better when she was in the service, but you still didn't want to come out and tell the people you were serving with, that you were trans. Hell, most of her crew mates thought she was a woman, because of her looks. Some of the sailors she met, were surprised she was a guy.

Tom noticed Delphine was thinking about something. He has come to learn her little twitches and facial expression.

“What are you thinking about, sweetie?” He caress her face.

“My life before I met you.” Delphine kisses Tom's hand.

She really is in love with Tom. He understood her and didn't hold her past against her.

“Do you regret what we have now?” Tom had to admit that he was lucky to find such a beautiful, smart woman like Delphine.

He has never met a woman like her. He wouldn't mind spending the rest of his life with her.

“Are you kidding? I'm a lucky woman to find such a kind, gentle, loving man, like you.” Delphine was looking up at Tom.

A smile appears on his face after hearing those words from Delphine. He leans down and kisses her. He could feel her return the kiss as passionate as he was giving.

Afterwards, Delphine gets up out of bed head towards the bathroom. She does her business and comes walking back into the bedroom. She notices Tom was watching her every movement. She puts a little extra wiggle, sass and seduction into her walk.

Delphine spots her panties and slip them on. She walks over to Tom's dresser and pull out one of his t-shirts. Because of her small frame, it hung down to about mid calf on her.

Tom smiles as he gets out of bed and walk over towards Delphine. He wraps his arms around her waist and just holds her against his body.

“What are you doing?”

“I thought I would go and make us some food, unless you want to order out?” Delphine turns around in his arms.

“Let's order out today.” He sweeps her off her feet and carry her back to the bed.

Delphine squeaks, when Tom drops her on the mattress. She was loving the attention she was getting from him. She hopes she never falls out of love with him.

The food arrives fifteen minutes later. Delphine and Tom takes bites from each other's lunches. Afterwards, they snuggle on the bed and watch a few movies. Delphine was enjoying the bonding building between the two of them. She has never experience any thing like this before. It was new to her and she was loving it.

up
183 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ar least she

Samantha Heart's picture

Now has a boy friend who loves her more then she had before.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.