How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

“That’s its baby. Keep that pose.” Nina snaps a few images of Rachel at the site they had chosen.

Rachel was in a skimpy two-piece posing with the spare motorcycle. Nina made sure to have Rachel pose in such a way so that her injury couldn’t be seen. A company had contacted Nina and asked if she could get a certain type of pictures of Rachel wearing their clothes and sexy clothes and such. She talked it over with Rachel and explained everything.

Roman was even offered to model some items as well. They were willing to pay him good money to be in the shots. So, Roman agreed and Nina found a nice empty lot that they could use to shoot different pictures.

The last picture that Nina takes of Rachel and Roman was in BDSM bondage gear with Rachel dressed as a ponygirl and Roman holding the reigns. Nina had made Rachel up really good.

“You know Roman, I love Rachel dress this way. Especially, with that horsetail sticking up like it is.” Nina walks over and caresses Rachel’s cheek.

Rachel shivers from Nina’s touch. Some part of her was enjoying being dressed like she was. She could feel herself getting excited and hated the fact that her plumbing was still a males plumbing. The butt plug in her ass didn’t feel that bad.

“Roman, why don’t you take our little pony for a walk. I want to get more images of her, walking around dressed like she is.” Nina had a smirk on her face.

“Come along little pony.” Roman removes the reigns and attached a leash to Rachel.

Roman had a smile on his face as he walked Rachel around. He made sure to keep a nice pace for her and that she was walking like she was supposed to.

“I wonder how much Nina is going to get for these pictures.”

Rachel was thinking the same thing. She wonders how much Nina was getting paid for the pictures they took all morning. She’s hoping it would be enough to build a new motorcycle for racing.

After another hour of taking pictures, Nina helps Rachel out of the fetish clothes. Rachel couldn’t believe how turned on she got wearing them.

“So, sweetie did you enjoy your photo shoot?” Nina looks into Rachel’s eyes.

“I would be lying if I didn’t tell you I was turned on.” Rachel was still feeling a little horny after all that.

A smile appears on Nina’s face “something to think about and do, once we get home.” She places a kiss on Rachel’s cheek.

“Alright ladies, let's get ready to move out.” Roman was ready to go. He enjoyed the photoshoot they did.

“Hold your horses, Roman.”

“I did, remember Rachel?” A smirk appears on Roman’s face.

Rachel blushes as she enters the Rv. She sits in the passenger seat. Nina enters and sits in the back to work on the photos.

Roman drives to the next race. One where they didn’t have to worry about Ted or his family interfering in the race. Once they were set-up, Roman and Rachel take their motorcycles out on the track, to practice.

Rachel had to find her groove again, but she manages to find it. Roman pushes her as they try to outdo each other. Rachel catches up to Roman, just as they cross the finish line. Her front tire was just behind his back tire.

“Gotcha you!” Rachel pulls up directly next to him.

“I thought I almost lost you there.” Roman removes his helmet to look at Rachel.

“Well, at least we know, I'm ready for tomorrow.” Rachel was looking forward to racing tomorrow, after being forced to recover from her injuries.

“Just be careful, Rache. You messed up on turn three.” Nina walks over with her camera and shows Rachel.

Rachel looks at it and notices if there had been another rider be sided her, they would have wiped out. That was the last thing she wanted to do to her fellow rider.

“I'll be careful.” Rachel gives Nina a kiss on the cheek.

The three of them head back to the Rv they have been traveling in. Rachel and Roman go over the dirt bikes. Cleaning them up and preparing them for tomorrow's race.

While Rachel and Roman were doing that, Nina heads inside and starts preparing dinner for the three of them. While she is cooking, her cell phone starts ringing. She glances at the number and notices it was the client from S&B Lingerie Suppliers.

“Hello?”

“Hi, I would like to speak with Mrs. Nina stone.”

“Can I ask who is calling please?” Nina wonders why they were calling her.

“Tell her its Barbara Williams with S&B Lingerie.” Barbara loved the images Nina sent back and wanted to help sponsor the model she used.

“I’m Nina Stone, Mrs. Williams. How can I help you?”

“Ah, Mrs. Stone I loved the pictures you sent me of the two motorcycle riders. I would like to meet with them and if they agree to a proposal of mine. I would be willing to sponsor them as well.” Barbara was looking at the photos Mrs. Stone sent to her of Roman and Rachel. They were wearing some of her creations and posing with their motorcycles. She especially, liked the black hair woman, laying on her Motorcycle in a black lace teddy.

“I believe a meeting can be arranged. When would you like to meet?” Nina knew the schedule of Roman’s and Rachel’s races.

“How about, two from now in my Charlotte office?” Barbara knew she would be in Charlotte at the same time as they would be for a motocross race.

“Let me speak to Roman and Rachel. I’ll send you an answer.”

“Okay, I’ll be expecting your call, Mrs. Stone.”

“Until then, have a nice day.” Barbara ends the call.

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well looks

Samantha Heart's picture

Like the two have at least ONE corporate sponser. Wonder how many more will come in.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.