The Hunter, Becomes The Hunted Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Becky was making her daily report with Stanley and his team. She got the latest update about their case and what was going on with them. Stanley forwards her the file that had been put together by Camelot Network Solutions. She opens the encrypted file and starts going through the information.

“Holy crap!” Becky couldn't believe the information Terry and Mouse at MI6 had gathered.

She also couldn't believe how Brittney's father and mother had gone through so much surgery to disguise who they really were. She hopes Marshal Bullock, Jessica and Dave weren't walking into a trap.

Becky looks around for Tammy but doesn't see her anywhere. She tries to get in touch with Marshal Bullock and Dave but couldn't. Something was jamming the signal to their satellite phones. She hopes they are alright.

Tammy, Paul, Marshall Running Bear, Jerry, and Sophie were walking back to where Becky was. They had gotten rid of the three men they had captured. Paul was still pissed that they hadn't learned much from them.

“So, what should we do next?” Jerry looks towards Tammy as they walked.

“Wait till we hear back from Jessica and Marshal Bullocks team.”

“That's if they aren't made first.” Becky heard Tammy and the guys as they approached the tent they were staying in.

“What do you mean, Becky?” Tammy was curious.

“Take a look at the information I just received from Stanley.” Becky projects the information upon the tent wall for Tammy and the others.

They watched the information as it projects from Becky's wrist unit. Becky was watching Paul's reaction as the information popped up.

“Kat and I should have killed him when he came after Brittney and Terry.” Paul couldn't believe the extent Brittney's birth parents have gone through to change their looks.

Paul looks towards Becky “does Kat know about this?”

“More than likely, she knows.” Becky knew the information came directly from Stanley.

“If they know we are here. Then the other team might be in trouble.” Sophie was worried about the other team.

“Becky, can you contact the other team?” Tammy looks at her computer specialist.

“I tried, but something is jamming the signal. I can't get through to them.” Becky was concerned because some of her teammates were with the
other Marshal.

“That’s not encouraging. How long would it take us to get to them?” Paul didn’t want to leave them without any support.

“Too long. If they get into trouble.” Becky had tracked them until she lost the signal.

Religious Village:
Brother Arron and Brother Joseph continue to show Jessica, Marshal Bullock, and Dave around the village. Jessica kept a mental awareness as they toured the place. Most of the thoughts of the people they encounter was a mixture of curiosity and some lust directed towards her. A few guys they were introduced to, she detected they were in a relationship.

They were keeping it quiet, because of what happened to the last group of guys that had been caught. They had been taken to the nearby temple and were castrated or beaten repeatedly. The ones that had been castrated, were made to dress like women and disappeared. No one knew where they went.

If a lesbian couple was found, they were taken to the same temple and repeatedly raped. The men that had been beaten were forced to rape the women until they had proven they had been cured of their homosexual tendencies.

Marshal Bullock noticed how most of the people they encountered, kept their distance from them. He also noticed that some of the people who were members of the Church of Divine Light kept their distance from them.

Dave leans close to Marshal Bullock “have you noticed the looks in some of the missionary’s eyes?”

Dave noticed that some of the missionaries looked depressed and defeated or lonely. While others were enjoying themselves. They appeared perky and happy.

“Yes, I’ve noticed. There’s more going on here than is being shown.”

“That’s not all. I’ve lost contact with the other team.” Dave had checked his cell.

“I think its time we head back.”

“Brother Arron, I will head back.” Bullock looks at Brother Arron.

“Will you, your daughter and friend be coming back tomorrow? Because Father Jordanus should be available.” Brother Arron hopes they would be.

“Let me see what my schedule is like tomorrow and we’ll see how things go.”

“May God bless you.” As Brother Arron takes Marshal Bullock, Jessica, and Dave to their boat.

Once they were back, Dave unties their boat, while Marshal Bullock backs it out into the river and take them back upriver. They noticed that Brother Arron and Joseph watched them as they departed.

“Guys, there is a lot going on there, that I fear might be more then we can solve.” Jessica looks towards Dave and Bullock.

“I think your wrong, Jessica. They won’t stand a chance against the whole team.” Dave knew his team could take out anyone.

Jessica looks at Dave “this is going to get messy.”

“You know it.” An evil smile appears on Dave’s face.

Marshal Bullock just listened to the conversation going on between Dave and Jessica. He figures Jessica knows a little more then what she is letting on. He was also concerned with what he saw.

Once they were far enough away from the village, Paul’s cellphone beeps, letting him know he had several missed calls. As he looked at who called him, he notices it was Kat’s cellphone. He tries to dialing her back but is unable to. He does receive her message.

A smile appears, on, his face, as he listens to her voice. This is the first time they have been separated since he first started working with her. He was also happy she survived the assassination. He knows, now she was going to be out for revenge. Knoxville is her playground and she’ll raise hell to get her revenge.

He also hears the message that Becky left, saying she had some important information she needed to give them. He wonders what the information could be.

up
178 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thigs are about

Samantha Heart's picture

To get hot & intresting all over the globe. When all the info reaches all the teams & they ALL hit their targets.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.