Life on the Run in Skirts - Chapter 32

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 32 - It's perfectly okay to make a decision and then change your mind. Being able to change your mind is the best way to find out you still have one.

Heather's outlook on life changed after that night. The guest bedroom served only guests from then on. Heather’s reluctance to wear dresses remained firm, though he did give up his rule of no nightgowns. From that night on, he wore silky nighties to bed whenever he slept with Ellen. Even though Heather now classified himself as being intersex, they enjoyed a satisfying sex life. With the exception of Friday nights. Ellen made it clear she wanted to be rested for her Saturday morning workout with Derrick at the gym.

They maintained a professional relationship at work with absolutely no public shows of affection. They thought they had everyone fooled until the day Kellie caught Heather alone in the bathroom. As they stood next to each other repairing their lipstick, Kellie looked Heather in the eye and said, "Heather, I don’t know who you think you’re fooling."

Heather wrinkled his brow and responded, "Whatever are you talking about?"

Kellie rolled her eyes and replied, "Come on honey, everyone has seen the way you look at Ms. Newman. Tell me the truth, there is something going on between you two. The rumors about the boss and you are spreading like wildfire."

She grinned at Heather as she continued, "The office pool has you 10 to 1 on being a clandestine dyke, despite the ring on your finger. You've never mentioned or have even been seen with a man. Can you honestly tell me your preference of bed partners isn’t with women?"

Heather blushed and broke eye contact.

Kellie smiled, "It’s alright sweetie you don’t have to say anything."

Almost coincidentally, Ellen called a meeting of the entire office the next day. Once everyone was gathered, she announced that she had come to the realization that she was actually bisexual. She wanted everyone to be aware of her orientation in case someone had an issue with it.

After that, she started going out openly with women. As luck would have it, they were all clients or perspective clients. Ellen’s business clientele base grew exponentially. George was very supportive of these flirtations. He was not threatened by them, like he was when Ellen was being courted by manly gigolos. He couldn’t compete with the men, but women were an entirely different ball game. While he couldn’t hold a candle to those women in the beauty department, he knew in his heart he would win every time in the bedroom.

After a few weeks, Ellen and Heather started dating openly. Their first dates were interspersed between her business social outings. At first, Ellen took Heather only to straight nightclubs where she was well known. After a dozen or so of these mundane dates, their social outings morphed into visits to gay clubs. Finally, Ellen took her betrothed to a lesbian dance club where they were free to show their love openly. Heather finally got to dance with Ellen.

They became a known couple in the LGBT community. Heather enjoyed being pretty for his suitor. When they were parked up on lover’s lane, he would occasionally allow Ellen to get to second base. One special starlit night, after two bottles of delicious wine, Heather let her guard down and Ellen managed to round all four.

The speculations were running rampant about who it was that put the smile on the boss’ face. Then out of the blue Ellen called a meeting of everyone in the company, she made her engagement to Heather official. No one was surprised and everyone went back to their desks.

Nancy went to Ellen's office a short time later. Knocking on the door she said, "Ellen, can we talk privately?"

Ellen looked up from the report she was reviewing and replied, "Sure, come in."

Nancy closed the door behind her and then locked it. Standing before Ellen’s desk she said, "Ellen, I hope I am not overstepping my bounds here. We are more than business partners. I would like to think we are best friends."

Ellen sat back in her chair and nodded. "That is how I feel. We can talk about anything. What’s on your mind?"

Nancy frowned at her. "Ellen, you are a young, successful and attractive woman."

Ellen smiled at the compliment. "So far we are in an agreement. Please go on."

"You can have almost any stud you want. Why on earth are you sacrificing your freedom for that dyke of your ex-husband? I understand you feel some loyalty toward him, but I think you are taking it too far." Nancy was waving her hands as she spoke. "You have to put yourself first. From what you tell me, he isn’t even a man anymore. There is no way he can satisfy you as a woman."

Ellen’s eyes narrowed over with anger and she fought hard to maintain control. "That's true. Even at his best, his performance couldn’t hold a candle to men like your husband. You are so lucky to have him."

Nancy’s blood started to boil, "Ellen are you telling me that you and Derrick..."

Ellen realized she had let her mouth run away with her, "Oops sorry about that. Don’t get your bloomers in a wad. It was long before you two got engaged. It’s ancient history!"

Nancy thought about it, recalling that she wasn’t exactly celibate before Derrick so she shouldn’t hold Ellen to a standard she couldn’t match.

She got her emotions under control and said, "Listen to me. I will warn you this once, if you and Derrick ever move from ancient history and become a current event, you and I are going to have a serious problem."

Ellen said calmly, "Nancy, please don’t worry, I would never betray my best friend."

Nancy just looked back, "Forgive me, that doesn’t give me a warm and fuzzy. You didn’t seem to have any compunctions on two-timing your husband."

Ellen floundered for just a moment before she replied, "That’s not fair, it was a different situation. My husband was locked up in a Mexican jail hundred miles away. I didn’t know if he would ever come home to me. As it turned out, he never did. I traded in a mediocre husband for a new best friend and world class lover, albeit a lesbian one."

Nancy nodded at her answer, "Ellen, I hope we are still friends. A onetime dalliance shouldn’t come between friends."

Ellen fought hard to keep from smiling and responded. "Okay, let’s go with that."

Ellen thought to herself, ‘Well that was mostly true. It helps to hide a lie within the truth sometimes.’

Nancy wasn’t going to go away until she understood why her friend was willing to give up on men for her feminized husband. "Why the hell do you keep that eunuch around?"

Ellen smiled, "One of the reasons is that he has the tongue of a gecko. A man, even yours, is good for maybe twice an hour. In that time, my Heather can bring me off three or four times. Plus, he is my bestie and I love him."

Nancy grimaced and said, "Come on Ellen, I have had great cunnilingus experiences but they don’t compare to a stud filling you with a great big sausage."

Ellen sighed.

"Nancy you are young and inexperienced. My Heather’s tongue is malleable, soft, warm and lubricated. I find that it provides such intense stimulation that it is the best way for me to achieve orgasm."

Shocked, Nancy exclaimed, "Oh, come off it, you can’t tell me you don’t miss the feeling of penetration. "

Ellen smiled at Nancy, "I spent a lot of my life chasing the next big ‘O’, just to feel the big bang. I admit that with George and now Heather it is more like a small pop. But afterward I feel totally contented. I am intimate with a person who loves me and I them. We make each other happy. Isn’t that what’s all about? That is a much better sensation than the short-lived climax. With Heather, there is a feeling of intimacy that I never got hopping from one bed to the next."

@ @ @ @

Heather knew he had already set the precedent about wearing a dress at weddings, so he made no complaint when Ellen insisted that they go shopping for wedding dresses together. Much to Heather's delight, Ellen announced they both would be wearing a white wedding dress. Ellen, of course, made the selection on both dresses. Cost was not an issue.

Heather attempted to act indifferent about the selection, trying hard not to let his enthusiasm show. Holding up the dress Ellen selected for him, he was absolutely blown away at how amazing it was. His insides were doing the happy dance, it was the first time he looked forward to wearing a dress.

He ended up with a Princess V-neck chiffon wedding dress with a long train. Then reality hit, when he tried it on. The dress was perfect except his figure didn’t fill it out in the most critical of locations. He wasn’t well endowed; the dress accentuated his almost total lack of mammary glands.

Both he and Ellen loved the dress except for the total absence of a feminine décolletage. It was obvious he needed help up top. The dress needed to be filled with something that George was lacking. The most obvious solutions were breast forms, that Ellen suggested. But the thought of wearing forms again brought back very unpleasant memories. George made it clear to his wife, he was not going to allow her to glue forms on him again.

Ellen came up with a compromise that was suitable to both of them. She went to the mall and came home with a padded pushup sticky bra. Once it was on it gave Heather the appearance of a nice set of C sized boobs.

Wanting a contrast in dresses, Ellen selected for herself a low scooped neck mini lace dress. Not needing any help top side, Ellen looked spectacular. After the obligatory alterations both brides were delirious with their gowns.

The girls at the office threw separate bachelorette parties for the two brides. They took Ellen to a male strip club where the party went through over a hundred dollars is one-dollar bills. During a break in the music, Kellie, who had too much to drink, turned to her boss and said, "Ms. Newman, I have worked for you almost from the start, all of the office staff have been wondering. Are you sure marrying Heather is a good idea? No offence she isn’t exactly the pick of the litter, more like the runt of the litter if you ask me. You said you are a confirmed bisexual. You can have almost any man you want, why would you settle for her."

Ellen broke her gaze away from the cowboy standing a few feet away wearing nothing but a smile and leather chaps and answered her employee's question. "I have given that a lot of thought. Heather is the only person I want. She is the best person I have ever known. She is a sweet and an attentive creature, who just happens to have both an X and a Y chromosome."

Both girls turned their attention back to the stage and marveled at the size of the fireman’s hose. It took a while before the ramifications of that last statement made it way through her alcohol-soaked brain. The implication that Heather was really a man mimicking a woman spawned weeks of gossip in the break room.

@ @ @ @

They dragged Heather to a sports bar after she refused to go to a strip club. At the bar, Heather was hit on by three different guys, even if they were a little tipsy. He was conflicted, caught between being flattered and embarrassed. To his girlfriends it was hilarious, they had paid the biggest stud in the club to hit on Heather. No normal girl would turn him down. The bet was settled, that Heather was Bi, the rest were sure she was a straight lipstick lesbian. Her indifference to the stud confirmed their supposition she was a ‘straight’ lesbian.

Heather insisted he was going to a player in the planning for their wedding. Right from the start there was a major struggle, often contentious, about Derrick being involved in the wedding party. Ellen insisted he have some role; Heather didn’t even want him invited. The final decision took some delicate negotiations.

Since the wedding had two brides and no groom it was decided each would have a maid of honor. Ellen asked Nancy and Heather asked his sister Beth. Ellen had three of the girls from work as bridesmaids. Heather had his three former motel roommates on his side. There were no male ushers. The only man in the wedding would be Derrick.

Neither of the brides had a living parent so the ex-Seal would walk both girls down the aisle wearing his dress uniform adorned with a plethora of medals and ribbons. Ellen would take her position on his right and Heather on his left.

Like everything else in the relationship, Ellen wanted an unorthodox location for their nuptials. It took a lot of looking and discussion on where the venue for the event was to be. They, that is Ellen, finally selected the San Diego Zoo.

An outdoor wedding is always a crap shot. But being in southern California, the weather tended to put the odds in their favor. The Friday before the wedding, Ellen cornered her fiancée and begged, "Honey, can I ask you to do me a very big favor? I’m sure you are going to say no."

George was shocked she thought he would deny her anything. "To coin a phrase, ask and ye shall receive."

"Alright but don’t say I didn’t warn you. We both have appointments at my beauty salon tomorrow morning at 7 A.M. I'll drive us there. Bring cab fare to get you home. After I get my makeup done, I don’t want you to see me until we walk down the aisle. I have requested the bridal makeover special for both of us."

Heather shrugged he had anticipated something like this after his experience at Nancy’s wedding.

Ellen paused before she asked, "My question is Heather, will you go along with the entire package? I want this to be a perfect day."

George was getting a little nervous at the idea, "I assume you are talking about changing my hair style, a lot of makeup, and nails like last time."

Ellen smiled, "Yes, that is part of it. My question still stands. Will you go along with the entire procedure, even the parts you might be uncomfortable with?"

George couldn’t imagine what else could be involved so he felt safe to agree.

"Of course, dear. If that is what you want, you have my word."

Ellen threw her arms around his neck and covered his face with butterfly kisses. Between kisses saying. "Thank you."

The Saturday of the wedding was warm and sunny. Ellen drove them both to the salon. She signed them in and kissed her bride goodbye and went her way.

A large blonde Amazonian woman, whose name tag identified her as Ursula said, "Follow me. Go into the dressing room and strip off everything. I do mean everything!"

"Ursula, what’s going on? I'm here for a makeover. Why do I need to be naked?"

With a smirk on her face, an impatient Ursula sneered, "That’s Miss Ursula to you Ms. Love. I have been briefed on your unique situation. I volunteered to be the attendant who is going to give you a full body waxing. Clothes even under pants would only get in the way. I know you are familiar with manscaping. This is just the next logical step for a person like you."

George robotically crossed his hands attempting to cover his groin.

Ursula sardonically smiled, "Yes dear, you get the idea. This is a ‘full’ body procedure. Now strip and make it quick, we are on a tight time schedule. Are you going to cooperate? Or do I have to take matters into my own hands."

George nodded yes but said nothing.

Ursula added, "I’m so glad that we could come to an understanding. There are hooks on the wall for your clothes. I’ll wait out here, come on out when your ass is bare."

It was an experience George would never forget. With his scarcity of body hair, ripping the hair from his legs, chest, back and arms can be described as a nuisance. Now ripping the hair from his arm pits was an entirely different matter. But even that paled to when Miss Ursula went to work on his privates. That was some quality pain that brought tears to his eyes and sissy screams from his quivering mouth.

After his ordeal was over, he was given a soft pink robe and slippers, then led to the nail technician’s station. She was a lot friendlier than Ursula and started the visit by examining his hands and said, "Relax dearie, this won’t hurt. I know all brides have their heart set on long nails for that special event. We suggest an enhancement be no longer than double the length of girl’s natural nail. That is what I will do unless you insist otherwise." George remained mute. "That's settled so let’s talk about shape. Your best shape in my opinion is square. Unless you strongly disagree, I think for a bride we will go with long length Acrylic French nails." She assured Heather they would look good and were guaranteed to last through the honeymoon, no matter how vigorous she became.

When the technician had worked her magic. Heather stared at her hands with their talons. He wasn’t crazy about having long nails for three weeks but he had to admit that he absolutely loved the way they made his hands look. He thanked the manicurist profusely. She showed him out and extend her best wishes to the bride to be.

He was next taken to the hair stylist. The chairs were in a room with mirrors decorating every wall. The stylist took his hair out of its pony tail and studied his look. She said, "We need to add more length and volume. Do you trust me?"

Heather nodded yes.

Checking the clock, and she went right to work. She shampooed his hair, and added clip-in human hair extensions. She claimed they were so good that they would turn heads. She guaranteed.it. Then she went a step further and gave him subtle red highlights. He left with his bangs covering one eye and his hair now full body and shoulder length. It hung in long free-flowing waves. He was promised that it was a low maintenance look and it would fall into place on its own.

As he was about to stand up, Nancy the woman who had worked the wonders on his hair asked, "As long as you are here how about we give you a second ear hole. It is all the rage now days the guys love it."

His lower lip trembled a bit before he answered, "I am not sure if my lover wants it. I’ll get back to you on it."

With the question of ear-piercing still unsettled, they moved on to his makeover. He sat watching her paint and powder his face. An hour later, he had on foundation, his nose was made to look smaller with a magic use of contour powder, and pink eyeshadow and eyeliner made his eyes pop. He also had on long false eyelashes coated in black mascara which felt heavy on his eyelids every time he blinked. His lips were outlined to make them appear fuller. Lastly, she applied frosty pink lipstick followed by clear shinny lip gloss which tasted like strawberries.

A limo took Heather to the wedding. The actual wedding was almost anticlimactic. It was a gusty day as the Santa Ana winds were blowing. They took their vows overlooking a vast savanna landscape while herds of rhinos, giraffes, and gazelles roamed in the distance. George had no guests in attendance. Ellen’s side was filled with business associates, plus a few girls she met while on her wild Rumspringa period.

Derrick walked both brides to the makeshift altar and kissed both ladies on the cheek before taking his seat next to Nancy. Ellen stood there in the bright sunlight and stared at her beautiful bride with incredible pride and joy and just a hint of lust in her heart. She realized her love for this person was so great she would never do anything to hurt him. And if she did, she would do anything to keep it from him. At the appropriate time, they recited their vows. Heather added at the end of hers that he would not only stand besides his wife, he would always stand with her. They exchanged rings. The kiss at the end on the ceremony was passionate and endearing. The minister announced, "Let me introduce for the first time, Mrs. and Mrs. Ellen Newman." Everyone clapped as they walked down the aisle.

When they were alone in the limo headed to the reception Ellen asked "How did you enjoy the makeover? I’m dying to see how you turned out."

He just offered her a weak smile. He was embarrassed that he had been so gullible that Ellen had tricked him. He wasn’t going to give Ellen the satisfaction of knowing how mortified he had been.

"Damn it, woman! Answer my question. Let’s not start our marriage off on the wrong foot!"

Heather looked at his wife through his bangs and said, "I’ll show you mine after you show me yours."

Ellen tittered, "Why you vixen. You are going to get it tonight."

Heather replied, "I think you are all talk and no action. But we will see."

Ellen play-socked Heather on the arm. They smooched on the drive to the reception.

The reception was back at Ellen’s country club. It was a strange party with only one outwardly male in attendance. Ellen and Heather stood in the reception line. Ellen turned and faced her mate with a sad deadpan expression on her face, "I sure wish our parents good have been here to share this day with their daughter. My parents would have understood about us."

Heather looked off into the distance, "My father would have totally freaked out and disowned me on the spot after seeing me in a dress. My mother, on the other hand, would have celebrated that her son was now a princess. She was big into fortune tellers and tarot cards, that kind of thing. When she was pregnant with me, a gypsy lady gave her a Psychic reading and told my mother she was going to have a girl. She was so sure of that; she had my father paint the nursery pink. I don’t think she was disappointed I was a boy but looking at me now I am sure she is in heaven smiling down on her daughter."

A number of the girls paired up and danced. As can be imagined, Derrick was in great demand as a dance partner. Ellen grabbed him for the father-daughter dance. He even danced once with Heather, although Heather was really uncomfortable with it. The two of them threw their bouquets together. Kellie wrestled one away from one of the Hispanic maids. The other hit Derrick in the chest, he reacted like he had stuck his finger in a light socket. Everyone laughed at his reaction.

The happy couple spent their first night as a married couple in their own bedroom.

Beth and Nancy got into a major fight over who got to take care of the baby while her parents were off frolicking on the beach. Nancy eventually won out because Derrick was there to help. Betty was still single.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

There are three very telling things here......

D. Eden's picture

1) Ellen admitted that she fucked Derrick, and that she cheated on her husband while he was in prison. Probably after he got out as well, and she probably still is. Her line was, “Well that was mostly true. It helps to hide a lie within the truth sometimes.”

2) “She realized her love for this person was so great she would never do anything to hurt him. And if she did, she would do anything to keep it from him.” Nice little qualification there at the end. Not to mention she has already done plenty to hurt him - and still is!

3) She obviously feels not only the need to dominate George, but she also feels the need to lie to him, trick him into doing what she wants without any care for what he wants, and enjoys humiliating him. I believe that “Miss Ursula” and what she was told says plenty about that. And let’s not even go there regarding Derrick......

What a sham this whole relationship is, let alone the wedding. And Nancy deserves whatever she gets as well - she is a stone cold bitch who is just as complacent with George’s humiliation. Nice woman, encouraging Ellen to dump him.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

you got that right

it's like watching a car accident heather should run far and fast

heather and nancy will find out

Derrick looking after Arial

Why do I think "uh oh"?
Sure, he'll look after her and dote on her, but will he use her as leverage to try and ditch Nancy and claim Ellen...


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!