A Christmas Party - part 6

Printer-friendly version

A Christmas Party - part 6
Christmas-Party-Girls-Updated.jpg

Bob gets invited to his office's Christmas Party. His colleagues convince him that life is more fun in a dress.

In this part; Bobbi spends time with Jordan.

Christmas party 6

After dinner Jordan led me through the house to her bedroom. The place was a labyrinth and I'm sure she doubled back on herself and took me through rooms we didn't have to go through because there's no way even a big house like hers would require you to walk for that long to get from one side to the other. I think she was showing off.

Once we were far enough away from the kitchen that her dad wouldn't hear us and wouldn't be likely to bump into us she turned around, grabbed me and proceeded to absolutely snog the face off me.
I made a weird squeak when she grabbed me, because she did it without any warning whatsoever. By the time she let me go I was leaning against the wall, breathing heavily with a bemused smile on my face. Whatever else you might say about Jordan she was sexy as hell and she knew how to push all my buttons to leave me a squidgy wreck.

Part of her unique power over me was how she completely assumed the dominant role. Dominant role seemed so incongruous when I thought about standing up to Jordan. Why would I want to and what would it achieve? She was like a force of nature, a very sexy force of nature, but one that was absolutely unstoppable. I pity the fool that stood in her way!

But, that unstoppable nature left me with an issue, if I let it. She had all the power, all the money and to be honest, most of the drive.I’m pretty sure that she was a little older than me. Even if she wasn’t older in years she was clearly older in experience. More widely travelled, better dressed, more self-assured.
I had seen a lesbian t-shirt before (how sad am I? I’m taking relationship advice from a t-shirt!) to the effect that “People ask me who is ‘the girl’ in the relationship, I tell them ‘we both are, that’s the point”. Which made sense...except… in our relationship, it was quickly becoming apparent that I was the girl. I’m not sure whether that made Jordan ‘the man’. If she was ‘the man’ then she was a damn sexy one!

Jordan went straight to her closet and got out two outfits. They were red and shiny with white fur. They looked like a 'sexy Santa' or Christmas elf costume, except for the fact that they were shiny vinyl, that looked a little like red patent leather.
Jordan got me stripped naked in less time than it takes to tell and she handed me white stockings and a suspender belt and a white lace bra and panties set.
I still had my spanx on underneath. She helped me get the stockings and belt on, then she left me to dress myself. She busied getting herself dressed, her stockings and lingerie were bright red.
The dress was lined with fabric, but it was quite coarse and the dress was a little tight and kind of crinkled as I moved. It wasn't as comfortable as the dress I had arrived in, but I could see Jordan was set on going as a pair.

"These dresses aren't very comfy…" I mentioned to Jordan.
"I know" she said with a sigh "but the plastic will warm up and get more flexible, especially when we start dancing, and it looks amazing on you!"

Jordan certainly knew how to talk me into things. I would have done almost anything to cause her to smile like that. Her smile was joyous and wild.

Jordan handed me a handbag that jangled and grabbed another one for herself and grabbed a few things and shoved them in her bag. She moved so quickly that I couldn't keep track of what she took. Then she took two coats from her wardrobe (she had a walk-in wardrobe off her main bedroom, it was amazing). They seemed to be made out of fake fur, one was short and one was long, she gave me the long one and ushered us downstairs and out the back of the house by the stables. It was dark outside the backdoor but lights came on automatically as we went out and Jordan locked the door behind us.

She led me to an expensive looking dark car and opened the passenger door for me before going round to the driver's door to get in herself.
The seats were dark leather and the car smelled new. Inside it seemed enormous and it felt like Jordan was sat metres away from me. She pushed a button and the dashboard lit up with a large screen in the centre of the console I clicked in my seatbelt as she did. She looked across at me in the light of the dashboard and the outside lights and grinned.

The car started moving with no engine noise.

"It's a hybrid" Jordan said by way of explanation.

I have no idea where we went, it was down dark roads late at night. Jordan clearly knew the way, she didn't bother with satnav that would have given me a clue.
She played an interesting and eclectic range of music. Billy Eilish, some opera, Queen, Macklemore and Lady Gaga I recognised. There was some Kpop that I didn't know. The display said it was "BlackPink".

Jordan told me how pretty I was. I told her how freaking hot she was.

Jordan said "This is a different crowd than I think you're used to. Don't worry, I will look out for you. You'll be quite safe". She smiled then, in a way that was not entirely reassuring.
I was pretty sure I could hold my own wherever Jordan could. It's not like I was going to get raped through my spanx and I might be small but I was fit and feisty. But I was intrigued.

We went down a long gravel drive with passing places and speedbumps and we ended up driving behind a building that looked like a stately home. There were several expensive looking cars parked in a kind of courtyard behind and some buildings that looked like a cross between barns, stables and industrial units. They were too big to be stables, too small to be barns and too, nice? rural seeming? whatever, to be industrial units. Jordan parked up and came around to help me out of the car.

She helped me straighten my outfit once I was stood up and handed me a Santa hat and a white lacy mask. She put on a hat and a red lacy mask, then she took a pair of white fur covered handcuffs from her purse and slipped them on me. I was so gobsmacked I just stuck my arm and let her. She led me to a door that had a little window in it. She glanced through the window and led me inside. There was a huge black guy in a cream suit standing inside the door and a gorgeous girl in a dress with a bodice and a lot of cleavage on show behind a reception desk, her makeup was dramatic, exotic and exquisite.

"Hi Dave! I've bought some fresh blood tonight" Jordan said and jangled my wrist in the cuffs at the guy.
"Jordan, isn't it?" he asked, "don't forget to slip off your mask for the entrance cameras, please".
"No problem, we have to leave our coats anyway" Jordan said.

She led me to the woman and flashed a credit card at her. The woman gave us two tickets, which Jordan stashed in her purse, and took our coats. This involved us having to take off the cuffs (there was some kind of hidden catch, Jordan knew how to work it, but I wasn't sure what she did) and slipping our masks up our faces as Jordan pointed out the camera behind the desk.

Jordan slipped the cuffs back on as the woman asked "Is she of age?"
It struck me as a bizarrely antiquated way to put it. Jordan fished in my purse and showed her my driving licence.
The woman looked at the licence and looked at me, squinting slightly. Her eyes suddenly widened and she smiled slightly.
"Miss, your photo does not do you justice" she said "welcome, to The Club".

I swear she said the last two words with clearly audible capitalisation. She pressed a button and two doors opposite the desk swung open. We could hear music all the while we were in the entrance but when the doors opened we could feel it, loud and rhythmic with lots of bass.

Jordan grinned and dragged me inside.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well now....

Robertlouis's picture

Whatever’s left of Bobbi’s innocence is about to give up the ghost!

☠️

Ok, this is

getting interesting. Don't keep us hanging too long.

Next part in a week.

I'm planning to publish part 7 next Saturday and the 8th and final part the following week. I've written most of part 8 already. Part 7 is finished.

Short and sweet

wetting the taste buds for the final two parts... Looking forward to reading them...Thanks for posting

Kirri

Thanks Kirri

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I know this part was a little shorter, it just seemed a natural place.to break. The next part is longer.and the last part will be longer still, when it's finished, I think.

What the...?

Jamie Lee's picture

What is Jordan about to put Bobbi through now? The handcuffs may be a hint to events Bobbi may or may not like? Or the cuffs may mean nothing at all.

And if Bobbi doesn't enjoy the experience, might this be the end of Jordan and Bobbi?

Others have feelings too.

I think Jordan just wants to reassure Bobbi

So Bobbi knows that Jordan isn't going to leave her side.
You know the old saying "if all you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail"? I guess if you have fur covered handcuffs in your handbag then you see more opportunities for a little bondage kinkiness?