The New Recruits Part 17

Printer-friendly version

Marcus winces as he gets out of coach Henreid’s SUV. It was a little painful to move around, after what coach Henreid did to him at the school.

“Remember Marcus, you need to keep this between you and me if you want to stay in school.” A smile appears on coach Henreid’s face.

“Yes, sir.” Marcus takes his gym bag out of the SUV and heads towards his front door.

He watches as coach Henreid drives off, leaving him in front of his home. His anal opening was hurting him. Coach Henreid was rough with him when he buried himself deep in his ass. He hated what coach Henreid was doing to him. The problem was, without coach Henreid help to pay his tuition. He would be thrown out of school. His parents didn’t know that coach Henreid was helping.

In return for Henreid helping him, he would perform any sexual act he asks of him. He didn’t like it, but he had no other choice. He walks inside the house and heads to his bedroom. His parents were out doing some shopping.

He strips out of the clothes he currently has on. Underneath his clothes, he was wearing a lacey corset, garter belt, stocking, and a thong. Coach Henreid loved him prancing around his office in the lingerie he was wearing. This wasn’t the first time he was made to wear them.

There were other times that the coach made him wear girly clothes and have sex with an older boy or another man. Sometimes, the coach would bring friends along and let them use him or make him perform for them.

He reaches behind his butt and felt wetness. When he pulls his hand back to look at it. There was some blood on his hand. He takes the lingerie off and hides it in a suitcase he keeps stashed underneath his bed.

Coach Frank Henreid House:
Stanley and Zak enter the house first. Kat wanted to come, but Stanley and Zak put a big no on that. They were going to surprise Brittney’s uncle. They found out where his place was and broke into it. He had no security at all.

As they searched the house, they find several locked rooms. Zak manages to unlock the door and enter the room. When he walks inside the room, he finds a young boy wearing a French Maid outfit with a ball gag stuff in his mouth. He had a chain attached to an ankle cuff.

“Stanley, you better get in here.” Zak couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

Stanley had just opened another locked room and found a young boy dressed in a schoolgirls dress. He had make-up on his face and his hair
was in pigtails. He had an ankle cuff and a chain attached to his right leg.

Stanley sticks his head out and looks down the hallway towards the room Zak was in. He wonders what Zak found as he walks down to the room. Just as he walks in, he notices Zak trying to remove an ankle cuff.

“Damn! I found another boy dress as a little girl down the hallway. Let me get Brittney and Crystal in her.” Stanley couldn’t believe what he saw.

“I’ll see about getting this boy free.” Zak goes to work on the ankle cuff.

Stanley goes outside to the SUV where Kat, Crystal, Brittney, Dave, and Greg were waiting. Stanley walks over towards the SUV “Crystal, Dave, I need you inside.”

“What did you find, Stanley?” Kat looks at Stanley.

Stanley looks at Kat “its best, I don’t tell you, Kat. I need Dave and Crystal for now.”

Kat gets out of the SUV along with Brittney as well. Both women ignore Stanley and walk by him and into the house. When they walk in, they spot a young boy dress as a sexy French Maid standing in the hallway near another door. When they look inside, Kat notices Zak removing an ankle cuff that was attached to a long chain.

Standing next to Zak was a young girl with pigtails. She looked very pretty and had light brown hair. Brittney couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

She walks over to the young girl “did my uncle Frank do this to you? Chain you up?”

Teddy nods his head yes to the young woman standing in front of him. He was scared to speak because he didn’t know if she was going to hit him. The man she called Frank, made him call him Daddy.

Kat was trying to control her anger. She hated what she was seeing. The little girl didn’t smell like a girl, but a boy under all the perfume she was wearing.

Brittney noticed her mother getting upset. She knew how her mother was when children are abused or exploited.

“Mom, why don’t you take them out to the SUV.” Brittney lays her hand on her mother’s shoulder.

Stanley looks towards Zak “take them out to the SUV with Kat, Zak.”

“Yes, sir.” Zak takes the two young boys’ hands and walks them over towards Kat.

Teddy looks at the strange cat lady. He has never seen someone like, except in anime cartoons. The other boy didn’t know what to make of the cat looking woman. He has never seen anyone like her before.

Brittney looks at her watch “we better hurry up. Uncle Frank should be home soon.”

“Come on kids, let's get you out of here.” Kat and Crystal escort the kids out to the SUV.

“Come on Zak. Let’s put everything back like it was and set our surprise for him.”

“Right.” Zak goes and closes the rooms he and Stanley opened.

Kat and Crystal escort the two boys out to the SUV. Kat wonders where Frank got the boys and why he had them dress the way they were.

“Come on boys, let’s get you into the SUV.” Kat and Crystal help the boys into the SUV.

Twenty minutes later, Coach Frank pulls up in front of his place. He couldn’t wait to go inside and have some fun with the two boys. He so enjoyed the fact that he had two playthings to play with.

He parks his SUV and gets out. He walks towards the front door and walks in. Just as he walks in.

“Hello, Uncle Frank. It’s been a while.”

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I bet Umcle Frank

Samantha Heart's picture

Will be VERY Supprised to see his niece alive & well. Not to mention find out Cat is alive & well no thanks to him & Brittany's parents.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Uncle Frank is dead meat

Jamie Lee's picture

After what was found in Frank's house, Marcus doesn't have to worry about Frank any more.

Finding the two boys dressed as they were, chained up and locked in rooms, Frank best put his head between his legs and kiss his butt goodbye. Because the people who found the boys are going to have a hard time keeping Frank alive.

Others have feelings too.