Katie Ann - Chapter 31: Halloween

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look 7 years old, but you're actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen's entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn't the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her how she looks, 7 years old?

By
Becky Reus

©2018-2019

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Edited November 2023 to fix grammar issues.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Chapter Thirty-One: Halloween

When Katie was woken up bright and early the next morning, she tried to figure out when she went to bed, the last thing she remembered was watching ‘The Lion King’ on the TV. She wasn’t sure what time it was, but Daddie was rushing her like they were running late. She looked outside to see that it was still quite dark outside. Before she could blink she found herself in a dry diaper and an orange and black dress with a cat and a pumpkin on the front of it.

During a quick breakfast in the high chair, Daddie braided her hair into pigtails, and soon her ears were being tickled by the ends of bows again. After she was done, she was led to the car and strapped in. Turning to the ever-present car activity bag, she grabbed the book to read it to pass the time.

“Pumpkin, I have court later this morning. I will pick you up at seven after your Chem Lab. Find or call Tiffany or Allison if you need a diaper change today,” Daddie instructed while they were on the road.

When they got to Katie’s first class of the day, he let her out and then handed her the princess backpack. “You will find your phone and ID in the front pocket, remember to find Tiffany or Allison if you need a change, I love you Buttercup,” he told her.

“I love you too Daddie, no keys today again?” she asked as she hugged him.

“No need for them, you will be staying again at my house tonight.”

“Okay, Daddie,” she said as she went into the class building.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

At the normal time she ate lunch on Tuesday, Katie walked into Reynolds Dining Hall and showed her ID to the student checking IDs at the door. They and quite a few people today had treated her like the little girl she was dressed like. Truthfully, it felt right to be treated that way, so she didn’t mind it.

“You look so realistic, I thought you were an actual little girl and trying to figure out why you were eating at this dump,” the girl behind her in line told her when she happened to see the ID.

“Thank you,” the regressed girl said loudly, before whispering to herself, “I think,” before hightailing away to get food. After she got her food, she took her tray to her cluster's usual table, where she found Tiff, Ally, and a few other girls. “Hello girls,” she said, which was rewarded with greetings in return.

She hadn’t been eating long when Mrs. Schneider came and sat next to Katie, “Little Katie you have been dressed adorably again today.”

Jumping, because she hadn’t expected Laura’s Mommie, Katie said, “Thank you, Mrs. Schneider.”

“I tried inviting you to trick or treat with Laura tomorrow, but I understand you have prior commitments and will be trick or treating in Riverville.”

“Yes, Ma’am, I will be trick or treating with Stacy tomorrow, I did brownies with her yesterday too.”

“Oh, you do Girl Scouts?”

“Not really Ma’am, I would like to, but unless someone is willing to drive two hours every Monday or I find a local troop that is willing to accept a nineteen-year-old seven-year-old, that is just a pipe dream.”

Mrs. Schneider, who was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, said “Let me work on that, Princess. I will tell Laura I saw you, enjoy your lunch,” and with that, she walked back towards the kitchen.

After she was gone, Katie turned to her roommate and adoptive sister, “Daddie says I am supposed to tell one of you when I need a change.”

“Would you like one, Princess?” Tiff asked.

“Please.”

“Let us finish our lunches, and then I will change you. I think I will change you into a kitty cat … no, a bunny rabbit… no, a puppy dog… I can’t make up my mind, I better do that quickly.

Katie just stuck her tongue out at her big sister and jumped when Ally tapped her under the chin in punishment.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Late afternoon, Katie had some time to kill before dinner, so she headed back to her dorm cluster to kill time. She found a few of her cluster mates hanging around in the common room. Heading to her dorm she found it locked, which she found odd. Odd because Ally was usually in the room doing homework at this time on Tuesday. She headed to a couch to do her homework to kill time, instead.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Just before dinner found Katie talking to her big sister in their dorm room, she mentioned, “I haven’t seen Ally for the last hour, I am hoping to get in my dorm room. Daddie won’t give me my keys, and I forgot my lab coat when I packed Friday,” while Tiff was typing on her computer.

Soon there was a knock on the door, so Tiff said, “Come in!”

Ally walked into the room, and went over to where Katie was sitting and handed her the requested lab coat, said, “A little birdie told me you needed this, Princess”

“Where have you been, Ally?” Katie asked.

“Doing homework, like a normal, little girl.”

“I found the door locked earlier.”

Ally slowly, as if she was trying to come up with a believable answer said, “I didn’t want any distractions.”

Tiff, as if she was trying to change the subject, mentioned that it was time to go to dinner, loud enough for the cluster to hear. With that message delivered, everyone headed towards the dining hall, leaving Katie with no choice but to follow.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After her lab, Katie was waiting outdoors for Daddie to pick her up at the prearranged time and place. She wasn’t waiting long before the blue Escalade pulled in front of her, with her daddie behind the wheel.

Katie was a bit confused when Daddie helped her into the driver's side back seat, instead of the normal side of the car. She found a pink car seat behind the opened door, instead of the bolster that normally sat on this seat. Taking a moment to look towards where she normally sat, she found Stacy strapped in her lavender car seat. “Hi Sis, decided to tag along to pick me up?” Katie asked as Daddie strapped her in her own car seat.

“Yes, Sis, I wanted to see your college,” Stacy answered as Daddie got in the driver's seat after putting Katie's backpack in the back.

Nodding toward Stacy, Katie quizzed her Daddie, “When did the second car seat appear, Daddie?”

“I bought it today since some girl keeps wanting to sit in yours, and I prefer you a bit more secure,” Daddie replied.

They were soon on the road, not that the two girls in the backseat noticed. They were busy talking about both of their respective days.

When they were back at Riverville, Daddie dropped Stacy off at her house, before pulling in the garage. He told his daughter, “After I get you dressed for bed, you have an hour and a half to do homework and/or play.”

“I did all my homework while I was killing time before dinner, and my lab doesn’t have homework, Daddie,” she said as she followed Daddie upstairs.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

The next morning, Halloween, Daddie woke Katie up bright and early in order to dress her in her costume before taking her to her class. After making sure her bottom was dry, Katie was dressed in a Little Bo Peep from Toy Story costume, complete with the ruffled underpants.

“Ok, my little toy, let us get some breakfast in you, so you are not late for class.”

In the kitchen, Daddie pulled out a normal chair for her and put a bib on her after she sat down on it. As she started eating her bacon and eggs in front of her, Daddie started braiding her hair.

“You are done sweetie?” he asked when she stopped eating.

Nodding she answered, “Yes Daddie.” She no sooner had said that when he started attacking her face with a wet whip, after turning her chair sideways.

He continued by putting an exaggerated amount of blush on her cheeks, before doing her lips and bit of mascara. Stepping back to check his handiwork he said, “It will do, Sara or the girls could do better probably.”

She found a matching bonnet being tied around her chin before he helped her put black Mary Janes on her feet. He helped her into the car seat once they got to the car. He had to really scrunch up her costume in order to get the harness to buckle.

Katie, while she was finding something to keep her busy in the car activity bag, happened to notice that the other car seat was missing. She asked her Daddie after he got in the car, “Daddie where is the other car seat?”

“I took it out, we need that seat later, Sweetheart,” he replied as he drove out of the garage. He continued with, “I will again be picking you up at twelve-thirty today, sweetie.”

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Allison was waiting for them outside the English department building when they drove up. Daddie hadn’t been stopped long when she opened the door and released Katie from the harness. After straightening the costume skirt, she accepted the regressed girl’s princess backpack.

“I love you, Sweetheart, I will pick you up at twelve-thirty, behave yourself,” he said while giving his daughter a hug.

“I love you too Daddie, and I am an Angel,” Katie replied which caused Daddie and Ally to reply with coughs.

Pouting towards Ally, Katie asked, “What are you doing here?”

“Babysitting a seven-year-old,” Ally answered, as she took her regressed roommate's hand.

Following her roommate toward class, Katie replied “Oh!”

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

After Katie’s last class, she waited outside her classroom building for Daddie to pick her up. Soon the blue Escalade parked by her, but she was surprised when Tiff got out of the passenger seat.

“Come on Little Bo Peep, let's get you into your car seat so we can go get lunch,” Tiff told her little sister, as she helped Katie into the car. After both girls were in the car, Daddie drove away towards a restaurant.

“I like your costume, sweetie,” the hostess told Katie before addressing Tiff, “an adult menu and a kids menu?”

“No, two adults and a kids menu please, he is parking the car.”

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Half-past two, Katie was doing homework in her big sister's room, when she finally realized that someone should be in class. Where was that girl who was playing hooky? She had stepped out with a large carrier bag about fifteen minutes ago and headed to another room.

Katie didn’t have that thought for long when Tiff walked into the room wearing a dress straight out of the Civil War. The dress silhouette looked like all the correct underpinnings were under it, too. “Sis, you make that re-enacting dress? It looks very nice too.”

Tiff sat next to her little sister on the bed, and as she was squeezing the padding, she said: “No I left my re-enacting dresses at home, I borrowed mine and our mystery guest's dress from the Theatre Department.”

As the big sister was making the little sister lie down for a change, the younger one asked, “Shouldn’t you be in class?”

“Yep I should be, but I am skipping today, sweetie, but don’t you get any ideas,” Tiff said as she changed the regressed girl's bottom.

Soon Daddie, who had been doing work in the common room, knocked saying it was time to head towards Riverville. With that cue delivered, Tiff helped Katie stand up from the bed and grabbed both of their backpacks. Taking the little girl's hand, she followed Adam towards the car.

Katie wondered who the mystery guest could be when they left without the guest. She watched Daddie drive across campus before they stopped outside the Mathematics building where it appeared another Civil War lady was waiting for them. After the lady got in the car opposite her, she noticed it was Allison.

“Nice dress Ally,” Katie told her roommate.

“I still like your costume too, Bo Peep,” Ally replied.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

When they got to Adam’s house, Ally wasted no time making an early supper of beef & noodles. After the little blended family had their fill of the delicious meal, the older girls refreshed their makeup, before Tiff turned to refreshing Katie’s makeup.

At about five Katie was led across the lawn to Bullard's house by the Civil War ladies. After knocking on the door, Katie said “Trick or Treat,” to the responding Auntie.

Auntie let the three girls into the house, after dropping candy into Katie’s pumpkin. “Nice costumes girls, you two would be right in place in a Civil War re-enactment,” Auntie told them.

Tiff replied, “Truthfully these dresses wouldn’t be allowed at a re-enactment because they aren’t historically accurate. They are really designed for a play instead.”

Katie looked around and noticed no Stacy, so she asked, “Where is my best friend?”

“She is a bit busy in the little girl's room, she will be back in a second.”

Katie just responded with a blush, not that you notice it behind all the blush on her face. Stacy took that moment to walk into the room, saving the regressed girl from her embarrassment. The grade-schooler was wearing a faithful copy of Jessie from Toy Story costume, complete with the hat.

Auntie spoke to the two young girls, “Allison and Tiffany are going to take both of you Trick ‘n Treating. Stay with them, and the same rules apply that you had at the Trunk ‘n Treat. No eating any candy, either, before Adam or I inspect them.”

With the instructions delivered, the four girls headed out to trick or treat, with Daddie’s house the first stop.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

A couple of hours later when the girls were tired, and doors with lights on were getting scarce, the little costumed group headed towards Stacy’s home. The two girls hugged goodbye before they split up and the rest of them headed towards Daddie's house.

Soon Katie found herself in the bathroom being given a bath by Tiffany. After a short time to play in the tub, followed by scrubbing to make sure she was spotless. After she was dressed for bed, the regressed girl had a short time to play or watch children’s television before being tucked in bed.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos