A Christmas Party - part 7

Printer-friendly version

A Christmas Party - part 7
Christmas-Party-Girls-Updated.jpg

Bob gets invited to his office's Christmas Party. His colleagues convince him that life is more fun in a dress.

In this part; Bobbi's night out with Jordan doesn't go as planned...

Christmas Party 7

As Jordan led me into the darkened room I could make out dimly lit figures at tables around the outside, a large dancefloor in the middle with a small stage or raised area off it with a DJ's booth and a bar along the far wall.

It all looked like a fairly normal club, with loud music and a dazzling light show. But as my eyes got used to the gloom I realised that we might be two of the most conservatively dressed people in the room. There were goths, people in various forms of fetishwear, latex dresses (some worn by men) and some who were very scantily dressed.

Jordan wrapped herself around me and nuzzling into my ear (which might have been the only way to be heard over the music) said "Don't stare, dear. It's rude!"
"Rude?" I muttered to myself, sure that even Jordan wouldn't be able to hear me "There's a guy there wearing a red leather cod piece, dog collar, a smile and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE… and I'm the rude one."
I slid up against Jordan and said in her ear "The way these people have gone out of their way to shock me, surely it would be rude NOT to stare!"
Jordan nodded and said "Now you're getting it!, but be discrete. Pretend you're bored with it all".
“Riight” I muttered to myself.

I kind of felt like Jordan had brought me into a shark pool and all the freaks were going to be circling for a scent of new blood. But, for all I looked like the innocent here, wasn’t I at least as perverse in my choice of outfit?

I tried to relax and imagine that my secret was bigger than theirs, and hence harder to perceive. If I bumped into my bank manager (who knows their bank manager, these days, but even so) if I bumped into any bank manager dressed as a goth or whatever and I recognised them, they could be sure that I wouldn’t out them because, frankly, my secret was more…

Hmm, what was my secret? I wasn’t ashamed to be a girl. My workmates all knew how I was likely to be dressed and most of them had actively encouraged me (except for Joyce, and I didn’t really care what she thought). Did I care what my mother thought? Well, yes, of course. But I didn’t expect her to be disgusted by me, maybe slightly surprised and bemused. I think what would hurt, would be that she didn’t know first. Maybe she did? Parents often claim to have insight into their kids before their kids know themselves. But I was pretty sure that my Mum would be surprised if she could see me like this.

So...not much of a secret, really. Maybe my bank manager should be more worried I’d rat him out?
I sniggered to myself as I thought about bumping into someone like that.

Jordan dragged me deeper into the room, and I had little choice but to follow, because I was handcuffed to her. She was, apparently, looking for someone.

"Hortensia!" she shouted out and dragged me towards a stunning Asian woman in a red dress that was...pretty much backless, middleless and bottomless. The breasts were covered, although her navel, neck, and everything between were not. To call the dress short was doing it a disservice. It felt like there should be a stronger word for a dress that was so short that it showed that she was wearing tights rather than stockings.

"Mai Lee!" the Asian girl shouted as she ran to Jordan and hugged her.

Jordan flung her arms around the girl. Because I was handcuffed to her that meant one of my arms also went round her at an awkward angle. I teetered on my high heels and tried to look bored. I don't think it worked… 'Hortensia' was exquisite, like a China doll, if a China doll had the sex appeal and dress sense of a porn star.
She took a step back and looked me up and down. I was clearly out of place and a single querying glance at Jordan was all she needed to say.

"This is Bobbi, my girlfriend" Jordan said with a grin "Bobbi, this is Amy, I've known her since school".
Amy looked puzzled as she said "Not to be blunt, dear, but I was pretty sure you were straighter than me!"
"Well, a girl can change her mind, and Bobbi is very special!" said Jordan as she winked at me.
"Special, eh?" said Amy, clearly trying to figure out anything that marked me out of the ordinary.
"The only really special thing about me is my girlfriend" I said and directed a look of pure devotion at Jordan… who ruined the moment by miming throwing up. Amy barked out a laugh.
"Oh yeah, now I see it!" she said "special indeed!"
We all laughed together.

A guy who looked like a leather-clad male stripper wandered over and put one arm around Amy as if he was claiming her.

"This eye candy is my boy toy, Michael" said Amy "not too smart, and the morals of an alley cat… but look at those abs!"
Michael lifted his shirt and ran his hand over a belly that looked like a washboard.
"Yep, that's me!" he agreed aimiably.
Jordan looked at Amy and asked "May we?"
Amy said "Sure…"

Jordan reached out and ran her hand down his front, across his rippled muscles, below his belt and towards his crotch.
She used the hand that I was cuffed too, so I mirrored her move with my hand, I was a few inches behind her, so as she cupped his leather-clad balls my hand was resting on his crotch as it suddenly lurched into an impressive erection.

"Damn" said Michael as he moved Amy in front of him to cover his bulge "you lesbians are all prick teases!"

I was glad the lace masks we wore covered some of my blushes.

Amy led us back to a table in the corner where there were a few more women and a couple of guys. None of them were quite as exotic as Amy and Michael, I think, but my recollection starts to get a little hazy from about that point.

We had some drinks, Jordan drank her diet coke from the bottle as she complained that she had to drive and I had Malibu and coke in a glass. We danced, we danced a lot. Jordan ground her body against me like demented succubus and I responded as best I could.

Which was apparently good enough to get a fair bit of attention, even from this crowd.

We would head back to our table from time to time and I would sip my drink. The drink never seemed to go down, though, and after the third trip back to the table I don't remember much…

-0-0-

"Wake up! Wake up, Bobbi! Oh Jesus, how am I going to get you… Hey! Hey you! Can you help me? Please?! My friend was drugged and I can't get her into the hospital".

The voice was Jordan's, I think. I don't think it was directed at me.

I wasn't sure though, because I was very sleepy. All her yelling was enough to keep anyone awake and….whoops! That was interesting, I felt like I was flying. Whee!
Flying in the arms of Superman. Two strong arms around me, lifting me easily out of the car and carrying me…

Where were they carrying me?

I prised one eyelid open to peer around. Huh. It looked like a hospital. What are we doing here? Was someone ill? Did someone drink too much? Maybe...maybe I drank too much? That didn't feel right. I don't remember drinking much. And I don't feel drunk. I feel… so sleepy.

-0-0-

I woke up on an A&E trolley bed, with green curtains all the way around and Jordan sat next to me.

Jordan's eyes were closed. From the state of her makeup she looked as though she'd been crying.

"J-jordan" I said. Or tried to say. My mouth felt dry and furry.

Jordan jolted awake.

"Oh, Bobbi, I'm so sorry" she said.
"Th-thirsty" I croaked.
"Oh, right… hang on" she said. She disappeared for a moment and came back with a beaker of water. I sipped it gratefully.

"What happened?" I asked simply.

Jordan looked awkward.

"I think someone tried to 'rufi' you. I don't know what they thought would happen, you were chained to me after all and I wouldn't have left you for a moment!" she said.
"I'm glad" I started to say, just as a medic came through the curtain.
"Huh?" she said "what are you glad about?"
" I'm glad Jordan didn't leave my side" I said "she stuck with me like we were handcuffed to each other!"
"Oh, I see. Yes, I would be glad of a friend like that in your situation!" the medic said, she turned to Jordan "your friend was lucky you realised what was going on. You girls are so vulnerable these days. You have to look out for each other."
"What did go on?" I asked "I've just woken up and I'm a little fuzzy in the details".
"Someone slipped some drug into your drink, we think" the medic said "I've taken some blood samples. If you want to make a complaint I can make the details available to the police. Your girlfriend agreed that we should go ahead, it can be time critical with some drugs, they metabolise very quickly and are not detectable even a day later".
"Well, ok. I'm not sure who we would make a complaint against. I'm pretty sure the club doesn't routinely dope it's drinks…" I said.
"It was Michael" Jordan said in a strange tone.

She seemed almost completely emotionless, which wasn't like her at all. I guessed that she had gone through the realms of white-hot fury into the realms of some kind of cold black rage. It was disturbing, on one level, but strangely gratifying that she valued me so much in such a short period of time that she would get so upset about me.

"How can you be so sure it was him?" I asked.
"I don't trust anyone round our drinks and I watched our table, he was the only guy who went near our end of the table" Jordan said.
"It wasn't a girl?" I asked.
"Why would a girl…" Jordan looked puzzled.
"What, lesbians are above such things?" I asked.
"Oh" Jordan said "I hadn't considered that angle. Maybe you are right". She got a calculating look in her eyes as she considered this new factor.
"So...am I free to go?" I asked in as nonchalant a voice as I could manage. I was acutely aware that there were questions about my anatomy that I didn't want asked, let alone have to answer, while I was lying in A&E in a skimpy vinyl santa dress.
The medic turned to Jordan and asked "Is she staying with you tonight? Will you be ok to watch her?"
"Huh? Oh, sure. I've not had a drink, because I'm driving. She'll be fine with me, we were planning a sleepover anyway" Jordan replied.

-0-0-

Jordan helped me to the car. My memory is full of holes and I don't remember much about the journey home. I was… I'm not sure how to describe it… kind of lost. I was very suggestible.

I'm not sure if it was the drugs or just how I felt about Jordan but I found myself following her slightest suggestion without a murmer. I'm pretty sure I said "Yes mistress" at least once. The look on her face was weirdly conflicted.

We ended up in bed together. No, not like that. Jordan got me cleaned up and dressed in one of her nighties. She was dressed in a scandalous scrap of black lace that revealed more than it covered.
She said "I was going to rock your world tonight, I had your seduction all planned… but it would feel weird to 'take advantage of you' after you've been rufi'd, even if it wasn't me who did it".

I must have looked crestfallen, but I didn't complain and I forgot about it as we climbed into bed. Jordan sat up and cradled my head in her lap and she stroked my hair as I fell asleep…

-0-0-

I woke the next morning naked except for a tiny pair of lacy knickers, tangled up with Jordan with her hand cupping my crotch and mine between her warm breasts, slipped up under her nighty.

As I came awake and realised our position I wondered what I had done to get so lucky as to spend time with this extraordinary woman. As I stared at her, trying to commit this moment to memory she simply opened her eyes. I felt shy suddenly realising that I had been staring at her while feeling her warm, soft breast under my hands. She slid one hand between my legs and another around my shoulder and pulled me close to her with tender intimacy.

"I love the way you look at me, like I'm the last chocolate in the box and you're not sure if you're allowed to have me although you want to rip my wrapper off and swallow me whole!" Jordan said, her voice slightly husky and slightly breathy as she hadn't woken up properly yet.
"Thank you for looking after me last night, I'm so sorry it put a damper on the evening" I said, holding her gently as she squashed my hand between her breasts.
"Ah, I felt more than a little responsible. I'm guessing you don't go clubbing much?" Jordan said.
"Ha, not to clubs like that!" I said.

"Ok", said Jordan with a sudden change of mood, "what shall we do this weekend? What would you like to do?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at me.
"Get my eyebrows trimmed?", I said, deliberately guessing wrong for comic effect. Jordan face-palmed, with a groan.
"Seriously, though, I need to see my Mum before I go much further down this road… I'd really appreciate it if you came with me, as my girlfriend. Would that be too weird?" I said.
"My Dad has already met you" Jordan said.
"But he doesn't know we're a couple?" I asked.
"No… not exactly…" Jordan said.
I looked at her silently questioning.
"I'm really bad at keeping secrets from him. I'm sure he guessed I was bi before I did. I think it's obvious to anyone who knows me how I feel about you!" Jordan said.
"It's not obvious to me how you feel, I just know how you make me feel!" I said.
"Oh? How is that, exactly?" Jordan said with a mischievous grin, her hand was still between my legs, clutching my bum to her and her wrist was against my crotch.
"Oh my!" I said.

Jordan slithered out of our embrace, slid on top of me and grabbed each of my wrists. She pinned me down and started kissing me.
I not sure exactly what she did, or what I did. I think I passed out through lack of oxygen at one point.

By the time we finished making out, our clothes were dishevelled and our hair was a mess.

Thankfully we weren't wearing makeup. I say 'clothes', I was only wearing a pair of knickers and my stuck on chest enhancers. My knickers were so twisted around they were practically on sideways. Jordan's knickers were in a similar state to mine and one strap of her nighty was down with one breast hanging out and the rest was twisted like we'd been wrestling, or something.

"Breakfast?" Jordan asked.
My stomach growled.
"I'll take that as a 'yes'!" she said.
"I think that was a 'hell, yes!'" I said "what do you have?"
"Everything" Jordan said simply.
"Shall I make us pancakes?" I asked.
"You? You can cook pancakes?" Jordan asked. She looked baffled. "All this?" she said as she gestured at my body "and she cooks too? You are going to make someone a fabulous wife!"
"If you give me the bits, and an instruction manual!" I quipped.
"Huh?" Jordan looked confused.
"Well, I'm a bit of a Frankenstein's monster, but I'm trying to make myself into the perfect girlfriend for you!" I said.
"Oh!" Jordan said as her eyes misted up "You are just too perfect already!"

up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I have to do a Dotty here

Monique S's picture

"You're just too perfect already."
Wonderful!

Monique S

So .... apart from ..

the spiked drink it all seems to be going really well for our couple, I do worry though that something to spoil that lovely relationship is hiding away ready to puncture all their dreams , Hopefully i'm wrong and true love wins through but given this is a fiction story site you cannot help but think that either Bobbi or Jordan's parents will spoil all the couples romantic dreams...

Kirri

Have you hacked my Google drive?

There are still questions outstanding, and even the next part won't tie everything up. But some of your questions will have unexpected answers.

Club of a different flavor

Jamie Lee's picture

So the cuffs were just to make sure she didn't lose Bobbi during the night.

But like clubs of the regular type, watch the drinks. Getting ruff'd was a really blow, that could have been worse for Bobbi. Thankfully Jordan got her to the hospital to make sure Bobbi would be alright.

Jordan's relationship with Bobbie may have started to give Bobbie a chance to have fun being on the other side for the night. Now though, it's blossomed into something more, something edging towards love. Is that how Bobbi feels about Jordan, or has it even been considered?

This couple seem to mesh well, and Jordan is very happy. Hopefully Bobbi takes the time to examine his feelings for Jordan.

Others have feelings too.