Aftermath 6

Printer-friendly version


Aftermath pt 6

Then I heard a pop and a hiss, my ears popped. The air I was breathing changed from a filtered controlled air supply to one that had the slight smell stale and musty.

The same thoughts came to mind again. SO am I Tsgt Marcus West. A combat controller in the US air Force. Or am I Maj Brie Anna West an academy graduate US Air Force pilot flying AC-130s. Am I a boy or girl, boy or girl, boy or girl. Boy, girl,boy,girl, boy girl. That repeated through my head my head began thrashing from side to side, boy, girl, boy, girl. All of the sudden my eyes flew open and I awoke full, breathing hard and labored.

“What,” I managed to squeak out. The voice barely audible but it was soft and feminine.
I looked down and underneath the strap across my chest where breasts.

The glass on the outside of the cryo machine was grimy. I heard motors start and the canopy opened about half way and stopped. I could hear the motor but nothing happened, then it stopped abruptly and some sparks flew from the right side outside the canopy. The soft lighting inside the unit faded.

Good thing I was only secured at my chest, waist and legs. I was able to release the buckles on the restraints. It felt good to be able to breath normally. My breasts moving with each breath.

My breasts, What in the fuck. I have tits. Not that big, but tits they were. Reaching down between my legs, told me that I was indeed. All Female. I touched it. It gave me shivers.
I had a sensitive pussy between my legs.

Now what? Well I should get out of this contraption before something goes haywire and get locked in here.

I moved my legs, they seemed to be working right. No signs of atrophy. Which was good. I placed a quite lovely leg out the door. The tile floor seemed gritty. I grabbed the side of the cryo unit and pulled myself out. It took a little bit to get used to the low lighting in the laboratory I was in. only a few lights where working. Emergency lighting most likely.

The lab was a wreak. Machines broken, trash everywhere. All but one of the computers, where smashed. Lights hanging and ceiling tiles missing or on the floor. Just then I got a chill. Then I realized I was completely naked. Looking down at myself. I had nice size breasts, flat stomach, nice curves.

“I need to find something to put on.” I said to myself aloud. Not knowing my own voice. It echoed in the silence giving me a start.

Looking around I spot some cloths hanging on a rack. Walking gingerly across the laboratory avoiding all the crap on the floor as best I can.

Most of the cloths where just lab coats, and a couple of hoodies. Grabbing one of the hoodies, a light green aeropostle brand. It was a little large on me, reaching just past my ass. The other one was at least twice as large. I also grabbed a lab coat. It was to tight going over the hoodie. But I also felt some weight to it.

So I checked the pockets, in one it had a set of keys, and 75 cents. The other had a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I could smell the cigarette smell on it, aside it being musty smelling. Taking the keys and the lighter. I put them in the hoodie front pocket. The second lab coat I picked fit over the hoodie quite well, and reached just past my knees. Only thing it these pockets was 8 dollars.

Checking the other lab coats, finding a key card, another set of keys, and a total of $27.85.

Checking around the lab both of the doors where locked with key card access. Not wanting to venture out just yet. I made sure the doors where indeed locked tight.
Woooooshhhhhhhh, I hear. Turning I see one of the other cryo units door letting air out the seals. In the suspense I completely forgot there where 2 other cyro suspension units also in the room.

The one containing Ssgt Green. I hurried over to the unit. I wiped the dust and dirt off. Well Ssgt Green is no longer himself either. He or should I say She was changed the way I was. Which was how and why I don't know. Her hazel eyes snapped open. She looked around like I must have.

“What happened to me?” She said.

“I don't know” I responded.

The door motors engaged and it opened with a creaking of the hinges. Almost stopping a couple times but finally opened all the way. She undid the straps and stepped out. Just like I was she was naked.

“What has happened to me” She asked again.

“I don't know, I just woke up a couple minutes ago myself”

“Tsgt West?”

Nodding, “Yeah, It seems like I was Tsgt West, I think now I am Major Brie Anna West.”
Looking around as I did. “What in the hell happened here?”

“I wish I knew.”

All of the sudden she realized she was naked. Her hands attempted to cover herself but realized it was pointless.

Motioning to the coat rack, “there's some cloths over their.”

“Thanks.”

Watching her walk to the coat rack. She was about an inch shorter than me. A woman's military hair style, in black. She was cute as hell. Her ass swaying perfectly. Ssgt Green or? Found a light brown hoodie, and picked another lab coat. Unlike the one I found her hoodie was larger and reached almost to her knees. After she came back to her cryo unit.

“What happened to us and this place?” She asked.

“I wish I knew. The other unit should be opening shortly. Once we get him out we can try and figure this out.”

As almost on cue, the third unit unsealed. Both of us went to check. Ssgt Green wiped the dirt off the glass.

“Yeah, he's changed to a woman too.” She said. “why, how?”

I shook my head. Not knowing either.

Ssgt Hart's eyes popped open.

She asked the same question both of us asked.

“What happened?”

“I don't know,” We said in unison.

After a couple of minutes, the unit didn't open. No motor noise no nothing from it.
Ssgt Hart began pounding on the glass. “Hey, get me out of here.”

Both SSgt Green and myself began checking over the unit. Until Ssgt green found an emergency door release button.

“Turn away, I don't know what this does.” She told Ssgt Hart.

I stepped well away from the front. As Ssgt green pushed the button. A few sparks flew from the bottom of the unit. She pushed it again. More sparks. Then explosive bolts on the hinge blew.

Both me and Ssgt green dug our small hands under both edges and pulled. The door gave us a fight. But the gasket slowly pealed away. We let the door drop to the floor with a crash.

Ssgt Hart jumped out.
“What in the hell happened here.” She said also in a soft feminine voice.

“We don't know either. Let's try and figure it out. If we can.”

“There are some cloths over there.” Ssgt Green said.

Ssgt Hart found something to wear also.
Soon we were in a group trying to figure this out.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
132 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You can’t help but wonder.......

D. Eden's picture

How much time has passed. Plus, based on the fact that the place seems abandoned and broken down, some unexpected catastrophe has occurred. Perhaps they lost the war?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Hmmmmm

Samantha Heart's picture

Eather someone trashed the place or.... closed dow, but how many years have gone by, maybe only months, but what has happened & why?

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Cryogenic experiment, yeah, right!

Jamie Lee's picture

Three airman volunteered for the experiment and three airwomen emerged, in a room that seems to have been abandoned.

Just what was the real experiment anyway, gender transformation? And why does the lab look like it's been abandoned?

Others have feelings too.