A Christmas Party - part 8

Printer-friendly version

A Christmas Party - part 8
Christmas-Party-Girls-Updated.jpg

Bob gets invited to his office's Christmas Party. His colleagues convince him that life is more fun in a dress.

In this part; Bobbi and Jordan meet Bobbi's Mum. Bobbi makes some decisions and learns some things.

This is the final part, for now. It's not the end of Bobbi's story, I think, but it's a good point to draw a line under things.

Christmas Party 8

Jordan loved my pancakes.

After breakfast we went back to her room and she started going through her massive closet to find 'the perfect ultra-feminine classy winter outfit'. I had visions of Jordan using me as a life-size Barbie doll, but she had a few ideas, she held up a couple of items against me and she decided quickly on a divine cream sweater dress with a cowl neck. She gave me a white lacy bodysuit, slip and grey opaque tights to wear under it. It draped around my body and showed my shape (enhanced by my prosthetics) to be very feminine. It wasn't really tight, but it was definitely form-fitting. She gave me dark-grey suede boots that zipped up the side and came above my knee.

As I was getting dressed she started putting together an outfit for herself. Black underwear, and tights, slip, black pencil skirt, gold silk blouse, black jacket and high-heeled shoes.

She handed me a metal disk on a necklace that looked like a small satellite dish to me, a watch, some bangles and a wool coat. She found herself a red wool coat and some sunglasses.
Jordan helped me with my makeup, she made it look very natural while emphasising all my girliest features, my eyes looked huge, my lashes were long, my lips were moist and dewey. I looked… like a very pretty young woman.

Jordan looked like a young professional, straight from some law firm or merchant bank. She looked intimidating and slightly haughty.
"I look like your ward!" I said, laughing.
"I don't look like your domme, in mufti?" Jordan said with a pout.
"You look…" I started, trying to figure out how to describe how she looked "You look very adult".
Jordan snorted and stuck her tongue out at me.
Jordan wanted to go in her car but I insisted on taking mine.
"At least she might recognise the car, even if she doesn't recognise me!" I said.
Jordan laughed.
"You have a point! I know it's a cliché, but I don't see how your mother could recognise you." she said. She looked concerned for a moment and continued, "Er, she doesn't have a heart condition or anything?"
I stopped and thought for a moment.
"She's never shown any sign of anything like that...We'll have to play it by ear. If the worst happens the hospital is nearby and we call for an ambulance. I think I can do CPR until they arrive" I said.
"Shit, I was kind of joking at first, but now you are making me worried. How are you going to break it to her?" Jordan asked.
"Well, you could introduce yourself to her as my girlfriend and then when she tries to figure out who I am, I could explain?" I said.
"That sounds ridiculously lame and pointless. Couldn't you just make a joke of it?" Jordan asked.
"Hi Mom, tell me, did you _want_ to try swapping a daughter for your son?" I said.
"So, 'hi Mum, there's something we should talk about' wouldn't be a good way to start?" Jordan asked.
"That's only funny if we just ignore me dressing as a woman" I said.
"I wasn't really going for comedy gold, but that would make a great sitcom sketch. Not so good if it's real life?" Jordan said.
"You're right, of course. I'll just jump right in there. If she loves me then it will be fine. What parent rejects their child just before Christmas?" I said.

I gathered my things, made sure my case was packed, then we made our way out to my car and got in. I started up and drove down the drive, deep in thought. Jordan watched me with a serious and supportive look on her face. As we drove, I was struck by a sudden thought. There was a question I hadn't been able to ask last night in the Club with all the noise and the dancing…
"Why 'Hortensia' and 'Mai Lee'?" I asked.
Jordan did a double-take. "Well, that came out of the blue!" she said "Hmm, we were messing with this guy we met, we said our names were 'Hortensia' and 'Mai Lee', so, of course, he thought I must be Hortensia and Amy was Mai Lee, racist pig. Anyway, we tried to mess with him by insisting that it was the other way around… It didn't really work though, he was too pig-headed to realise he was being pranked. He kept calling me 'Hor' or 'Whore' all night and he called Amy 'Mine' or 'my Lee'".
"I cannot imagine you putting up with that shit for long!" I said.
"I was younger then… but, no. We were both underage, we took selfies with him drinking with us, with his filthy hands all over us, then we convinced him we were going to take them to the police" she said.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Oh, he laughed it off. Made us feel like stupid little girls, and he went on his merry way. We thought we were being so clever. But he knew our fathers and he knew he could get us into more trouble than we could make for him" Jordan said sadly "We claimed the names as a reminder never to let some guy make us feel that way again".
"Does that work?" I asked.
"Not really, I think it's just one of those things we do now. It's lost its original meaning and we just do it for something to do now" Jordan said.
"Did you take any pictures last night?" I asked.
"Huh?" Jordan said.
"I know you like to take pictures on your phone, maybe you caught someone in the background, spiking my drink?" I said.
"I took a few, I guess. Amy may have some more and the Club has security cameras, I think. I'll call them after we see your Mum. That's a good thought. Thank you. It's going to bug me until I know for sure who the scumbag is and we can do something about it." Jordan said.

We were coming close to my Mum's house. It was in a village outside Taunton called Creech St Michael. Parking was a nightmare, like always. The houses either side of my Mum's were looking more run down. I felt like Jordan would be judging me for where I came from.
I looked round at her and she just looked supportive. She was there for me and the fact that my Mum lived on a shitty estate instead of in a palace didn't phase her.

I turned off the engine and took a deep breath. I was sure everything would be ok, eventually, but I wasn't looking forward to the moment I introduced myself for the first time. I guess it was better to just get it over with, like ripping off a plaster.

Jordan came round to my side of the car and helped me out. She let me lead her to the door and stood a step behind me as I tapped on the door. The doorbell never seemed to work, so I didn't bother with it.

A shape appeared behind the frosted glass in the front door.
"Yes?" I heard my Mum's voice "Who is it? What do you want?"
"It's me Mum. It's Bobby, can you let us in?" I said. I was trying to talk in my normal voice and it sounded weird to me now. I must have been subconsciously copying the voices and speech patterns of all the women around me.
"Bobby?" Mum said, she sounded confused but she was unlocking the door. She peered out, trying to look behind me. She said "Where are you? And who are these girls?"
"Well, one of them is me!" I said, Mum looked shocked,"and the other one is my girlfriend, Jordan." I continued.
"What the hell have you done this time?!" Mum asked.
"Well, that's a long story...Can we come in?" I asked.
"Why didn't you ring and say you were coming?" Mum asked. She made no move to let us in.
"Well, this was all fairly sudden and I didn't know how to have this conversation on the phone" I said, in as reasonable a tone as I could manage.

Mum seemed to come to a decision and stepped back to let us in. I came in and stood in the middle of the living room. Mum stared at Jordan as she came in and shut the door behind her.

"Who's this?" Mum said, nodding at Jordan.
"Mum, this is Jordan, my girlfriend" I said. Jordan smiled brightly as I said this.
"Girlfriend? So you're not gay then? So… why are you dressed like that? What does she make of this?" Mum looked at Jordan.
"I really love how Bobbi looks, isn't she gorgeous?" Jordan said.
"So… you're a lesbian then? And Bob is dressed like that to turn you on because he thinks you are all that?" Mum asked.
"Mum, you're being rude!" I said.
"I don't think the world is actually that black and white, I know it isn't for Bobbi and me!" Jordan said.
"But he does turn you on? Like that?" Mum said.
"Mum!" I said in a warning tone.
"Let's see if I can give you a visual aid to understand this…" Jordan said, as she stalked over to me and swooped me into a lip-searing kiss…
"Ok, you've made your point, you can leave now!" Mum said after my senses had recovered and she had picked her jaw up off the floor.
"C'mon Bobbi!" Jordan said cheerfully "Lovely to meet you, Mrs Smith!"
Jordan led me out of the house and over to my car. She led me to the passenger side, took my keys from my numb fingers and opened the door for me. I got in, in a bit of a daze.
Jordan hurried round to the driver's side and fumbled to get the keys in the ignition. She started the car, gave a cheery wave to my Mum, gaping on the doorstep, and we were off.

"Phew! That was intense!" Jordan said.
"Yes. I'm not clear what just happened" I said.
"Did I kiss you too hard, dear?" Jordan said "I think it was fairly clear, your Mum was being a bitch to me and, indirectly, to you. I guess she hasn't had to deal with too many 'pan-sexuals'".
"Pan-sexual?" I asked.
"Yeah, when you love the person regardless of their gender" Jordan said.
"Oh, ok. That's what pan-sexual is? I've not really used that term before" I said.
"Ha, clearly your Mother hasn't come across it either, other than a form of insult" Jordan said "I'm sorry if I made things awkward for you…"
"No." I said, firmly "No, you were right, Mum was being a bitch to you and she had no right. I'm sure that it was a bit odd for her seeing me like this and she had lots of questions. But that ill-tempered interrogation was no way to treat my girlfriend."
"That's my girl, I love it when you stand up for me!" Jordan said with a smile.
I smiled back.
"It's not as though I live at my Mum's anymore" I said.
"Do you want to come stay with me for a while?" Jordan asked.
"Well, no offence Jordan, but I'm not up for your level of 'party animal' on a regular basis!" I said.
"Pah! As if I am either. It wasn't a 'school night' last night and we're both adults. Ok, let's have a quiet night in tonight. I would invite Amy round, but I'm still mad at Michael, and I don't need another fight tonight. How about just you and me and making out on the rug in front of the fire?" said Jordan.
"That sounds… really nice" I admitted.

-0-0-

Jordan drove my car better than I did. I guess working for a dealership meant she got to drive a lot of different cars. When we got back to her place she parked in the stable area behind the house, in a covered area with a couple of other cars. Jordan came round to help me get out of the car then helped retrieve my case from the boot. It felt very different, walking in the back of Jordan's house in the daylight with my outfit and handbag while Jordan pulled my case behind her, than it had when I arrived here last night. It already felt more like a sanctuary from the craziness of the world.

Jordan told me to drop my case off in her room and she would make us some coffee. I left her fussing with her fancy coffee machine and I went searching for her room. I tried to backtrack the route that we had taken when we left this morning and it seemed to take me much less time than it had when Jordan led me to her room for the first time. Leading me to believe that she was showing off in a bizarre way last night.

I put my case on the second bed in Jordan's room and hung up the coat Jordan had lent me. I put my handbag on the bed next to the case and sat down by it, trying to think what to do next. I'd kind of been moving forward without thinking since the night of the party. But now, as my Mum's words sank in… I was struck by the thought that I may be burning some bridges.
Maybe it was time to take stock and decide what I felt, what I wanted to do with my life?

My old life, before dresses, seemed dull and cold. The last couple of days seemed so much more vivid. I had made connections with people that I never would have spoken with before.

But, my relationship with my Mum had been the cornerstone of my life. Mum had left Dad when I was too young to remember them ever being together. He kept in touch for birthdays and Christmas, but Mum always kept him at arm's length. I think she had screwed him on the divorce and child support because he always seemed to be poor despite working hard in IT in Bristol.

We always seemed to be poor, as well. Which made me wonder where all the money went?
Mum didn't work full time, there was some limit of 21 hours or something, but I was grown and left home now, and I'd been pretty independent since I was 11. So I guess it was laziness on her part. I was really troubled by how heartless she had been. That betrayal cut like a knife and made me question everything she'd ever told me. Maybe Dad wasn't such a bad guy? Maybe I'd looked after her when I was growing up, rather than the other way around. Maybe… maybe I didn't need her, or her approval.

Finding new strength in that thought I sat up straighter and checked my makeup with a compact mirror from my handbag. If I was going to be a girl, I would decide what kind of well presented, successful, savvy woman I would be. I could use Jordan and Cathy as my role models.

Jordan appeared at the door with a tray with an insulated jug of coffee, mugs, cream and biscotti. She set down the tray on her dressing table and came to hug me.

"I'm sorry if I seemed to be rude to your Mother" she said.
I scoffed.
"She started it!" I said "I don't need her approval, and I don't like her being so rude to me or my friends!"
Jordan's eyebrow raised at this statement.
I went on, "and I positively draw the line at her being rude to you, my love!"
Jordan's expression softened and she smiled broadly as she bent down to kiss me.

We ended up on the bed, snogging and groping as the coffee got cold.

After a while, Jordan suggested we dress up. With her father out of the house for the evening she wanted to cheer me up.

We went through her extensive collection of lingerie and she picked items for us each to wear. She sent me off to have a shower and shave all over. She didn't join me, I wasn't sure where she went and I was a little disappointed not to be sharing the shower with her.

When I came out she was waiting and she slipped into the shower. She was very quick and I was still drying myself when she came out with a towel wrapped round her.

She sat me at the dressing table and blow dried my hair and started to do my makeup and hair. I relaxed and enjoyed the pampering of having this gorgeous woman use me like her very own Barbie doll. By the time she had finished, I looked like… well, it was like someone's little sister after the experienced older sister had painted her to be pimped out to the Prince.

Jordan handed me a underwired half corset thing in black lace and satin that gave me cleavage but didn't come down to my belly button, it had suspender stays that came down to hold up stockings. She gave me a black thong that went on over my spanx and black shoes with a such a high heel that I was sure I would fall flat on my face.
"I don't think I'll be able to walk anywhere in those…" I said ruefully.
Jordan chuckled. "These aren't for walking, these are for lying on your back with your knees by your ears!" she said.

She helped me slide a pair of black satin opera gloves on, then she had me stand in front of her full length mirror. I thought it would be a bit over the top, more 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' than sexy. But when I looked at myself I found I looked damn hot. Yes, I looked like a teenager pretending to be a porn star, but in a good way. It was fun, and a little naughty.

Jordan dabbed a little perfume in me, including behind the knees, no idea why. Then she had me put on the long faux-fur coat I wore last night and told me to go into the drawing room where the fire was and wait for her.
I tried to slink away with gently swaying hips, but it was more of a mince and a near miss at twisting my ankle.

I got a little more proficient at walking as I made my way downstairs, hanging onto the handrail as if my life depended on it.

When I found the room with the fire, I found Jordan had already lit it and it was going nicely. It gave a slightly decadent air to a room that was already imposing with several large leather sofas and bookcases.

Jordan had also laid a grey faux-fur blanket over the rug in front of the fireplace and there was a large leather bag, like an old doctors case, near the rug.

I sat on a sofa facing one of the two doors into the room, the one I had entered by.
I hugged the fake fur coat around myself and took stock of where I was.

I was dressed and looked like a sexy young woman, and I was waiting to be seduced by an older, sexier, realer woman.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Jordan had spent so long dressing me that I was sure she would be annoyed if I disrobed in any way. I felt like masturbating, to ensure my penis was as big as possible, so I didn't embarrass myself. There's nothing more humiliating for a man than failing to achieve a satisfactory erection, when the occasion called for it. Or having an enormous bulge when it didn't.
But, I wasn't sure Jordan wanted to see me with an erection.

So… what did she want to see? Me, draped in fur, lying spreadeagled in her lingerie on a rug in front of the fire?

What was I doing here? There was a dangerous edge to Jordan's affections. That hint of bad girl was so alluring. I didn't think that she would hurt me, but I wasn't sure she would think through the repurcussions of some of her actions.

I'd never really been attracted to bad girls before. But my experience with women was admittedly very limited.

I felt out of control and a little lost and pathetic, playing make-believe lesbian in my girlfriend's underwear. Where was Jordan? I expected her to be here by now.

She came through the door behind me and I twisted around in panic, thinking her father had come home early.

She was wearing a black leather duster and high black boots and she was carrying a tray. The tray had two wine glasses and a bottle of what looked like champagne. Jordan looked dark and sultry, like an exotic femme-fatalle. She put down the tray and stalked over to me, licking her lips.

I stared open mouthed.

She undid her belt and opened her coat to reveal a black corset in rich velvet and lace. She placed one booted foot on the sofa next to me and straightened her stocking. My slack jawed mouth inches from her crotch as my eyes went wide. She slowly peeled off her coat and threw it over the back of the sofa. She turned to face in the direction of the tray, gave a little "tsk" noise and, placing one foot a little in front of the other, bent at the waist to straighten the other stocking. Which had the effect of thrusting her pert bottom into my face. She straightened up and flicked her hair over her shoulder as she turned her head to look back at me with a knowing smile, then she stalked back to the tray and made short work of pouring two glasses of sparkling wine.

The pop of the cork as it flew across the room made me jump and squeal, there was so much tension and anticipation in the room.

She spilled some bubbles on the tray. She took both full glasses and came back towards me. She started to hand one glass to me, as I went to take it she drew the glass back a little until I lent forward to take it and she stole a kiss before she handed me the glass.

We clinked our glasses in a toast and she sipped her drink as I sipped mine. Her eyes held mine for a moment, then she drained her glass with a gulp and set it down on the floor by the sofa. As she lent forward to put the glass down her breasts threatened to fall out of their velvet cups. I was caught, like a deer in the headlights when she looked up at me through a veil of her hair and saw me staring at them. She smirked and said "Bottoms up, Bobbi, we have better things to do than drink champagne!"

I drained my glass and placed it next to hers.

She put two fingers in under my chin and raised my head up and kept raising it until I was stood before her. She slipped the fake fur coat from my shoulders and it slid down half on the sofa and half on the floor, then she led me over to the rug by the fire.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.
"Toys" she said with a knowing smirk.

"Lie down, on your front" she told me.
I obeyed as she went to the bag and opened it. There was a noise of something being squirted and a squelching noise as she rubbed it between her hands. She started massaging my shoulders. Whatever she used, it didn't feel like oil or lotion but it was slippery and smelled nice. It was cool at first and quickly warmed from the heat of my body in front of the fire.

She undid the back of my lingerie to get access to more of my back, but she left the straps around my arms. She worked her way down to my bum, she took her time and she knew what she was doing. When she reached my bum, it was clear the spanx were getting in the way. She teased the top of my thighs for a moment and then told me to "rollover".

She rummaged in her bag as I did so and took out two slim metal poles with loops on the end and some pink things that looked like foam covered wires about two feet long. Almost like small pool noodles. She did something with the poles and they extended to a few feet long and she slipped one under the mat above my head and one under the mat under my legs. Then she looked me in the eyes and looked very serious for a moment.

"Bobbi" she said "you know you can trust me, right? Absolutely".
I nodded, wondering where this was going.
"I want you to try this with me. It's what they call 'light bondage'. You could pull free if you want, but the feeling of being helpless adds to the fun. Let me show you with one hand…"
I nodded my assent and she threaded one of the pink things through the loop on the end of the top pole then twisted it around my wrist. It was like the cable tie holding something to the backing cardboard in a box. It wasn't tight, it felt like I could slip my hand out if I wanted.
"Ok?" Jordan asked.
I nodded, reassured.
She did the other wrist in a similar way to the loop at the other end of the rod.
"I need to take your spanx off now, because I won't be able to get them off once I secure your feet" Jordan said.
She knelt between my legs undid the stays on my stockings and gently removed my knickers and spanx together. Then she redid the stays and replaced the knickers, which was slightly pointless as I they couldn't stretch far enough to cover my erection.
Then Jordan raised my knees and strapped my ankles to the lower pole. She kissed my body as she slid along up me and kissed my mouth. Then she stood up, knelt with her knees either side of my head facing my feet and slowly lowered her body against mine…

-<3 !?! B>-

I'm not going to describe every moment of the two and a half hours that followed. It started slow and sensually with Jordan in complete control and ended after both of us had abandoned any pretense of control and were lying in front of the fire just holding each other and letting the various fluids; sweat, wine, lube and other secretions, dry on our skin. The sun had set while we made love and the room was lit by the dying embers of the fire...

"So…" Jordan said "have you decided if you like being my girlfriend?"
"Hah! Just wait til I get my breath back and we'll see who is who's girlfriend!" I retorted. I knew it was lame as I said it, but I was exhausted.
"Hmm, I'm pretty sure you enjoyed yourself, and you'll be going into work tomorrow as office Barbie again" Jordan said with a smug grin.
"It's not like I have a choice" I said ruefully "Julie wasn't there at the hotel when I went in on Friday, and none of the others knew anything about my trousers or the solvent to remove the breasts. God, that was an embarrassing conversation!"

"Ah" Jordan said in a small voice.

"Jordan?! Do you have something to tell me?" I said.
"Wellll… things have been a bit hectic and I may have forgotten to mention that I went to the hotel on Friday to retrieve your trousers…" Jordan said. She looked a little flustered.
"Go on" I said.
"...and… I have some solvent, some adhesive… and…" Jordan said.
"Don't stop there, I can tell there's more…" I said.
"I paid Julie for the prosthetics. She gave me a good price, because they were ex-demo items. They're yours to keep, as long as you want them… you just need to remove and clean the breasts once a week. I'll buy you some more spanx, if you want?" Jordan said, turning her 'puppy dog' eyes on me.
"You mean to say" I said pretending to be more outraged than I really was "that you could have gotten me back to normal on Friday!"
"Well… yes, I suppose. But… you never said you wanted to! Not to me!" Jordan protested.
I guess she was right. I had had an amazing weekend, full of revelations. I wasn't sure I was ready to stop playing yet, either…
"OK, if you want me to be your lesbian girlfriend that badly… I'll see how it goes tomorrow…" I said.
Jordan's face looked hopeful.
"You'll go to work as a woman tomorrow?" she said.
"Well, Cathy is expecting me to be there as Bobbi, so...yes" I said.
"And Tuesday?.." Jordan asked softly.
"One day at a time, for now." I said "I can't deny I've had a lot of fun these last few days, and my eyes have been opened to a much wider world. But, there's my Mum and others reactions to consider and I haven't met with some of the hardships and heartaches I'm sure are coming…"
"I'll help!" Jordan said "if you'll let me?"
"Ha! As if I could stop you! You are a force of nature, Jordan Carr, and I doubt even your Dad could stop you getting your way for long" I said.
"Good, as long as you know who wears the pants in this relationship!" Jordan said with satisfaction.
I glanced down at our bodies curled together and quipped "Isn't it best if neither of us do?!"

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Loving this story.

Loving this story.

Really am. Now does Jordan need another girl?

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

It IS best if neither of us wear pants!

Ahhhhhh! Very satisfactory. I like this story a lot. I've learned a few things.
Thank you for sharing Bobbie and Jordan with us. Well done.

>>> Kay

I'm intrigued

Please, tell us what you have learned? Which bits interested you? Was it the geography of Somerset? Or the contents of Jordan's bag ;-)

Geography of Somerset

Monique S's picture

Is quite varied it goes from Exmoor to Devon to Devon and Dorset.

The Exoor bit lies between Bridgwater and Lynton, includes the Quantock Hills and the (in)famous Hinckley Point (nucelar plant), Dulverton, where "The Land Girls" was mostly filmed and most of Exmoor national park with its Exmoor ponies, Stags and lots of sheep, Then further towards Dorset there is Glastonbury, Wells and the Mendip Hills and further south the pre medieval Flood Lands and swamps of the Flood Plains, where King Alfred hid from the Danes before his victories over them and the Angles and some Saxon tribes.

Does that help? giggles

Monique.

Monique S

it doesn't sound like you got that from Wikipedia

Be yow a local yokel, Monique?

Tbh, I'm an immigrant to these parts, myself. I've travelled around the UK, but I've tended to stay in the South West in recent years.

I took my son for a bike ride along the canal path one evening as the mist rolled over the fields and the church steeples stuck up like landmarks as the light faded and he told me we were very lucky to live in this part of the world.

I lived on Exmoor in Withypool

Monique S's picture

form 1995 to 2000 and in Burrowbridge in 2015 and Cullompton, Devon, in 2016, so I know the area well. But I have also walked about 1500 miles of footpaths around the Lake district, the North York Moors, the Pembrokshire coast and the Suffolk and Norfolk coast, so I have quite good memories as the Two Moors Way from Minehead to Ivybridge was one of my favourite ones. :-)

Monique.

Monique S

Pause

Sorry to see this come to a pause. I have really enjoyed it.

I have mixed feelings on your handling of the play scenes, part of me wants more detail, and part thinks some things are best left to the imagination. Jordan is using Bobbie as a toy and as a love object. Bobbie is loving both. Delicious!

Hugs Cheryl

I hate to burst the illusion

But my knowledge of BDSM is all second hand. Well, nearly all... anyway, I thought it would be better to leave it to the readers imagination in this case, so that those of you with broader minds would get the full benefit without scaring the horses.

Maybe could have gone better

Jamie Lee's picture

Well, Jordan's smitten with Bobbi, and it seems Bobbi with Jordan. Jordan provided Bobby an experience he never would have had given his lifestyle.

And he isn't freaking out! He is, in fact, going to continue letting Bobbi be present. As Bobbi said, one day at a time.

Mom seems to be a very different bird. She's curt, insensitive, and self centered. Bobbi's questions after the mom encounter do make sense. If dad is making the required payments, where's all the money? Why were they short of cash? Was mom hording it for herself?

Because of how Jordan has treated Bobbi, the night became a bit more interesting. And brought the two closer.

Others have feelings too.

Sorry I don't have more to share with you

Jamie,

Thank you so much for your comments on this, and the preceding chapters.
Indeed, thanks to everyone who commented, it means a lot to me to get some feedback.

I feel bad now that I don't have more of this story ready to share with you guys, but my life is kind of full at the moment and I don't have the time to dedicate to writing.

It's not quite as hectic as Bobbi's, but close.

I have some other chapters and solos I have been working on, maybe after my house move I can get back into Bobbi and Jordan's story.

I knew a girl like Jordan

in high school she decided she wanted company to go to a 7-11 across the street from the school, and decided I was going to be that company. I always wondered what happened to her ...

DogSig.png

thank you, Dorothy

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on every chapter of this story. It means a lot to me when anyone leaves a comment. To get comments still, so many months after posting this is a true delight, especially when Real Life is kicking my ass at the moment for various 1st world reasons.
I hope you know how much your generous support for so many of the writers on this site means to us.
Huggles.