The Hero, The Mouse & The Cheshire Pt. 15

Printer-friendly version

Christine cracks her knuckles and looks at her opened laptop. She had a pile of notes sitting next to it as she prepares to start writing the movie script. She was wearing a pair of comfortable shorts and a light baby blue camisole. She was still on medical leave until she was fully healed from her operation. Even though she and Lache have been having sex on a regular base.

A smile appears on her face as she thinks about what they did last night. Lache was at work at the moment, so she had her place to herself for a while. Lache has been spending a lot of time at her place.

She didn’t mind, because the two of them were a perfect match for one another. He loved movies and being a stuntman. He loved her special effects work as well. He was the reason she was putting the adventure she experienced down on paper and turning it into a movie script.

Christine knew she’ll have to change a few details. She’ll also like to get more details from Cheshire and Jack on how they located the agent that tried to kill her and their kids. She starts tapping away on the keyboard of the laptop. She was following the format she had been taught in school.

Occasionally, she grabs the legal pad that she had layout the events of what took place. Some of it was missing, so she’ll have to get with Kat and Paul from K&P Services to get their view of events. She’ll have to contact Julia and her sister Gina as well. Tizzy gave her, her share of events that leads to her getting involved in the matter.

Christine continues to work on the movie script. She loses track of time as she tunes out everything around her. Around five in the evening, her cellphone starts ringing. She stops and checks the caller id to see who it was. She notices it was Lache contacting her.

She presses the accept button “Hey sweetie, what’s up?”

“I’m my way to your place. I thought we would go to the Blue Lagoon tonight for dinner. So, why don’t you go and get ready?” Lache wanted to take Christine somewhere nice for dinner.

Christine looks at the time and how many pages she got done on the script. She couldn’t believe that she was up to sixty pages already.

“Alright, I’ll be ready when you get here Lache.” Christine ends the phone call and saves her work.

Afterward, she heads towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Natsuki Dance Studio:
“Again, Krisha.” Akari watches Krisha as she performs the solo selection she was going to perform during the recital.

She was impressed with Krisha’s performance. Since Cheshire first brought Krisha to her. She has seen Krisha mature into a remarkable
dancer. Krisha had a lot of passion and her body responded to the music in ways she has never seen other dancers do.

Akari continues to push Krisha during the whole practice. After about two hours “that’s enough for now, Krisha.”

Krisha stops what she was doing and looks over towards her instructor. Her feet were hurting her, but she was getting used to the pain. She walks over to her water bottle and takes a sip from it.

“You are ready for the recital, Krisha.” Akari walks over to her student.

“That’s good to hear, Mrs. Natsuki.” Krisha liked her dance instructor.

She has been learning under her since Cheshire brought her to Hawaii and adopted her. She didn’t know what was going to happened to her, after Julia, Gina and Tizzy rescued her. She couldn’t go back home. Her parents would resell her again, and who knows who would buy her.

“Is your mother picking you up, Krisha or your sister?” Akaria knew either Cheshire, Tizzy or the new woman she met named Christine would pick Krisha up after her practice.

“My sister is picking me up. Hopefully, she isn’t late, like she was last time.”

Tizzy had been an hour late, last time she picked her up. Krisha knew her older sister had gotten caught up in chasing down a perp. She loved her older sister a lot, but sometimes Tizzy could be a little forgetful about things.

Krisha starts packing her stuff up and when she walks outside, she notices Tizzy’s police Challenger waiting for her. She walks over to it and climbs inside. She looks at Tizzy “you didn’t forget this time.”

Tizzy just smirks “I got done with my paperwork early for once.”

Tizzy hated paperwork, but she had let it get away from her. She also filed the paperwork she needed for all the permits she was going to need for the renovations to the house she was buying. She got approved for the loan she would need. The bank manager was more than happy to approve the loan since her mother did business with the bank.

Once Krisha has the seat belt, Tizzy puts her car into drive and starts heading towards home. She wonders what they were going to have for
dinner and who’s turn it was to cook.

“How was practice today?” Tizzy glances at Krisha.

“Good, Mrs. Natsuki loved the way I performed my solo for the recital. I could tell how much she loved it.” Krisha had seen the passion in her
dance instructors' eyes.

“Well, after all the practice mom puts you through, I wouldn’t expect anything less.” Tizzy knew how demanding her mother could be.

As she is heading home, a car speeds by her. Following behind the car were two police cars.

“Hold on Krisha.” Tizzy steps on the gas and starts chasing after the other car.

Krisha watches as her sister chases after the other car. She braces herself as her sister zig and zags through traffic.

“Now, I understand why mom always criticizes your driving.” Krisha knew her sister was a crazy driver.

“I’m not reckless, not like mom said.” Tizzy zigs around another car.

“Yeah, right. You’re worst then mom when she chases after someone.” Krisha has ridden with her mother when she was after someone.

“Mom would never hurt you. She cares very much about family.” Tizzy dodges out of the way of a pick-up truck.

“Mom might not kill me, but your driving is making me car sick.” Krisha was starting to develop motion sickness from Tizzy’s driving.

Tizzy just shakes her head as she manages to slide pass the car they were chasing after and whipped her Challenger around and block the other driver. The other police cars that had joined the chase stop behind them and block the car from going backward.

Tizzy gets out of her car and points her weapon at the driver of the other car. She was making sure she was between the driver and Krisha, just in case the other driver starts shooting.

“Get out with your hands up.” Tizzy had her gun trained on the driver.

The young man gets out with his hands up. His passenger gets out with their hands up as well.

“Get down on the ground with your hands behind your back.” Tizzy was keeping a close watch on the man before her.

The young man falls to the ground with his hands behind his back. She couldn’t believe how young the man was. He was no older then Krisha.

“He’s all yours, officer Mahoe.”

“Thanks for the help, Detective.” Officer Mahoe looks at Tizzy as she puts her gun away.

“Anytime.” Tizzy walks back to her car and heads home with Krisha.

up
159 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Just

Another days work. Situation normal, all fouled up.

Tizzy must be a good police

Samantha Heart's picture

Driver, but regular driving not so much lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.