Luna

Printer-friendly version

Luna
By
Julie O

Bill Francis thought he had found a safe outlet for
his crossdressing urges, little did he know how wrong he was.

Edited by Robert Arnold

Chapter 1

    Bill Francis drove into the city for his latest meeting with Candy. This had become a regular ritual for him and he eagerly looked forward to each session.

    It had all started three months earlier when he finally gave into his urges to dress in women’s clothing. Even though he had the desire to dress up in girl’s clothing as long as he could remember, he had fought them and had never done it.

Even if he did give in to the feelings there was no way he would dress near campus, where he was about to start his junior year. The town where his university was located was small and rather conservative. It would be difficult to get clothing and makeup. It would also be a personal nightmare if he was caught.

He tried to fight the urges by throwing himself into his studies, but that only worked while he was in class. This strategy only worked when he was busy. As soon as he relaxed they came back. The urges soon began to dominate his thoughts and he knew he needed an outlet.

Bill first came up with the idea when he read a magazine article about transsexual sex workers and where they worked. He figured that this would be a safe way of giving in to his urges to dress. He rationalized it was safer to drive an hour into the city and meet with a transgendered prostitute who he would pay to dress him. Money was not an issue as he had a large inheritance. He wasn’t looking for sex, so the worst thing he figured could happen is that he would get ripped off.  

After a few false runs, where he got cold feet and didn’t even talk to the girls, he talked to a shapely African-America prostitute named Candy. What was strange was that as soon as he starting talking to her he felt he could trust her.

    Candy was tall and buxom. She was very feminine looking and in fact, Bill wasn’t even sure if she was transgendered until he talked to her.

    He told her that he didn’t want sex, but he would pay her for her time.

    Candy looked at Bill as if she was sizing him up.

    Bill was five-ten and thin. He had shaggy shoulder length light brown hair.

    She smiled and said that she could turn him into a very sexy looking girl and she was right. By the time she was done with Bill he looked like a very sexy young woman. Granted he also looked like a prostitute, as Candy had applied his makeup very heavy and sexy.

    Of course, when the session ended, Bill cleaned up and changed back into his male clothing.
    
    It was then that he asked her if she would buy him some clothes, makeup, shoes, and other items.

    To his surprise she agreed and he gave her a down payment. To his greater surprise, when he returned a week later when he met with her again, not only had she bought him an entire outfit, but she also picked out a blonde wig, makeup, shoes, and accessories. He happily paid her the rest of the money and then paid her to dress him up again.

    Over the next few months, Bill drove into the city to meet with Candy and see what she bought him. He was quickly building up a large wardrobe.

    Candy insisted that he keep his body smooth and hairless. When he first objected, she told him that no one really looked at other people all that carefully and not to worry. So, he began to shave his legs, chest, and underarms. Thankfully he had a very light beard and very little body hair on the rest of his body. He was also relieved to see that she was right and that no one noticed his hairless legs when he wore shorts.

    Two weeks earlier, Candy suggested that he drive home dressed as a woman. He objected, but she insisted that it was late and that no one would see him by the time he got back to his small apartment. Again, she was right and Bill had to admit that it was quite thrilling to walk out of the hotel where Candy worked.

    She kidded him that he could make a lot of money if he wanted to because white girls were rare. Bill laughed this idea off, but it hit him that she was right about the race of the girls on the streets. Most of the working girls were Hispanic, African-American or Asian.

    “A hot looking white bitch would make a lot of money down here,” said Candy as she did the final touches on his makeup.

    Bill noticed that each time she did his makeup heavier…which only made him look sexier…and also more like the working girls.

    It matched the wardrobe that Candy was dressing him in. Each new outfit was more revealing than the previous one…and for some strange reason he didn’t mind.

    “So what do you say, Billy? Why not come out with me and make some money?” she asked.

    “Thanks, but I’m not into guys,” he replied.

    “Have you ever been with one?” asked Candy.

    He shook his head.

    “Then how do you know? It’s a fast way to make a buck,” said Candy. “There…you look stunning.”

    Bill just laughed and shook his head. “I’ll just stick to dressing.”

    Candy nodded. “I’ve heard that one before. But tell me this…you have wondered what it’s like…right?”

    Bill nodded. “Not enough to try it.”

    “But does the feeling get stronger when you’re dressed as you are now?”

    “What do you mean?” he asked nervously.

    She laughed. “I know you’re a blonde…but don’t act dumb. Look at yourself in the mirror and think about being with a guy. Do it.”

    Bill nodded and did as she said.

    “Imagine some guy’s erect cock slipping between those lush red lips of yours,” said Candy.

    Bill did as she said and realized that he was actually becoming aroused. Not only was his cock getting hard, but so were his nipples. It was all he could do to control himself.

    Candy noticed the look on his face and smiled. “Don’t be ashamed of these feelings. It’s obvious that you have a very strong feminine side…you’re probably like me and will eventually give in to them.”

    He turned and looked at her.

    “Honey, you obviously want to be a gurl…in time you will give in to these feelings,” she said.

    “Did you say gurl?” asked Bill.

    Candy nodded. “Well, we’re not guys anymore and we’re not exactly girls, so it’s a nice description. It beats she-male, don’t you agree?”

    Bill nodded.

 “I know how strong they are and how good it feels to give in to them. They don’t go away, in fact they only get stronger…right?” asked Candy.

    He didn’t reply, but he realized that she was right.

    “Have you started dressing on your own?” she asked.

    Bill nodded.

    “And have you tried doing your own makeup?”

    He nodded again.

    “Have you gone out yet?”

    He shook his head.

    She smiled. “But you think about it don’t you?”

    “Yes,” he replied meekly.

    “Sweetie, don’t be ashamed of what is happening…I went through the same sort of awakening. I know it’s scary, but you can’t fight nature…this is who you are… you’re destined to be a woman,” explained Candy.

Chapter 2

    Bill thought about what Candy had told him all week. He tried to rationalize his feelings and that he wasn’t a transsexual. But the more he thought about it, the harder it was to deny the truth.

On Friday night, Bill drove around for nearly an hour before he spotted Candy. She was dressed in a red tube dress and high heels. He could see her tattoo on her left upper arm…a lollipop. While he was curious about the tattoo, he didn’t ask her about it.

    He pulled up alongside the corner she was working. “Hi Candy.”

    She smiled. “Hi Billy,” she replied as she opened the passenger side door of his car. “I bought you a really hot outfit and I can’t wait to see how you look in it.”

    “Cool,” he replied.

    “So have you been dressing this week?”

    Bill nodded.

    “Did you go out?”

    “No,” replied Bill. He then thought about it. “Well, I did go out really late one night…I just drove around and didn’t stop anywhere.”

    Candy smiled. “So it starts.”

    The drive to the hotel where Candy worked only took ten minutes and he was able to find a parking spot a block away.

    The hotel desk clerk waved as they walked in and over to the elevator.

    The hotel was a six story building and had seen better days. Candy had told Bill that besides the working girls, the only people who used the hotel were people down on their luck. The good thing about the place was that everyone minded their own business.

    “So you don’t live here?” he asked. He had been up to the room many times and had wondered if this was her home.

    Candy laughed. “Please! Honey, I have a real nice condo that over looks the river. This is just my office.”

    The elevator door opened and a short, muscular man stepped out. He had very dark skin, almost black in color and he nodded at Candy, who nodded back.

    Bill and Candy stepped inside and she pressed the button for the sixth floor.

    “Who’s he?” asked Bill after the door closed.

    “That’s Gautier, he’s my pimp,” replied Candy casually.

    “Really?” asked Bill.

    Candy nodded. “He runs most of the t-gurls around here. He’s a good man. No one messes with us and he doesn’t abuse us.”

    “I don’t remember seeing him before.”

    “That’s not unusual. But he knows what’s going on at all times.”

    Bill nodded. “Is he from around here?”

    “No, he’s originally from Haiti and many think he knows Voodoo,” continued Candy. “He doesn’t deny it and I think he likes the fear it puts into others.”

Chapter 3

    They entered Candy’s room and she locked the door behind them. The small room was neat and clean and consisted of a twin-size bed, a dresser, a full-length mirror, a table, two chairs, a television, a fridge, and a small stereo. The room also had a small attached bathroom.

    “Another good thing about Gautier is that everyone here knows who he is and which rooms are used by his girls. No one would ever dare to break into our rooms,” she explained. “Okay, Billy, why don’t you get undressed and I’ll show you what I got you.”

    Bill undressed and draped his clothes over one of the chairs.

    “You’ve lost some weight,” noted Candy.

    Bill nodded.

    Over the past few weeks he had dropped almost fifteen pounds, even though he continued to eat the same amount of food.

    “I like it; it makes you look more feminine,” noted Candy. “Do you want something to drink?”

    Bill nodded again.

    Candy walked over to the fridge and pulled out two sodas. She opened the cans and handed Bill one. He took a sip and set it down. As always, the soda was not a name brand and it had a slight almost bitter aftertaste, but Bill didn’t say anything about it. He was just glad to have something cold to drink.

    “Okay, lets, do your makeup first, sit down Billy,” she said.

    Bill did as she said.

    “You know, we really need to come up with a better name than Billy,” she said as she started to work on his face. “Do you have a female name?”

    “No…I’ve thought about it…but I haven’t come up with one that I like.”

“Hmmm, since you only come here at night and are sort of pale…like the moon…how about Luna?” suggested Candy.

    “Sure, why not,” replied Bill with a shrug.

    “Luna is a good name for a gurl like you,” she said. “You might consider a more mainstream name later, but for now, Luna it is.”

    “Thanks,” he replied, slightly confused about what she meant about picking a more mainstream name.

    “Okay, Luna, I’m going to make you look hot!”

Chapter 4

    Well, what do you think, Luna?” asked Candy.

    He looked at himself in the mirror. He was stunned by the way he now looked. His face was heavily made up and made him look very sexy and slutty. His lips were colored bright pink and coated with lip gloss.

Candy had bought him a new wig; it was long, straight and very blonde, it gave him a very exotic look.  Large silver hoop earrings had replaced the studs that he normally wore. On each finger was now glued a long bright pink fake nail.

She had dressed him in a tight pink mini-dress and matching four inch pumps. The pumps were open toed and showed off his bright red toenails. The large breast pads under his dress completed the illusion of femininity.

    “Luna, I’m telling you, you could make a killing out there,” stated Candy.

    Luna shook his head. “I appreciate what you’re saying…”

    Candy put up her hand and cut off Luna. “Honey, you know you want to try it. You’re so damn sexy and feminine…so why not try it?”

    “I don’t think that I’m ready to go out and stand on a corner,” said Luna. “Especially the first time.”

    “Why not do me? I can still get very hard and I love having a sexy girl suck me off…and just so you know I’ve been fantasizing about you doing it for a while,” she replied as she sat down on the bed. She lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties, exposing her cock.

    Luna stared at it, not knowing what to do.

    Candy gently stroked it. “Thanks to the hormones I’m not that big…I’m sure you won’t have any trouble taking it in between those sweet pink lips…you know you want it gurl…I can see it in your eyes. Show me what a good slut you are and suck my cock.”

    Luna felt his heart beating hard in his chest as his breathing got harder. He couldn’t take his eyes off Candy’s erect cock.

    “Luna, you already look the part….you also have a very feminine personality…I’ve watch you change and become more of a gurl…so take the next step,” Candy continued.

    She was right, it wasn’t that big, maybe five inches long…just about the same size as his cock, thought Luna as he stared at Candy’s cock.

    “You’re not a guy anymore, Luna…accept your feminine side and give in,” ordered Candy.

    Luna felt a slight tingling over his entire body. Candy was right, it was silly to consider himself male…at least while he was dressed. He looked in the mirror, he was a gurl…no she was a gurl.

    Candy motioned with her hand. “Come on, bitch…you want this…show me what a good cocksucker you are and get on your knees… do it slut.”

    Luna felt herself pulled closer to Candy and without another word of protest; Luna lowered herself down to her knees. She moved her mouth slowly towards Candy’s cock and began to slowly take it in between her lips.

    “Ooooh, yes, Luna, that feels good…take it all in….you’re doing great,” moaned Candy.

    Luna closed her eyes and continued to take Candy’s cock deeper into her mouth. What was strange was how normal it felt.

    “That’s it…all the way in gurl…now let it slide out between your luscious lips…show me what a slut you are…don’t fight it…you know you want this,” continued Candy.

    Luna did as she was told and soon Candy’s cock was sliding in and out of her mouth.

    “Let your female side take over, Luna…” ordered Candy.

    Luna continued to work Candy’s cock. She felt, Candy’s hands gently grasp the back of her head and begin to work her head up and down.

    “Damn…you’re a good cocksucker, Luna…are you sure this is your first time?” continued Candy as she giggled.

    Luna didn’t reply and continued to work Candy’s cock with her mouth and tongue.

    “Okay gurl…here it comes…take it all,” moaned Candy.

    It took Luna a second to realize what Candy was talking about, and then she realized what was happening. She tried to pull back, but Candy wouldn’t let go. Luna had no choice but to swallow every drop of Candy’s cum.

    “Swallow it all, slut,” ordered Candy.

    Luna did as she was told. The taste wasn’t that bad.

    “Now lick me clean,” demanded Candy. “Hmm, I can see that you like the taste of cum…just like I do.”

    Again, Luna did as she was told.

    “Oh, honey that was wonderful…you are a first class cocksucker,” said Candy as she gently stroked Luna’s head.

    Luna looked up at Candy.

    “I know what’s going through your little mind right now, Luna…you’re thinking that this was all a one time thing and that you’ll never do it again…but you will. This was just the first time and soon you’ll be thinking about doing it again. That’s what I once thought and look at me now.”

    Luna stared back at Candy, not knowing what to say.

    Candy helped Luna up to her feet. “Here, finish your soda and then I’ll fix your makeup.”

Chapter 5

    Luna drove home and thought about what had happened that night. She had actually sucked a cock and swallowed cum! Yet, with each passing moment, she was more concerned with what Candy had said. Was she on the road to becoming a whore like Candy? She already considered herself a gurl…would the next step be sucking cock for a living?

    She tried to get the idea out of her head. As a guy, he was a college student and soon he would graduate and have a great job…why would he want to be a whore? He couldn’t be a whore…no, she would be the whore…Luna would be the whore and Bill…Billy would just fade away.

    She tried to shake these ideas out of her head. Yes, she liked dressing as a woman, but that was just a thing she liked to do for fun. She looked in her rearview mirror and saw a beautiful gurl staring back

She really didn’t want to be a woman….or did she?

With her free hand, her fingers slipped down under the top of her dress and began to rub against her nipples. Her mind shifted back to the sensation of sucking Candy’s cock and as she thought about it her own cock began to get hard. She was actually becoming aroused by the memories of sucking Candy’s cock.

    By the time she got home, she was completely aroused. She hurried up to her apartment and without bothering to change; she reached under her dress and began to stroke her cock. She could see her feminized reflection in the mirror and the combination of her erect cock and slutty appearance brought her to a massive orgasm. It was unlike anything that she had ever felt in her life. She slipped down to her knees in a post-orgasmic collapse. Without hesitation, she raised her cum covered hand to her mouth and licked off every drop

    It was only after she calmed down did she realize that she had been thinking of sucking cock the whole time.

Chapter 6

    Bill drove back downtown the next Friday evening. He had all of Luna’s things in a bag and the only thing he could think of was becoming her again.

    He accepted that once he was dressed he was now a gurl…as Candy had called him. In fact, he was barely hanging on to his masculine side.  He had dressed several times that week and let Luna take over. Nothing happened, but it was becoming obvious that soon staying in the apartment dressed wouldn’t be enough. He also wondered what Candy would have in store for him this week.

    Thankfully, it only took him twenty minutes to find her. She was standing on her usual corner. Tonight she was dressed in a black leather skirt; low cut gold top and gold pumps.

    “Hi, Luna,” she said as he pulled up. “You ready to have fun tonight?”

    Bill nodded.

    “How you been this week, babe?” asked Candy, as she got into his car. “I bet you were thinking about what happened last week…right?”

    Bill nodded again.

    “And you still came back…what a surprise!”

    Bill glanced over at her, holding back his embarrassment.

    Candy laughed. “Honey, I know what you’re going through. I’m not making fun of you. Face it; you need to be a gurl. You love dressing like a whore …and you look great.”

    As they headed into the hotel, they passed Gautier in the lobby and he gave them the once over.

    “He keeps an office here in the hotel,” said Candy as they stepped into the elevator. “That way he can be near us if something happens.”

    “How much does he take?” asked Bill.

    “Enough,” replied Candy with a shrug. “But he’s worth it. In addition to watching over us, he helps us invest our money so that we’ll have something in the bank when we move on.”

    Bill nodded.

    “Now, I have a great new outfit for you, Luna,” said Candy. “But I want you to do your own makeup tonight…I think you’ve seen me do it enough times.”

Chapter 7

    There was trial and error, but eventually Luna’s makeup looked presentable.

    “There, that wasn’t so bad, I can tell that you’ve been practicing a lot,” said Candy. “You need to practice your eyeliner when you get a chance, it gets easier the more you do it.”

    Luna nodded as she sipped her soda through a straw.  She looked at herself in the mirror and was amazed. She really looked feminine; although she didn’t look mainstream…in many ways she looked similar to Candy and the other prostitutes.

    “Now, you’re going to love this dress,” said Candy as she got up and opened the closet door. She pulled out a tube dress that had a red and black zebra striped pattern. “This will look hot on you.”

    Luna looked slightly concerned. “Um, what will I do about my breast pads?”

    Candy smiled as she raised her right index finger. “I have something else for you.”

    She walked over to the dresser and pulled out a black strapless bra.

    “This has padding in it that combined with your own body fat will give you the illusion of breasts,” she replied.

    To Luna’s surprise the effect worked just like Candy said.

    “Damn you’re hot!” commented Candy. “If we worked together we’d be rolling in money.”

    Luna had to admit that Candy was right…at least concerning the way she looked.

    She then replaced his stud earrings with the large gold hoops that Candy had suggested that she wear.

    Candy looked at her watch. “Luna honey, I need to get back to work tonight. I wish we could play more…maybe next time, okay?”

    Luna nodded, slightly relieved that Candy was busy…at the same time she was disappointed that they couldn’t play.

    “I understand,” replied Luna. Her mind began to shift to what she could do now. She looked too damn hot to just go back to that stupid apartment. No, she wanted to do something tonight.

    “Thanks,” replied Candy. “Maybe next time we can take it a bit further.”

Chapter 8

    Candy and Luna stepped into the elevator and were about to head down to the lobby when Gautier stepped inside.

    He looked at Luna and pressed the stop button.

    “Candy, I thought you came in here with a client?” he asked with a confused look on his face.

    Luna could hear a slight accent in his voice and she remembered that Candy said that Gautier was originally from Haiti.

    Candy laughed. “I did!  This is him…or rather HER! This is the one that I’ve told you about…this is Luna.”

    Gautier’s eyes opened wide. “This is the guy you’ve been dressing?”

    “Not guy…gurl…and she’s a great cocksucker,” countered Candy as she playfully nudged Luna.

    Gautier continued to study Luna. “Very nice…very nice indeed. So, Luna...are you looking for a job?”

    Luna shook her head. “No…sorry.”
   
    Gautier shrugged his shoulders. “Too bad, you would be a nice addition…I could do wonders with you.”

    Candy smiled at Luna as if to say I told you so.

    Gautier pressed the start button and then hit the button for the fifth floor.

    “Luna, would you join me for a drink?” he asked.

    Luna was about to say no, but as she looked into his dark brown eyes all she could do was nod yes.

    He smiled back. “Good gurl.”

    When the elevator stopped he placed his large muscular arm around Luna’s waist and escorted her to his office.

    To her surprise she liked the feel of his arm around her body.

Chapter 9

    Luna didn’t know why she had agreed to go with the pimp, but she seemed to have no choice. Every time she glanced over and made eye contact with him she felt weaker.

    Gautier opened the door and escorted Luna inside. Unlike Candy’s rather sparsely furnished room, Gautier’s office was filled with expensive furniture. It was also several rooms. She could see a bedroom off the main office.

    “Please sit down my dear,” he said as he pointed to a leather couch.

    Luna did as she was ordered. She crossed her ankles after she sat down.

    He smiled at her as he fixed her a drink. “Very feminine…obedient too, both excellent traits.”

    Luna just smiled back as if she was pleased by his comment. Something wasn’t right and inside she felt as if she should leave immediately, but outwardly all she could do was obey him.

    He handed her the drink.

    “This is a special cocktail…I think you’ll like it,” he said as he sat down next to her.

    She took a sip and there was something familiar about the aftertaste. It took her a second to realize it was similar to the sodas that Candy had given her.

    “Now, my dear tell me why you don’t want to work for me,” he said.

    She set her drink down on the coffee table. “Don’t take this the wrong way…but I don’t want to be a ….prostitute.”

    He laughed slightly. “And why is that?”

    “I want to do something with my life,” she replied timidly.

    “If you worked for me you would do that exact thing,” he stated. “My gurls all make a lot of money.”

    She nervously picked up her drink and took a sip. “I…just don’t think that I would be good at…that.”

    “That’s not what Candy told me,” he countered. “You enjoyed sucking her cock didn’t you? Be honest young lady.”

    She nodded slightly, slightly embarrassed by her answer.

    “No, my pet, say it,” he ordered.

    “I liked doing it,” she replied softly.

    “Liked doing what?”  he asked. “Come dear, you can be honest with me.”

    “I liked sucking her cock,” she replied.

    “Say it louder,” he ordered.

    “I liked sucking her cock,” replied Luna.

    “Just liked doing it?”

    Luna shook her head. “Okay, I loved sucking her cock.”

    “And did you like the taste of cum?”

    Luna signed. “Yes, I loved that too. I love cum.”

    He reached over and began to gently stroke her cheek. “And when you sucked Candy’s cock, were you were dressed like you are now?”

    Luna nodded.

    “And women who dress sexy and give blowjobs are cocksuckers, right?”

    Luna nodded slightly.

    “Hmmmm. So that would make you a cocksucker too, right?”

    She nodded again as the weight of Gautier’s words sunk in.

    “Please tell me what you are, Luna,” he stated.

    She shook her head.

    “Luna, answer my question, what does that make you?”

    “I’m…I’m a cocksucker,” she replied.

    “A cocksucking gurl?” he asked.

    Luna gasped slightly as she realized what he was saying. “Yes…I’m a cocksucking gurl.”

    He smiled. “See that wasn’t so hard to admit. I also bet that you have been thinking about sucking cock, haven’t you? It’s been on your mind all week. Am I right?”

    Luna nodded again.

“There’s nothing wrong with it, Luna. Don’t be ashamed of what you are. You’re a very sexy gurl and gurls can crave sex too. Is that right?”

    “Yes,” she replied.

    “Now, if a cocksucking gurl that does it for free is a slut…while one that does it for money is a whore…which one do you think is smarter?” he asked. “Be honest, Luna.”

    Luna swallowed and replied softly. “The whore.”

    “Exactly. If you’re going to do it anyway, why not get paid for it! And which one would prefer to be? Do you want to be smart whore or would you rather be a stupid slut?”

    She lowered her head and thought about her answer. She then felt his hand gently touch her chin to raise her head.

    “What do you want to be, Luna?”

    “I can’t be a whore,” she argued weakly.

    “Why not? You like to suck cock…and you definitely look the part. If you were out on the street you would be making big bucks,” he stated. “Look how you’re dressed and made up…if you saw another gurl dressed like this what would you think?”

    “What…what do you mean?” she asked.

    “What kind of gurl would you think she is?” he asked.

    Luna nodded slightly. “She…I’m dressed sexy…like a whore.”

    “And did Candy force you to dress and look this way?”

    Luna shook her head. “No.”

    “So you willingly dressed like this?”

    “Yes,” she replied. “But she picked out the outfits.”

    “And did she force you to put them on? Did you tell her to get more conservative outfits for you?”

    Luna shook her head.

    “And you sought her out to dress you up?”

    Luna nodded.

    “It seems that you are the one seeking this sort of life, am I right?”  he asked.

She thought about what he had just said and all she could do was nod.

    “Luna my dear, it’s obvious that you’re on a path to become a whore. You’re too smart to be a slut. If it isn’t me who put you to work then it will be someone else. These feelings….these cravings are too strong for you to resist. If you surrender to me, I will look after you and treat you as the special gurl you are. There are others out there who don’t respect jewels like you. They will abuse and hurt you. You don’t want that do you?”

    Luna shook her head.

“Good gurl. Now, we’ll need to make some alterations, but they will be the type you’ll love. You want to have big tits don’t you, Luna?”

    “Yes…yes I do. I would love to have real tits,” she replied eagerly.

    “I can give you them,” he stated. “You want curves too?”

    Luna nodded. “Yes…yes I do.”

    “You want to have a sexy feminized body…right?”

    “Yes, I want that so badly,” exclaimed Luna.

“I can shape your body to make you ooze sexuality…all you have to do is surrender to me.”

    Luna was so confused and ran her fingers through her long wig. “I don’t know…”

    “Luna, while I do have a stable of gurls like Candy, I also train thoroughbreds. I sense that you could become a world class sex worker…a high class whore. I provide gurls like you to exclusive clubs around the world. Darling things like you are in high demand…especially after I finish your physical and mental transformation. Your feminine side is taking over, along with other desirable traits…you are a whore at heart…you also have a very strong submissive side…eager to please and to obey. You know this to be true and that this is your true nature.”    

    Feeling thirsty, she was about to pick up her drink…but she stopped. She looked at the drink and then at Gautier. She remembered something that Candy had told her that he knew magic and she wondered if she was under a spell. She was about to speak when he interrupted her.

    “Yes, Luna, there is something in the drink. It is a little thing that I picked up from my grandmothers. It doesn’t force you to do anything, instead it breaks down a person’s inhibitions and allows their most hidden desires to come to the surface,” he explained. “Please keep drinking my dear.”

    Luna obeyed without even thinking about it.

    “It doesn’t force you to do anything…it just releases the real you,” he continued. “And the real you is a feminized whore.”

    Luna absorbed his words as she drank.

    “It also has prepped your body for a great change,” he said as he unzipped his trousers and undid his belt. Next he then slipped out his semi-erect cock.

    Luna’s eyes were immediately staring at his cock, she set the drink down and without thinking she eagerly licked her lips.

    “Candy raved about your cocksucking abilities…I think it is time you demonstrated them for me,” he said. “Consider this part of your job interview. Now, Luna show me what a good cocksucker you are.”

    Without any hesitation, Luna leaned over and began to kiss and lick his cock.

    “Yes, I knew you wanted this,” he exclaimed as he stroked her head.

    Luna took his cock into her mouth. While his cock was much larger and thicker than Candy’s she had no trouble taking all into her eager mouth.

    “Hmm, Candy was right…you are a born cocksucker…a natural whore….you will fit in nicely,” he stated.

    All Luna cared about was pleasuring the large man. Her head was soon bobbing up and down on his cock, her wet lips sliding against his thick cock.

    “Yes, Luna surrender to the real you…the inner whore,” he moaned.

Chapter 10

    Luna sipped her drink on the couch as Gautier slipped his arm around her shoulders. Instinctively she snuggled close to the large man.

    “That was superb, Luna,” he remarked. “You are gifted my pet and those skills will make men crave you.”

    Noticing her glass was empty; he then stood up and walked over to the bar to prepare her another drink

    “Thank you,” she replied, actually pleased with his compliments.

    “But you know, sucking cock is just one thing that gurls like to do,” he said as he handed her the drink.

    Luna tasted it and noted that it tasted different. There was a spicy aftertaste that was quite pleasant.

    “What do you mean, Gautier?” she asked.

    He smiled. “You are truly a natural blonde. I mean that men will want to fuck you.”

    Luna looked up at him. “You mean…in my…”

    “Call it your ass-pussy, Luna,” he interrupted.

    “My ass-pussy,” she repeated. “Doesn’t it hurt?”

    He shook his head. “You will love it…it’s part of your nature…think about it…fantasize a man’s cock sliding in your body….filling you….fucking you.”

    Luna did as she was told and found that an act that would have repulsed her just a short time ago was suddenly very appealing. She began to rub her nipples as she fantasized about having a cock in her body.

    Seeing her reaction, Gautier smiled. “Good, gurl. Now would you like me to be your first?”

    Luna looked up at him and nodded. “Please…I’d be so honored.”

    He began to stroke his cock. “Yes gurl, I will have the honor of deflowering you.”

Chapter 11

    Luna relaxed on the couch, lost in a post-sexual fog. The sensation of being fucked by a man was unlike anything she had ever imagined. Instead of being painful and humiliating, it had been exquisite…enhancing her femininity. She also realized that she had reached a crossroads in her life.

    “So, will you work for me?” he asked as if he could read her thoughts.

    She nodded.

    “Say it, Luna, tell me that you accept me as your pimp and that you wish to be my whore,” he said.

    “Please, Gautier, I surrender to you. I am your whore. Please be my pimp.”

    “And you do this willingly?”

    “Yes, I give myself to you freely,” she replied. “I belong to you.”

    He nodded. “Then it is done. You are now Luna and you are a whore…my property….my whore.”

    Luna nodded. She knew that her old life was over. While deep inside there was a flicker of resistance, it was being snuffed out. The fight was futile and she knew it. She was now a fulltime sex worker...it was a dream come true. 

    “I have great plans for you Luna….you won’t be working the streets…no I have something much nicer in store for you,” he continued.

    “I will do what you wish,” she replied.

    “Of course you will…you have no choice. Now my dear, I need you to undress and to go lay down on the bed,” he ordered.

    Luna stood up and removed her clothes without hesitation. Gautier watched approvingly.

    “Don’t worry my dear; you’ll soon have a much more appropriate looking body. A gurl like you needs a sexy body with large breasts and curves,” he said. “The body must match the mind.”

    Luna just smiled back.

    “Lay down on your back, Luna,” ordered Gautier as he followed her into the bedroom.

    She did as he ordered and wondered what was about to happen next.

    Gautier sat down on the bed next to her and opened a small glass vial. He poured the contents of the vial onto Luna’s cock. As soon as the liquid touched her penis, it instantly sprang to life and became completely erect.

    Without a word, Gautier leaned down and began to lick and suck Luna’s cock.

    A strange sensation began to grow in her body. It wasn’t like the build up she knew that preceded an orgasm. It was more of a whole body experience. It felt as if her entire body was tingling. Waves of energy swept through her body…all towards her cock.

    The sensation grew with each passing second and soon she felt a monstrous orgasm exploding from her cock. It was the most intense sensation that she had ever experienced. Wave after wave of sexual energy swept through her body.  All she could do was scream out in sexual bliss until she blacked out.

Chapter 12

    Luna woke up the next day and confirmed that the changes were real and not some strange dream. She slipped out of bed and examined her very womanly body.

    She didn’t understand how it had happened, but now she had a very feminized physique. Her breasts were large, firm and round. Instinctively she knew they were F-cup. Her nipples were large and dark. They immediately turned hard as she ran her fingers over them. The pleasure generated by them swept through her body.

Her breasts looked even bigger combined with her thin waist and large hips and ass. 
    To her initial surprise she still had her cock. It was only slightly smaller than before and she knew that it was fully functional. She knew that that having a cock would make her more money. Her clients would pay for the privilege of touching it.

    Her face was also changed, her features had softened, her nose was slightly smaller and her cheeks higher. She ran her tongue over her now thick luscious lips.

    Something felt funny and she stuck out her tongue. There was a metal stud inserted into her tongue. She then remembered that Candy also had a pierced tongue.

    She then reached up to touch her wig and immediately realized that the long blond hair was real. It was so long that it reached the middle of her back. The color was very pale, almost white.

    The last thing she noticed was that her skin was lighter in complexion. She realized that it matched her name, Luna.

    As she examined her body she noted how perfect it was, so feminine, so erotic, and so sexy. Not even her penis ruined her womanly appearance…in fact it only made her look more exotic. Her body was extreme, but perfect for being a sex worker.

    She then noticed the tattoo on her shoulder. It was a silver quarter moon. It was quite stunning and she was instantly proud of it.

    Gautier quietly walked in and smiled as he watched his latest creation admire herself. Obviously she was too good to put on the streets. She would bring a good price. He had posted her photos online and the offers were already coming in. He would probably sell her to one of the sex clubs in Asia or the Middle East. They took good care of their girls. They also paid the most.

    He would also make any additional modifications they wished. The last gurl he sold ended up with numerous piercings. There were also other modifications…more bizarre…but they also brought more money.

    However the money was secondary because Luna had already given him the most important gift…life.

    “Luna, my dear, you look stunning,” he stated.

    She turned and smiled. “Thank you, Gautier.”

    Her voice was now soft and feminine.

    “Candy will be by shortly with a new outfit for you. Your transformation was a bit more than I expected and I doubt if any of your old things will fit you.”

    “I understand. I don’t mind as I love my new body,” she replied with a giggle.

    “That’s nice to hear,” replied Gautier.

Chapter 13

    Gautier checked his computer and was pleased to see that the bidding for Luna was reaching a feverous pace. He decided that he would close the bidding soon as he wanted to move her out quickly. He wasn’t worried about anyone tracking Luna down; rather he didn’t want her increased sexual urges to take over.

    He knew from past experience that Luna wouldn’t care if she worked the streets or was a sexual hostess in a private club in Tokyo, but he would prefer that she did the later.

     Leaning back in his chair he sipped a glass of cognac and thought about Luna. He had lost track of the number of males he had transformed over the years.

    It had all started back in back in Port-au-Prince in the early 1800’s when Napoleon’s army invaded in a vain attempt to reclaim the island. He closed his eyes and thought about how much his life had changed.

    At the time his name wasn’t Gautier and he was a young girl named Fae. She was told that she had been born five years before the great slave revolt that overthrew the hated French in 1793.

    When the French returned she saw her mother killed. The soldiers then took turns raping her. They would have killed her if it hadn’t been for the arrival of some of Jean-Jacques Dessalines’s men. They slaughtered the French and took her to their hideout in the mountains.

    In the mountains, Fae was treated by several women. In addition to healing her physical injuries they taught her their magic.

    After the war, Fae worked as a healer. It was a good life, but she realized that she wanted more out of life. She also realized that a woman had limited opportunities. To go beyond her limits she would have to become a man.

    Fae eventually discovered the spell that would change her life. All she desired was to be transformed into a man; however the spell did more than that, as it gave her perfect health and long life. In over two hundred years he had barely aged a few months. He also took the name Gautier.

    To make the spell work, Fae had to have sex with men. This allowed her to take the male essence from her victims. To initially start her transformation, she wasn’t that picky about whom she picked. As she became more masculine she sought out submissive mates as they were easier to seduce. All the men she used the spell on became gurls like Luna and Candy.

    The one problem with the spell was that the effects were not permanent and Gautier had to seek out new victims in order to maintain his masculinity and longevity.

    Eventually, he only sought out those men who desired to be women…so in a sense he was helping them. However, he had longed ceased debating the ethics of what he was doing.

    His cover as a pimp allowed him to have a ready supply of subjects. He did improve the strength of the spell so that he only needed three or four men a year. The newly transformed gurls were either added to his stable of whores or sold.

To make his task even easier he had designed an additional spell that put out a scent that attracted potential subjects like a flower attached insects. Whenever he felt the need to take the masculinity of another he would incorporate the spell with the perfume that he supplied his gurls.

    The transformed gurls had no idea of the real reason that Gautier transformed them. They only knew that they loved being feminized and craved sex.

    While the gurls were just a byproduct of his own transformation, he saw no reason to be cruel to them. Gautier didn’t want to see his creations hurt and he ensured they were well taken care of. Yes it was true they were sex workers, but the job suited them well and they adapted to it quickly. Luna would only work as a sex hostess for five years and then she would most likely become the fulltime mistress for some rich man who desired a submissive gurl.

    Gautier knew that Luna wouldn’t complain about the life…none of his gurls ever did. Luna had been transformed both mentally and physically into a true sexual servant. The mental transformation would continue as she adjusted to her new life. 

    His mind shifted back to Luna and he studied the latest bid. It was from a very exclusive private sex club in Japan. He had done business with them in the past and knew they could be trusted. He accepted their offer and asked if they needed any additional modifications to her.

    As he read their reply, he smiled. It was an interesting and exciting request.
   

Chapter 14

    Luna inspected her appearance in the full-length mirror of her living quarters and nodded approvingly.

    She was dressed in a green silky mini-dress that clung to her shapely body. The color of the dress matched her eyes. The pattern of the dress’s thin material was a natural pattern of leaves. Her open-toed pumps were also green. A garland of greens and flowers adorned her hair.

    Luna only wore green colored outfits as it matched her new look. She ran her fingers over her pointed ears. It was one of the modifications that the owner of the club had requested. Luna really didn’t mind as it did make her look like a wood nymph. It also made her highly sought after by the customers of the club.

    It was hard to believe that six months ago she had been a male college student back in the states. It seemed like a lifetime ago. She could barely remember what it was like to be Bill. To her, it was ancient history as she was so much happier as a gurl…although she wished that she really could be a nymph…but that was just a fantasy.

    Oh, she suspected that her happiness was due in part to her transformation, but there was no sense in worrying about that anymore.

    She was currently one of the top hostesses in a very exclusive sex club in Tokyo. The club catered to extreme sexual fantasies and a transgendered wood nymph fit right in. She figured she would earn enough to retire in four or five years. Maybe she would find a sugar daddy to take care of her as all of her regular clients were extremely wealthy. It would be nice to only have one man in her life she thought.

Chapter 15

    Gautier sat in his hotel office and worked on preparing the latest batch of the transformation spell. He was starting to feel the effects of aging and knew it was time to seek out another “donor.”

    The essence he had taken from Luna had been powerful, but as with the others, it was growing weak. He knew that physical changes would soon occur unless he found a new male to transform.

    There was a knock at his door and it annoyed him. No one was supposed to interrupt him…especially in his office.

    He ignored it and went back to work. But whoever it was couldn’t take a hint.

    “Go away,” he growled.

    The knocking continued.

    He angrily got up. It was probably one of the bums who had forgotten which room they lived in.

    He opened the door and gasped.

    There were two pleasant looking middle-aged women standing in the hallway. They looked enough alike that they could have been related, maybe even sisters.  He also knew what they were.

    “Hello, Fae,” said one of the women.

    He shook his head. “You got the wrong room old woman. My name is Gautier.”

    “Call yourself whatever you want…but you are Fae,” said the second woman.

    Like him, they were both dark skinned. However, their accents were slightly more pronounced. He knew they were also from Haiti.

    “We have been looking for you for a very long time, Fae,” said the first woman.
   
    “Well, what do you want then?” he demanded. “I am a busy man.”

    “This must end,” said the second woman.

    Even though he was much bigger, the two women easily pushed their way past him.

    Gautier shouted at them. “You have no right…”

    “Shut your mouth,” interrupted the first woman angrily. “This is not a debate.”

    The second woman closed the door and locked it.

    “Sit down,” ordered the first woman lowering her voice again.

    Gautier reluctantly did as he was told. He would see what they wanted before striking back. His powers were strong and he knew he should be able to defeat two older women.

    If they were afraid of him, they didn’t show it. In fact the two women stood fearlessly in front of him.

    “You are a disgrace to your lineage, Fae…our lineage,” stated the first woman.

    “You were blessed with great powers and this is how you use them?” added the second with disgust.

    “I have used my powers to better myself,” he replied. “What would you have me do?”

    “In what way is that?” demanded the first woman. “Yes, you have had a long life…but what good have you done with it?”

    “You have transformed hundreds of human males into…mockeries of women,” added the second.

    “They wanted to be feminine,” snapped Gautier. “I’m not hurting them.”

    “They wanted to be women…you have turned them into something in between male and female,” said the first woman.

    “They don’t seem to mind,” he replied with a sly grin on his face.

    “Only because you have twisted their minds,” said the second. “And wipe that smile off your face before I do.”

    He started to stand up. However the first woman motioned downward with her right hand. He felt his legs go out and he collapsed back on the couch.

    “I just gave them what they wanted,” he continued.

    “Don’t lie to us,” said the first woman as she examined the ingredients that Gautier had spread out on the table. She picked up one vial and sniffed it before handing it to the other woman.

    “And you used this in your spell?” asked the second woman as she inspected the pale green fluid in the small crystal container. A look of shock and disgust was on her face.

    “It just makes their transformation…smoother,” he replied.

    “This strips them of their free will!” she snapped. “This is forbidden and you know that!”

    “They may have wanted to be female…but it was you who twisted their minds so they would want to sell their bodies,” added the first woman. “You make them whores so they will not threaten you. Their addictions to sex keep their minds preoccupied. In a way you raped their minds.”

    He then realized that he was in trouble. These two women had great powers, certainly much stronger than his. He knew he had to try a different approach.

    “You have no right to judge me. You speak of rape, what do you know of rape? When I was a woman I was repeatedly raped and abused! Who helped me then? No one! When I was starving in the slums of Port-au-Prince, who helped me? No one!” shouted Gautier with bitterness. “I had to do what was necessary to better myself and to pay back injuries inflicted on me.”

    “And those that did that to you are long dead and gone,” countered the first woman. “Their bones have long turned to dust.”

    “You only use your powers to maintain this outward image. You try to justify what you have done to all those you have hurt by saying that they want to be changed. However, we can see the real you…you do this out of revenge and hatred. Hatred for the men who hurt you…hatred for the men who held you down; times have changed and you haven’t,” stated the second woman.

    “So what do you want from me? Do you want me to promise not to change any more mortals into whores?” he snapped as his temper got the better of him.

    “You are way beyond that,” said the first woman. “Your crimes are too horrible to forgive.”

    “What…what do you mean?” he asked. He could see the anger in her eyes.

    “This must end,” said the second woman.

    “You…you can’t do that…what will happen to my gurls…they need my protection!” he argued fighting back panic. “You hurt me and you’ll hurt them.”

    “They will no better or worse without you. We cannot undo what was done to them. They will survive,” said the first woman.

    “We are here to ensure that no new ‘donors’ enter their ranks,” added the second.

    “You cannot kill me…that violates your…our laws,” he stammered out.

    The first woman nodded. “You are correct, Fae, we cannot kill you.”

    A cocky smile appeared on his face.

“Let me finish. While we cannot kill you…but we can take your powers and turn your spells against you,” continued the first woman.

    The smile evaporated from his face and he stared back fighting back fear. “What…what do you mean?”

    “You will see,” said the second woman.

    The first woman swept her right hand across his body.

    Gautier began to stand up and grimaced in pain. His knees and back hurt.

    “What have you done?” he begged.

    “Unfortunately for your victims, the effects of the spell you have been using to maintain your longevity cannot be reversed. They will live out their lives as....what do you call them…oh that’s right…gurls,” said the first woman. “We will at least see to it that they live out their lives unharmed.”

    “But the benefits of the spell you have enjoyed for centuries can be easily taken away in an instant,” said the second with a slight chuckle.

    He felt pain in his hands, every joint hurt and it was hard to move them.

    “You are experiencing a rather rapid aging. Magic can’t stop the effects of time; it can only delay them.” said the first woman. “I imagine that’s arthritis you are feeling. Painful isn’t it?”

    “Please…stop it…I’m sorry,” he begged as he tried to flex his hands.

    “It is too late for that, Fae,” said the second woman.

    He looked at the mirror on the wall and gasped. He now appeared to be in his sixties. What little hair he had left was snow white. His face was that of an old man.

    “I’m so sorry,” he croaked as he sat down. It hurt too much to stand. “Please….don ‘t…don’t let me… die.”

    “You should have thought about that years ago,” said the first woman. “Everyone dies, Fae, it’s part of life.”

    “It’s not fair,” he moaned.

    “It is those like you that hurt our reputation and forced us to hide our powers,” scolded the second woman.

    Gautier looked at the two women and tried to focus. He was about to beg forgiveness again when he drifted away into darkness.

    The two woman watched as Gautier’s body turned to dust. In a few more minutes nothing remained of him.

    “He got off lightly,” said the second woman barely holding in her bitterness.

    The first woman nodded. “I agree, sister. It was too fast and he should have suffered more.”

Chapter 16

    Candy, now Clarice, wondered what had happened to Gautier. He had disappeared a week earlier and no one seemed to know anything. She suspected that some other pimp had killed him, but his body never showed up.

    Thankfully she had more than enough money to quit the streets. She wondered if the man who had replaced Gautier would be as nice to the remaining girls, but that was not her problem. She was now in a fulltime relationship with a man. There would never be a normal marriage or anything like that, but it was as good as it could be.

    In Japan, Gautier’s passing went unnoticed to Luna. Her life revolved around fulfilling sexual fantasies to rich businessmen and in some cases, businesswomen.

    Her unique appearance made her sought after and clients made reservations to see her months in advance. As far as Luna was concerned, it was nice to be wanted.

    “What do we do with this one?” asked one of the two witches as they stood outside of the club.

    Over the past few months they had sought out every one of Gautier’s gurls. The witches did their best to improve the lives of Gautier’s victims.

    “She’s the last one on our list,” said the second. “She’s quite striking. Her ears are very beautiful. The good thing is that they should be easy to correct.”

    The first woman nodded. “Yes, I agree, assuming she wants that. You know, she’s very close to being an actual wood nymph…it wouldn’t take much to finish the transformation. The spell that Gautier used to program her was derived from a nymph spell.”

    The second woman nodded. “It would allow us to complete her transformation and not leave her in a limbo status. As a nymph she could be completely female. She would definitely be accepted by the others, it wouldn’t be the first time.”

    “I agree; let’s set up a meeting with Luna and see if she’s agreeable to this proposition,” said the first woman.

    “If not, we can think of something else,” said the second woman.

Conclusion

    Luna relaxed high in the branches of her oak tree and looked out over her forest as the sun set in the meadow to the west. The view was spectacular and it was one of her daily joys. She never grew tired of seeing it.

    She no longer missed being male or even human. There were some regrets that she would never see her family again, but there was nothing she could do about that. Her old life had ended when Gautier had changed her.

What was refreshing was that she had free will again. The witches had explained that due to the nature of the spell, she would have stayed submissive and oversexed. The spell that Gautier used on her was too strong to reverse. By becoming a wood nymph she could at least have control over her mind and body again as the spell was designed for humans. It was a fair trade as far as Luna was concerned. She hadn’t realized how important free will was until she had lost it.

    Her body was now completely female and more natural. She no longer had the exaggerated female dimensions that Gautier had bestowed on her. It was another of the great side effects of the change from human to nymph. She didn’t miss her old body as large breasts were a hindrance in the trees. Her breasts might not be huge any more, but they were shapely and she loved the way they looked.

    Her completion was now slightly olive in color and her hair a combination of light brown and green and she kept it adorned with flowers and leaves.

    It was also amazing how she had been blessed to join a world that the humans thought only existed in myth and fairytales. She giggled as she realized how ignorant she had once been. The woods were filled with creatures that humans had no idea really existed. They were now her friends and neighbors.

    She also realized how much she still had to learn. Thankfully her sisters in the forest had fully accepted her and were anxious to teach her everything she needed to know in order to exist alongside the humans and to protect her precious forest.

    And now that she was completely female, she felt whole for the first time in her life. She also experienced sex as a woman and found it beyond her expectations.

    All humans who entered the forest were watched carefully. Handsome young men were sometimes contacted and seduced. What Luna loved about the experiences was that they were voluntary…for both nymph and human.

Luna watched the moon rise as she settled into her tree for sleep and she touched her tattoo. It was a source of constant questions from her sisters. They were fascinated by it and many wanted one of their own. Luna suspected that if some human tattoo artist ever wandered into the woods he would be very popular with her sisters.

The End

Note: The next Jirra story has been started

 

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Luna

nicely done Julie. Thank you.

Great job

This is a great story. I always look forward to reading your works.

Started Out Dreary

However -- this is the best JulieO story in a long, long time.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Darkest Before The Dawn

Pulled us down such a deep, dark alley that I was despairing of any way out.

Oh, me of little faith! I should have known better.

The only suggestion I might make is that I would have liked to see a little more of our protagonist after her rescue. Once the two witches show up, they take over the protagonist role and Bill/Luna becomes little more than the object of their attention. She needs a bit more of a voice or something at that point.