Stand By Your Woman Part 8

Printer-friendly version

Charlotte was surprised when she showed up at the yacht. She spotted Leslie wearing the tiniest of bikinis. The cups of the top had a black triangle shape that covered her nipples, while the rest was opened. They showed the rest of her breasts while providing little support.

Also, she noticed the inch-wide gold choker that encircled Leslie’s neck. She also noticed the necklace around Leslie's neck. It was in the shape of a dragon encircling a jade center. She also noticed an unusual flowery design on Leslie’s arm. She had never seen anything like it before.

“Cute bikini.”

“Thanks, Casey likes it a lot.” Leslie bought it to look sexy for her wife. She wishes she had Casey’s breast development, but her wife loved her breasts.

“So, where can I store my motorcycle?” Charlotte was holding her motorcycle up.

“Just put it in here.” Leslie escorts Charlotte and her motorcycle to one of the spare rooms.

Charlotte watches Leslie's ass as she walks ahead of her. It was cute and her butt cheeks jiggled in the thong bottom she was wearing. She just shakes her head as she follows behind Leslie.

Once Charlotte puts her motorcycle in the stateroom. Along with her go-bag. She looks at Leslie “how long are we looking at travel-wise?”

“Only a few hours. I’m heading up to the third deck to join my wife. You’re welcome to join us, but if you do. You might want to change into something more relaxing. If you need a bikini, Casey and I have a few extra’s in our room, that might fit you.”

“Thanks, I have a suit in my gear I can wear.” Charlotte brought her swimsuit with her, just in case she needed it.

“Okay.” Leslie starts walking away and heads up to the third deck to join her wife.

Charlotte grabs her bag and takes the room across from her motorcycle to sleep in. It allowed her to sleep in a room, less crowded. She strips
out of her clothes and slips her rainbow design swimsuit on. She grabs her towel and sunscreen and heads up to the third deck.

When Charlotte walks up to the third deck, she notices Leslie straddling Casey’s waist and sitting on her butt. She noticed that Casey was wearing a baby blue bikini. Her top was off her, as Leslie was bent over, massaging Casey’s back.

As she got closer to Casey and Leslie, she could see numerous scars on Casey’s body. There was one that was at least a foot long on the side of Casey’s leg, near her ankle. She had a few crisscrossing her back and a few on each leg that looked like they were created either by shrapnel or bullets.

Charlotte takes a seat near Leslie and Casey. She wonders how long the two of them have been married. She noticed the sparkling wedding ring that each woman had on.

“You two look comfortable. I notice that you two are married. How long have you been married to each other?”

“Oh, almost a week. We were supposed to be on our honeymoon.” Leslie found a tight knotted area on Casey’s back and starts working it.

“How did you two met and realize you wanted to marry each other?” Charlotte was curious about same-sex relationships.

“We met during a situation dealing with teenage girls that had been convinced by Isis that they would be better off leaving their parents and
becoming brides for Isis fighters. We all know what would happen to those poor girls, once they were brought to Syria. They would have been raped and forced into servitude. So, me, my sensei and several others rescued those girls. Casey was sent by her aunt to help fly these girls back to the United States. We started dating each other and I fell madly in love with her.” Leslie leans down and kisses the back of Casey’s neck.

“How long did the two of you date?”

“Five or six months. I knew I wanted to be Casey’s wife from the first time I met her. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for her.” Leslie finds another bad spot on Casey’s back.

Casey just listened to Leslie as she spoke to Charlotte. She’s been noticing a change in Leslie lately. Some of it has been noticeable and some of it hasn’t been. She knew Leslie enjoyed her being rough to her when they made love. She knew Leslie enjoyed being tied and letting her have her way with her. She also knew there are times all Leslie wants to do is pleased her.

She has also noticed that Leslie is becoming sluttier or wanting to show off more of her body, then she uses too. She had been surprised when Leslie put on the swimsuit she currently had on. Leslie uses to be more conservative.

“Charlotte, do you have anyone special?” Leslie pours some special oil on her hands and rubs it into Casey’s skin.

“Nope, I just got out of the military and I haven’t even gotten myself settle yet, before my aunt called me to protect you two.” Charlotte watches as Leslie massage the oil into Casey’s skin.

“Turn over baby.” Leslie stands up enough for Casey to turn over to lay on her back.

Charlotte saw that Casey wasn’t wearing her top. She also noticed a scar from the angle she was sitting that cut across Casey’s right breast and down onto her stomach. It looked like it had been a nasty cut, from the way it had healed.

Leslie straddles her wife’s waist again and starts massaging her breasts and shoulders. She felt a tingling sensation on her fingertips as she plays with Casey’s nipples. The energy she was feeling in her fingertips, spread down into Casey’s breasts.

Casey could feel her nipples becoming hard and stiff. A low moan escapes from her mouth, as she feels a sexual pleasure spread in her breasts. She was enjoying whatever Leslie was doing to her.

Leslie looks down at Casey’s face and watches as Casey enjoyed whatever the energies, she was feeling in her fingertips were doing to Casey’s breasts. She heard the low moan of enjoyment coming from Casey’s lips. She feels Casey’s nipples hardening and felt the breast tissue under her fingertips expand some.

The next thing she feels from Casey is her body shiver. A smile appears on Leslie’s face because she knew what that meant. Leslie knew Casey just had an orgasm.

Leslie reaches down between Casey’s legs and felt Casey’s bikini bottom was soaking wet. Leslie leans down and kisses Casey on the lips.

“Sweetie, you just wet yourself.” Leslie kisses her again.

Charlotte had been watching Casey and Leslie and felt the fine baby hair on her arms stand on end. She felt something that felt like static electricity tickle her skin. The only time she has ever felt this type of energy, was when she was in a highly charged environment or the energy coming off the waves. Where she had been or when she allowed the ancient spirits of Hawaiian kings, take her energy.

She watches as Leslie reaches down between Casey’s legs and bring her hand back up. She saw Leslie lean forward and kiss Casey. She didn’t hear what Leslie said, but she does watch as Leslie kiss Casey again.

She noticed the necklace around Leslie’s neck didn’t move at all. It stayed resting between Leslie’s breasts.

“Leslie, where did you get that necklace?” Charlotte shivers from the sexual energies she was still feeling coming from Leslie and Casey.

“Remember that house Hunter house we met at?” Leslie was looking towards Charlotte.

“Yes, I remembered that house. Is that where you got it?”

“Yes, I found the room it had been displayed in and felt drawn to it. I don’t know how it did it, but it wanted me to have it. Since I have put it on, it put this gold choker around my neck and has caused unusual things to happen and appear on my body.”

“What do you mean by happened and appeared on your body?” Charlotte was curious now.

“On the side of my neck, a bunch of ancient Chinese writing has appeared.” Leslie moves her hair aside to expose the writing.

Casey was still shivering from the massive orgasm she just experienced. She could still feel her nipples harden. Also, a little bit more weight, then before on her chest. She felt a wet spot under her and where Leslie was straddling her waist.

Her whole body felt more relax and better after Leslie giving her a massage. She never knew how tense and knotted she was, until the massage. Now, she felt like putty. She listens to Leslie and Charlotte’s conversation.

“Can I take a closer look at it?” Charlotte was curious about it.

“Sure. I haven’t been able to translate it.”

Charlotte stands closer to Leslie and looks at the writing. She had to agree, it was written in the ancient Chinese tongue, but what it said, she couldn’t make out.

“My Aunt Cheshire should be able to tell us what it says. My great uncle on my aunt Cheshire's side was from Hanggai village. She learned everything she could from him. My great aunt is from Kamikochi village in Japan.” Charlotte figures if anyone could read the writing, it would be her aunt.

“I would like to know what it says.” Leslie was curious.

Casey grabs Leslie’s waist and looks up at her “I don’t know what you did, but it felt nice.”

A smile appears on Leslie’s face “I’m happy that I could please you.”

Charlotte just shakes her head as she goes back over to where she was sitting. She wonders if her aunt will be able to make out what the writing is and what it is for.

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It will.be ingesting

Samantha Heart's picture

To find out what the writing says, means & what the neckless does.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.