Nulea Chapter 3 Wakeup

Printer-friendly version

Abandonné eyes flutter open as she slowly wakes up. The sound of waves crashing against the shore filled the air. Darkness surrounded her, and the air smelled fresh. There was a scent in the air, she has never smelled before. The temperature where she was, felt cool and warm.

Abandonné felt soft material rub against her skin. She looks down and from the moonlight shining through an opening in the roof, she could tell she was laying on a bed with a light blanket covering her. She touches her mouth and noticed that it wasn’t sewn shut anymore.

She notices there were several windows open that was letting in a nice breeze. The breeze had the scent of the ocean, along with the scent she couldn’t identify. Her body wasn’t hurting her and the constant pain she felt in between her legs, where she had been raped was gone.

She moves the blanket aside and stands up. She had to use the bedpost to study herself. The cloth she felt that brushed her skin, was a light sheer nightgown, she has never seen before. She does notice, she is naked under the gown.

She couldn’t believe that all the bruising, cuts and wounds she had were all gone. The floor underneath her feet felt smooth. She noticed her feet had been healed as well.

She slowly makes her way to the door and looks out. There was only a cloth covering the door. She looks around and sees a sandy path leading away from the building in the moonlight. There were palm trees and flowers surrounding the place. She could still hear the waves and looks in the opposite direction and could see a path that leads into the jungle.

“Are you hungry?” A female voice sounds behind Abandonné.

Abandonné turns around and comes face to face with a humanoid dog person. She steps backward out of the door of the building she was in.

“What are you?” Abandonné was startled.

A smile appears on Shareen’s face “I’m your doctor. You were brought to me to be healed

Abandonné was confused and couldn’t figure out what was going on. She looks at the dog person standing before her. She could tell the person was a woman, just from the white gown with a red cross on the front of it.

Abandonné didn’t know what the red cross meant, but the woman standing before her wasn’t doing anything to her. She walks towards the woman and back into the building she had woken up in.

“You must be hungry. You’ve been asleep since you arrived.” Shareen escorts Abandonné to a table in another room she hadn’t see.

“I hope you don’t mind some fruit.” Shareen kept fresh fruit available to snack on for any patients she had.

Abandonné looks at the room as she follows Shareen into it. She has never seen anything like the place before. There weren’t any walls like she was used to.

Shareen puts a bowl of peeled and cut fruit in front of Abandonné. She looks at Abandonné “you’ll feel better if you eat this.”

Abandonné looks at the bowl of fruit and didn’t recognize some of them. She reaches forward and picks a piece up with her fingers. The piece she picks up felt soft, as she places it in her mouth. As soon as the fruit hits her tongue, she tasted a sweetness to the fruit.

In no time, she was reaching for another piece. She enjoyed the first piece and her body wanted more. After the second piece, she reaches for a third piece.

A smile appears on Shareen’s face as she fills a tall wooden cup with a yellow liquid.

“Here, drink this. It will replenish the vitamins and minerals your body is still missing.” Shareen places the tall wooden cup in front of
Abandonné.

Abandonné takes a sip from it. She licks her lips and takes a second sip of the sweet-tasting juice. She never tasted something so good. She continues to eat the strange fruit and drink the rest of the juice. Her body felt better after eating and drinking the strange fruit and juice.

“Do you feel better?” Shareen looks at Abandonné and could tell the fruit and the specially blended juice she gave Abandonné had done a good job to her.

“Yes, how come I can understand you?” Abandonné had found it weird that she could understand the humanoid dog person.

“Because you were given knowledge about my language. Do you mind if I sit down?” Shareen didn’t want to scare Abandonné.

Abandonné nods her head yes. She wonders where she was and why she wasn’t dead. She had decided that death would be better than what she was going through.

“Let’s get to know each other. I’m Shareen and I have been taking care of you since you arrived. I want you to understand, that you are among friends here and no one will hurt you. Can you tell me why your mouth was sewn shut and what crime you committed to warrant such treatment?” Shareen was curious.

Abandonné takes a deep breath, which felt nice for once and looks at Shareen “my mouth was sewn shut because I bit off the manhood of the guard that was raping me. I sentenced for a crime I didn’t commit.”

“Is that why they also feed you animal blood as well?”

“Yes, the guards felt since I liked the taste of blood so much, they would feed it to me.” Abandonné shivers just thinking about what was done to her.

“What crime were you charged with?” Shareen knew Captain Seawolf will want to know.

“I was accused of murdering my employer. I tried to stop the attacker, but I was knocked unconscious.” All Abandonné could think about the whole time she was waiting to appear before the judge. Was the death of her employer and how his favorite framed her for it.

Shareen had been checking Abandonné’s aura while she was explaining what happened. She saw nothing in Abandonné’s aura, anything that says she was lying.

“Who accused you of being the murder?”

“My employer’s favorite slave. She didn’t like me. I don’t know why she hated me so much. I wasn’t interested in my employer. He was a pig that would chase any woman.” Abandonné knew how bad her employer was and that was why she always took the most disgusting job no one else would do. She figured that it would be a big turn off to her employer.

“Well, it's late and I know my Captain will like to talk with you, Abandonné.” Shareen knew Captain Seawolf will want to see if she was guilty.

“Who is your Captain?” Abandonné was curious.

“He’s my employer and his daughter found you washed up onshore. When you have had more rest, I’ll explain more about where you are now.” Shareen stands up.

Abandonné stands up as well. She could feel that she was sleepy.

“Come on with me, Abandonné.” Shareen gently takes Abandonné’s hand and escort her back to the bed she has been sleeping.

Abandonné follows Shareen back to the bed she woke-up in. She lays back down and slowly fall back to sleep.

“Sleep tight, Abandonné.” Shareen heads back to her bed.

up
163 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos