Elizabeth and Sara

Printer-friendly version

Elizabeth looks at her wife as she walks out of the bathroom. Her belly has gotten big since she became pregnant. The two eggs that had been artificially inseminated had split. Now, they were going to be a family of six, instead of a family of four.

She couldn’t believe that Sara was going to have four babies. Neither one of their family’s had a history of twins or any signs of multiple births in their family line. How the egg she gave Sara had split and Sara’s own egg split was a mystery to them.

They had only wanted two children right now, not four. They were going to wait until the children were at least two or three months old before she became pregnant. Now, they had to reconsider their plans.

She loved seeing Sara’s big belly like it was. She also loved it when Sara waddled around the house. She walks over to her wife and helps her get dress.

“You know, maybe we should keep you pregnant all the time. You look so beautiful with your huge breasts and belly.” Elizabeth places a kiss on Sara’s cheek.

“I don’t think so. It’s a pain in the ass and its more then we counted on.” Sara wanted to know what happened.

She never imagined that her egg would split or that the egg from Elizabeth would split either. However, there was a positive aspect of her condition. The clothing she was designing for pregnant women now, would fit better. The man they had chosen to be the father of their baby, was a Harvard Professor and well published. The funny thing was, Sara’s family was from Pakistan and Elizabeth was part Irish.

Elizabeth looks at Sara after she finished dressing “you do look beautiful.”

“You say that all the time.” Sara turns around to look at her wife.

“And I mean it. For someone who is carrying four living beings inside their body, you look more beautiful.” Elizabeth loves her wife very much.

Sara gives her a kiss. She really loved the encouragement her wife was giving her. Some days she wished she never had gotten pregnant. She also felt that her body had betrayed her.

Elizabeth returns the kiss. She holds Sara in her arms and runs her hand over her belly. When the babies are born, she’ll help Sara's breastfeed them. They stay embrace for a while, before separating.

“Let’s get you ready and off to work.” Elizabeth finishes helping her wife get ready for work.

“Are you going to be home tonight?” Sara knew Elizabeth was working on becoming a doctor.

“Nope, I have to work the night shift today and tomorrow. Dr. Alexander decided I would learn more on the night shift and down in the emergency room.” Elizabeth was still adjusting to being a new doctor.

She was doing her residency at New York Downtown Hospital. Jack knew the director of the hospital and managed to get her in. Her military training and the paramedic training she had, skip a lot of the requirement. She passed the medical exam with little problems after all the studying she did. Now she was doing her residency before she became a full-fledged doctor.

Once Sara was off to work. Elizabeth lays back down for a while since she must work the night shift at the hospital. By the time she leaves for work, her wife should be coming home. She does check in with Anika to see if she needed her for any missions. She heard a group calling themselves Hunter Organization was waging war against the Bounty family.

Anika wanted to keep her as a surprise and didn't want her to get involved. She heads back to bed and lay down until she needs to be at the hospital.

“Hurry! We need to get her to the operating room.” Eve and several nurses rush the stretcher to the operating room.

Elizabeth was already in the operating room and ready. As the stretcher is brought in, she looks at the person on the stretcher and couldn’t believe how badly they were bleeding.

“Crossmatch their blood type and hook up several bags of plasma.” She starts cutting the person's bloody clothes off the person.

As the bloody clothes are removed, they see that it was a boy under them. He was wearing breast prosthetics. Elizabeth figures that he must be like Dakota and Terry. She also notices the numerous knife wounds and laceration he received. Someone tried killing this person.

In the next few hours Elizabeth and her staff work to save the life of the young man. It was touch and go a few times, but she managed to save the person’s life. She wonders who did this to the person and why.

Eve looks at Elizabeth “you saved that young man’s life.”

“You mean a young girls’ life.” Elizabeth figures the young man must be transgender.

“Yes. I wonder who attacked the poor thing.” Eve was always concerned when a young person is brought to the emergency room.

She had a brother who was gay and had been attacked because of it. He had been brought to her hospital and she was on duty that night.

“Why do most people do bad things to other people?” Elizabeth was wondering the same thing.

She wonders what this person did to deserve what happened to him. The rest of the night she stays busy with sick children and a few drunks. By the time her shift was over, Elizabeth was ready to go home, but she did want to check on the young man.

She goes up to the floor he was on to check on him. She spots nurse Crook on duty “how’s the young man I operated on?”

“He’s recovering. What happened to him?” Nurse Crook looks at Elizabeth for an answer.

“Someone tried murdering him. He had over thirteen knife wounds and several serious lacerations. I’m surprised he survived the attack.”
Elizabeth was worried as she saved his life.

“Do we know who he is?” nurse Crook hasn’t looked at the medical record yet.

“According to the identifications they found on him. His name is Charles Davis and he is sixteen years old.” Elizabeth had taken a picture of him and sent it to Camelot and asked their contact there to run the picture.

According to the information she received from Camelot. Charles Davis has been arrested several times for stealing, prostitution, breaking and entering, trespassing, panhandling. The trespassing charge had been from a Mr. Evans Davis.

Elizabeth wonders if the person was related to Charles. They had the same last name. She didn’t bother asking Kay to see for her.

They also found that he was a runaway as well. He was originally from St. Petersburg, Fla. According to the information, he has been attending Admiral Farragut Academy since he was five years old. His parents were separated and lived in different states.

His father got custody of him and paid for the Academy. His mother had gotten remarried and lived in California

“I feel sorry for the young man.” Nurse Crook had a soft heart.

“Me too. Let me know when he comes around. I’m heading home to my wife.”

“I will Lizzy.” Nurse Crook loved using Elizabeth’s nickname.

Elizabeth just shakes her head. All the nurses at the hospital either call her either Lizzy or Beth. She didn’t mind, they were nice people.

Elizabeth heads home to her wife. Just before she pulls into the driveway. She notices a car she hasn’t seen before leaving where she lives. She reaches for her gun, which was concealed and tucks it in the back of her scrubs.

She heads towards her and Sara’s place. She checks the door and notices it was still locked. She opens it and carefully head into the house.
She could hear the shower going in the master bathroom, as she walks into the master bedroom.

She peeks into the bathroom and watches as her wife washes her body. Sara’s belly was getting bigger and bigger along with her breasts. Her nipples and areola were becoming darker and darker. Her once slim figure was putting on weight because of the babies in her womb.

Sara’s parents had accepted their daughter was a lesbian and had married another woman. However, Sara’s older brother didn’t approve of her marrying another woman. He was a traditionalist. His wife was the same way and felt uncomfortable whenever the two of them changed in the same room as she did.

Elizabeth continues to watch her wife shower. She hears the water turn off and when Sara reaches out for her towel, she hands it to her. She watches as her wife jumps.

Sara was reaching for a towel when she felt the towel handed to her. She jumps as she sticks her head out of the shower to see who was in the bathroom. She spots Elizabeth standing near the shower with a smile on her face.

“Don’t do that. You gave me a scare.” As she starts drying her body.

Elizabeth walks over and places a kiss on Sara’s cheek. She places her hand on Sara’s belly “sweetie, you are really getting big.”

“I know. I had to redesign several patterns I had already approve to make.” Sara had designed some outfits for pregnant women based on her
pregnancies. However, she had to go back and redesign some because of how big her own body had gotten.

“Well, I don’t care how much weight you put on. I will always love you.” Elizabeth kisses Sara on the lips and places one on her belly as well.

She helps Sara get ready for work. Elizabeth watches from the doorway of their place as Sara heads to work. She turns around and heads back inside the house and strip out of her clothes. She takes a shower and slips her nightshirt on and lay down in bed.

Three Days Later:
Charles wakes up and finds himself bandaged up and in a hospital room. His whole body was hurting. The last thing he remembered was being stabbed by the guy he picked up. He was on his way to the hotel room he was living out of when the man attacked

He tried to get away, but the guy was too strong. The next thing he felt was pain from an object being plunged into his body. There was a second pain and a third. After that, he lost consciousness.

He didn’t even wake up when the fire department showed. Someone had set a car on fire, hoping to burn his body. He was lucky, that a concerned citizen had called the fire department.

Charles looks around the hospital room he was in and all the monitoring equipment attached to his body. He saw that it was nighttime outside from a nearby window. He hears someone turning the handle on his door.

Elizabeth opens the door of Charles's hospital room to check on him. The past three nights, she has checked on him. She opens the door quietly and walk-in. She didn’t want to wake or scare him if he was asleep. She watches the machines as they beep, and notices Charles was already awake.

“Well, it’s good to see you awake. I’m Doctor Sumner, and you’re at New York Downtown Hospital. How are you feeling?” Elizabeth walks over closer to Charles's bed.

“Very sore.” Charles examines Dr. Sumner.

He notices that she had short dark hair and looked to be in her late twenties, maybe early thirties. She had a well-developed body and a medium chest on her. She had the type of breast development he wishes he had been born with. He hated his body and hated being a male.

“I can only imagine. The police have been wanting to talk to you, to find out who attacked you.” Elizabeth walks over and starts checking Charles's vitals.

“It was a john I picked up. I don’t know his name, but he attacked me and tried to kill me.” Charles couldn’t believe what happened to him.

He should have been more careful when the guy approached him. He should have spotted that the man was high on something. Tears started leaking from his eyes.

“Ssshhh, you’re going to be alright.” Elizabeth sits down on the edge of the bed and holds Charles's hand.

Elizabeth felt sorry for the poor kid. She holds his hand for a while and gives him some tissue to wipe his eyes. After a while, Charles falls asleep from the crying he did and the pain reliever he was given.

Elizabeth watches as he falls asleep. She wonders why he was prostituting himself. She knows a detective from the homicide squad will want to talk to him tomorrow. She takes a snapshot of his face and sends it to Morgana to see what his police record is and who he was.

She finishes her rounds and gets ready to leave and head home. Elizabeth covers up a yawn as she walks out of the hospital. As she is walking towards her car. A car comes speeding directly towards her and stops.

Several men jump out and start attacking her. She tries to block their attacks, but there were just too many of them. She is hit on the back of the head and passes out.

“Dr. Sumner, are you alright?” Leeson shook Dr. Sumner’s unconscious body.

He was just arriving to work when he saw four men punching and kicking Dr. Sumner. He took his cellphone out and recorded them while running towards her. As he approached, they spotted him and got back into their car and speeds off.

He had rushed over to Dr. Sumner’s unconscious to see if she was okay. Her face was a bloody mess from where she got punched. Her scrubs top was torn, showing off her breasts and bra. He could only imagine what she might have some broken ribs, from being kicked.

Elizabeth starts to slowly come around. Her face was hurting her, along with the rest of her body. She was finding it hard to breathe. She looks at the young man kneeling next to her. At first, she couldn’t remember who he was. But after a few seconds, she remembers his name.

“Leeson, where did those men go?” Elizabeth was looking at Leeson with one of her eyes closed and the other one halfway opened.

“Don’t worry about them, Dr. Sumner. I have them recorded assaulting you. Let’s get you inside and patched up.” Leeson helps Dr. Sumner off the asphalt.

Elizabeth holds onto Leeson as he helps her back inside the hospital. She was going to find out who attacked her and why? They head inside so Elizabeth could get patched up. Leeson forwards the video he shot to Elizabeth’s cellphone.

Elizabeth forwards the video and the picture of the young man she is looking after to Morgana. She hopes Morgana can identify who her attackers were.

“Are you going to be okay, Dr. Sumner?” Jessie looks at Dr. Sumner.

“I’ll be fine. Security is going to walk me out to my car.” Elizabeth waves goodbye, as she heads towards the parking lot.

Two security officers follow her out to her car. She looks at them once they arrive in her car.

“Thanks, fellows. I should be fine from here.” Elizabeth gets into her car.

“You be careful Dr. Sumner.” The guards head back inside the hospital.

“I will.” Elizabeth heads home.

Elizabeth noticed her wife’s car was already gone. She pulls her car into her normal parking spot. Her ribs were hurting her, and so was the rest of her body. She exits her car and heads towards the front door of her and Sara’s place. She takes small slow steps until she enters the house.

Once she makes it to her bedroom, she lays down in bed. She wants to fall asleep, but before she does that. Elizabeth sends a text message to Anika requesting her help.

Once that was done, she allows herself to fall asleep. She doesn’t even undress, as she lets the pain pills, she took at the hospital put her under.

Several Hours Later:
“Wakey, wakey.” Aylin rubs a feather under Elizabeth’s nose.

Her and Shade had been sent by her mother to find out what Elizabeth needed help with. When they arrived, she tried ringing the doorbell, but no one answered. She saw Elizabeth’s car parked in the driveway, so she took her lock picks out and unlocked the front door.

Shade covered her, while she opened Elizabeth’s front door. Once they were inside, they looked around and found Elizabeth in her bedroom on her bed. She couldn’t believe how badly beaten Elizabeth looked. Aylin knew Elizabeth could take care of herself. She looked around the bedroom and found a feather laying up on the dresser in the room.

She picks it up and uses it to tickle Elizabeth under her nose. She tries two more times to wake Elizabeth with the feather, but she doesn’t respond. Aylin looks at Shade “I guess, I’m going to need to shock her.”

Shade just shakes his head. He knew Aylin enjoyed her new toy too much. He watches as she takes out her new electric shock pen. He should have never given her that joke pen.

Aylin pulls out her pen, that Shade gave her, after not waking Elizabeth and touch it to her neck, just below her ear.

“Wakey, wakey Lizzy.” Aylin shocks Elizabeth with it.

Elizabeth wakes-up right away and jumps when she feels an electric shock to her skin. She nearly pees her panties from the shock and surprise. She spots Aylin leaning over from on her wife's side of the bed and Shade standing near the bed.

An evil smile appears on Aylin’s face “SHE LIVES!”

Elizabeth looks at Aylin with anger on her face “why did you do that, Aylin?”

“Well, I tried waking you with this feather, but you didn’t respond.” Aylin holds up the feather she found.

Elizabeth blushes because it was the feather Sara and she used on each other when they are tied up on the mattress. The two of them use it to spice up their marriage and enjoyed feeling it on their skin and what it did to them.

“You’re blushing.” Aylin noticed Elizabeth’s cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

“I think you found one of her and Sara’s play toy, Aylin.” Shade had a smile on his face. He’ll have to try using a feather on Aylin and see how she responses.

“Where is Anika, Aylin?” Elizabeth carefully moves, because of her bruised ribs.

“Mom and Gina are handling a problem. She sent me and Shade to find out what the problem is? Also, how come you look like someone beat the carp out of you?” Aylin was wondering who attacked her friend.

Elizabeth looked a little disappointed that Anika didn’t come, but figure Shade and Aylin could find the guys who attacked her and bring them in for questioning. She reaches for her cellphone and brings the video up on the four guys that attacked her.

“I need for you to find these guys and bring them to the warehouse were using to store our equipment.” Elizabeth shows the video to Aylin.

Aylin watches the video and starts getting pissed because she didn’t like bullies or the fact that they hurt Elizabeth. Shade looks at the video as well and could tell, that Aylin was getting pissed. He knew how much she cared about her friends.

He puts his hand on Aylin’s shoulder to keep her calm. The last thing he needed was for the Hatter to come to the surface. He’s noticed that there was a difference in personalities of Aylin and Hatter.

Hatter was Aylin’s dark side. The side that enjoyed using whatever method to get a job done. If it meant eliminating a person or using strong-arm tactics, to extract information. She will do it. Aylin, on the other hand, was the light side of her personality. She was the caring, loving, trusting side. It balanced out her cruel side, with the sensitive side of her personality. It was the side that comfort Angel and looked after her as if she was her little sister.

“Send it to our cellphone, Elizabeth. Do you know anything else about them?” Shade looks at Elizabeth and wonders why they attacked her.

She was a medic and normally, didn’t go after anyone unless Anika ordered her too.

“No, but I did send the video to Camelot. They should be able to help you with your search.” Elizabeth hopes Morgana or Gloria had some good news for her.

“Give me their number and I’ll put them in touch with a hacker friend of ours. He goes by the handle of Spider.” Shade figures this was right up Spider’s skill level.

Spider was an unusual person. Not only was he a world-class gamer, but he was also one hell of a hacker. He got caught hacking a porn site and inserting several images of government officials that were sponsoring laws he didn’t like.

“Alright.” Elizabeth gives Shade, Camelot Networking number they used.

Elizabeth tries to get up out of bed, but the pain from her ribs. Causes her to fall back on the bed.

“Here, let me help you, Lizzy.” Aylin helps Elizabeth up and to the bathroom.

“Thanks, Aylin.”

“You’re welcome, Lizzy.” Aylin turns and lets Elizabeth do her business.

While Lizzy is doing her business in the bathroom. Shade hears Elizabeth’s cellphone beep. He walks over to her night table and looks at it. It was information from someone named Kay. He picks her phone up and looks at the information. It was about the guys that attacked her. He forwards the information to his cellphone.

Shade doesn’t think Elizabeth wouldn’t mind since she did just ask them to get in touch with Camelot about the guys. He walks over to Aylin “we have a lead.”

“Oh, goodie, new play toys.” An evil smile appears on Aylin’s face.

“Come on, oh goofy one.” Shade looks at Aylin.

“I’m not goofy.” She walks over to Shade and kisses him on the cheek.

Shade just smiles “let’s go hunting.”

“We’ll call you later, Lizzy.” Shade and Aylin head for the front door.

“Okay.” Elizabeth watches as Shade and Aylin leave her place.

She heads back into the bathroom and slowly undresses. She had bruising all over her body, from being kicked and punched. She steps into the shower after getting it to the right temperature. She would soak in the tub, but it hurt to get up and down.

She stands under the water as it cascaded down her body. The heat from the water felt nice, soothing her bruised body. She wonders why those men attacked her and who they were. She stays under the hot water until it starts getting cold.

Afterward, she gets out of the shower and dries off. She slips on just a pair of panties and an old football jersey. Jersey belonged to an old friend of hers. He gave it to her as a gift, before she went overseas.

Her wife knew how much the jersey meant to her. After brushing her hair, she walks over towards her side of the bed and picks up her cellphone. She noticed that the email that had been sent from Camelot, had already been accessed. She wonders if Shade had looked at it,
while she was in the bathroom? She reads the police background on the four men that attacked.

According to what Kay found, each man had a record a mile long. She notices that they all belonged to the same group and were part of the White Hand Gang. They operated around the area Charles had been found. She wonders if one of the men were responsible for almost killing Charles?

Elizabeth glances towards the clock and notices her wife will be home in a few hours. Since she was told not to come in after what happened to her. She heads towards the kitchen and starts preparing the ingredients for dinner.

As she is preparing what she needed to make dinner, she wonders why someone tried to kill Charles. The pain from her bruised ribs was making it difficult for her to breathe. She stops occasionally, to catch her breath. She manages to get the prep work done.

She hopes Aylin and Shade can capture those men. Elizabeth knew Aylin was more suited for tracking and interrogating prisoners, but she owed these men for what they did to her. She was going to use her medical knowledge to inflict pain on them but keep them alive.

Sara arrives home later than she normally does and spots Elizabeth’s car in the driveway. Which was unusual, because Elizabeth was normally, gone by the time she got home. When she heads into the house, her nose picks up a delicious scent floating around. She walks into the kitchen and spots her wife in her favorite football jersey. She also spots the bruising and bandages on Elizabeth’s face.

“What happened to you, sweetie?” Sara was concerned about the injuries Elizabeth had.

“I was attacked on the way to my car. I have no idea why or who they were.” Elizabeth gives Sara a kiss when she comes over to stand next to her.

“Did you tell Anika or any of your other friends?” Sara was worried about her wife.

“I called Anika and she sent over Hatter and her boyfriend Shade. They are going to go and find the guys who attacked me.”

“Damn! Sending Hatter after them is asking for trouble. She and Shade are a good team and she’s good at making people talk.

“Well, this time I’m going to interrogate them and find out why they attacked me.” There was anger in Elizabeth’s voice.

“Sweetie, just don’t lose yourself.” Sara puts her hand on Elizabeth’s shoulder.

“I won’t.” Elizabeth finishes cooking dinner.

Several hours later, Elizabeth’s cellphone starts ringing. She looks at the caller id and notices it was Hatter’s number.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Lizzy. We got the men who attacked you. Can I go ahead and start interrogating them?” Hatter had some interesting ideas on what she
wanted to do to them.

“Not until I get there. I want to know why they tried to kill me.”

“Okay, but please don’t take long. One of them is being a real jerk and needs to be taught some manners.”

Elizabeth could hear a muffled groan, and a smack on the other end. She wonders what Hatter did to the person.

“I’m on my way, Aylin.” Elizabeth ends the call and heads to her bedroom to grab her medical kit.

Thirty minutes later, Elizabeth walks into the warehouse, that Anika had bought for the team to store their equipment and weapons. When she walks in, she notices all the men that attacked her in the hospital parking lot strung up by their arms.

Hatter and Shade were standing nearby watching them. She notices Hatter holding some sort of rod in her hands. She could also tell that Hatter has been having her fun. The men looked like they gave her a hard time and she used them as punching bags.

Elizabeth walks up to the fellow that kicked her in her rib cage “why did you attack me?”

Antoni looks at the doctor they had tried to silence earlier today. She should be dead from the beating they gave her.

“Go to hell, bitch!” He spits at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth wipes the spit that hit her cheek away. She looks at him “you must be the dumbest bastard around.” She looks at Hatter “he’s all yours, Hatter.”

Elizabeth steps back away from Antoni, as Hatter steps forward “Oh Goodie!”

Hatter starts torturing Antoni with the rod in her hand. It was one of her new play toys. She sends 1,000,000 volts into his body.

While Hatter was having her fun, Shade steps close to Elizabeth “do you think this is wise?”

“I want to know why they attacked me.” Elizabeth watches as Hatter has her fun with her new toy.

Antoni shakes violently when Hatter touches him with the black rod in her hand. The first place she touches him is his chest. He felt his heart skip several beats. He feels her pull his pants down and touch the rod to his scrotum.

An evil smile appears on Hatter’s face. She was getting even for him hurting her friend. Hatter didn’t like people hurting her friends, especially, Elizabeth. In her opinion, Elizabeth was a non-combatant and was a medic. She respected what Elizabeth did.

After a few minutes of Hatter frying his testicles. She looks up at Antoni and noticed he passed out.

“Oh, well. I have three more to question.” Hatter turns and smiles as she looks towards the next guy.

Shade looks at the fellow “I would tell her everything you know if you don’t want to end up like your friend. Because she won’t stop until you talk.”

Shade knows Hatter would pull out her blow torch and start burning their manhood off. He was amazed at how creative Aylin was. He asked her once where she learned so much about torturing people and was told the doctor that experimented on her. He had done the same thing to her for fun and scientific research.

Bardhyll looks at the woman with a weird painted face. She was pressing the button on the black rod in her hands, causing it to crackle. He saw what she did to Antoni.

“Times up.” Hatter touches Bardhyll with her rod.

His body shakes violently. Hatter had put the rod in his armpit. After a few seconds, she stops “now, are you going to tell us why you attacked my friend?”

Elizabeth stood nearby and was waiting to hear what he had to say.

Bardhyll looks at Elizabeth and Hatter “because you saved that lying sack of crap sexual deviant.”

Elizabeth steps forward “why did you try to kill her?”

Bardhyll didn’t want to tell either of them the truth. He had picked the girl up and was going to fuck her silly, but when she dropped his panties.
He found out that she wasn’t a she, but he. He didn’t like the fact that the person had tricked him.

“Hatter.” Elizabeth looks at Hatter.

“Right.” Hatter raises her rod to shock him.

“He was passing himself off as a girl. I’m not into fucking she-males.”

“So, because I saved her, you wanted to beat me?” Elizabeth looks into Bardhyll’s eyes.

“Actually, we had other ideas for you, bitch. We were going to see how you liked a gang bang since you’re a fucking carpet licker. Bitches like you need to see how a real man’s cock feels.” Bardhyll and his friends were going to rape Elizabeth repeatedly.

“Hatter?” Elizabeth holds her hand out to her.

Hatter just smiles as she hands over her rod. She wonders what Elizabeth was going to do. She knew Elizabeth wasn’t as vicious as she was.

Once Hatter puts her rod in her hand. Elizabeth pulls out her scalpel and behind the guy. She cuts his pants off and his underwear as well. She takes Hatter’s rod and shove it up inside Bardhyll anal opening and press the button.

Elizabeth kept the button held longer then Hatter would. This guy was going to learn that because she prefers women over men, it didn’t mean he had the right to judge her. Stops after the guy pass out.

The other two guys that had been captured were wondering what was going to happen to them. They were guilty as well.

“Hatter, call your uncle and have these men put away.” Elizabeth's hands Hatter her rod back.

“Okay.” Hatter pulls out her cellphone out and calls her mom.

Elizabeth walks towards the doors of the warehouse and wonders what should be done with the young girl. She and Sara couldn’t take her in, because they have four of their own on the way. An idea comes to her mind as she pulls out her cellphone.

Elizabeth dials Shigeko’s number. She figures Charles could learn a lot from her and her husband.

Eruption Communications:
Shigeko was sitting at her desk, taking care of company business, when her cellphone starts ringing. She checks it and notices it was Elizabeth’s number.

"Hey, Elizabeth what can I do for you?” Shigeko knows it was unusual for Elizabeth to call her.

“Hey, would you and your husband be willing to take in a trans girl?” Elizabeth figures Shigeko might be a good influence on Charles.

“Depends. We would have to meet her.” Shigeko didn’t mind letting a trans girl live with her and her husband.

“Okay, can you meet me at the hospital tomorrow?”

“Sure.”

Hatter, Shade, and Elizabeth stick around for the four guys to be picked up. Anika called some police officers that worked for Jack to pick the four men up. Shade and Hatter went back to his place to spend the night with each other.

One week Later:
Charles looks at the oriental woman and older man that had come to pick him up from the hospital. Dr. Sumner had arranged for him to live with them. She also told him, that the woman named Shigeko used to be just like him. She had her surgery years ago and understood what it was like to be born in the wrong body.

“Charles, you’ll love living with Shigeko and her husband. They are my friends and will teach you what being a woman is like.” Elizabeth was happy that Shigeko and her husband were going to take Charles in off the street.

“Thanks for everything, Dr. Sumner.” Charles gives Elizabeth a hug.

“You’re welcome, Charles.”

Shigeko and her husband escort Charles to their car. Elizabeth watches them, until she couldn’t and goes back to work with a smile on her face.

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like

Samantha Heart's picture

Hatter got to have some fun with a new toy she has.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Letting Hatter Out

They were concerned about letting Hatter come out, but Hatter is more than an aberration. She is a facet of Aylin's being, a very large part. Without Hatter there would be no Aylin. They can't just dismiss Hatter, eventually the Aylin personality and the Hatter personality will have to merge.

Besides all work and no play makes Hatter a very dangerous girl!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin