Fantasy Realized

Printer-friendly version

Fantasy Realized
Cindy Johnson ([email protected])
Free audio version available - just send me an email request.

My name is Wilson and the story you are about to read is true and it has been an amazing journey...

Helen and I have been married for 5 years and we are what you would call a very open-minded couple. I knew all about Helen's proclivity for kinky sex before we were married when she pushed things outside of my normal boundaries. She introduced me to having sex in public places, voyeurism, and her desire to flirt and expose herself. I loved it and our sex life was amazing.

Coming from a small town, I was raised with conservative values and would normally never consider the things I've done with a woman until I met Helen at college and we made love or what you might call a having sexual encounters, as it was much more wild sex, then it was romantic or pure love. The kinkiest thing I had done before being with Helen is taking a pair of my sisters' panties from the hamper and jerking off in them when I was a horny teenager.

Helen, on the other hand, came from Chicago and had a great deal of experience sexually and even though we came from such diverse backgrounds, somehow we just clicked. We loved being with each other every second we had time. There were never any fights or arguments and our sexual chemistry was very hot and had a perfect life.

She introduced me to all types of new sexual things and taught me how much fun it can be to fantasize and talk dirty during sex. Helen introduced me to all types of sex toys, games to play and things to spark up our sexual satisfaction. We were never bored and always ended our sexual play with great satisfaction.

In bed, I learned all about Helen's turn-on's, which included sex in public places with the risk of being caught, how she loves to flirt and turn men on. She also said she loves to wear revealing clothing and watch as men fawn over her, and how she loves the attention. Her love for sex toys was high and she introduced me to dildos, vibrating eggs, butt plugs and every other device you can imagine. We acquired a considerable collection of toys and used them on each other all the time.

One day we were going shopping at the mall when she suggested that she insert one of her vibrating eggs and wanted me to control the vibration intensity with a phone application. I had fun licking her and getting her wet and then inserting the egg and helping her dress in a tight thong to hold it in place. We tested the device with the application, and it worked perfectly as I could control the intensity from 30 feet away.

That day we shopped I had some fun and waited for the right moment to hit the on button. In the shoe store she went in to try on some new heels as I waited outside the store and watched through the window. The salesman sat down in front of her and raised her foot to place the shoe on her foot. I could see him sneaking a peek up her very short skirt and at that moment I increased the vibration to the 50% mark on the application. I almost cried in laughter when I saw Helen arch her body as the poor guy sat there not knowing what to do. I lowered the intensity to 20% and watched her interact with the guy as she tried to maintain her composure and try on the shoes.

The smile on her face when she walked in those heels in the store was priceless. I knew she was wet and turned at that moment and I was as hard as ever. When she came out and saw me laughing, she hit my arm and placed my hand on her dripping wet pussy. She pulled me into a small alcove next to the food court and had me fuck her right there in the mall. It only took 3 or 4 minutes for her to have a mind-numbing orgasm and a second later I shot my load into her wonderful sweet pussy.

That night we relived the events in bed and again had amazing sex. These were the everyday things we did, and it was fantastic. I was much more vanilla than Helen and the only thing I was able to come up with that had any type of Kinkiness' was playing with my sisters' panties when I was young.

She was good at making me talk about things, creating scenarios that turned me on and created new ideas that I enjoyed. Helen took the pantie adventure and turned it into something new. She soon had me agree to wear one of her panties during sex. I didn't think anything of it, until the night she handed me one of her sexy pink lace panties to wear. For whatever reason, which I cannot explain, my cock grew bigger than it ever had before, and our regular great sex took on a new level of hotness. I was so turned on from wearing those panties that she insisted I wear them much more often, and I did.

Our dirty talk was also fun as we created stories as we fondled and kissed in bed. Trying to help her create one of her fantasies was a story I came up with as I fingered her wet pussy.

"Helen, one night I want you to dress up nice and slutty with a revealing top and very short skirt along with some fuck-me pumps. I would also insist that we insert one of the vibrating eggs for what I have in store for you that night. I want to take you to one of our spots and watch you sit at the bar and flirt with some of the men. I'd love to watch you in action as the guys crave your body while I start to increase the vibrations in the egg and watch you get so horny that you're about to jump one of those guys. After an hour of this I will bring you out to the car and fuck your brains out while you tell me how turned on you were being with all those handsome guys. Would you like that honey?"

That drove her over the edge as she jumped on top of me and slid my very hard dick into her pussy and rode me like a wild stallion. She came with a scream and one of the best orgasms she has ever had. She collapsed in my arms and said, "That was hot, baby. Promise me we will do that, I love you."

Our daily life continued and several weeks later I got the idea of living out that exact fantasy that made her so excited and satisfied that night. I sent her a text at work and told her to dress up for a night of fun and wear something extremely sexy and slutty. She was dressed in her very low cut, red silk dress with matching red four-inch heels. The dress was very short and her voluptuous breasts were spilling out of the very low cut, extremity short dress. She looked exactly what I was hoping for. I quickly showered, got dressed and before we left I had her sit on the edge of the bed and slowly removed her panties. I then kissed and licked her to near orgasm but stopped as I wanted to keep her anxious and horny for the rest of the evening. I opened the nightstand drawer and took out the powerful vibrating egg and smiled up at her.

"You'll be wearing this tonight, Kitten," I said as I gently inserted it inside her and pulled up her panties. She was so turned on I wasn't sure if we would make it out of the house but I took control and led her out to the car and kept the vibration intensity at 3%, a low level just to maintain her excitement.

I took her to the lounge at the Hilton where I knew there was a business crowd at the bar for Ladies Happy Hour. It always attracted lots of women looking to meet and hook up with successful businessmen. We got there early, as I had planned, and sat at a small booth, about twenty feet in front of the bar. I positioned her so that she was the first thing the men would notice as they entered the bar.

She would have to keep those sexy legs closed or crossed or give every guy a clear view of her sexy red panties, which I knew she would love. I ordered drinks and sat next to her as I enjoyed the show. Guy after guy would walk by our table smiling at her and staring at her exposed breast or steal a look up her short dress. After our drinks, we started chatting.

"This is a nice bar, isn't it Helen?"

"Yes, baby. Very nice," she said still feeling the egg now at 10% I had to monitor the vibration because I didn't want her to have an orgasm just yet and kept it on low but at a steady vibration.

"Those guys keep walking past you and I can tell they would love to get into your panties. You are so sexy, and we both know that every guy in here wants to fuck you, baby," I said knowing how horny she was at that moment.

"Oh my god, I'm so horny. Please make me come, baby."

"Not yet. Let's talk about this a little. Look around and tell me which guys you would fuck and why. Start with him," I said pointing to a rather large, well-dressed man sitting alone at the bar.

"I'd fuck him right now baby. He's handsome and large so I bet he has a big cock."

"What about that guy, and that guy?" I asked her and I had her tell me how each one made her feel and what she would do. It was very sexy and I enjoyed playing with her like this. I was finally able to be the one to introduce something new into our sex play and she thanked me with a sexy kiss and by rubbing my hard cock under the table.

I purposely told her I needed to use the bathroom and I'd be right back. Of course, I took my time and gave her about ten minutes to be alone. I was not surprised when I came back into the bar that she wasn't at the table but was now seated at the bar with two young guys in suits. I didn't say a word or make a scene but sat back at our table and ordered another drink as I watched the show.

Being gone ten minutes gave the guys the green light to hit on my wife. She was laughing at their jokes and was openly flirting with them at the bar. She casually touched one guy's arm, brushed her hair with her long red nails and smiled into their eyes. After several minutes I saw her turn to me and give me a wink as she continued to play. as I increased the vibration intensity to 40 percent. She instantly started to move around on the stool which made it appear even sexier. She was visibly going out of her mind between the guys flirting with her and the egg inside her that continued to hum.

I could tell the guys thought they were going to score and one guy started to close the deal but she stopped and pointed over to our table and left them behind. She thanked them for the drinks and said I was her date and she had to get back. to our table

"Did you have fun, Helen?"

"Oh my god, it was awesome. Thank you so much for this. I loved flirting with them knowing you were here watching everything, and this crazy egg just kept vibrating and kept me so horny, I would have fucked all of them if you didn't come back."

I laughed and said, "That's good to know, I'll remember that for next time."

As you can imagine we didn't make it out of the hotel and we ended up in the laundry closet next to the elevator on the way out. I leaned her over the laundry wagon, ripped off her panties and the egg and then I wildly fucked her until she let out an alarming scream. I came instantly and shot a huge load deep inside her amazing pussy. We scurried out to the car before people came to see what the screaming was all about and we laughed all the way home.

We repeated this scene several times over the next few months in different lounges and each time the sex was even better than before. Helen felt guilty about having all the fun and living out her fantasies and one night before leaving for our night out, she handed me a gift bag that contained a new pair of lacy panties. "I want you to wear these under your pants tonight. I want you to have some fun as well, and this might even make you extra excited tonight."

Well, she was right. Not only was I hard from being with Helen and reliving our evenings but the silky material made me even more excited for reasons I could not explain and our sex somehow kept getting better.

Of course, things escalate as they always do and after several months of our new game, Helen was now spending much more time at the bar with other guys as I watched on. Helen also wanted to up our game and started making me wear more lingerie under my clothes. I didn't object when she had me wear a pair of pantyhose with a new pair of panties because the electric feelings I felt wearing those silky nylons were overwhelming, and she made me admit how they turned me on during our sex.

"So baby, did you enjoy seeing me with all of those guys tonight while you had to sit there in your nylons, and watch me flirt? Did wearing your new pantyhose make you even hotter? Tell me, baby," she demanded while she rode me. I admitted that it did turn me on and wearing them while other guys hit on her was a big turn on for me as well.

Soon she had me wearing a matching bra and pantie set with painted toenails under my sheer pantyhose as she got even more adventurous at the bar. There were times she was surrounded by men and I could not see her for several minutes leaving me to wonder what was happening. She explained that knowing I was all dressed in my new pretty lingerie that I would not be able to do anything if the guys got friskier and she took the opportunity to pull out one of the guys' cocks and stroke him until he came in front of his friends.

That took things to another new level and when she admitted how hot that made her during sex that night, I had to admit that I found it very hot and told her I wanted her to do it again and even encouraged her to let me see next time. "Wow, I wish I could have seen that, baby. You did that? Oh my God! That is so hot. What more would you do baby, what would make you even hotter?" I said wanting to hear her thoughts.

"Just wait for next Friday and you'll see. It's going to be so hot."

Next Friday I came home and again she was dressed in an expensive dress that showed off her body and tonight she announced that she would not be wearing any panties.

On the bed were some new packages and she told me to open them and get dressed. Inside was a new set of panties and bra, along with a pair of pantyhose. Also in the bag was a pair of leggings and a blouse that could be worn by a man or a woman, but with the leggings, it clearly said woman. I looked at her puzzled, "I don't get it? What is this?"

"Honey, you've been so good about wearing the lingerie under your clothes and it has really turned me on, and I know you've enjoyed wearing it on our special nights. I just want to take it up a notch and expose you just a little bit. The clothes I want you to wear are uni-sex and nobody will even think about what you're wearing. Besides, we always get to the club before anyone else and once we're seated, you'll be safe. Please, wear this for me, I get so turned on when I look over and think about you wearing pretty lingerie under your clothes. I want to look over at you tonight and see you wearing these for me, please?"

Of course, I wore them for her. After putting on the matching coral color pantie bra set, and the black sheer pantyhose I slid on the tight leggings over the black nylons. Since the leggings were not as long as men's pants, my pantyhose covered ankles would be visible. It felt sexy as I put them on and it clearly outlined my body and my now hard cock. She handed me the cotton blouse that was just long enough to cover my hard-on. I felt awkward wearing these clothes an n extremely vulnerable as she took my hand and walked me over to the full-length mirror.

"You look sexy baby and I never realized it, but you have a figure that would look good in some nice outfits. We should dress you up in some of my dresses, I bet you would look nice," she said as she rubbed my cock through the tight leggings which felt very nice. As always I went along with her comments as it all related to our sexual games and up until now everything we did was amazing and I didn't want it to stop.

Helen opened our special Toy Draw and took out a new package and smiled at me. "Since I'm not going to be wearing any panties tonight I can't use the vibrating egg but I think one of us should have something vibrating inside us tonight so, I bought you this,"

She said holding up the package that said, "Inflatable vibrating prostate massage device."

"Pull down your leggings and pantyhose baby and lean over the back of the chair," she said getting a holding a bottle of lotion and the plug in the other hand.

I stood by the chair with my leggings, pantyhose, and panties down around my ankles and leaned over the chair. As with all of the anal toys we have been using, she carefully applied some lube to my hole and then the gadget She then gently pushed it inside me until I felt the large part of the plug slide past my opening and tighten up against the smaller neck of the plug. She tugged at it to make sure it was in place and the stood in front of me holding her phone and said, "Are you, ready baby?

She pushed a button and I immediately felt the device grow inside me until I felt uncomfortably full and it turned off automatically. She then tried to tug on it and pull it out but since it had expanded deep inside me, there was no way it was coming out until she deflated the device. She then hit another button and I felt the plug vibrate deep inside me and the new sensations made me shiver and more around, making her very happy. Helen then turned it off and explained she was saving that for later tonight.

"Now I finally have the control and you will be at my mercy. Now pull up your pantyhose and leggings and come over and sit next to me as I finish putting on my makeup."

I pulled everything back into place as the plug fit nicely between my butt cheeks and made me walk a little more carefully. I sat in the chair next to her table as she was putting on her deep red lipstick and she smiled.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight, baby. I love you, so much, now I have one more favor to ask you tonight. You do want me to be happy, don't you baby?"

"Of course, but what else could you possibly want me to do?"

"To complete your outfit tonight, I want to put some clear nail polish on your fingernails. Nobody but you and I will know and it will make me so hot. Here, give me your hand."

Reluctantly I watched as she opened a new bottle of nail polish and started painting each nail with what looked like a clear pink color, "I thought you said it was clear polish?"

"Oh it is honey; I bought this special for you today and it should dry clear, I'm sure."

As she was finishing on the last nail I said, "No, they are pink. You just painted them pink, not clear," I said a little upset.

Helen looked at my nails and then the bottle, "See, it says clear right here," as she pointed to the bottle.

"Helen, it says Clear Pink. I can't believe you did this to me. Maybe we should stay home tonight."

"Oh no baby, I've been looking forward to this all week. Look, if you just walk into the bar and stay in the booth nobody will have a clue and think about our sex tonight. You will be so turned on from all the excitement I promise you a fun night."

So I drove to the club however tonight it was different for me as I didn't have my normal level of confidence as I sat next to this beautiful woman dressed for sex and this time I felt small wearing all these feminine clothes that she convinced me to wear. This time I had no control of the vibrating egg and I feared I had no control of my wife tonight and was completely at her mercy. She had turned the tables without realizing it but it painfully clear to me how vulnerable I was being plugged and wearing that outfit.

Fortunately, we found a table that was in perfect view of the bar and quiet enough for me to stay somewhat out of sight. I made it to the table without any issues and we opened a tab with the waitress and ordered drinks. After my second martini, I was more relaxed and was getting back into the mood as Helen stroked my leg and teased me as we sat there watching the people come into the bar area.

"Honey, I need to use the ladies' room and I'll be right back," she said as she walked through the bar. As I expected, every guy watched the big-boobed, sexy blonde in the fuck-me pumps and long legs, wiggle her butt through the bar. I watched as the guys stared in disbelieve and made comments to each other. When she came back several minutes later a few of the guys stopped her and tried to chat her up. She spoke to them for a moment and came back to the table.

"Wow, the boys are very frisky tonight. I've already gotten four offers and I just went to the bathroom. Oh, and baby you look so sweet sitting there in your new outfit. Are you enjoying wearing everything as much as I am?"

I smiled and said, "Oh yeah, the lingerie feels wonderful, I'm just not too happy about the Shirt and leggings."

"Well I like it and you'll get used to it, I'm sure. How does your plug feel? Let me make sure it's still inflated," she said as she opened up the phone app hit a few buttons and made sure the device was still fully inflated. "Yes, fully engaged. I'm having so much fun baby, I love this."

"Honestly, It felt weird having that vibrating object back there while you gave everyone that sexy performance."

'She giggled and said, "I promise, you'll get used to it honey, I'm sure. Now, let's play our games. Let's change it up tonight. Every week you make the rules and have me pick out which guys I think are hot and to who I would fuck. Tonight I want you to pick out which guys that you would want to fuck me, and why."

We looked around the bar as I pointed out some handsome men that I knew she would find attractive. "That guy in the dark suit, next to the bald guy with the glasses. I could see him ripping off your dress and fucking you hard and he looks young and strong, the kind of men you like."

She looked over at him and said, "Honey, you have good taste. I'd love for him to fuck me," she said as she slid my hand under her short dress to her exposed pussy. I touched her pussy and gently inserted my finger and was welcomed with a dripping wet pussy. She rubbed my hard cock as we sat there and kissed.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm so horny right now. Fuck me right here in the booth," she said as she stroked my cock.

"No, not here and besides we just got here. I'll fuck you soon enough but let's have a few more drinks."

We ordered another round and while we were sitting there she held up my hand and smiled, "Baby, your pink nails are sexy and you look so hot in that outfit. Does it get you excited to think you're wearing a complete girl's outfit?"

"A girl's outfit? I thought you said it as uni-sex," I said.

'Oh come on, you know these leggings aren't men's clothes and your pantyhose are showing right now under these tight leggings, I think it's very sexy and it shows me how confident you are to wear them along with the lacey top and pink nail polish. That's why I love you, honey because you'll do anything I ask, to please me."

"Yes, I do love you and oddly I am turned on and it does feel sexy but I'm not sure I like being out like this," I said. Just then a group of men came into the bar making lots of noise and causing a bit of a scene. There was one guy that seemed to be the Alpha male, a very tall, muscular man with flowing blonde hair, and steel blue eyes. I watched as Helen saw him enter the bar and saw her mouth open in awe at this giant of a man.

"Oh my goodness look at that guy, isn't he dreamy?" she said like a schoolgirl.

"Well, yeah he looks like a professional football player or supermodel. I bet you want him, don't you."

"Don't be silly honey. He's probably just a jerk. I need to use the ladies room, are you OK here alone for a few minutes?

"Sure, I'll be fine."

I watched her walk through the bar and every one of those guys that had just came in, watch in amazement as my sexy, and slutty dressed wife, walked through the bar. One of the guys elbowed the big guy as he got a glimpse of Helen as she walked by in her Fuck Me Pumps. He made some remark but I couldn't hear what he said.

Several minutes later I saw Helen coming back into the bar and so did the big guy at the bar and before Helen could make it halfway back to our table the big dude named Harley stepped in front of my wife, took her arm and led her to the bar where he and his friends were drinking. I wanted to get up and rescue her but I decided to let her have some fun and besides, the way I was dressed I was fairly sure there wasn't much I could do to protect her from this mob. I was confident she would be OK and I could always do something if needed.

I sat back and watched as he talked her up and handed her a drink. He turned to the empty barstool beside him, and with one motion he turned and lifted her like a feather and placed her on the chair which coincidently was now facing me and gave me a clear view of the action. There were 3 guys on one side of her and two guys on the other side with Harley moving around her as she sat with her dress hiked all the up her crossed legs. She looked super sexy with those long legs exposed around all those guys.

She looked amazing and those sexy legs swinging with those red high heels made very hard as I watched her do her thing. She was in control as she expertly flirted with all the guys and became the center of attention. I saw her open her purse and take out her phone and watched as she was doing something as she continued to chat. All of a sudden I realized what she was doing when I felt the plug buried in my ass start to vibrate with high intensity. She had turned up the vibration, put the phone away and casually looked over to me smiling and gave me a wink. A second later she was in full conversation with Harley, who was now standing close to her with his big hand on her leg. She looked tiny and fragile, sitting there next to him and the other big men.

I felt a pang of jealousy but controlled that thought and focused on how excited Helen must be and how I wanted her to be happy. To my amazement, I watched as Helen spread her legs and saw Harley's giant hand slide up her skirt. I knew that in a few seconds he would realize she was not wearing panties and sure enough I saw his shock and her smiling up at him as he openly played with my wife's pussy.

Harley motioned to his friends and had them in a half-circle around him and my wife at the bar to get some privacy as he had his way with Helen. The guys were now in a U shape with Harley standing in front of her and I could still see the action but nobody else at the bar could, as he worked quickly.

Her legs were now spread wide apart and her dress was hiked up to her waist, now fully exposed. I could see Harley working her pussy as I sat there in my female outfit and butt plug buzzing, completely helpless to stop the action, even if I wanted to.

Harley moved next to Helen, leaned down and started kissing her. He now had at least 2 fingers in her pussy as they kissed and grabbed her breast with his other hand. As they continued making out his buddies made sure nobody could see what they were doing. I was in shock as I saw how hard Harley was working her pussy with his large hands. I saw her arch her back as he appeared to be fucking her with his hand as he quickly and firmly abused her pussy very hard for several minutes. I could swear I heard her let out a moan as he continued.

I had so many feelings all at once and I could only focus on how hot she looked and how much I wanted her at that moment but something happened that I had never seen Helen do before. As he mercilessly rammed his fingers in and out of her pussy I watched in shock as Helen came with an intense squirting orgasm. I watched as Harley stepped out of the way as her fluids shot out of her pussy and onto the floor and the watched as Helen almost passed out from this new heightened orgasm.

As if a common occurrence, the guys quickly got some napkins and started to wipe up the floor before anyone saw what happened. Harley took a napkin off the bar and wiped her legs and pussy. He kissed her once more as she now had her hands around his neck showing her appreciation. I had never seen Helen like this and watched as Harley helped her stand and watched her fix her dress. I could tell Harley wanted her to stay with him but she pointed over to me and said something to Harley. I could tell he was confused at her comment as she goodbye and made her way over to me at our booth.

"Are you OK? I asked.

"Oh my god, I've never been better. I have never come like that before. Did you see me have that orgasm and squirt like that? I've read about that before but that's the first time I've ever experienced anything so exciting. Nobody has ever made me come that before, he was amazing and I can't get over how good that felt," She said as sat there feeling another jealous pang in my stomach.

"You have to take me out of here and fuck me now. I need it, baby," she said as she was still shaking and trying to come down from her heightened state.

After paying the tab I took her arm and were about to get out of the booth and leave when out of nowhere a large shadow fell over our table. When I looked up I saw Harley standing there towering over us.

His large imposing body was now looking down at Helen and me and blocked or exit. I then saw his face contort when he noticed my pink fingernails and realized I was wearing feminine clothing. I saw an expression of confusion as he looked back at Helen for an explanation.

Harley stood there blocking our exit and trying to comprehend what he saw as I sat there nervously in the feminine outfit Helen had me wear and my visible pink nail polish.

He looked back at Helen and said, "Who is this?" As he motioned back to me.

"This is Wilson, my husband. Wilson, this is Harley."

Harley laughed. "This is your husband, this pansy in pink nail polish and wearing woman's clothes?"

He looked at me with a shocked expression and said, "You allowed me to play with your wife while you sat here? What kind of kinks are you two into, never mind, don't answer that. I think your wife is hot and I want to see her again, you don't mind Wilson, do you?"

For the first time in my life I was completely speechless, and for some reason just shook my head while I sat there quietly hoping he would just go away. Dressed as I was and feeling so small at that moment, it gave me pause and no confidence to speak. He didn't wait for an answer and just took control of the situation. He grabbed Helen's phone out of her hand and quickly dialed a number and a few seconds later I heard his phone ring and now he had her number in his phone.

"Helen, I want to see you again and since your husband gave you permission, I will call you this week and I'll expect you to answer when I call," he said handing Helen her phone. He turned and walked back to the bar as we made our escape before anything else happened.

The last few minutes really rattled me and I realized I was shaking from nervousness and fear. Not being able to respond and being so docile when he bluntly told me he wanted to see her again, was devastating. I must have looked submissive and even afraid as I didn't speak when he asked me if it was OK for him to see Helen again. I mistakenly gave him permission as she watched on in amazement. We didn't say much as we started back home until Helen started giggling.

I looked at her in shock as she was now just laughing. What could she possibly be laughing at? She just witnessed her husband acting weak and not even trying to protect or stand up for her.

"Helen, what are you laughing at? I can't find anything funny about what just happened."

Helen finally stopped laughing and said, "Well I'm sorry, it's probably the drinks but you have to see the irony here. My husband, who has always been in control of poor little me was completely shut down by some macho jerk, that took your wife's pussy right in front of you tonight. When I think of you in these girly clothes and your pink nail polish acting so wimpy and submissive I have to laugh because it is just the opposite of what you have always been. Come on, you must see the irony here. Do you think it's because I have you dressed like this and your nails are a pretty pink? It's the only thing that is different tonight.

To be honest sweetheart, it turned me on when he controlled us like that. My God, when you just sat there submissively and shook your head to tell him you didn't mind him taking me out on a date, it made me so wet and I don't know why. Maybe I enjoyed seeing this side of you but whatever it was, I want to go home and fuck, baby. I am so horny right now, hurry up and get us home."

The sex was amazing that night, I had never seen her so horny and wild. We did it three times and she had at least three intense orgasms that night.

When we got home she took off her dress before we made it to the bedroom and then jumped on the bed and started undressing me as I laid down on the pillow. She pulled off the leggings, exposing my shaved, nylon covered legs and panties and smiled.

"Seeing you like this so hot and when you wear these cute things they become Kryptonite to your manhood. You act more like a little girl when you're wearing these things and I can tell you like it too," she said rubbing my very hard cock through the pantyhose.

She continued to rub my legs and my cock as she got very close and said, "Tell me, did you enjoy wearing this tonight?"

"Yes," I answered as I moaned.

"Did you like watching that jerk make me come at the bar."

I didn't answer and she stopped rubbing my erection. "Don't stop baby."

"Well then answer me. Did you enjoy watching him make me come in front of you?"

"Yes, yes, oh that's it. Keep going," I said as she stopped stroking me but continued to rub my legs.

"I want to do this again, baby. It was so exciting to see you watching me as he made me come like that, and you were so sweet and understanding when I got back to our table. Oh baby, you're the best," she said as she pulled down the pantyhose and took me in her mouth. I yelled as I gushed the most explosive orgasm I'd ever had. My body jerked as I came in her mouth, and I continued to yell with pleasure as she swallowed all of my cum as I finally laid back down on the bed. She came up to me and kissed me as she placed my hand on her wet pussy.

Helen was in heat and very turned on as she continued to kiss me with my cum fresh on her tongue and her face, but that didn't bother me for one second as I just kissed and licked every inch of Helen until we came several more times, and eventually passed out and ended up in a big heap on the bed.

We got up late the next day and went out for lunch and discussed the events of last night. It was awkward at first but since we have always been so open and honest with each other the discussion we had was good.

She started the conversation. "Wasn't that a fun night? We have been a lucky couple to continue to be able to spice things up and enjoy each other as much as we do. None of my friends have what we have and I want it to continue."

"I can't argue that it was an amazing night and at first I was a little unsure, but our sex was amazing last night and I want more of that, for sure!" I saw how he made you come at the bar with his hand, what was that?"

"Oh my god, I have never came so hard in my life, it was indescribably exciting. That's what is called a squirting orgasm and most girls never have one but I can tell right away that he was gifted and knew exactly how to make that happen."

I didn't know what to say and all I could think was, "That's great baby, I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it, I would kill for that feeling again. I never knew I could reach those heights from an orgasm. Last night was the best night ever!"

I didn't bring it up again and moved on to other topics. We had a nice weekend after that and nothing out of the ordinary happened until Wednesday evening. We were sitting outside on the patio enjoying the cool breeze and sunset when her phone rang. She looked at the number and didn't recognize it so she didn't answer. They called back a few minutes later and this time she answered the phone.

"Hello, who is this?

I heard a man's voice as she sat next to me on the patio lounge chair.

"Yes, it was fun and yes it was nice meeting you as well."

She listened and smiled at me and turned away as she spoke, "Well, you know I'm married and I can't possibly go out with you. What happened that night was just me having a little fun, nothing more."

I couldn't hear what he was saying but I heard his voice grow louder. She looked at me and mouthed his name, "It's Harley, from the bar and he wants me to go out with him this Friday night."

"Yes Harley, he's sitting right here. What, I don't know. Let me ask him." She looked at me and said, "He wants to talk to you," and handed me the phone.

"Hello, this is Wilson."

"Wilson, I need you to tell Helen that you're OK with me taking her out Friday night. You already gave me permission to call and ask her out, and now you need to tell her it's OK. I'm just taking her out to dinner to get to know her a little better, you have nothing to worry about sport."

"Well, I'm not going to allow that. No, that's not a good idea," I answered as Helen listened.

"Look, Wilson, I'm trying to be nice here but you've already let me finger her at the bar, right in front of you. You also said it was OK for me to date your wife and I'm holding you to it, so I'm not asking. I just wanted to be polite and let you know in advance. Now put her back on the phone."

I handed her the phone in disbelief of the nerve of this guy. Helen spoke with him for a few more minutes. "I guess so. OK, at 8 pm. See you then," she said as she ended the conversation.

"You accepted the date?"

"Well, we don't have much of a choice. He said if you went back on your word he would find you and make you pay for his trouble. Besides, you did give me the OK to take me out so I think I should go and let him understand his place."

"You're going to go on a date with another guy?"

"Oh Wilson, you have nothing to worry about. He's a big jerk, a bully and someone who needs to put in his place. Since you put both of us in this situation I'll just go have a quick dinner, tell him to back off, and find another girl to harass, and everything will get back to normal. It looks like I'm the one that will take care of this since it looks like you aren't able to. He's picking me up at 8 pm and I don't think you should be around when he comes, I don't want any trouble. I should be back by 10 pm and that will be that. Besides, think about how hot it will be when I get home and get you in bed!"

Friday night I got home before Helen and was extremely apprehensive about my wife going on a date with Harley but I knew it was out of my control and just wanted it to end. I knew Helen would put an end to it and poured myself a martini as I heard Helen come in from the garage around seven o'clock.

My jaw dropped when I saw her and realized she must have come from the salon because her hair was all styled with new highlights, her makeup was perfect, and her nails seemed longer and bright red to match her sexy lips. My heart was hurting, as I felt the sharp edge of jealousy cut through me like a knife. Why did she get all dolled up to see this jerk? She said she just wanted to make it quick to tell him off.

She was surprised when she saw me and said, "Hi honey, I thought you were going to be gone tonight. I don't want you around when he gets here baby, so you need to disappear. Why not got to an early movie and we'll be gone before you get back. I should back by ten o'clock and that will be the end of all this."

"Helen, you look so sexy, did you get your hair done? Did you have it done for him?"

"No don't be silly. I've had the appointment for weeks, and I've been planning on this new style. Do you like it?"

"Well yes, you look amazing but I don't want you to look this good tonight. When he sees you like this, he will think you dressed sexy for him."

"Are you jealous? Is my little hubby jealous of the big strong man? Come on, honey. Don't be like that. Yes, he's tall, very handsome, even gorgeous and extremely well-built but he's a condescending jerk. I'm sure he could have any girl he wants, but not me, I have my sweet hubby to come home to. After I let him know I'm not interested and that he needs to leave us alone, that will be the end. Now, get out of here while I dress and get ready for this stupid dinner.

You know, the more I think about it, you should be thankful I'm handling this for us. I'm going to be the one that puts a stop to this and you should be grateful. I'm doing this so he doesn't come around and cause trouble. Now honey, I'm going to get dressed and you need to leave. See you later tonight," she said as she turned and left me standing there.

She turned back and looked at me, "Before I go upstairs and get dressed I want you to do something for me tonight. Do you know what would be sexy and have me hot for you all night? If you would wear something sexy for me while I'm gone. I'll select something sexy for you and lay it out on the bed. I want you wearing everything when I get home. Before I get back, I'll expect to see you in them and ready for some fun."

I went to a local sports bar and watched the first half of an NBA game. I was constantly looking at the clock and at 8 o'clock my heart hurt again as I knew he was probably in my house with my wife. I had to trust her and let her do this for us and tried not to think about it, which was impossible. I got back home a little after nine and remembered what she said about being ready for her when she got back.

When I went to the bedroom I smiled when I saw what she had put out and realized I had nothing to worry about tonight. She left out a cute bra and pantie set along with one of her matching red silky nightgowns. There was also a new pair of pantyhose that I put on as before completing the outfit. I knew she liked me in these clothes and that she was probably thinking about me in them all night.

I realized I was a lucky man to have someone like Helen. She was so sexy, fun, adventurous and just made me happy. I smiled as I wished I could see the look on this jerks face when she told him off tonight. He was in for a shock but we both knew he deserved it.

I got dressed and laid in bed watching TV and waited for the door to open. During one of the commercials about Loreal Cosmetics Lipstick, I had a thought that gave me the idea to put a little on for Helen and let her know I like playing her games. I found a tube of coral pink lipstick that matched the nightgown I was wearing and put a light coat on before getting back to bed. What surprised me was the taste and scent of the lipstick, I was oddly sensual and sexy, which made me extremely hard. I laid in bed playing with all the nylon that covered my body and legs and enjoyed the taste of the sweet lipstick as I patiently waited for Helen to return.

Before I knew it I noticed the clock was now showing eleven o'clock and I started to get concerned and sent Helen a text. It took her thirty minutes before she replied, 'running late don't wait up. I'll wake you when I get back.'

I panicked and didn't know what to do as I watched the clock and waited for them to get back. At two o'clock I heard the door open and some voices and went opened the bedroom door just enough to hear their conversation. They stopped talking and then I didn't hear anything at all. Were they still there? Then I heard the talk again,

"That was nice. OK, thank you again. Goodnight, Harley."

Were they kissing? Did she just kiss him in our house with me upstairs? My heart was racing and I could not wait any longer and opened the door as soon as the front door closed.

"What happened? Where were you?" I demanded as I stood there in her coralcolored nightgown, sheer pantyhose, and matching coral pink lips."

She laughed when she saw how strange that was and said, "Oh baby, you look so sweet in that nightgown and it fits you so well. I'm so happy you can fit into my things and is that lipstick you're wearing. You are so special," she said as she walked past me into the bedroom. I could tell by the way she was talking and walking that she had been drinking all night and still fairly intoxicated.

Her hair was a mess and her clothes were disheveled. It was obvious that she had more than just dinner with him and now I didn't know what to do or say. I followed her and watched her undress as she made her way to the bed and motioned for me to follow her.

I was still angry but also very horny and didn't object when she pushed me down onto the bed and watched her aggressively push my head down and straddle my face. Her juices immediately started flowing freely as I stuck my tongue into her wet pussy. She rocked and rode my face until she exploded in a fantastic orgasm and sat there as I continued to lap up all of her cum. After a long time of this, she collapsed next to me and passed out. I lay there frustrated and still very hard until I fell asleep with her in my arms.

I awoke to find Helen rubbing my cock, "Good morning sleepyhead," she said lovingly. I opened my eyes to see her sitting up next to me, still naked from last night.

"You look so cute like this and you even slept in your pantyhose and bra, very sexy. I like you like this," she said as she kept rubbing my cock through the layers of nylon. I closed my eyes and wanted just wanted to come so bad as she continued to tease and stroke me.

She was enjoying the control she had and lifted my nightgown and pulled my pantyhose down until my hard-on popped out of the tight nylon material. She was now lightly touching and stroking it and made me beg her to make me come. Helen had never had this power over me before and she was apparently enjoying this new-found control.

"Does hubby want to come?"

"Yes, please baby. Stop teasing me."

"I'll let you come if you promise to wear my panties for the rest of the day. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me, do you like wearing panties and pantyhose and nightgowns?"

I was ready to come and just yelled out, "Yes!"

"Good, because I love how you act when you're wearing them and I want you like this more often. Now, are you ready to come to me, baby? I want you to come in my mouth,'" she said as she bent down and took me into her sexy mouth. I only lasted a second as I came and came and yelled in relief as she just sucked and pumped me into her mouth. She didn't let go as I squirmed and released my entire load into her mouth as she swallowed every drop and kept it in her mouth until I was soft. She sat up and smiled and then leaned down and gave me a long sexy kiss. I could taste my own come but I didn't care as I was completely relieved and satisfied.

We cleaned up and shared a pot of coffee at the kitchen table as we both tried to comprehend the last twenty-four hours. The anticipation was overwhelming and I could not wait any longer.

"Helen, what happened last night? Why were you out so late with him?"

"I know, I felt so bad when I saw how late it got but we were having so much fun, I lost track of the time," she said softly.

"Fun? I thought he was a jerk and you were going to tell him off and come home," I asked reminding her of our plan.

"I thought so too but he was so polite and kind when he picked me up last night. I tried to tell him and he listened and agreed with everything I said."

"Then why did you stay out with him?" I asked her, still perplexed.

"Well, we were at dinner when I told him we couldn't see each other anymore and that I was happily married and he suggested we just finish dinner and try to have fun. Since we just got our meal and there was no harm in eating I agreed. He ordered some wine and since he understood how things were, I just relaxed and tried to enjoy dinner.

He wasn't at all what I expected and not a jerk at all, in fact, he was very funny and had me laughing until I cried. I also learned that he was a Division One Football MVP in college and was on the way to the pros until he blew out his knee. Instead of football, he used his education and became a successful attorney with his very own successful law firm downtown."

She talked about him in a way that made me more apprehensive. "So, what happened after dinner?"

"Funny thing, while we were leaving I ran into your friend from work, Reggie and his wife Kathy, and they insisted we have a drink with them at the bar. Reggie recognized him since he's a big college football fan and they really got along well, in fact, they exchanged numbers and talked about playing some tennis at his club. Kathy wanted to take him home, she kept blushing every time I caught her acting like a schoolgirl."

I felt my stomach get tight. "They saw you and him alone, what did you tell them?"

"I told them that he was an old friend of ours from college and you couldn't make it to dinner because you got tied up with work and bailed on us at the last minute. We had a few more drinks at the bar until their table was ready and left us at the bar. I was having so much fun that I guess I had a little too much to drink and lost track of time."

I kept pressing her, "That doesn't explain why you got home after 2 in the morning. Tell me what happened, we don't keep things from each other, do we?"

She signed, "No, you're right we don't and I don't know what to say except I found myself liking him and having a good time so when he kissed me, I didn't resist. We were in his car just when I got your text and he had just got done giving me that kiss. I couldn't help myself and I didn't stop him.

He drove me back to his place which was nearby and we continued to kiss and well I must have had a little too much to drink because we ended up in his bed and we fucked. We didn't make love so I knew you would understand, but it was raw sex and he did things to me I've never experienced before."

I sat that there completely shocked and hurt. There was nothing I could say and only wanted to take everything back but it was too late for that.

She didn't let the silence bother her and continued, "We might have a small problem because he wants to see me again. I told him I can't because we're married but he was adamant and wants to take me out next week. I told him I have a husband and I can't do it. He made me admit that I liked being with him and love the sex with him. Then he asked me about you and the way you were dressed and I told him I liked dressing you up like that, I told him it was all my idea but he pointed out that I went along with her seeing him, so there must be more to it. He reminded me that you already gave him permission to see me again so I should not object. He wants to talk to you about it and is going to call you."

"No, you can't see him again and you need to make it clear to him! You gave him my number?"

"He was persuasive, so yes I gave him your number and he made me tell him where you work as well. I think he's going to come by and talk to you about it. I didn't mean for this to get out of hand, honey. It just happened. I thought I would just tell him to fuck off and that would be it. I never expected to enjoy the night and let things get carried away. It was just sex with him and we both know that sex is only physical, there was no love connection, so there is nothing to be concerned about baby."

I made her give me all the details and she told me how he took control, ripped her clothes off and would not take no for an answer. "He was so strong and I felt so small in his arms as he easily lifted me and carried me to his bed. He took off his pants and had the largest cock I've ever seen, it must have been at least ten inches long and very thick. I could barely get it in my mouth but he didn't waste time and pushed me down on the bed and put that huge cock inside me."

"No condom?"

"There wasn't any time, and yes he came in me several times."

"I licked your pussy when you got home last night."

"Yeah, and I'm sure that you swallowed some of his cum. I'm still leaking from him this morning."

I was mortified. Not only did my wife fuck another guy but she brought his come home with her and sat on my face and watched as I licked and swallowed all of their juices. I didn't know how to act or respond and sat there in disbelief.

"When I say you in that nightgown wearing my lipstick, I got horny all over again. It's like I have the best of both worlds. I want to dress you up again today, will you let me? It will be fun and we can screw all afternoon."

Since I didn't want to create a scene and let her know that I was mad about her evening I agreed to get dressed up with her. The truth about it was that I actually liked wearing those things and secretly I was excited about the thought of wearing them with Helen. Wearing the bra and pantie set along with the pantyhose brought back memories from my youth when I used to sneak into my sisters' room and wear her things when I was alone and nobody ever knew. Being able to do this with Helen was a definite turn on but I couldn't admit that or risk completely sacrificing my manhood and any control I had left in our marriage.

Thinking about all of the events that have taken place over the last week and I only had myself to blame and I knew it the moment I told him at the bar that it was OK for him to see Helen. I can't blame Helen for liking him and enjoying sex with him as I almost encouraged her to do so and didn't object along the way.

That afternoon after Helen had me shower and shave my legs again to make sure they were nice and smooth, she had and put on some lotion while she put out some things for me to wear. When I came out of the bathroom, Helen was sitting on the love seat smiling while pointing to the bed. There was a complete set of new lingerie waiting for me to wear. There was a pink thong and a matching lace bra along with a pair of silicone breast pads that slid into a hidden compartment on the bra. She had me then open the new package of pantyhose and slide them up my smooth legs.

She enjoyed watching me get dressed and enjoyed how hard I got after putting these things on. "It looks like we found something your little friend seems to enjoy. Don't stop now, that's for you as well," she said pointing to an outfit that was hanging on the back of the bedroom door.

It was one of her pink tops and a black leather miniskirt which was somehow elastic and fit nicely around my waist. She was pleased with how well the outfit looked and fit perfectly to my body. She then pointed to a shoebox that contained a pair of four-inch pink heels in my size.

"Did you buy these?" I asked.

"Yes, I knew you would not fit into mine and of course you need your own heels. Now go over and sit at the makeup table and let me get to work on you."

Helen took out all of her brushes and sponges and spent the next thirty minutes turning my face into an image of a stunning girl. She applied everything from false eyelashes to lip gloss and everything in between. The makeup made my eyes look much more open and my lips were plump and very kissable.

I was shocked at the image and enjoying the transformation. As I admired her work she had gone to the closet and came back with shoulder-length blonde wig that she pinned thoroughly to my head. When she was done she took me over the full-length mirror and stood next to me as I took in the image of a young pretty girl that could easily pass as her older sister. Being about the same size as Helen certainly helped and with her makeup skills I looked very feminine and passable.

She was smiling and said, "You know, if you can look this good without even trying, imagine how nice you could look if you tried. I mean, if you lost five pounds, grew out your hair a little, and worked on your movements and mannerisms, you would never be mistaken for a guy. I really like you like this and you're making me wet again baby. Do you like how you look?" she asked as I admired myself in the mirror.

"Well, yeah I do. I don't know why but for some reason it feels right and like something I should have done before, and the best part is I can share it with you. Does it make you uncomfortable to see me like this?" I asked.

"Not at all, seeing you like this is sexy and the way you act when you're dressed like this is even better. You take on an entirely new personality and you are much more submissive and easy going as opposed to your controlling guy attitude. I like you this way, and I want to do this more often, if you'll let me."

I quickly answered, "I'd love that too."

Sex was better than ever and we enjoyed each other for the entire weekend. The next week was quiet and we lived our normal lives without any adventures and on the weekend we stayed home and just watched movies. Everything seemed to be getting back to normal.

The following week things changed on Wednesday when I was getting ready to go to lunch with my friend from work, Reggie. I was putting some papers away when Reggie came to the office and asked, "You ready to go to lunch, buddy? And look who's going to join us."

I turned around and saw Reggie and then a tall figure walking into my office. I froze when I realized it was Harley and sat there confused.

"Harley and I talked this morning about a tennis match and when I told him I was having lunch with you he asked if he could join us."

Harley must have known that I would have to react like I knew him and that we were old friends after he took Helen to dinner without me. After a moment of panic, I said, "Oh great, good to see you again Harley."

"Good to see you too, Wilson. How's that sexy wife of yours? You need to keep an eye on her or I might just steal her away from you," he announced as he and Reggie chuckled.

"That's funny, she's great and had a nice time at dinner with you. Thanks again for that and I feel terrible that I couldn't be there."

"No worries buddy, I took good care of her for you," he said as Reggie looked on.

I put on a good act and we had a good lunch until Reggie went to the bathroom and I was alone with Harley. He changed instantly and looked at me with a stone-cold face.

"Helen told me I can't see her anymore. Did you tell her we couldn't see each other anymore?"

"Yes, she's my wife Harley."

"Man, she wasn't your wife that night. In fact, she was a hot little whore in bed and told me she wanted me over and over again. You need to tell her it's OK to go out with me again."

"Sorry man, that ain't happening. Get over it," I said trying to act tough.

"Really, well check your phone in an hour and let me know if you change your mind," he said as I looked on confused.

Reggie came back and Harley grabbed the bill and they talked about their tennis match the following day. "Looks like Reggie and I will be playing a lot more tennis. I'm glad we met up and I look forward to tomorrow."

Reggie and I drove back to the office together as Harley got into his car and drove away. "What a great guy, you never mentioned him before."

"Well I don't talk about all my friends," I said trying to stop the conversation.

"Dude, that's not just some guy. That's Harley Jackson, national champion and would have been a top draft pick to the NFL if he wasn't injured. Anyway, I'm glad I got to meet him and I can tell my friends I'm playing tennis with Harley Jackson. Very cool."

My stomach was turning as I couldn't believe he showed up at work and was not hanging out with my friends from work and demanding I let him see Helen again. This is not what I would call a good thing, at all.

An hour later I received several texts from Harley. There were five photos of Helen sucking his huge cock and then there was the video. It was Helen and she was licking his cock and looking up at the camera telling Harley how much she loved his cock and how much bigger it was than her husbands.

Anger and fear crept all over me until the phone rang and yes, it was Harley.

"Hello Wilson, you have to admit that Helen is very photogenic and didn't you just love that video? Now listen closely and pay attention.

You are going to go home tonight and tell Helen that you've changed your mind and that you think it's a good idea for her to see me again. Tell her you don't want to be selfish and you had a change of heart. I'll call her later tonight and ask her to come out with me Friday night and she better accept, so be convincing.

For some reason, if she doesn't agree to see me, for whatever reason, I will send these photos and video to Reggie and your co-workers and they will all know how Helen likes to fuck other guys and I'll be sure to mention how you like to dress up like a girl while she is getting serviced by other men. So I suggest you become very persuasive and make sure she does accept when I call her tonight.

You are not to mention that I sent you these photos, which means you cannot tell her you're being forced to give her to me. I want her to think that telling her to me was your idea and something that you want for her. If I find out you told her that I'm forcing you then I will share everything with your co-workers and upper management.

Do you understand?"

I was quiet and speechless.

"Wilson, I want you to say you understand and that you will encourage Helen to go out with me before I call her tonight. Say it!"

"Ok, OK, I'll tell her."

"Repeat what I told you, Wilson."

"I'll make sure she goes out with you, OK? I won't tell her you're making me do this. I understand."

"Good, that's better. Talk to you soon, champ." Then he was gone.

It seemed like things were spiraling out of control now. If he sent out those photos I would be ruined, especially if he told everyone that I was dressing as a female and agreed to them going out together. I was stuck, and I knew I couldn't even tell Helen about the photos and the video. I wonder if she even knew he took the photos, considering how much she had been drinking.

Helen brought dinner home and we sat and ate together. The entire time my stomach was in knots, knowing what I had to do before he called. I didn't know when he was going to call so I just blurted it out.

"You know Helen, I've been thinking about our conversation last week when I told you I didn't want you going out with Harley anymore. I think I was being selfish seeing as how much you enjoyed it. I think it would have been OK if I hadn't been such a selfish jerk. I'm sorry I stopped you and I wish I had let you go."

She looked at me in shock. "Honey that's so sweet but you know I had too much to drink and well, I might have let things get carried away the last time I was with him. I think telling me not to see him again was the right thing to do, and it's for the best. Besides, we probably will never hear from him again."

I struggled with the next part, "Well, I'm not too sure about that. You see, he came by today and took Reggie and me to lunch and now Reggie and Harley are playing tennis together. Somehow he has worked his way into our lives."

'Oh my god. You had lunch with him? How were you able to handle being with the man that fucked your wife? That must have been so humiliating for you baby."

"It was arduous, but I got through it and I realized that he is a nice guy and we had a good lunch together which is why I feel bad for not letting you go out with him again," I said trying to make it seem logical.

"You want to see him again? You're giving me permission to be with Harley?" she asked, surprised.

"He probably has moved on and won't call again but if he did, yes I want you to. I saw how happy and satisfied you were that night and I loved our sex after you got home," I said as calmly as I could.

"Baby, I made you lick me and suck his cum from my pussy. That's all OK with you now?" She asked wide-eyed.

"Yes, I love you and I know it was just sex with him and besides, our sex that night was unbelievable, the best ever," I said trying to sound convincing.

"Wow, you truly are an understanding husband and very kinky, I love that. I'll keep that in mind and go out with him again if we ever hear from him again but only under one condition."

My heart was breaking as I sat there thinking about the words I just said. I told my sexy, beautiful wife that I wanted her to go out with this macho jerk, to save her and myself from embarrassment with our friends and business associates.

"What condition?" I asked.

"That you start wearing my panties and stockings under your clothes to work."

That didn't seem terrible and if that was going to be all it took to get her to see Harley again, I agreed.

"Wait, that's not all. If you're serious about this and you want me to go on another date with Harley again, I want you to dress up as my girlfriend every weekend after our Friday night out. I mean all the way, and I want you to be my girlfriend the entire time. That means no macho bull shit, just my sweet girlfriend all weekend. I love being with that girl, she is so sweet and docile. Agree to that and I'll agree to go out with him if he asks."

Just then her phone rang and I thought it might be him and before she could answer I blurted out, "Ok, it's a deal!" She looked at me oddly for that outburst and answered the phone.

It was Harley! I saw her eyes open wide and smiled at me when she said in a sexy voice, "Oh Hello, Harley! We were just talking about you. Yes, Wilson and I were discussing our last date and how much we both enjoyed it. Oh my god, it was amazing. Yes, I know Wilson didn't want me to see you anymore, I think he was a little jealous but he's come around and things maybe I should go out with you again.
Really? This weekend? Let me ask him and see if what he says."

She smiled and turned to me with the phone still up to her ear and said, "Honey, Harley wants me to pick me up Friday night for dinner and drinks and then have me spend the weekend at his place on the beach. Would you be OK with that?" I could tell she thought I was going to object and gave me a challenging look. Deep inside she thought I would never allow her to spend the weekend with another man, especially one as good-looking and macho as Harley. I had no choice but to look at her and gave her my blessing.

"That would be wonderful, Helen. Yes, that sounds like you would have fun," I said enthusiastically.

"So, you're saying it's OK for me to spend the weekend with Harley? Do I have that right?" She asked with a great deal of doubt.

"Yes, I'm fine with the two of you spending the weekend together. Besides, I have lots to do around here this weekend so it would be good timing."

"Well, if you sure it's OK and I'll go but only if you do what I asked you do earlier. Dress up for me,"

She said that while the phone was next to her mouth and I knew Harley heard that and I answered before she asked again.

"Whatever you want, baby. Yes," I said quickly.

I listened to her part of the conversation.

"Harley? Yes. Wilson is OK with this so I guess I'm yours for the weekend. What's that?
Oh, you remember I told you that Wilson likes to wear my panties and things when I'm not around so this weekend I'm making him spend the entire weekend all dressed up as my girlfriend while I'm with you.
Yes, he does make a pretty girl. Ok, here he is," she said handing me the phone. "He wants to talk to you."

She watched me take the phone. "Hello," I said feeling completely humiliated and without any control of my life at this moment.

"Yes, I did say it was OK, I told her it would be OK to see you again. Why did I change my mind? Because I saw how happy she was after her last date with you and when we were together today I realized you were a nice guy and I want Helen to be happy.

"Yes, she told me and if she wants that, then I want her to be happy. OK I understand," and then handed the phone back.

Helen took the phone with a wide smile, "Hello? That will be fun, see you at 6 o'clock on Friday," Helen said and clicked off the phone.

And just like that I lost control of my wife to another man and was desperate to know where it would lead and if I could somehow stop this runaway train.

"In a big way, I'm doing this for you so I'll expect you to do what you promised for me this weekend. I'll be gone Friday night and I'll leave out some outfits I'll want you to wear this weekend. I expect you to be in these clothes the entire time and still dressed when I get home Sunday night. I want my girlfriend to be ready to eat my pussy and whatever is in it. Is that clear? And I'll expect photos of you in your outfits all weekend."

"Yes dear," I answered.

"This might be more fun than I imagined. I'm going to have a new girlfriend and a hunk of a boyfriend at the same time."

Friday Night

Once again, Helen had gone to the salon and looked better than ever. She wore a very short black silk dress that was very short. She didn't wear a bra with the dress and her nipples were clearly on display along with her ample cleavage. She looked sexy and very tempting.

"Wow, you look very sexy. I'm sure Harley will appreciate how good you look," I said not believing I was watching and helping my wife dress for a date.

"Oh, I'm glad you like the dress can you zip me up, please? I thought the outfit was a little too much but I figured why not, I have nothing to hide and we all know where this dress we will end up tonight anyway. I was worried that you would be upset about all of this but I can see you really are OK with me going on this date with Harley. You're such a good husband and I appreciate you letting me out to have some fun.

Now, come over here and let me show you what I want you to wear this weekend. Tonight I want you in this lingerie set with the garter and stockings. If you need help on how to wear them, look it up on You Tube. Wear this nightgown and just relax.

Tomorrow morning you are to wear this outfit and lingerie while you clean up the house. Since you will have lots of free time I want you to change the sheets and do the laundry.

Tomorrow evening you can pick out any of my nightgowns to wear to bed. On Sunday I have two outfits for you to wear. This one for daytime and this outfit for the evening and for when I return. There's lingerie next to each outfit and you can wear your new heels. We will have to get you some more shoes when I get back.

I also would like you to work on applying makeup. You have all day Saturday and Sunday to watch videos and learn how to apply makeup and practice. I have drawers full of everything you will need, so I'll expect you to look very pretty for me when I return on Sunday, and you better not come while I'm away. I want you to save yourself for me, do you understand?" she said in a more demanding tone than I was used to.

"Yes, I understand," I answered with a nod of my head.

"Good, and I want you to send me pictures of you in each outfit so I can see how they look on you and that will make me very horny and anxious to get you in bed when I get home."

That's when our doorbell rang.

She smiled at me and said, "Don't just stand there, go down and let him in and remember to be nice."

I opened the door and there stood Harley, all 6 feet 8 inches of muscle in a well-fitted sports coat, looking very fashionable.

"Come on in, Harley. Helen will be right down," I said trying to act like this was all normal.

"Thanks, Wilson. It was very sporting of you to allow me to take your wife away for the weekend but don't worry, she's in good hands and I'll take good care of her for you," he said with a knowing smile.

Helen appeared before I could say anything else and Harley's jaw dropped when he said how sexy Helen was dressed. He walked past me and gave her a hard kiss as she put her hands around his neck and accepted the long kiss hello. Things moved very quickly and before I knew what happened, I would be left all by myself wondering what my wife and Harley were doing.

"That was a nice hello, Harley," she said smiling in a sexy voice as she glanced over at me.

"Helen, you look amazing and very sexy. Are you ready to go?" Harley said.

"Almost. Wilson, be a dear and bring my suitcase in the bedroom out to Harley's car for me please."

The level of humiliation I felt at that moment, was more then I could handle and rather than cause a scene I just went to the bedroom and brought her suitcase to his Mercedes-AMG which I recognized as a $145,000 luxury sports car. This guy seemed to have it all and I felt more inferior with each passing event. As I walked to his car with my wife's luggage, I saw the trunk pop open as he and Helen stood nearby and watched as I placed the bag inside and then helped Helen into the car.

I prayed that none of the neighbors saw any of this as it would be impossible to explain but as my bad luck continued, our neighbor across the street was out with her dog watching the scene unfold. I can only imagine what she thought and would tell the neighbors about how Helen was dressed and going off with some large handsome rich guy as I helped with her luggage. I was mortified, horrified, and completely humiliated as Harley jumped in the car and pulled out before I had a chance to say goodbye to my beautiful wife.

As they pulled away I saw her wave to me and I saw her lips say, 'I love you.' As they were leaving I could feel my heart breaking into a thousand pieces and felt tears starting to roll down my face as I ran back into the house to avoid a conversation with our nosy neighbor, Emily.

She was excited but also felt sorry for Wilson when she saw his face as they drove away. Deep down she was disappointed when her husband first told her she could not see Harley again, but I understood why he didn't allow it. That's why she was so taken back by his change of heart, and how anxious he was for her to go out with Harley again.

She reflected and found it confusing but thought to her self, 'Since Wilson wanted this I'll go along with it because the sex with this man was amazing and unlike anything I've ever experienced.' Harley was so strong and in charge, that it made her entire body respond to him in ways she had never experienced before.

She loved Wilson but she had to admit to herself that being with Harley was much different, exciting, fun, and new. Knowing she could enjoy herself and be with another man like Harley, with her husband's blessings, made her appreciate Wilson even more.

He took her hand while they drove, looked at her exposed sexy legs and said, "Helen, thank you for accepting my offer this weekend, and I have to say that it was very generous of Wilson to let you go with me. He must really love you for him to let you have some fun. I'll make sure you have a good time and a memorable weekend, sweetheart."

The strength from his large hand made her feel weak and small next to him but she could not forget Wilson and the sad look on his face as he watched her drive away with Harley.

Once they were out of the neighborhood Harley spoke up, "What's the story with you and Wilson? I've never seen a relationship like yours before."

Helen went on to explain the best she could as she sat there with her sexy exposed legs, crossed and looking like a birthday gift, ready to be unwrapped, "I'm glad you asked, and I wanted to make things very clear to you about our marriage. Wilson and I are deeply in love, and we are what most people would describe as soul mates, with an extremely high sex drive. Wilson knows about my proclivity to tease other men, flirt, and watch them try to pick me up, all the time coming back to Wilson.

We've played games that lead to wild sex, and lately, we've taken my flirting to a new level. We used to just discuss what it would be like for him to watch me get picked up by another guy, but last week you made it real. He's not jealous of us, but happy for me to experience new things, like this.

For some reason, he wanted me to go out with you again and I only agreed to make him happy. Don't get me wrong, the sex we had was amazing and I had a good time, but I'm only here for Wilson's sake. Trust me, I'll have a fun weekend but it's only sex between us, don't get the idea that we will have anything more. If you have a problem with that, then you need to turn around and take me back home."

"That's fine with me, Helen. If he wants you to have fun then I'm happy to help, and I'm good with just sex, in fact, that's perfect. Why was Wilson wearing women's clothes at the bar when we met?" Harley asked.

"That's all because of me and our sex play. We do whatever the other person wants if it increases our sexual experience. He doesn't know this, but I found out from his sister and mother, that when he was a teenager he used to wear his sister's panties and some of her clothes. I decided to see if it would spice things up, and persuaded him into wearing some female items. So far it's been fun because he gets very excited when he dresses up. He doesn't know it yet but, I plan on helping him live out his suppressed fantasies," Helen said.

"Well, you two are kinky, but I love it. I give both you a lot of credit for being so open and willing to try new things. So being with me this weekend is only to make Wilson happy?" he asked.

"No, not entirely. I'm excited for both of us, and hanging out on the beach for the weekend sounds fun. Besides, I enjoyed our last date, so this is a treat. I didn't expect Wilson to be so willing to give me to you again but to be honest, I'm glad he did," she said squeezing his hand as they drove to dinner at his country club.

Harley was well known at club and proud to have me on his arm as we entered. My outfit drew the attention of every guy in the place, which made Harley's ego get even larger than normal. He introduced me as his new girlfriend to all of his associates, including some powerful people and politicians. Naturally, he belonged to the most exclusive club in town, and that night I met and danced with the CEO of several companies, the Mayor, and several of his firm's attorneys.

Everyone, I met that night, made sure to tell me what a wonderful guy Harley was, and how generous he is to all the charities his firm supports. In comparison to the jerk, he acted like when we first met, there was another side to Harley that I came to admire.

Many of the ladies I met told me how lucky I was to be with Harley and that he was a great catch. They said that all the single women in town have been after him for years. I allowed the illusion of being his girlfriend to continue and never mentioned my Wilson back home, but I did think about him all evening.

When I was alone in the ladies' room, I sent Wilson a text and told him I was having fun but missed him dearly. He sent me the photos I wanted to see of him dressed in my pink baby doll nightgown, and of him also wearing some light makeup. I told him he was cute, and to continue to practice with the makeup tomorrow, and to keep sending me photo updates.

'Don't you dare jerk off, baby. I want you good and horny for when I get back home. I miss you and I love you. I'll text you tomorrow,' and that was the last text I sent that night.

The rest of the night was great fun. I met all types of people including, several wives and girlfriends. I ended up talking to them while the men had gone out to smoke their cigars. I made some friends and we exchanged numbers, promising to get together with them for some shopping and girl talk.

I spent the next hour talking with Harley and his buddies as if we were all old friends. Harley was a gentleman around his friends and treated me extremely kind and made sure to include me in all of their conversations. It was a fun night and I enjoyed myself, as I know Wilson wanted. It was a little after midnight when the valet brought his car around and we were off to his condo.

Back at Home...

Wilson felt so much better after he read her text and was happy and excited to hear she was having fun on her date. Not jerking off for the weekend would be difficult but he would do as she told him, and wait for her to return.

Over the last year, he was used to Helen's flirting and being with other men, but only when he was around to watch. For the last two weeks it was different because she was with another man alone, and not knowing what was going on made him anxious and thrilled at the same time. He couldn't wait until she came back home and hear all about her time away, and what they did. The amazing thing about their relationship was how they both were able to separate having sex, and their love for each other.

They both knew how much they loved each other and wanted the best for each other. They both understood that sex was only a means to that end. Their relationship was unique and would not be understood by many, however, it didn't matter because it was perfect for them. They didn't care how others judged them, as long as they had each other and shared their deep love and admiration for each other.

The new twist in Wilson's life was Helen's push for him to dress up in her clothes. He sat there after sending the selfie in her baby doll and thought about how he felt about being pushed to wear female clothes and to practice putting on makeup.

'Wow', he thought to himself, 'I can't believe how much I'm enjoying all of this and it brings back so many feelings. I wonder if I should admit to Helen that I used to wear more than my sister's panties when I was younger, and how much I liked getting dressed up in her clothes and pretending to be a girl. Yes, this has awoken some feelings I have kept hidden for a long time. How lucky am I that Helen tapped into some of my feelings, I just love her so much.'

For the next couple of days, I wore the outfits she left out for me and enjoyed all the feelings of the silky and nylon material. Putting on pantyhose always got me excited, and motivated me to take advantage of the time I had to dress for the entire weekend.

I spent hours watching the videos on YouTube and practiced several techniques that I had studied. I enjoyed going through Helen's cosmetics and making myself look as female as possible.

Helen's comments from the photos I sent her were encouraging, as she complimented how nice the outfits I modeled looked, and how my makeup skills were improving. She told me again not to play with myself until she got home, promising me a very fun night. Helen sent me a couple of photos of her and Harley at the beach in her very skimpy bikini, looking very friendly with his arm around her waist.

The yellow floral print dress with yellow lace bra, sheer pantyhose, and the pink high heels I was wearing, made me feel feminine and docile. In addition to reading her compliments about how nice I looked, the photos of her and Harley were enjoyable to see, as it removed any guilt I felt about enjoying myself without Helen. I realized then, that this was turning out to be a good weekend for both Helen and myself. She looked happy and I was feeling sexy, and we both looking forward to seeing each other again.

Helen sent a few more sexy photos of her and Harley on the beach, and in his bed. There were several photos of them kissing and laying next to each other, that she knew would make Wilson even more excited. After the photos were sent she told him to keep practicing on my makeup. She also suggested he watch some videos on how to perfect his feminine movements. Helen also reminded him to do the laundry, and have clean sheets ready for her return. Wilson looked forward to every text and did exactly what she suggested and spent all his free time dressing and enjoying the experience.

Occasionally he would see himself in a mirror or feel the tight garments pulling on him and would smile to himself, 'I can't explain it but when I'm dressed in her clothes, wearing heels and makeup, I feel myself acting differently. I seem to be in a more relaxed state of mind, moving more gracefully, and not feeling a need to be in control. It was like a feminine wash came over me once I wore those items, and to be honest, I loved the feeling and didn't want it to end. Feeling like this was addicting and all I could think about, even knowing that Helen was away with Harley.

After the last text with Helen, I cleaned the house, did the laundry, and loved feeling like a housewife, as I did the chores. I spent the rest of the weekend working on my makeup, walking in heels, and learning how to sit and stand in a dress. I used all the feminine movements I had learned from the videos and practiced them for hours.

I planned on spending all of Sunday afternoon getting dressed and doing my makeup perfectly for Helen's return. I wanted to surprise her on how well I walked in the heels, and how feminine I had become. I knew she would love it, and that it would get her hot for our sexual reunion.

The Beach

Helen was happy with the progress Wilson was making with his makeup and the fact that he didn't argue or push back at any of her requests. She loved the control she now had and how easy he was to manipulate, while dressed up like this. She wondered how far she could push him and help him realize his suppressed feelings and desires.

In the meantime, she had a wonderful night with Harley after they returned to his condo. The view was amazing out on his balcony, which overlooked the ocean. He took Helen in his arms and kissed her deeply as she responded and enjoyed his strong body and wonderful kisses. At that moment, she was not thinking about Wilson, but only the strong feelings in her loins, that now ached for this sexy man.

She had thought about their last night together many times and was excited to re-live the experience, feel his large cock penetrate her, and have more of those amazing orgasms.

The kisses continued as she unbuttoned his shirt and exposed his massive chest. He reached down, and expertly unzipped and removed her dress. She stepped back as it fell to the tiled floor. She stood in front of him in her five-inch heels, sheer pantyhose, and thong as her massive tits swayed as she moved.

He gasped, "Helen, you're amazing and I want you now!" Harley swooped her up and carried her like a small doll back inside the condo and up to his bed. He then placed her down gently on his king-size bed. Harley took off his shirt as Helen unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down to the floor. She could see his massive, now hard cock popping out of his underwear, as he pulled them off and laid beside her on the bed.

"I had a wonderful night, Helen and everyone loved you, baby. They all told me how sexy you were and that I was a lucky man, to be with you. All of the guys wanted to get into your panties, but they all knew you belonged to me," he said as he kissed her again and was now fondling her large firm breast.

"Oh baby, I love being with you," he said as Helen bent forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. It was much too big to get his entire cock inside her mouth, so she sucked gently on the head and stroked his cock and balls as she looked up at her man.

Harley's eyes rolled back in his head when she looked up at him, as he was enjoying the best blow job he had ever experienced. He was getting close to coming and pushed her away before he blew his load in her mouth. He moved quickly and placed his large fingers inside her now, very wet pussy.

"That's what I want, baby. Your wonderful wet pussy," he said as he again brought her to her second, explosive squirting orgasm. This time she let a scream of euphoria and collapsed back on the bed, as her entire body quivered.

"How do you that? That's twice you made me squirt like that, and it feels fantastic. My body can't seem to handle it but I love it and want more," she said in disbelief, practically delirious from that orgasm.

"Well Helen, it's easy when I'm with a woman as sexy as you, darling."

Harley then positioned himself between her legs and easily raised them over his shoulders, pinning her down, rendering her completely helpless from the entire weight of his massive 275-pound body of muscle. His massive cock slid inside her wet pussy as her eyes opened wide and tried to comprehend all the feelings his cock was creating, as he stretched her wide open.

The second he started to enter Helen's pussy it instantly brought back memories of their first time they were together. She could not get that feeling out of her mind, and now she was experiencing it again. The thickness and length of his massive cock stretched her and filled her beyond anything she had ever felt before, and she then realized how much she had been craving this feeling again. With her eyes wide open staring into his deep blue eyes, the amazing feelings were again, being burned into her mind and muscle memory. She knew at that moment that addiction to his cock was being created, and he was the only thing she could think about at that moment.

She loved his aggression, as he kept her legs pinned behind her ears and pounded her pussy for what seemed like a very long time. She adored the facial expressions he made as he wildly fucked her, which had caused her to have several smaller orgasms as he got closer and closer to his own orgasm inside her. She had absolutely no control of the situation and was at his mercy, as he pounded her hard and fast until he finally erupted inside her pussy.

He came for what seemed like several minutes, filling her with his hot sperm, which simultaneously made Helen reach another amazing orgasm, as they both moaned and yelled with pleasure, in perfect harmony. She laid there with tears of joy streaming down her face, from the best sex she had ever experienced, and with feelings, she would not be able to explain. At that moment there was only Harley in her mind and in her pussy. She did not even think about Wilson or anything else for that matter, because she wanted that moment to last forever.

Finally, after several more minutes of being pinned down with his giant cock still insider her, and her legs behind her ears, Harley finally rolled off her and laid next to her on the bed, "Helen, that was amazing. I can't wait to do that, again and again, all weekend."

"Oh Harley, I loved it and you are amazing. I just love your cock and what you do to me, I want it again, as well."

They were laying there in each other's arms as she felt his cum starting to leak out of her pussy when her cell phone indicated that a text message just arrived. It was from Wilson and he was just checking in on Helen.

"How sweet, it's Wilson and he was just making sure I was OK. I'll tell him I'm in good hands and really having fun," she said as she started texting. Harley laid there holding Helen as she texted Wilson about how much she loved him, and how happy she was that she accepted the date with Harley. Then a new text came in with Wilson wearing another outfit that she had laid out for him. While she was looking at it, Harley happened to see the photo.

"Wow, is that Wilson? I can't believe that's a guy, he looks like he could be your sister. That's amazing," Harley said surprised.

Helen typed a message back to Wilson, "I love that dress on you, it fits you perfectly. It's never fit me that well and now it's yours, seeing as it looks better on you. Sweetheart, your makeup is much better, and I just love the eyeliner and false eyelashes. Very nice, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow night. Are you having fun dressing up in my things?"

"Thanks. To be honest, I'm having lots of fun and your idea about me dressing up was a good one. I can't wait to see you as well, I love you. Are you having fun with Harley?"

"Oh yeah, its been great and I can't wait to tell you all about it. His condo is amazing, and the beach is private so you can imagine what we've been up to, lol. OK, text me tomorrow, and I want to see you in the other outfit. Don't send photos of the outfit for tomorrow night, I want to be surprised when I get home and see you all pretty," she finished typing.

"Well it seems he really does like dressing up like that, and you said it was your idea,?" Harley asked as he played with her left nipple between his large fingers.

"I had a feeling he would enjoy it and that it would expand our sexual activities. I'm not sure where it will lead, but I'll continue to push him until he stops me. I mean, I would never do anything that would hurt him, or make him do something he didn't fully enjoy, but I have a feeling he likes dressing up more then he's admitted. Just look at these photos! Without my help, he's already transformed himself into a passable girl, and with my blonde wig, we could be sisters. I'll see if he's willing to meet you dressed up like this when you drop me off tomorrow night," Helen said as she was enjoying the attention from Harley's fingers and how he was nibbling on her ear lobe. His actions were making her excited again.

Harley said, "You know Wilson has been exceptionally good about everything. Not many guys would allow their sexy hotwife to out with another man on a date, and even fewer would let them go away for the weekend. You have a good guy there and I can see that you two love each other. It's amazing how
both of you are that mature and that you're able to separate sex from love and allow each other to fully experience new things and know that you will always be there for each other. I'd like to do something for the two of you, and I have an idea.

If you think you can get him looking as good as he does in these photos, I'd like to take both of you out to an expensive dinner and dancing next Friday. That will give you the entire week to plan and get him confident enough to go out like that, He's already been out in some female clothes at the bar, so it wouldn't be a big stretch. It would be my way of thanking both you and getting all of us to know each other, I promise it will be fun."

Helen smiled, "I love the idea, and I'm sure I can get him to agree to that, I mean I think he would love to see us together and I think he would love to out dressed up all pretty. I'm sure he wouldn't admit to either of those two things, but I know my Wilson. I'll let you know Monday, but let's plan on it anyway, even if he doesn't want to go along with your idea, it shouldn't stop us from being together."

Helen started stroking his cock, which was hard again and then turned her head for a kiss as he started playing with her pussy. She pulled away and said, "Fuck me again, I need it."

The sex continued and they went at it four more times before they both collapsed and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day Harley took her to brunch and some shopping at some boutiques on the beach. He bought her a lace nightgown at one store and made her pick out an identical one for Wilson, to give to him as a gift when she got home.

They spent the afternoon on the beach where they enjoyed the sun and ocean. Helen thanked Harley for a nice weekend with a final blow job, there on the beach. Harley kept watching as Helen expertly brought him off in her mouth. After he pumped another load of cum into her mouth, she sat next to him and smiled and then teasingly, opened her mouth to show him a mouth full of his cum. She tilted her head back and swallowed his entire load and smiled, as he watched in amazement.

"Helen you're amazing, and that was the best blow job ever. This has been a great weekend, and I don't think I've ever had that much sex in that short a time before. You're a great sex partner and I definitely want and need to do this again."

"Yes, it was a great weekend and sex with you is the best. You know how to make me hot, and give me orgasms I didn't know existed. We diffidently will do this again," Helen said as she gave him another kiss. They held each other and kissed for several more minutes before they headed up to pack, and leave for Helen's return trip back home.

They drove back just before sunset and arrived home around seven o'clock. Wilson had spent the last three hours getting ready for Helen's arrival, and a fun night of sex. Dressing up and thinking about Helen for the last three days without any relief, had him completely on edge and ready for anything.

Wilson had shaved his entire body again, applied Helen's lotion all over his body, and spent two hours on his makeup and hair until he was happy with the outcome. Wilson was very happy with his results from the videos and all his practice. He found a box of fake nails and even put them on to complete the look. The outfit that Helen picked out for him was a short silky number that showed off his long legs, that luckily matched his only pair of pink high heels.

After putting on the sheer glossy pantyhose, he put on the bra with the silicon padding. He stepped into the silky dress and zipped up the side, over the nylons and lingerie he was wearing, and stepped into the pink high heels.

He was now completely engrossed and carried away with getting dressed and all the feelings that came along with wearing these sexy items. He wanted to impress Helen with all the effort he put into this and was in deep thought, as he admired the new girl he was looking at in the mirror, which is why he didn't hear them come in the front door. He was sitting at the makeup table and touching up his lipstick when the bedroom door opened as Helen and Harley entered.

Helen ran over to him and hugged his as he sat there in shock, "Oh sweetheart, you look beautiful! Oh my, your makeup is amazing. You've learned a lot in just a few days and look, you even did your nails. I'm so proud of you," she said kissing him gently his forehead. She could see that he was taken aback with Harley there and she tried to calm him down.

She hugged him again and said, "It's OK baby, Harley saw the photos you sent and was impressed with your progress and wanted to see how you turned out. You truly make a pretty girl, baby."

Harley smiled and said, "Yeah, I'll say. I can't believe it's you, Wilson. You make a better-looking woman then you do a guy, I'm impressed."

I didn't speak as Helen was standing close, walking around me and admiring my work.

"You have very sexy legs and a very nice figure. Thank you for doing this for me baby, I'm going to show you my appreciation tonight," she said kissing me lightly on the lips this time.

"Harley and I had a great weekend and he wanted to stop by to thank you for letting me spend the weekend with him, it was amazing and I'll tell you all about it later," Helen said as she was now standing next to Harley with his arm around her waist.

Harley stood there still staring at me and finally spoke. "Yeah, thanks for sharing her Wilson, we had a great time and she is a lot of fun. I'll leave you two and we'll catch up later." He looked at me again smiling and said, "You are stunning, Wilson. You should be dressing like this more often. Well, good night." Without any thought, he turned Helen towards him and gave her a passionate good night kiss in front of me. I sat there in all my feminine beauty and watched her return his affection with her hands now wrapped around his neck as they embraced.

Sitting there completely feminine, and watching my wife kiss Harley was painful and exciting, all at the same time. Somehow I loved the feeling of seeing her with another guy, and even more now that I was dressed this way. I just wanted to take Helen to bed and make love to her all night.

They finally broke their kiss and Harley waved as he turned and said, "I'll see myself out, you to have some catching up to do," and just like that he was gone.

Together Again

Helen was in a great mood and smiling, "Baby, you look so sexy and I'm very impressed with how much work you've put into dressing up for me tonight. You look so natural and comfortable like this, maybe we should keep you like this all the time," she said as she took my hand and had me stand up in my heels.

She sat on the bed and said, "I've been looking forward to this all weekend. Now, model the outfit for me, baby. Show me how you walk in your heels and give me some cute modeling poses."

A little embarrassed, I took a few steps and turned as she encouraged me to continue with compliments and some hand clapping. "Very nice, I can see you've been practicing in those heels and, you seem very natural walking in them, which is quite an accomplishment because they are 4-inch heels, baby. Harley was right, you should be dressing more often. You make a pretty girl and I can tell you've enjoyed doing it, am I right?"

"Yes, I admit it, for some reason, it was really fun and I've been so excited to see you like this. I'm glad you talked me into this, but how does it feel seeing your husband dressed like this? I mean, does it make you feel different or anything?" he asked a little concerned.

She smiled, "Oh no, I love it and besides it was all my idea so how could I not enjoy all of this. I don't blame you for enjoying yourself, I mean us girls know how much fun it is to dress up. Wearing silky dresses and sexy lingerie is a treat, usually reserved for girls and now you get to do it as well. You have to admit it's fun putting on your makeup or painting our nails, right?"

"That's true, it was fun and you're right about girls getting to have all the fun. Thanks for letting me experience this. It was a fun weekend and maybe we can do it again sometime."

Laughing she said, "Oh, I love the new you and you'll be doing this much more often. In fact, I plan on taking you shopping for your very own wardrobe this week. I want to buy you a pretty dress for Friday night. That reminds me, I forgot to tell you, Harley is taking us out to a fancy dinner as a way of saying thanks for sharing me this weekend. He also thought it would be a good way for us to get to know each other."

With a stunned look, Wilson said, "You want me to go to dinner with you and Harley?"

"Well, not you Wilson but you Wilson dressed like this. I want you all dressed up and out with us for a night out, it will be fun. Just think, we can shop all week for new outfits, get manicures, and even a makeover together. We'll be girlfriends out shopping and having fun. I want this, please do it for me?

I wanted to say yes but it felt wrong and I stood there in silence until she put her hand under my dress and started rubbing my hard cock through the pantyhose. I was so horny from abstaining the weekend that I would have agreed to anything when she looked into my eyes and said, "Please, do this for me and make me happy?"

I closed my eyes and said, "Yes, OK. Yes, I'll do it but can we please get in bed now?"

She led me to the bed and started kissing my lipstick covered lips, which sent a new thrill throughout my entire body. Helen rubbed my fake breast and nylon covered legs sending me into a frantic state of excitement.

"If we're going to be girlfriends, I can't keep calling you Wilson. What name should we call you, baby? Do you have a female name that you like?" Helen asked.

"I always loved the Bridgett," I said with my eyes closed moaning from her advances.

"Hmmm, very fitting and I love it. Bridgett, nice! Now Bridgett, were you a good girl this weekend? You didn't play with yourself, did you?"

"No, I need you. I am so turned on, Helen."

"OK, let's do this. Did you want to hear about my weekend baby?" she said as she unzipped my dress.

"Yes, please."

She took off the dress as I laid there in only my pantyhose and bra, "Oh Bridgett, Harley fucked me so many times and my pussy was overflowing from all of his hot sperm, you would have loved to have seen that."

I was so turned on as she teased my body and kept telling me about the weekend. She was now stroking my cock and playing with my bra.

"He made me squirt again, and I love how he does that. I made him promise to do it again to me next time. I sucked his cock, well I sucked the tip of his cock because it was much too big to get into my mouth. Bridgett, I just noticed how you did your eye makeup, very professional and sexy baby. Are you sure you haven't been dressing up all these years, you're way too good for the first time."

She was making me crazy as she pushed all my buttons. Calling me Bridgett, playing with me through my pantyhose, telling me how good my makeup looked, how she sucked Harley's cock and that she came so many times. I had to come and needed relief.

Helen continued to speak as she slid off the nylons and thong. "And honey, you have to see his cock and how big it is. I can't believe it actually fits inside me but, oh my god, it feels amazing." She was now holding my hard cock and stroking it as she smiled at me. Helen bent down and gave it a kiss and then started sucking me as I laid back in ecstasy. She stopped moving and said, slow down baby. I want you inside me when you explode."

She took off her clothes and with my bra still attached and my pantyhose still on one leg, straddled me and slid my hard cock into her pussy. It went it easily, and I could tell she definitely was stretched from all of her fucking with Harley this weekend. The thought of that made me even more excited, as I closed my eyes and let her rock on top of me.

"You like that, Bridgett?"

"Yes, I love you, Helen."

"I love you too."

"Nice and easy. I don't want you coming too fast. Now, did you think about me and Harley all weekend? Did you think about how I was his girlfriend all weekend, and how we fucked and sucked each other so many times? Did you enjoy thinking about your wife with that hunk of a man? Or were you too busy being Bridgett all weekend? Tell me, baby," she said as she slowly rocked and teased me.

"Yes, when I saw your photos together it drove me crazy, but excited at the same time. Thinking about his cock inside you and imagining how good you came, made me happy. And yes, I was busy being a girl all weekend, but I also wanted you back here with me. I was so happy for you when you said you had a fun weekend because it made it all worthwhile."

Hearing how happy he was for her because she was having fun, made her love him even more, and she wanted to please him as much as possible. She rolled over and told him, "I love you so much. Please fuck me and come inside me, now. I want you!"

He quickly got between her legs and slipped his cock inside her as she watched in amazement as this sexy female looking person, her husband, was now going to make love to her. He was out of control and wildly fucked and rocked on top of her until he let out a wild scream, and came insider his wife. She smiled and felt a tremendous amount of love for him at that second. Not the intense orgasm and wild sex she had with Harley but a warm, nurturing, affection love that she could not explain to anyone else. Her love for him was deep and all she felt at that moment was True bliss.
Dinner with Harley

Helen had Wilson take a Wednesday through Friday off to shop for new outfits for their Friday night with Harley. I made some appointments for us this week and you need to take a few days off, Wilson.

Are you serious about me to dinner as Bridgett with you and Harley? Do you expect me to go out in public dressed as a woman? he asked.

Of course, why wouldn't I be serious? After all, I already accepted his invitation and it would be nice to have you with us and it will even be more fun having Bridgett there to join us. she answered.

Are you sure I can pass as a girl? I don't want to go if someone finds out, I'd be so humiliated.

So that's your biggest concern? Being read as a man in a dress? You're not at all uncomfortable about being out with me and the man I've been dating and sleeping with? All you're worried about is looking feminine enough to pass? Well, don't worry baby, when I'm done with you this week nobody will think of you as a man. When Friday night comes around, I guarantee you'll be shocked at how I take the woman you've created and turned her into a completely beautiful woman. All you have to worry about is your movements and feminine motions. You do that and I know Bridgett will have a great time. Helen said smiling.

Wednesday morning, I took a shower and dressed in the outfit that Helen laid out for me to wear. I knew better than to argue and just quietly got dressed with Helen. She had me sit in her makeup chair and quickly did up my face and created a look that would have taken me hours to achieve. I was amazed at how easy she made it look and said I would learn to do my makeup faster the more I practiced.

She had me wear a sundress and two-inch heels over my padded bra and pantyhose. She wanted me to wear something that would be easy to change out of as I tried on different outfits while we were out. When we stood in front of the mirror, she made me agree that I looked like I could be her sister and passable as a girl, but I still balked and tried to change her mind on last time, Helen, I may look like a girl but there's no way I can pass as one. I mean, you've had your entire life to live as a girl and all your movements are natural and graceful. I don't come close to that and I think everyone will know the truth. Can't we just do this alone at home?

Absolutely not! You do look amazing and I saw how you carried yourself on Sunday night and if you concentrate and move slowly, you do look natural. Listen, being feminine is a state of mind. There are lots of women out there that don't act feminine and nobody pays attention to them. Being feminine is a state of mind and if you have feminine thoughts, it will help make it more natural. What I want you to do as an exercise is always to try and maintain only feminine thoughts in your head. Think of yourself as my Bridgett and only Bridgett. Imagine what she would think about, how she would act, move, and speak. By being aware and thinking like her, you will see a change and it will become natural. You will do fine, just follow my lead today and speak softly only when you need to speak. 

The first stop was with a little boutique that specialized in foundation garments. We had an appointment to meet with one of the salesgirls and Helen explained what we were looking for, “We're looking for shapewear to help with her waist. We're looking to reduce her waist by about four inches, what do you suggest.”

Sasha, our sales girl, took my measurements and suggested some items, if you need some help right away, I suggest this, she said picking up a boned waist cincher that she explained would give me instant control. But if you want more of a long-term solution and a permanent waist reduction you can always to with a trainer.

Helen looked up and asked, “Exactly what is that?

Sasha pointed to a garment and said, “This is a corset waist trainer, designed to be worn 10-14 hours a day. This garment is very good at helping posture and redesigning the body to give a permanent figure after a few months of wearing this with the proper diet. This one would be a perfect fit for her measurements, and I think you would see fast results.” She was now holding a pink lace corset which looked very strong with lots of lace ties and metal clips. I was shocked when Helen said, I love that, we'll take both items.

When we left, I asked, “Why did we get the waist trainer, I'm not going to need a training device.”

Maybe, we can always return it but let's keep an open mind for now. We have an appointment to get our nails done, now don't panic and just follow my lead. I give them instruction and just smile and try to relax and enjoy the experience, she said as she pulled into a parking spot in front of a nail salon.

Nail salon, aren't we getting a little carried away, Helen?

Not at all, I want us to have a great time Friday night and the only way that can happen is if you're confident enough to relax and fully enjoy yourself. You need to start getting in the mood and remember what I said about thinking like a girl, only feminine thoughts. Every girl would be thrilled to be treated to having their nails done. Now take a deep breath and get your mind straight and become Bridget. Let's make this fun, baby, Helen said before we headed into the salon. 

Helen instructed the ladies on what we wanted, and we were led over to the special chairs for our pedicure, which was a treat. They removed the nail polish I still had on my toes and treated me to a wonderful massage and relaxing twenty minutes as Helen sat next to me chatting about our plans for the rest of the week. Helen selected a bright red nail polish for my toes, and she picked a pink color for herself. After our nails were painted, they brought us over to the table where they started the process on our fingers. Helen gave them instructions to the girl doing my nails and all I understood her to say, long acrylic and regular oval with matching red nail polish used on my toes. I panicked and said, Acrylic and long? What are you thinking, will they come off after Friday?

She leaned over and whispered, Bridget, use your girl's voice unless you want everyone to know our little secret and yes, acrylic. I want you looking perfect for our date night with Harley. Let's not think about anything except Friday night for now, OK? 

When the girls were done, I sat there in shock staring at my new, very long, elegant, red nails. Helen must have seen my shocked expression because as soon as the girls were finished and guided our nails under the ultraviolet lights leaving us alone, Helen turned to me and said, Oh Darling, your nails look so pretty. Don't you just love being pampered like this? Imagine us getting our nails done like this every week? I'm really enjoying having you as my girlfriend. Please tell me that you're having fun too?

Being honest I smiled and said softly so only she could hear me, Yes, I am. I don't understand why but being with you like this has been very exciting. I'm a little nervous about these long nails but part of me is telling me to just enjoy the experience.

Before we started any of this, I would never have imagined I would enjoy being Bridget, but you seemed to have awoken something in me that I didn't know existed. If you're OK with this I want to continue being Bridget with you. But you have tell me if it gets weird for you and I'll stop because the only way I can enjoy this is knowing you're comfortable with seeing me like this.

Oh, Bridget, I'm so happy to hear you say that because I felt like I might be pushing you too far and knowing that you are enjoying this makes me so happy. You've been so generous to me and I owe you so much. I just want to share all these new feelings with you, baby. Seeing you happy and excited to try these new things makes me love you so much more and sexually excited. I can't wait to get you in bed baby, but we have more to do before we get home. The next stop is the mall for some fun shopping.

We left the salon and I sat next to Helen admiring my new long nails and how it made my hands look so much more feminine and so different then what I was used to. I realized how difficult it now was for me to do simple things with these long nails. The new length forced me to be more aware and careful doing things as simple as opening my purse or even placing my hands on my lap. Everything I did reinforced the feminine mode I was in and reminded me to move and act more feminine, which made Helen very happy.

Helen saw me struggling with my purse and my new long nails, smiled and said, “It's not easy being beautiful is it? You'll get used to them honey.”

We drove into the mall and Helen parked at the Valet. I took a deep breath as I left the car and headed out in another public place knowing I had to remember to use everything I learned and be Bridget.

The mall was busy as I walked towards the center fountain, I'd seen so many times before. I concentrated on my movements, walking gracefully in my heels and trying to relax.

You're doing wonderful, baby. Try taking smaller steps and if you keep your elbows tucked into your side, you'll notice how much more feminine your movements will become. Perfect, just relax and enjoy this honey and you'll remember your first-time shopping with me forever.

She took me to Chico's where she had me try on several dresses until we both agreed on a cute black and red number. Kind of short but not slutty, snug-fitting and accenting my figure. With your new corset, this will fit perfectly, and you'll look divine!

I had plenty of lingerie, so we passed by Victoria Secret on the way to the Jewelry Kiosk in the center of the mall isle. My friend needs her ears pierced, can you fit her in now?

Before I could object, I was led to a chair and told to sit as Helen selected some earrings. The other girl placed a mark on both earlobes and within minutes I sat there looking at Helen as the two girls shot the studs into both ears. I gasped when at the noise and situation as I watched Helen smile in delight.

“That wasn't so bad, was it?” Bridgett Helen said still smiling.

I didn't answer and after she paid the girls, she took my hand and led me out of the booth. Walking in silence and shock I contemplated my day to this point. What shocked me was how fast things moved and how much it changed in just a short time.

Before I knew it, Helen had led me into a shoe store and told me to sit as she spoke with the salesman. She pointed to three pairs of shoes and had them bring them out for me to try on.

Now, you're going to let them put the shoes on your feet so try to relax and act natural as if this was a common occurrence. she instructed. He came out with the boxes and put them down next to the chair. I felt his strong hand take my leg and remove my shoes exposing my freshly painted toes. He smiled and slid on the shoes as I felt myself blush. Helen had me walk around the store to see how they fit and looked.

I love them, how do they feel? Helen asked.

They're comfortable. I like them too. I said.

Yes, they make your legs look very nice, the salesman said as I saw Helen smiling wildly. She was enjoying this too much, I thought to myself. I tried on all three pairs and select the first pair I tried on. After our selection, Helen told me to go pay for them as she needed to use the lady's room.

Helen, all I have is my credit card and it's in Wilson's name. You must pay, I whispered.

Nonsense, use your feminine charms and if you must, just tell him that Wilson is your boyfriend. You'll be fine.

He rang up the shoes and watched as I carefully took out my wallet and card. I smiled at him as I handed over the card and he just rang up the sale, no problems at all. When he was done, he handed me the bag along with his card and said, “If there's anything else you need, please be sure to let me know.”

We left the store and Helen was giddy. He gave you his phone number and you took it? You little slut, I'm so proud of you, she said teasing me as we continued to shop. We visited several more stores and purchased accessories, make-up, nightgowns, and some new sleepwear. 

Helen and I worked out on Thursday and relaxed in the afternoon. We both had a light dinner and just enjoyed lounging around the house all day in our new nightgowns. Friday morning, we went to a day spa for another fun day where we both had ninety-minute massages, facials, hair styling, and coloring, along with a full make-over near the end of the day. We both smelled like lavender and flowers and we both felt amazingly relaxed and happy and looked even better. The makeover and hairstyle turned me into a glowing beauty. I never thought I could look this attractive and feminine and I had to admit to Helen that I loved the results.

Helen, this has been such a fun day and it was even better as your girlfriend. Thank you for allowing Bridgett to have this week and time together. It's been wonderful and I might be sad to see her go, I said in my new-found feminine voice.

Baby, it's been my pleasure. I couldn't find a better way of paying you back for all you've given time and allowed us to become. I love Bridgett and I'll be sad to see her go if she wants to leave. But let's discuss that later. We're just getting started and the fun's about to begin.

We got home and we both got ready for the evening together. I watched as Helen put on her sexy lingerie and stuffed her massive breast into her sexy low-cut bra. I always admired her beauty and amazing body and considered myself very lucky to be married to such a sexy and beautiful woman. As she was stepping into her tight red dress, she looked over at me and said, “What are you doing? Get dressed, we have to leave soon, and I want to take some photos before he gets here.”

I opened the new package of pantyhose and slid them up to my now smooth legs and then wiggled into the body shaper that concealed my boy bits and gave me a lovely figure. Helen was right, the dress fit perfectly, and the padded push-up bra gave me the impression of cleavage and just added to my girlish look. She zipped me up and handed me my new black peekaboo heels that showed off my red toenail polish under my nylons. I loved the feeling of silk and nylon all over my body and enjoyed the image when I walked to the full-length mirror in my new heels.

Helen, I can't believe this is me. I mean, that's a girl in the mirror. It's like Wilson never existed. I smiled as I admired the girl with long hair, sexy dress, nice figure, and long sexy legs.

“I told you to trust me and now you can see why. Now, just remember you're my girlfriend Bridgett and act that way. If you do, I promise you nobody will ever know our little secret. Tonight will be fun if we both just go with the flow and by that, I mean to let Harley lead the night and go along with his plans. It will be fun, and I know you'll enjoy the evening.”

We took lots of photos and selfies just like any other girls getting ready for a night out when the bell rang. That's Harley, grab your purse and let's go, baby.

Harley picked had arranged a limo for the evening and they held or car door as Helen and I entered the back of the Limo followed by Harley, who of course sat next to Helen. Harley quickly handed both of us a glass of champagne as the driver shut the door.

A toast to two beautiful and sexy women, he said as we sipped our drink on the way to the restaurant. Helen and Harley were talking as I sat carefully with my legs crossed trying to just relax and enjoy the ride in the back of the limo. 

When we arrived at the restaurant the driver opened the door and we all stepped out and followed Harley into the restaurant with each of us by his side. He told us to take his arm as we entered the restaurant. Everyone turned to look at the guy with two sexy girls on his arms which made me laugh and enjoyed the moment.

The hostess brought us to a booth where Helen took a seat and Harley slid in next to her leaving me to sit across from the two of them. It was awkward to sit across from my wife and her boyfriend and to contain all my emotions. I found that if I concentrated on being Bridget, I was able to maintain my composure and keep my emotions in check. 

Harley took charge and ordered some drinks, Two white wines for the ladies and a Crown on the Rocks for me, please. Calling us ladies and ordering wine while he had a real drink drove home the fact that I was being treated like a female and nobody thought otherwise.

“Well, Bridget, Helen told me to treat you like her girlfriend and not her husband tonight so that is what I'll do but I have to be honest, it's a little awkward for me to here with Helen and knowing that you're her husband. I can't imagine what it must be like for you to be sitting there watching your wife and her boyfriend. This is all very strange to me but if you two are happy with this, I sure will enjoy being out with two beautiful girls,” he said smiling and putting his arm around Helen as the drinks arrived.

When the waitress left Harley held up his glass and said, “To new friends and a fun night, he said as we clinked glasses and took a drink.” I sat there quiet and listened to Harley and Helen speak and tried to relax and find a way to get through the evening without having a heart attack.

They were discussing her work and his week as I sat there trying to look relaxed. Helen noticed that I was being quiet and brought me into the conversation.

“Bridget, tell us about your week honey.”

I told then how it was a quiet week and that nothing exciting happened. I wasn't in the mood for a conversation and didn't have much to say.

Harley looked over to me and said, “It's amazing Bridget because even your voice is female. If I shut my eyes and listened to you, I'd swear you were a natural woman, very impressive. By the way, you look, move and speak, I realize now that you've must have been practicing that for years.”

I tried to defend myself, “No, just the last few weeks after Helen started me on this journey.”

Helen giggled and said, “Oh come on now, Bridgett. I've spoken to your mother and sisters and they all told me how you used to dress up when you were younger. They told me they caught you dressed several times and finally accepted the fact that you weren't going to stop.”

“Did you speak to them about that?” I asked shocked.

“Well yes, after I saw how quickly you agreed to my request to wear my outfits and confessed that you did a little dressing when you were a teenager. I realized there had to be more to it and I was right.”

I sat there with my mouth open, shocked and upset.

“Oh, come now, you love this. I just brought your desires out and wanted you to enjoy what you've been keeping suppressed all these years. I love you baby and want you to be happy. Now tell us the truth. Do you like wearing these clothes and how you look?”

I sat there humiliated and scared but they both just stared at me waiting for an answer. I just nodded and shut my eyes.

“Baby, it' OK. I understand and everything is working out great. I get to enjoy you as my girlfriend and spend time with other guys and by the way, it was your idea for me to do that and I love you for that. I also love you for trusting me and you know that my love for you will never change.”

Harley jumped in, “Yeah, when she's with me she always tells me how much she loves you. She makes it clear that it's just sex between us and nothing else. You really should appreciate what she's done for you, Bridgett. I wanted tonight to be special and to thank you for letting me date Helen. She is special and I love spending time with her, and tonight is my way of thanking you for being so generous. I want you to know that when I'm with her I'll treat her very special and make her feel like a queen and always loved. I promise to make her happy and return her to you when I'm done with her. So, here's a toast to you Bridgett, a very special girl, he said as we once again clanked our glasses and we drank up.”

Harley and Helen continued to chat, and I sat there trying to be part of the conversation. I didn't want to appear upset to make anyone uncomfortable. Dinner was fantastic and I enjoyed the gourmet meal that Harley ordered for us and finished my fourth glass of wine, which made me feel a little more relaxed. I was a little tipsy as I sat there smiling as I considered the situation.

There I was, sitting across from my wife and her boyfriend in a short sexy dress with my legs crossed. My perfect hair and make-up announcing to everyone that I cared about my looks. I looked at my long red nails on the wine glass and realized I was enjoying all of this and that I should be thankful that Helen cared enough about me to make this a reality. 

“Are you having fun, baby? Helen asked as Harley was on the way to the men's room.”

“To be honest, yes. I didn't realize how fun this could be, and I'm not even upset that you're sitting and kissing another man across from me in public. Dressed like this and being your girlfriend, just seems natural. Thank you for doing all this, I mean talking to my mom and sister kind of upset me but now I understand why you did it and I appreciate it. I love you, Helen.”

“I love you and I'm so happy for you. After all these years you finally get to experience what you've kept suppressed for all these years.”

Harley came back and said he paid the bill and it was time to leave. Our limo was outside and as we drove away Harley said we were going to his club for some drinks and dancing.

The driver let us out in front of the club and Harley grabbed us and again we strutted into the club with Helen and me on each arm. He loved the attention and introduced us to all his friends. Most of them remembered Helen and he introduced me as Helen's friend Bridgett. I had to admit that it was fun being out and passable as Helen's girlfriend and I found myself getting into that role.

I followed Helen to the lady's room, and we met back at the mirror fixing up your makeup together. She winked at me as we both applied some fresh lipstick at the same time. “Bridgett, I'm having so much fun with you like this.”

“I know, I don't understand it, but I like being your girlfriend. I should be upset about you being with Harley, but I find myself excited for you and enjoying my new found feminine side.”

“The night is young, baby. Lots more fun is coming, I'm sure, she said as two other women came into the lady's room,” Helen said.

“Helen, hello! It's so good to see you again. You remember Susie, my friend.”

“Yes, I do, great to see you again. This is my good friend Bridgett.”

“Nice to meet you, Bridgett. We saw both of you come in with Harley.”

Helen spoke up, “Yes, Harley took us both out for dinner and dancing.”

“Are you alone, Bridgett? There are lots of single guys here and we'll be happy to introduce you to some of them. You just tell us which one catches your eye and we'll do the rest.”

Helen jumped in, “Isn't that sweet of you. Yes, she would love some company tonight. We can't have her sitting all alone while I'm out dancing with Harley.”

“You’re a lucky girl, Helen. He's such a hunk and so sexy. Is he as good in bed as he looks?”

“Oh, I hate to kiss and tell but, Yes! He's an animal and so sexy. I just love being with him and I know I'm one lucky girl.” Hearing her say those words made me upset and excited at the same time. I knew it was all for a show with the girls but hearing her say those things caused some unwanted feelings. I realized that it wasn't going to matter to anyone besides me because they were all giggling like school girls as we left the lady's room. We headed to the outside bar where Harley was having drinks and talking with several men.

“Helen are you crazy! You basically told those girls to set me up with another guy. What in the world were you thinking?”

“Oh, relax silly. What do you think will happen if I'm dancing with Harley and you're all alone? Within seconds of being alone, I can assure you that guys will be hitting on you and you're not ready for that, honey. You wouldn't know what to do or how to defend yourself, and you would quickly become some guys target. If we get you a nice guy to spend time with, you'll be protected from all the wolves. Being with one guy will also help you get more comfortable being around other guys by yourself. I know what I'm doing, trust me, baby.”

When we met Harley outside, we were handed another glass of wine as he put his arm around Helen.

“Guys, you remember my girlfriend Helen. This here is Bridgett, her good friend and our guest for the evening,” he said as he reached down and grabbed my ass and squeezed it. Nobody saw that but when I looked up, he smiled at me and winked.

Everyone said hello but I was still in shock from what just happened. Everyone said hello and introduced themselves. Helen and I were now sitting on bar stools surrounded by 6 men all chatting us up. When I looked over at Helen, she gave me a wink and mouthed the word, 'Smile.' I realized what she was saying and followed her lead as the guys continued to talk with us about everything from the weather to the latest music group touring in town. 

The guys knew that Helen was with Harley and spent more time trying to get me to talk about myself. I was as evasive as possible but had to come up with a story about myself after all the continued questions.

I explained that Helen and I have been best friends since college and that my fiancé and I just broke up recently. I explained that I moved down from Jacksonville to live with Helen until I figure things out. That seemed to answer their question but when I told them I was now single, they all seemed to increase their interest. I told them it's too soon for me to start dating when they kept pressing me to go out with them.

Helen looked on and observed how I handled myself and told me how impressed she was with how I handled the men the following day at dinner. The music was playing, and Harley asked Helen to dance and she told him she wasn't ready to dance yet but later for sure. Harley turned to me and said, “Come on Bridgett, took my hand and pulled me off the barstool before I could react. I turned to Helen for help but all she did was smile and say, Have fun.”

I was horrified and didn't know what to do as he held my hand tightly and took me inside to the dance floor. I had to almost run in my heels to keep up with the pace and realized how it's like for girls to be with a guy in control. It was a new experience and not altogether bad in fact, I found myself enjoying the predicament and tried to respond as a girl and just kept up with him until we were out to the dance floor. The music was a popular song that was easy to dance to and I found myself moving gracefully with the music. The next song was also one of my favorites and I was enjoying the feeling of dancing in a dress and heels with a guy out in public. I deep fantasy finally realized. It was all too good until the next song started and the tempo slowed down quickly. I said let's go back with Helen.

“Not yet, baby. You owe a slow dance for looking so sexy tonight.”

I could tell that he had quite a few drinks and was acting differently when he grabbed me and held me tight as we moved to the slow song. Put your arms around my neck, Bridgett, he said as I obeyed his command. He put his arms around my back and held me as we swayed and danced to the love song. The pressure from the way he held me forced me to rest my head on his shoulder and follow his lead on the dance floor.

As we danced, I felt his hand move down to my ass again and this time instead of squeezing it I felt him rub it gently, which sent chills throughout my body. It felt amazing but I also wanted it to stop because it wasn't right and tried to push away.

“Stop it, Bridgett. When a girl looks as good as you do, they expect attention from men and for reason, I find you very attractive,” he said as I looked up at him in shock. When we turned on the dance floor, I caught a glimpse of Helen as she was standing near the dance floor watching us and smiling. I also saw her hold up her phone and take some photos as I felt embarrassed and humiliated at that moment. 

The song was ending and finally, I felt him loosen his hold on me and when I leaned back and looked up at him, I was shocked when he pulled me to his lips and kissed me there on the dance floor. “Thank you for the dance, baby. You're a great dancer and a good kisser.”

Helen was standing there with a big smile as we walked towards her, “I need a drink, I'll be at the bar,” he announced.

“Helen, did you see that. What in the world was he thinking?” I asked.

“Did I see it, Yes and so did everyone else. That was hot, baby and I got some good pictures for us to look at later. Was that your first kiss as a girl? Did you enjoy it? My goodness, you are amazing and so much fun. I'm going to love having you as a girlfriend and going out with you.”

“He kissed me, I had no choice. Why would he do that, he knows who I am. I said trying to defend myself.”

“A girl always has a choice; don't make this a big deal it was just a kiss and besides I thought it was hot. Besides, when guys see girls looking like we do, all they can think about is getting off. If you look like this, they don't care. It's a good lesson and one to remember. Guys only want one thing and if you're going to look this hot, you must understand that.

I'm not upset at all and you should just enjoy it along with slow dancing with a man. Now one of the guys we met I think would be a good match for you for the rest of the night unless you want to spend more time with Harley.”

“No, don't leave me alone with that animal,” I said.

“OK, then come with me and I'll keep you safe for the rest of the night.”

I hesitantly followed her back to where we were sitting. I had no choice but to follow her or be alone and on my own. When we got back to our seats Helen waved to this tall good-looking man and turned to me and said, Bridgett, this is Franklin a good friend of Susan, the girl I introduced you to earlier. “Franklin, this is my good friend Bridgett who is a little shy so be gentle,” Helen said encouraging me to shake his hand and say hello. Once I did Helen turned around and started talking with Harley and left us alone.

“Come with me Bridgett, I have a table where we can sit and talk,” he said taking my hand and again leading me through the crowd. What's with these guys taking my hand and leading me around, something I would have to get used to, I thought to myself.

“Helen tells me that you just moved into town and I know it can be hard making friends and learning the city. I'd be more than happy to show you around when you're ready, Bridgett.”

I smiled and said thank you. My god, I thought to myself. Just by wearing a dress and looking pretty makes every guy want to spend time with you. I wonder if every girl knows the power they have and how they could control the world. 

We sat and talked, and I had to admit I enjoyed the conversation. I felt safe and I was able to just sit and talk. Franklin used to play college basketball, which explained his six-foot, six-inch height. He was in his late thirties, a little older than me and divorced. He was a successful developer and owned several properties on the beach. He loved to golf and spend time on the beach or his boat. I found it easy to get him talking about himself every time he started asking me questions. IT was fun directing the conversation and how easy it was to control and direct the topics.

In the meantime, Harley and Helen were now dancing, laughing, and enjoying themselves which again caused some discomfort for me, but I knew she had no feelings for Harley and let go of my negative feelings and directed my energy back to Franklin. He must have seen me looking over at Helen on the dance floor and said, “Would you like to dance with me, Bridgett?” in a non-threatening pleasant way and I found myself saying, “Yes, that would be very nice.”

On the dance floor, we danced several dances and encountered Helen and Harley several times. “She's a good dancer, Franklin. You two make a cute couple,” Harley said with a smirk. Another slow danced started and I watched as he held my wife tightly and they danced as one. This vision only lasted a second as Franklin took me in his arms and we also danced to the slow song.

“o be honest, I'm not sure if it was all the wine I had been drinking, the beat of the music, my dress moving over my nylon covered legs, the sight of Helen in Harley's arms, the sweet fragrance of my perfume, or the way Franklin had been treating me but at that moment I felt at peace, loved, and happy. I realized I had not felt that happy in a long time and didn't want it to stop. We danced several more songs and I let him kiss me after our last dance and this time I didn't care if Helen and Harley saw this because it just seemed natural.

Helen took me to the lady's room again and this time I wasn't nervous, and it felt normal. As we touched up our makeup she commented, “You need to slow down a little bit girl, otherwise, you'll be giving Franklin the wrong idea, unless you want to go home with him.”

“No of course not, I said. I just got wrapped up with everything, I don't know what came over me. It must be all the wine, and this might sound crazy, but I found myself let go and completely become Bridgette. I started thinking I was her.”
“Oh, Baby, that's not silly at all that is exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted you to experience what being a girl was all about and I think you finally understand. I'm so happy for you but I think Harley wants to leave and you might have to say good night to Franklin. So, after we get back you do your good-bye's and I'll come to get you to leave.”

Helen came over to our table just as after I told him I needed to leave and he suggested I stay awhile longer and he would drive me home but luckily Helen saved me and said, “No, I think we all should leave together. Since she's still new in town I'm keeping an eye on her tonight. Why don't you call sometime and arrange for a proper date?”

“I understand and you're a good friend for taking care of her. I'd love to call; can I get a number?” he said.

I thought quickly and said, “I'm getting a new phone tomorrow and I don't have a number, yet I can take yours,” I said proudly of myself.

But he was faster and said, “No problem, I'll call Helen now and she will have my number on her cell phone. You can then text me your new number tomorrow.” Helen gave him her number and my heart stopped when I saw him enter her number and her phone rang. They had each other's number, and this was more real than I wanted.

In the limo, on the way back Harley was having a great time and very wound up as he poured us shots for our ride home. I tried to back out, but he wouldn't hear of it as we did 3 more before we got home. We were all drunk by that time as we laughed and partied our way home. 

Laughing and giggling Helen spoke up, “Our little girl was a hit at the party tonight. All the guys wanted to get in her panties and she even got a guy wanting her number for a date.”

Harley smiled and said, “As sexy as she looked, I'm not surprised. I think you’re a hottie, Bridgett,” as Helen laughed uncontrollably from his comment and all the alcohol she had consumed.

Helen took my hand, looked in my eyes and said, “I love you so much, baby. Thank you for going along with this, I had an amazing time with you tonight.” She leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. It was so sweet that my heart skipped a beat when I felt our lips touch.

“Oh, that's hot, Harley said as he watched on. Do that again, Helen.”

This time Helen moved closer and kissed me much deeper. When we kissed this time, I felt our lip gloss slide on hers and felt my boy parts getting excited under my tight nylons and lingerie. Our tongues were now entwined, and I gasped when I felt her hand slide up under my dress. The feeling of her soft hands rubbing my nylon covered legs all the way up to my straining clit was indescribable. We embarrassed and kissed for a long time as Harley got involved by lowering Helen's dress and firmly rubbing Helen's now exposed breast. 

We were all extremely excited and getting more friendly as we continued our ride home. I loved kissing Helen in my Bridgett mode and was very turned on as she continued to play under my dress and rub pinch my nipples, under my bra. I didn't realize that Harley was now sucking on Helen's right breast until I opened my eyes and saw the awkwardness of this image. Helen's boyfriend sucking on her breast, Helen and I kissing with Helen's hand up my dress and her other hand under my bra as her breast was being suckled all at the same time. The foreplay I was having with Helen was beyond my dreams and the added bonus of a man sucking her breast at the same time was completely overwhelming as I lost all inhibitions at that moment.

When we got home and exited the Limo, I heard Harley tell the driver he didn't need him anymore tonight, which confused me because we were back at our house. How was he getting home, I wondered until I realized that he was planning on staying over?

Helen and I were fairly wasted from drinking all night and the tequila shots in the Limo and I didn't realize that Helen invited him to spend the night until afterward. Inside, Harley helped himself to another drink as Helen took me upstairs to our bedroom.

“Baby, I should have asked you, but I invited Harley to spend the night with us, we were having so much fun I didn't want it to stop, are you OK if he stays?”

“With us? What you mean?”

“Well, I was thinking it might be exciting if we all spent some time together. Harley said he was up for it and I might have said you were excited about it too. Please baby?”

She took me in her arms at that moment and started kissing me again as her hands explored my body. Kissing her as I was dressed like this was so exciting that I didn't want it to end. We stood and kissed for there in the middle of our bedroom kissing each other for several minutes and when we broke our kiss, I took a deep breath and said, Wow, that is so sexy. 

I didn't see Harley standing in the doorway watching the scene until he walked up to us and stood between us and put his arm around both of us. He turned to Helen and firmly kissed her as he held me in his massive arm. He broke the kiss and to my complete shock, he leaned down and gave me the same kiss as it was Helen's turn to watch.

Helen was smiling as she watched her husband dressed up as her girlfriend kissing her new boyfriend, I love that Bridgett, that looked so sexy. Now lets you and I get cleaned up and Harley why don't you get the bed ready for us, we'll be back in a few minutes, she said taking my hand and leading me to the master bedroom as Harley got the bed ready.

“Helen, he just kissed me,” I said when we were out of the bedroom.

I know and it was so hot. He sees you like the pretty girl you are, baby. Isn't this wild? I love it!

“I've never kissed a guy before or wanted to. Helen, what are we doing?” I asked trying to sober up and gain control.

“We're having fun and enjoying each other, that's what we're doing. Remember, what we both said from the beginning. This is just sex, nothing else and we both know sex is only a short term pleasure. Our love for each other is way more important than a fun night in bed and that's what I feel for you baby, love. I love you and only you and I know you feel the same, don't you?” she asked.

“Of course, I love you and only you baby. I just didn't expect him to kiss me. I'm so drunk and confused right now,” I said.

“Me too, but just go with it and enjoy whatever happens. Just remember that whatever happens that I love you and whatever happens tonight is only sex, understand?”

We cleaned up and fixed our makeup, hair, and sprayed each other with some perfume as we giggled and came back into the bedroom where Harley was completely naked laying on the bed. I stood there with my mouth open as I looked at this massive man taking up the entire queen size bed with his enormous cock standing straight up pointing at the ceiling. Helen led me to the bed as she laid down next to Harley.

I sat on the edge of the bed now only in my lingerie, body shaper, pantyhose, bra, and heels as Helen and Harley took up the entire bed. Helen was very horny and started rubbing his giant cock as he played with her tits. I sat there enjoying the scene and feeling my little boy bits stir under my pantyhose watching my wife stroke his massive cock and watching this giant of a man fondle my wife.

“Bridgett tonight has been special and I'm happy you came out with us tonight and show me who you are. I love spending time with both of you and I like taking care of this beautiful woman,” he said kissing Helen deeply. He continued, “Since Helen has been so good to you, I want you to do something for Helen and me tonight. We both care about you and we need to know that you are OK with me being with her and that we have your blessing. 

Here's what's going to happen, I'm going to fuck your wife for you tonight but before I do, I want you to give her to me and show both of us you really want a real man to put his cock inside her. After I fuck her and give her some amazing orgasms, I'll want to cum insider wonderful pussy. I will tell you when I'm going to cum and at that moment, I want you to beg me to come inside her pussy. I want you begging me to fuck and cum in your wife to prove to me you want her to be happy and satisfied sexually.”

Helen's eyes were now closed, and I could see two of his fingers inside her wet pussy when he said,” Helen, let's get this started, I want you to straddle my cock with your pussy just above the tip. He helped her up and get in position with her pussy just now inches above his hard cock. That's it just keep it near your sweet pussy lips, just like that. Hmmm, your pussy is so nice baby, I can't wait to fuck you hard tonight. 

Now, Bridget, I want you to take my cock in your hand and guide the tip just inside your wife's pussy lips as look into her eyes as your placing it there. Once you have it ready for my cock, I want you to put your hands on her shoulders and push her down on my cock.

When you do this, it will show both of us that you're the one that wanted my big cock inside your wife's pussy. After that, I'll take care of the rest and fuck her like she's never been fucked before. That right, can you feel it almost entering you Helen?”

I did exactly what he told me to and for the first time in my life, I touched another man's cock and a massive cock it was. It felt hot, very thick, and alive when I wrapped my hands around it. I saw my long red nails caressing him and it reminded me of my place in the relationship at that exact moment.

Helen moaned and said, “Yes baby, this is so hot, I love you, Bridgett.”

Harley watched us and said, “Good, now Bridget take your hand off my cock and kneel behind her and slowly push her down on my big cock until I'm completely inside her. I'll tell you when to stop.”

I did what he said, and I started pushing Helen down onto his cock until he was deep inside her. Helen moaned and made noises I'd never heard her make before as she sat there with him inside her.

“That's enough Bridgett. Now I want you to tell your wife to enjoy my cock and start moving up and down. I want you to encourage her to enjoy me as I fuck her in front of you, do you understand? Tell her sexy she looks with me insider her and how you want to lick her pussy after I've come inside her. Do it, Bridgett.” 

I did, and within seconds Helen was riding his cock for all it was worth. I sat next to her and told her how sexy she was and to enjoy his cock as I fondled her tits. I heard myself say, “Helen, you're so sexy and you look so beautiful on his big cock. Please enjoy that cock and come for me baby, I want to see you smile and come hard for me honey. I love you so much and I'm so happy you're getting fucked by a real man. I love you, baby,” I said as I realized that I meant what was saying.

At this point, Helen was out of control and within a few minutes, she had a mind-shattering orgasm as she rode his cock hard. She screamed and collapsed forward into Harley's arms and kissed him wildly, thanking him for giving her his wonderful cock.

It was something I would never have thought of, but it made me very excited and happy at the same time. After Helen came back down to earth Harley said, Game time is over ladies, and with a single move picked Helen up with his dick still inside her and flipped her over until she was under him. He then looked over at me again with a sly smile. He then slid off Helen and laid next to her as she let out a cry, “Don't pull out of me please baby, I hear her speak in desperation.”

Harley looked over to me and said, “I've just given your wife a wonderful orgasm and I'm about to go to fuck her and rock her world, but I want you to do something for me first, Bridgett. To show your appreciation for what I'm doing for you and your wife, I want you to come over here and lick my cock clean with those sexy red lips. I want you to taste your wife on my cock and get me good hard before I fuck her as she deserves. Get over here now!” He said forcefully as I saw Helen's eyes open wide and sit up to watch her husband suck her boyfriend’s cock.”

I crawled over between his legs and looked up at him hoping he would not make me do this, but he gave me a firm look and said, “Open your mouth and worship my cock. Show me how thankful you are for what I'm giving both of you. I got closer and opened my mouth as his tip was near my lips and without warning, I felt his strong hand on the back of my head and his cock resting on my tongue.

Lick and suck it, Bridgett. Worship it!” he said firmly. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol of just wanting to please him but I did what said and for the next few minutes I sucked and licked his entire manly cock. I could taste Helen and that got me very excited and imagined that I was licking her pussy but when he pulled me off his cock and I saw it leave my mouth I realized and accepted the fact that I just sucked a cock, something I could never undo. I saw Helen watching me and realized that I was a now a cock sucker and she knew it as well, something I could never undo.

“Good girl, you're a natural cock sucker, very nice. Now it's my time to fuck her for you, Bridgett. Come over here and guide my cock again into your wife's pussy. Show us that you want me inside her by putting inside her. Helen, I want you to watch and remember this because you need to know he wants this for you.”

I did what he said and placed it right between her pussy lips. Push me into her, Bridgett, push my cock into your wife. I did, I pushed him from behind down on top of Helen and I knew he was now insider her when I hear Helen crying out, “Don't stop there please fuck me, baby. Fuck me now, Harley. Please!”

“I will baby but first I need to hear your husband ask me to fuck his wife. I need to know he wants my cock and cum inside her pussy. Once he tells me to fuck you, I'll give you everything.”

“Honey tell him to fuck me. Now baby, tell him to fuck your wife. I need his cock!”

I grimaced at the thought of begging him to do this but deep down I wanted it as much as she did, so I turned and looked up at Harley as I sat next to them, took a deep breath and watched Helen smile when I said, “Harley, please fuck her. Please fuck my wife. Fuck Helen hard and cum inside her, I said.”

He laughed and said, “OK girl, sit back and watch how a real man can fuck.”

I stayed close and watched Helen's face contort as he took his 250-pound body and pounded his 9-inch cock deep inside her sweet pussy. Up and down, faster and faster. Her legs were how around his neck and her pussy completely exposed enabling him to put his entire cock deep inside her. I watched and heard her come at four times with earth-shattering screams. She never came like that with me and I realized I could never give her what he's giving her right now. I could never compare to him are satisfy her the same way.  

In between orgasms she opened her eyes and looked at me and I saw her mouth say, ‘Thank you, baby,’ as tears from pleasure rolled down her face. I had never seen her so happy and that gave me a feeling of happiness that she could reach this level of satisfaction. Even though it wasn't me giving her this joy, I was happy for her. I also knew she would need this in the future, and I wasn't the one to get her there. 

 He was an animal as he roughly humped Helen, fucker with a veracity I had never seen. The room was now full of Helen's pussy scent and Harley's sweat. After thirty minutes of this, I could see he was getting close to finishing as Helen was now focused on Harleys' contorted face inches from her own.

As he rocked on top of her she encouraged him with kisses and telling him to come inside her. That's it, baby, fuck me good. Come inside me baby, let me feel you explode in my pussy, she said as she leaned up and kissed his face and lips. I heard him start to make some animal noises and then he turned to me and looked deep into my eyes and in a very strong, determined voice said, “Tell me to come inside your wife, Now!” 

From his tone, I knew he was serious, and I didn't hesitate and said loudly enough for Helen to hear, “Come inside her, Harley. Shoot your load into my wife, please give your seed and all of you hot cum.”
Harley's body arched and with one deep plunge he looked up towards the ceiling and let out a spine chilling yell and again, I saw Helen's eyes open wide and then looked down at her pussy. He was coming insider and it was already overflowing and leaking out of her pussy.

Helen now had her legs wrapped around him as if to keep him, inside her as Harley rocked slower and deeper as he continued to make strange deep and loud noises. After several minutes of this, I saw him relax, slide out of her pussy, and roll off onto his side. As this happened, Helen's legs were forced to open wide to release his cock and as she did his juices began to leak out of her pussy, down her legs and onto the sheets.

I could tell he was exhausted as he spoke, “OK Bridgett, get down between her legs and lick her clean. Show her you appreciate her and what she's done for you. Once you've licked up all my cum and her pussy is nice and clean, I want you over here cleaning my cock.”

As I started kissing her legs head between her legs, Helen moaned, grabbed the back of my head and tightly held it in place, as she pushed his cum out of her pussy and into my mouth. I felt the texture of his semen and the salty taste combined with Helen's juices as I swallowed several mouthfuls of their combined juices.  

Shortly after I started cleaning her out, Helen had another orgasm as I licked and sucked her pussy which was mild in comparison to the orgasms she just had with Harley. When she was happy with my effort, she pushed my head away and said, “That was wonderful baby, now you better clean up Harley.”

I moved over and without thinking and just took his still hard cock into my mouth and started licking his shaft and balls. I felt Helen rubbing my legs and playing with my nylons as I cleaned all the cum and pussy juice from his cock, balls and pubic hair. For whatever reason, I wanted to please them and make sure they were both totally satisfied.

When I was finished with Harley, I lifted my head to see that he had fallen asleep as Helen looked on smiling. “Honey, you are amazing, and this night was more than either of us could have imagined. Come here, let me take care of you now that he's sleeping,” she said as she unsnapped my shaper and pulled down my pantyhose and took my cock into her mouth. Sitting there between them still dressed as a woman and getting a blow job from my wife was incomprehensible.  

From all the excitement I didn't last long and in less than three minutes I came in Helen's mouth. She continued to suck on my cock until I begged her to stop. I heard my cock pop out of her mouth as she looked up at me and then came up to kiss me. I was spent, no more energy, ready to collapse as she kissed me and pushed my own cum, still in her mouth, into mine. Swallow it, baby, get used to the taste for me.

Drunk, exhausted, horny, excited, and ready to fall asleep I didn't argue and just felt the cum slide down my throat. It was similar in taste to Harley but not as thick and much less volume. As soon as she was satisfied that I had finished swallowing my load, she fell back on the pillow and let out a long sigh.

 “Baby, I'm done, and I need some sleep,” she said now lying next to Harley. The two of them took up the entire bed with no room for me anywhere.

 “Where should I sleep? There's no room in the bed.” I said confused.

 “Oh, you're right. Would you mind just crashing in the guest room tonight? I'm too tired to move and the bed has fresh sheets. See you in the morning,” she said and then I read her lips saying, ‘I Love You’ as she put her head down and pressed her naked body into Harley’s back. She placed her arms around his large naked body and immediately fell asleep.

New Day

I was so tired and wasted that I barley remember crawling into the bed in the guest bedroom. Apparently, I passed out from all the drinking and activity. The next thing I remember is Helen whispering into my ear as I tried to open my eyes. The sun was now bright as I started to open my eyes and instantly closed them from the brightness as I heard her say, “Good morning sleepy head. Rollover on your back, I have something for you.”

With great effort, I rolled over and saw my sexy wife now sitting on top of me as I adjusted to the light. I realized my head was still not right as I continued to awake and tried to comprehend what had happened and why I was in the guest room. As I started to remember things Helen moved her body up towards my head, smiled down at me and said, “Open up baby, I need you to clean me and lick me.”

That got me excited and I eagerly waited until her perfectly shaved pussy was now sitting on my lips. I reached out and put my arms around her legs and pulled her down onto my mouth and started licking and sliding my tongue inside her. 

She wiggled as she sat on my face and said, “Open your mouth wide and drink up sweetheart,” she said as I felt her pussy open as she pushed her pussy full of Harley's morning cum into my mouth. In this position, I could barely breathe, and I had no choice but to take in whatever she was giving me, which turned out to be her lovers' fresh hot cum. I recognized the taste as my brain suddenly remembered the events of last night. My boy clit got hard and my heart raced as everything came racing back into my head. 

Helen rocked her body as I licked and sucked on her pussy and clit until she let out an amazing scream and came again all over my face and mouth. She sat there looking down at me as she finally came down from that wonderful orgasm, smiled and said, “Harley fucked me before he left a few minutes ago and told me to have you clean me out and to tell you he really enjoyed last night and is looking forward too many more like it.

We made love and held each other in silence for the next hour and just enjoy being alone again. We were one body and mind as we reclaimed each other's soul. Our love was somehow even stronger than before as all the events of the last few weeks culminated into this love fest that neither of us could explain.

Fantasy Realized - Epilogue

Even though Wilson was not aware of his prior suppressed fantasy, Helen discovered it and helped him admit and come to terms with his deep inner feelings. Their love grew with each new adventure and they became even closer as they each shared their desires and love.

Helen’s love and dedication to Bridget continued as she assisted Bridgett with her feminization and between her weight loss, waist trainer, yoga classes, ongoing feminine skills training, and the voice lessons, Bridgett was perfectly feminine and happy with how things turned out. 

Six months after that amazing night with Harley things changed for the better. With encouragement from Helen, Wilson came out to his family and friends and decided to live as Bridgett. He was able to quit his high stressed job and work from home for Harley's firm as an IT consultant. By working from home Helen suggested that Bridgett handle the household chores and errands, seeing as his workdays were now much more flexible.

Harley's friend Franklin became Bridgett's close friend and started texting and entertaining him at home with Helen. They were good friends and Franklin became one of Bridgett's biggest supporters. Eventually, they started going out to dinner and become boyfriend and girlfriend. 

Helen and Harley saw each other every weekend and It became customary for Helen to leave work early on Friday and go to Harley's condo on the beach for the entire weekend, coming home Monday morning only to change and leave for work. Eventually, Helen left some clothes at the Condo so that she didn't have to rush home every Monday morning and was able to leave directly for work and come home back to Bridgett Monday afternoon.

For Helen, the weekends were all about sex and Harley equally enjoyed the arrangement. Harley continued to refer to Helen as his girlfriend to his friends and family and Helen played along with the arrangement. Helen encouraged Franklin to keep me Bridgett company on the weekends when she was away with Harley. Knowing that Bridgett had company and her own boyfriend allowed everyone to enjoy themselves without worrying about the other. 

Their arrangement may seem odd to some but to Helen and Bridgett their relationship was perfect. Their love and understanding were beyond comprehension to their friends, but they shared all their thoughts, desires and of course all the stories about their weekends apart.

Wilson's Fantasy Realized has turned into ‘A True-Life Fantasy’ - which could become another story about their exciting lives together if there is a demand for a sequel. I love to hear your comments or feedback.

Cindy

AttachmentSize
Plain text icon Fantasy Realized 1-4.txt325.1 KB
up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great story

I enjoyed reading this. A sequel would be nice, see what other kinky escapades they get up to