Aftermath 10

Printer-friendly version


Aftermath part 10

“By the looks they are not that old.” Cassie added.

“Well, lets follow them and see where they are going.”

“OK, But we need to use caution as it could be a trap.” Cassie said.

“yeah” Me and Whitney responded.

We followed the foot prints, slowly. From the looks of it. Who ever it also took some cans of food from the kitchen. The foot prints lead out another door. Then down a hall.

“Cassie, How come you didn't see these in the cameras?” I asked.

“Sorry, Col. They must have been so small I didn't detect them.”

“I am sure that is the case.” I agreed.

I took point, slowly moving along the corridor. Stopping at the junctions checking down the other halls. Continuing following the small footprints.

Stopping I held up my fist, stopping the others. I noticed that the trail of foot prints turned into a room. It looked like the room had a large viewing window. Could possibly be another lab of some kind. Why would these kids stay in a lab. I did also notice that the only tracks where from the kitchen to here. No others. Which puzzled me. How long have these kids been here.

I motioned to Whitney and Cassie that I was going to have a look. I slowly ducked past the door. Peaking in the window I couldn't see much. I crawled under the window. So I could peek in the other side.

Once in position I took a quick peek. The room was a fairly large size. Looked like a day room or something. On the second peek I noticed normal green military issue blankets on one of the couches. It was three little girls. All huddled together. Looked like they were eating from a can of stew. They where doing it with silverware.

Trying to look closer, it appeared that they only had the blankets for coverings. While I couldn't see completely, they seemed naked. Carefully to avoid being seen, I returned to the other two.

“There are 3 little girls in there.” I said.

“3 girls.” Cassie said.

“Yeah, only thing it looks like they have to wear are wool military blankets.”

“Only blankets, they don't have any cloths on.” Whitney said.

“That's is what it appears to me.” I added.

“Well we need to make contact and see where these girls came from.” Whitney stated.

Both Cassie and myself nodded in agreement.

We approached the door with caution. It seemed like this room wasn't locked. I touched the open button. The door slide open, the three of us stepped in.

All three of the girls jumped and screamed.

One by one they stopped and looked. A cute brunette jumped off the couch and ran straight for me.

About half way to me, she screamed, “Mommy” She grabbed me in a hug. Then the other two girls ran to Whitney and Cassie. Screaming Mommy also.

It seems like I was partially correct. They each only had on a pair of panties.

All of the sudden I felt an overwhelming feeling of care towards the young girl who had me in a hug. It seemed the other two as well had this feeling. We began hugging the girls back.

“Mommy, what took you so long we have been waiting for so long.”The one hugging me looking up said. “Suzie, was able to find sumthin to eat. We where so hungry.”

“Yeah, Mommy” The girl looking up at Cassie began. “I found the kitchen. It kinda smelt bad. But I got us some stew. We ate it like proper girls with forks.”

“I hope you brought us sumthin to wear, It is cold just being in our panties.”The third one said.

“yeah, we found those blankets in this room.”The one who had Whitney in a hug.

The three of us didn't know what to say or do. These three little girls with barely anything on, calling us Mom. I felt the girl who was hugging me shiver a little.

“Here, you must be cold?” I took off my bomber jacket and put it over her shoulders.

“Thanks, Mommy.” Looking up at me with a smile.

I noticed that Cassie and Susie had sat down. She too gave the little girl her jacket. As did Whitney.

“lets sit down and figure things out.” I suggested. The little girl nodded.

I started. “Can you tell us your names?”

“Susan Jillian Green” Susie answered

“Zoey Marissa West” The one next to me answered.

The third girl. “Riley June Hart”

We looked at each other, Not knowing what to say. As far as we know we have never been pregnant. At least my dream never showed it. For all I know these girls could be our children. They all seemed the same age. Taking a seat.

“And we are your Moms?” Cassie questioned.

“Why else would we call you, Mom.” Susie replied.

I think the three of us parents had a shocked look on our faces. Zoey laid down next to me and put her head in my lap. I rubbed her back.

“That feels good, You do that when I am upset about somthin.”Zoey said.

“How old are you girls?” Whitney asked. They all seemed about the same age.

“I'm going to be eleven soon. Riley answered.

“Me too.” Susie added.

“I am only going to be 10 next month.”Zoey chimed in.

This was so weird We started in 1992. As men, now years later We are all woman with a daughter. None of the information we dug up said anything about us becoming pregnant. Wait a minute. The last entry by General Todd said their was 6 of us. All turned into female. What were there names. Looking down at Zoey asleep in my lap. The other girls were also asleep.

That's it, Zoey, Susan, and Riley. These are the other 3 test subjects. They were supposed to be adults. Not children. What went wrong. Did it happen after the evacuation? Was it intentional. Why were these girls turned into our daughters.

Softly and quietly I told the other two, “These 3 have to be the other test subjects.”

“Why were they made our daughters and age regressed?” Whitney whispered.

“Don't know, wish I did. my note from General Todd didn't say anything about the other subject being younger”

"Yeah, it didn't"Whitney commented

“First thing is to find our daughters some cloths.” Cassie added.

Nodding, “I wonder if supply has anything that would fit?”

Both the other two shrugged. “They might. There also had to be some woman stationed here. We could see if we could find anything in their quarters.”Cassie said.

“Wish we could find a roster of who was assigned here. And what room they were in. Maybe the medical data base has something.” Whitney advised. “Their medical records would at least give us a guide to finding those ladies who where on the smaller size.”

“So best bet for access to the medical data base, would be in medical.”Cassie surmised.

“I didn't see any on our way here.”I added.

“we need to find a working computer.” Cassie said.

“There was one in the room we came from.” Riley lifted her head off of Whitney's lap.

“I thought you were asleep, sweetheart.”

Yawning, “I was just resting my eyes.” She said laying her head back down.

Sure, Whitney mouthed. We all giggled softly.

“We didn't see any tracks leading here just the tracks from the kitchen.”

“We came in the other door.”Riley said softly, pointing towards the back of the room. “It is just down the hall”

“OK, me and Cassie will check it out. You can watch the girls.”

“OH, So I get to be babysitter. Thanks a bunch.” Whitney smiled.

Both me and Cassie gently lifted our daughters heads and slide out from underneath them. Laying them back on the couch. We headed out the back door. There was foot prints leading from down the hall to here.

Carefully retracing them. Riley was correct it was just around the corner. Using my master pass key. The door slid open. This room was almost the same as the lab we where in. It was a little cleaner. The cryogenic units laid down more. Each one open. They still seemed functional.

Again Cassie worked the computer. He found the medical clinic it was down two on the 15th floor. Cassie again checked the cameras on that floor. Like the rest of the place it was void of anything living.

“Hey look up the officers quarters. So, we know where our rooms are.”

“Yes, Ma'am.” Cassie said in a sarcastic way.

“Funny.” I rolled my eyes.

“Here they are on level five. Where as the command center is on the fourth floor. The rest of the quarters are from the tenth floor to the fifth floor.”

“Is there an inside staircase. I don't think the girls need to see the cavern.”

“Yes, there is one right next to the elevators. Towards the middle.”

“Perfect, lets get back. You can stay with the girls while me and Whitney find medical.”

“You got it.”

Back tracking to the day room.

Zoey and Susie were still sleep where we left them. Riley still asleep on Whitney's lap.

Softly, I told her, “We found the medical center. It is two floors down. Me and you will head there and see if we can get the information we need. Provided we get the information we need. We will check the rooms.W can check supply later”

“Sounds like a plan.” Whitney said as she moved from under Riley. Cassie sat next to her daughter.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well we now know SOMETHING

Samantha Heart's picture

About the other 3 but why & what happened to them? They are the daughters of the first 3 now, but why? I know yhey want to know the same thing. Cloths could be a problem for the girls as they were supposed to be adult women. I guess we will.find out next chapter.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Implanted memories

Nyssa's picture

I wonder if their daughters have any memory of their lives from before they went into cryo?

The why's just keep coming

Jamie Lee's picture

The units for the women were on a different than the units for the little girls. Why? Different experiment? If so why change men into little girls? And if not, what went wrong?

Others have feelings too.