Becoming Chloe 3 of 3

Printer-friendly version

Becoming Chloe Part 3 of 3
by Cindy Johnson ([email protected])
Audio version available - send a request to my email

After we finished lunch Kate instructed me to clean the dishes, put everything away and come up to the bedroom when I was done. I heard them both go upstairs and then heard them moving things and realized that they were getting ready to move my things out of the bedroom. As I rushed to finish I saw Ricky carrying things out of the bedroom and down the hall and I realized that things were going to be changing quickly. I got done and went upstairs to see all of my clothes, once in my dresser, now on the bed. While I stood there with my mouth open in shock Ricky came into the room with a large suitcase.

"We put all your male clothes on the bed and we plan to pack them up for goodwill because you won't need them any longer. I'll need your dressers for my things as I intend to keep several wardrobes here so it's easier for me to come and go. Now go with Kate and start moving all your girl clothes and personal things into the other bedroom. Kate will help you get settled as I put my things away."

"You can't give my clothes away, I might need them," I said in a soft pleading tone.

"That's cute, Chloe. Look at you, there is no going back now and besides, we plan on keeping you dressed at all times, remember what you agreed to, 100% female all the time. You won't need them anymore and they will get some use by needy men at Goodwill. And while you're at it, I need you to take your girly panties, and lingerie, out of the top dresser drawers; they looked so delicate that I didn't want to disturb them. Move them into your room, please."

I looked at Kate for some support but she just smiled and handed me several dresses on hangers and told me to follow her as she led me to the bedroom with her arms full of my female items. For the next hour, we put my things away in my new bedroom and arranged my things in the bathroom. I didn't realize how much clothing I had accumulated as it filled up half the closet. We arranged over a dozen shoes on the shelves along the back of the closet.

"I always liked this room as it's so roomy and has that oversized walk-in closet which will be just perfect for you, honey. Most girls would kill for a room like this but we need to make it a little more feminine and not so plain. You and I are going shopping this afternoon for a large mirror and a make-up table along with some bedding and new curtains. When we're done you'll have such a pretty room, you'll just going to love it, baby."

She was right about the room, it really was a great room with lots of light from the large windows and the walk-in closet was enormous. As much as I wanted to object to living apart from her I also had to admit I liked the idea of having my own room with all my female things. Living now full time was more appealing and I didn't argue or object to anything else they suggested.

After all, my things were moved to the new room and Ricky boxed up all my male clothes into 5 large boxes he announced that he would bring all my things to Goodwill and would stop at the gym for a couple of hours. Kate told him we were going shopping for some things for my new room and that we would meet back up when he got back from the gym.

I watched as he carried the boxes of my clothes out to his truck and when the last one was packed I realized I only had Chloe clothes to wear and no option to dress a male anymore. As he drove away I had a strange feeling of loss and felt somewhat depressed when Kate came up beside me and told me to get my purse as we needed to go.

We went to Homegoods, Steinmart, and Macy's to look for the items that Kate had in mind. We immediately found a very nice over sized make-up table that would fit perfectly against the long wall in my new bedroom. It had lots of room for my make-up and 6 large draws to hold all my other items. She picked out several candles for my room, some pretty picture frames, colorful towels and feminine vanity items.

She found some flowered lace curtains for the windows and a colorful pink bed set for the queen size bed along with several lace pillows and blankets. Before we were done she picked out several paintings of gardens, romantic couples kissing, and colors that match the curtains and bedding. Clearly my room was being transformed into a feminine paradise and Kate was having fun picking things out and decorating.

We got back and brought our purchases into the house and put most of the items away but we were unable to set up the table, hang up the paintings, and hang the curtains. Kate suggested we ask Ricky to help us when he got back.

That night we watched as Ricky put the make-up table together and hung up the pictures as Kate and I put on the new bedding. He didn't complain when Kate sweetly asked him to put up the curtains as Kate and I put away my makeup and cosmetics. It took us about 3 hours to get everything in order and when we were done the old stale room was transformed into a flowery, lacey, girls room. It was almost 11 o'clock when we were done.

Ricky left us to finish up and told Kate not to be long and that he would meet her in bed after he took a shower.

"Is he spending the night, Kate?"

"He will be spending the next few days with us, honey. I hope you're going to be OK with this new arrangement. I mean, he'll be sleeping with me in our bedroom. I should say your old bedroom but just look how nice we've made up your new room. Any girl would love to have a room and wardrobe like you do, honey." She was feeling guilty about being with Ricky and I felt bad as I knew this was all my doing.

"No, I love my new room and I want you to be happy so I'll get used to this like I promised you earlier. You go and be with him and I'll finish getting my new room in order."

"I love you, Chloe. Sleep well and I'll see you in the morning for breakfast. It would be nice if you prepared breakfast for us after all the effort we put into making your new room so pretty."

I was exhausted from the stress I felt all day and fell asleep which was a blessing as I didn't have to listen to the sounds of lovemaking coming from my old bedroom. As Kate had suggested I did get up early and made myself presentable before making everyone breakfast. Kate and Ricky were still sleeping as I quietly set the table and started making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. While everything was cooking I made a pot of coffee and poured some orange juice into the glasses I set next to the good dishes I placed on the table.

The smell of the coffee and food woke Kate and Ricky up and I saw them enter the kitchen with Ricky's arm around Kate still waking up.

"What a nice treat to wake up to, Chloe. We're famished after the night we had, aren't we baby?" he said leaning over kissing my wife.

"Yes, very hungry. Chloe, can I help?" she asked.

"No, you two sit down and I'll get you some coffee."

As I was serving them coffee and finishing up the cooking I could see them touching and kissing each other like new lovers would. After all the food was out we started eating as I tried to get used to this new dynamic.

"Chloe, this is a nice treat and you're a good cook. I can get used to this, how about you, Kate?" Ricky said drinking his coffee.

"Absolutely, I think I'm going to love having Chloe as our housewife. Did you sleep well in your new room, honey?"

I made breakfast every morning after that first night and also cleaned the house every day. I put clean sheets on the beds each morning, did the laundry including Ricky's things, took his clothes to the cleaners, did the food shopping, cooked dinner and made sure the house was running properly all the time perfectly dressed and made-up as Chloe.

They had me join Kate's gym, which I was instructed to go daily. Sometimes Kate and I would go together but most of the time I went alone. Ricky had me on a strict diet and I lost 12 pounds and was now fitting into a smaller dress size and along with all my exercise at the gym now gave me the feminine body I had always dreamed of with the exception of not having real breast.

Over these few months, Ricky was now living with us full time and clearly the head of the household. I had never seen Kate as happy as she was now and I was content living as Chloe and being her girlfriend. Kate and I grew even closer in my new role and she liked to tell me about Ricky and how great a lover he was.

As her girlfriend, I had to listen and be happy hearing about their sex, how big his cock was, how he made her feel so wonderful, how good his cock felt in her mouth and how sweet his sperm tasted when she swallowed it every morning. I wasn't sure if she was testing me to see how I would react or if she was truly treating me as her girlfriend. It didn't matter because I was Chloe now and her girlfriend and I told her how truly happy I was for her and Ricky.

Ricky was a generous man and gave Kate and me anything we wanted. We constantly shopped for new clothes, shoes, makeup, salon treatments, manicures, and just about everything a girl would wan

"You know Chloe, Ricky is very generous in offering to pay for breast enlargements and let's face it, we both know you want them. Look how far you've come, baby. With real breast, you will be one us and just think of all the new outfits you can wear. Let's do it, what do you say?"

"Kate, I know it's generous and I know I would love them but once I do that I can never go back to being a man."

"Are you serious? We both know you are never going back. You were meant to be a woman. Ever since Ricky moved in and you've been Chloe taking care of the house and just being a woman I've never seen you happier. Tell the truth, over the last 2 months since you've moved into your new room have you ever once wanted to go back to being a man?"

"No. I haven't."

"Then what's going to change? Nothing. Let me make you into a complete woman, I promise you'll love it and with Ricky taking care of us there is no argument."

She eventually convinced me and three months later I had the enlargement and Ricky took care of everything but did make one stipulation that I had to accept. He made it clear that I the enlargements were to be a size that I could not hide and clearly one of a real woman. I wanted the b cup which came to 200 cc size but he insisted on the D cup which was a 650 cc size. Kate convinced me it was the right size for my body and eventually I agreed.

Two weeks after surgery when all the bandages were removed and I was healed I realized how the decision I let them make for me would impact my life forever. They were very large and round and even with the support bra I had to wear they were very heavy and always in the way.

I had to buy new blouses and dresses because the old ones would not fit any longer. I now had voluptuous curves and I felt like I was always on display. I couldn't sleep on my stomach any longer, I had to reach for things and pick things up differently and get used to having these large heavy breasts on my chest.

Ricky was right; there was no way I could not look like a woman now. No matter what I wore my large breast was the first thing you would notice when I entered a room. His determination in making me a complete woman was close to completion.

Whenever we went out, guys were always hitting on me and it made Ricky and Kate smile with pride as if I was their project or little sister. One night when we were out and several guys at the bar were looking over at me while we were having dinner Ricky spoke up.

"You know Chloe, it's been almost 6 months now and I haven't seen you go out with anyone but us. Don't you think it's time that you start dating? I think it's time and as sexy as you look it won't be hard to find a guy to date you."

Kate spoke up as well. "Yes, why not? To make it easier on you we can start off with a double date. I'd love to see you with someone that can make you happy in ways you've never imagined, or maybe you have," she said smiling.

"After dinner, we're going to sit at the bar and have a few drinks. I expect you to chat with some of the guys that will surely be hitting on you while we are with you," Kate said.

"I can't, I wouldn't know how to act or what to say."

"Exactly, and this will be how you learn. I'll be there to guide you and help you along the way, besides you really have no say in the matter, do you?"

I shook my head knowing I really didn't have a choice and that I was now about to embark on a new journey that included men. I knew this might happen eventually but I clearly wasn't ready for it tonight.

Since I was wearing a very short dress I tried my hardest to keep my legs crossed on the bar stool as Ricky ordered drinks for us. My legs and large breast were clearly on display and several guys were already staring at me as Ricky and Kate sat there holding hands across from me. Kate positioned me that way to show that they were a couple and I was clearly alone.

It didn't take long before an older, confident, well-dressed man came over an introduced himself to us. "Hello, my name is Franklin and I don't believe I've seen you here before. I come here quite often and I would remember seeing you, especially this gorgeous young lady," he said taking my hand and kissing it softly. My heart skipped a beat as he continued to hold my hand.

"Please join us, Franklin. This is my wife Kate and her sister Chloe who is living with us until she settles down and finds her own place."

"It's nice to meet you." Then her turned to the bar and said, "Shelly, another round of drinks for my friends, please," he said to the waitress.

"I live on the beach across the way and come here frequently as the food is spectacular and I love the crowd. Is this your first time here?" he asked.

Ricky took over and said, "Yes, we are treating Chloe to a dinner as kind of a coming out party."

"Comin out Party?"

"Kate jumped in, my sister is recently divorced and living with us now. Her ex left her for someone else and we are helping her get back on her feet and it's her first time out since she moved in with us."

"Well here's to Chloe, a special woman," Franklin said holding up his drink.

"I'll drink to that," Ricky said we all responded to hi

I wanted to run and hide. I can't believe Ricky introduced Kate as his wife and me as her sister. That felt so strange but I didn't have time to ponder anything because Franklin was clearly hitting on me and I had to pay attention. He was very touchy and attentive which wasn't lost on Ricky and Kate as they watched Franklin show off his experience with a woman.

After an hour of holding Franklin's hand on my lap and listening to him tell me how pretty and special I was, Ricky spoke up and said, "Well, Kate and I are going to head back home we have an early day tomorrow. Chloe, you can sleep in so if you want to stay out late as you can."

I quickly responded, "I'll go back with you because I wouldn't have a ride home and I don't feel comfortable taking a cab by myself."

"Nonsense, stay here with me for a while and I'll drive you back home myself. I would love to spend some more time with you tonight."

"Chloe, stay with Franklin he seems nice and besides you need to get out now that you're free of your ex. Stay for a while and have a few drinks, you have my number if you need anything."

Ricky was waiting for the bill when Franklin said, "I'll take of that and her. You two take off and I'll take care of your little girl here."

After he paid for the drinks he led me out to the patio beside the inter coastal where we sat next to each other and I learned that Franklin was about 15 years older than me and very well off. He lived in a large condo overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and was now retired and enjoying life. I found it easy to talk to him and he made me feel at ease and very special. I did love the attention he gave me and I allowed him to hold my hand and even rest his hand on my exposed thighs.

We had just finished a bottle of wine when he leaned over and kissed me unexpectedly. Not knowing how to react or what to do I just sat there and let his lips rest on my own as we kissed.

"That was nice, wasn't it Chloe?"

All I could think to say was, Yes Franklin."

That was all he needed as he then put his arm around me as we looked out at the moon over the water. It was romantic, peaceful, and scary all at the same time. I was enjoying my time with him and that made me even more nervous. All I could do to try and cope was to tell myself that I was Chloe and any girl in my place with a guy like Franklin would be excited to be in my place.

I'm not sure if it was the wine or the drinks but I even accepted his offer to go out with him the following week for dinner and drinks at his exclusive club. He explained it was a black tie club and would love to see me in a sexy cocktail dress. Somehow during our conversation, I told him I had just dropped a dress size to a size 8 and would have to buy a new dress for the occasion.

He took me home and kissed me goodbye as we sat in front of the house. I saw the blinds in Kate's and Ricky's bedroom moving when I finally got out of his Bentley and walked up to the house.

"Nice kiss, Chloe. Looks like you two really got to know each other tonight," Kate said as I came into the house."

"I know and I feel strange about it. I let him kiss me and I even accepted a date with him for next week. I don't think I can do it."

"You accepted a date? You can't back out of that now. He knows where you live and I suppose you gave him your cell number?"

"Yes."

"Well, Chloe. It looks like you have yourself a boyfriend. You did make a cute couple and I have to say that you have very good taste in men. Was he driving a Bentley? You little mink," she said teasingly.

The next day while was vacuuming the carpet the bell rang and when I opened the door there was a delivery man with an extremely large bouquet of flowers. I took them inside and put them on the counter not knowing who they were for until I saw the card addressed to Chloe.

I felt shocked and warm when I opened the card and realized it was from Franklin and said, "Darling I can't stop thinking about you and I'm looking forward to seeing you again Saturday night signed, Love and Kisses, Franklin.

They were the largest bouquet of flowers I ever saw and took up almost the entire counter. I knew that I would hear lots of comments from both Kate and Ricky tonight and prepared myself for what was to come but at the same time, I enjoyed the attention he was giving me. He made me feel special and appreciated and I as Chloe I loved how it felt.

As expected, Ricky and Kate teased me all evening asking me about my boyfriend and if I liked him or if was he a good kisser, or how excited I was about my date. I allowed them to have their fun as it was all in good humor and I was enjoying all the attention. They had me call him that evening to thank him as they listened while we spoke.

"Franklin, thank you for the wonderful flowers I love them."

"I'm so glad sweetheart, I've thought about you all day and I can't wait to see you this week."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you as well. What time should I be ready on Saturday night?

"I'll be at your door at 7 o'clock. Do you enjoy dancing because there is a club I'd like to take you to after dinner?"

"Yes, I love dancing that would be wonderful."

"OK baby, I can't wait. See you on Saturday. Love you."

"OK, I'll see you then. Me too, bye."

Kate looked at me a little confused. "Me too? Me too what?"

"Nothing I want to repeat."

"Tell us what he said Chloe," Ricky spoke.

"OK, he said Love You. He was just being flirtatious, I'm sure," I said

"And you said Me Too? Amazing," he said sarcastically.

The next day while I was preparing dinner the bell rang again and this time it was a delivery service with a package for Chloe. I singed again and took the box inside and when I opened it my mouth just dropped in shock.

In the box was a red sequence Dolce and Gabbana in a size 8 from Nordstrom's with another note from Franklin. "Darling, I wanted to get you something to match your beauty. Please consider wearing it for me on Saturday," signed 'Love Franklin."

When Kate saw it she screamed, "Oh my God, this is an amazing dress. Do you have any idea what he spent on this Chloe? This had to have cost at least $2,000. This guy is really into you that's for sure. Go try it on and let's see how it looks."

It fits perfectly, very tight and revealing and about as sexy as a girl could look. The strapless top barely contained my large breast and the tight waist gave me an exquisite figure. It was not going to be comfortable or easy to wear this without careful movements. I was going to be on display and would be the center of attention if I was going to wear that.

"I don't know Kate. I'm not sure I can pull this off."

"That silly, any girl would kill for a dress like this and to go to a place where they can wear it. To tell you the truth, I'm a little jealous. I wish I were you and going out in that dress. This guy is a catch, be sure to keep him happy if you want to see him again.

It's settled, you're wearing this on your date with Franklin. We will make an appointment at the salon to get you all ready for your big night and you'll need a fancy hairstyle to go with that dress. We'll also get your nails done and we'll have them do your makeup for the occasion. I'm going to have so much fun getting you ready for your first date."

To be continued?

AttachmentSize
File Becoming Chloe Part 3.rtf22.23 KB
up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos