Girls Just Want to Have Fun Chp. 17

Printer-friendly version

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” Cassidy was still sore after her surgery.

All she could remember after being put under for her surgery was waking up in pain several days later. Arthur had been by her side and flowers were decorating her room. She also had several large teddy bears.

She spends a week in Charlotte at the hospital her surgery was done. Afterward, she can go but is told that a nurse will be coming to her house to check on her recovery. The ride back to her home was unpleasant. She was feeling every bump they hit, and she was sitting on top of a blow-up doughnut.

She wishes she had some moonshine to kill the pain. The pain killers they were giving her, was messing with her head and causing her to have nightmares. Arthur carried her inside the house and laid her down in her bedroom. He helped undress her and put her in her favorite nightshirt.

By the end of the month, she could go back to work, but she couldn’t lift anything heavy. She pulled her aunt’s wedding dress out from storage and was having it fitted for her. When she woke up in the hospital, Arthur had slipped his mother’s engagement ring on her ring finger. She immediately said yes. They planned on getting married in the next few months.

Cassidy wanted a small wedding and she wanted to get married at her ranch. She knows Arthur is twenty years her senior, but she loves him very much. She also wanted to wear her Aunt’s wedding dress, since her mother sold hers.

As for Dorothy, Cassidy was impressed with the number of sales she had while she was recovering. She didn’t think Dorothy wouldn’t have so many sales. Still, she was going to have to do more buying to replace what was sold.

“How was your surgery?” Dorothy looks at Cassidy and wonders what it was like to be turned from one gender to another.

“Painful, very painful.” Cassidy moves slowly towards her desk.

She was going to see what estate sales were going on this week or in a few weeks. She already spoke to Hank and his grandson Peter. They were going to come and get the rest of the furniture she had in storage that needed to be repaired. She was happy that Hank decided to come out of retirement.

“Do you feel any different?” Dorothy was curious because she has never known anyone who has changed their gender.

“Yes and no. It’s strange not having my original organ. The thing is, I never liked it in the first place.” Cassidy didn’t miss her penis. She knew it
had been changed to form her vaginal lining.

“So, how long before you can break it in, to see if it works properly?” Dorothy wonders what Cassidy felt when Arthur puts his penis in her.

“Too early to test drive it. I must wait a few months before I can even think about having sex with Arthur. Which reminds me. There are a few estate sales coming up. How would you like to go to a few?”

“I’ll have to find a babysitter, but it would be nice to get away for a while.” Dorothy couldn’t remember the last time she went out anywhere.

“Well if you can’t find anyone. I might know two trustworthy guys that can help.” Cassidy figures her roommates wouldn’t mind helping Dorothy out.

“You’re talking about your roommates, aren’t you?” Dorothy has met them and liked the two of them.

“Yeah, they are trustworthy guys and great to have as roommates.” Cassidy loves her roommates.

Around lunchtime, Arthur brings lunch for all three of them. Cassidy perks up when she smelled the food.

“You went to La Hola, didn’t you?” Cassidy’s mouth was watering.

La Hola was an island-style food joint. It just opened a few weeks ago, while she was getting her surgery. Everything she heard about the
place so far has been good. She couldn’t wait to see what Arthur brought her.

Arthur sets out the food he bought for the ladies. He knew what type of food Cassidy liked and got her crispy coconut shrimp. He watches as she takes a bite of the shrimp and hears a low moan as it goes down her throat.

“You like?” Arthur had a smile on his face.

“Mmmm, yes.” Cassidy loved the taste of the shrimp.

She looks at her lunch box and noticed she has nine more pieces of shrimp to go. She continues to eat her lunch. She noticed that Dorothy had the same type of lunch that Arthur got her.

After lunch, Arthur needs to leave and go back to work. Before he leaves, he gives Cassidy a nice passionate kiss. He might be her senior by twenty years, but he knew she didn’t care.

“See you tonight, after work.”

“I’ll be here.” A smile appears on her face because she was deeply in love with Arthur.

She watches as he walks out of the store. Just as he walks out, a middle-age couple comes into her store. Dorothy was with another couple that came in behind them. So, Cassidy helps the first couple.

By the time she was finished with her customers. She helps another set of customers. After a while, she needs to sit down. Dorothy handles the customers that come in later, while she recovers. Since she was going to sit for a while. Cassidy decides to work on the books.

A big smile appears on her face as the number start showing that they were slowly making a profit. She was worried that they might be in the red or just breaking even. The loan she took out to buy the antique store, she can payback. She also figures she can rehire some of the former staff as well. She could use two more part-time employees. Dorothy has been doing so well, she would love to keep her on. She’ll have to ask Dorothy if she is willing to stay on.

Cassidy wonders if the dress shop will be able to make her aunts dress fit her and add a few extra things to it. She would have liked to wear her mother’s, but her mother sold her wedding dress. She lifts her hand and looks at the engagement ring, Arthur had slipped on her finger when she was unconscious.

It had belonged to his mother and had been passed to him when she died. He had the matching wedding ring that went with the engagement ring. She couldn’t believe how beautiful the ring was.

The rest of the day goes by kind of slow. Only a few people came in to browse what she had on display. Cassidy does question them to see what they were looking for. She’ll have to put the word out to some pickers to find what she needs.

Arthur shows up after his shift is over at the sheriff's office. He waits before going into Cassidy’s office. He notices she was on the phone.

After she is done with the phone call, he walks into her office “are you almost ready to go home?”

“Almost. Just waiting on Dorothy to bring the sales receipts in.”

Just as she says that Dorothy comes walking into the office “here are the sales receipt for today.”

“Thanks, Dorothy. Will I see you tomorrow?” Cassidy didn’t know if Dorothy was taking tomorrow off.

“I’ll be here. See, you later.” Dorothy picks up her daughter and heads out to her car.

Arthur walks with her and makes sure she gets to the car safely. He helps Dorothy and once she was safely in her car. He heads back inside to get Cassidy.

He spots her locking up and she had the days deposit in her hand “are you ready?”

“Yep, we need to go by the bank on the way home.” Cassidy turns the lights off and arms the security system.

Arthur helps Cassidy to his jeep and into the passenger seat. When he gets in, he leans over and kisses her on the cheek. Afterward, he starts the jeep up and heads towards the bank to deposit the money into the night drop.

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos