Katie Ann's Surprise

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann's Surprise

The day before St. Patrick's Day would be Katie's 33rd birthday if she existed outside of the story realm. In celebration of that, I wrote this story. It is not set in the present day. Too many issues I don't want to deal with. You will have to figure out when it is on your own accord.

By
Becky Reus
©2020

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Edited October 2023
I edited this to correct some grammar and canon errors, making this story canon as of this edit.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Original March 20202
I had wanted to post this on Katie's birthday but it didn't happen. I am not sure if this story is set in stone canon or something that may happen in the future. I will deal with that when and if I get that far in the future in Katie's life.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

"Hey sweetie, how was work?" Adam asked his beloved wife, Katie.

She said, "Fine, we spent the day cleaning the Komodo Dragon exhibit."

She took a second to glance at herself in the wedding picture on the wall behind her hubby. She thought back to that summer day. She would say beautiful, but that would be a lie and probably earn her a sore bottom. Someone forgot to put the nice weather request in with Mother Nature. It rained cats and dogs all day long. Her plans for an outside wedding were moved inside the backup tent. Good thing her father-in-law convinced them to get the tent just in case.

Looking at the height difference between the bride and groom, she was glad for the custom platform her father made for her. She still has that platform. It serves as a conversation starter in the Parlour, and she makes use of it every once in a while. Usually for good… kissing her hubby… but sometimes it isn't for good. She finds arguments are so much easier when she is the same height as Adam. Thinking some more she remembered that the ink on her college diploma was barely dry on that day.

Looking at her then ten-year-old Flower Girl, Stacy, in her pretty pink dress, she giggled. It is not normal for the Flower Girl to be taller than the bride. That thought brought her back to the present day. "I don't hear the girls, they can't be sleeping already, it is only seven."

"Aunty Sara and Aunty Stacy wore them out today, even Mollie got to play. She took them to the indoor play place. They even got treated to McDonald's."

"Stacy sent me pictures on my phone but at the time I was soaked from head to foot power washing the pond. I haven't had a chance to really look at them."

"Oh speaking about that, Zach told me that I was off tomorrow per Mark. When I asked Mark why he just said 'Enjoy your birthday.' You wouldn't have anything to do with that?" Katie peered suspiciously at her hubby.

Adam looked at his wife and said: "I have nothing to do with that, I even forgot it was coming up." It was a good thing that the extra short lady missed her husband's crossed fingers behind his back because she would have not dropped the subject so quickly.

"Since you are off, I think it is time for my oldest daughter to reappear. It has been about a month since she has shown her face."

"What about the girls? And that means I will not have an adult birthday, doesn't it?"

Her husband replied, "Now come on, you are just making excuses. It is not like Manda and Molly have never seen you regressed before. The girls love doing stuff with their older sister and will enjoy celebrating your ninth birthday, or should we regress you back to seven again."

"My age is always up to you, that is how this relationship works. I will point out that this is my fifth year in a roll being nine. As for the kids, I just worry about exposing them too much."

Her Daddie just shook his head as he led her upstairs to meet her destiny. They went past what was her bedroom years ago, it was now the room the girls gladly shared. Manda inherited that room when she was born two and a half years ago. The pregnancy had been a difficult one, and the father didn't feel like redecorating another room and caring for two sick babies. Granted one of those babies was nearly twenty-three years old.

After the dust settled he decorated the guest bedroom for Katie Anne, but unlike the fancy room, she used to have this one only had simple pink walls. The furniture was just plain white, but fitting for a nine-year-old. Long gone was the toddler bed, well not exactly. Manda is currently sleeping in her old toddler bed.

As she sat on her bed as Daddie got stuff ready, the crinkle of the bed pointed out that not everything had grown up. She still wears diapers as a child during the day. Since she wets the bed at night, both the adult and child side of her is padded at night.

Next thing she knew she found herself getting lifted in the air and set on the changing table. The first to disappear was her Zoo uniform. He tutted when he discovered she was wearing panties today. She normally wears pull-ups, but she knew she was going to get soaked today. She didn't like the combination of soaked and pull-ups. So she acted accordingly.

He strapped her down and walked across the room to get his transgression book … she eeped so loud she was afraid she was going to wake the girls next door. “I’ve been good Daaadddddiiiieee,” she pleaded.

Smirking he said, “Have you? Let’s see … “ He was flipping through the book and reading the notes. During times like this, she kind of regretted agreeing to allow him to spank her, all those years ago. He wasn’t allowed to spank her as an adult but that didn’t stop him from punishing her the minute she became a child again. She was thankful that he only recorded her major issues. She tried to think of what she had done in the last month.

“You have been mostly good, only one instance written down. On the other hand, I would describe that instance as extremely dangerous, so let me go get the hairbrush,” he said as he walked out of the room.

Katie usually didn’t get spanked with instruments, it was normally his bare hands on her naked bottom. She continued thinking of what she could have done… She was clueless unless he was talking about that argument about three weeks ago, but she wouldn’t describe that as dangerous. As he walked into the room she asked worried, “What did I do to earn the hairbrush?”

“Do you not remember having a temper tantrum about the fact you wouldn’t wear your coat because it looked childish? It was a negative twenty-degree windchill outside and you were refusing to wear a coat. Zoe basically had to force the coat on you.” He told her.

Whimpering she thought back to that argument three weeks ago. She had thrown a complete temper tantrum and taught Manda some new words in the process. She pleaded, “We were going to a PG-13 movie and then a bar afterward. Looking like a school-age girl doesn’t help to go to those places.”

“You want to increase your punishment?”

“No, Daaddddiiieee!”

“Then drop the subject. But since I am a nice person I will give you an option. You can either spend your birthday grounded in your room or the spankings. Which one would it be?”

Knowing that wasn’t really much choice, she took the spanking option. After her bottom was sore and pink, he kissed her on the forehead and told her he loved her. He turned to the pile of clothes he gathered up and started dressing her.

Her training bra was switched out soon to one of her binders. He then put her in one of her thick cloth nighttime diapers, over the years he got sick of paying for disposal when he had a perfect working washing machine.

After her plastic panties were on her, he put her in a smocked nightie before settling her back on the bed. Taking a moment to tuck her in, he kissed her good night before walking out of the room.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

“Kkkkaaattttttiiiieee” a young voice said at the regressed girl’s door.

Sleepily she said, “Yes, Mandie”

“Daddie says we can’t have breakfast until you are at the table. Get up please,” the toddler mentioned as she pulled at her sometimes big sister’s hand. She decided that she better get up because this toddler would make sure she got her way eventually.

The regressed birthday girl put on her kitty slippers before following the bouncing toddler out of the room. Shuffling in the kitchen she found Mandie crawling into her booster seat next to the table. Daddie was also in the room feeding six-month-old Mollie her breakfast. As she sat in her seat Daddie appeared behind her and tied a bib around her neck. Looking down she saw it said, Birthday Princess with a cake. She thought it was odd that there were six candles on the cake.

After her bib was on her, and he scooted her towards the table, he put Mandie’s bib on her and scooted the toddler towards the table. Turning towards the stove it appeared to the regressed girl he was cooking pancakes.

That was confirmed when he set a chocolate chip pancake shaped like Mickey Mouse in front of her. Looking at it more carefully there appeared to be a large six in the pancake with the chocolate chips. How Daddie did that quickly, she wasn’t sure. Mandie got one too after hers. Next thing she knew it, the toddler was starting to sing the song Happy Birthday. Since the young girl was only 30 months old and doing this from memory, most of the words were different than the normal version.

After the song was done, she grabbed for the syrup. As she went to get the syrup, it was taken from her. Daddie spread syrup on both pancakes and cut them up before handing them back to the girls.

Thinking of her bib and the chocolate chips, she decided she needed to know, “Daddie, how old am I?”

“Why Sweetheart, you are six, of course, you were five yesterday. Today is your birthday, that makes you one year older,” he explained to her.

Nodding she ate her breakfast. She wasn’t sure she would pass as a six-year-old. She guesses it didn’t really matter, almost all of their friends and family knew she was not really a child by now. Some of those were quite interesting, but that was another story for another day. She caught movement in the corner of her eyes. Turning towards it, she discovered Daddie was putting Mollie in her playpen.

Once she was done, he attacked her face and hands with a wet wipe. Patting both older diapered girls on the bottom, he encouraged them to head upstairs. When Katie Ann went towards her bedroom, Daddie directed her into Mandie’s bedroom.

As she sat on the bed, he dressed Mandie for the church in a nice Pink Dress after changing her diaper. Setting the toddler down on the floor, he picked up Katie and strapped her down on the changing table. He walked out of the room, and the two sisters made funny faces at each other in order to kill time.

When he walked back into the room, she saw he had a dress bag and a few other items in a bag. He proceeded to strip her before changing her bottom. He put white tights and pink patent Mary Janes on her. Sitting her up, he turned to the dress bag. Unzipping it, he pulled a pink satin dress out of the bag.

He dropped it over the top of her head before buttoning up the back. When she was sitting next to Mandie she looked down at her chest and saw this dress was smocked with a message in the smocking. She would have to investigate what it says when she had a mirror.

Katie waited patiently as Daddie braided Mandie’s hair. Once he had braided the birthday girl’s hair, he tied bows in both braids. “Ok, both of you two keep clean while I get Mollie ready for church,” he told them as he walked out of the room.

As Katie turned to walk out of the room, her little sister asked, “Where are you going, Sissie?”

“I want to look in the mirror in the bathroom, Mandie.” As she looked in the said mirror she saw that the front of her dress said ‘Birthday Girl’ with six small cakes under it. She also noticed something pink behind her head. Putting her braid on her shoulder, she noticed that there were a few pink ribbons braided in it.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

As they pulled into the Church parking Stacy appeared at Katie’s door. She used the key to release the regressed girl from her car seat harness. “Happy birthday Princess. A little birdy told me you regressed again.”

“Thank you, Stacy. And the birdy was correct.”

“It is strange that my best friend is more than half my age.”

Katie didn’t say anything but stuck her tongue out. Which earned her a tap on the chin from all people but Stacy. She never expected one of her best friends to be the one dealing out a punishment to her.

The two girls went hand in hand towards the church following Auntie Sara and Daddie who had Mandie and Mollie. Katie let her mind wander back to when she while holding Stacy’s hand spilled the beans in front of the whole church. She was already engaged to Adam and was encouraged … strike that … required to do it by the preacher in order for him to marry them. It surprised her that almost everyone took it well. Those who did not either kept it to themselves or were silenced by the congregation. She had privately told her friends including Becka and Heather long before announcing it to the church.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

In the middle of the service, the preacher said, “Young children are now excused to children’s church.”

Katie scooted out of the pew and headed towards the children’s church. As she walked into the room Mrs. Fowler greeted her. “Welcome back Katie, I see you have returned to my classroom.”

The regress girl remembered the first time she walked into this classroom, all those years ago. She didn’t know anyone in this church, not even Stacy. That girl had personally decided to guide the new girl around the church. Rumor has it that Mrs. Fowler had taught six and seven-year-olds for longer than adult Katie was alive. “Yes, Daddie says I am six now.” She said nodding.

The teacher turned and directed Katie towards a chair and turned to the class. “Boys and Girls we have a new student today. Katie is joining us, she just turned six today.” As a boy started happy birthday, she interrupted and said, “John we will do that later, right now we have to learn about John the Baptist.”

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

She tried to figure out where Daddie was going when they got in the car again. It appeared he was either lost or purposely going in circles to get her lost. Soon he pulled into a banquet hall parking lot and helped all his girls out of the car. Taking Katie’s hand, he asked for her to hold Mandie’s hand. All four of them walked towards the place that looked dark or at least had a very dark-tinted glass. The door seemed to magically open up for them. He pushed Katie inside.

“SURPRISE!” came a thundering voice inside.
Looking around she saw about 30 people staring at her. There was Stacy, Becka, and Heather standing over there. Ann and Zoe were looking at her from over there. Zoe had bought her one-year-old, probably because her hubby was working. Grandma and Grandpa Telgenhof were over there talking to Auntie Brianna. Heidi was holding her mother’s hand and smiling at her, she assumed that Uncle Jim and Bobbie Jo their other daughter were here somewhere. She was shocked that they were here since they lived in Wisconsin. Continuing looking around she saw Grandma and Grandpa Olsen smiling back at her, Auntie Alexa and Uncle Brian were talking to Auntie Sara and Auntie Jill at the treat table. She assumed that their kids, Tina the youngest, and will it be Mike or Megan today had to be here somewhere. But what really shocked her was Ally and Tiff looking back at her. The first most of taken time out of her busy traveling schedule for her. Ally wasn’t supposed to admit what she did for a living, but Katie knew that it involved the words Skating and Disney. Tiff still lived in California and the fact she was in snowy Pennsylvania means this took some planning. She thought she saw tiny hands hugging Tiff’s leg. She turned to see who had opened the door and discovered her adult self’s boss’s boss Mr. Cooper standing there.

She didn’t know who to go first, but she was saved as Daddie directed her towards a table. “I know you all want to greet the birthday girl, but the food is going to get cold if we dilly-dally around. There will be plenty of time later. You should all find a name tag with your name on it.”

Katie was directed to the head table, where she was joined by Daddie and her grandparents. She took a second to check where adult Katie’s children were. She may be regressed but once a parent, always a parent. Manda was sitting with Aunt Sara and Aunt Stacie. Uncle Sam, Becka, and Heather rounded out that table of six. She searched for Mollie and found her with Aunt Alexa and her family. Aunt Jill had joined that table to make the six. Satisfied that her children were safe, she returned to her regressed form. Looking around more, she smiled at little eighteen-month-old Katie sitting with her mother Tiff. She noticed that some lady was with Ally instead of her fiancé.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

One of the servers of the place had just put a small Tinkerbelle-themed cake in front of her. She wondered how this small cake was feeding everyone in the room. After the assembled group sang Happy Birthday to the birthday princess, Katie was allowed to cut that cake. Everyone but the head table got cake pieces from the kitchen, while those on the head table were served the cake that Katie cut.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Daddie had set her in a greeting line, shaking everyone’s hand, and thanking them for coming. Most were simple because she saw them regularly on both sides of her, others like Auntie Brianna she barely saw, granted she talked to her real sister regularly on the phone.

Next in line was Tiffany and her shy young daughter, so she said: “How is my favorite costume designer, and little Katie.”

“Everything is great, been busy making the costumes for the next ballet they are doing, Giselle. Too bad you don’t live near me, you would look great as Giselle. Little Katie has decided she is going to be in her terrible twos early.” Tiff rolled her eyes after that last statement.

Older Katie exclaimed, “I told you once, and I told you multiple times, I can’t dance.”

“Who said anything about you being in the children’s ballet, I still enjoy making outfits for my little sister every once in a while,” Tiff said before kissing her little sister on the forehead. She then moved to the side to allow Ally and the Mysterious Lady to approach.

“Thank you for coming Ally, and who is this? Where is Mathew?”

“Thank you, Katie, this is my girlfriend Jennifer.” Ally paused to whisper into Katie’s ear. “Jennifer is Mathew’s female side. Be nice to her, she has never left the house before.”

“Hello, Jennifer thank you for coming to my party,” the regressed girl said while shaking Jennifer’s hand.

A very meek and quiet voice said, barely above a whisper, “It was a pleasure.”

Last but not least in the line was Mr. Cooper the head of the Zoo. “Thank you for coming to my party, sir.”

“I wouldn’t miss a chance to celebrate my favorite cutie pie’s birthday,” he said. He had been treating her like his own daughter ever since he found accidentally that she regresses. That included both her ages. But looking back, he probably treated her like that since she was a fourteen-year-old teenager.

After socializing with everyone who ever meant anything to her, she was tired. The regressed girl was glad to leave when it was time to leave. When he started the car, she was shocked to see that it was almost six o’clock. As they drove out of the parking lot, she rewinded the last couple of years to 91/2006. A lot had happened between then and now 3/17/2013. And she had picked up a lot of friends and family along the way.

-- The End --
up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

2013

Beoca's picture

Can't blame you in the slightest for not wanting to dealing with writing current events into this. This story kind of requires social behavior and closeness for it to work - and the whole story of Katie Ann always has.

Lovely story

Glenda98's picture

I totally enjoyed the whole story, it was a real treat. I haven’t left comments because I am not a writer and haven’t found anything to criticise.

Glenda Ericsson