The life of Riley part 7 - Intimacy

Printer-friendly version

After my mom and I were able to calm down we sat down in the kitchen and talked about what just happened. My family discusses these kinds of things and does not let them fester and create more pain or problems.

“Mom, I am sorry for my reaction. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings.” I assured her.

“Honey, that is okay. I think I overreacted too. I just wanted to protect my baby girl.” she told me, looking a bit upset still while holding my hand for a minute.

“I understand. I promise I will be more careful.” I told her while squeezing her hand.

“Oh mom, I almost forgot. What was the surprise you talked about?”

“Oh, I am so sorry sweetie. I totally forgot. I wanted to take you to a nail place to get your nails done, if you’d like that.” mom told me.

“That is great. I would love that. Or we could maybe just do it on our own and you could show me how to do it.” I suggested.

Mom smiled and nodded.

We both hugged again and I went back up to my room. I threw myself on my bed and started thinking about the encounter with the Italian beauty. Then I remembered that she gave me her phone number. I felt excited instantly and thought about calling or texting her. Then I remembered Sammy and felt guilty. I don’t want to hurt my girlfriends’ feelings. This was a difficult situation. I had to smile though because not too long ago when I was Randy, girls never talked to me and if they did, I was never able to say anything that resembled an intelligent sentence.

Maybe I could just innocently text her? I have to admit that I loved that Angela didn’t know I was trans. She saw me as a real girl and treated me accordingly. The thought that I would have to tell her eventually also occurred to me.

I sent a text to Angela, telling her that it was nice to meet her. I also offered to maybe meet again sometime soon so I could show her my town. Angela sounded excited through her texts. Another thing I shared with her was that my girlfriend Samantha might want to join us and if that would be okay. Angela agreed and we decided to text or call another time.

I felt relieved that I told her about my girlfriend and decided to take a little nap. After speaking to mom briefly about the upcoming trip to Boston I passed out on my bed.

The next few days were event less. Mom and I had a good time teaching and learning together. Five days before Christmas, Mary was supposed to come home. Dad and I were going to pick her up at the airport.

We embraced in a big hug and gave each other sweet little kisses when we reunited at baggage claim.

“I missed you, big sis.” I told her while we were holding each other tightly.

“I missed you too, baby sis.” Mary whispered in my ear.

I could feel all the beautiful love between her and me. The world was right again.

Dad drove us home and Mary and I were sitting in the back holding hands.
I could see dad looking in the rear view mirror and smiling at us every once in a while.

“What did my two lovley girls plan for this vacation time?” dad asked us.

“Riley and I want to do a million things. I also want to catch up with Alyssa who will be home as well.” Mary said.

“Yes. And I want to spend time with Sammy and I want to introduce Angela to Sammy.” I told them.

“Who is Angela?” Mary and dad said at the same time.

We all burst out laughing.

“Well, she is this Italian girl I made friends with while mom and I were in the book store.” I said trying to sound casual.

My dad looked at me in disbelief while I saw Mary’s jaw drop.

“Babe, you are unbelievable. You are making new friends so fast, it makes my head spin. Randy would never have been able to do that.” Mary told me with a big smile on her face.

“True. Angela was very sweet and fashionable. She is also kind of cute.” I said boldly.

“Wow, babe. Slow down. Remember, you have a girlfriend.” Mary reminded me.

“I know, I know. What’s wrong with a little eye candy?” I asked her trying to sound innocent.

“Babe, stop it!” Mary said bursting out laughing.

“Time to get home so you two giddy girls can calm down a bit.” dad said, trying to sound serious.

However, he could not hide that smile on his face. I put my head on Mary’s shoulder and we snuggled a bit in the car. Soon we were in our driveway.

After big hugs with mom, my big sister settled in quickly. Mary took a rest in her room for a while and I decided to read in my room. After about two hours I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in.” I said softly.

“Hey babe!” Mary said while giving me a big smile, a hug and a kiss.

She sat herself on the bed next to me and we snuggled. I loved feeling this close to my big sis. Our love for each other was so strong. I felt at ease and just happy.

A little while later, she started talking.

“So, my babe is into Italian girls?” Mary asked.

It sounded more like a statement and not so much like a question.

“Well, Angela is very sweet. Don’t worry though. I love Sammy. I will tell her about meeting Angela soon. I already told Angela that I have a girlfriend.” I assured Mary.

“That’s good. Anyways, we need to talk about our upcoming trip to Boston.” Mary said, sounding excited.

“Yes. I cannot wait. Looking forward to going shopping with you and mom and some sister time. Can we have some more fashion shows?” I asked her.

“Of course. I have been talking to Alyssa and she might be able to join us for one of the days of our trip.” Mary told me.

“Yay. Alyssa is a lot of fun. Are you two going to smooch again?” I asked her, feeling comfortable asking my big sister an intimate question.

“Well, it is possible.” Mary said with a grin on her face.

“Mary, can I ask you another question about smooching and sex?” I asked her, trying to be bold.

“Sure.” Mary replied with a curious look on her face.

“How does it feel to have sex? I can assume that you have done it with boys and girls, if you don’t mind me asking?” I wanted to know, feeling bolder.

“You can ask me anything, babe. Yes, I have done it with boys and girls and it is incredible. Each in its own way. Girls are more sensual. I think I like doing it with girls better but it is a lot of fun with boys too because usually they take command and you can be submissive. Have you thought about having sex?” Mary wanted to know.

“Yes, sort of. I don’t feel ready yet though. Sammy and I smooched. Nothing else happened. I think I am still a bit young but I am interested.” I told her.

“If you get to that point you will know it. If you are still unsure you can always come to me.” Mary said, seeming a bit thoughtful.

“I am so lucky to have the best big sister in the world.” I stated, while giving Mary a hug.

“Aw, thanks sis. You are the best. Let’s make some more detailed plans about our trip. Mom and dad said we will leave in two days so that we can go see those private schools.” Mary said, sounding excited.

“Good idea. I will also text Sammy. I want to spend some more time with her before we leave.” I said, while thinking about some snuggle time with my girlfriend.

“I will go back to my room and think about what I want to pack. Maybe we can watch some Gilmore Girls later?” Mary asked me.

“That sounds delightful.” I replied.

The next day I talked to Sammy. I asked mom if she can come over to our house. Mom agreed. I decided to wear a cute skirt and some black tights.

Soon there was a knock on my door and Sammy came in with a smile.
We hugged and kissed. She looked beautiful, also wearing a skirt and black tights.

“Looks like we had the same idea regarding our outfits.” Sammy said casually.

“Yeah, looks like it, darling” I said while giving her another kiss.

We settled on my bed and after a slow and nice make out session we started talking.

“I wanted to ask you about your trip to Boston. When are you leaving?” Sammy asked me.

“In two days. I’m very excited about visiting those private schools and more importantly going shopping with my sister.” I told her, smiling.

“I wish I could join you. I have a lot of family stuff going on myself. I also don’t want to just invite myself. However, I hope that when you come back that you and I could hang out with your sister and her friend Alyssa again. I had so much fun last time.” Sammy said, seeming excited.

“It was a lot of fun. I love doing those fashion shows together. I also loved being intimate with you.” I confessed.

“Me too. Being so intimate with you feels fantastic. I also didn’t hate watching your sister and Alyssa making out. Do you think they smooch a lot?” Sammy wanted to know.

“I am not sure about a lot but Mary also enjoys being with girls. Her and I just talked about this.” I told her.

“I am not surprised. You and Mary are so close. It is adorable and to be honest a bit disgusting.” Sammy told me with a big grin on her face.

“What is that supposed to mean?” I said pretending to be angry.

“You two are just super cute little love birds right from a Disney movie.” Sammy stated while laughing.

“That’s it!” I said while tackling her and starting a tickle attack.

We both were on top of one another and tickling each other with full force. We eventually had to stop because it was too much.

I looked Sammy deep in the eyes and gave her a passionate kiss. I loved feeling our nylon encased legs rubbing and touching. We kissed a bit more and soon my mom called us down for dinner.

My entire family and Sammy enjoyed a nice meal together while us three girls giggled and smiled at each other. Soon it was time to go on more adventures and I was ready for it.

We chatted away until the evening suddenly took a different turn when dad asked me a question.

“How is your Italian girlfriend?” dad asked me jokingly.

Mary, my mom and I stopped eating right away. The room fell silent. I looked over to Sammy who seemed to have frozen in time.

With an icy voice she asked me the question that I knew was coming.

“What Italian girlfriend?”

The next ten seconds felt like ten years. My mind was racing and I cursed myself for not bringing up Angela earlier. How can I explain to my girlfriend what happened?

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oops! Riley got some 'splainin' to do...

laika's picture

At the beginning of this chapter I was congratulating Riley for being smart and telling Angela she had a girlfriend and seemingly planning to tell her girlfriend about the Italian girl she met. But getting together with Sammy again it seems she'd almost completely forgotten Angela existed, which shows how important Sammy is to her, but now it looks like she's hiding something. Oh rats! After her sweet reunion with Big Sis (aren't they always/) and playing smoochies with Sammy the chapter ends on an awkward note and a potential blow-up between them. But one thing this bunch has is good communication skills, so it probably won't be too bad, or not for long...

Always great to see a new chapter of this one.
~hugs, Veronica

Passive aggressive?

So, I let this comment sit a little bit so that I can respond and not emotionally react.

I hope you weren’t trying to be passive aggressive because just so sitting by itself it comes across that way. It is not constructive criticism. Please explain.

Just to give you a bit more about my thought process. I had no idea where this story was going to go when I started it and yes, in retrospect I agree that 11 years is a bit young for considering sex. The story just ended up at that point. Riley clearly stated that she is too young.She is not too young to ask questions though. In a later chapter she tries to consider it but big sister Mary calls her to order.

Girl friend not the same as girlfriend

Jamie Lee's picture

Riley having Mary to talk with, and openly, helps Riley a great deal. Much of what's happening in her life is new, and Mary helps by honestly answering Riely's questions.

Because the relationship between Sammy and Riley is new for both of them, and they lack experience in this area, they need to be careful and not let their emotions get them in over their heads. Or leads them into an unfavorable situation.

Dad opens his mouth and asks an innocent question, which can be taken differently depending who hears the question. Dad's question put girl and friend together, which has a totally different meaning than girl who is a friend. But the problem Riley now has is explaining that Angela isn't her girlfriend but her friend who is a girl. And hoping the latter explanation is accepted.

Others have feelings too.