Transformation exercise

Printer-friendly version

"Hey Bob, I mean Bobbi, I've meant to ask, you were a fitness nut before you became a girl, do you still work out?"

"Oh yes, I want to keep my figure. But I learned the value of a sports bra after I tried jumping jacks."

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks :)

Enemyoffun's picture

Though laughing hurts because of this whatever, I needed a good laugh :)

*Rolls Eyes*

Groans! You're making Mountains out of mole hills Dots. lol
Loving Hugs Popcorn Lady

boo!

bad pun, Talia !

DogSig.png

another self story?

gasp you have been exercising

Yep--

For some of us that can lead to a black eye. Never mind the chest pains. :p

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

A black eye?

Daphne Xu's picture

I don't understand.

-- Daphne Xu

Ok, I know I will sound stupid but,

what's a drabble and how does that pertain to 100 words? It was cute, far too short, but cute. ^_^ Sarah

I am a Proud mostly Native American woman. I am bi-polar. I am married, and mother to three boys. I hope we can be friends.

LOL

Some people here call bras 'boulder-holders'. It depends on the size I guess.

it does, indeed

they used to sing "the bigger the better the tighter the sweater"

DogSig.png

yikes I've been doing it wrong!

I've been here 10 years and never noticed that. Boy is my face red!

DogSig.png

See the squiggle? ~

erin's picture

The squiggle means "about" one hundred words.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

I won't argue about the ~

It's just that the fun of writing a drabble is making it exactly 100 words and it's how Wikipedia defines it. I normally don't read the drabbles here but happened upon Dot's and if you want to define a drabble as approximately 100 words that's your prerogative. I just think it takes the challenge out of it.

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs

As someone

Who has made nearly seven thousand captions I can say that is not necessarily so. I imagine at least 10% or more of my captions (which are very short stories) are less than 100 words.

From Wikipedia:
Flash fiction is a fictional work of extreme brevity that still offers character and plot development. Identified varieties, many of them defined by word count, include the six-word story; the 280-character story (also known as "twitterature"); the "dribble" (also known as the "minisaga," 50 words); the "drabble" (also known as "microfiction," 100 words); "sudden fiction" (750 words); flash fiction (1,000 words); and "micro-story".

Some recent examples from my blog that don't really need the pictures to tell the story.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZiyR7VeyFTQ/Xg_mHS55jKI/AAAAAAAAV...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jYAcDjCUg5E/XZ2IbhcYXqI/AAAAAAAAV...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n1V5X5elSMw/XXnDbv6pyeI/AAAAAAAAV...

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs