Feral Saga Chapter 15 - Encounters

Printer-friendly version

Lolo trying to impress Scott

Feral Saga Chapter 15 - Encounters

by Nyssa

A Marvel X-Men Fanfiction starring Wolverine and Jean Grey

As we fitfully careen into our fifteenth issue, Storm seems ready to attack Logan. Has she been influenced? Jean has had a life-altering session with Scott, reliving the intense memory of his encounter with Logan, but how will it change her interactions with Logan and Scott? And Logan and Scott seem unable, at this point, to keep from being together. Where will this explosive situation lead? Could further manipulation by Magneto turn this powder keg into something even more disruptive? Or is Logan’s questionable decision-making enough to do that already?

Author‘s Note:

So, not so long between issues this time, but this turned out to be HUGE. This one has LOTS of explicit sex and Logan is clearly not dealing with her situation very well. Events are starting to move towards some sort of climax (not intended as a pun) and we‘ll see how everyone deals with the various types of fallout. Frankly, the dialog that comes to me still surprises me now and then, so even I‘m not sure EXACTLY how it will go. Thanks for still giving this weird story a chance, Once again, I‘d like to thank my proofreaders. Gabi (Xtrim), in particular, has been a huge help, but I have been blessed with several more (anonymous) reviewers and I thank them as well.

August 20, 2020 - I made some minor edits to the story and am posting them all at once.

Here’s a wiki you can use if you’re really lost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

© Nyssa 2020


The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.

          • Cheryl Hughes

 

“You want us to do what?” asked the large man in camo fatigues. “Colonel” Black had never actually served in any government’s military. He could never pass the psych evaluation for Officer Candidate School and refused to be a “grunt”. His last name wasn’t really even Black, but “Emile” never sounded tough enough to him.

“We would require you to attack the compound and try to pin down the occupants for as long as possible. You may withdraw your forces any time after the first 3 hours,” explained IC, straining to look up at the man who towered over him. IC was dressed in a very expensive-looking suit and not his usual T-shirt and black jeans.

“That’s not just any fuckin’ compound. I know who the fuck is there. We’d be lucky to last 3 minutes, let alone 3 hours.”

“Did I mention triple your usual fees? Plus we supply upgraded armor?”

“Hmm. How upgraded?” Colonel Black was definitely intrigued.

“Energy-weapon resistant to 5 times what the military uses, armor-piercing resistance is 10 times U.S. mil-spec. The weight is half that of kevlar. You could be shot at 3 meters and barely be bruised.”

“Care to demonstrate?” asked the faux Colonel.

IC paled.

“Thought so. Did you just shit your expensive pants?” Black chuckled a few times. “Five times our fee, guaranteed, and we bug out if it gets too hot. Plus we keep the armor.”

“Done,” said IC and extended his hand.

The larger man just looked at his hand and sneered. “You’re a fuckin’ mutant too, aintcha? I can smell it.”

IC just set his briefcase on the table and gestured behind him. Several SUVs pulled up and two men got out of each SUV and began unloading several large crates. IC opened the briefcase to show a large amount of cash.

“Is that the full amount?” asked Black as he picked up one of the packets of bills.

“It is,” said IC, “and the crates contain the promised armor for your men.”

“How the fuck did you know I’d… And how do you know how many men I have, or if it’ll fit?“

IC smiled. “We all have our areas of expertise. You understand the timeline?”

“What if I’d asked for more?”

“This was never really a negotiation. The timeline?”

“Yeah, yeah. I got it. We’ll throw your little party.”

“Excellent. We’ll be in touch.”

>>X<<

Logan took a step back as she realized what Storm’s glowing eyes meant. “Ororo, you don’t want to do this!” She got into a ready stance, her muscles prepared to flex in any sequence and send her in any direction.

I might not be able to dodge lightning, but I can dodge her aim,” thought Logan.

Verwüstung anrichten,” yelled Storm as she lifted off the ground.

Ok, very not good. ‘Havoc’ sounds bad.” Logan began looking for options. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck start to stand up. With as much speed as she could muster, she leapt to the opposite wall. A lightning bolt struck the floor where she’d been standing, charring the floorboards.

Storm’s head snapped over to see where Logan had jumped, her face twisted in fury. A cold wind began to blow down the hall and an ice sheet quickly formed. Logan extended her claws and sliced the tips of her boots off, the cuts on the tops of her feet quickly healing. She extended her toe talons and found her grip on the ice secure.

I really liked those boots.

She ran straight at Storm.

Storm raised her hand.

Before her hand was fully extended, Logan jumped to the ceiling and used her talons to carry her towards Storm.

“Dämon,” yelled Storm in surprise as twin lightning bolts raced down the hall through the area where Logan had been.

Logan launched herself from the ceiling, catching Storm at her shoulders and crashing them both into the wall. Before she could land another blow, Logan was thrown back by a hurricane-force wind. She clawed at a wall as she passed, using her talons to hold her in place.

Storm rose, shaking her head. She was clearly still stunned, but the wind did not stop.

Logan’s hair was whipping in the wind, pulling at her head, and she was barely able to maintain her perch on the wall. The temperature of the wind dropped dramatically and thick snow began to batter her. Ice crystals began to form over every surface.

Storm was now standing up straight, lifting off the ground and raising her hands again.

“What the hell is going on,” shouted a very confused Jean, from a side hallway next to where Storm was standing.

Storm turned and cried out, “Jean, you must help me. She is like a demon! She attacked me, accused me of horrible things! Please!”

Logan tried to shout above the roaring wind, but snow stung her eyes and nearly choked her.

Jean, looking grim, nodded and looked at Logan perched on the wall and raised one hand toward her and another to her forehead.

Ororo immediately crumpled to the ground. The blizzard was snuffed out, although the ice still covered everything.

Logan dropped to the floor, breathing heavily, with ice encrusting her eyelashes. “Well, that was weird,” she said.

Jean rushed over and slid into Logan, hugging her fiercely.

“Damnit, those were my favorite boots,” Logan said, looking down at her bare toes.

>>X<<

“You know, if anyone on the team could kill me, it’s probably Ororo,” mused Logan. She and Jean were outside one of the Med Bay rooms.

“Lolo, you know she wouldn’t if she was in her right mind,” said Jean, putting her hand on Logan’s arm.

“I know,” said Logan, turning to Jean. “But thank you, again, for coming to my rescue.” She stepped closer to Jean. “For trusting me, that it was Ororo that was the one attacking me.”

Jean put her hand on Logan’s cheek and stared into her eyes. “I will always trust you. With my life, with my heart, always.” Then she kissed Logan. It was soft but lingered. “Besides, I’ve already told you that you’re not allowed to die. You promised.”

Logan smiled and leaned her head on Jean’s shoulder. She wrapped her arms around Jean to hug her, but she couldn’t help feeling guilty and wanted to hide her face for a moment.

For Jean, the show of affection had an entirely different effect. It reminded her of the intense memory she’d shared with Scott. Logan cuddling up to her reminded her of how Logan had approached Scott, all demure and uncertain. She found herself becoming very aroused at the thought. The parallel with the current situation wasn’t lost on her either. After all, she had just rescued Logan and was feeling pretty triumphant right about now.

Logan didn’t miss the signs of arousal, but she was surprised by the intensity of Jean’s gaze when she lifted Logan’s head off her shoulder. She was still a little off-balance from Storm’s attack, but when Jean kissed her and pulled her against her breasts while crushing her lips against her own, she moaned at the sudden change in demeanor. Jean’s tongue pushed insistently into her mouth and she welcomed it and teased it with her own tongue. Logan’s head was swimming when Jean broke off their kiss.

“Lolo my love,” Jean said huskily. “I have to have you. Please let me make love to you.”

Logan simply nodded and the two fairly ran to Jean’s room, hand-in-hand.

Once they were in the room, they broke apart and began undressing, kissing between each article they removed. Once they were naked, Jean took Logan in her arms and began kissing her neck while gently stroking her sides, her breasts, and her belly. Logan’s skin felt alive with sensation and she moaned her appreciation as she sought out Jean’s breasts.

Jean was picturing herself as male, with a cock. It was what she knew she wanted ever since sharing the memory with Scott. When Logan felt a cock bobbing against her thigh she was surprised.

“Is it ok?” asked Jean, momentarily stopping her kissing and looking Logan in the eyes.

“Anything, I just want to please you,” answered Logan as she moved her lips close to Jean’s. “Whatever you want. I love you,” she whispered against Jean’s lips.

Jean felt a swelling of love, but it was also combined with a sense of possession and confidence. She moved them to the bed and began to kiss Logan and fondle her breasts before Logan was even lying down. Jean climbed onto the bed, her legs straddling Logan as she hovered over her and pulled gently at Logan’s left nipple.

Logan squirmed with excitement, and when Jean slipped a hand between her legs, she reached up to play with Jean's breasts.

Jean felt the dissonance with her fantasy of taking Logan as a male and shook her head and gently pushed Logan's hands away.

Jean kissed her, her tongue aggressively making its way into Logan’s mouth. Logan responded avidly and moved her lips against Jeans and sucked at her lower lip. Jean responded by gently biting Logan’s lower lip in return and moved her legs between Logan’s and began to move the head of the virtual double dildo up and down Logan’s labia, slowly going deeper. Logan reached between them and guided it into herself as the clitoral stimulation was making it hard for her to concentrate. Before it was more than a couple of inches into her, she used her hand to push the dildo up into Jean several times. Jean moaned into her mouth, but then again took Logan's hand away.

Logan looked puzzled as Jean broke their kiss. “I just want to give you some pleasure,” Logan said.

Jean smiled and said, “Then just give yourself to me.”

“I’m yours,” she said, “always.”

Jean was incredibly turned on by this and began stroking the cock, no longer just a dildo for Jean, into and out of Logan, who grasped at the sheets and wrapped her legs around Jean’s hips to pull her in. As Logan’s hips rose to meet Jean’s thrusts, Jean had to use both hands to support herself. Her breasts swayed and brushed against Logan’s, the nipples sending pulsing shocks every time they grazed Logan’s skin.

But this, again, interfered with her fantasy, so Jean formed a psychic binding of her breasts to keep them in place and to keep them from distracting her. Logan noticed the change and was puzzled, but then Jean began kissing her aggressively again and she was swept up in Jean’s passion.

Now that Jean had established a rhythm to her thrusting, she was able to use one of her hands to massage Logan’s breast, taking the nipple between her thumb and index finger and pulling, then placing her palm over it and pressing in.

Hearing Logan squeal lightly with each thrust of her hips and drive of her virtual cock into Logan, Jean began to thrust even harder, barely even pulling back, just thrusting her vulva against Logan’s. When she broke off their kiss and nipped Logan on the neck, Logan began to cum.

Jean smiled as she watched Logan's face. This was what she wanted to see. She pumped the invisible cock even harder into Logan’s pussy and ensured that she made contact with Logan’s clit. Logan’s convulsions made her appear frozen, but inside she felt like she was a frenzy of spasming, liquid fire that raced from her clit to her breasts and along every millimeter of her skin where it touched Jean. But even as she appeared immobile, her finger talons pierced the sheets where she clutched at them.

But it isn’t the same,” thought Jean. There were no mewling cries, no desperate looks from Logan. No begging, nor pleading in her eyes for Jean to fuck her as there had been in the memory.

Jean slowed her strokes and Logan slowly came back to herself. She smiled up at Jean.

“Please kiss me,” she said.

Jean kissed her for a few minutes, idly moving her virtual cock slowly in Logan’s pussy until Logan had begun to lift her breasts up to rub herself against Jean. Jean tentatively tweaked one of Logan’s nipples and, when she was rewarded by a soft moan and Logan thrust her breast against Jean’s hand, she knew Logan was ready for another round.

Jean slowly began a rougher fucking and more aggressive treatment of Logan’s breast. Her tongue was even more demanding in Logan’s mouth. Logan responded by raising her hips off the bed to meet Jean’s thrusts and making little cries and moans at each thrust. After only a few minutes, Jean could feel Logan’s vagina begin to clamp down on her virtual cock. Soon they were both cumming and clutching at each other.

As they lay there side-by-side and Logan rained little kisses on Jean's neck, Jean knew in her heart that while Logan had thoroughly enjoyed the rough fucking, she hadn’t approached what she’d experienced in Scott’s memory. Jean hadn’t claimed her.

Jean felt oddly empty. She clearly had Logan's love but knew that someone else had brought her to a higher peak of ecstasy. “Since when am I so competitive?” she wondered. “I know I have her heart, what more could I want?

In the emptiness left by her failure to fully realize her fantasy of taking Logan as a male and drive her to higher peaks of rapture than she’d ever before experienced, Jean tried to find a way to deal with her disappointment. She knew that it wouldn’t be the last time that she would want to take Logan with her psychic cock, nor would she avoid their amazing, basic girl-on-girl sex. But still, she felt somewhat adrift, uncertain about how she felt about the fact it wasn’t the skill, or the technique, or even the emotion that had made the difference in Lolo’s reaction; it was who she was. Or, rather, who she wasn’t.

So, lying in the afterglow with Logan wrapped in her arms, it occurred to her that she now, almost perversely, wanted what Logan had just experienced. She wanted to be roughly fucked. And she wanted it from the same person that Logan wanted; she wanted Scott.

>>X<<

“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for coming,” began Admiral Delacroix. “I know this has been an odd request, gathering all of you here, in this concrete bunker with no access to technology and I want to thank you for taking this seriously. If you are looking around and wondering why this particular group has been assembled, it is very simple. We are the world’s governments who use computers to run their military and grid infrastructure.”

The Admiral looked around. “And that is why we are all under attack.”

There were the expected murmurs of alarm, which came in waves as the various translators relayed his words.

“The United States has been able to detect a breach in our systems and we have worked with many of you to verify that the same breach has occurred in your systems. This breach has introduced a virus. But, unlike any virus we have ever encountered, it is highly evolved and highly adaptive. Not only does it run on every platform we use, but it is integrated into our security, control, network, and backup systems and has been for some time. There are no exceptions for any government represented in this room. You cannot simply delete it, you cannot go to a backup, you cannot even start fresh from a clean system without the virus reinfecting and reacting. And from what we can tell, any attempt to eliminate the virus, or even communicate your knowledge of its existence would trigger some combination of shutdowns of essential grid infrastructure, the launch of missiles, and assassinations by drone strike.”

The stunned expressions and the reactions were much louder and longer this time. The Admiral was quite sure he could guess that most of them were saying, “What can we do?”

He gestured for silence. “I did not have you come here and stand before you to give you a death sentence, nor propose that we go back to the stone age. Rather, I want to assure you that we have a cure. We have developed a counter-virus that will isolate, contain, and then eradicate this virus from our systems. We have tested it fully on several systems that were scheduled to be decommissioned and that we isolated from any network connection. It works. But we must do this in a coordinated fashion. If even one of our governments fails to implement this counter-virus, or delays, then we will all be reinfected. And, from what we know, the virus will respond to our attempts at eradication with a vengeance. It will be swift, and it will be terrifyingly brutal. I need all of you to commit to implementing this coordinated countermeasure. We cannot succeed if even one of us fails.”

A member of the British delegation stood. “Admiral Delacroix, you know you have our support, but please tell us, where did this virus originate?”

“Magneto. Or at least his band of mutants.”

“Then,” stated a member from France with only a slight accent. “With respect, have the X-Men been involved in your strategy? Who is to say what he might do if we remove this virus? Or if he is already anticipating it?”

The Admiral sighed. “The X-Men have been involved. In fact, until recently we had a liaison stationed with them. However, we have kept the timing of this meeting and our coordinated action just to the governments of the world. The human governments. While I trust the X-Men, we cannot be too careful. Ultimately, this is an attack by mutants on humans.”

“Still,” said the French member, “I think we need them to be ready. I would strongly urge that we brief them as soon as possible.”

The Admiral looked around the room, noting how many heads were nodding in agreement. “Very well, but not until the uploads have been completed. You have your instruction packets and we have already shipped appropriate media to your locations. Remember, you must not use any technology to communicate any details with your people. Use only wired voice communications and keep it vague. Everything is in the packets, they need only follow the instructions. You need only authorize them to do so. And we must move swiftly, we do not know how long we can keep this operation secret.”

The Russian and Chinese delegations both stood. “How do we know what is in this code? This could be a trick.”

The Admiral turned to the door to the bunker and nodded. Four men entered the room. “Gentlemen, I assume you recognize at least some of these men. Yuri Planchenko and Yao Xi are each legendary computer scientists in Russia and China, respectively. The other gentlemen will be familiar to some others in this room. All of them, and others, helped us develop this counter virus and can attest to its content and motive.”

The four men stood beside the Admiral and nodded.

The Chinese delegate sat down, but the Russian delegate had a couple more questions. “What of our computer sites that you don’t know about? How will we get the appropriate media to them in time?”

The Admiral smiled. “I think I can guarantee there aren’t any such locations. We actually got all of the locations by tracing the virus code and comparing it to our own intelligence. It seems to keep a shared roadmap of all of its infections. We have actually been saved somewhat by the infrequency of some of our connections. The virus has spread everywhere, but it cannot yet coordinate immediately across all of them. That is not likely to remain true for long. But if there are any sites we don’t know about or there are multiple viruses, we are all screwed. If I’m wrong and we did miss any of your secret sites, you must let us know. This is not a time for secrecy. If we miss even one computer, this is all for nothing. Now, we must upload the countermeasures at 1600 hours GMT tomorrow. Three hours after that, all of the systems the virus has infected will have had at least one connection and received another full cycle update. I don’t think we can delay any longer without being found out. Once the upload has been accomplished, I will reach out to the X-Men. Agreed?”

Slowly, as the translation made its way around the room, everyone nodded.

>>X<<

Logan went back to the mirror again to check her makeup and her outfit. “This is stupid. You don’t actually want him to get turned on.” The image in the mirror was very different from the young girl she’d seen this morning. This girl, no this woman, was exotic, more mature, and very, very sexy. Her hair was tousled and her makeup made her eyes stand out in a way that was entirely different from what Jean did.

It would still be nice to have a least some effect on the boy,” she mused.

When she had awoken in Jean’s bed, Jean was already gone. She was exhilarated by the lovemaking she’d experienced with Jean. It seemed like they had reached some new level of intimacy. Maybe they could survive what had happened. But she would actually have liked to continue, and she was still somewhat aroused by the memory.

When she looked at herself in Jean’s mirror, looking slightly disheveled, she remembered that Scott was supposed to be meeting her and decided to try out the new look she’d been planning, so she had raced back to her room to prepare.

She heard Scott walking down the hallway. Despite her misgivings, she struck a pose at the doorway to her bathroom.

When Scott stepped into her room and saw her, he stopped dead and his mouth dropped open. He stared for five full seconds as Logan’s sexy smile widened and his cock began to engorge. “Logan?”

“Dickhead?” Logan giggled sexily. “Like the new look?”

“Uhh, yeah. You look… amazing.”

“Well, it’s nice to get some appreciation… even if it was a long time coming,” she purred as she walked towards him.

The way she walked and that sexy smile had Scott fully aroused now. “I thought that you thought… I mean, didn’t you say this was a bad idea?”

That stopped her. “I did.” She nodded several times and looked at the floor. The attack by Storm, the incredible sex with Jean, it had all pushed away thoughts about what she’d done. What they had done. Even when the excitement of trying out this new look on Scott had taken her, she hadn’t really thought things through. But now she could see that she was playing with fire. Now the weight of her actions hit her anew.

Scott stood there, cock still fully erect, but uncertain what he should do.

“Am I a horrible person?” she asked quietly as her eyes began to sting and fill with tears.

Scott closed the distance between them and took her in his arms. Logan laid her head on his shoulder. “No, you’re not,” he said, placing his cheek against the top of her head. “I can’t imagine going through what you have, or even what I put you through.”

Logan was quiet as she inhaled his scent and felt his erection pushing into her lower belly. She remembered so many times being held by him, just like this. Even if it was someone else’s memories, it still felt familiar and comforting.

“It was a horrible mistake though, wasn’t it?” She asked into his shoulder.

He nodded. “It was, but it was the after-effects of the drug and us not dealing with it.”

She hugged him tighter, her breasts mashing against his hard ribs and upper abs. “So we should pretend it never happened?” She raised her head to look up at him. She idly noted that she always liked it when he wore those ruby sunglasses.

His lips were so close…

“Except to learn from it,” he said. “We have to deal with what happened. We have to communicate and not let things build up again.”

“Things,” she said, her focus more on his lips than his words, as she nodded. Her nipples were nearly as erect as Scott’s cock at this point.

Scott just stared into her eyes for several seconds. “You wanted me to tell you about Don?”

Logan stiffened in his arms. “What did he say?”

“He said, ‘Tell her to grab on if happiness finds her and never let go.’”

“Why... Why would he tell you that?”

“He thought you were sending him away; breaking up with him,” Scott started.

Logan looked forlorn, “No, I just needed…”

Scott put a finger on her lips. “I know, I told him. I said I’ve never met anyone for whom honor meant more and that if you said you would find him and talk to him when you were ready that you would. I told him I would bet my life on one of your promises and that I have.”

Logan smiled at that and looked down at Scott’s chest where her breasts pushed up against it. Her right hand idly played with his hair at the back of his head.

“I wish,” said Logan after a moment. “I wish the world could just take a break for a second. I wish we could just shut everything out.” All stiffness left Logan’s body and she began to cry. Scott’s hand was still at her cheek where he’d put his finger to her lips. He caressed her cheek and pulled her to him. He kissed her lips gently, trying to calm and reassure her. Then he did it again.

Then he paused.

Logan closed her eyes, her tears stopped for now, and presented her lips for another kiss. “Please,” she said, barely above a whisper.

Scott kissed her. It wasn’t the gentle kisses he’d just bestowed, nor was it the aggressive, crushing kiss of their last time together. It was soft but insistent and his tongue, when it pushed between their lips was gentle and inviting.

Logan moaned softly into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck. She moved her head to feel his lips slide against hers and tasted her lipstick on his tongue. She pulled them to the bed and pulled him down onto it with her, trying not to let his lips leave hers for even a moment.

Once they were on the bed, she reached between them and released the clasp on her top and squirmed out of it. Then she started pulling Scott’s shirt up his body. He broke off the kiss to pull it over his head and throw it across the room. He looked down at her for a moment, lying there on the bed, her nipples erect, her eyes half-closed, and her lips puffy from their kissing. Logan was afraid that he’d stop and just as afraid he’d continue.

“God you’re beautiful,” he said. “And for this moment, you’re mine.”

With that, he leaned down and took Logan’s left nipple deep into his mouth and sucked while running his tongue all around it.

“Yes,” said Logan breathily, “yours.”

She reached down and pushed her pants over her hips and then managed to use her feet to get them the rest of the way off. Scott, catching on, raised himself up so that the two of them could get his pants off, but he never lost contact with her breast.

When his cock sprang free, Logan grabbed it and stroked it gently several times. She ran her thumb over the head, feeling the precum oozing out and used it as lubrication as she pressed her thumb into the fleshy crown. Scott moaned deeply into her breast.

He raised himself up to kiss her again and Logan helped guide his cock to her pussy. When she had the head between the folds of her labia, she pressed it into the slick flesh to lubricate it as Scott began to push inwards. Slowly, his cock would spread the walls of her vagina and then retreat, going deeper each time. Logan squirmed and moved her hips trying to get the maximum sensation, but still trying to let Scott set the pace.

Once he was fully inside her and the base of his cock nestled against her clitoral hood, Scott began to stroke and pull at her breast in time with his thrusts into her. The movements and his actions were so familiar, and yet they seemed tinged with a little more ardor, a little more excitement. It made her feel special and desired. Even if she couldn’t read his mind as Jean could, she knew that he was trying to make this special for her. But he didn’t treat her like she was going to break, instead, he sought to bring her pleasure however she wanted, testing her limits. He was loving but aggressive. She fairly swooned as he began to pull at her nipples and then curled his head to take one into his mouth. She heard herself calling his name over and over.

When he brought her to climax, it wasn’t the clutching, convulsive climax she’d experienced with Jean or even the last time with Scott. But somehow it was even more special, even more intimate. He held her and kissed her over and over as the mini-orgasmic aftershocks continued and she recovered. She was actually a little teary from the emotion.

Scott, who hadn’t yet cum, just moved ever so slightly within her. He didn’t press in, nor slide more than a few millimeters in or out as he waited for Logan to be ready to continue.

As the aftershocks faded and her breasts responded to the delicious feeling of sliding against his sweaty chest, she kissed him ardently. Scott took this as a signal to begin sliding his cock in and out of her. Slowly at first, but as she eagerly met his thrusts and whimpered into his mouth, he began to thrust more aggressively and grind the base of his cock into her at the end of each thrust. He was much more urgent this time.

Logan lifted her hips off the bed at each of his thrusts into her and pulled back to increase the downward pressure on his cock as he pulled out, but always careful to keep him firmly inside her. Still, with each lift of her hips, he was lifted into the air. Her breasts pressed against him and her nipples seemed to trace grooves in his chest.

Scott sought out her lips to calm her and it worked as she was taken by the swirling emotion of his urgent, passionate kiss. She grasped at the sheets and was soon cumming again, her vaginal walls clasping his cock firmly. He grunted and began to cum.

They continued to move against each other, kissing over and over until he slipped out and lay next to her.

They stared into each other’s eyes for several minutes, neither saying a word. Finally, Scott kissed her. She put her hand behind his neck and moved her head to feel his lips slide against hers. When his tongue slipped into her mouth, she pounced on it with her own and whimpered slightly.

But eventually, Scott broke off the kiss. Then he kissed her once again, softly.

She lay there after the kiss with her eyes closed and her lips partially pursed as he slipped away from her and got out of the bed.

Scott walked over to gather his clothes as Logan rested her head on one elbow and watched for a moment, appreciating how his bare ass looked as he moved.

Logan got up from the bed, the covers slipping from her body. Scott had just pulled his shirt on as she got up and was transfixed by her naked form as she walked like a jungle cat towards him. Her breasts swayed hypnotically and her hair was tousled, but still looked impossibly sexy. There was the faintest of smiles on her lips.

“Scott,” she said, putting her arms on his shoulders and moving against him so that her breasts pushed slightly against his chest and her face was inches from his. Her naked body was pressed against his, fully clothed. “Thank you for this. This time was so special to me. I mean, I know we can’t let this happen again and I do feel awful, but at the same time…”

Scott nodded and leaned his forehead against hers, as much to keep from kissing her as anything else. “I know what you mean. It’s not like we’re any more awful than we already were. And we needed to get it fully out of our system. Now we can go back to how we were before.”

“Exactly... dickhead,” she said with a smile. “But first, Scott,” she pulled back so she could look directly into his eyes, or at least into those sunglasses. “I really do want to thank you. This was healing, not having our last time together be angry and animalistic. More like I remember us, more like lovers…”

The two of them stared at each other for several seconds before Logan moved so that her lips were just an inch from Scott’s. He closed the gap slowly and when his lips touched hers she melted into his embrace. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around her naked body. For several minutes, there was the only sound of their kissing - muffled sounds of satisfaction. Finally, they broke apart.

Logan stepped back and Scott reluctantly let his hands slip from her naked flesh.

Scott was struck with a vision at that moment as he saw his hand slide from her hip. A flash of what he’d seen when talking to Don. He saw himself with Logan at his side, her head on his shoulder as they watched their children at play.

“I should go,” he said finally.

Logan just nodded and crossed her arms over her breasts. She thought back to her lovemaking with Jean and was struck by how similarly they had both treated her. But she couldn’t deny that she felt even more tied to Scott now than ever before.

Scott turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Logan just stood there, nude, watching him go.

Logan went and sat on the bed. It was a few seconds before the first sob wracked her body. As she held her face in her hands and continued sobbing, she knew in her heart that her mate had just walked out on her. She loved him with an intensity that hurt.

But she was just as certain that she felt exactly the same way about Jean and Don.

What the hell have I done?

>>X<<

“Good morning, my love,” said Jean, rising and kissing Logan lightly on the lips as she came into the Med Bay. “This is quite a dramatic change in look.”

“What, this old thing,” smirked Logan, gesturing at her outfit, the same one she’d worn to impress Scott. “I just was feeling like I needed to find my own style and… this is a first attempt.”

“Hot,” pronounced Jean. “Definitely…” Jean looked a little closer. “Hon, do you have any Asian ancestry?”

“I wouldn’t know. Could be some Tartar, based on what little I do know, why?”

“Just something about how you’ve played up your eyes.” Jean hugged her and kissed her again. “You actually remind me of someone, but I can’t place her.”

“Should I be jealous?”

“You are the only woman for me. Literally.”

Logan smiled. “I was hoping to see Ororo. See how she’s doing.”

“Still under. Charles is with her now. Einfluss did a real number on her.”

“Einfluss?”

“That mutant that we tracked leaving Sabretooth’s base? Her name was Einfluss.”

“Oh yeah, I never knew her name. So she lived up to her name?”

Jean cocked her head to the side a little. “I forget how many languages you speak. German too?”

“Apparently Ororo does too. She was yelling at me in German.”

Jean shook her head. “I’m pretty sure that’s not a language Ororo knows. What did she say?”

“Well, after telling me that I was being inconsiderate by still being a woman, in English, she started yelling at me in German that I’d broken her heart. I have zero clue what that meant.”

“Huh,” said Jean. “I think I do. When we intercepted Einfluss and followed her ship, she made telepathic contact with another mutant. She wasn’t very well trained, so I was able to tap into the mental communication. It was someone that she was very much in love with. She was contacting her to tell her she was going to have to crash her ship to avoid capture. She also wanted to apologize for all the hurt and the pain she’d caused. Apparently, they’d been separated for some time. The person she contacted, her lover, didn’t start out life as a woman and, when she transitioned, apparently their relationship broke apart. But they never stopped loving each other.”

“That’s so sad,” said Logan, getting a little teary. “I can’t believe I’m getting choked up over someone who just had one of my friends try to kill me. Do you know why she sent Storm after me? Or how she did it if she’s dead?”

Jean nodded. “We think so. Charles says she was part of a group that believes they are fighting for the rights of mutants and are aligned with Magneto. As for how, it seems Einfluss was able to implant suggestions or urges and doesn’t need to actually be there when they activate.”

“Kinda like a post-hypnotic suggestion?”

“Yes, but far more effective and insidious. This time, based on what you said, it sounds like some of Einfluss’s personality got incorporated into the suggestion.”

“Can Chuck unwind it? Will we ever be able to trust that Storm isn’t going to go all Seigfried on us?”

“Seigfried?”

“German legend, never mind.”

“Oh. Yes, Charles thinks we can help her, but it’s going to take us a few hours.”

“Us? I mean, I came to check on Ororo, but I was hoping to run into you...”

“Yes, sorry my love. I’ll catch up to your sexy little butt later.” She kissed Logan very thoroughly.

When Jean stepped away, Logan could still feel her lips on hers. Now she was very aroused and more than a little frustrated.

Maybe I’ll go find Kitty and change into my training outfit and get another Danger Room workout. There are still some groins that could use rearranging,” she thought, smirking.

She was so lost in thought, planning the scenario for her Danger Room session, that she almost didn’t see the figure standing awkwardly in the hallway near her room.

“Scott?”

“I wasn’t hanging out here,” he said quickly. “I was looking for Jean.”

“Oh,” said Logan, a little disappointed. She found herself continuing towards Scott until they were standing very close. It was almost physically difficult for her not to kiss him. “She’s in the Med Bay, with Charles. They’re working on Ororo.”

“Oh,” said Scott. He didn’t move away. He just continued to look at Logan.

“She said it would be a few hours.” Logan also thought about the kiss Jean had given her. And how aroused she’d left her. Then a thought came to her. It sounded like Don speaking to her. “If happiness should find you, you have to grab onto it with everything you’ve got.

She closed the gap between them and put her hands on Scott’s chest. His very hard, chiseled chest.

“Logan, what are you…”

She presented her lips, just an inch from his and said, “Please kiss me, dickhead.”

“Logan,” he said. “We’re in the hallway.”

“Well, will you kiss me in my room?” she asked, pulling him quite easily into her room.

Only one person witnessed that scene, Bobby Drake. He had just opened his door when Scott had said, “We’re in the hallway,” so he’d seen how close they were. He didn’t catch what Logan said in reply, but he had stood there as she smiled and backed into her room, pulling an unresisting Cyclops by the hand.

Bobby had stared at her door for over 10 seconds after it had slammed. He was tempted to go over and put his ear against it, but remembering Logan’s keen hearing and sense of smell, decided against it.

Still, the scene had quite an effect on him. “I’m never going to get any studying done,” he grumbled and closed his own door. He is too young for us to speculate on how he spent the next hour.

Back in Logan’s room, she was having quite an effect on Scott. Once they were in the room, she had pressed him up against the door and once again moved to a position where her lips were less than an inch from his. “Now?” she whispered.

Scott had wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. As she stretched her own arms around his neck and sighed into his mouth, he had spun them around so that her back was pressed gently up against the door. Logan gasped at the action and her nipples poked against her leather top and she felt a slippery, gooey feeling begin in her vagina. Her head swam slightly at the excitement stirred within her. It was a demanding action, but it felt more like it was a dance and she found it extremely erotic that he was taking charge and showing her how much he desired her.

As they kissed, Logan placed Scott’s right hand on her breast and had him press it against her. Her ass was pressed against the door, and she raised one foot to place it behind Scott’s calf. She had to stop kissing to catch her breath for a moment and was delighted when Scott immediately began to kiss and nip at her neck. When he took an earlobe between his teeth, she shuddered all over and made a deep groaning noise.

Scott looked her in the eyes and moved his hand from her breast to the clasp of her top. They were both silent as her top came open to reveal her breasts, but both were breathing heavily. Scott bent down and took one nipple into his mouth and the other in his hand. Logan’s breath caught and she whimpered at the intense feeling.

Her panties felt positively gooey, as did most of her pelvic area. If the door hadn’t been behind her, she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to stand. When Scott undid her pants and pushed them over her hips, she cradled his head between her breasts and tried to handle a wave of dizziness she felt from her level of arousal. She managed to kick off her boots and was suddenly acutely aware that she was standing there, pinned against the door naked, while Scott was pressed against her and fully clothed. Somehow this ratcheted up her arousal level even further and her breath began to come in gasps.

Scott stood up and kissed her again. It was a soft kiss and felt like a tease as her level of excitement had her desperate for more. He didn’t even press his chest against her breasts and her nipples ached and throbbed in the cold air of the room. She whimpered again and threw herself against him, one arm wrapping around his neck and the other reaching down to find his cock. When she found it hard and pulsing in his pants, she smiled against his lips. She felt desired, vulnerable, and his.

When he finally brought her to the bed and removed his own clothes she had laid there watching him avidly, idly playing with her erect nipples. Her nipples were proudly erect and her labia glistening with her fluids.

When he made love to her, it was again so familiar and yet more ardent than she could ever remember from her “Jean memories”. She had cum crying out his name and begging him to fuck her. Her orgasm had her frantic with sensation and her talons had actually left marks on Scott’s ass.

After he had emptied his cum deep in her, she had pleaded with him to stay inside her. They had laid together, connected for several minutes, not saying a word as they caught their breaths and cooled off. Logan had just held her cheek against his neck and reveled in the chance to lay with him and inhale his familiar scent. Eventually, his cock had deflated and slipped from her and they laid side-by-side.

“You know we’re going to have to tell her,” said Scott, playing with Logan’s hair.

Logan shook her head and buried her face into his right pec.

“Logan, we…”

She quickly raised up and had a finger at his lips before he even fully registered that she had moved.

“Shush,” she said. She took her finger away and kissed him firmly, but without slipping her tongue between his lips.

She looked down his body to his partially erect cock that was just beginning to recover from their lovemaking. She grasped it gently in her hand and began to stroke it. She looked at him and smiled.

“You promised Jean that you would love her for the rest of your life and she promised you the same.”

“Yes, exactly,” he said.

“Scott,” she said, leaning closer and continuing to stroke his cock. “To me, that was me that you promised.: She had to pause as the emotion caused her to choke up a little. “I’m not ready to give you to another woman for the rest of your life, no matter how much I love Jean. Not yet. I can’t just turn my feelings off like a switch. I just need a moment.” She stared into his face, wishing more than ever that she could read his mind like Jean could. “And for this moment,” she said, still stroking his rapidly stiffening cock. “You are mine and I am yours. That’s all that matters right now. Here, in this room, in this bed, the rest of the world doesn’t exist.” She took his hand and placed it on her cheek. “Now look me in the eye and say, ‘Mine.’”

“Mine,” he said.

She turned her face towards his hand at her cheek and kissed it. “That’s right.”

Logan slid down his body, maintaining eye contact. She had continued stroking his cock and it was nearly hard by now.

Scott raised his head slightly to be able to watch her. Logan smiled seductively as she moved between his legs and settled her breasts softly against his thighs. She placed the head of his cock against her pursed lips and wetly slid them around the glans. Then she extended her tongue flatly and made the same circuit. Scott’s head bobbed slightly as he tied to keep his focus. His cock throbbed with his pulse.

Logan pushed her hand to the base of his cock and took it as deep into her mouth as she could without breaking eye contact. The taste of the two of them on his skin drove her arousal even higher.

“Scott,” she said, giving his cock a long lick. “Could you do something for me?”

“At this point… Uhh, I think I’d promise you anything.”

Logan chuckled lightly and took his cock deep into her throat and slowly drew her lips along it as she sucked and pulled back. When she continued her voice was husky. “When it’s just us, do you think you could call me Lolo?” She swirled her tongue thickly around his glans and then took him deep into her mouth again while staring directly into his visor.

“Oh god, yes Lo-LO!” He involuntarily grabbed for her head. When he went to pull away, she grabbed his hand and placed it back on her head, maintaining eye contact the entire time. She began enthusiastically bobbing her head as Scott gently held her head in place. Each time she reached the base of his cock, she would clamp down on it with her lips and slowly pull back, maintaining suction. Then, at the top, she would either lick it as if it were her favorite ice cream or run her tongue all around the glans before sliding back down. The entire time, her green, heavily-lidded eyes tried to stare directly at Scott’s face, losing contact only as she neared the base.

Her pussy fairly thrummed with excitement at this action. She began squirming so that her nipples rolled over his legs. Soon she was rewarded with the sweet taste and slippery feel of his precum on her tongue. She pulled his cock from her mouth with a slight pop and slid herself up his body, kissing her way up his stomach, across his chest, and up to his neck.

Scott took her face in his hands and raised her so that he could kiss her. As their tongues playfully dueled, Logan reached down between them and grabbed his stiff cock. She raised her hips over his and guided his cock to her vulva. She was momentarily distracted as he grasped one of her breasts. She moaned as he cupped it and pressed it against her body, his thumb flicking the nipple.

She regained control and slid the head of his cock up and down her slick labia a few times, before finding the right angle and sliding it up into her vagina. As he continued to spread her vaginal walls and she slid her hips closer to his, she reached for his hands and placed them on her hips. Then she held his wrists as she moved her hips back and forth, milking his cock. Scott got the idea pretty quickly.

Logan nodded enthusiastically as he began to exert his own pressure on her hips, signaling the pace he wanted. She threw her head back and presented her breasts to his mouth. The nipples looked so erect they fairly throbbed.

As he took her left nipple into his mouth and pulled her hips against him, she cried out and thrust her hips in a small circle against the base of his cock over and over. The top of each circle pressed her clitoris into the base of Scott’s cock. It occurred to her that it felt like her clit was vibrating at 100 times her heartbeat. That was her last coherent moment for several minutes as she spasmed and her vaginal walls clamped down on his cock.

By the time her orgasm subsided enough for her to focus, Scott was furiously pulling at her hips and clutching her ass. He switched his mouth to the other breast, but he was having trouble maintaining suction as his moans and grunts were becoming more and more vocal.

Logan smiled down at him and tried to control her kegel muscles in time with their trusting, increasing the pull as his cock withdrew.

“God Lolo, I’m close… Are you?”

Since she’d already cum, she nodded. “Yes my love, cum in me.”

Scott reacted by moaning even louder, but then he pulled her hard against him and grinding. Logan was caught off guard by this, as well as him nipping firmly on her right nipple and found herself cumming again, just as she felt his cock jump within her and a hot flood of cum enter her.

As they thrust a few more times, Scott kissed her. Her heart felt like it had swollen to twice its normal size. When Scott’s cock finally deflated enough that it slipped out, followed by a surprising amount of fluid, both of them broke off the kiss to smile and laugh lightly.

They stayed entwined and fell asleep in each other's arms, occasionally kissing before sleep took them, but not saying a word. Logan woke up when Scott slipped from the bed, but she didn't let him know. As he quietly pulled on his clothes, she stared at the wall. Only when he had closed the door did the tears start to fall.

>>X<<

“There you are, I’ve been looking all over for you,” said Jean, walking into the dining area.

Logan was sitting with Kitty, who was staring at the huge plate of food Logan was busily scarfing down.

“What’s up?” Logan asked around a mouthful of food.

Jean looked at Logan’s plate and said, “Well, your appetite, apparently.”

“I know, right?” asked Kitty. “It’s crazy, and this is her second plate. She’ll probably still be all slinky tomorrow too. Not fair.”

“I don’t know,” said Logan. “My bra and my pants might have been a little tight this morning.” She shrugged.

“I swear, if your boobs are getting bigger...” said Kitty.

“Maybe it’s your period,” suggested Jean. “I mean, maybe you and I are synched? Mine starts in two days.”

Logan shook her head and swallowed a large mouthful of mashed potatoes. “Nah, I’d smell it. Also, you have three days. Kitty has two.”

“Eww-ah,” said Kitty. “Could you, like, do that when you were a guy?” asked Kitty, her voice a little shrill.

Logan just smirked at her and nodded imperceptibly.

“Oh. My. God! Jean, is it possible to die of retroactive embarrassment?”

Jean gave Kitty a doubtful look.

“Maybe it’s a growth spurt,” Logan offered.

Jean chuckled. “Yeah, the third-century growth spurt.”

“Hey,” objected Logan. “Low blow. And who knows what my mutant healing factor is up to?”

Jean sat down and reached out to take Logan’s left hand, deciding it was too dangerous to get near the hand that was shoveling food into her mouth. “My love, I know I promised I’d be with you tonight, but I really think I need to spend some time with Scott. I’ve been neglecting him and he’s hurting too.”

“Yeah, I know,” said Logan.

“You talked to him?” asked Jean.

“I mean, you know, the drug was… it was tough.” She had trouble looking Jean in the eye.

Jean, thinking Logan’s sudden inability to look at her was because she was thinking of the effects of the drug, tried to communicate the love and concern she felt for Logan and what she’d gone through with a loving look and a few strokes of her thumb over the hand she was holding. “I know. I’m so sorry. But would it be ok if Kitty spent the night with you again instead? I still don’t think you should be alone.”

“Jean, I don’t need a babysitter.” There was a little more indignation due to a quick pang of jealousy that Logan had felt. It wasn’t jealousy for Jean being with Scott or Scott being with Jean, but actually that neither of them was going to be with her.

“Lolo honey, just think of her as a cuddly teddy bear,” said Jean, which made Kitty giggle.

Logan smirked, and knowing Kitty couldn’t see the smirk, said, “You mean a bed hog who snores like a bear?”

Kitty gasped. “I do not snore!”

“So you don’t deny being a bed hog?” asked Logan.

“Well, I will definitely be one now,” said Kitty, pouting.

Logan reached over and pulled a sullen Kitty to her and kissed the top of her head. “Well, it looks like it’s you and me again tonight, bed hog. You better be as cuddly as Jean says.”

>>X<<

The next morning found the same group at the same table. Kitty had an egg, a piece of toast, and an orange, while Logan had a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream, strawberries with cream, and a stack of pancakes. Kitty was staring, open-mouthed, watching Logan eat when Jean dropped heavily into the seat next to her.

“What’s got you down, beautiful?” asked Logan.

“Ah, I just was hoping to be with Scott last night. I mean, I really needed it and I thought he did too, but… He just wasn’t up to it, said he’s still got a lot to deal with.” Jean sighed.

Logan felt at once pleased and upset. She couldn’t help but feel like the reason Scott couldn’t be with Jean was because of her. Either she wore him out, which made her feel simultaneously guilty and a little pleased with herself, or he was more interested in being with her than with Jean, which made her feel thrilled… and guilty. Not knowing how to process these conflicting emotions, especially without giving something away, she instead spooned a huge amount of chocolate ice cream into her mouth.

Three hours later, it was an entirely different gooey substance filling Logan’s mouth. A slightly salty, warm, and viscous substance that was like a distillation of Scott’s scent. Her mate’s scent. She looked up at Scott as she let a glob of it land on her lower lip. She very messily slid a cum-covered tongue out to lap at his cock and then used his cock to scoop some of it off her lip and into her mouth. Another small spurt landed on her cheek. She smiled as she looked up at him and used her fingers to scoop the cum from her cheek into her mouth, showing her tongue covered in cum to him.

When she had left the dining area, she went to her room for a while, but she just couldn’t sit still. After checking her makeup for the fifth time, she decided to go for a walk. She told herself that she wasn’t really looking for Scott, but when she found herself in the garage, wandering over to where he was tinkering on his motorcycle, it was a little hard to pretend that she just happened to be wandering by. Even for her.

“Hi,” she said when he turned, hearing her approach. She stood there with her hands clasped in front of her, in front of her lower belly, and one foot crossed slightly in front of the other. The pose made her appear bashful and uncertain but still accentuated her cleavage and her curves. “I think I’m skipping out on my hall monitor duties.”

“Hi.” Scott was once again struck by how powerful the effect of her presence was on him. “We don’t have hall monitors,” he said with a shake of his head and a smile as he stood up.

“I uhh… I kinda thought we should talk,” she said and crossed and uncrossed her arms.

Scott nodded. “Yeah, but not here. We can go to my room.”

Logan shook her head. “I don’t think so. Jean could walk in at any time. Same goes for my room; we were lucky before.”

Scott considered for a moment, nodding his head. “I know a place,” he said, apparently getting an inspiration. “Here. Follow me.” Scott started across the garage. Logan reached out to take his hand. Scott looked down at their hands and dropped hers like he was burned. “Logan,” he hissed.

“Sorry,” she said and hugged her arms to herself. “Where are we going?”

“There’s a couple of rooms we keep here for contractors. No one will bother us there.”

The room turned out to be a small suite. When they entered, Logan walked over to the bed and stood there. Scott paused a moment and then came over. “Lolo, we…”

“Wait,” said Logan. “I need to know something. Jean told me that she wanted to be with you last night and you turned her down. I need to know… was it because of me?”

Scott looked at the floor and ran his hand over the back of his head. Then he looked at the ceiling for a moment and sighed. “It’s… complicated. After making love to you... several times, I wasn’t sure I’d be able to perform.” He paused. “Plus, I couldn’t stop thinking of you.”

Logan smiled a little at that. She put her hands on his chest but didn’t come closer.

“We have to tell her,” Scott said.

Logan nodded. “Scott, I told you... I just need a little more time. She’s going to have you for the rest of your lives. Is it really so much to ask that I have a day or two? And shouldn’t we be sure we can stop before we tell her? Wouldn’t it be worse if we tell her and then keep seeing each other? Let me come to terms with it, come to terms with losing you.” She took a step closer.

“I guess,” he said, but it wasn’t very convincing.

“Scott, do you understand how much you mean to me?” Logan asked.

Scott just stared at her.

“Let me show you.”

Which had led to several minutes of kissing and clothes being removed, and then Logan taking his cock into her mouth and giving him an enthusiastic blow job until he had exploded into her mouth.

The air was thick with pheromones, but even without them, Scott would have been incredibly turned on by the sight of his cock and his cum in Logan’s mouth. Logan softly slid her lips over the head of his cock and let her lips pull loosely over the head. Scott let out a sound somewhere between a hiss and a sigh at the sensation and the vision.

Logan smiled up at him and made a big show of licking her lips and swallowing as she lightly stroked his deflating cock.

“God that’s sexy,” he said. “I can’t get enough of you.”

“That’s good,” she said. “Because I need you inside me again, dickhead. Soon. And maybe later you could take me in a way we haven’t tried yet? If you’d want to take my ass, that is?” Immediately, his cock stopped deflating. She began using her tongue to lick all over his cock, below the glans and stroked his cock with her hand.

Scott found he had lost the power of speech, but nodded several times, uncertain if he was responding to her question or just expressing his enthusiasm for everything she was doing. She looked directly at him as she made a big show of sliding her other hand down over her breast and down her stomach until she reached her pussy. She began to make little moaning sighs as she stroked her fingers over her vulva, circling her labia. She began to take him into her mouth but kept it wet and soft so as not to overstimulate. Her lips made smacking and popping noises as she moaned sounds of need. Her fingers began to dance over her labia, obviously stroking now.

Scott was transfixed and almost needed to remind himself to breathe. “Oh Lolo, yes.”

“Mmmm, that’s it baby,” she said, feeling his erection start to return after only about a minute. “Say it for me? Please?”

It only took Scott a second to realize what she meant. “Mine,” he said, placing his hands on her head. When she responded by taking his entire, semi-erect cock into her mouth and slowly pulling her lips back along its length, he said it louder. “Mine!”

Logan took her hand from his cock and used it to pull on one of his hands, indicating she wanted him to guide the pace of her bobbing head. Her other hand had her fingers slipping in and out of her labia, stroking all around them and dancing over her clitoral hood. When Scott began to guide her head up and down on him, she started moaning constantly. She could no longer maintain eye contact as her eyes kept fluttering closed at the sensations and the arousal she felt.

Soon he was fully erect again.

Logan slipped him wetly from her mouth, a thin trail of fluid connecting his cock to her lips for just a moment. “Please,” she said as she leaned back on the bed, her legs open in invitation.

Scott moved as soon as she did, his body hovering over hers as he held himself up and guided his hard cock against her labia. He slid the underside of its length down her labia and then pressed inwards, pushing between the slippery folds. While initially too high and too intense against her clit, he soon was deep inside her.

Logan had stopped breathing when his cock had slammed into her clit and she saw stars, but as Scott began to stroke in and out, she wrapped her legs around his hips and sought out his lips.

As soon as she touched his lips with her own, sirens went off.

“Lolo,” said Scott.

“Mmm, kiss me again.”

“Lolo, wait,” he said, pulling out. “The school is under attack.”

It was only then, as the cool air hit her sensitive vulva, with the wetness all along her labia, and she felt the absence of Scott inside her like an ache, that she realized that the sirens were real.

Someone is getting an extreme castration for this,” she thought.

 

AS LOGAN HAS CAREENED FROM ONE SEXUAL ENCOUNTER TO ANOTHER, MAGNETO HAS NOT BEEN IDLE. EVEN AS LOGAN‘S ACTIONS THREATEN TO TEAR APART THE X-MEN FROM THE INSIDE, MAGNETO SEEMS PREPARED TO ATTACK FROM THE OUTSIDE. WHAT ARE HIS PLANS FOR HUMANITY AND CAN THE UNCANNY X-MEN STILL FIND A WAY TO THWART HIM? AND WHAT IF LOGAN‘S AND SCOTT‘S TRYSTS ARE DISCOVERED? WILL THE TEAM EVEN BE ABLE TO HOLD TOGETHER TO FOCUS ON THE THREAT? FIND OUT IN THE SHOCKING NEXT ISSUE OF THE FERAL SAGA - DUPLICITY

Saw this by M. F. K. Fisher, “Cheese has always been a food that both sophisticated and simple humans love.” Don‘t know where you fall on that spectrum, but I‘ve decided this means it‘s ok for me to be cheesy.

End Note:

Kudos are always welcome, but I really do want to know what you think of the story, so please comment. It doesn't have to be positive but if you have a correction, a PM would be more appropriate than a comment, so we don't bore everyone else with trivialities. If you are upset that this story contained violence, graphic sex, non-consensual actions, or mind control even after all my warnings and flags then I can't help you. If you want to demonstrate your superior knowledge of all things X-Men, please save it and just make lots of smug faces as you read my egregious errors. I'm here to have some fun and I hope I have provided you with some as well. ‘Nuff said. Until next time - Excelsior!

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lolo still has a lot of

Lolo still has a lot of issues to work out, but she's definatly handling it (?). I kept waiting for Jean to walk on on Lolo and Scott... Or for Kitty to see how Lolo looks at Scott and call her out on it... Or for Jean to "accidentally" establish a mental link with one of them while they are up to no good. One thing for sure I'm looking forward to seeing it all blow up or for the three of them to live happily ever after as a thruple.

Anyways I very much enjoyed the chapter and am looking forward to it all playing out.

I don't know...

Nyssa's picture

She seems mostly to be "handling" handfuls of the sheets. I actually tried to keep Kitty from seeing Lolo and Scott interact and this Jean Grey is respectful of her friend's privacy, so while they're definitely ing with fire, only Bobby has witnessed anything and he has no clue.

I've always been fascinated by people who claim to just fall into an affair, never really could see it. But this was my attempt at creating some dialog that sorta made it seem like a possibility (of course it took a magic drug, a mind transfer, a couple full body remakes, and powerful pheromones but it was the best I could do).

I won't give away the ending, which is getting close, but I hope you'll find it deals with everyone appropriately.

Thanks for the comment Mudge, it's always great to hear any feedback, but knowing you like the chapter means a lot, it really keeps me going.

Lots of bed-work in this chapter

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

A few interesting threads woven into the relationship dramas!

I'm enjoying how the story is deepening and changing as it moves through the dalliances.

- iolanthe

Threads, yes there are threads

Nyssa's picture

I mean, oh yeah, there's a scary group of mutants bent on world domination. But first Lolo needs emotional reinforcement via sex. Totally healthy. And now that she's been interrupted, I'm sure she will be able to regain her focus and equilibrium. Hahahahaha!