SRU: The Two-Fer

Printer-friendly version

SRU: The Two-Fer
By Ellie Dauber
Copyright 2000

This is another of my older stories. A couple of slackers help out the SRU Wizard. Now comes the problem of how to properly thank them.

SRU: The Two-Fer
By Ellie Dauber
Copyright 2000

The Wizard glared at his rented van, parked by the side of the road with a flat tire. He considered the philosophical implications of his situations and possible paths of action. Having considered, he acted.“Damn, stupid truck!” he shouted and kicked at the flat tire. It didn’t fix anything, but he felt much better.

He checked the back of the van. Sure enough, the toolbox was empty. “If this were a back road,” he said aloud, “I could just levitate the thing while I change the tire. But nooo… I have to have a flat on one of this town’s busiest stretch of highway and just before rush hour, too.” He was about to call Dannie and have her magically send him his own toolbox, when a beat-up mostly green Chevy pulled up beside the van.

Charlie Briggs and Wes Healey didn’t look much like Good Samaritans. Charlie was tall and skinny with a mop of light brown hair tied into a ponytail. Wes was short, with curly dark brown hair, and showing the beginnings of a beer belly. Both were in their early twenties, dressed in jeans and T-shirts. They normally didn’t act like Good Samaritans, either. Cut today, they were coming back from a three-day beer and pot party, and they felt particularly “mellow”.

“What’s the trouble, old guy,” Charlie said.

“Hey, you know you got a flat?” Wes asked.

“Only too well,” the Wizard said, trying to suppress a grimace. These two were hardly his idea of help. “The problem is that this infernal van doesn’t have a jack, so I can’t change tires.”

“Hey, old guy,” Charlie said with a lopsided grin. “We got a jack, a jill, everything.” He giggled at his own joke. “You go sit in our car while we change tires for you. You do have a spare, don’t you?”

“Yes,” the Wizard said. “It’s in a rack on the back right door of the van.” He did a quick scan of both boys’ minds. Normally, Charlie and Wes would have driven past, laughing at his problem. They were the sort who were sometimes actually improved by alcohol and other drugs. If they fixed his car – and they did know how to change a tire – he would see if he could do something to keep them that way.

Wes got the jack out of the trunk of his own car, while Charlie took out the spare. In a matter of minutes, they had the van jacked up and the tire off. They put on the spare and lowered the van to the ground. Wes came over to put the jack back in his trunk, while Charlie put the flat inside the van.

“She’s fixed, old guy,” Wes said, “but you should complain when you return that van.”

“I intend to.” The Wizard covertly materialized a couple of business cards. “By the way, this is my business. I don’t have any cash with me to repay you for your kindness. Come by my shop, and we can work something out.”

“We don’t need – oof” Charlie said, stopping when Wes elbowed him in the stomach.

“Charlie, Charlie,” Wes said. “We don’t want to insult this nice old guy by not taking his offer.” He took the cards, handing one to Charlie. He glanced at the card.

“Spells ‘R Us"
Colonial Crest Mall
Magic Solutions for
Your Every Want or Need

“Hey, I think I heard of your place, old guy,” Charlie said.

“Possibly,” the Wizard said. “Lot’s of people have told stories about me.” He got back in the van. “I’m sure that I’ll be seeing you boys in a day or two. Thanks again for the help.”

* * * * *

“I’m not sure that I want to go in there, Charlie,” Wes said. “I’ve heard some really crazy stories about this place. A lot of guys go in and get changed into bimbo chicks.”

“So, you don’t like bimbo chicks?”

“You know I do man, but I sure as hell don’t want to be one.”

“Neither do I, but if we’re careful, maybe we can get some kind of real cool stuff from that old guy.”

“Yeah, if we’re careful.”

“Relax, man. He’s just an old dude who didn’t know how to change a tire. We can handle him.” Charlie smiled and pushed open the door to the shop.

A very pretty girl was stocking some shelves near the door. Charlie and Wes waited for a moment to watch her move and stretch to reach the higher shelves. She finished putting what looked like boxes of pen and pencil sets on a shelf and turned to face them. “Famous last words, Charlie. I’d advise you not to try anything. He won’t like it if you try to trick him.”

“Hey, relax, Babe,” Wes said. “If Charlie says we can handle the old guy, we can handle him. You come and watch. Then,” he leered at the girl, “Then, we’ll show you how well we can handle other things.” If they did get some kind of “bimbo-izer” from the old guy, this Babe was going to be its first test.

“Charlie, Wes,” came a voice from the back of the store. “Please let Dannie finish her work. Come back here, and we can talk.”

The duo followed the Wizard’s voice to the back of the store, where he was sitting behind a counter, drinking something steaming in a purple mug.

“Can I offer you boys some tea? It’s a very special blend from India.”

“Ah, no thanks, old guy,” Wes said, suspiciously.

The Wizard frowned. “I understand. You’ve heard those stories about me, and you’re suspicious.” He put down the mug. “I suppose I can’t blame you. Would it help if I promised you ‘no tricks’?”

“A little, old guy,” Charlie said. “Let’s just get on with this, so we can go.”

“Very well; you boys did me a favor, so I owe you something, right?”

“Yeah, man. Something cool,” Wes said eagerly.

The Wizard frowned. He had hoped that the boys would take his hint. If they had refused any payback, he would have been a lot happier. (And they would each have had a $100 bill in their wallets the moment that they left the shop.) As it was, their minds were full of thoughts of what they could get: money, sex, beer, sex, drugs, sex, and – oh yes – sex. Well, the best that he could do was to play fair and give an honest warning of any consequences of what they asked for.

“How about something that would make any woman our slave?” Wes asked.

“Yeah, that would be so cool,” Charlie added.

“Yes,” the Wizard said. “I’m sure it would, but it’s a little too powerful to give to you two.”

“How about something that would make any one woman our sex slave?” Charlie asked. “Just one woman each. That wouldn’t be too much, would it?”

“Frankly, Charlie, I really don’t like the idea of anything that would enslave one person to another.”

“I see, man. You promise something, but then you don’t deliver.”

“Charlie, you wound me to the quick. If that’s what you insist on….” He reached behind the counter and took out a small plastic container with two pills in it. “You take these pills --”

“And we turn into our own sex slaves,” Wes said.

“Only we aren’t there to enjoy it,” Charlie added.

“Oh, you’ll be there,” the Wizard said. “Each pill gives the person who takes it the power to create his ideal woman. She’ll be perfect, physically and mentally, and she’ll be in love with the person who created her, willing to do whatever that person wants of her.”

“Sounds perfect,” Charlie said. “What’s the catch?”

“Don’t both be in the same room when you take the pills. It – umm, interferes with things."

“No problem, man.” He pocketed the pill bottle. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, Charlie. Just remember what I said. I can’t give a clearer warning than that.”

“No problem, old guy,” Wes said. “See you.”

They headed out towards the door. Dannie was still working on the shelves, her back to the boys. Wes tried to pat her rump as they walked by, but pulled back his hand with an audible “Yow!”

Dannie giggled. She knew she looked hot, so she’d used a simple protective spell with a twist. As far as Wes was concerned, she was hot, about 530 degrees hot to the touch.

* * * * *

Wes and Charlie hurried back to their digs, a three room furnished apartment in a low rent part of town. Charlie took the pill box out of his pocket and opened it. “I’ll take my pill out here. You can take yours in the bedroom.”

“Why, what’s the problem?” Wes took the pill from Charlie and looked at it carefully. It was pink and white, about the size of an aspirin.

“Don’t you remember, man? That old guy said that if we take the pills in the same room, they’ll – whatchamacall it – they’ll interfere with each other.”

“So, you got good taste in chicks, and so do I. So what if we get a couple of babes who’re half your perfect broad and half my perfect broad?”

“Yeah, but won’t they love the both of us?”

“Again, so? We can take turns, man. Besides, I don’t remember you saying ‘No’ to that group thing we did at Casey’s party last month.”

“Okay, how do we do it?”

“We each pop the pill, close our eyes, and think of our perfect chick. I guess when we open them, they’ll be here with us.”

“Sounds good. On three, then. One. Two. Three.” Each boy popped the pill into his mouth and swallowed. They closed their eyes and began to visualize their perfect women. Charlie liked redheads, tall and curvy, with big pillowy breasts. Wes had a fantasy about Hispanic girls, darkly tanned with masses of curls down to their tight little asses, full pouty lips, sexy accents, and legs that went on forever.

As the pair concentrated, they felt a “tightness” in their minds. Then a strange warmth spread down from their heads throughout their entire bodies. The sensation was weird, but it wasn’t unpleasant. After what seemed like a couple of minutes, it faded away. They opened their eyes in the exact same instant.

Charlie saw a redhead standing in Wes’ clothes. His -- her? T-shirt was pushed out to the limit by two large breasts, their nipples erect and further straining the fabric. She was as tall as Wes had been, and her jeans were like a second skin against her broad hips and thighs.

Wes saw a girl with dark auburn hair trailing down behind her. She stood where Charlie had been, but she sure didn’t look like Charlie. Her skin was the color of burnished copper. Her doe-like brown eyes lay behind thick lashes. She had the cheekbones of an Indian offset with thick smiling lips. Her tits weren’t very big, but she had a tiny waist that broadened into a pair of very womanly hips. Her jeans were stretched tight against an ass that you could bounce a quarter off of.

“Wes,” the girl said in a sultry voice with a soft Spanish accent, “is zhat you? Whut – whut happen to us, Wes?”

“Charlie?” Wes said. He had no accent, but his voice was now a pleasant alto. He was about to ask what happened when their clothes began to change.

The sleeves disappeared from Charlie’s T-shirt and the collar expanded until nothing was left of the top third but two narrow strings tied at the shoulder. The remainder of the shirt turned a deep pink. One section of the shirt thickened. The inner part separated and changed to a more silky material that shaped itself around Charlie’s new breasts to become a strapless bra. His jeans lid up his legs, fused together, and transformed into a blue denim mini-skirt. His socks followed the pants up his legs, the material becoming more and more sheer before joining at the waist to become a pair of pantyhose. His boxers shrank, the fly disappearing as they became a pair of silky pink panties. He felt himself lift as his sneakers reformed into a pair of sandals with a two inch heel.

Wes’ T-shirt blossomed into a frothy white peasant blouse, the collar growing until it rested on his shoulders. One section of the blouse changed into a rose demi-bra that lifted and separated his new breasts, making them seem larger. His pants fused together, then spread outward to become a wide multi-colored skirt that stopped just below his knees. His socks moved up his legs even as pieces of elastic reached down from his shorts. In a moment, Wes’ dark nylon stockings were stretched taut against his legs by the straps of a pretty gray garter belt trimmed with black rosebuds. The remainder of the shorts became a pair of rose-colored panties, almost as sheer as his stockings except for a narrow gusset in the front. His sneakers were now a pair of woman’s shoes with a narrow three-inch heel.

“Thees, thees is crazy. We gots to go see zhat old man. He change us back, no?” Wes was near frantic, and his accent was getting thicker.

“I – I don’t think he will, Wes.” Charlie felt lightheaded for a moment. Then he felt a tingling in his nipples. They seemed to be growing harder as she stared at Wes, beautiful Wes. The tingling got worse, and Charlie felt a warmth down in his crotch.

“Thas okay,” Wes said. His entire body was tingling, especially his new tits. “I think I like this. The way I look and the way you make me feel.” Wes reached out and gently touched Charlie’s breasts.

“Wes, no! No, please.” Charlie couldn’t believe how great Wes’ hands felt on his breasts. His mouth opened as his breathing became irregular. He reached over and began to rub his finger against Wes’ left nipple.

“Oh, oh, zhat is wunnerful,” Wes said. “More.” The two transformed males collapsed together. Their mouths met in a passionate kiss, tongues dueling one with the other. Their knees grew weak as they continued to caress each other’s breasts. They sank to the floor, still kissing, and continued the exploration of their new bodies. Blouses were ripped off and hands fondled breasts. Then those hands reached down to explore two new moist, warm, and very empty slits. They orgasmed together, and then lay back for a moment to enjoy the warm mutual afterglow.

But the afterglow left them each wanting more, and they were soon at it again. They stripped each other, kissing and caressing the new flesh as it was exposed. Each noticed that she weren’t as concerned with her own pleasure so much as she were in pleasing her oh, so sexy partner. It was an odd concept, but it didn’t seem to bother either of them. Each loved the other so much that her own delight was enhanced by bringing the other to new heights.

* * * * *

The Wizard sat back in his chair and looked at Dannie. She was a little flushed by all the activity they’d been watching on his scrying device, but she was trying very hard not to show it. He gave her a moment to regain her composure, then said, “So, what do you think about what you just saw?”

“You gave them every warning – more than usual, to tell the truth.”

“They were an unsavory pair with little in the way of redeeming qualities, but they did stop of their own accord to help me. If they’d asked for something simple, I’d have given it to them. If they’d left the store without asking for anything, they’d have each gotten a nice cash reward. In either case, I’d have reinforced their positive feelings. With a little luck, they’d have wound up a much nicer pair of boys.”

“Instead, they asked for sex slaves.”

“And they got them. Wes is Charlie’s perfect, submissive sex slave, and Charlie is Wes’. Only now they’re Charlene and Rosa.”

“What if they’d gone into separate rooms?”

“Then they’d have gotten twenty-four hours with a magical artifact in the form of the girl they imagined. And, when those disappeared, a strong subconscious understanding of the meaning of real love.”

“But this is permanent?”

“More or less. They’ll be those girls forever, but the attraction to each other will fade after a couple weeks. They’ll still be friends, but that’s all. They’ll also be completely female by that time. Within the year, they should find boyfriends and marry. Those will be good marriages, too. Their ideal women were better people than they were, and those qualities will stay.”

“So they did get a reward for helping you.”

“Yes. I helped them make better people of themselves.”

The End

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

SRU

What a fun story! Thank you for sharing! Stories in the SRU universe are always fun to read and yours was definitely no exception.

Hee hee hee

Now I see why my Dad loved the Spells R Us universe. That was a cute story with a benefit given though not in the way the boys had hoped. Nice! ^_^ Sarah

I am a Proud mostly Native American woman. I am bi-polar. I am married, and mother to three boys. I hope we can be friends.

Nice LittleStory

I have to wonder if the wiz would go out of his way for a suffering transgender person, Betcha he would.

A Couple Badduns

Daphne Xu's picture

... do a good deed, for its own sake, or maybe to have fun. In this case, they helped an old man (the Old Man) replace a flat tire with the spare. This sets up the story. The young men still aren't very good at the time.

I like that kind of story.

I read this story long ago -- it was posted on Fictionmania. I didn't remember the ending, and I may have mixed it up with another story (possibly titled The Unselfish Wish, where a very selfish young man surprises the Old Man by using a wish he gave unselfishly).

This may have helped inspire a BB story idea I've had for a long time, where a small gang helps Grandmother -- substituting for the unsavory fun they were planning on that evening. The bigger inspiration was Jennifer Allison's "Bikini Beach: The Last Laugh" -- which I really hope is non-canon.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.