Reluctant Princess

Printer-friendly version

I wasn't planning on posting but a story came to mind.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

This summer my sister and I got to Disney land for a well needed vacation. We got to the hotel early in the morning so we had plenty of time to check in and unpack our things ready for the week.

"thats the last of it Andy, let's get breakfast and then cindy wants to see all the princesses"

"Fine but I'll be going to the park after a while to get on some of the rides before cues build up"

We left the hotel and followed the path around to the restaurant and took our time eating in the buffet with waffles shaped like all the characters. Cindy kept pestering the entire time so I'm the end to shut her up we went to meet the princesses even though it doesn't start for a little while.

We got to the front of the miniature castle where all the characters were supposed to be meeting people but they weren't out yet. I'm not waiting around for some princess so I'm going to make a start for the rides.

"Mum I'm going to see if any of the rides are open I'll be back in a bit"

"Ok, and see if you can get your hair cut because it's long overdue don't you think"

I turn and cut across the grass down the side of the small castle towards the park. I could hear people rushing about inside. I saw a small door on the back of the castle that was painted to blend in. This was probably so that little kids like my sister don't realise that princesses don't really live here and aren't real. I take a look around and nobody's here. well nobody's watching so I'll just take a look, if I'm lucky I'll get a peek. I tried the handle and poked my head through the door. I jumped as I heard someone call out "Anna's here" before I could figure out what all the commotion was about the door was pulled open and I staggered in.

I had to come up with an excuse for all this or I could be in trouble, some of the princess look a likes were half naked!

"I'm sorry I was just -"

"Your late you were supposed to be here half an hour ago now hurry along"

I wasn't sure what to say or do at this point but I stayed quiet to avoid getting myself into trouble. I was led into a bay where 3 girls where waiting. They didn't wait around and we're talking quickly between themselves and I was unable to keep up with everything that is going on. They stated to strip me! They took off everything apart from my underwear and then handed me something. "change your underwear we don't have all day" and with this they slid a curtain and I quickly did as they said. I dropped my boxers on the floor and they were quickly snatched from under the curtain. I unfolded the underwear and held it out in front of me, what on earth is this! It was so thin that it barely covered anything. "Hurry up" I paniked and quickly stepped into them and pulled them up. They reached the top and it was so thin that the soft material went inbetween my but cheeks.

I pulled the curtain open and was led to a laying massage chair and laid face down. This makes sense, they must of thought I was whoever booked a massage. They everything from my neck down to my toes and then started to cover my legs and arms with warm gel. after a minute or two the gel started to make my arms and legs feel like the skin was being stretched and then they turned me over. Started spreading cream on my face and then did the same as they did on the back as they did on the front, only it felt weird as they did everything right the way up to the edges of the underwear so they touched what little hair I did have. After a few minutes the front was pulling as well so they turned me back over.

Seconds later I felt sharp pain across the back of my legs. I screeched as they pulled. "Looks like she's still new to it". "Well shut her up we can't let everyone hear her". "Open your mouth sweetie" I opened my mouth and one of them shoved a ball in my mouth that had rubber coming out both sides of it. This was getting really weird. I began to panic as they pulled the rubber around to the back of the head and pulled it tight. They didn't even wait to continue as they ruthlessly pulled strips off the back of my legs and arms. After a minute or two I was finally flipped over and I could see they had put wax all over me! They did my arms and legs but left the area near my groin till last. I closed my eyes as they ripped them off. I silently sobbed as the searing pain burned all over my crutch and didn't seem to sease. "We're do your eyebrows while your quiet".

They cleaned my face and then took some tweasers and started pulling hairs out one by one. This felt like it took so long as they pulled out so many hairs, not to mention the pain that came with each pluck. at this point my jaw was in pain as the ball stopped me from closing my mouth and kept it wide open. I was released when they took it out.

"That's the worst over with honey"

They then sat the chair up and the three girls each set to a different task. One of them started at my face covering it with cold pale creams and pastes while the other two started preparing other stuff. She sponged my whole face over and then touched up some areas with a smaller lighter paste which she rubbed in. Next she dusted my face over with a soft brush and took a pencil to my eyebrows as she coloured them in. "Close your eyes" I closed them and felt her prodding my eyelids. "Now open". I opened them and she had a pencil right by my eye! I tried pulling away but she held my chin tight. "Don't move or I'll poke your eye" after hearing this I stayed dead still as she took the pencil and drew on the top and bottom edges of my eyelids, it was so close to touching my eye that I had to resist the powerful urge to blink. Next she took a tiny brush and brushed my eyelashes which made them feel very heavy. She held strips to my eyelashes and then let go but when she let go I didn't see anything drop or in her hand. When she let go of the last one she took a tiny brush covered in something black and sticky and brushed my eyelashes. I think whatever she had done had made my eyelashes really long because I could see them sticking right and and they were really heavy and were pitched black lines that I couldn't see through like I normally do.
She squeezed my cheeks forcing me to pucker up where she coated my lips in a tingling gel that started to sting and really did hurt after a while. After this she took exspencive looking tube and used it to smear something thick onto my lips.

"Did you forget to get it done! We did send you a message no matter"

They held something cold on each of my ears before clicking which left a sharp pain in my ears. they had hung something that dangled and pulled on my ear lobes. My hands and feet were pulled at and washed before they coated my toenails with polish and put clear stuff on my fingernails followed by them putting a lot of pressure on my fingertips.

They combed my hair and started pulling down and back which burned my scalp, just when I though u had gotten used to it they started twisting my hair together winding it so tightly that each part they wound in felt like it was trying to tear and twist into eachother in opposite directions. This got worse and worse and I was on the verge of tears as they tied it up and pulled every last bit of my hair as tight as it would possibly go.

The other girl came back with a rail full of clothes and I was pulled to my feet. They measured me throughly.
they wrapped something around my hips waist and chest and then started fiddling around with it behind me. Before long they did it up and had me hold onto some bar above my head, which is rather odd way of getting dressed. Next the girls worked together and pulled on the back and pushed me forwards. I stared to feel my but being forced backwards as my chest was unnaturally forced forwards while the rest of my back was forced to straighten up rigidly, on top of this I was struggling to breath as it crushed by ribs and stomach

They held me and let me down. As I took my own weight I felt the unrelenting force crushing me. I looked down to see that my waist had been shrunk, it was so small that I could probably firmly hands around me, the thought made me sick.

They pulled something that looked like tights up my legs and hooked them up. Following this pushed up the band of the underwear causing 'it' to get trapped between my legs and almost to my butt where the strip felt like it was putting force on the insides of my legs and at where my but ended. It was extremely uncomfortable but not quite painful. They then attached the underwear to whatever I'm wearing so it couldn't fall down.

They held a dress in front of me and started to unlace the back. Wait, how could I have been so stupid this is the princess changing rooms! And they think I'm one of the princesses!! They held the dress open in front of me and u had no other option than to step into it. They pulled it up and pulled my arms into the long tightfitting dainty sleeves. They pulled all the strings tight and then pulled some more so they crushed me even more and I felt like I was about to pass out because I'm barely able to breathe. They each leg one at a time and pulled a high heeled shoe that went up over the ankles and fastened up with tiny buckled and ribbons. My feet felt like they were snapping at the top and contracting underneath.

They wheeled out a full length mirror do that I could see myself. I was wearing a black dress with blue trimming and lace that was partly transparent through the arms and above her breasts. Somehow it looked as though I had got breasts and a nice but that made it's war through all the ruffles underneath the dress. My waist was unbelievably which only
Made them look bigger. My nails were long ,pink and had a shine to them. My face somehow looked perfectly smooth with a glow that seemed to come from my skin. My eyes stood out as my eyelashes were so long and the edges all around my eye seemed to be a perfect black edge which made my eyes seem huge and gleamy like the cartoons my sister watches. My lips were huge like the kardashians and had a pinky red colour to them.
My shoes looked really tall and were black with a thin heel that made it near impossible to walk on.

Before I could continue looking the mirror was wheeled off and I was being led to a door were other princesses were. They opened the door and we were all led out blinded by the sudden change in light.
I panicked as I saw all the kids and parents waiting outside. I could even see my mum and sister...

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sorry if it's a little vague,

Sorry if it's a little vague, it's supposed to be a little vague so you can imagine it however you want.

Laters,
Horizon

I do so hate

The abrupt ends of these short stories, just when things are about to get interesting!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin