Do you like my clothes

Printer-friendly version

A second hand rose?

AttachmentSize
PDF icon young man buys what a lady is wearing922.91 KB
up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice!

Hope we will hear more about Petra.

Petra and the dress shop...

could be the beginning of something great. Oh, how one wished others could see, not be afraid but invite. A warm welcome to Lily our new writer.

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

I'd spend £170 on her clothes

If only I was asked. Cute story, too bad it won't get a lot of readers because of the PDF download format.
Thanks,
Kay

Format

Lily Roberts's picture

Sorry for the format. Originally written in Word, so big problems in posting. Since Word is, for most people, the normal option, why is it not accepted here. I've some other stories that I would like to post but don't know how to change what is already written into another format. Any help welcome. It is easier to change from man to passable woman than to use this site.

Writing in Word

erin's picture

I write in Word all the time and just copy and paste stories into the mini-editor here. It's how the system is designed. No real problems with doing it this way if you aren't using some of the Microsoft peculiar oddities like non-standard character sets.

You can't upload Word files here because they are bloated monstrosities that are a pain for readers to download. I don't know of any site that has hundreds of people downloading stories at the same time that posts Word files to the general public. Also, which version of Word? There are dozens, plus other programs that can save "Word files" but may have their own quirks.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Cute?

Yes I nearly missed this story because it was a pdf file. Fortunately I persisted and read the story. Cute? Yes it certainly is but it does establish the characters and is a good grounding for more stories so please keep going. I look forward to the next episode. Hopefully someone can help enabling you to download word documents onto the site. It may be you need to download it in HTML format and you should be able to do that from word.

Will

Thank You

Welcome to a new author.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)