Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt.13

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 15

Only 10 minutes had passed since they left from the homeless shelter and they were already pulling up in front of CC’s. Mark had had no time to process the humiliation he just experienced yet while he was already getting confronted by a whole new sense of dread creeping up to him. He knew Lisa meant well, but he was also sure she would get corrupted by Linda, knowing the shop owner from his past experiences here.

There was nothing he could do about it either. He couldn’t even blame Lisa for her conclusion that he was a sissy, or for seeking out a “professional opinion” on how to treat a sissy. After all lately even he had a hard time thinking of himself as anything but a sissy. Something which only would become worse when Lisa would listen to Linda’s opinion. He couldn’t let his girlfriend down though.

She was the only one, as far as he knew, who was actually trying to understand him as far as he knew. If others found out they would probably drop him instantly. Maybe over time he could get through to Lisa and things could get back to normal. That was his only hope.

Looking at the store window Lisa was shocked. “My my Marcy I knew from passing by that this shop was over the top, but I never really had a better look at it. Now that I do, I realise it is even worse than what it appears to be on first glance. Then again after seeing the lingerie you like to wear that shouldn’t have been such a surprise.

“It makes me wonder what they have inside, there only is one way to find that out now isn’t it Marcy? Let’s go, I bet you are just itching to browse through their collection for your next find aren’t you,” Lisa teased as she got out the car and opened the door for her sissy boyfriend.

Nervously Mark got out as well, carrying his big pink bag like a loyal customer. A bag big enough to drag second looks from every by passer. Looks that would surely notice the faint shine through of his colourful lingerie under his white t-shirt and maybe even the hints of stockings at his ankles.

Once out of the car Mark instantly rushed to the entrance of the store. He knew he was rushing towards more humiliation, but at least in the store everyone knew he was a sissy something that made them ogle him less than the people on the street. His little rush was met by a loud laugh from Lisa. “Oh my god, I knew you were excited to go shopping, but I didn’t realise it was this bad.”

With a big smile on her face Lisa entered the store alongside Mark who was nervously looking around to see if no one he knew happened to pass by. Inside the store the were instantly greeted Linda in her same strict yet sexy store uniform.

“Aaah sissy, so good to see our most loyal customer back, and you brought a friend I see? Who is she and why did you bring her? I doubt my store has anything a fine young woman would wear or am I wrong?” Linda asked with a smile, acting as if it was the first time she saw Lisa while rubbing it in that no girl would ever wear the frilly monstrosities displayed in her store.

“Hello, my name is Lisa, I am Marcy’s girlfriend. I only recently found out that I was together with a sissy. You can imagine how big of a shock it was to find my boyfriend wearing panties and a cage when I wanted to have sex. I mean I still have a hard time processing it, but I want to do my best to be there for him since I realise how hard it must be to be so deep in the closet. I mean I for one have never told anyone about how I’m bisexual.” Lisa said assertively taking the lead.

Mark blushed deeply as Lisa so casually talked about how she had caught him. It had been a horrible moment and even just hearing about it brought back the shame and humiliation he had experienced before. When Lisa told Linda how she was bi however, his eyes nearly popped out of his head as he looked at her. How had she never told him? He would even have been happy, that way he could brag about his girlfriend and how he might get lucky to have a trio sometimes.

Seeing his look Lisa rolled her eyes. “Yes I am bi Marcy, and actually that makes you one lucky sissy otherwise I might have dumped you when I found out. Now I at least understand how hard it must be for you to be in the closet like this. Also I think you actually look kind of cute in your lingerie.” She said with a wink.

“Anyways, the reason I insisted to come along was because as the owner of a store like this you must be an expert when it comes to sissies. I would love to learn all I can so I might be able to assist my boyfriend here in this difficult process of coming to terms with yourself. I know he has a very hard time dealing with it since he still denies it even to me.” Lisa said in a sincere practiced speech. While Mark just stood by still wrapping his mind around the fact that his girlfriend was bi, even with his cage he was still thinking with his cock.

“I see, that is very noble of you. You have certainly come to the right address. Stephanie, would you come here for a moment?” Linda said with a big smirk on her face. A few seconds later the girl that look like she could be Linda’s more petite daughter, dressed in a matching yet way more frilly uniform showed up.

“You see, this is my stepson Stephen, or like he is known now. My sissy stepdaughter Stephanie. As you can see I know all about sissies and I have quite a lot of first hand experience. Stephanie, be a good girl and say hello to Lisa.” Linda said while Lisa looked on in shock. Sure she had seen Stephanie before, but her reaction was genuine. She still couldn’t wrap her mind around how Stephanie was actually born as a guy.

“Hello Mith Litha. It ith a pleathure to meet you.” Stephanie said dutifully with her heavy lisp giving a deep well practiced courtesy to the widely smiling girl. She still felt embarrassed about making such a fool of herself, but at least Mark would finally realise what she had gone through.

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but did I hear you call your boyfriend Marcy before? I didn’t know he had a girly name yet, but Marcy seems very fitting for sure. A pretty name for a pretty sissy.” Linda asked in a surprised tone.

“Oh yeah, I thought you would have known his preferred name. I mean he didn’t want to tell me what his girly name was, so I guess he didn’t want to tell you either. It was plain obvious the moment I walked into his room though. He had a pair of expensive looking pink satin sheets with the name Marcy sewn right across.” Lisa said casually.

“Typically, sissies, they always are so embarrassed, trying to hold on to the front they have put up no matter what. That’s actually the first thing you should know about sissies, you have to be very hard and strict with them. It is the only language they understand. They will always try to deceive you and fall back on the male front they have put up for so long. A good old fashioned over the knee spanking goes a long way though. Some pain and humility does wonders for rebellious sissies.” Linda said, keeping up the front that she and Lisa had arranged before.

“Really? I haven’t tried going about it like that yet, but I did notice that he tried to argue and deny his obvious true self every step of the way. So should I give him a spanking whenever he tries to claim he isn’t a sissy?” Lisa asked.

“Yes, you should, in fact you should spank him whenever he tries to challenge you on something. If it is a repeat offence, I would even suggest using a hairbrush instead of your barehand. The thing with sissies is that you can’t really spank them enough. On top of spankings as punishment I would also advice on giving maintenance spankings. As I like to say, a spanking a day keeps trouble away. Even Stephanie who is always on her best behaviour still gets her daily spanking. It reminds her of her place. Isn’t that right Stephanie?” Linda asked.

“Yeth, mommy thill giveth me daily thpankingth even if I haven’t been a naughty girl.” Stephanie lisped with a severe blush making Lisa snicker.

“As a matter of fact Stephanie still has to get her spanking for today. Usually I deliver them at home when we get back from the store, but now is as good a time as any. Besides, I think it might be a good idea to help you learn to give a good spanking. So why don’t you come along, and we can spank the sissies together?” Linda offered.

“That’s a great Idea a great idea Linda, you don’t mind if I call you Linda, do you?” Lisa asked with a smile, looking forward to finally getting to spank her boyfriend. It would take off some of the anger that she did feel over him hiding this side for her.

“Sure thing honey, you can call me Linda, only the sissies are required to call me Miss Linda. It creates that distance that is so desperately needed, I suggest you try it as well, making Marcy call you Miss Lisa I mean. Besides overtly girly sissies love being submissive and serving their superiors men and women alike. I even suspect they secretly love their spankings. I mean Marcy here even came when I spanked her the first time. Which doesn’t make the spankings any less effective.” Linda said with a smirk.

Getting that information Lisa instantly looked over to Mark who instantly cast his eyes down to the floor. “You really came from getting your ass spanked? You’re even more of a pathetic sissy than I imagined. Oh you are going to get it now, cumming for another woman like that while you couldn’t have sex with me.” Lisa said viciously.

Mark just continued staring down. He wanted to defend himself, that Linda had had his cock trapped between her nylon thighs, but he feared that would only make matters worse. After all who popped a hardon over all of this? In the end he just mumbled out a quick, “sorry.”

“Sorry? Sorry who, and before you answer that I expect you to call me Miss Lisa from now on, whenever you say something to me you have to call me Miss Lisa.” Lisa said sternly to her boyfriend who didn’t dare meet her eye.

Linda smiled broadly watching the entire spectacle in front of her. Her trainee was such a natural, the way she instantly took to taking control of the situation. Oh yes she had a lot of potential, Linda thought as Mark muttered out a weak, “I am sorry Miss Lisa.”

“Good, now let’s get you that spanking, turns out you do deserve one after all and this isn’t just a maintenance spanking.” Lisa said firmly before looking over at Linda. “Would you please lead us to the area where I can show this naughty sissy how wrong he was?”

“Absolutely, but before we can carry on I want to underline that my shop is a safe space so there is no need for those silly boy clothes Marcy is currently wearing. He can leave those in the basket I installed at the entrance and collect them when you two are leaving.” Linda said casually.

“You heard the lady sissy, strip and neatly fold you clothes so they won’t be a bother during your little sissy shopping spree. I bet you even prefer prancing around in your lingerie anyways.” Lisa said addressing her boyfriend.

Mark looked over at the entrance mortified, the basket Linda had mentioned was standing right beside the glass door. If he put his clothes in there, he would be visible in his lingerie for everyone who happened to look in the store at that moment. Glancing between his girlfriend and Linda he quickly realised that he had no choice though. With a heavy heart Mark stripped out of his clothes revealing his frilly lingerie before folding his clothes and dropping them off in the basket before returning to his girlfriends’ side with a beet red face.

“Much better don’t you think sissy? I know we have probably all seen you wearing this set, but still doesn’t it just feel great to be able to show it off in front of people who accept you for who you are?” Lisa asked, continuing with a, “now doesn’t it Marcy?!” When Mark didn’t answer.

“Yes Miss Lisa, I am so happy to show of my lingerie.” Mark said softly with a quivering voice knowing that it was either telling his girlfriend what she wanted to hear or facing the consequences.

“Good, now let’s go get you that spanking.” Lisa said holding out her hand for Mark to take. He had always liked walking around hand in hand with Lisa. He liked showing off what a gorgeous girlfriend he had, but now it just felt all wrong and embarrassing ash she dragged him along in the wake of Linda who led them to the fitting stage.

It was a place Mark truly dreaded, it had been a centre of so much embarrassment and pain for him. That awful stage to parade the outfits he was made to fit, and the comfortable recliners where he had received those awful spankings Linda dished out, including the one where he had cum between her thighs.

“Have a seat Lisa, now to give the sissies a spanking you can pull them over you lap and pin them down like this when they truly won’t listen.” Linda said without flinching as she sat down, grabbed Stephanie by the wrist and firmly held her down with a hand in her lower back.

She then let her obviously shook step sissy get up again. “That was something I often had to do in the beginning, but once they start to know their place and start to cooperate you can simply order them to get in position.” Linda said.

Turning her attention to her step sissy she said. “Stephanie, why don’t you give me your panties, hike up your skirt and get over my lap so I might deliver your daily spanking?” She held out her hand and stared Stephanie down sternly.

With meek obedience Stephanie reached underneath her skirt pulling off a pair of black nylon see-through crotchless panties with black chiffon ruffles around the edges matching her black sheer stockings. She hiked her skirt up to her waist revealing her matching black garter belt, her pale white bottom and the bright pink chastity cage, just like the one Mark wore. With her bottom completely exposed she bend over her stepmother’s stocking covered legs without complaints.

Lisa looked over at Mark who had been watching Stephanie’s obedience with mixed feelings. “Well Marcy, what is it going to be? Are you going to be a good sissy and follow your friends’ example? Or do I need to get physical?” Lisa asked amused as she sat down and held out her hand as well.

Mark nervously looked around, first to his girlfriend, then to Linda. He knew he was trapped, maybe if Linda hadn’t been here, he would have protested, but he was sure that the stern shop owner would make sure he paid. No just giving in was his safest bet. Maybe later in private he could convince Lisa to treat him like a guy again and that he really didn’t want this.

“I will be a good sissy Miss Lisa.” Mark said with a bright blush as he slowly slid down his panties and put them in Lisa’s waiting hand. He then bent over and came to rest across his girlfriends’ thighs. It felt so strange, way worse than getting bent over Linda’s thighs. After all he had known his girlfriend as an equal, and a lover long before this had happened. It was just so surreal to be completely subjugated by her now.

“Good sissy, I hadn’t expected you to be this obedient, but I am sure as hell not complaining. Your butt also looks very spankable. This is going to be so much fun.” Lisa mused as she placed one hand down on his lower back and used the other to gently caress his smooth butt cheeks.

Mark’s position was anything but comfortable. He felt terribly embarrassed laying over his girlfriend’s lap. On top of that due to the two women sitting side by side and Stephanie being bent over her Stepmothers lap, their faces were mere inches removed from each other. Normally he wouldn’t mind being this close to such a pretty girl, except for the fact that he knew that this girl was in fact a boy.

“Usually I make Stephanie count her spanks, the ones she fucks up don’t count. When it is just a maintenance spanking just counting is enough. When it is a punishment spanking, I usually make her admit that she likes what she has been punished for. For example, when she refuses to wear a certain pair of panties claiming they are to frilly, I make her repeat ‘I love my frilly panties’ with each spank.” Linda explained to her student in the art of sissy domination.

Both women didn’t seem to care about the peculiar position the sissies found themselves in as they just talked as if they weren’t even there. “That makes sense, I am sure it is an effective way to make them cope with their true selves eventually. So since Marcy here came from getting spanked by you a good way of punishment would be to make him repeat. ‘I am a big sissy who prefers getting spanked over sex with my girlfriend.’ “ Lisa asked.

“That would be a great way to resolve this situation indeed. I did have another idea to make full use of this unique situation where both the sissies are getting punished together. I mean it would be good for both Stephanie and Marcy, unless you want to carry out your idea of course. I would propose that we made the sissies kiss during the entirety of the spanking. Once again the choice is yours.” Linda said with a smile.

Both sissies looked up shocked. It wasn’t a secret that they didn’t like each other and now they would be forced to kiss? For Mark it was an even bigger shock, would he really be forced to make out with a guy? The thought alone made him cringe, even if Stephanie looked as far removed from a guy as possible.

“I think that is a wonderful idea Linda, it will be good for them and some bonding and making friends with the same interests never hurts right? Well what are you waiting for sissies? Get those lips pressed together and I don’t want to see them coming loose during the entirety of your spanking, is that understood?” Lisa said in a demanding tone, really enjoying herself.

“Yeth Mith Litha.” Stephanie lisped instantly followed by a “Yes Miss Lisa.” Coming from a still less well-trained Mark. He had barely been able to get those words out when Stephanie planted her lips on his and forced her tongue inside of his mouth. He could feel the metal ball running across his own tongue as he had no choice but to give in to the kiss with Stephanie.

Stephanie might not like Mark, but she knew better than to disobey an order, maintenance spankings were so much easier to deal with than the punishment ones. Knowing her stepmother, she would have to pay dearly if she had disobeyed this girl her stepmother decided to teach.

“Let’s get this spanking going, shall we? Now before we start, I want to share a secret I find very satisfying with you. When their bottoms are still all pale you can give them a nice hand print by giving them a hard whack like this.” Linda said giving Stephanie’s right butt cheek a very hard slap making a bright red handprint appear on the otherwise pale flesh. The sissy couldn’t keep herself from grunting in Marks mouth as an intense pain radiated from her butt cheek.

“See? If you don’t get it right the first time or the print is not clear enough you can always try again on the other cheek.” Linda said before demonstrating again on Stephanie’s left cheek, both of them now sporting two bright hand prints. Despite the pained grunts Stephanie made sure to keep her lips pressed against those of Marcy.

“I’ve always found it a very nice sight to admire, at least for a few seconds before you turn their bottoms a nice shade of red all over. It’s also a good indication of whether you are hitting hard enough or not. Why don’t you have a try now?” Linda asked.

“Well you are definitely right in that regard, it does look nice. Especially framed by that pretty lingerie. Let’s see what I can do.” Lisa said with a smirk as she gave each of Marks butt cheeks a smack as hard as she could manage. It rewarded her with two nice imprints of her own as well as two groans muffled by the kiss both sissies where sharing.

“Oh Linda, you are absolutely right. This looks and feels amazing indeed. It is so nice to see the result of all your hard work.” Lisa said with a smirk. Mark wanted to object that it didn’t feel nice at all, it had really hurt, but he knew better than to do so.

“Good, for the rest of the spanking I would normally just opt for a set number of spanks, but since you are new and might not be hitting hard enough for the desired effect, I propose that we just keep going until their bottoms have that nice dark red glow. You know, that same colour their cheeks turn to so often.” Linda proposed.

Mark could vouch that his girlfriend certainly did hit more than hard enough but saying so would just get him even more spanks so instead he kept kissing with Stephanie. “When you spank them, it is good to find a set rhythm and spank each cheek in turn. Unless you want them to be unable to brace themselves. Then it is best to do it irregular and choose butt cheeks at random.” Linda explained as she gave Stephanie’s left cheek a hard whack followed by another one two seconds later on the right one, going back and forth like that.

Lisa soon adopted the same rhythm as Linda used and started spanking Mark’s bottom in union with Linda. Both sissies grunted and groaned into each other’s mouths, but they did make sure to keep their lips pressed together even as they had started sobbing, knowing things would grow worse otherwise.

Each spank felt like it hit harder than the last as their bottoms had started to become quite sore. This went on for what seemed to them like forever. The pain in their bottoms grew to intense levels and they both thought the punishment should have been long over.

If both women had followed the goal for their spankings as they had said at first. The spanking would have indeed been over, but even after both bottoms had turned a glowing red they had continued just for fun. Lisa especially was having way too much of a blast delivering her first spanking.

Eventually the spankings did stop however, both sissies were still dutifully kissing. “Once the two of you are done kissing you might get up. I think that spanking should suffice, unless you sissies want more of course.” Linda said with a smirk.

They didn’t need to be told twice as both of them instantly broke their kiss and got up on their feet, glad it was finally over. “Thank you for the thpanking mommy.” Stephanie said in an instant, drying her tears. Mark had had no intention to thank Lisa, he the thought hadn’t even occurred to him until Stephanie did it.

With his hurting bottom and the expecting looks from both Linda and Lisa he didn’t dare do anything but utter his thanks either. “Thank you for the spanking Miss Lisa.” He sobbed softly, still finding it very awkward to call his girlfriend Miss.

“You’re very welcome Marcy, I am glad to see you liked it just as much as I did, and don’t worry, that was a first of many spankings to come.” Lisa said with a wink to her shocked, scared boyfriend. She knew he hadn’t actually been grateful, but that made it even better.

The spanking had been yet another reason for Stephanie to hate Mark. Normally her spankings were a lot less painful and intense than the one she had just received to help Lisa with her training. Rationally he should know that this wasn’t Marks fault yet Mark was the one he blamed. He was the only one who could be blamed to not get in trouble. He was the only one Stephanie could get some form of revenge on like with the tiny chastity cage, even though that had blown up right in her face.

“I have noticed that you mentioned your disappointment in the inability to have sex with your boyfriend a couple of times.” Linda suddenly said to which Lisa instantly nodded her agreement, it had been what had led her here in the end.

“Well first of all I would like to tell you that I saved you from an even bigger disappointment. You see, sissies are literally the worst when it comes to sexy. Their cocks are less than average to tiny and they don’t even know how to use them either. You see, a sissy is best kept under lock and key at all times. For their own good, and the good of everyone around them. It makes them more obedient and it helps them get rid of the silly idea that they are men.” Linda stated.

Mark wanted to object that his cock was bigger than average, and that he would prove that he could fuck. After all he had never had the change to prove it before since he was still a virgin, but he was sure that he could do it. He doubted that Linda would unlock him though and clearly his girlfriend believed her more than she did him. Besides his size was very hard to tell locked up in the way to tiny cage. The one that had started to feel less and less tight. In the end he decided that there was just no point in arguing. Instead he shamefully hung his head.

“If you do look past the classical image you have of sex however, sex with a sissy is still a possibility. Sissies derive pleasure through their butts, it is their main way to get off. So if you focus on their butt holes you can have sex with a sissy.” Linda informed.

It was instantly met with a practiced shocked look from Lisa towards Mark as she cried out. “No way!” Of course she knew about this, she had seen Mark play with himself over John’s website before. Mark didn’t know that though and so this was a perfect opportunity to embarrass him even more.

“Oh yes, if you don’t believe me why don’t you ask for yourself. I am sure Marcy would love to inform you if it could help your sex life as a couple. Isn’t that right Marcy?” Linda asked with a big smirk on her face as Mark nervously nodded, his bottom still burning red as a reminder that he should cooperate.

“I don’t believe you, but sure, I’ll play along. Have you had an orgasm even though your cock was locked up?” Lisa asked her boyfriend with a curious smirk.

Linda tuned in. “Marcy, I want you to answer your girlfriends’ questions truthfully, it is of utmost importance to your relationship, and I pride myself on being a human lie detector. Well more like a sissy lie detector, but you get the gist. If I catch you in a lie that spanking you just received will feel like a walk in the park. Oh, and use your manners when you answer.”

Nervously Mark looked over to Linda, then back to Lisa. Even though he was standing here in his bare bottom, with his cage on full display, that felt like the least embarrassing thing of this situation. “Yes Miss Lisa, I have had many orgasms since my cock was locked up.” He nervously stammered.

“Oh really? And how the hell did you accomplish that? I can’t imagine you managed to get hard, let alone deliver a lot of pleasure to your cock wearing that cage.” Lisa continued her line of questioning.

“I fingered my butt hole till I came Miss Lisa.” Mark stammered softly, his cheeks turning the same shade of red as his butt.

“Hmmm, I’m still not convinced. I’d have to see first before I believed any of that. Actually why don’t you get up on that stage and show me exactly how you managed to cum so many time even though you are locked up?” Lisa asked sceptical.

With a look of utter disbelief Mark looked between his girlfriend and Linda who were both eyeing him expectantly. Even Stephanie was smirking broadly. In the end Linda broke the silence. “What are you waiting for sissy? Didn’t you hear your girlfriend? Get up on that stage and put on a show for us, or else…” Came her threatening words.

On shaky legs Mark eventually found his way to the stage where he climbed up on the edge? Resting on his hands and knees as he moved one hand to his butt looking at his small audience a last time in the hope that one would say that they were just joking.

Those words never came and so in utter embarrassment Mark moved one of his hands between his red butt cheeks and inserted a finger into his rectum. An instant moan escaped his lips, followed by a gasp coming from Lisa. “Oh my god, he is really doing it. I can’t believe it. Will he actually cum like that? I mean it looks almost exactly like a girl masturbating. Well a girl who can’t seem to find the right hole.” She laughed.

“Just wait and see, I am absolutely positive he will cum like the sissy butt slut he is.” Linda said keeping her eyes glued on stage. This was the exact reason she had opened this store. God dealing with sissies was just so satisfying.

While everyone was looking at him with wrapped enthusiasm Mark wished the stage would open up and swallow him whole. His visit to CC’s today had turned out to be the most humiliating experience of his life so far. He simply couldn’t believe he was actually fingering himself in front of this wicked store owner, her sissy stepson and his own girlfriend. To make matters worse he was already fighting back the urge to cum.

It was a battle he was quickly losing. He hadn’t realised up until now how much of a butt slut he had actually become. He had only been going at it for a couple of minutes so far and yet he was right on the edge already. His moans were becoming more and more frequent. Then all of a sudden his whole body tensed up and he came right there on stage. A few ropes of sticky white good spurted right underneath him out of the tip of his chastity cage. When they stopped Mark slowly removed his finger from his butt and just stayed in place, catching his breath.

Everything went silent for about a minute until Lisa spoke up. “Oh my fucking god, unbelievable. He really is way more of a sissy faggot than I ever imagined possible. God, I mean he can really cum just from fingering his ass. I didn’t believe it at first, but now. Wow!”

“See, I told you. Now why don’t you come join me so we can have a closer look. The trick to having sex with a sissy is just about finding the right spot, nothing more than that. Once you know where it is you can choose to stimulate or avoid it depending on whether you want your sissy to cum or not. To get a feeling for where it is I suggest trying with a finger, but once you get the hang of it literally anything will do, your finger, a toe, a whole fist, a strap on dildo,…” Linda exclaimed calmly as she walked over to the stage followed by an eager to learn Lisa.

“Stay right as you are sissy, if you dare to move you will be sorry.” Linda threatened as she approached Mark who was still coming back to his senses, resting on all fours. Without any regards to him Linda then proceeded to spread his sore red butt cheeks and shoved one of her fingers right up his butt hole.

Mark instantly answered with a groan followed by a moan as Linda pressed down on his prostate. “See how easy it is to get a sissy going? One magic touch inside their butt is all it takes to get them moaning, or as I like to say it’s very easy to get a sissy wrapped around your finger.” Linda joked with a cheeky grin.

It was instantly received by loud laughter coming from Lisa. “Oh my god, you’re right. He has only just cum, and he is already moaning like a bitch again. What further proof do you need that he isn’t a real man? Real men are never ready right after an orgasm.”

“Well, I guess we at least found something sissies are better at.” Linda said as she pulled her finger out of Marks butt. She grimaced when she noticed it was a little dirty. “Stephanie, go fetch some sanitising towels and a pair of latex gloves.” She ordered.

“Yeth mommy, right away.” Stephanie answered before scurrying off only to return a moment later with the demanded items.

Linda quickly cleaned her finger and handed the gloves to Lisa. “I see the sissy isn’t really clean yet. I recommend setting him on a strict douching regime. Stephanie here is always clean and smelling of cherry down there. I always loved the irony of being able to pop her cherry every time.”

“That’s noted!” Lisa said firmly before eagerly pulling on a glove on her right hand. Then without warning or hesitation, she plunged her finger knuckle deep into her boyfriend’s butt hole and started wiggling it around getting out mainly grunts with an occasional moan.

“You’re not afraid to get in there, that’s good. Now I want you to pull your finger nearly out and make sure the tip of your finger is aimed down. Then I want you to gently slide it down alongside the wall, deeper and deeper until you can feel a slight bulge. That’s the prostate, the magical spot to make a sissy go crazy. Once you mastered finding it, it really is almost an off and on switch.” Linda instructed.

It took Lisa two tries but helped with the sounds of Mark’s sudden moans she managed to locate the prostate. “Got it!” she shouted out with excitement as she instantly started toying around with it, prodding and poking away at it. She relished in the moans and cries of pleasure the movements of her fingers elected from Mark. With burning curiosity, she continued to experiment with various ways of stimulation.

All Lisa’s experimentation was quickly getting to Mark and to his intense shame he quickly found himself cumming yet again. Much to Lisa’s joy who instantly squealed in delight. “Aaaah I did it, I made him cum, and that right after an orgasm while he is locked up. An achievement if I do say so myself.”

With that Lisa decided to put a stop to her experimentation and removed her finger form her boyfriends butt. The puddle of cum underneath Mark had nearly doubled in size and he was breathing even heavier than before. The two orgasms in rapid succession had really taken their toll.

“You did very well Lisa. Of course this treatment should be reserved as a reward, or simply because you feel like it. Another big part of a sissy’s sexuality revolves around oral skills, pleasing their superiors if you will. I will leave that part up to you to discover though. After all cunninglingus is a matter of preference. I can advise getting him a tongue piercing Like Stephanie for added stimulation though. It feels like heaven and it gives them a cute lisp. At least that is how Stephanie got her lisp.” Linda informed much to Marks horror who had picked up on the conversation. Lisa wouldn’t do that to him right?

Linda led Lisa back to the comfortable recliners and sat down. “Now Before we continue why don’t you start licking up your mess Marcy? I know you love the taste of cummies even if it is just sissy cream.” Linda said as both of them turned their attention to the stage to watch the show.

With a loud groan Mark slowly turned around and started lapping up his own cum. He really detested the taste, but more so his mind was filled with dread of what was yet to come. He had a bad feeling that their visit wasn’t over yet.

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

up
25 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos