How I Became A Female Biker Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

Calhoun Motocross, Calhoun, Georgia:
“Momma! Momma!” Sammy runs towards Angel.

She had on one of the t-shirts and shorts that the Siren’s Motorcycle club sold. It had a female Angel riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle with feathers floating behind the motorcycle. She had a rolled-up poster clenched in her right hand.

Angel turns around when she hears her daughter’s voice. She spots a young girl with short light brown hair coming towards her. A smile appears on her face as Sammy stops in front of her.

“What do you have there, sweetie?” Angel couldn’t believe how grown up and mature Tammy and Sammy were turning out to be.

When the two of them came to live with her. They changed her life and she couldn’t imagine them not being in her and Carol’s life.

“Beverly signed my poster.” Sammy was happy her heroine had signed the poster she brought with her.

“Well, when we get home, I’ll have it framed for you and place it on the wall, next to your other poster.” Angel couldn’t believe how many sports Sammy was involved in.

Of her two girls, Sammy was a big sports fanatic. She was into surfing, baseball, basketball, football, and several other sports. Her twin sister, on the other hand, was into ballet, gymnastics, being a cheerleader and on the swim team.

Sammy was happy as she walked with her mother. They were looking for their other family members. Carol and Tammy had gone off to look at other items for sale. Sammy grabs Angel’s hand and walks with her.

Rachel and Roman were sitting at a table that had been set-up for them. They were doing a greet and meet with their fans and signing autographs. They spot a full-figured Native American woman walking near their table. She was wearing a pink t-shirt that said come and ride with the Sirens.The picture on the t-shirt had a Native American looking woman leaning against a custom motorcycle. She was also wearing a pair of tights, and black ankle boots. Walking next to her, was a young teenage girl with light brown hair. Her hair came down to her shoulders and there was a pair of ruby red earring in her earlobes.

She also had on a black camisole that said Siren in Training. She was wearing a pair of cute shorts that showed her hips and buns off. She was wearing ankle boots as well.

Nina looks at Rachel and Roman “who are they?”

Roman looks at the woman and teenager walking past them. Across the back of her t-shirt said Siren Motorcycle Club.

“She might be a member of the Sirens motorcycle club.” Roman figures they would be the only one allowed to wear a t-shirt like that.

“Do they come this far? I thought their main territory was Dahlonega, GA.” Rachel looks at Roman with a questionable look on her face.

“I don’t know.”

Angel was walking and looking for her other half when a young man bumps her shoulder and keeps walking. Angel stops and turns to face him
“hey! Don’t you know how to say excuse me?” Angel makes sure Sammy was standing close to her.

Ted turns around to face the dirty blonde hair woman who just spoke to him “I don’t say sorry to back warmers.”

“Really?” Angel steps a little closer to Ted, so she was right in his face.

Ted had a smirk on his face. He came to check out Rachel and Roman since they have been winning races, he wasn’t in.

“Why don’t you take your sorry old self out of here, before I hurt you.” Ted had a sneer on his face.

“Why don’t you make me?” Angel had a smile on her face.

Sammy steps back away from her mother. She knew she was about to give this person an ass-kicking he’ll never forget.

“Why you, BITCH!” Ted goes to strike Angel.

Angel just slaps his fist away from her and hit him as hard as she could in the breadbasket. She brings her other fist from the left and connects
with his jaw. She knows this young punk didn’t stand a chance. The military taught her how to fight, her aunts in the Siren’s taught her how to fight. Plus, she took additional training when she was in Germany.

Several of Ted’s brothers and cousins started jumping into the fight. They come towards Angel and are intercepted by other members from the Sirens.

“I think we better help out.” Roman gets up to join the fight.

Rachel follows suite. She was looking forward to inflicting pain on Ted and his family.

“Right behind you.” Rachel follows behind Roman.

Carol spots Sammy standing and watching as the fight was going. She rushes towards Sammy and wonders where her wife was “Sammy,
come here sweetie.”

Sammy heard her other mother and runs to her. She saw her sister trying to see who was fighting.

“Where’s mom?” Tammy was curious.

“She is beating the ass of a fellow that knocked her shoulder and didn’t apologize.” Sammy had a smirk on her face because she knew her
mother was a good fighter.

Rachel spots Ted and punches him in his face. She also kicks him in his manhood. The man has been an ass since she has known him. She moves out of the way as the dirty blonde woman she saw, comes stumbling by her.

One of Ted’s older brothers was trying to hit her. She punches him in the face and kicks his knee out from under him.

“Thanks!” Angel looks at the dark-haired woman.

“You’re welcome. By the way, who are you?” Rachel was curious about who this woman was.

“She’s Angel Shaw, of the Siren’s” A young red hair woman had been nearby when Rachel asked Angel who she was.

Rachel was still curious. She has never met a Siren before. She watches as several women of various adult ages and builds bring the fight to an end. All of them were wearing black t-shirts that said security on the front of them and Siren Security on the back of the t-shirt.

“What do you want us to do with these morons, boss?” Kimberly had one of Ted’s brothers in custody.

“Kim, I’m not your boss anymore. Jessica is now president of the club. You should ask her.” Angel wasn’t disappointed that she no longer commanded the Sirens.

“I know, but you’re still well respected by the club.” Kim and several other members wished that Angel was still in charge of the gang.

“Since they attack me and several other Sirens, charge them with assault and call the police to haul them away.” Angel figures that should be enough to keep them in jail for a while.

Kim just smiles as she walks away from Rachel and Angel.

“I thought you were a member of the motorcycle gang called Sirens. I didn’t know you oversaw a security company.”

“First off, I am a member of a motorcycle gang called Sirens. I’m one of their former leaders. Secondly, The MC also operates as a security
company as well. We provide security to several different clients. The president of the MC is also the head of the security company. I’m on extended leave from the MC.” Angel had to take time out of the MC to take care of her mother D.A.

Her mother D.A. and her mother Angie were coming back from a party when a rival MC gang attacked them. They had been seriously injured
and were in critical condition when the paramedics arrived.

Her mothers did manage to take several of their attackers down, before being seriously hurt. The MC wanted to declare war on the other gang. Angel was too emotionally upset to handle it. So, her VP took over the gang and handled the problem. She got the men responsible for almost killing her mother’s but stepped down afterward from her duties and the MC to care for her mothers.

She came to see the motocross and browse the motorcycle swap going on at the same time. Her daughters had never been to a motocross race before, so she brought them with her.

“Okay.”

Rachel watches as a full figure Native American woman and two identical girls come walking over to Angel. One of the girls she spotted earlier but was amazed that she had an identical twin. They have dressed nothing alike, except wearing the same brand of clothing.

Carol walks up to Angel “are you alright sweetie?”

Rachel was amazed at the difference between the two women. Angel was small, petite and had dirty blonde hair and several tattoos on her body. She also had a crystal angel hanging from her neck. The other woman was Native American, full-figured and appeared a little older than
Angel. She was also a little taller than Angel as well. She had feather earrings hanging down from her earlobe. Rachel also noticed that there were three angels tattooed on the side of her tanned necked.

“I’m fine, thanks to this young lady.” Angel motions to Rachel.

Sammy looks at Rachel “your Rachel Fairbairn, rider number sixteen. Your partner is Roman Mercer, rider number twenty-six.”

“That’s right.” Rachel was impressed with Sammy.

“Sammy is a sports fanatic. She loves a lot of different sports.” Angel was proud of her daughter.

“Why don’t you and your partner join us for lunch, Mrs. Fairbairn? Our MC also sponsors a food truck that is here at the motocross.” Carol figures they could get to know each other better.

“Thank You and please just call me Rachel.” A smile appears on Rachel’s face.

“Okay, Rachel.” Angel had her arm around Tammy’s shoulder. She was still a little shy around people.

“I need to let my girlfriend and Roman know.”

“Why don’t you meet us up by the truck. You can’t miss it.” Angel figured it was the best place to meet.

“Alright, see you there.” Rachel goes and looks for Roman and Nina.

Angel, Carol, and the girls watch as Rachel walks off. Carol turns towards Angel “I think you and Sammy made a new friend.”

“Maybe, so are you girls having fun?” Angel still had her arm around tammy’s shoulder.

“Yes, ma’am.” Both girls answer at the same time.

“Good, let's go and get some lunch.”

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ted seems to be a jerk to

Ted seems to be a jerk to whoever he meets, glad to see he got what he deserved.

DA

Sorry to hear about DA and Angie, I hope they will be alright. Nice to see Sammy & Tammy doing so well.

Thank You

Gumby - I'm flexible

"Imagination is more important, than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

“The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘that’s funny…’” - Isaac Asimov

Ted smarted off to the WRONG people

Samantha Heart's picture

He & his cronies will be out of commission for a while. Rachel may get bann from Racing with his family, but there are OTHER cerits, then again his family my just had the whole thing over to someone else to run when it gets out that they let Ted & his family member cheat injur other riders & bikes & get away with it. The company maybe bsnkeupt by the time its all over.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.