Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.25

Printer-friendly version

Raven was nervous as she waited for the nurse to come and get her for her surgery. The last tiny bit that made her, a male was going to be removed from her body. She would no longer be in the halfway state she was. She loved Clair very much and couldn’t wait to see what it was like to have sex as a normal girl did.

Clair could tell Raven was nervous. These past few weeks after the trial has been nerve-wracking for her. Dr. Heath and the Warden were appealing the decision and challenging the evidence that had been used against them.

Carol was going to keep Raven out of it as much as possible. They had her video testimony and what Clair or Raven didn’t know. Carol had Anthony and Grace protecting them. She also had all the evidence that Chilly, Dorothy and Rebecca had collected on several judges that were involved. That information along was damaging enough that if it became public, those men’s lives and families would be destroyed.

Raven looks at the nurses that come in to prepare her for surgery. She already didn’t have anything to eat for twenty-four hours. She relaxes as the nurse prepares her for surgery.

“I’ll be here waiting for you to return, sweetie.” Clair kisses Raven before she is wheeled out for her surgery.

Grace was disguised as a nurse and watches as Raven is taken to have her surgery. She got a crash course in how to behave like a nurse. Mr. Blake’s mother had arranged for Ms. Mondragon to have her surgery at one of the hospitals she donated too. She also talked with the director of the hospital to have Grace admitted as a nurse. Grace keeps an eye on Clair and Raven during the daytime and switches up with her partner at night.

He works as security at night. That way he can watch over her. Today, he was outside in a conversion van listening in on Grace.

Clair sits in Raven’s hospital room and waits for her. After five hours, Raven is wheeled into the room, still out of it. She looks at her and she looks a little pale. Clair looks at the nurse “were you able to cross-match her blood type without any problems?”

“Yes, we are lucky that she is O positive.” Nurse Lewis gets help moving Raven over onto the bed.

“That’s good to know.” Clair was AB positive. Which meant Raven could donate blood to her if she ever needs it.

Once the nurse leaves the hospital room. Clair sits down next to Raven and holds her hand. Another nurse comes in to check on Raven.

Grace looks at Clair holding raven’s hand as she checks on Raven. She was in disguise, so Raven and Clair didn’t recognize her. She watches as Clair looks lovingly at Raven as she slept.

Dark Angel Protection Agency, Chapel Hill, N.C.:
Angela looks at the modules she removed from the SUV’s all three of them were transported to her uncle’s North Carolina training facilities. She hated the fact she couldn’t touch a computer.

Her cellphone starts ringing. She looks at the number and notices it was her aunt Violet from Utah.

“Hi, Aunt Violet what did you find?” Her uncle had forward everything to her aunt.

“I go that information for you, Angela. I’m faxing the information to you now.”

“Thanks, Aunt Violet.”

“Oh, don’t thank me, so quickly Angela. All the manufacturers of those microwave guns are all accounted for. According to the companies.” Violet spoke to every one of the manufactures.

“So, that means it is going out the back door and isn’t being recorded into inventory. I wish we could figure out which one of them would cause the damage we have.”

“We might be in luck. Sends me scans of the damaged modules and I can forward that information to the companies.”

“Alright, Aunt Violet.” Angela takes a bunch of pictures of each module.

She hopes the companies will be able to tell which of there devices fired them. She looks at her aunt’s image on her cellphone.

“That’s all of them, Aunt Violet.” Angela brushes a lock of her hair out of her eyes.

She should have let her mother style it when she was at the mountain complex.

Violet looks at the pictures as they arrived. She had to admit her new niece was pretty good at taking pictures and giving her the technical details, she needs. She did think it was unfair that her niece couldn’t touch a computer.

up
236 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Prohibited from touching a...

Prohibited from touching a computer. Is that only in the US?

If so, she can go to another country where the prohibition is not valid.

Interpol

Samantha Heart's picture

That bann would be submiter to interpol so any hacking she would be prim suspect so no unfortunately. Now maybe China or even Russia but then again.... the only other option would be parts of South America that don't have an extradition treaty with the US...& where Interpol can't touch her....

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

No.computer

Samantha Heart's picture

Now days is VERY inconvenient. As for the pale look of Ravin i wonder if someone could have slipped something into her IV. It maybe nothing but with everything going on... i'm suspicious.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Prohibited

My5InchFMHeels's picture

I would think a supervised usage, while working with Law Enforcement, or a partnering security firm might be an exception Angela could look into. Maybe with a LEO hacker that could watch and ensure Angela is ONLY working on a specific assignment.

They would, wouldn't they

Jamie Lee's picture

The two challenging their sentences and the evidence against them are the two who would, neither accepting they did anything wrong. While they think the only evidence against them was presented in court, they know nothing about evidence that wasn't presented. Evidence that will convince they that it's best they go quietly least they spend a longer behind bars. Like forever?

As with other arrogant people, who knew they weren't guilty of any crime, no matter what the evident showed, watching over Raven is a wise precaution. Just because these people are behind bars is no reason they can't put out contracts. And should this happen, and it can be prevented, and the hitter caught, for a lesser sentence, those putting out the contracts would then be facing another charge and longer time behind bars.

Others have feelings too.