Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Stop or my drow will shoot part 4

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter is the twins do their NYPD ride a long

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Inside Central Park

Most of the park's users were very much human and just as the light of the Grove's magical outburst faded from the sight of those few Fae that could actually see it! Nearly to a person, everyone within the huge city park that was human had this very strange, but VERY strong feeling wash over them. A feeling that this once friendly and safe park had suddenly become the most dangerous place on earth or certainly the most frightening! Some felt as if someone walked over their graves, others saw the shadows of the park's many trees grow darker, deeper, angrier, more menacing than normal and the park felt very much to all humans as a place one did not to be in for your own health!

As the park's users felt those emotions or feelings, the pets on outings with them, mostly dogs. Went basically nuts and started yanking on leashes or just ran off towards the nearest exit of the park as fast as they could run. With that foreboding signal, the sight of all the dogs running away! Almost to a person, all of them ran following the far smarter pets! Well at least the smart humans did.

The outer box of streets ringing central park were now filled with the chaos of running pets and running screaming humans!

Central park zoo on the other hand, its animals felt very calm as if the Grove's spirits knew they could not leave safely. The Grove's spirits knew their plight at the hands of humans, so why punish the zoo's animals and human, they so deserved to be sacred of the park's sprits and scared to near death! The Grove was not pleased for the most part, yet ready for a fight because of the "Guardians call to action!"

All of Central park fell suddenly silent, as Violet was left hanging in mid air desperately trying to calm the Grove and its sudden outburst, "SHHHHHHHHH!" she shushed the many trees ringed around her and she flailed her arms wildly about while putting a finger her lips in the 'shush' motion several times!

"YOU CALLED!" the Grove moaned out via the winds, "THE CALL, IT HAS NOT COME IN EONS!"

"Just shhhhhhhhh darn it!" Violet hushed the Grove, "please be quiet and calm the heck down will ya!" she pleaded with the area's spirits!

"The call has never come before...is this the time we Fae rebel and show humans we rule again!?" it asked...it demanded just a little quieter now.

"Ohhh I get it," Violet giggled as other pixies flew to her, "No call has been made in so long by a Guardian, you thought that this must be some huge fight and all of this mess is not my fault?" Violet was glad to think.

"YES!" the Grove howled out.

""SHHHUSUSUUSH," Violet motioned the trees around her, "Be quiet, there is no danger and I JUST needed a little help with a Fae child and guarding her for a few days." she finally pleaded.

"Then help you shall get!" the Grove growled as a few of the Pixie elders flew up to Violet and bowed to her and that act made her laugh, "Bow to me?" she said thinking about an elder, any elder bowing to her. One that was still so very young like herself!

"You serve a Guardian, Guardian of us all and are marked as such?" the eldest of the group stated a question of Violet.

The little Pixie was surprised that the respect that Rohanna had earned and received from all Fae was now her very own personal honor too? Violet was amused by this feeling because the Pixies of her home Grove just saw her and twin sister Lilac as those serving a Guardian and nothing really special beyond that. But here in New York's Grove, the two Pixie sisters were something very special and Fae that deserved respect from all others!

Violet finally snapped out of her deep personal thoughts when the Pixie's elder asked her once more, "What does the Guardian need of us and how can we serve?"

"I need a few of you to watch over a Fae child, an Elvin one that is waiting for more of her kind to take her from this city's humans care and take her back home or back to her remaining family." Violet explained the child's plight.

"A possible orphan Fae child that needs our protection? Then you shall have my best and only the best to take on all comers and protect this child from any evil!"

Shortly Violet was winging her way back to the Drow twins with over a dozen Pixies trailing behind her and these few Pixies were even more powerful than the best her own Grove's clan could muster. The magic users of the pack just radiated essence that told one not to mess with them and the fighters all wore very ornate but hardened armor!

"I got an army following my every word!" Violet happily thought with pride!

Violet spotted the twins now standing with Kelly and Leon was holding two pizza boxes with a few 'to go' boxes balanced on top and he was just opening 'the shops' door to place them inside while they all dealt with the kid.

"I got them Ro!" Violet beamed to her sister as Leon's and Kelly's radio lit up with chatter about central park going nuts.

"I said my Violet, bring back a few Pixies to help. Not SEAL team six on crack!" I had to chastise her a little for the mess that was just now developing.

Kelly had to laugh at it all, "Let me guess, the 'little one' getting help is behind the mess uptown I am hearing on the radio?"

"Yep! But at least we all know the kid will be very safe until Arial's people come to her care for her well being!" Rehanna grinned back to all of us.

"But I tried to be quiet, the darn Grove overreacted because it had not heard a Guardian's call in eons and so the darn place thought the fight must be on!" Violet shrugged back trying to explain away the mess.

"Fine at least we have someone now." Rehanna added in next as Rohanna turned back to the human foster parent and city child services rep.

"Well Lela, I got some of my kind to watch over Velatha until our elders can either find her family or find a Fae family that will take her in. It's best that an Elvin child be cared for by her own kind and it's better for both races in the long run." I explained.

"Great, so will that take much time?" she asked next.

"A few days at best, we twins have huge amounts of pull with our leadership and they react to our needs or wants very quickly." Rehanna added in that so far they indeed have done so. But will they later on when things get rough is an unknown for right now.

A few minutes later we were piling back into the 'Shop' and we twins started to dig into our delayed pizza and side dishes. We waved back to Velatha as a dozen Pixies buzzed around her and guarded the child's every move. It was like watching the Secret Service guard the president and we Fae could only see it!

I was nibbling away at a gooey slice of pizza when Kelly turned back to us, "Too bad that pizza got cold."

"No prob, we heated them up with a magic spell and they are great with a little time to marinate!" I smiled back at him.

"Kids and magic! I don't think I am ever going to get used to that." he sighed back.

"Hey Kelly, it's no prob we Fae still love ya! So let's stop for a soda and Leon can grab those snacks we promised while the radio is still quiet." I suggested.

Kelly checked his radio once more as we drove on for a few more blocks and it seemed that the 'magical' situation back in Central Park had calmed down quite a lot in the last ten or so minutes. "Rohanna is right, it's quiet for now and 'Jack's Place' is around the corner and they have some of the best fresh home baked goods in the city!"

"Hummm!" Rehanna moaned thinking about the reward of fine sugary treats and the Pixies joined in mentally!

Leon took the next right at Kelly's suggestion and drove for a few more blocks while us Drow sucked down a few more slices. We knew we had arrived when Leon pulled into an alley and parked. "Now I see why you like this place, easy parking and nice location...well nice for New York!" I laughed while getting out of the 'shop' or better known as our patrol car for this shift.

As we all entered the large bodega, Kelly pointed to the large glass baked goods display right in front of the cashier, "There ya go girls and while you get that done. I'll get some coffee for me!"

"I'm getting trail mix and some other snacks!" Leon let us know as he walked off down an aisle.

I stopped at the baked goods case and started pointing out a selection to the cashier, "You better grab a box sir, this is going to be a large order!" I giggled to him and bent back down to peruse the display more.

He grabbed a box, then dropped the four muffins I had already pointed out in it as Rehanna tapped my shoulder to be more 'human like' I guess, "Getting sodas and get me that éclair, plus the five beside it!" she walked off , but stopped to grab a shopping basket to hold more drinks before walking off to the store's last row full of glass doored refrigerators.

I spun the NYPD ball cap on my head backwards to better see some of the case's selection and was very busy filling a second box as a man dressed in a long black winter coat (strange on a hot day? I thought) and blue jeans shoved past me to the cashiers counter. I stood up to see what he was up to and noticed his face was covered by a bandana.

He shoved a bag at the cashier and then pulled out a 45 colt (A rather nice one I thought!), "Fill the bag with all the cash and no funny biz or I killya!" he shouted in an accented voice.

I stood there staring at the man in shock of how dumb he was, the cashier glanced my way, then back to the gun and then my way again. I shook my head to the cashier and almost sighed. Kelly was only a few feet to our right busy pouring coffee for himself and watched the whole event play out like some comedy skit off TV!

Behind us all Leon was walking back to the counter, his arms brimming full with treats and even had a small baggy of 'gem' doughnuts held in his teeth. He dropped all of that, going for his gun. Rehanna sighed out slowly in disgust as she placed her shopping basket on an open shelf and started to walk to the front of the store.

My left hand blindingly quick shot out shoving the gun down to the counter as it slid the pistol's slide back out of battery making it unfireable for now, then in one swift motion slid it forward again just a little, till the slide stop hit its notch, I popped it free of the gun with a finger and then ripped the whole slid forward free of the gun.

With the weapon now nothing more than a paperweight the crook was disarmed and I was sure his brain was still stuck catching up to what I had done. But for now my right hand slammed the back of his head down at the same time my right leg kicked both legs out from under him. "BAMMM!" the cooks head sounded out as his head slammed into the counter with a meaty whack!

Kelly quickly put his cup and the coffee pot down, then drew his weapon on the now knocked out crook and I picked the out cold man up a little by his coat, "Kelly this is a perfect example of why we Fae think that humans are an inferior species," I sassed the older cop.

"Hey Rohanna, us humans do try?" he shrugged back to me.

Rehanna passed by both of us and shoved the man aside to place the basket full of soda on the counter, "Try harder and would you like us to 'Darwin award' this guy for the general health of the human genome?" you could hear the general disdain for humans bleed through Rehanna's voice right now. The old Drow did not like them at all and probably never did in the ancient past!

"Kelly come on, this guy was SO oblivious he walked right past me and bumped his way past me. Then add on top of all that, you were standing right there only feet away and all of us are in NYPD uniforms!" I sighed at him.

Leon stepped forward to lift the man off the counter and handcuff him. When he was done making sure the crook was going nowhere, Leon examined the man's face closer, "Well that nose is busted and he is still out cold. I'll go put him in the shop when I grab the report book for this one."

"Thanks Leon," Kelly said just before clicking his radio on and making a call for a supervisor because this was not only a robbery, but the 'bad actor' got hurt during the arrest.

Rehanna heard the call and the info that Kelly exchanged on a supervisor only frequency and seemed to get a little hot over the matter, "Are you kidding me, a report for this little bump? Should have just blown his head all over the clerk here," she waved at hand to the man who seemed just a little put off by the remark but still managed to tilt his head and shrug in agreement with the Drow, "and I bet i'd have less paperwork to do!"

"No bet, but both of you and us have to follow the rules of an ordered society." Leon stated as he came in the door the old adage one must say to remain PC in the city and be a cop!

Both Drow snickered back at him, "Really!?" in stereo!

~o~O~o~

After a few hours of filling out reports, the detectives gathering evidence on the crime and the precinct's shift sergeant comes down to sign off on all of the above. All four of them loaded back up into 'the shop' and rolled off waiting until the next call came in or trouble found them.

Soon enough a call came in for a burglar alarm on one of the city's more upscale streets, Kelly answered the radio call as he pulled up the address on the shop's computer, "There have been a few false alarms at this place in the past." he sighed.

"Well we never know till we get there and when was the last one Kelly?" Leon asked as he made the next right onto the home's street and only rolled up halfway to the address. Because a cop never pulls right up to the door! If you did might as well drive an ice cream truck with bells and all, telling all criminals in the home to shoot at you!

Kelly jumped out of the front and pointed at a pedestrian alley that cut across to the row house's rear, "Leon take one of the twins and check the back. I got the front with Rehanna here?" he said and glanced at the teen asking if he had the right one!

She nodded back that he was correct in his assumption and took the lead towards the door while turning her radio way down! Leon nodded back that he understood the plan with his twin running right on his heels.

Rehanna was first at the door and checked it with the most gentle twist, "Still locked and no signs of entry unless this human is better at busting in a home than a Drow like me!"

Leon had just started creeping his way up to the rear door when his radio crackled on low, "Locked here, how is the back?" Kelly asked.

Rohanna clicked her mike as Leon was busy, "Checking right now, but I see that a second story screen is cut open just off a drain pipe that makes a fine ladder to get up there!"

"Ya think that is how a guy got in?" Kelly asked now more wary of the door and what dangers might be behind it!

"That's what I'd do if we Drow did not teleport." Rohanna added in next.

Right then a voice sounded out from the doorbell! "Officers, I made the call and spotted the asshole stealing my stuff on my cameras!"

"Sir quiet please, where and when did you see him last?" Kelly asked the home's owner via the doorbell cam and alarm system.

"Well he was in my bedroom, but I think he cut off most of my alarm and video system and I only have this doorbell gizmo for right now." the owner explained.

"Did you see if he was armed and alone?" Rohanna asked hoping a little that the man was armed and this might be a fun call after all!

"HE was alone. A gun...that I never saw one, BUT please don't get blood on my wood floors and carpets!" the owner whined out.

"All up to him if it gets messy or not?" Kelly said, "Now can you open this door or the back one remotely for us?"

"I can do both," he started then paused as the lock's knob spun on the door with a motor whine, "Both are open now."

"Our end is open too Kelly!" Rehanna whispered into her mike, "We have been keeping up on our end via our twin link." she added next as Rohanna nodded.

"Too cool not to have to use a radio, wish I had that once and awhile!" Leon snickered out.

Leon slowly opened his door and peeked inside, "Kelly this is one of those doubles and is four floors!" he noted to his partner after he noted the hallway. This home was a home on each side of the doorways instead of the more normal door on one side of the room, it split the middle of two normal homes and meant this one home was huge, plus four floors of huge!

"Damn it, this is going to take all day to find this guy?" Kelly hissed.

"Kelly he is up one floor, to the left." Rohanna nodded without doubt.

"What?" Kelly questioned.

"We hear and smell the guy. Hey it's what we do...hunt others." Rohanna shrugged back.

Rehanna told Leon the same thing and they entered the home in pairs from both ends. already knowing where this criminal was at, because Drow do hunt, made to hunt and indeed hunting is something they do well. AND this was child's play!

All of them met at the stairs and crept up to the next level where Rohanna pointed to a set of double doors at the end of the hallway, "He's in there and I think this asshole is asleep!"

Rehanna nodded back in agreement, "Yep he's out, I can hear his heartbeat and breathing. Darn guy is almost snoring!"

Kelly pushed one of the double doors open and peaked in via the door's crack along the hinges, "Don't see him." he hand signaled.

Rehanna stepped forward as she activated a shield spell on her left arm and Rohanna stacked up behind her covering the other half of the room and protecting the twins open side. Both knew the guy was in the next room behind the next set of doors, but this is what the cops behind them expected of them and they were doing it all by the procedures laid out for them by the NYPD.

Both girls quickly checked the room, then slowly opened the next set of doors and found a twenty-ish year old white kid snoozing away laid all out in a Lay-Z-boy chair inside what was a rather nice home theater with a dozen other seats. On the table next to him was a bucket of popcorn, a half eaten large pizza, and several empty beer bottles.

Kelly picked up a glass off the table as he got close, "Rum and coke? This moron got drunk after having a meal and passed out!"

Leon hovered over the man and waved at his head a few times, "This guy is dead to the world! He does not even know we are here?"

"Ohhhh can we wake him up!" Rehanna nearly cackled in glee.

"Go ahead, this guy is unarmed." Kelly said picking up a backpack next to the guy and checking its contents by pouring them on an open seat. All kinds of expensive jewelry spilled from the bag and some cash too!

"Looks like he found the safe and knows how to open them!" Leon nearly whistled at the large haul.

Rehanna stood behind the man's chair as Rohanna stood in front of him, she pulled off her charm that magically hid her Drow visage under a human one and now the teen was even more scary to most humans, seen as a Drow once again.

Rohanna then leaned down to hover over the man's face as she at the same time yanked on the arm that snapped the chair from reclined to regular seat. Rehanna grabbed the man's shoulders at the same time! Rohanna screamed in the man's face as he woke up to find a fanged Drow only an inch away shouting at him!

"WAKE UP ASSHOLE, TIME TO GO TO JAIL!" was Rohanna's shout over the man as her twin Rehanna's hands moved to hold the man in place!

He woke up screaming and almost passed out in fright. After Rohanna was done yelling, he just sat there shivering with fright and was far too scared to even think of moving out of the chair.

Rehanna's face crinkled up as her nose twisted a little, "I think he made a stinky!" she hissed out a breath and tried very hard not to take a new breath via her nose!

Rohanna waved a hand before her face agreeing on the new smell wafting off the man, "Yep those shorts are now full and he is not riding in the back with us smelling like this!"

Kelly was the next one to get the scent, "Sweet baby Jesus! Boy you must have blown out all of your guts and woooof son, you are not riding to booking in my shop!"

"We could take care of this man too, the offer still stands from the store!" Rehanna beamed at Kelly.

"NO...." he said flatly shaking his head to the idea, "We don't vanish small timers like this guy."

"Ohhhhh but we can vanish the bigger fish!" Rohanna asked enthusiastically!

"No, again!" Leon had to laugh pulling out his cuffs and Rehanna noted the action and yanked the man bodily from the chair.

Rohanna noted the burglar's khaki pants from behind and the fresh wet smear going down the middle, "Yep he filled those pampers right up! I am so good at scaring the shit right out of humans!" she smiled proudly.

Hours later back at the precinct house, the twins finished up the last of their daily report after booking in the sleepy and now smelly cat burglar. The shop was clean and ready for the next shift that needed it. AND boy did it need a light cleaning of some sort, even with having that guy sit on a plastic tarp he smelled up the shop so much that it needed a deep spray down with an odor killer!

~o~O~o~

Since it was getting late in the shift, the twins dressed in street clothes ditching the NYPD uniforms and their personal armor worn underneath. Rohanna had chosen blue jeans with a violet trimmed evil skull hello kitty leather jacket and Rehanna matched her twin with the same leather jacket with Lilac the colors of their respective Pixies. But she stuck by an old comfortable pair of black cargo pants for her legs.

But both had kept to their 'Blond cheerleader' magical disguises until they ported home back to Whateley!

At the end of shift the twins took time to say good night to most of the cops there and make sure that they were still set for a shift later in the week. Leon mentioned a pizza shop that was only a few blocks away for dinner because the place had no less than five different styles of fries they served with nearly everything and four different flavors of onion rings on top of all that potato goodness!

Rohanna was still waving to Kelly just now driving off in his car as Rehanna sped away toward the pizza shop taking an alley shortcut a block from the precinct house. Just after Rehanna rounded the corner, Rohanna sped off to try and catch up, but as she herself rounded the same corner. The link to her twin cut off and she dismissed it as the old Drow playing games like she did once in a while.

But this time the severing of the mental link came with Rehanna mentally blocking some of Rohanna's keen senses of the world around her, like smell was cut way down and hearing was buzzing, "So we are playing game tonight?" she asked the shadows wondering if that ancient Drow part of the pair was playing a game with the more human part that Rohanna was of the paired blend!

Rohanna felt a person behind her and was about to react violently when Rehanna crossed her mental link with the twin, "Go with it, don't fight!" she giggled mentally.

"What?" she asked as a hand wrapped it's way around her head and one other grabbed hold to warp around her whole body, The hand had a large cloth and the scent of Chloroform was dripping from it!

"Go with it, we are getting kidnapped...OH this is going to be SO much fun!" Rehanna giggled like mad mentally and nearly cackled with increasing glee!

Rohanna happily went with it, she let her body go completely limp and pretended along with her twin to be out cold!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2020 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

she has an odd idea of "fun"

being kidnapped wouldnt be fun for me, but then again, I'm only human ...

DogSig.png

Well the twins are crazy

shadowsblade's picture

Well the twins are crazy Drows and thier idea of 'fun' is crazy strange too!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

someone's going to be in for

someone's going to be in for a rude surprise when the twins decide they've had enough and quit playing possum,
especially if this isn't just a random kidnapping and they have more captives, then the gloves come off.

MUHAHHAAAHAHH what will

shadowsblade's picture

MUHAHHAAAHAHH what will happen...only the shadowsblades knows????

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Oh that will certainly do it

Jamie Lee's picture

That robber must have had his eyes closed, when he walked into that bodega. Four police officers in there shopping and he didn't see one of them. But he got what he didn't ask for, a broken nose and a headache. Sometimes life lessons include a little pain.

Startle a person awake, and several things could happen. But scare them in the process, and a mess can result, as it did to the burglar. And being drunk made it all the worse when he woke suddenly, staring into a scary face.

Kidnapped, eh? Sure hope those kidnappers have paid all their bills, cause they're in for one huge surprise.

Others have feelings too.