Coyote

Printer-friendly version

Coyote stands before one of the cartel gang members he managed to capture. The gang member was strung up by his hands, like the other eight bloody bodies surrounding him. Down at their feet were pieces of body parts, blood, urine, and even feces.

“Now, before we begin. Do you have anything you want to tell me? Because, when I am done with you, you’re going to look like all your friends. Believe me, it’s not as bad as you think it is. Being around the dead, you learn a lot.” An evil smile appears on the coyote mask covering Coyote’s face.

Andrés looks at the person wearing the coyote mask in front of him. He had watched as the person started to remove bits and pieces from his fellow gang members. Blood covered the person’s body. He had watched as the person cut his friend's manhood off first. Afterward, the person had slowly worked their way up to his friends’ bodies, peeling back skin to expose the muscles and tendons underneath the skin.

“Well, since you don’t want to talk to me.” Coyote slowly moves his hand towards Andrés groin area.

“Dídac Juderías is in Encarcuaras. You’ll find him there.” Andrés looks at the Coyote masked person.

“Are you sure?” Coyote moves his bloody skinning knife closer to André's penis and scrotum.

“YES!” Andrés felt the tip of the knife near his scrotum.

“Alright, you get to live for a few more minutes.” Coyote walks over to a batter looking leather bag and tosses the knife in his hand into it.

He reaches in and pulls out four incendiaries' grenades. He picks up the leather bag and starts walking out the door of the building he had been in.

“You said I could live.”

“I said for a few more minutes.” Coyote tosses the grenades in his hands inside the building and watches as it catches fire.

He walks over towards an old jeep wrangler and climbs in. He heads towards the old Spanish convent he has been living in, since the day the deity Coyote left him. If Coyote hadn’t come and found him. He might have died.

He could remember the day as if it happened yesterday. His family was having a birthday party for his grandfather when his life was changed. It was a nice sunny day and they were outside cooking and partying. All his aunts, uncles, cousins and friends of the family had been there.

No one knew that the day was going to end in bloodshed. One minute he was talking with his mother and the next moment his body was being riddled by bullets. They came out of nowhere and without warning. He fell face onto the grounds, with his mother, older sister, grandmother and several other women that had been standing nearby.

He could hear gunfire and explosions going off. He could hear screams and feel the weight of bodies that had fallen onto him. The blood of his relatives that had fallen on top of him was dripping down into his eyes and mouth. It was also soaking into the bullet wounds he had received as well.

What happened after that, he couldn't recall. Because he had fallen unconscious. When he did wake-up, he was lying naked under a blanket and a fire was going next to him. His wounds had been bandaged. He noticed an old man with a short gray beard sitting near him.

He arrives at the convent he was living at and parks the jeep in a shed behind the convent. He takes the two backpacks filled with guns, ammo and everything else he took from the gang members into the convent through a secret entrance. He had found the old Spanish convent while avoiding some cartel men hunting for him. He had been injured and needed someplace safe to tend to his wound.

The convent had been overgrown and hidden by the jungle. He was lucky he had managed to find it when he did. He slipped into the convent and hid. The next few days, he didn’t sleep much and tended to his wounds.

He heads to the armory and empties the backpacks he had brought in. He also removes his mask and removes the outfit he had been wearing, along with his soft sole boots. As he removes his clothes, the young body of a teenage girl is exposed.

Miara stands in the armory completely naked. Her short straight dark hair framed her oval face. Her deep-set hazel eyes were alert and haunted. Her body was littered with bullet hole scars from the attack on her family. The old man that had saved and nursed her back to health said that a balance must be maintained. That had been the reason he had saved her. He stayed and took care of her for a week.

One morning when she woke up, he was gone. He had left her the suit she currently wore and an ancient-looking coyote mask that when she put it on, protected her. A note had been left with the items, written in ancient Incan language. She didn’t know how she understood the language, but when she put the mask on, she was able to read it.

Since that day she used the Coyote legend and disguise to track down members of Norte del Valle Cartel group responsible for killing her family. When she was the Coyote, she appeared as male thanks to the suit and mask. It hid who she was and prevented the people she was looking for from finding her.

She walks out of the armory, after locking it and heads towards the baths. The ancient Spanish convent had a hot spring in it. She diverts some of the hot springs water into a rounded basin that the nuns had built way back. Once the basin was filled with hot water, she slips into it.
She relaxes against the rim of the basin and closes her eyes. Now, she knew where the leader of the cartel was hiding.

She closes her eyes and falls asleep. Ancient voices whisper to her as she slowly drifts off. The dead was speaking to her again. They were reminding her that her work wasn’t done.

Ever since she fell into an ancient burial cave where the mummified remains of ancient Aztecs had been resting. She spent seven days looking for the way out. During that time among them. They spoke to her, telling her how they had died. How the invaders had destroyed their culture.
By the time she found her way out, she was on the edge of being insane. Ever since then, she hears the voices of her family reminding her that she needed to avenge them.

The voices go away after a while, but they have already stirred up memories of that day. Tears leak from her eyes as phantom pain from the bullet wounds on her body starts to ache. She grits her teeth as she rides out the phantom pain. After a while, they stop. Maria lowers herself under the water and lets the water drained out of the basin. It took her a few weeks to figure out how the ancient sewage system worked.

She heads to her room to slip on a pair of clean panties and her Nun habit. She found that she could disguise herself as a nun and mingle with the people. She could also use the disguise to gather information, without people knowing what she was doing. She went by sister Myra Cavallero while wearing the nun habit.

Once she is dressed. She leaves the convent and walks down to the nearest village. Most of the citizens of the village had forgotten about the old Spanish convent. It hadn’t been used in so long that no one remembered it. She didn’t mind walking on such a nice day.

Since she has been coming into the village to buy food, and other items. The people have gotten to know her. She was greeted by people as she walks by. Some children run-up to her. She pulls some candy from a pocket and gives it to them.

“You children behave and do what your parents tell you.”

“We will, sister Cavallero.”

Myra watches as the children runoff. At one time, the village she was in use to be bothered by a group of bandits. They terrorized the village
and caused all sorts of problems. Her alter-ego Coyote took care of them all in one night and left their bodies hanging from the trees as a warning.

After that, things calmed down some. Occasionally, some bandit would come into the village, thinking they could control the village and the coyote would show up and prove them wrong.

There were times she would wake-up extremely tired and sore from his activities. She would have blank spots in her memory where the Coyote came out to play. Which was unusual, because she and her alter-ego shared the same body.

It hasn’t been the first time her alter-ego has come out to play or to avenge a wrong. She doesn’t know what the old man did to her, but the Coyote only came out when she needed him. The thing was, she wasn’t exactly clear how the Coyote worked. There was a sense of justice and balance that drove him to maintain.

She does some shopping at two of the vendors. As she is looking through some vegetables and fruits. A young woman approaches her “Sister Cavallero, is the Pope going to send more Nuns to help you or are you going to be the only one?”

Myra looks at the young woman and notices she was wearing a cross around her neck. She had seen several other women in the village with necklaces.

“The Pope is sending more Nuns to the convent. They are supposed to be here in a few weeks.”

“Do you know how many are coming?” Lucia couldn’t wait for more Nuns to arrive.

She’s been thinking about becoming a nun herself. She wants to help others like herself in the name of God.

“I haven’t been told how many will be coming, but it will be nice to have more sisters.”

Coyote had a run-in with a Don Juan not to long ago and almost attacked him. Don Juan and his men were taking down an arms dealer selling weapons that had been stolen from Spanish government. The people who had been selling the weapons happened to be members of the cartel he had been hunting.

During the sale, he thought Don Juan and his men were the bad guys. It was when he went to attack one of Don Juan’s men, that Coyote stopped himself. Something just stopped him and change tactics. He started attacking the cartel members he came to kill.

After the fight, Coyote and Don Juan talked. Coyote suggested that if Don Juan wanted to keep an eye on what was going on in Venezuela and other South American countries, he might consider sending agents disguised as nuns and priests.

Don Juan had to agree, considering how many missionaries come to South America. He could set up a network of spies and agents without being noticed. Don Juan said he would send several members to the convent near the village Sister Cavallero lived at.

Don Juan didn’t know that Sister Cavallero and Coyote were the same people. Don Juan only knew Coyote. The arrangement and deal he made with Coyote’s alter-ego was a different person.

The rest of the day Sister Cavallero spends in town, learning all she can about what is going on. She learns about the kidnapping of a wealthy businessman’s daughter. She has some idea who might be involved and will visit them, after letting Coyote settle their revenge.

She heads back to the convent and fixes a stew for herself. It was a recipe her mother taught her. As she is stirring the ingredients, tears leak from her eyes. It was her mother’s body that had landed on top of her when members of the Norte del Valle Cartel hunting party killed her family. She never did learn why they murdered her whole family.

What she did learn, some of the hunting party were elite members of the Venezuela military. When Coyote first started his mission of vengeance, he ran across them. He should have died, but thanks to the outfit he wore and skills he didn’t know he posse. He survived and killed the ones responsible.

Myra sits down at the old antique table and eats the stew. While she is eating, she thinks about how Coyote might infiltrate where Dídac Juderías is hiding. He’ll need to do recon to get the layout of the place.

Once Myra is done eating, she locks the convent up and heads towards the armory. It was time for Coyote to come out and play. She gets dressed in the Coyote outfit and picks out a few weapons to take with him. He picks his favorite skinning knife, along with a machete. He takes his compound bow and a quiver of arrows. Once he has all his party favors, he heads to where the jeep is parked and uncovers a black motorcycle.

The motorcycle had belonged to one of the lieutenants of the Norte del Valle Cartel. He mounts it and heads towards the location. The place was going to take him at least two hours to get there.

Coyote thinks about what he wanted to do to the members he encounters. He finds killing them outright, unfair. He liked to play with them, giving them the hope, they had a chance to live.

After two hours, he gets close to the location. He hides his motorcycle and approaches on foot, using the surrounding woods as cover as he scouts the area. The place Dídac Juderías was hiding at was nice. It was two stories and had plenty of outside lights, lighting the place up.

There was a nice pool with a manmade waterfall behind the place. It seemed that Didac was having a party. There were plenty of naked women hanging off the arms of several of the men guarding the place. There was one woman who had a leash in her hands. As Coyote pulls out his binoculars for a closer look. The leash was attached to a jeweled collar going around the neck of a nude she-male. Everything above the waist of the person was beautiful. She had a nice set of breasts and nice hips. She was also well-hung as she knelt between the woman holding her leash. She had her face buried between the woman’s opened legs.

Coyote just shakes his head. He couldn’t believe the depravity he was seeing. He spotted at least twenty guards, patrolling the grounds. He moves closer to the house using vehicles and whatever else he could to conceal his movement.

He stops when one of the goons guarding the place comes close to where he was. The goon lights a cigarette and takes several puffs. He didn’t recognize the goon. He waits until the goon moves on.

Coyote manages to make his way up to the second story and the balcony. He looks through the glass panels. He notices that it wasn’t real glass, but some sort of bulletproof clear panel. He spots Dídac Juderías in the huge bedroom, having fun with four naked women. He was buried in the ass of one woman, while she was eating out another woman, who had another woman sitting on her face. The fourth woman was licking the anal opening of Dídac Juderías. The woman had a butt plug with horsehair coming out of her ass.

He continues onto the roof and local the vent tubes. An evil smile appears on Coyote’s masked face, as he empty’s several jars of killer bees into the tube. He forces them to go down and into the house. As for the partiers in the backyard, he drops native fruit shape containers that break open and more killer bees erupt from them.

Coyote pulls out a few deadly insects and set them free inside the house. He was having fun as he watched people try to get away from the killer bees and other insects, he let free. He slips into the attic of the place and waits until all the commotion dies down.

Didac was enjoying fucking the Brazilian woman in her ass when a swarm of bees started entering his room. They had come from his bathroom. The swarm had attacked him and all four women. He had tried to escape his room but was unable too. Two of the four women were stung so badly, that they died from the venom in their body.

Outside by the pool:
Santiago couldn’t believe what his wife had done to him. She forcibly transformed him into a shemale, all because she caught him having sex with the help. He knew she had a vengeful attitude, but he didn’t know she would go so far to turn him into her plaything. She treated him as a personal sex slave.

He should have been more careful with what he was doing and remember that his wife was like her mother. When she caught her husband cheating on her, she killed his lovers in front of him and then neutered him. He was also surprised that they were being attacked by killer bees and such. His wife pulls on the leash and rushes from the poolside towards the house.

Coyote makes a little hole and sticks his camera down. He was near the Master bedroom and Dídac Juderías was still in there fighting off the killer bees. The other two women had jumped into the shower and had the water going full blast to keep the bees from getting them.

“Time for phase two.” Coyote drops down through the ceiling into the Master bedroom. He wasn’t worried about being stung, because his suit fully protected him.

Didac Juderías looks at the strangely dressed figured who just dropped from the ceiling. Whoever they were, was wearing an ancient mask. It looked so animal-like as if the coyote had taken human form.

“Who the fuck are you?”

An evil smirk appears on Coyote’s face. He grabs a ball from his pouch and crushes it in his palm.

“This should help you remember.” He blows the dust in his palm into Didac Juderías' face.

It goes into his eyes and mouth. Didac starts to shake and blood starts coming out of his eyes. Blood starts leaking from his mouth. He screams as spirits of people he is responsible for murdering come back to haunt him.

Coyote watches as the ancient powder does its job on Didac. He walks over to the bathroom where the woman was and sticks his head in “I would leave now if you want to live.”

The women run out of the bathroom and bedroom. Most of the bees have already left as well. Coyote walks out of the bedroom, as he tosses two glowing round canisters into the room. They explode, setting the room a blazed. As for Didac, he was dead as soon as the room burst into flames.

Coyote jumps through one of the windows on the second story. He lands in the front yard and sprints away, before any of the guards can figure out what happened. The explosion causes a nice distraction for him.

Coyote makes his way back to his motorcycle and heads home. While he is riding his motorcycle, he feels like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Now, he needs to learn where the daughter of a rich Venezuela businessman disappeared too. An evil smile appears on his Coyote face as he heads to find out.

up
179 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Odder than most

of your stories.