Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt.15

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 17

“If you don’t mind watching over the sissies for a bit, I will go look around for the exact outfit I have in mind. I don’t trust Stephanie to get it just right. You will be fine watching over the sissies, right? If not, you can always call out for me, but I am sure you are going to do great.” Linda said to Lisa who was still getting her feet worshipped by Stephanie.

“Sure thing, I am very curious to see what you have in mind, but then again. I am already sure it will be great since I haven’t seen a thing in this store, I wouldn’t like to see my Marcy in. Watching over the sissies surely won’t be a problem either. I am sure I can handle two such prissy wimps. Besides, I am actually hoping one of them will be stupid enough to step out of line.” Lisa replied with an excited glint in her eyes. It was clear that despite how angry and shocked Lisa had been when she first discovered Marcy being a sissy, that she didn’t want to go back to how things were before at all.

“Alright then, I’ll leave you alone with the sissies, enjoy.” Linda said with a big smirk. Her ward was very quickly getting the hang of everything and it was a joy to see. Lisa didn’t really seem to need teaching. A bit of guidance was all she needed. The girl really was a natural. With that said Linda disappeared between the racks of clothing leaving behind a very nervous Marcy who was left to wonder what she would return with.

As soon as Linda was gone Lisa looked down at Stephanie who was making out with her feet almost as intense as love drunk couples tended to do. Without a waring she lowered the footrest again, returning the chair to a normal sitting position.

Much to her surprise Stephanie followed, going lower and lower in response following her feet as they went down and moving to kissing the tops when Lisa’s soles went flat on the ground. The sissy had learned to always go above and beyond when given a task. Linda had loved the influence it had had on Stephanie’s mindset when she had consequently punished her for not carrying out the tasks even better than what she had been told.

“Get up Stephanie and hand me your panties.” Lisa said sternly holding out her hand to which the sissy instantly reacted by jumping upright and removing her panties before putting them in Lisa’s hand.

Lisa just smiled as she closed her hand and praised Stephanie. “Good girl. Now get back on your knees but sit up right. I know you must feel jealous cause Marcy got to make cummies while you didn’t. Well we are going to fix that right away. I will rest my foot against your face, and I want to feel those lips kissing. While you have your lovely make out session with my sole you are allowed to finger your butt until you cum, now isn’t that generous of me?” Lisa asked smiling widely.

“Yeth Mith Litha.” Stephanie replied obediently. The ridiculous lisp was still enough to make Lisa giggle, but she didn’t reply in another way anymore. Instead she just shoved her right nylon covered sole against the sissy’s face.

It only took Stephanie a few seconds to react before she started kissing Lisa’s sole with passion while moaning as she started to work her finger into her butt. Lisa just smirked and moved her other foot underneath the Sissy, tickling her balls with her nylon covered toes. She was very much enjoying getting to toy with Stephanie. She would have chances enough to play with sissies, more specifically Marcy. So she wanted to take full advantage of toying with another sissy now that she had the chance.

As strange as it was, the fact that his girlfriend was having some sexual play time with someone else only caused relief with Marcy. She was still standing on stage, but for about the first time since arriving here at the store she was largely ignored. She would have never guessed it, but it felt good to be ignored. At least better than the constant intense humiliation.

Due to the excitement of having her first sexual interaction with a girl her own age and the fact that her balls were full due to her Stepmothers rule that she barely ever got to cum not even sissygasms. Stephanie’s orgasm didn’t stay out long at all. Within three minutes Stephanie ended up cumming, a big load spurting out the tip of her chastity cage and all over the top of Lisa’s nylon covered foot.

Her orgasm had been intense requiring her to recuperate for a moment. She didn’t get much time though as Lisa nearly instantly broke her out of her post orgasmic haze. “Oh my god, you’re a big flaming sissy and a foot perv. I mean you must be cumming this fast for my feet after they have been in my favourite sneakers for a couple of hours already.” Lisa laughed.

She was not yet done though. Slowly and carefully not to spill any Lisa brought her cum covered foot up to Stephanie’s face. “Look at what you have done perv, such a big load for my foot. Thank god that your stepmother decided to lock you up. All you would have done would have been to disappoint the first girl who was unlucky enough to take a pity on you and have sex with you.” Lisa said cruelly.

“Now there is no way I am putting my shoe back on like this so slurp up your reward, with how big a sissy you are cum must be one of your favourite drinks. You have also just proven how much you love my feet. So I bet a mix of cum and my foot sweat must be like your dream cocktail.” Lisa laughed cruelly. She was loving every second of this.

Marcy just looked on worried. She was glad to be left alone for now, but she knew that she was looking at what awaited her in the future. Despite how Lisa was acting Marcy still believed she meant well. She had to, after all her girlfriend’s acceptance was her only claim to normalcy.

Not that it had evolved into something normal in anyway, but she was in Marcy’s eyes the only one she could count on to help her deal with all this. She was convinced Lisa meant well, she had only been corrupted by Linda. After all even to Marcy it looked like Stephanie had to be a foot perv who loved being a sissy. In Marcy’s eyes there was no way the sissy would act this excited and obedient all the time other than if she genuinely loved this.

She knew she herself was being forced into this, but Stephanie didn’t look to be forced in any capacity. Little did Marcy realise that she was in fact acting more like Stephanie than she realised. Nor did she really think about the fact that she was disgusted by the boxers she was forced to sniff while masturbating, but despite that came hard and fast when she did.

In the mean time Stephanie replied. “Yeth Mith Litha!” Before she obediently began slurping her cum off of Lisa’s foot. It tasted nasty mixed with a salty hint of sweat, but she just continued licking and sucking it up, doing her very best to get it all out of Lisa’s nylons. She had no hard feelings towards the girl, in fact Stephanie felt rather grateful that Lisa had allowed her to cum at all. Licking it up from her foot was only a small price to pay for a rare orgasm.

While Stephanie was busy licking her load of Lisa’s foot Linda returned. She was carrying an armload of things, smiling from ear to ear as she saw how Lisa was doing. She was focused on Stephanie obviously having fun with whatever it was that she had made her do and Marcy was just standing by quietly. It sure seemed like Lisa had no problems staying in charge of both sissies much to her delight.

Linda’s young Domme in training seemed very consumed by what she was doing. So consumed even that she failed to notice her. Instead of making her presence known Linda tapped on her phone to lower the curtain again stiffening a giggle as she saw Marcy’s surprised reaction when it lowered right in front of her face. The sissy had been too consumed watching her girlfriend play with someone else that she hadn’t noticed what was happening above her.

Now that the curtain was lowered Linda snuck up on stage and grabbed Marcy by her upper arm. “Stay quiet sissy, I don’t want your girlfriend to be dragged out of her focus. I want to surprise her with a ready to model boyfriend once she is done so I am quietly going to help you get in your new outfit. I swear to god that if you do drag her attention. I am going to make sure you keep it with loud screams while I have you dragged over my lap.” Linda whispered her warning to a Marcy who looked terrified enough to signal that she had understood what was said.

“You’re very lucky you know to have such an accepting girlfriend. Now that she is coming to terms with you being a sissy you can just see that she is trying to make the best out of a bad situation which is about all she can do. Of course she could also dump you for a real man, which she honestly should do in my opinion. I guess she really has to love you to put up with this. If I see how she acts with my Stephanie I guess she has found a way to be able to enjoy herself with a sissy, but that could solely be because how obedient and eager to please my Stephanie is.” Linda whispered in Marcy’s ear now that she was at it.

You didn’t have to be a genius to see how badly Marcy wanted to keep her girlfriend. She had also just witnessed how Lisa played with Stephanie. In that Linda had seen the perfect opportunity to plant another worry in to Marcy’s head. A worry that should lead to some added motivation to become the very best and most obedient sissy she could be, at least for her girlfriend.

It worked judging from the look of worry plastered on Marcy’s face. “Now let’s get you dressed so Lisa can see how pretty of a sissy you can be so she’ll hopefully decide to keep giving your relationship a shot.” Linda whispered pretty much ensuring that Marcy would go along with the entire outfit making her job a lot easier as well.

“First of all you are going to strip completely, as a sissy even your lingerie has to coordinate with your outfit perfectly. In the future when you get a whole own wardrobe that is going to be your job, but for now I have gathered everything you need.” Linda whispered.

Quietly Marcy obeyed, the last thing she wanted was to accidentally drag her girlfriend’s attention with Linda’s threat. Her bottom was still sore from earlier and if there was one thing, she could count on it was the fact that Linda didn’t make empty threats. She had found that out the hard way. She slowly stripped out of her current teal lingerie set and stood there naked apart from her chastity cage, looking at the ground in embarrassment. Not that being naked was any more embarrassing than wearing the over the top lingerie sets.

Linda then handed Marcy her new lingerie. It consisted of a pair of pink tartan panties which had a tightly laced white satin ribbon running all the way from the bottom to the top of the back of the panties. The ribbon was tied off in a big bow right at the top.

The bra was a matching pink tartan with a big white satin bow between the cups. Above the panties went a very tight garter girdle which felt at least a size to small. It reached up until just below the ribs cutting in Marcy’s waist by a few inches. The garter tabs hanging down were decorated by white satin bows and connected to a pair of thigh high white opaque stockings with pink tartan ruffles around the tops.

Up next Marcy was handed a pink tartan pleated skirt which ended very far up her thighs. Her entire stocking tops were visible and even part of the garter tabs were exposed. The skirt was only just long enough to cover her panties when she stood completely upright.

For her top she was given a thin white satin short sleeved blouse that hugged her trimmed in waist perfectly leaving no illusions as to what she was wearing underneath. Around her neck in the collar of the blouse sat a pink tartan bow tie which was overtly large and floppy making a mockery of the classic tie in some school uniforms.

Next Marcy was given a pair of patent pink leather Mary jane style heels with a five-inch-tall block heel and two patent pink leather bows fastened to the back of the shoes. Marcy nearly fainted when she saw how tall the heels were. There was no way she would even be able to stand in those she thought and so she was nearly about to protest, but a stern look from Linda quieted her up and made her obediently put them on instead.

It felt so awkward standing in heels for the first time. The position of her foot felt just plain wrong, but thanks to the block heel they were quite easy to keep her balance in. “When you walk just remember to do it the same way as you have been doing all show.” Linda advised Marcy.

Now that Marcy had put on the full outfit it was time for the accessories. First Linda painted Marcy’s lips a bright frosted pink bubble gum colour. She then brushed Marcy’s hair into two pigtails high on her head and secured them with a pink tartan satin ribbon tied of in a big bow.

Last but not least Marcy was handed a hot pink backpack. The words “A Sissy’s Best Friend” where embroidered on the back in an elegant cursive script. At the side of the bag a small pump head stuck out, the other side had a dispenser button of sorts and in the bottom the end of a pink wrapper was sticking out.

Without much of a choice Marcy put the backpack on as well. She felt completely mortified standing there fully dressed like an abomination of a schoolgirl, overtly frilly yet overtly sexy at the same time. Wearing just lingerie was bad but this was bad on a whole other level. She just stood there completely embarrassed and utterly defeated, unsteady on her tall heels and now she was only standing in front of Linda.

It only then hit Marcy that the curtain would soon rise, and she would have to go through the same paces as she had done with the lingerie earlier and all of that in front of her girlfriend while being filmed as well. If she could run, she would at this point, but there was no way she would get far on these heels and even then, she surely wouldn’t go outside in an outfit like this.

She was trapped and she knew it. Now the only thing she could do was go along and hope for it all to be over soon. “Alright sissy, remember, just go through the same paces as with your lingerie. I know your walk in heels won’t be perfect, but trust me you will one day, after all with no school you have all the time in the world to practice. I am going to announce you now so get ready.” Linda whispered quickly before walking through the curtain to the front of the stage.

With a few taps on her phone the lights in the sitting area dimmed and a bright spot shone onto the curtain once more giving a teasing silhouette of the outfit Marcy wore. The pig tails were somewhat distinguishable from the shadow. As was the fact that she was wearing heels, but the true look remained hidden for now.

At least to Lisa who’s focus had instantly shifted from Stephanie towards the stage as soon as the lights got dimmed. All of a sudden it was back to completely ignoring Stephanie while the sissy continued to worship her feet.

“Dear customer, as the owner of CC’s boutique I would like to welcome you and show you this special moment. The moment where our very first customer gets her very first outfit. Sissy Marcy has come a long way since she first entered the store and right now she is about to take another big leap forward towards being the sissy she was meant to be.” Linda spoke in her phone making her voice blare through the speakers. She was really making a show of it and Lisa was loving it.

“I am proud to present you sissy Marcy wearing her delicious sissy schoolgirl uniform. A well suited first choice after all Marcy still has a lot to learn about what it means to be a good sissy.” Linda said before pressing a button making the curtain open and revealing Marcy to her girlfriend in all her sissy glory or rather her sissy embarrassment.

Lisa Instantly moved her hands up in front of her mouth and gasp loudly. “Oh my fucking god, unbelievable. I almost don’t recognise her anymore. God going for a full outfit really makes a huge difference. We’ll just have to have it, I mean look at those details amazing.” Lisa laughed loudly.

Marcy in the meantime just tried to focus on keeping her balance. The tip she had gotten from Linda seemed pretty useful. Keeping her under arms sticking out and walking from heel to toe really did help maintain some balance. Due to the high heels it also gave her an even more exaggerated sway in her step.

Once Marcy had gone through all the posses Linda stopped her from returning to the curtain again. “Apart from looking amazingly sissy this outfit is a gift that just keeps on giving. You might have gotten more than a glimpse of her panties while she was walking up and down already, but just in case let me give you a better look.” Linda said as if she was addressing a whole crowd.

She spun Marcy around and bend her over, in this position the short skirt did nothing to cover the panties anymore giving everyone a good view of the prettily laced back. “Apart from pretty these panties are very functional as well.” Linda continued her explanation.

Then without a warning Linda pulled one end of the big bow making it fall open. With a quick tug at the bottom of where the lacing started the tight lace started to undo itself. Once the ribbon was completely unlaced. The back of the panties fell open in a big heart shaped hole framing Marcy’s butt hole perfectly.

“As you can see these panties can be just be a pretty piece of clothing for your sissy to enjoy and show off. At the same time, they can turn your sissy from a pretty dainty thing to a fuck toy at a moment notice. All it takes is a pull at the ribbon.” Linda said with a big smile showing off the sissy goods to the camera and to a hysterical laughing Lisa.

“Of course just like all sissies Marcy comes completely prepared to get bend over and fucked which the sissies just love.” Linda said while making Marcy stand upright again.

She then tapped the little pump head on the side of her backpack. “As you can see here the sissy carries her own lube. She also comes with her own condoms.” Linda said giving the edge of a wrapper in the bottom a pull and tearing it off when the end of the next wrapper became visible. It was a bright pink wrapper with the words. “Sissy Snack Bag” printed on it.

Linda then tapped the button on the other side which dropped a small blue pill into her hand palm. “Of course a Sissy aims to please everyone no matter the age, looks or possible erectile disfunctions. All she craves is something big and hard up her butt which is why she always has a supply of Viagra with her.” Linda continued on her explanation.

Marcy was completely mortified. The way in which she was posed and treated like nothing but a living sex toy. Advertised like she was in a twisted variety of a television ad. The shame was really all overwhelming and completely nauseating even.

While Marcy tried to deal with the intense embarrassment Linda concluded her speech. “The backpack comes with enough extra space for a buttplug, a cleansing douche kit, a makeup bag and a container to store her sissy snack bags. After all a nice creamy load of cum is all a sissy really needs as payment for getting fucked. Well not even that actually since the fucking alone is a reward to her. That being said I am sure she is very appreciative to any load she can get her hands on.”

With a hard swat on the butt Marcy was send back to behind the curtain line something she did as fast as she could, eternally grateful that the most embarrassing moment of her entire life was finally over. What had been a couple of minutes had felt like ages up on that stage.

As she stepped behind the curtain it closed, the lights went back on and she finally had some relative privacy again. Marcy was shaking on her legs. Just one look down at her outfit was enough to make the embarrassment flare up yet again. Now more than ever she hoped that they wouldn’t buy the outfit, but after seeing her girlfriends’ reactions she knew those hopes were in vain.

Maybe she should just tell her girlfriend that this had happened all because of some blackmail. She could show the emails and such. After what had happened already though she doubted that would change anything. After all she had only just fingered her butt on stage and came from it. What kind of guy did that? Blackmail couldn’t cause an orgasm, that had been all her.

If she had been brave in the beginning maybe she could have stopped it all. If she had been a real man she would have gone to the police, but she had been a coward. To worried about her fragile male ego to admit wearing those first panties to anyone. Maybe the blackmailer was right and she really was a sissy or she would have stopped this long ago.

Wearing panties in the safety and privacy of her room seemed like the easiest way back then. Even when things got added in the mix. At least she could hold up her male image, she hadn’t had to face public shame or worse deal with potential perverted harassers when her contact info would be spread.

She had been a coward and as a result things had spiralled greatly out of her control. She doubted that she could even tell the police that she was blackmailed anymore. Who would believe her now after how far things had gone? She doubted no one would take such a claim from her serious anymore and she was the only one to blame for that.

Now the only thing she could do was wait and hope for the best. Hope that all her tormentors which now even included her girlfriend would go tired of her and leave her be so things could return back to normal. Even then it looked dire cause she doubted Linda would give her the key to the chastity no matter what. She felt completely trapped.

A few moments later Linda joined her behind the curtain simply to help her out of the outfit and back into the lingerie she had came in. Even that set of lingerie now seemed like a relief of embarrassment to her. She was just grateful to be out of that schoolgirl outfit. “Now go ahead and go back to your girlfriend.” Linda said when she was changed.

Marcy didn’t hesitate and immediately headed to her girlfriend. Walking flat felt like such a relief after the horrible heels she had worn. She had only set a few big rushing steps when Linda shouted to her. “And don’t forget to walk correctly. You need all the practice you can get. I won’t have you walking any other way while you are into my store.”

Mortified, but still relieved that it was over Marcy obediently moved her arms to her side, held out her underarms and kept her wrist limp while taking smaller heel to toe steps. It caused her hips to sway and yet she dutifully focused on walking like this while she approached her wide smiling girlfriend.

Lisa didn’t waste a minute when Marcy approached her. She got up and wrapped her arms around her sissy boyfriend, she gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and spoke. “You did great sweetie. I know you must have felt embarrassed, but I truly had a good time. I think I am starting to like this sissy side of you.”

“Like I have said before, I am here for you and I will help you come to terms with the real you. Like I admitted before I am bi and if I am entirely honest, I lean more towards girls than guys. In retrospect I think that’s what drew me to you in the first place, cause let’s be honest you never were a true guy to begin with and that’s okay.” Lisa spoke kindly.

Over the past few days Lisa had learned a lot about herself. She found out she really loved taking on a dominant role. On top of that she was quite a sadist as well at least an emotional sadist. There was just something so hot of seeing her boyfriend so embarrassed. It made her sopping wet. Her girl leaning bi side wasn’t exactly what she had thought it was either. Sure she loved women over men, but what she really loved was a sissy. A pretty girly boy she could control completely. Oh yes she loved the power and she wouldn’t give it up for anything in the world.

She still loved Marcy in some way but seeing her all embarrassed was just to precious to pass on even if it was completely wrong. What might have been the hardest realisation for her to come to terms with was that she was really twisted when it came to loving. After all no one would do something like this to someone they loved but Lisa did. Maybe she didn’t Love Marcy, but just the idea of controlling her. That being said she still liked getting sweet with the sissy as well.

“Now why don’t you give your sissy friend here a big kiss as well and then we can go to the counter to buy your new cute lingerie and that marvellous outfit?” Lisa said with a big smile. Leaving Marcy completely confused regarding her girlfriend. She didn’t really know what to think of her. On one hand she was sweet, on the other mean. Truth was that She was the only one who really seemed to accept her and have good intentions. She was at least still being sweet to her.

Tentatively Marcy and Stephanie hugged each other and gave each other a kiss on the lips. Marcy was kind of disgusted when she could taste a hint of cum and foot sweat when kissing Stephanie, but if she didn’t do it, they would both be in trouble.

When the kiss broke Lisa took Marcy’s hand and pulled her mincing sissy boyfriend along to the counter where Linda had already put all the lingerie and the entire outfit including the backpack in two big CC’s bags. “I am sorry, but with everything you wanted to buy it was impossible to fit it all into one bag.” She said with a smirk.

“Oh that’s okay, I am sure Marcy will be proud to carry two bags to the car considering the contain so much pretty stuff for her. Now Marcy why don’t you go the basket at the door to get your wallet so you can pay for all your pretty stuff?” Lisa said taking the lead.

The last thing Marcy wanted was to actually pay for what she had been through, but she knew she wasn’t leaving this store until she did and so she just sighed deeply and went to get her wallet. With how hyper expensive everything here was she doubted she even had enough money saved up to pay for it all. She certainly hoped she wouldn’t have enough so they could leave some of the stuff behind.

When she arrived at the counter Marcy nearly fainted when the bill said she had to pay just over a three thousand dollars. She knew for a fact that she couldn’t pay that anymore, but she handed her card over anyways. Just as expected it got declined. “I guess I can’t afford all of this anymore.” She replied softly hoping for the women to decide to get rid of most of the purchases.

“Awww, I know the items in my store are very expensive, but that’s because they are all custom made. I do however belief it would be a crime to deny a sissy from becoming who they are meant to be. With this store my goal is to let as many sissies as I possibly can reach their true potential and I know not a lot of them can afford to sustain buying a whole new wardrobe in my store which is why I do offer alternative paying methods.” Linda said with a big smile.

Lisa was instantly intrigued. “I agree that it would be a shame to not be able to be who you are meant to be because of money issues. So please by all means elaborate on your alternative payment suggestions.”

“Well, what I need most now is some help around the store. It is a bit on the big side for Stephanie and me to manage on our own. If Marcy could come help out let’s say each Wednesday, she would get this all free off charge as well as allowing her to slowly earn her wardrobe like that.” Linda said. It wasn’t like she really needed the money anyways, she could give away everything for free for more than a hundred years to come with the fortune she had inherited.

The main reason while even for custom clothes her outfits were praised this high was to get to get more out of her customers. Linda just loved toying with sissies and offering varying alternative payment methods allowed her to do exactly that. If the sissies bank accounts got drained first though which would always happen eventually with how much she asked.

“That sounds like a very good deal. We’ll take it. I am sure Marcy here will love helping out in her favourite store, surrounded by all these pretty things. If she gets to know the store better and gets to walk through all these outfits I also think she will have a better idea of what she wants next in her closet.” Lisa said without waiting for Marcy’s reply.

Marcy was shocked, not only did she suddenly have to take all this stuff home. She would also be expected a to come here for a whole day every week. She didn’t even want to think about what that would mean. How would Linda treat her then. It was a big worry, but neither of the women seemed to care about her opinion.

“Alright, that’s settled then. Marcy, I expect you here on Wednesday at 8 am. Your work outfit will be provided for you. If you were to change your mind and not follow through with the deal, I am afraid I will have to ask the cops to launch a theft investigation. I am giving along this outfit in good faith, so I expect you to honour your end of the bargain.” Linda quickly said handing the two bags of clothes to a still very shocked looking Marcy.

“Thank you much for your generous offer. I know Marcy here is a bit speechless over your generosity, but I am sure she is very grateful. We still have a few errands to run, but I can assure you that Marcy will be here on Wednesday 8 am sharp.” Lisa spoke for her Sissy boyfriend.

“Oh no thanks needed, it is a pleasure helping such an obvious sissy out. I am just glad we have been able to come to a deal that’s best for everyone. Have a nice day and feel free to come again whenever you want.” Linda said with a broad smile, obviously looking forward to getting to play with Marcy for a full day.

“I certainly will, goodbye for now. Me and Marcy still have a few errands to run.” Lisa said with a broad smile. Before leading her sissy boyfriend back to the basket were her clothes were, allowing her to change before leaving the store. There was no one really around when they left and so nothing really happened as they put the bags in the trunk, got in the car and drove off.

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos