Beware little old ladies, last and final part

Printer-friendly version

You might want to read the earlier 'Beware sweet little old ladies' so you get to know the characters

I was now rather effeminate looking for a man, my friends had seen to that. My most blatant reminder every time I looked in a mirror was the eye brows. Just how thin did I really need to pluck them, surely not this narrow? But there was also the naked in the shower moment when I caught sight of my legs. Still hairless of course, but the neatly trimmed pussy with no manly genitals showing (The tape was just too painful to remove). I had dyed my hair back to something close to my natural shade, it was a little too uniform, but that was ok. The tan I explained away as being out on the hills and got some colour in my cheeks. Good job my tanned body was not on view, or that lie would not hold up.

Anyway, I have not really spoken with Helen about our night out with Jason and Sally. We clearly have not had sex due to my hidden genitalia not being available for service. So after a week I am getting randy and the glue is weakening enough for a hot bath and some eye watering tape removal. That evening we made love. It was sore but good to be back with Helen. Then, in the afterglow as we cuddled up. 'That was a reversal from our last time you know' Helen whispered.
'I know'
'Interesting that we have both been in each other’s position now'
'I suppose so'
'Which do you prefer?'
That flicked a switch on in my head 'What?'
'Do you prefer to put your thing in a hole, or have a thingy pushing into your hole?'
'Is this a trick question?'
'No, just curious'
'They are both different, is that enough?'
'Well, would you like to be screwed again?'
'Jason was just a one off bit of fun, nothing more, I love you'
'And I love you, but I have this toy that I used on Sally when I was being Henry, and well I could screw you'
She was nuzzling my neck and tickling that sensitive spot just in front of the arse hole. 'I liked being on top as it were'
I swallowed. This was all rather unexpected. 'You have a dildo and want to fuck me?' I was trying to keep my voice calm.
'That’s it, yes'
Next thing I know she has rolled away towards her bedside cabinet and picks up a tube of lubricant. It is cold as she massages it around the hole and then squeezes some inside.
'You really want to shag me, don't you?' I asked.
I was on my back with Helen over me. Next she retrieves her toy and fastens it to herself.
'Now then my dear, I want to see if I can make you smile like Jason did'
There was the challenge, she thought I had better sex with Jason.
'It was different, was it not different with Sally and you taking her?'
'Not that much'
I felt the penis push against my sphincter muscles and thought, 'somehow I have to let her do this. Relax' Then she was inside and I winced. Control my breathing. This was so different to Jason. I was relaxing as she pushed further inside me. Then she touched something and I felt myself tense. And again. She was pushing into my arse cheeks with her hips. I could tell she was loving my reactions. I was tensing with every thrust by this time. I grabbed her arse and pulled it towards me. A few more thrusts and I tensed up into an arch against her dildo. My panting and exclamations a clear indication that she had indeed fucked her husband.

To be honest I have no idea if she came or not. I was so wrapped up in my own experience, I did not notice. But I had screamed for her which I thought was what she wanted.
'You never scream like that when you screw me?'
''That is different.'
'You seem to enjoy being fucked though, don't you?'
'Hard not to scream for some reason, rather like you I suppose.'
'Just seems that you get more out of being the hole'
I tried to divert attention from me 'And how did you like being the man?'
'I could get to like it very much. The sex is about the same for me, but the pleasure of being the one who made you cum, who made you scream. That was great.'
'That is good.'
'Is that how it is when you have me?'
'Pretty much. I like to give you pleasure, if you don't cum, I feel like I failed you'
'Sleep time I think, my darling'

I did wonder how this experience might affect our relationship. I had been nervous about being Jason's partner, and this was something different and potentially dangerous.

Clearly things had changed. Within a week, I had gone from a bloke who wore a dress on occasion for charity, to a bloke who willingly partners another bloke as a girlfriend, and then gets shagged by his wife. Just how much did I want to venture into this new territory I was not sure? Nor was I sure how far Helen wanted our relationship to change. Did she want to be the 'man' about the house?

Nothing much was said for a few days, then she told me we were going out on Saturday with Jason and Sally. I waited for the next part but it never came. I half expected her to suggest we go out as their partners again, but I was mistaken. We went out for a drink and a curry before walking home and sleeping in our own beds. I rather enjoyed that return to normality. What did surprise me in the morning was Helen waking me up, stroking my cheek, 'Does shaving every day not get to you?'
'Bit of a chore, but I tried a beard and it looked rubbish, so shaving is my life'
'I read about electrolysis, stops regrowth'
'And I hear it is painful'
'But to never shave and have a smooth face'
'Like yours?'
'Yes like mine, don't you like it?'
I stopped playing. 'You want me to have my beard removed, is that it?'
'Be nice, wouldn't it'
'I'll think about it?'
'No need, I booked you an appointment for Tuesday after work.'
'You did what?'
'Well I know you would forget and be too busy to organise it, so I was being helpful'
'Once, and we see how it feels' I tried to be assertive in my tone, just not sure I managed it as I considered what I had let myself in for.

Tuesday after work I call at 'Hairz' and spent an hour having my face subjected to a new machine, which they told me did not hurt and killed more hair with each treatment. Instead of electrocuting each follicle, it used light to do the damage and did not burn like the needles. I did have a red face from the strong light, but was reassured it would fade overnight, which it did. Wednesday morning I am amazed that I do not need to shave, nor on the Thursday. Friday there was some stubble, but not much. Helen loved the smoother me, and booked me in for another session.

This time however, Clare, who was doing the work, casually dropped a question on me.
'Would you like me to tidy up your brows, they are starting to regrow?'
I stumbled over my words. 'No they are fine, thanks.'
'Your colouring is starting to grow out as well. If you want me to recolour, I could do that as well'
'No, it's fine thanks'
'Just a thought' and then went back to her work.
That was too much like being found out, and I was uncomfortable with it. I told Helen when I got home, who just suggested I should have been honest and told her about how I model women's clothes. I said hardly. She said everyone knew who had been to Edith's show. I said, oh great.

Clare told me the next time I was in that she had bought the red dress Sam had worn to Edith's show, so she knew everything it seemed. Well except for the time I was Jason's partner.

The next significant moment was shopping at the local supermarket and hearing a voice behind me. 'Steve, how are you?' I looked round expecting to see someone I knew but missed the face first time round. 'Steve'. A rather well dressed woman was speaking to me. I looked harder. 'Paul....a?'
'Yes, and I'm fine thanks'
'Oh sorry, I'm well, how are you?'
'I must say you are looking good, been doing any more shows lately?'
'No, that seemed to tail off, didn't it. But what happened to you?'
'Did you not hear? My... ahhum.. boyfriend got promoted again. And well he likes his meal on the table when he gets home, and has never liked an untidy home, so we decided it was best if I just stepped into the role of housewife fulltime'
'Oh, I never heard, but the neighbours?'
'We moved a few months ago, nice apartment, never see the neighbours, and those we do don't know of our past, it's great'
We had stood for a few minutes when I surprised myself by saying 'Would you like a coffee when you are through here?'
'That would be lovely, see you in the cafe later then'
She/he walked off. Cotton summer dress, linen jacket, high heeled sandals, all in cream. If I did not know better, I would have been convinced I was looking at a well dressed woman in a supermarket.

Twenty minutes later, I am sitting opposite Paula, drinking a coffee and asking how far has he gone, and why. From the answers, it was clear he loved being a housewife. The cleaning and cooking was just so interesting, the way she explained it. And then there was the being a woman part of it. She loved the whole thing about looking good, getting dressed up, even if it is just trousers and a top for washing the car in. She loved to be thought of as a woman. For some reason I am not sure of, I told her about the beard removal after she commented that my brows looked neat. We exchanged numbers before we stood up to leave, then just before we parted, the last words were 'You know Steve, you were the best out of the five of us, so natural'. Before I could answer, we were too far apart. My only thought being 'Let's hope Helen and Jason don't agree'

I told Helen about my encounter with Paul. I was still thinking of her as Paul, when clearly he was for everyday life a 'her'. Helen was fascinated by my tale and that evening she made love to me in her preferred way.

Then I was to find out Helen had been in my phone, got Paula's number, called her and invited them over. Paula declined, saying she had plenty of time and invited us to their flat. According to Helen, she had never done a dinner party and wanted to try.

We turned up the following Friday evening, me in a nice shirt and smart trousers, Helen in grey trouser suit. Paula's partner had been called Joan, but we were told she liked to be called Joe now. Joe was in a pressed black shirt and jeans, the hair was short and neat and of course no trace of make up, that was now Paula's department. She came out of the kitchen, an apron hiding some of the pink off the shoulder dress that flared out from the waist due to the net underskirts. She looked pretty, which is not something I should really say about someone I know was called Paul by his parents. Joe played a great host, with Paula preparing a fantastic meal which we all enjoyed and all thanked her for. What was unexpected came later. Paula was clearing the table and I felt it was polite to help and rather expected the others to do their bit, but it ended up being just me and Paula in the kitchen. Then with everything in the washer and things in soak, I returned to the lounge to find Joe and Helen sitting with big brandy glasses in hand. All they needed were big cigars to finish the picture of relaxing gents waiting while the women finish up.
'Enjoying yourself?' I asked
'Never tried brandy before on its own, this is very nice Joe' Helen replied.
'Paula, get Stevie a drink'
'Come over here and see what we have Steve' Paula directed me to a cabinet in the dining room.
'Is Joe always so..........blokey?'
'Yes, rather complement each other, don't we?' she replied 'So what do you fancy?'
She poured herself a liqueur that smelt of oranges. 'Can I try one of those' I said innocently.
We returned to our partners. Helen even patted the seat beside her to indicate where I should sit.
I was getting the distinct feeling Helen was enjoying herself a little too much as she imitated Joe.
Nothing else happened that was significant. No, that came once the taxi had dropped us off at home.
'So Stevie, that was fun, did you enjoy yourself?'
'What is with the Stevie?'
'Suits you, Stevie.'
'You were liking being with Joe, weren't you?'
'Yes, nice person, calmed down a little from the person who came along to the shows, quite self assured now'
'I suppose so, made me a little uneasy at times, like with the Stevie stuff. And did you see the look I got when we came back with those nice orange flavoured drinks?'
'Well, you are bit of a girl when it comes down to it, eh Stevie'
I half expected her to come to bed and want to make love to me, but we were tired and just fell asleep once we lay down.

Midweek, Helen, quite out of character, tells me she is going out for a drink. When I asked who, she told me it was Joe. She went in jeans and a plain sweater, flat shoes and her hair brushed back into the shaggy version of the style she had for our night out with Jason and Sally. I have no idea what went on, but when she got home it was clear, rather in the way I sometimes made it clear when I wanted sex, that Helen wanted me in bed. And no ambiguity. She came to bed with her toy already in place, I was not going to be screwing her that night, for sure.

A couple of weekends later, Helen invited them over for a meal at our house. She was working extra hours that week, so I did the preparation and had a practice cooking session midweek, coincidentally after my last session of having my beard removed. So when Friday came round, Helen was not finishing work until seven and I was home early, so it was obvious that I should just get on with the food preparation and setting the table out. Helen came home, gave me a kiss to let me know she appreciated how much I had done. We showered and changed. Helen once more wearing her black jeans and a plain shirt. I swear her tits had shrunk if I had not seen them in the shower. I also noticed that her hair was short and neat once more. Anyway, the evening went off well. Paula was in a stunning, plain but well fitted gold dress that flattered her curves. Joe was actually in a suit. Seeing as how I had done all the work, I did the finishing bits before serving the meal. Helen made a point of telling our guests how I had done it all myself and how lucky she was to have such a good partner, not husband I noted. Helen did start to tidy up, but Joe distracted her and left me to discuss something or other. So once again, Paula and myself cleared up.
'You look fantastic tonight' I said rather absentmindedly to Paula.
'Thank you, where does this go?' as she held a pan in her hand.
'Over there'
'I hear you have had your beard done away with'
'Yes, last session for a couple of months was last Tuesday'
'I could not wait to stop shaving, you will love it'
'It is much nicer already'
Then she added 'Planning anything else?'
'Not that I have thought of'
'Well I was talking to Clare this morning'
'Wait, you know Clare'
'Yes, been going to her for over a year now. Ever since Joe decided I would make a better wife than husband. Anyway, I was telling her about where I was going this evening and it turns out she has been doing you as well. Reckons you are still dressing as well'
‘what has she been saying?'
'Well that you colour your hair and that you really should get your brows tidied up'
'It was just some fun, one night, that was all' I was being defensive.
'It's alright Stevie, I know exactly what you mean'
'Paula, stop it. I have a life as a bloke, there is no way I could do what you have done.'
'Don't be so sure. Eighteen months ago I would have said the same thing, but looking at your Helen and what Joe tells me, if I was you I would keep myself open for changes.'
'Thank you, but Helen and me are fine'
'Ok' she said 'I think we are done here.'

We walked in on Helen and Joe drinking my favourite whisky, the bottle between them.
As they poured another measure, Helen looked at me. 'Stevie, you never told me how good this stuff is. Joe has been explaining the difference between speyside, highland, island and so on. He's invited me round tomorrow to sample some of his selection'
'Oh' was all I could manage. 'Paula, what would you like?'
'A liqueur please'
I went to the cabinet and feeling my masculinity being threatened, I dared not join Paula so got myself a whisky. Even though I had my drink, I am not sure what it was but I felt like I was being compared to Paula. Joe and Paula spoke to Helen as if she were a man, whereas Helen and Joe in particular spoke to me as though I were not a man. Hard to explain, I just felt Helen and Joe were enjoying being mates in a bloke sort of way.

Then the topic of my sessions with Clare came up. Helen stroked my cheek, telling everyone how nice it was of me to do it, and how nice my skin now feels. Then Joe refers back to the shows and tells me how good I had looked. Paula repeated her phrase that I was a natural, to which Joe and Helen both agreed. I was blushing from embarrassment when I said thank you. Then Paula lets the cat out of the bag and tells Helen that Clare had offered to colour my hair and do my brows.
Helen's reply 'Oh,Stevie you never said, as a thank you for everything you have done tonight I shall treat you to whatever you want at Clare's'
'No it's fine, I don't need any thanks'
Then Paula chirps up, 'Oh but you must, it will be great. I will make us a double booking, next Friday, what time do you finish work?'
I was trapped, I did not want to cause a scene, so just replied 'Four'. I would make my excuses later.

Our guests left and as we undressed, I noticed that Helen had been wearing her toy inside her boxers. I was in bed and feeling its hardness pressing into my back and realising that once again Helen was taking the dominant role in our love making as she teased and massaged me similar to how I used to encourage her to respond to my advances only a few months ago.

Sunday and I am left to my own devices. Helen is off whisky tasting with Joe, so I take myself off for a walk in the hills, something I used to do until recently. I am home when a rather drunk Helen is dropped off by Paula, who just says 'See you Friday' before going back to her car.
'Right then my little Stevie, what have you got us for tea?'
'Nothing, not been in long myself'
'Aw, come on Stevie, be a good little girl and go and rustle something up for me'
I looked at her with my jaw frozen. What is with the Stevie and little girl stuff? 'I am not your little girl, you are drunk, but if you ask nicely I will make you something'
She smiled 'Thank you Stevie' with the emphasis on the name, Stevie. 'I suppose that is short for Stephanie' she said with a smirk.
I turned and walked away. I made a quick salad and took it through. She was drinking my whisky again. 'Not bad choice you know, that Laphriag is nice though'
'What is going on?' I asked
'Just having some fun, really get on well with Joe you know'
'I had noticed'
'Paula is a cracking wife you know'
'She seems to like being one'
'I just keep thinking.........'
'That you want to be like them' I finished for her.
'Well, now that you mention it, yes. Paula is a far better housewife than Joe ever was, frustrated him to death he says, whereas Paula loves it all.'
'And you think we should do the same?'
'Why not, I am rubbish at keeping the house clean, you are a much better cook, and if I am honest, much better looking than me.'
'Because we can't afford it, because I have a life which means I need to be a bloke at work, because it needs to be both of us wanting this.'
'Paula did not know until Joe made certain changes'
'Well I don't want to change, I am happy as a bloke'
'I will remind you of that the next time you are screaming for me to push harder, shall I?'
'That's different' I got up with my half eaten meal and went to the kitchen to throw it in the bin. Something deep inside was telling me she was right, yet I just did not want to accept it. Every time I saw Paula, she was stunning, and the dream Helen had, cast me in that role. The stereotype housewife.
Helen came up behind me 'Look sweetheart, I just see them so good together and think. That could be us'. She put her arms around my chest and pulled herself into my back. She had the toy again, was all I thought. 'Maybe if we just try it one step at a time'
'I think you are many steps ahead of me already'
'Cheeky.' She turned me round so I was facing her. 'No I don't mean we suddenly switch, no we take it in stages, try out new things, and see how it feels to be a little more on the other side. What do you say?' She put her finger under my chin and lifted my head up, tears were welling in my eyes. 'Oh dear, I am sorry. I did not mean to upset you' She hugged me and calmed me down. 'Now why the tears?'
'Sorry, I should have never agreed to go out with Jason, it has all gone wrong since then'
'I disagree. I saw you all dressed up and you know what, I was jealous. Yes, I had a very interesting time with Sally, but I really wanted you'
'That does not help'
She then closed the conversation with 'I really would love to take Stephanie out some time.' Then a kiss and she was gone.

I cleared up on automatic, then went and had a bath. I looked at my naked body, the bikini shape was still there, my legs were a bit stubbly, which made me think she has always liked me smooth skinned. Then I thought how I had allowed her to get me to remove my beard. I either had to stand up to this gradual change or just go with the flow as they say.

On Monday, Paula rang to tell me she had got us booked in for four thirty on Friday. She was going to have a blow dry and have her acrylics filled at the top. Then told me I could either have a manicure, brow shaping, colouring with a cut and blow, a facial or even a waxing. Maybe more than one depending on what I chose. I tried to tell her that I did not need any beauty treatments, to which she said 'Pardon me, but I think you do. I am fed up being the only one who makes an effort at our dinner parties, and besides, Len has told me you actually need all of those treatments'
I ignored everything else she had said 'Who is Len?'
'Oh Come on Stevie my girl, Len is that fantastic hunk you should be saying thanks to, he is paying you know'.
Helen= Len I got it 'Sorry Paula, I am not sure I am cut out to be like you'
'sure you are'
'Sorry I have to go' was the only way out of it I could think of. Could I stand up to Helen or even Len

I said nothing until Thursday when Helen came home from work. Over a lasagna I had made she casually asked 'So what are you having done tomorrow?' She was in a white shirt I had ironed the night before because she was late coming home and I had had time to sort out the washing.
Did I have the courage to say I was not going? 'Not decided yet' Not exactly a convincing no was it?
'Get yourself waxed if you want help deciding, and maybe the brows. Did you see Paula's eyelash extensions last weekend? I suppose they are not on the list'
'No ' I replied. Eyelash extensions, whatever next, breast implants. 'you sure this is a good idea, I really am not sure you know'
'Be excellent, I get to be a bit more like Joe, you get a little more like Paula, like we said the other day'
'But why do I need to be even a little like Paula?'
'Because Stephanie, that is who you are.'
'Who I am? What if I say no?'
'Stevie, look at me.' I was looking at my plate. 'One of the things I admire about Joe is that he has a partner who loves to please him. Paula will do anything to please Joe you know'
'I guessed as much'
'Well all I am asking is for you to have some beauty treatments to make me happy, to please me. It is not all about you.'
'And if I don’t go, you will not be pleased, then what?'
'But you want to go, don't you, you want to see me pleased. Don't you?'
'Of course' I rather crumbled in the face of her emotional blackmail. I would be at the salon after work the next day, if only to please Helen.

The working day was not too productive, and when Paula met me outside work in her heels and a short dress I could just imagine what was being said by my colleagues. She kissed me on the cheek. 'Len rang to suggest I meet you here, make sure you don't get cold feet'

I was in the back room having a full body wax, while Paula was having her hair done. She says it is just so nice to have someone else fuss over her hair. It makes her feel special. I was not feeling special, I was feeling sore, as strip after strip was ripped off my skin. Rather thankfully this treatment took up all the available time before Clare wanted to close up. But she still managed to batter my male ego further, with the parting words of 'See you soon girls'. Paula just took my arm and walked with me to the car.

It was on the drive to her home and the subsequent coffee indoors that we had plenty of one on one time. Then I plucked up courage to ask about her transition. I asked the why question, and also how. To the why, that was simple. Joe wanted it. As a woman, she had felt restricted and somehow second class and wanted to toughen up her image. Then when she saw how easily Paul had managed to become feminine, Joe started to try out the opposite transformation. The how was more interesting, to me anyway. I knew it had started with the shows, but it took all year before Paul had been usurped by Paula. Like me, it had been shoe practice around the house, then a skirt. With Paula, it continued on from there, going out fully dressed, so she gained confidence being seen and taken for a woman. The argument was that this would help when on stage. There was also an increasing shift of domestic roles, as Joe worked longer hours and Paul did more housework.

I asked if she ever fought Joe over the changes. The simple answer was would I challenge Joe or even Joan? No I would not. But as it turned out, Paul had expressed concerns about what was happening, but being one of life’s push overs, had capitulated as soon as Joe asked. One such incident was the time Joe thought Paul should be wearing women's underwear 24/7. Paul did not see the need for this, but the next day all his briefs and vests were gone, replaced with panties and bras. And just before the Christmas party we went to, when he lost his job, Joe had expressed delight at the thought of Paul being home to keep house. So when Joe came home to find Paul dressed as Paul after a day job hunting. Paul was told not to bother. It was nearly Christmas, no one took on new staff. Paul had to agree, then Joe made it clear that if Paul was not going out to look for work as a man, then he might as well dress for the role he had been doing while not out looking for work. In other words, Joe wanted Paul to be Paula fulltime. And when I asked if Paul had not objected, Paula just told me that it was what Joe wanted, and that was enough. I concluded that Paul had become Paula basically to please Joe. Paula disagreed with this, saying that I was nearly right, except that she loved being Joe's wife and honestly can't imagine going back to being a bloke.

As our chat was drifting of onto less controversial topics like cooking, Joe came home in a suit and tie, which made me wonder if his workplace knew his true gender, as his look was very masculine. His first words on seeing me were 'Hello girls' then gave Paula a kiss and asked what was for tea. A minute later he asked how my salon trip had been. I said painful. He asked if I had been waxed. I confirmed his guess, then told me he could not understand why us girls will put up with such torture. Paula chipped in, telling him that we do it to look good for our men. I was not sure if she meant to include me in the we, but in that situation I certainly felt like I was Paula's girlie friend.

They tried to get me to stop and invite Helen over, but I made my excuses and left. I needed a break from Paula and her submissive attitudes. I got home quite late for me and Helen was already home and thankfully had started tea. 'Thank goodness you are home dear, can you keep your eye on this, I need to make a call'. And so what I at first thought was a return to the old routine, I was back in the kitchen being the domestic goddess. Later on she asked how the waxing had gone. I once again said it was painful, but she assured me it would be worth it and was going to enjoy checking out how nice my skin was later. I sensed I was going to be make love to in our new way again, and after all Paula had said, actually felt myself warming to the idea of me pretending to be Stephanie while Len pretends to be a man in bed. Later, I had to admit that the climax had been the best. Helen noticed and suggested I go to the salon more often with Paula if that was the result.

On Saturday, I saw some traits of Joe in Helen. Over breakfast, she asked how I would feel about wearing panties on a regular basis. So I asked why? Her reply was to say it would make her happy to think of me wearing such nice things, and just for her. No one else would know. I resisted, saying I would think about it. She calmly agreed to let me think about it, before saying that she was going to go shopping later and did I want to join her. I said no, there was far too much housework to catch up on. Which got a comment, something like 'Sometimes you are just perfect Stevie.'

Well, she did her shopping and came home with groceries as well as a New Look bag. 'Bought anything nice' I asked.
'Indeed I have, do you want a look?'
'I shall put the groceries away first'
'Maybe I should go and unpack these then' she offered without raising my suspicions.
'Ok with me, I am sure you will show me later'
'Oh I will' she answered.

The rest of the day was uneventful until the evening. We were going out with some old friends, so I had a shower before getting changed. It was then I found out that Helen had been taking tips off Joe. My underwear drawer had been switched for female stuff.
'Helen' I called
'What's up Stevie?' she walked in to find me looking at my drawer.
'This has to be you, I said I would think about panties, where are my briefs?'
'If we waited for you to think about everything, we would get nothing done. Someone has to make decisions, and at the moment it seems I am the only one capable' I was staring straight at her. 'And just so you don't have to worry yourself over any decisions, I dumped your old things on my way out earlier'
'But.........' I wanted to ask if I had any say in any of this, the words just failed to come out.
'No buts, I am going to love knowing that my sweetheart is wearing pretty things just for me'
Now don't get me wrong. I am not against wearing knickers, indeed I actually quite like the softness of the fabrics. Knickers are always the first garment I would put on when dressing and it was always a special moment. However, the thought of wearing them every day was daunting. Maybe just the risk of being found out and being called names which would call my gender into question. Whatever, I did not really have an immediate choice, and put on a white satin pair. Helen noticed the stirring the satin made to my penis, and nailed my brief wearing days firmly into the past. 'I see you like them as well, so you will not just be wearing them to please me' She gave me a big smile then stroked a finger up the length of my dick. My body denied me any decent reply, from that moment on I was a knicker wearer.

The evening out went fine and no one discovered my secret. But the day was not over. When we got home, my usual t Shirt and boxers had been changed for a satin sleep blouse and shorts. She got me into these by undressing me and then slipping the new garments onto my body. The satin was lovely, but it was a way for Helen to reaffirm my position in the relationship as submissive to her wishes. She followed this up by shagging me once more until I was worn out from my climax. I remember falling asleep wondering where my man of the house position had gone, and why was I giving it up so easily.

That weekend was a turning point. I had never seen myself as the head of the house, rather we were equals living together. From that moment on, Helen's attitude in many subtle ways made it clear that she was the one in charge. I could have my say, but she had the final word. Looking back, I had become a classic stereotype. The obedient wife, at least in the relationship, if not in outward appearance. I found life was easier if Helen was pleased with me, and would make sure she was happy to see me and be seen with me.

This change was first seen in the way I made efforts to keep the house clean, and have a meal ready for her when she got home, not great change there I know. Then after a few weeks and a few drinks with Paula, I once more plucked my brows, not too a thin line but into a neater and higher arc. She noticed immediately and let me know that I had pleased her. That to me was the point I became her wife, and she the husband, I had deliberately of my own volition done something to alter my appearance. I bought my own nightwear, knowing she would approve and emphasize my feminine role. I agreed to go to Clare's salon when my hair needed some tidying up, rather than go to my usual barber, where she cut it into a rather stylish pixie look, long wispy ends with plenty of length on top to gel into a volume look if needed. Helen told me I looked pretty when saw it the first time, and always encouraged me to keep it gelled up. Then I was enjoying a Saturday afternoon with Paula while our 'men' went off to watch rugby, and though it was not planned, we found ourselves looking in jewelers and I happened to admire some ear rings, meaning they would look good on Paula, and before I know it I am sitting in a chair, letting some girl fire sleepers into my earlobes while Paula bought the long chain drops for me to wear when my holes had healed.

It took a few weeks for the ears to heal. Then I tried the drops in and actually thought how pretty they looked, something I had never associated with myself before. This was followed a few days later by Paula inviting us over for a meal. She made it clear with the invite that unlike previous times, she was not going to be the only one dressing up. She expected us to make an effort as well. Helen took this rather more to heart than I did, and came home with a new outfit for the occasion. By this time, I was in a more pliable mood and when she suggested I dress up, I was pretty sure what she had in mind, but just to make sure asked her outright. It had been months since I had worn a dress, and she wanted me to wear the outfit I had worn for Jason. Knowing I would give in eventually, I teased her with questions about which tie I should wear with my suit, until she came out with it and told me to wear the blue dress. I was also to wear my new ear drops and to me at least, a significant booking with Clare who would style my hair ready for our night out. A very girlie thing to do, I realised later.

The meal was on a Saturday so I had time to prepare myself for this event. In the closet I still had my practice clothes from the show times and decided I should get myself mentally prepared for what was going to be a feminine day. So after I had finished the housework, I changed into a blouse and skirt, put on my plain heels, made sure the bra was not overstuffed, then did a simple make up job on my face, the lack of a beard was now a great bonus. I actually felt different this time. I was not dressing up to look like a woman, I somehow felt like a woman. Clare even took a second look at me when I walked in the door. She recovered quickly and smiled her welcome. Soon I was having a wash and dry, with the added bonus of her using a lightening pen that she stroked along some of the wispy tips, bleaching the colour out of my hair, making the long wisps more prominent.

Once home and with no encouragement from Helen, I plucked some more from my brows, then redid my face, added the drops, put on the blue outfit and went down to show Helen. She was dressed quite predictably I suppose, in a smart single breasted navy suit, white shirt and red tie. Then after our initial 'you look good' comments, she hugged me and told me she still thought I was beautiful in the dress. Then she took her wedding and engagement rings off. 'Swap?' I simply did as she suggested and exchanged my plain band for her decorative ones. I had to wet my finger to get them on as they were a little tight, but once on we agreed they looked very nice with my pink finger nails.

Paula squealed when she saw me, hugged me, called me Stephanie and pulled me through into the kitchen, where she handed me a glass of champagne and cassis. She was full of questions about every part of my outfit, where I had got things, how I had done others. The long sleeves looked great, but were not that helpful when handling food and in the end was told to sit down and pour out some more drinks and see if Joe and Len wanted another. They did and I simply refilled their glasses without questioning why I was behaving in such a way. Over dinner, I drank more wine, which added to the champagne meant by the time we were onto desserts I was quite drunk and relaxed enough to show Joe my wedding ring and the diamond next to it. Followed by a conversation about how pretty I was, and what a shame it was that I was unable to be pretty all the time. I actually told them I would love to be like that all the time, but I had to work as we needed my income. Joe said that was a shame and that maybe together we could sort something out. The meal over, we cleared up before going and sitting with our partners who were on the brandy again. Only this time I did not sit near Len, I snuggled up to her as Paula did to her partner. I felt ever so feminine and protected when I felt her arm surround my shoulder. And if you had asked me then to give up everything for a life as Stevie, I would have said yes without a hesitation.

But in the morning, when I was nursing a sore head and an equally sore arse, I had come back to reality and the need to be Steve at least a good part of the time. I still had a job to go to. After a slow start, I made an attempt to get myself sorted for work on Monday morning, but things did not go so well. My brows were again a little too thin for a bloke, and there was nothing I could do about them. I could darken the light touches in my hair. But one unexpected problem was the rings. They had been tight going on, now I could not get them over the knuckle, no matter how much water and soap I used. Helen was not as concerned as I was.

She kissed me, then said 'I suppose that makes you my wife still'. She did give me suggestions as to what might help, but they failed. I had already stopped suggesting she cook after we had an inedible meal she had prepared some weeks ago. But a deeper cut to my ego came when she came in and took my hand. 'Still on?' The rings clearly were still stuck. 'Looked nicer with the pink nails' she mused. 'I think this means we should keep on with our alternative names'.
'Stephanie?' I looked bemused, so she continued 'You are supposed to say, yes Len, at this point Stephanie'.
'What?' I was not really keeping up.
'Ok, let's make this plainer. I think of you as Stephanie, my partner who is more of a wife than me, and now she is wearing a diamond ring, something husbands don't do. All I am doing is using the names that fit the personality. I call you Stephanie or Stevie, you call me Len'
'Sorry Helen, oh I mean Len, where did this come from?'
'Last night you loved it, the dressing up, the girlie stuff with Paula, the being my woman, the whole thing'
I reflected quickly. 'It was a rather good night wasn't it.'
'You are still partly dressed as a female, aren't you'
I nodded.
'You are a better homemaker than I ever could be’'
'That's unfair, you were not that bad'
'I hated it. You love it' she paused for me to catch up 'You are now wearing the rings of a wife. I am wearing the ring of a husband. I merely want us to call each other by the names we used last night, and which suit our status in this relationship'
'You really think of me as your wife?'
'I do Stevie'
'Oh' . At which point a pan boiled over and I turned quickly to move it.
The topic was dropped as she said 'I like calling you Stephanie, and I would love it if you called me Len.' Then she walked away. She has never called me Steve since, even in public it was Stevie. If I call her Helen, I am ignored.
Fortunately she did not bring up that when we had exchanged rings we had used the words which included obey as the wife’s ring was given. That could well have been a hard hurdle for me to get over at that point.

Work on Monday was the usual teasing. Was I doing another fashion show? Some would ask if they could come, quite a few had come to the early ones and had had a good time. However, I now had to lie and put them off with tales about them being all sold out. The rings did cause some comment, especially when they continued to live on my fingers. 'It was a prank and they won’t come off' wore thin when I was still wearing them at the end of the week. Why do I not go to a jeweler and get them removed?

Two weeks later I was out shopping with Paula. She wanted us to have some 'girl' time together. This for her meant meeting at a coffee shop, then wandering around shops looking at the clothes on offer. I was careful what I said after the jeweler’s incident. Needless to say, I was not an unwilling partner when Paula was getting excited about the stuff we were looking at. She was picking out some really nice dresses and I found myself telling her they looked good but thinking 'would that look good on me?' Eventually the inevitable came. She picked out a plain white blouse, nothing different to my usual cotton shirt, just softer cotton and buttoned up the wrong way. I refused to try it on as I was too masculine at the time, but she bought it for me anyway. Then she bought me some jeans, tight around the arse but with a small flare below the knee. I did ask when I would get to wear them, she told me 'The next time we go out together at least, but they could be worn anytime.' We ended up at her apartment, and I tried them on for her. Luckily my manly bump at the front was still taped out of sight, which pleased Paula and made the front of the trousers lie flat as they were supposed to be.

There was a conversation about my lack of visible genitals. I explained how I had done it, to wear the dress.
'but that was two weeks ago!'
'It hurts to take it off' I defended.
'And Len prefers it that way as well?'
'Oh we are so alike. Joe can't stand to see mine, no sex for us when I am giving the skin a rest from the tape'
'Enough information, thank you'
'Len does look after you, if you know what I mean'
I was blushing partly because I was sitting in my underwear, but mostly because she was getting very intimate with my sex life. 'Yes we have sex.'
'Recently?'
'Last night, if you must know'
'Oh my god, how long since you used your dick'
'Paula, please this is embarrassing'
'No come on tell me'
'Six months I guess'
'It's great, isn't it. One of the first changes me and Joe made was in bed. I love it our way, never even consider using my dick nowadays. I even got a vibrator for if I want something in the daytime'
I changed the subject back to the jeans, but was once again amazed at how Paula loved her female role in life, and knew this was what Helen wanted for me.
A little later 'would you honestly be Len's wife fulltime if you could?'
'It won't happen. We don't earn enough, and I certainly could not give up my job like you did.'
'But if you could, would you?'
'I know one person would love that.'
'But would you?'
'I reckon it would be nice to give it a go, just as a trial, see how it worked'
'That is exactly what I said last year, now look at me sister' She ran her fingers through her hair for effect. 'I think we need to work on your hubby and get you fully wifed up'
'Please no, I am fine with things as they are.'
'You might say that, even I have said that in the past, but I bet Len would not agree. And I don't, besides I want a girlfriend who will understand what it is like.'
'I had best be getting home' then I looked at my new outfit 'I don't suppose I need to change, do I?'
'What!' She made some dramatic gesture 'you girl, are going home as Stephanie' I was then given access to her cosmetics and told to at least put on some lippy, and obliged with lippy, blush and mascara. In the meantime, she had been rooting in a cupboard and found some flip flop sandals she insisted I borrow for the journey home. Then transferred all my trouser pocket items into a handbag. Clearly nothing would fit into the new jeans, before being packed off without my old clothes.

To say my partner was pleased when I got home was an understatement. She told me I was being taken out that evening as I was, and that I should be going shopping with Paula more often. The night was finished with a predictable session of my not being allowed to rest until I had arched my back and screamed for more. Then concluded with her suggesting that Stephanie take a more prominent role in our lives, but without being specific.

Sunday, I dressed in a skirt for her and spent my day as I usually did on a Sunday, relaxing and cooking a nice meal. What I did not expect was for Jason and Sally to drop by. Helen answered the door while I was upstairs. She was looking quite masculine that day and I could overhear the conversation between them, which quickly got around to how she was dressed. Sally being particularly taken with the look. I was trying to make my mind up whether to do a quick change when Helen called up to me 'Stephanie, we have guests' I am sure the use of that name was to tell me how she wanted me to be dressed. So I made my entrance in the skirt. Jason smiled and asked if I was dressed for him. Helen gave him a look, and told him I was not, 'Stevie dresses like this because I asked him too'. I made everyone a drink and we settled down to chat, and after a long time of absence we had some catching up to do. There was so much that came out about Paula and Joe it was interesting to see how they reacted. Jason was clearly intrigued by the idea of men who look like women, but it was also clear that Sally did not want him going off investigating such things too often. Just as Helen had been jealous of me, Sally had realised how good Jason was, with the rider of 'No offense Helen'. They left and we all promised to keep in touch more often, but it had not been as warm as it used to be. That night out seemed to have upset our friendship.

Our burgeoning friendship with Paula and Joe was strengthening though. Paula wanted me to go shopping again. I tried to get out of it. I felt my masculinity being eroded far too quickly. But I could not say no without being rude. Needless to say, we ended up at her apartment which was nearer the shops. Only this time I was not taped up and relying on my knickers to keep everything in place. When she realised this, she told me she used surgical glue as it did not show or have the grubby edge as it ages. I still don't know why, but Paula ended up showing me her naked body and the benefits of glue, before getting me to strip and fix my genitals similarly. I felt quite different as the glue pulled on the skin in new places, but I would need to get used to it, at least three weeks she assured me. All I could think of was 'Helen, no Len is going love this'

I was right. She started to encourage me to wear more feminine clothes about the house before getting me to go to work in my less blokey stuff. I had always stuck with the stereotypical man at work style. Tailored trousers and shirt, but the office was rather more relaxed than that. Jeans were common and shirts casual if at all. I started with my white blouse. Soon I had another in ivory, along with linen trousers. Helen bought me some prettier studs with a green stone in them which I eventually wore to work. Another factor in my changing style was that the bleached tips that I had coloured over came back to haunt me. The colour faded, leaving the lighter flecks showing more clearly with each wash. It was gradual so I did not notice until it was pointed out to me.

Then came an unexpected call into the mangers office. I was asked about my changing looks and told that it was company policy to accept diversity in all its variety, as long as I did the job well and did not cause conflict in the workplace, I could dress how I wanted. This was then abbreviated. If I wanted to wear a dress then that should be fine, but could they have some notice if I was going to go much further with my feminine looks? I said 'ok' and went back to work. One thing I would not be doing was telling Helen, as she would have me in a dress if she knew, and I was not ready to face my colleagues in full female attire just then.

What I did not know was that Helen and Joe had been considering my future as well. As our friendship grew, it became clear that Helen got on very well with Joe and spent a lot of social time together. I would even say that Joe was a role model for the emerging Len. This friendship proved to be very profitable for us when Joe suggested Helen apply for a job at his firm. Four weeks later, Helen has moved jobs, got a decent pay rise and has taken on a far more business suit appearance, even day to day she is looking like a man with her neat short hair, dark suits and cultivated deep voice. Once the first pay slip had been banked, the inevitable conversation happened.
'I could support us both you know'
'But I like my job'
'But I don't like that you are tired after working, then doing the housework'
'I don't mind. I know you work longer hours than me so it is just the way it is.'
'So how about we reduce your hours?'
'You just want me to be like Paula.'
'And what is so wrong with that? You being a kept woman. I get my housewife, I think it would be great'
'Paula is not me, I like working'
'Not even to please me?'
'Please don't make me do anything. I am fine with things as they are.'
'Should I get all bossy and tell you to stop working then?'
'It would not work, you are not as domineering as Joe, and I have never been as submissive as Paula'
'In that case, I shall have to be more manipulative'
'Unfortunately, I have to agree, that is more your style.'

Paula was the one who created the next step in my move to fulltime. She had been to Elle's shop, goodness knows how much she gets off Joe for shopping, but it must be plenty. Elle had been staying in touch with all of us on a casual basis, and knew what had happened to Paula very well and me a little. She also knew I worked for an accounting firm, and was chatting with Paula as she tried on yet another outfit, when Elle's requirement for a book keeper came up. Two or maybe three days a week, she said. Well Paula told Joe, Joe mentioned it to Helen, who suggested we call round without telling me about the job. I had been persuaded to go in one of my plain daytime skirts so I would not look out of place and could try things on. I was in the changing cubicle trying on a bright yellow maxi dress when I heard Helen ask Elle about the book keeping job. I came out not only to say that I quite liked the yellow, but what job were they talking about.
'The one that would be perfect for you. Part time, same money pro rata as you are on now, staff discounts and a nice boss'
Then Elle joined in 'If what Len tells me is right, I think you would be able to do the job easily, and as an added bonus, you could come to work dressed in a style more befitting your looks'
'Did you know about this?' I was looking at Helen.
'Joe did mention it'
Elle cut in 'Look Stevie, I need a book keeper to do everything behind the scenes. If it's not the right time then don't worry. I will find someone soon I guess'
Back to Helen 'Stephanie, it seems like too good an opportunity to miss'
'And you can keep the dress if you say yes' Elle was not helping as the soft fabric was lovely on my nearly bare body.
'I am not sure' I dithered.
Helen stepped in 'You like the dress?'
'Yes' I replied. Then Helen turned to Elle 'You have your book keeper'
'But......'
'We shall let you know how long Stevie has to give notice for, then she can be all yours'
'What...' I was still unable to put a good argument together.
'You sure about this' Elle said to neither of us in particular.
'Don't worry Elle, Stephanie won’t let you down, will you dear?'
'I suppose not'
Elle gave me a hug and whispered 'You'll be ok?'
'I'll be fine, it's just a little sudden' then broke away saying 'This dress is lovely'
'Suits you, could you go braless?'
'I don't think so.'

Some five minutes later, we are outside and I accused Helen of setting me up again and just wanting what she wants. Then she turned round on me and said that part of being a wife is 'honour, cherish and obey' and though she did not want to push it, I was still wearing the diamond ring, and doing nearly everything a wife does. All she wanted was for me to look like a wife all the time and Elle would make that possible. The fight was ebbing from me. I was looking for excuses.
'My voice is all wrong'
'Paula's is much softer now, we could ask her.'
'I will need lots of clothes'
'50% discount'
'You will have to clean the car, put the rubbish out, unblock the drains and anything else I don't fancy doing'
'To get Stephanie full time, that will be worth it'
'I give in, you win'
'Great, let me call Joe, I think we should celebrate'

We ended up at the apartment drinking some champagne Len had bought on the way there. Paula made me try on the maxi dress, which got her approval, as well her encouragement to start with Elle as soon as possible.

I handed my notice in the following day. With holidays, I had less than a week to work. In the meantime, Paula and Len had gone into planning mode and had my life booked up from the day after I left my job to the day I would start with Elle. Clare got to do the full make over. I was booked in with a voice coach. Paula took me to buy some adhesive breasts. I went in the maxi dress so we could see what size looked good and stayed hidden. Paula also took it upon herself to take me clothes shopping, something she was always keen on doing. So by the time I turned up for my first day, I was in a grey suit with a flared skirt, cream blouse with a gold silk scarf, cream 4" shoes. My nails had extensions and shone with a glossy pink finish. My eyes had extensions on the lashes. My lips had a fuller look due to a liquid Clare coated on them. My hair was highlighted and feathered. My ears sported long gold drops which matched my bracelet and neck chain. Len had made love to me the night before while I wore a short baby doll outfit. I was as immersed in a feminine role as I could ever imagine. But the best part of it all was the pride that Len took in me as I left for work on that first day wearing a skirt. Well that, and a sense of it feeling somehow right. I looked to the world how I felt I should. A woman, doing a woman's type of work and being a housewife to someone that appreciates me.

At the end of Thursday, well about three actually, to be more accurate, Paula called to pick me up. She was in a flamboyant mood, wearing a brightly coloured floral dress with enough pleats to make it three times as much fabric as my plain brown flared skirt. I had settled on a thin knitted cardigan with a plain skirt as being most practical. Len had not allowed me to buy tights though, insisting on stockings. Then when it came to shoes, I wanted a low heel court, but was encouraged to get 3" sling backs. Next to Paula I did feel a bit dowdy, but she was not in a small office at the back of a shop. She took me for a coffee and wanted to know how everything had gone. I told her the work was quite straightforward, and I would soon have it sorted into a system I could follow. 'No' she sighed, 'how had my first week as Stephanie gone?' I thought for a minute, and then told her some aspects were easy, other parts hard. Remembering to answer the phone in a soft voice because they can't see me visually. Having to get up early and allow time to get ready. Not being able to wear the same outfit twice in one week. Having a randy partner who wants to have fun is tiring. Walking in high heels all day was making my legs ache. These were the hard parts. But the good parts must be better. 'Oh yes' and went on to tell her the fun I had working out what to wear each day. The joy of having to take time making myself look good in a feminine way. Feeling my legs hurting because I want to wear heels, knowing my legs look better that way. And having sex every night with someone who wants me no other way.
Paula was lapping all this up, 'not quite the same start as me, but it is exciting isn't it?'
'Yes I agreed.'
'And do you want your old job now?'
'I guess not.'
'And do you still want your shirt and tie?'
'I will need to think about that'
'Took me three months after we moved to the apartment and I went fulltime, before I had a clear out, or rather Joe had a clear out on my behalf. I just came home one day and it was all done. Everything that was connected to Paul and Joan was gone. No turning back, he said. Was such a relief in a way to not be able to think I could just go back if I wanted.'
'Oh, I thought you had been more committed from the start.'
'No, I was not that keen. I enjoyed the shows and it allowed me to express myself differently. No it was Joe who wanted this, I just had to do as I was told. I wish I had your flair for it though, you make it look so easy'
'But you are so pretty, and look fabulous all the time, why would you want to go back?'
'Don't get me wrong, I love it now, the fuss of being a woman, the pace of life that being a housewife affords me. I like being a kept woman as Joe calls it. But at first I was nervous of what people thought of me.'
'We all knew you would do whatever Joan told you to do. You did surprise us a few times, but now that I know you better, I can see how you were getting to know yourself better.' Then I picked up a bag and showed Paula the contents.
'A corset?'
'Yes, do you think Len will like it?'
'If he doesn't, I shall come round and make sure he is not ill'
'Well would you come back with me and help me lace it up'
'Most certainly sister. It shall be an honour to prepare you as Len's fantasy girl!'
And with that, we paid and went back home where we spent the rest of the afternoon corseting my abdomen and preparing me in anticipation of Len, my husband coming home for more than a cooked meal.

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos