Never Wanted To Be A Girl Chp.27

Printer-friendly version

111 Brookberry Cir Unit 111, Chapel Hill, N.C.:
Angela stretches as she wakes-up. She has never slept as soundly and as comfortable as she did last night. Sure, some of her muscles were screaming at her from her swimming exercise, but overall. She felt relax and well-rested.

She reaches over to the nightstand and opens the drawer. She pulls out a fourteen-inch purple case and shut the drawer closed. Her adopted mother told her for the next thirteen weeks, she would need to masturbate. She opens the case and inside was a twelve-inch-long, six inches wide male shaped dildo. A smile appears on her face as she lifts it out of the case, she kept it in. Laying next to it, was remote to control the vibrations from it.

She picks the little lube bottle up and applies it to the custom dildo in her hand. She had designed the shape of the dildo. Her mother told her she could use a dildo, instead of the dilators the hospital gave her.

Once the massive dildo is lubed up, she slides her panties down and eases the dildo up inside her artificial vagina. She pulls it almost out until the tip is resting just inside of her. She shoves it back up inside and turns the remote all the way up as it starts vibrating.

She grips the sheets as the vibrations stimulate her clitoris. The next thirty minutes, she enjoys the vibrations of the twelve-inch-long dildo inside her vagina. Normally, a person who had SRS surgery wouldn’t have a twelve-inch vaginal cavity. Normally, they would have five to six inches. However, her mother managed to give her a twelve-inch cavity and the dildo she was using was making her fill full. She loved the feel of it inside of her. She would love to see what it felt like to have a real penis inside of her.

She was a virgin and wanted to see what it felt like to have someone make love to you. After, thirty minutes, she manages to turn the dildo up inside of her off. She knew she had a few orgasms, as she removes the dildo out of her body and starts to clean it. She shivers as a small aftershock hits her. Her new clitoris was a little sore from being stimulated like it was.

She pulls her panties back up and cleans the dildo, before putting it away. She puts it back in the nightstand drawer. She wonders how her favorite toy would feel inside a real woman.

She gets up and head to the bathroom to wash her hands. The bathroom was across the hall from the room she was sleeping in. Her uncle had been home when Shane dropped her off yesterday afternoon.

She heads downstairs to fix herself a cup of coffee. As she walks into the kitchen, she notices her Uncle Andy was up and dressed.

“You’re up early, Uncle Andy?” Angela walks over towards the coffee pot and pours herself a cup.

Andy lowers his newspaper and looks at his niece. She was wearing a nightshirt and a pair of panties. His daughter and wife at home in California wore the same thing, well almost. His wife liked wearing nightgowns made from silk and nylon.

His adopted daughter was still learning about herself and overcoming the drugs she had been forced on. He was glad his mother and twin sister were doctors and were helping her.

“Had some bad news last night, while you were asleep.”

“What happened?” Angela walks over and sits down in a chair at the table.

Andy looks at his niece as she sat near him “one of my clients was attacked last night at your grandmother’s hospital.”

“Is the client, okay?”

“Yes, they are alright, but they had to be moved to a more secure floor.” Andy got a full report from Grace and her partner.

He sent additional team members to back them up. He also had to send for a specialist that does work for him off and on. The person he sent for, knew a lot about assassins and who might have taken the contract to kill his client.

“Did you go down to the hospital?”

A smirk appears on Andy’s face. Angela was asking the right questions “yes. I was concerned about my agents and about how much damage your grandmother is looking at in fixing the fire damage.”

“Is there anything I can do to help?” Angela wanted to help her new uncle.

The problem was, she was limited to what she could do. She wanted to help find out who killed two of her uncle’s people and who the assassin was that attacked his client.

“I wish there was. Let me place a call to our corporate lawyers and see if I can get you limited use of a computer.” Andy pulls out his cellphone and presses the number seven on his phone.

Angela gets up and fixes herself some breakfast, while her uncle talks on his cellphone.

Saint Joseph Memorial Hospital, Chapel Hill, NC.
Wyatt and his twin sister Gloria arrive at the hospital in Wyatt’s black Ferrari LaFerrari. They had gotten a phone call from their cousin Andy about an attempt on one of his client’s life. Since they lived nearby, and he needed their help. They told him they would help protect his client.

Wyatt put in for leave from the Marines and his twin sister was able to get leave from her job at Georgia State Patrol. She was on the Georgia SOG dive team. The thing was, she was as trained as her twin brother was.

Both had identification from their cousin’s protection agency. This wasn’t the first time he needed their help. They both knew he tries not to use them too much.

“Why are we at one of aunt Janet’s hospitals?”

Wyatt finds a place to park his new Ferrari. He just got it a couple of months ago from California.

“Because our cousin's client had SRS surgery.” Wyatt turns his Ferrari off.

“So, the client is like our little sister, Sasha?” Gloria opens her door and gets out of the car.

“Yep! Just like Sasha and Norma.” Wyatt gets out and locks the car.

“Speaking of Norma, where is she now?” Gloria was concerned about their cousin.

“She’s somewhere off the coast of Tahiti. She just completed a job for the government and needed some me time. Mom let her take Uncle
George’s sailboat since no one was using it.” Wyatt walks next to his twin as they headed to the hospital.

As they walk inside the hospital, they head to the secure wing where Raven had been moved too. They take the private elevator up to the fourth floor and as they step out of it, they are stopped by Grace and Anthony.

Grace and Anthony had a visit from their boss to see what happened. Both had seen that he was concerned about them and their client. He wanted to get their view of events of what happened and how it happened. They haven’t been home yet and were told by their boss, that a relief team would be showing up. Their relief team was named Wolfhart and they were a brother and sister team.

As they were guarding the fourth floor, the elevator dings and the door open, revealing a man and a woman. Both had the same caramel color hair. The man’s haircut was a military-style and the woman had a pixie cut style of hair.

The man and woman seemed to be about the same height and were dressed in their company business suits.

“Who are you?” Anthony watches the two of them.

Grace had taken up a protective stance near Raven’s hospital room. She was watching the two of them carefully.

“I’m Wyatt Allan Wolfhart and this is my twin sister Gloria Elizabeth Wolfhart. We were sent here to relieve you and your partner, Anthony.”

“Who sent you?” Grace was being cautious.

“Our cousin, your boss, Andy Blake.” Wyatt had turned to look at Grace, while Gloria kept Anthony in her sights.

Anthony pulls his phone out and checks the pictures Andy sent them. The pictures matched the two people in front of him.

“Sorry about that, Mr. and Mrs. Wolfhart, but yesterday had been a busy day.”

“So, we were told. Why don’t you and your partner head home and get some rest? We’ll watch your client and keep them safe.”

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” Gloria could see that Anthony and his partner were worn out.

Anthony removes his hand from his gun. He was tried and smelled of smoke.

"Come on Grace, lets head home for a while."

"Okay." Grace walks over to Anthony.

The two of them get in the elevator and head to the safe house they were staying in.

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Why would he be reaching for his gun?

Samantha Heart's picture

Unless a. He is in on killing Ravin or b. Something else isn't right. If I know the twins a. They will take action quickly & do what needs to be done.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

A nice

little intermission until the story finally (sp?).

Wolves and Bloodhounds

Jamie Lee's picture

The assassin holding the contract might have made a mistake in taking a contract to kill a person guarded by Andy's company.

A bloodhound has been contacted and two wolves are now on guard. And if he can get permission, a crackerjack hacker will soon be involved as well.

Whoever took out the contract best hope the assassin has covered her tracks exceptionally well, or that person will wish they hadn't taken out the hit.

Others have feelings too.