Susie Mondays

Printer-friendly version

I've read through this once, with some slight editing, but it's mostly un-proofread.
Another day in Susie's life, see Saturdays and Sundays before this.


David yawned as he stepped into the kitchen, and gave his mum a sleepy hug.

"I thought you might sleep in a bit today?" Georgie asked her slowly waking son.

"Bad habit this waking up stuff." David replied with a touch of cheek, as he dropped some bread in the toaster and continued, "My alarm doesn't seem to understand pupil free days. Maybe I'll have a nap later to make up for it."

They shared a quiet breakfast, then half an hour later Georgie was out the door, and David was on his way to the shower. Most teenagers probably would sleep in when given the chance, but David saw this as a chance for something more fun. After all, he'd have the house to himself for a solid ten hours today, at least. Mum worked longer hours through the week than on weekends, and that was something he wanted to get the full benefit of. There were unworn shoes in the house after all.

He took his time in the shower, the flowery scents of body wash and shampoos easing his mind into a day as Susie. He, no, she had her own scents now, just little things picked up here and there; the extra pocket money from her housework being invested back into herself. A gentle flowery body wash that called itself a 'country meadow', wild berries in the shampoo, and a lavendar body spray for when she'd dried herself off.

She wanted pink today, a bit of colour under her intended dress. Baby pink was what she'd learned the colour of the panties was called, then a bra that mostly matched in style, though not perfectly in colour. She dithered for a moment before opting for the pantyhose over the stockings; the growing tingles in her panties were always nicer when encompassed more fully in that way only pantyhose could. White today, and not the sparkly ones, these were a little more plain which was just what she wanted for todays look.

Next she stepped into a tight, or tight-ish, half slip, then added the big ball of frills that were the petticoats, and finished the underwear off with a full slip over the top. Perhaps this wasn't how any real girl would wear them, but it was all about the extra-girly feel for Susie; she liked the way the half slip limited her steps a bit, and the ruffles and frills of the puffy petticoat couldn't be missed. The slip on top just finished it off with a delicious smooth softness that made any dress feel so much better.

At the last moment she remembered the socks, thin and white with ruffly lace around the ankle. She slipped them on, and enjoyed how overly soft the carpet became under her feet, each within their layers of thin fabric. Next she pulled out the wig, and set it on the foam head thing; but didn't put it on just yet.

The dress for today was simple, she hadn't even noticed it when she first started becoming Susie regularly, but it was apparently a staple of every girl's wardrobe; the little black dress. Just the thing to accessorise with a white apron for a proper maid look; though she doubted any real maids would fluff it out with such big petticoats as she did. The skirt of the dress was just long enough and loose enough to fit over the petticoats, leaving just a teasing hint of white puffiness showing underneath. This dress at least could be pulled over her head, zipped up, then arranged over the petticoats. Much easier than stepping into a dress then trying to get the petticoats up under it, which usually felt like it needed three hands to get everything sitting right.

Sitting at the makeup table, she slipped the hair stocking cap thing over head, brushed her hair back and pulled the wig cap up trapping her real hair - which she'd begun growing out just a little - under it. With that done, Susie added a little pink lipstick and some mascara. One day she'd have to get her own makeup, but she hadn't worked up the courage for that yet. So light makeup it was, for now. Next was the wig, which was set into just the right spot so the fringe tickled her brows, then the two extra ponytail bits - which she thought might be called falls, but wasn't sure on that - which took a bit of care to get them both at the same height above and behind her ears.

To finish her hair, she added an Alice band she'd found while rummaging through Beth's things. It was about an inch wide and plain black, but she'd found a bit of white lace that she'd managed to tie onto it in a passable bow. Again she took her time, getting it in just the right spot, and adjusting the bow to sit up a bit. Satisfied, she stood up to go get what she was really looking forward to for today.

Susie just stepped out of the room when she stopped. The nervousness of her early days had long since passed, so she was no longer stopping in a panic to listen for anyone in the house. No, she realised she just couldn't quite leave the room yet. A quick look into the wardrobe revealed a pair of shiney black patent ballet flats, which she quickly slipped her frilly-socked feet into. Maybe it was silly, but she just didn't feel right leaving the room without shoes on.

With a skip in her step, she blew a kiss at herself in the mirror, then flounced out of the room and down the hallway in search of today's prize.

She hadn't ventured into her mum's room much, other than to vacuum the floors, but it was on one of those vacuuming adventures that Susie had discovered Mum's Closet and Mum's Shoe Collection. Most of her mum's clothes turned out to be a size or two too big, though even that hadn't stopped her trying on the ball gown she found, and was definitely going to spend a day in at some point. But her mum's shoes were a perfect fit, well, as long as she had both stockings and socks on, and there was one pair in particular she wanted for today.

She hadn't ever actually seen her mum wear them, and wasn't really sure when or where she would, but the heels were HIGH, really high, almost twice the height of some of Beth's heels. The shoes were kept in a box at the back of the wardrobe, obviously not worn often, but today they'd be Susie's. They were shiney black patent, just like the ballet flats she was wearing now, the style was normal pumps - something she'd learned fairly recently - but with two thin straps around the ankle, each with a silver buckle, and with a silver tip on the end of each heel.

As Susie took them out of their box she felt butterflies in her stomach - and some lovely tingles a little lower - just from looking at them. Taking a moment to sit down on the little stool in the walk-in wardrobe, Susie slipped off the ballet flats, and almost reverently slid her feet into the ultra-high heeled shoes. She giggled a bit while trying to do up the buckles - she couldn't see much below her big puffy petticoats. Then she just sat there for a moment with her feet, or the shoes at least, flat on the ground, as she got used to the feel of such high heels.

After a minute, she carefully stood up, and wow they were high! One hand out against the wall, she gradually adjusted her posture and balance so she could stand up straight. She second guessed herself for a bit, unsure if she'd really be able to walk about in these heels, let alone do anything beyond concentrating on just keeping her balance!

But Susie was committed, she just had to learn to walk in these shoes, no matter how long it took. So, carefully, keeping her hand brushing the wall to steady herself, Susie slowly walked the few steps alongside the wall, stopped, almost fell over trying to turn around, then walked back the other way. Back and forth, slow and steady, gradually getting a feel for how she had to move, how to stand, and how to balance on the incredibly high heels. She wasn't sure how long it took her to feel somewhat confident moving around again, but it felt like she'd been walking for hours. There was a slight ache in the balls of her feet now, and in the backs of her legs, but she was NOT taking these shoes off.

Deciding that time and practice was the only thing that would help, she made her way over to where she'd left the ballet flats, and carefully lowered herself in what felt like a really deep curtsey to pick the flats up. Once she had them, she straightened herself back up, threw her shoulders back, and with all the confidence she could muster walked out of the room - slowly, and still a little wobbly - to put the ballet flats back in Beth's wardrobe.

Moving was much slower in these shoes, Susie quickly discovered, but she was able to get around if she was careful. She stopped to admire herself in Beth's long mirror, these shoes did wonders for her legs! Wow, they just seemed to go on forever! That one look was enough to convince her that even the aches in her feet and legs were totally worth it. She'd just have to practice more, so that these felt as natural as the lower heels she 'normally' wore did.

With her new resolve, she made her way to the kitchen, where she added the white apron that finished her outfit off, and took a moment to sit down with a glass of juice, and rest her legs and feet just a little. Stretching her legs out in front of her, she admired the shoes some more, before getting up to rinse off the glass and start her bit of cleaning for the day.

After touching up her lipstick, of course.

Today's task for Susie was to clean and polish some of the wooden furniture around the house. She often dusted, or gave it all a wipe down, but she wanted to do a proper job of it today, seeing as she had an extra day for the week. So for the next few hours she moved books and photo's around, as she wiped, polished, and generally got all the shelves around the house clean and tidy. She found she had to stop and rest more often than usual, these shoes were not good for standing or walking in for hours at a time. But she wasn't going to change shoes until she had to, she loved these, and the warm tingles in her hidden away boy bits were a delightful accompaniment to her housework.

After stopping for a sandwich at lunch time though she discovered those extra rests, and glasses of juice, lead to a whole new adventure. In all the months she'd been dressing as Susie, she'd never had to go to the toilet while wearing a dress, or heels, or pantyhose! She knew girls sat to pee, so with a bit of work, and much ruffling of petticoats, as she pushed things up, other things down, and held things out of the way, she was able to get her business done, wipe her bits - what was she meant to call that while all girlied up? - and get everything back in place again.

It was kind of exhausting, to be honest. But, she supposed, it just took practice, like most girly things seemed to.

Later in the afternoon, once everything was dusted, cleaned, and polished, Susie decided she should probably vacuum the floors. She'd done the vacuuming on Saturday as usual, but was worried she'd made a bit of a mess of them while cleaning; even if it didn't show. Besides she liked vacuuming, and so set to it even if it didn't need doing. Just as she was plugging the vacuum cleaner in, the doorbell rang, and she froze.

She stood absolutely still atop her heels, silently listening and hoping it wasn't someone who'd insist she come to the door. But after a few seconds she heard the front gate shut, and crept up to the window to peak out the curtains. She was just in time to see a mail van driving away, and let out a breath in relief, it was just a delivery.

Realising it was probably some of the art supplies she'd ordered with her expanded pocket money, she excitedly dashed to the door, opening it to grab the parcel, then froze again. Realising her mistake, she lifted her eyes from the package and looked around. There was no one in sight, but she felt like the whole neighbourhood was staring at her from some hidden place. "Just act normal" echoed through her mind after a moment, and so she casually picked up the package, and stepped back inside, closing the door behind her.

As the door clicked shut, she slid to the ground - somehow without twisting an ankle, or a petticoat - and just took a moment to lean against the door and panic. She really had not meant to 'out' herself to the neighbours. But as the minutes ticked by in silence, and no one came by to point and laugh, her mum wasn't phoning to ask why the neighbours saw her in a dress, the shaking in her legs slowed, and her breathing slowly returned to normal, she realised that maybe she hadn't been seen.

Picking herself, and her parcel, up off the floor after a few minutes, she made for the kitchen table where she could sit with a bit more comfort - and dignity. A girl, even a particularly girly girl, collecting a package from her front step was hardly noteworthy. Even if someone had seen her, it wasn't like they'd think there was anything odd happening.

It took a glass of juice and a couple of biscuits before she felt she really was fine, and set about continuing with her day. She really would have to be more careful though. After washing her glass, she took the package to her room, then touched up her lipstick again before getting back to the vacuuming.

She was on edge for the rest of the day though, little noises making her jump, and she wasn't as aroused from moving around while vacuuming like usual. But she finished the tasks she'd set herself, stayed dressed, and constantly reminded herself that there was NOTHING to panic about, everything was FINE. Besides, in all the fuss she'd been moving about in these heels like she was born in them, so it all worked out in the end.

She ended up spending the last hour or so of her girl time sorting the new pencils that had arrived - causing all that fuss over nothing - and drawing a little. Nothing much, but she'd never just sat and drawn while girlied up before, it was nice. The last of her nervousness faded away as she drew and coloured a quick sketch of herself, wearing much more pink than she was now.

Before long it was time to start ungirlying herself, so she put the picture away in a folder, probably shouldn't leave that one out. With a quick detour to pick up the ballet flats she'd started the day with, she headed to her mum's room. After admiring herself in the mirror one last time, just as always, she took off the heels she definitely wanted to wear more often - though maybe not for quite so long, ow. She put the heels back in their box after slipping the flats back on, then returned the box to the little nook at the back of the wardrobe.

It felt odd to walk on flat feet again, as she made her way back to 'her' room, borrowed as it was, and only on certain days. She was quite stiff too, but figured it wouldn't last too long, like her first day in heels, it was just something she'd get used to with more practice.

She was getting quicker at disassembling herself now, the wig and dress were soon off and put away. The Alice band put back in its spot, shoes in the pile of ballet flats in the wardrobe, bra and panties put in side-piles for later washing. So soon she was gone, her smile faded a little, but still there from a lovely, if exciting, day. Then he was wandering into the bathroom in a t-shirt and shorts, washing the makeup off and rinsing out the pantyhose.

Georgina poked her head in David's bedroom door when she got home, he was drawing again, she liked his drawings. "Did you get a parcel?" She asked after the usual pleasantries, looking at the package on his bed.

"Just some new pencils," he replied without stopping his strokes, "thanks for the extra pocket money."

"Well, you've been earning it." She answered, watching as he concentrated on some fine shading. But she couldn't help notice that his lips seemed a little pinker than usual, and his eyelashes a little fuller. "I bought pizza for dinner, so don't get too lost in that."

"Oh cool. Extra mushrooms?"

"And olives. Give me a minute to get changed, then we can eat."

It seemed he'd vacuumed today, again, so she supposed her shoes having been moved a bit wasn't that unusual. But he was moving with a stiffness to his gait that she recognised from herself and Beth. She wondered about what old Mr Walker from up the street had said, when she ran into him at the pizza shop, about the girl and the package.

At least the table was sparkling, she noticed, as well as the shelves, and everything else that could be polished. She supposed there was nothing to worry about, David would tell her in his own time, if there was anything to tell, and she wasn't just imagining things.

David just enjoyed the pizza, oblivious to his mother's thoughts. Susie Mondays were a hectic change it seemed, but nice anyway.

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Old Mr Walker from up the street... and a distinctive walk

Donna T's picture

So Susie isn't as secret as she thinks, eh? At least the house is getting cleaned and there's no sprained ankle. As for those slightly pink lips...

Looking forward to what comes next.

Regards,
Dee

Donna

When I started writing this

When I started writing this day/chapter I'd intended it to be another fluffy fun piece, then that bit of plot jumped up and smacked me in the head.

But I think it'll fit in with the general plan, and eventually I'll have a full week of Susie's Days.

Glad you like it!
Tick

This one Hits Home!

I got caught a couple of times and it was NOT fun! Maybe it would have helped if I had cleaned the house. Who will be the first to discover Susie; mom, or maybe Beth coming home from college unexpectedly?

I really like this series. It’s very well written and completely believable. Have you written anything besides the three Susie days?

Janice

I was never caught 'in the

I was never caught 'in the act' though my stash of girls clothes was found a couple of times. The first time involved a lot of denial, and feigned curiosity over how they could have got there. The second time basically involved a shrug and "yeah, so? I like dressing up." Which was apparently blatant enough to confuse everyone into silence.

I did have a (non-tg) Harry Potter fanfic on another site, but my account there, along with that story, are no longer around... I still have the story, so I might post it again somewhere eventually.
Other than that, Susie's Days is/are the only thing I've written; besides a myriad of started-and-abandoned stories on my hard drive.

Almost discovered...

Donna T's picture

I had a few close calls in high school. Haven't we all? Each near miss gets the heart pounding and a self promise to quit or to be more careful.

During summer with folks at work I was enjoying 'experimenting' with a pink panty girdle, matching panties, pantyhose and my mother's high heels**. I had just reapplied my lipstick when I heard my dad's car. He had stopped by for a lunch break at home... something he had never done before. I wiped my lips fairly clean, pulled my Levi's on over my 'lingerie' and slipped on tennis shoes without socks. I was sitting casually in front of the TV when he came in. The tan pantyhose were visible between my shoes and my pant cuff. If he noticed he said nothing. He left after 20 minutes. Whew!

Another time I had tried a bright red lipstick while baby sitting for a neighbor. It turned out to be an indelible, long lasting product. I rubbed my lips raw scrubbing it off just before the neighbors got home. From that time forward I always checked the writing on the bottom of any lipstick to make sure it was not long lasting. Another 'whew' moment.

And there were questions from time to time about my lip color (It was a Popsicle!), and red stained tissues in the toilet from nail polish removal that I forgot to flush (It was paint from me painting my model car!), and there were panties found in the back of my closet...

In my 20's I would usually wear panties and hose to work and occasionally a flesh colored 34 A bra but always with a T-shirt so it wouldn't show. One time a co-worker patted me on my back and lightly twanged my bra strap. I'm sure he knew I was wearing a bra. Nothing was said... you know, the usual adventures of being a cross-dresser. I've referred to these close calls in a couple of stories I've written for BC.

Close calls contribute to the 'purge' cycles most of us go through.

I hope there's more to your story.

Regards, Dee

** In junior high mom would have me break-in and slightly stretch her new high heels by wearing them around the house or while watching TV in the evenings. Of course I did the fake protests. Regretfully my feet grew too large and that stopped after a year.

Donna