Ignorance is No Excuse for Hating Someone Part 18

Printer-friendly version

Carla’s and Angela’s townhouse:
“I can’t believe you got hurt again.” Angela looks at Carla with anger in her eyes.

“I didn’t mean too, sweetie. The organization sent one of their nastiest bounty hunters after me.”

Angela looks at Carla and knew that the organization wasn’t ever going to give up on trying to kill Carla for what she has been doing to them. If Carla had never saved her or quit their ranks. They would leave her alone. It also didn’t help that Carla kept blowing their places up and killing their people.

“Who was it, that they sent after you this time?” Angela was still mad at her wife.

“Robert Caron. They sent the worst of the worst after me.” Carl knew how dangerous he was.

“I don’t know him. Why is he the worst of the worst?” Angela was curious.

“Because he is a zealot and takes pleasure in slowly torturing people.” Carla has seen his handy work and knew she needed to take him down. She has also encountered him before.

“Where is he now?” Angela figured Carla must have beaten him.

“His body is still dissolving, but his head is down in my trophy room.”

“I wish you would stop bring your trophies head home. It's creepy when I go in there to clean.”

“I’ll think of something different to do. It's just…..”

“I know, its something the Hunter’s taught you to do.” Angela knew Carla still had a lot of things the Hunter organization taught her to overcome.

Angela sits down at the dining room table, while Carla brings dinner in. She notices it was one of her favorites.

“Trying to apology to me?” a mischievous look appeared on her face.

“Nay, I thought I would cook something you liked, is all.” Carla places a kiss on Angela’s cheek.

Once Carla finishes setting the table and pouring some wine in their glasses, she sits down to enjoy dinner with her wife. She looks over towards her wife and could tell she was tired.

“Rough day at work?”

“No, just boring. We had a lot of new clients that called and I had to do background checks on them. It took a while to get their police records
and such.” Angela was in charge of checking each client so that the girls didn’t get hurt.

“I can see how that can be boring.” Carla takes a bite of her food.

The rest of the dinner, Carla, and Angela eat in peace. After dinner, Angela helps Carla put the dirty dishes away along with any leftovers they have.

“Come on, let's go take a bath together.” Angela takes Carla's hand and leads her to the bathroom.

A smile appears on Carla’s face as she follows her wife.

Julia’s House, Caldwell, Montana:
Haylee was snuggled under Julia’s nightgown. Somehow, Haylee had managed to crawl under her mother's nightgown and was sleeping on top of her chest. Catori was snuggled against Christmas. She had her face nested between Christmas breasts.

Roxy was at Julia’s feet, along with the little coyote pup Haylee found. Sphinx and Terror were both sleeping on their large pillows on the floor at the foot of the bed. Haylee was resting her head on Julia’s breasts.

Haylee and Catori couldn’t sleep in their beds, so they crawled into bed with Julia and Christmas. Haylee had crawled in next to Julia, while Catori crawled in next to Christmas. Since the attack on Jack’s property and the attack on Julia herself. The girls would crawl into their beds at first, but end up sleeping with Julia and Christmas.

Chayton had Cowboy and Night sleeping in his room with him. Both large wolves have taken a liking to him. So, Julia has been letting them stay at the house.

Chayton felt uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed as his mothers. He liked Julia and Christmas but got strange feelings when he laid next
to them. He spoke to his grandfather about it and Jack understood. Jack had said that he was at that age that all young men have the same urges.

Ring, Ring, Ring….Julia could feel Haylee sleeping on her chest as she reaches over to the nightstand. She picks her cellphone up, trying not to wake Haylee or Catori.

“Hello?”

“Julia, its Sergeant Lewis. I’m sorry for calling you this late, but we need yours and Terror’s help. How soon can you get to the address I’m sending you?”

Julia hears her cellphone chirp, letting her know a text message arrived. She looks at it and saw it was just up the street from Gina’s house.

“I can be there in fifteen minutes.”

“Alright, I’ll see you in fifteen.”

Julia puts her cellphone back on the nightstand. She lifts her nightgown, so she could move Haylee off her chest. She feels Haylee stir when she moves her.

Once Haylee was laying on the bed, Julia gets up and changes out of her nightgown. She pulls a pair of jeans out and slips on a t-shirt that has the police department on it. She grabs her badge holder.

Terror and Sphinx get up off their pillows and follows Julia. She wonders why Sergeant Lewis needed her. She leaves a note for Christmas as she grabs her car keys and heads towards her SUV. Terror and Sphinx follow behind her.

Ten minutes later, Julia arrives at the address she was given. There were at least five police cruisers on the property in front of an old farmhouse. She hops out of her SUV and looks for Sergeant Lewis. She spots him talking to another officer.

She walks up to him with Terror and Sphinx walking on either side of her. She stops a few feet away from him.

“What’s the problem, Serg?”

“Kidnapping. The perp is hold up inside the house, but he hid the child somewhere on the property. You are the closest K-9 cop nearby and I know how good your wolf is.”

“You said the child is here on the property somewhere?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have something with the child’s scent on it?”

“Yes.” Sergeant Lewis looks over towards another officer “patrol officer Cooper, bring the teddy bear over.”

A youthful-looking patrol officer walks towards his cruiser and grabs the teddy bear the child’s mother gave him. After grabbing it, he walks over towards Julia and Sergeant Lewis. He notices that two big wolves were standing near them.

“Here you go Sergeant.” He hands the teddy bear over to him.

Lewis hands the teddy bear to Julia “here.”

“Thanks.” Julia takes it and kneels before her wolves.

Terror and Sphinx sniff the teddy bear.

“Sireadh!” Julia stands back up with the teddy bear still in her hands.

Sphinx and Terror run off pass the officers and start sniffing the grounds. Julia follows her wolves to see where they were heading. After they get a good distance from the police officers. Terror starts growling and the next thing Julia hears is gunfire. Someone just tried to shoot Terror.
She pulls her gun and tries to locate the person. She hears more growling and this time it was Sphinx. She spots a flash as the unknown person tries to shoot Sphinx. She fires her gun in the direction the flash came from. The unknown person fires back at her.

The bullet misses Julia by inches. She fires back and hears a muffled scream as well. She runs towards the location of the scream and spots Sphinx with the person's arm in his mouth.

“Good boy, Sphinx.” Julia watches as the big man tries to fight Sphinx off. A smile appears on her face.

She doesn’t see Terror anywhere as she walks over to the big man. She points her gun at his head.

“Sála!”

Sphinx lets go of the big man’s arm. He stays ready to attack if the man moves.

“Where’s the child?” Julia had her handgun pointed dead center of the man's head.

“Go fuck yourself, bitch.”

“You don’t understand this, do you. I can walk away and let my wolf finish the job or I can use your forehead as a target. Now, decide which way you want to die. Dog chow or exploded head?”

“Kill me and you’ll never find the child.”

“Think so?”

Julia hears the sound of Terror howling.

“Times up.”

Julia turns and starts running towards the sound of Terror’s howling. Sphinx stayed to guard the perp. When Julia gets to where Terror was, she notices he was digging into the ground.

“I found the child. Get the paramedics to my location.” Julia kneels and starts helping Terror dig.

Several police officers show up and start helping her. Julia had already cleared away several feet of dirt. Some of the police officers helping her, clear more dirt and finds a wooden coffin. They clear away more of the dirt. It was a medium-size coffin.

“Hurry, we don’t know how much air they have left.” Julia hurries to clear away more of the dirt.

Between her and several officers, they manage to clear enough dirt to lift the coffin out of the ground. She remembers the lessons her father taught her about breaking boards and such. She balls her fist up and concentrates as she punches the wood.

The area where she punched, cracks. She punches three more times and makes a big enough hole in the lid. Julia pulls the broken lid pieces off the coffin. Inside the coffin was a young preteen age girl. She looked to be unconscious, as Julia scoops her up out of the coffin.

Julia spots the paramedics coming towards her. When they arrive, Julia hands the unconscious girl to them. She looks at one of the other police officers “did you get the other guy?”

“Yes, once your wolf allowed us.” He looks down at Sphinx.

“Did you guys get the other person?” Julia looks at the officer.

“Yes, we got him. We didn’t know there were two of them.”

“Let me know how she is.” Julia hopes the preteen girl recovers.

“Terror, Sphinx, Tar!” Julia starts walking back towards her SUV.

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Some like the wolfs

Samantha Heart's picture

Looks like SOME officers like the wolfs unlike one officer who hatedcJulia AND her wolf. Looks like the wind has changed some.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

To Bad

Becoming Wolf Chow seems an appropriate punishment, unfair for the wolf, as I suspect the guy is pretty rank

Bad move dude

Jamie Lee's picture

Shooting at Julia was a mistake but trying to fight Sphnix was a bigger mistake. It was even dumber kidnapping the girl.

Others have feelings too.