Camelot Network Solutions Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

“Come on Morgana. You need to do four more.” Thomas was watching Morgana as she exercised.

Morgana looks over at Thomas. She couldn’t believe he came in early to help motive her. Bart’s wife had left late last night and was on her way back to Texas to meet her new daughters and her husband.

“You know, this might be easy for you to do, but it's not for me.” Morgana walks up three stairs and backs down again.

She was still getting uses to being able to use her legs. She steps up the stairs and backs down again on the other side. Her leg muscles were screaming at her. Morgana does it three more times before she collapses into her wheelchair.

Thomas walks over and looks down at Morgana “how are you feeling?”

“Sore and tired.” Morgana’s thighs and calves were screaming at her.

“Let’s go back to your quarters, so I can massage your legs.”

“Deal.” Morgana heads towards the gym door.

She wheels out into the hallway that leads from the gym and towards the elevator. It takes her up to the floor her quarters were located on. She winces from the pain she was feeling from her leg muscles.

Once Morgana and Thomas arrive at her quarters. Thomas helps Morgana over to her bed, after spreading some towels down for her to lay on. Morgana props her head up on a pillow.

“Oh, that feels so good.” Morgana felt Thomas’s hands as they started kneading her sore muscles.

She closes her eyes and just let him have full roam of her legs and back. It has been a long time since any male has touched her body. She hopes she isn’t making a mistake, by getting involved with one of her employees.

Thomas takes his time and gently massage Morgana’s body. He could see some of the scars she has from the car accident she had been in when she was sixteen years old. She had told him what happened.

“Are you feeling better?” Thomas’s hands were on the upper part of Morgana’s thighs.

“Yes,” A low moan escapes from her mouth.

“So, how do you feel now that you have some use of your legs again?”

“No, I don’t feel so damn restricted anymore. It’s nice to be able to feel my legs and have some form of mobility again.” Morgana turns to look at Thomas.

“Well, I hope nothing goes wrong.” Thomas places a kiss on Morgana’s lower back.

Morgana shivers from Thomas kissing her on the lower part of her back. She felt it and liked it. She moans as Thomas hits a tight spot.

“I think I found the right spot.” Thomas continues working on that spot and finally moves on to another spot.

Morgana slowly starts to fall asleep. Her legs muscles weren’t hurting her anymore. She slowly drifts off to sleep.

A smile appears on Thomas’s face as he notices Morgana drift off.

Tinker’s Workshop:
Tinker takes a sip of her coffee as she looks over the reports. Everything that was connected by the building's computer system was showing the castle was operating without any problems. She leans back in her office chair and looks at the monitors in her office.

The security center had more monitors then she did and covered more area of the castle. She could access the feed if she wanted to, but she didn’t need to. The images she was looking at, were of the parking area, the server rooms, and several other important areas of the castle.

She taps a few keys on her keyboard and the energy readings from all their wind turbines, the solar collectors that made up the road, the parking lot, and the special windows the castle had. Plus, the thermal generators the castle had as well. They were producing more energy than they needed.

She sends that report to Morgana and Arthur. They might consider cutting back on the wind turbines. Their back-up storage units were fully charged. When her coffee cup was empty, Tinker gets up and heads towards operations to see if there was anything special Arthur needed her to do.

Aisha’s Quarters:
Aisha wakes-up by noontime. She covers up a yawn as she tries to get her mind working. She reaches down under the covers and rubs her stump. Sometimes, she still gets ghost pains from her missing right leg.

Aisha moves to the edge of the bed and pick her artificial leg up and reattach it to her stump. Once her artificial legs are on, Aisha gets up and heads towards the bathroom to do her morning business. She wonders if Gloria was up right now. They had gone to bed around five in the morning.

She looks through the clothes she brought with her. She was looking for the T-shirt dress she packed. It had a picture of a cloud on the front of it and underneath the cloud, in bold white block letters it said, There is no cloud.

She slips on her ankle boots and grabs her small purse. Gloria told her that the castle had a cafeteria where she could get something to eat. She heads out of the room she was staying in and don to the cafeteria on the first subfloor.

When she walks in, she could see that the people who work at the castle were enjoying the meals they got. Aisha loved how the place was set up. She grabs some freshly made French toast with powder sugar.

Once she pays for it, she looks around for an empty table and spot one. Aisha walks over towards it and sits down. As she is eating her food, a young woman wearing a pair of coveralls approaches with light brown curly hair approaches her table.

“Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here with you?” Jessie finally managed to take her lunch on time for once.

“No, please join me.” Aisha saw that the coveralls had Jessie’s name on them.

“Thanks.” Jessie places her tray on the table and starts unloading everything on it.

Jessie notices the woman she was sharing a table with, had gotten French toast. She also notices the saying on the other woman’s dress. Once she puts the tray away, she sits down across from Aisha.

“So, I take it by your dress, that you’re a computer expert?” Jessie knew the castle had a lot of computer specialists working at it.

She worked in support under Tinker. She enjoyed working under her. Tinker was knowledgeable and never asked you to do something, she wouldn’t do herself.

“I’m a programmer and I’m here as a guest of Gloria.” Aisha takes a bite of her French toast.

“Cool. I’m Jessie by the way.” Jessie holds her hand out to shake.

“Aisha.” Aisha shakes Jessie’s hand.

“So, what do you do here, Jessie?”

“I work in support. If there’s a problem or computer that isn’t working right. I’m the person my boss sends. There’s nothing that she can’t fix or build.”

“Do you enjoy your work?”

“God yes. The last company I worked for. They were jerks and kept giving me the crappy jobs. They felt that women shouldn’t be doing
mechanical work. Plus, they paid me less, than my male counterparts.”

“I know what you mean. Its like companies don’t want to pay equal pay and expect you to do as much as a male or more.” That was why Aisha liked working for herself.

“Exactly, companies nowadays, just want to turn you into slave labor and degrade you. I was happy when Camelot started hiring people.” Jessie takes a bite of her food.

“What part of your job do you enjoy?” Aisha looks at Jessie’s face.

“Hhhmmm? That’s a good question. I would have to say, the different jobs I get assigned. One day I could be working on the wind turbines and the next, I could be installing or fixing computers.”

“I can see how that would be interesting. You’re not doing the same thing day in and day out.” Aisha takes another bite of her food.

Aisha and Jessie just make small talk for the rest of their meal.

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder what is next

Samantha Heart's picture

For Camalot Network Solutions a company owned by Jack Bounty.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Camalot

WillowD's picture

I do love the stories where Camalot Network Solutions were introduced. I love it every time a new chapter is posted. Thanks.

Subequal pay

And every shitty job they don't want to do.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin