The Bunny Journals, Journal Entry 11

Printer-friendly version
September 20, 2018

It’s the last day of my vacation before I must go back to playing. Right now, we are traveling to Denver, Colorado to play against The Denver Nuggets. The coach came up with a new routine he wants us to try out and it mainly falls on my shoulders to do some fancy handsprings, while keeping the basketball in the air with my feet.

We haven’t practiced the new move yet, but it shouldn’t be that hard. After all, I have Lola Bunny’s incredible basketball skills. Oh, speaking of my skills, Warner Brothers has approved the Nike shoe contract.

They said I can do the endorsement, but they get twelve percent of the money I’m getting paid. I think it's unfair because I’m doing all the work and they are sitting on their lazy ass. I’ve been searching the web to see if there is any mention of a Bugs Bunny person, but no luck so far.

I did find an Elmer J. Fudd person. Someone was accidentally turned into him. We’re supposed to get together and do a live-action show. Warner studios thought it might be a good idea. There’s a rumor that another famous cartoon character has become a reality. I’m still trying to track the rumor down to see who it could be.

Some teenage girls who got their costumes from the same person I did are now stuck as little kittens. The pictures I saw of them were so cute and funny. Oh, I heard that some performers for the musical Cats were turned into the characters they were playing from the musical. I don’t know all the details, but I’m researching it.

It seems that the woman who sold me my bunny suit is back in business again. The thing is, I can’t find her website, so I don’t know how she is doing it. I guess I could call Tech from the Loonatics to see if he can locate her. I know I can’t be turned back into my old self. She made that clear. Once the suits are put on and sealed, there’s no going back.

Anyway, I better try and get some sleep in. We should be arriving by morning at our hotel in Denver.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos