Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 5

Printer-friendly version

Harmony saw Faith and says “ you found her yet or not”. Faith says “ no and because I didn't go after her she has gone missing”. Harmomy replies “ we might see her at school when the new semester starts it will feel weird not going as a cheerleader”. Faith says “ same here and we will have Jenny Calendar as our principal”.

Cassie and Cordelia were heading for the leather shop when they saw Jessie he was bady wounded and Cassie asks “ what happen?”. Jessie says “ I was atack by this new slayer she is not from around here”. Cordelia asks “ did you see what type of slayer it was cause you will have to infom the mistress?”. Jessie replies “ no but she knew Spike”.

Vampire sisters arrived at the leather shop and Cordelia got dressed and soon they left and was heading down to the beauty shop when they saw the new slayer it was a girl orignal from Sunnydale. Cordelia says “ her name was Kate she was very good slayer even before their mistress arrived with Faith”.. Cassie say “ we will inform the mistress of her”.

Cordelia says “ yes sire”. Harmony saw Kate and walks up and asks “ what the fuck are you doing back here?”. Kate replies “I was sent here by the watcher council”. Harmony says “ that will make Faith and Mr Giles happy”. Kate asks “ did Helen turn up with a watcher in training with her?”. Harmony says “ no why were they surpose to be here”.

Kate says “ yes”. Cordelia and Cassie were watching them and Kate asks “ why are you out tonight anyway?”. Harmony says “ we are looking for Cordelia Chase she walked out on us after my boyfriend was killed last night but we got the vamp who did it was a old helper for Mr Giles”. Kate says “ my Aim is to find Wesley and try to convince Buffy to come back”.

Harmony says “ we have tried she want her education now and is not interested”. Kate says “ she is only one that will be able to kill the master vampire”. Spike walks up annd says “ slayer what the fuck are you doing here”. Kate says “ run go and find Faith.”. Harmony ran off and before Harmony got to Faith Harmony was knocked out by Cordelia in the head.

Cordelia looks at her sire and says “ can I eat her sire”. Cassie says “ no leave her here we will watch Spike fight the slayer”. Cordelia answers “ yes sire”. Kate started her descendant to Spike but he was quck to move from her so Kate went again and Spike says “ the council are desprate to send you after us”. Kate says “ I have nearly defeated you before”.

Spike says “ yes but this time I will defeat you and bring you the mistress for her decision on your fate”. Kate says “ come on Spike lets rumble”. Spike and Kate began the fighting again and soon they were getting serious when Kendra came over with stick and knock the slayer out and the Kendra says “ babe she will be surprsie when she see the mistress”.

Spike says “ yeah luv that her slayer friend is the master female vampire”. Cassie and Cordelia walk over and Spike says “ wow miss Cordelia Chase is now a vampire”. Cordelia says “ yes I am and how many time did you want to eat me”. Spike says “ a dozen time and where is the other human”. Cassie says “ over there knocked out by Cordelia”.

Spike says “ come on we will take this slayer to the mistress”. Kendra says “ maybe we should take the human as well”. Spike says “ leave her here for the other slayer to find her casue soon the watcher won't be able to stay at school as he will be charged with murder of the principal here”. Cassie says “ the one sire drank before and Ann will arrest him”.

Ann was at her police station and soon got mysterious call so the detective and made her way down and saw it was Synder he was dead and Ann saw her sire and asks “ this the body the watcher will be charged with sire”. Buffy says “ yes Ann I want you arrest the watcher. Ann says “ yes sire I will look over the body and make it my have him arrested”.

Giles was at the watcher mansion he was waiting for the new slayer to arrive soon and was making sure Faith's Slayers training was going on and soon there was a knock at the door and Giles arrived at the door to see detective at the front door it was Ann and Giles says “ yes detective may I help you please”.

Ann says “ I am arresting you on suspision of the murder of Synder and you will accompany me to the police station”. Faith was shocked that Giles was being arrested for the murder of principal Synder maybe Giles wanted to be principal but it was given to Jenny Calendar and Harmony lost out being a cheerleader.

Giles asks “ what I am being arrested for a muder of principal Synder?”. Ann says “ you will accompany me there now officers will please put this man in custody and we will be taking him down to the police station”. Giles was put in handcuff and taken away to Sunnydale police station. Ann tell the duty sergant to take him to interveiw room for questioning.

Giles asks “ you will not be questioning me?”. Ann says “ no my superior will be lookinng after your questioning as I am not allowed as I was with my partner”. Giles says “ you are the only detective that is wearing black leather skirt and black leather knee high boots”. Ann replies” so just because I wear black leather doesn't mean anything”.

Superior of the Ann arrived and began his questioning of the murder and the question was taking it time, Faith was out in Sunnydale not far the police station as it was getting dark she knew that her patroling would begin and she was looking in stores and saw Willow and Tiffany walking down the street giggling and having fun both girls in leather.

Faith says “ Willow have you seen Cordelia I have not seen her”. Tiffany says “ she is with her sister Cassie I was told she was very upset with you and Harmony and has deccided to stay at her sister house”. Willow asks “ why are you here anyway dont you have patroling to do keep us safe from vampires”. Faith says “ no Giles is in the police station”.

Willow says “ wow we we are heading to the bronze for some fun before school tomorrow”. As Willow and Tiffany left Faith and soon Giles was walking out of the station and says “ I have been charged with murder of the third degree and all watcher control in this town has been susppended and if you are caught slaying you will be charged of manslaughter”.

Giles cell phone rang and it his superintendant rang and says “ Mr giles you will be suspended from Sunnydale high school until your court case”. Giles says “ ok I will acccept it and who is my replacement”. Superintendant says “ I have a nice lady who was a libriarian at a private school”. Giles says “ name is Kennedy”. Phone says “ yes Mr Giles”.

Giles hangs up and says “ you will be going to school tomorrow Faith I am susppended and will not allowed near the school and you becareful of your slaying of the murder”. As now it was dark Spike walks up and says “ I have a message for you watcher and slayer the mistress says she know everything about you no longer in charge our time is coming”.

Kate was in a cell and soon she was wondering where she was. Jenny says “ sire what are we going to with slayer in our cells”. Buffy says “ I will decide her fate soon when we head for school tomorrow you will have Kennedy as your libriain and she will be there in support her sister Helen who is now a vampire and will be at school as well as Cordelia”.

Jenny says “ Cordelia is now one of us and she will be a cheerleader now since she is a vampire sire and Helen is also a cheerleader”. Buffy says “ I know for me it will be my return since I became a vampire”. Jenny says “ your a master vampire sire and you will get your revenge against the watcher council”.

Ann walks in and says “ Sire the watcher has lost control of Sunnydale”. Buffy laughs and says “ finally we have some things going our way now”. Willow and Tiffany arrive at the bronze and saw Cordelia and Cassie there and Cassie walks up and says “ sire I was wondering where you have been today”. Willow says “I saw a slayer that killed Annie”.

Gemma walks over and kisses her mate and says “ well if the slayer is caught now she will charged with manslaughter”. Willow says “ I cant wait if the police will charge her”. Tiffany says “ it seem my ex cheerleader captain is being held down there”. Cordelia says “ I saw her when she was capture by spike”. Helen walks in and says “ this is the famous bronze”.

Cassie says “ yeah this is where we hang around if when we were human”. Gemma says “ the diffrence is that Willow and I were never allowed to be with you and we hang around the slayer and the mistress”. Cassie says “ you were a fucking geek then Gemma when you were that boy name Xander”. Gemma says “ yeah but we are all vampires now”.

Cordelia was walking over to te bar to get a drink when she saw a boy she was dating a college guy his name was Jeff and says “ well Cordelia Chase you look fucking hot in black leather”. Cordelia says “ oh it you Jeff what the fuck are you doing here”. Jordon answers “ last days of sumer before going back to college”.

Cordelia says “well I am here with friends and my sister”. Jordon says “ your sister is here”. Cordelia says “ yes I am here with Cassie and other friends why”. Jordon says “ I am here with my friends and couple of girls from college”. Cordelia says “ I will go and see my friends and where are you”. Jeff pointed to a corner near where the vampires fed.

Cordelia walks over to her vampire friends and says “ my ex boyfriend is here”. Cassie asks “ which one is here?”. Cordelia says “ sire it is Jeff and his friends and their girlfriends”. Willow say “ hmm it looks like dinner is over there”. Cassie says “ sire you think this is not a ploy by the slayer”.

Gemma says “ I wouldn't think so as they are serious trouble anyway by the Sunnydale police”. Vampires walk over there all of six walked over to where the college studentes were and Jeff says “ well well Cassie Chase you look as hot as your sister in black leather”. Cassie says “ thank you Jeff why dont you come with us into here”.

Cassie was pointing to the vampire feeding area. Jeff asks “ why is that room a good spot”. Cordelia says “ you can drink in there and not get into trouble by the law as the owner know the detective there”. Buffy saw the vampire with the colleg girls and notice a college girl name Ava she was former slayer before being banned by the watcher council.

Willow saw her mistress and walks over and asks “ mistress why are you here”. Buffy says “ the girl over next the boys she is a former slayer and was banned from watchers council for not killing a demon and breaking a lot of the watcher rules”. Kennedy walks in and says sire I know that college girl”. Buffy says “ yes she was a slayer after watcher ban her”.

Kennedy asks “ you think she might make a good vampire”. Buffy says “ I am unsure yet maybe she might be food oh fuck she has notice us Willow go and have fun with the college group and Cordelia can have the guy that saw her when she was at the bar”. Willow says “ the your powers are coming more into action now mistress”. Buffy smiled at Willow.

Buffy says “ before you go Willow you are now deputy cheerleader now and my main vampire now like Darla and James and Kennedy is like Luke when the harvest was happening”. Willow says “ thanks mistress and to have sire as your new number 1 I am happy”. Kennedy says “ Tiffany is like you and Tara I have sent on mission to destroy”.

Buffy asks “ what have you sent to destroy?”. Kennedy says “ sire I have made her go after the witches coven every one she drains the power will head for Gemma and Jenny they will become the onlly powerful witches and the fact they are vampires”. Buffy says “ if Tara suceeds I want her be one like Jenny and Gemma”. Kennedy says “ yes sire”.

Kennedy leaves to tell Jenny what the sire has decided, meanwhile above Buffy see her vampire drinking the college students and see Ava and says “ long time no see my friend”. Ava says “ Buffy Summers are you here to stop the slaughter of these college students”. Buffy asks “ no why are you here?”. Ava says “ I want meet the master vampire”.

Buffy says “ you thought the only ways was the see who was a vampire and you notice the vampire there in the corner and thought Cordelia is a vampire you would use her ex boyfriend”. Ava says “ that and the fact Kate was ask to come here and asks some one to come back and slay the master vampire”. Buffy says “ that would have been me”.

Ava asks “ you slayed the master vampires and now you have quit”. Buffy says “ the reason is”. Buffy morphs to her game face and says “ I am the master vampire I was given the ancestors blood”. Ava says “ oh my god your a fucking vampire”. Buffy says “ so is Kennedy she is a vampire and so is Kendra”. Ava asks “ wow I am impress”.

As Buffy and Ava are talking Cordelia saw Jordon he was scared afte see the female vampire kill his friends and Cordelia walks over and says “ Jordon you knew that the bronze was not safe at all”. Jeff says “ I know now so what is going to happen to me”. Cordelia walks behind him and morphs her game face sinks her fangs into Jeff's neck.

Cordelia begins drinking his blood and soon drains him until he is dead and only one left is Ava and Buffy says “” well your only human left here what should I do with you”. Ava says “ please Buffy I have come to be part of what you have planned”. Buffy says “ Tiffany come here and turn her”. Tiffany says “ yes sire”. Tiffany walks behind Ava.

Tiffany morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Ava's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Ava was close to death when Tiffany stop and slits her wrist and put her wrist near Ava mouth and Ava began drinking Tiffany's vampire blood and soon Ava will be reborn as a vampire with Tiffany as her sire. Buffy says “ Willow change Kate”.

Willow replies “ yes mistress when do you want me to do that?”. Buffy answers “ when ever you want Willow besides Ava she will become a vampire and will be against the watcher and the watcher's council”. Ann walks in and says “ sire we might have a problem the chief of Sunnydale police wants Giles off the charges”. Buffy says “ you will kill him”.

Ann says “ yes sire”. Buffy asks “ who will take over as the police chief Ann?”. The vampiress says “ I will become the new acting police chief as I am senior dectective but they have no idea that I am a vampire at all sire”. Buffy says “ I want control of the main city police force”. Spike says “ the mayor ancesion is also coming mistress”.

Buffy says “ I will work a deal with mayor here”. Spike says “ mistress I will go and see him but I will make sure the slayer doesn't know we can move in the daylight”. Buffy says “ you will do it while we are at school”. Ann left to do her job to kill the chief of the police and went to where he was drinking”. Ann asks “ what is wrong chief?”.

Chief says “ Ann I didn't see you I am concern that Rupert Giles murder charge is load of shit”. Ann says “ but I investicated everything why all of the sudden that Synder was now dead and he would have a got a job the super intendant figured that out and decide make Jenny Calender new principal and he is susppended from the new school term.

Cheif says “ you could be right Ann I will make stay on his charges and if I ever die you will become acting chief of police”. Ann says “ wow a woman in charge as acting police cheif”. Cheif says “ the police comand in our state will need to accept you but I have always say your one of our best police officer”. Ann says “ chief it will be a while”.

Police chief left and was walking home now and saw some vampire minions and says “ with this new law saying the slayer cant help slay them”. Ann says “ well chief with the watcher is on murder charge”. Cheif says “ yeah I know”. Ann morphs to her game face and grabs the chief and sinks her fangs into his neck and began drinking his blood.

As Ann was drinking his blood ,The chief says “ you are a vampire”. Ann continued drinking his blood as she was enjoying drinking the police chief blood until he was drained dry and fell dead and Ann says “ I will report this to the police and you will fuck off”. Minion says “ yes miss Ann”. Ann called the police and says “ he was killed by a vampire”.

Senior sergant says “ as from now you are now acting police chief now dectective”. Ann was now the new acting police chief as a human she would have never thought that her ambitions would go to be such a success but now as a vampire Ann would always be greatful to her sire and her child was was the school super intendant also a vampire like her.

Underneath the bronze Kate was being held in cell and she saw Wesley over there but out cold and then Kate heard some noise it was the vampires walking in and soon they were bring in a girl and look like ex slayer Ava she was sacked because her love of evil supernatural and it looked like she was turned into one of them a vampire.

Willow walks past and says “ hey Kate you remember me when you were at school”. Kate says “ I do know who you are as the geek name Willow Rosenburg and you were always around Xander Harris”. Willow says “ Xander died a few months ago he was attack by a vampire and Faith is always a failure”. Kate says “ you will help me escape from here”.

Willow laughed at her and says “ no fucking way will I release you Kate your a fucking slayer and I think you make me feel sick”. Willow giggles and says “ oh I forgot that I will not get sick as I am a vampire”. Kate says “ you have become one them once I get Buffy back we will destroy the female master vampire”.

Willow says “ laughs fuck your stupid human”.Kate asks “ what are you talking about Willow?”. Vampiress says “ you know Buffy went missing soon after the harvest here in hell mouth”. Kate says “ yes she went missing six months ago”. Willow asks “ how long has the master female vampire been around”.

Kate says “ you got be fucking kidding me Buffy is the master female vampire”. Willow claps her hands and says “ well done slayer you have worked it out now you will know what is like to be a vampire and me as your sire”. Willow starts biting her ear with out using her game face and she licked Kate”s neck and was nibbling Kate's breasts

Kate says “ I never knew you were a lesbian”. Willow walks up to the slayer and walks behind her and plays with her vagina as Willow was feeling over her body including Kate's breasts soon Willow says “ I have a girlfriend who is my mate and sure I am a lesbian and love her so much”. Willow morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Kate's neck.

Willow began to drinking Kate's blood and she was enjoying her first slayer's blood and tasted different to normal human blood. Kate was near death and Willow slit her wrist and put her wrist to Kates's mouth she refuses and soon begans to drink Willow's vampire blood and Kate's heart began to shutdown slowly and stop and Kate will be reborn a vampire.

Giles was at his house training Faith and says “ remember I will not be at school tomorrow Faith I want you to be aware of Miss Calndar she hsas seem to have changed alot”. Faith asks “ what about of Buffy and her friends there”. Giles says “ I think it is weird that she has return and no longer interested being a slayer I think she has been tainted”.

Harmony walks in and says “ well tomorrow we go back to school and see how different it is and now we are no longer cheerleaders”. There was a knock at Giles door it was his lawyer and Giles lets him in and Giles asks “ how did you go with the police cheif”. Lawyer says “ well you were in with a chance but now no chance as the police chief was killed”.

Faith asks “ how was the police chief killed”. Lawyer says “ by a vampire and now they have a acting police chief now and she was the one that arrested you”. Giles says “ detective Ann Sanders is the new police chief and I am shock it is a woman”. Lawyer says “ yes but she says the charges will stick and you will have court in 2 days as pre trial”.

Acting police chief Ann Sander arrived at the bronze where the vampire nest and says “ sire I am now acting police cheif”. Buffy says “ good”. Ava walks in and see Buffy and says “ mistress”. Tiffany walks up to her childe and says “ you are hungy my childe”. Ava says “ yes sire I am hungry”. Tiffany says “ follow me”. Ava says “ yes sire”.

Tiffany took her to a room in the room was Jordon's mate he was chained to the floor and he saw Ava and asks “ what is going on I am scared I saw Cordelia kill Jordon”. Ava walks up and says “ Jim it is ok I will explian Cordelia is a vampire and she was feeding on him and she needed his blood”. Jim says “ we need to escape here”.

Ava says “ I am not interested in escaping here I like it here and did Jeff ever tell you the reason why the bronze was not a smart place to come to at night”. Jim says “ no he never told me”. Ava says “ well I think it is time you join him”. Jim says “ please Ava I dont want to die”. Ava morphs into her game face sinks her fangs into Jim's neck.

Ava began drinking his blood and was enjoying it and soon Jim was drained and dead and Ava saw her sire clapping at her and Tiffay says “ good you will need new clothing and I think sire has plan for you”. Ava says “ yes sire”. Ava went with her sire and got her new clothing and went and saw her mistress.

Buffy says “ I want you go and help Tara and then sneak into the watcher council and tell me how many of those fools are there”. Ava says “ yes mistress I will head there and will inform you with a few days”. Buffy say “ good but if we are at school you are not come as the watcher will have his spies at the school when we go and becarful ok”.

Ava answers “ yes mistress I am wondering does the slayer now we can walk in the daylight”. Buffy says “ no I want it to stay that way for the time being”. Ava says “ yes mistress”. Ava left for her new mission and Buffy says “ Tiffnay you understand why Ava has gone”. Tiffany says “ yes sire I do under stand”.

In another room a Kate wakes up and see her chain is off her ankle and she saw no vampires around so Kate walks out and notice she is naked and walks towards Gemma and Willow room and notice them in bed together and Kate made her way over and started to make love with her sire and her sire's mate. Kate says “ sire my sexual prefrence has changed now”.

Willow smiled as she began to lick out Kate's clit and the her vagina Kate was moaning loud and was changing into her game face then her human form soon all three vampires stopped after sex most of the night and Kate says “ sire we don't need to sleep as we are vampires and considered dead” Willow says “ I know but you need to feed on a human”.

Kate says “ I am hungry now sire but I can wait”. Gemma says “ you need to feed soon”. Kate says “ yes miss Gemma”. Willow got dressed and threw Kate a gown and they left her room as Gemma was getting dressed ever since becoming a female her life has change now as Gemma is now a vampire witch and in love with her former friend Willow and a lesbian.

Willow and Kate arrived down in the human cattle area and saw them being held there until Kate notice three people one of the was her friend Amy and the other was her sister Jane and her friend Debbie and her boyfriend Colin. Jane notice her sister and yells “ Kate can you help us here”. Willow told the minions to move them and put Debbie and Colin in a cell”.

Buffy walks past and asks “ what is going on here?”. Kate says “ sorry mistress the human girl being held by a minion is my sister Jane and sire has ordered my friends to a cell”. Buffy says “ ok Willow do you want turn her sister”. Willow says “ if you want mistress and my child could do the other girl”. Buffy says “ no Cordelia can turn her”.

Kate asks “ when will that happen mistress?”. Buffy answers “ if you sire wants she can do your sister now today before we go to school and Cordelia can do her friend tonight”. Kate says “ there is another human there I now mistress her name is Amy and I think she is a witch”. Gemma says “ I can feel her power mistress I will ask mom if you want”.

Buffy says “ no just kill her”. Kate says “ the girl is a watcher witch mistress”. Buffy says “ hmm bring the girl to me”. Minion went in a brought Amy out and she is taken to see Buffy and soon Buffy asks “ you came here with a slayer watcher witch”. Amy says “ I am here to help find the vampire nest and meet the master vampire”.

Kate was still in her gown and was looking at Amy and finaly the watcher witch saw Kate and says “ Kate you have changed sides now and has become a vampire”. Kate walks up her gown and says “ I have join the side that is going to rule the world watcher witch”. Amy says “ you don't even say my name”. Kate says “ I know your name but I am a vampire”.

Buffy asks “ why are you here anyway?”. Amy replies “ to help with of fiinding the female master vampire”. Buffy asks “ have you sense the master vampire yet”. Amy responds “ no I cant sense her it means she has got her full powers now”. Buffy says “ I am the master vampire”. Amy says “ you have reach your full power now it mean you can walk”.

Buffy interupts and says “ my vampires can walk in the daytime yes watcher witch I think it is time for you to die now”. Amy says “ please I don't want to die”. Buffy says “ you are a threat now to me and my vampires”. Amy says “ please I don't want to die”. Gemma says “ mistress what about if mom turns her into a vampire witch like me”.

Amy was looking at Gemma hoping that their mistress decide not to kill her but if Amy was turned anyway she would become a member of the undead as a vampire. Buffy says “ bind her so she can not use her magic and put her in a cell chain and gagged”. Gemma says “ yes msitress”. Gemma chants some words and Amy was magical binded.

Minions took her away and chained her and gagged her mouth and she was left in a room by her self back in the human cattle area Kate sister was getting scared at what just happen to Amy and Buffy walks up to her and says “ the sister of the slayer and you seem very intresting to me now”. Jane asks “ why am I seem interested to a vampire?”.

Buffy says “ you seem different to your sister before she became a vampire”. Jane says “ my sister is a vampire now”. Minions brought over a guy and he was vagrant from the streets and Buffy looked at Kate and the vampiress walked over to vagrant and Kate morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the vagrant's neck begins drinking.

Vagrant was dead and soon Kate morphs back to her human form and Jane couldn't believe her sister the slayer was now a vampire and Jane asks “ what do you want from me?”. Buffy asks “ what is your power?”. Kate says “ I have the power to control people's mind and influence them”. Buffy says “ you have become very interesting to me now”.

Jane asks “ why have I become very interesting to you now?”. Buffy says “ you as a vampire will help in my ultimate plans”. Jane says “ oh ok but you have a vampire witch”. Buffy laughed and says “ I have two vampire witches and soon will have three of them”. Jane had notice her sister had left with her sire to get her clothing.

Jane says “ if I become a vampire I want be one of your top vampires”. Buffy says “ believe me there more female vampires then male except for Spike and Jessie who was injured by your sister when she was a slayer”. Jane says “ your vampire witch over there was once a man but now is a woman vampire”.

Buffy says “ I am not after female domination or anything like that Gemma was only one who was changed from a man to a woman and like her mom she is vampire witch”. Jane says “ I want to become one your top vampires”. Buffy was bit concern that Jane wanted to be so high up in her vampires and Buffy felt her use her power but it had no affect on her.

Buffy says “ if you are trying to use your power on me it wont work as I am a master vampire and I have my own powers and answer your question my child Kennedy is number one and her child Willow is number two and same with my other child Tiffany I will make you same as them when you become a vampire”.

Jane was now scared as she had met the master female vampire and was now scared of her. Buffy walks around her and she could not move as Buffy had frozen her and soon Buffy was behind her and says “ I was going to get Willow to turn you like she did to your sister but your intresting”. Buffy morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Jane's neck.

Buffy began drink Jane's blood until she was nearly dead and then Buffy slits her wrist and puts her wrist to Jane's mouth and began to drink the master female vampire blood as Jane drank her new sire blood she knew soon her body would die and she will be reborn as a vampire and help her new sire with her mind control abillities.

Buffy says “ you will be my child beside Jenny , Kennedy and Tiiffany you will be a powerful vampire and serve me well as I am your sire now”. Jane's body began to die and soon Jane will reborn as a vampire soon”. Buffy order her minions to come and get her and take her to a room where Jane can be reborn into a vampire.

Kate return in her new black leather clothing and saw her sister being taken away to a room and Kate notice it was not the dumpster where the vampire burn the bodies of their meals and Willow asks “ mistress am I still turning Kate's sister”. Buffy says “ no I change her instead Jane has a power that can control human's minds and I think vampire's minds”.

Willow says “ it would be good if she can do a watcher mind then mistress”. Buffy says “ we will see soon after she wakes up from her sleep”. Gemma walks back in says “ come on babe we need to get ready for school soon”. Jenny walks in and says “ Tara has nearly succeed in what she was ordered to do sire”. Buffy says “ good Tara will become like you”.

Jenny says “ yes sire I can feel that the mind control witch is now being reborn into a vampire”. Buffy says “ yes she will be ready some time today”. Jenny says “ I will be leaving for school soon sire where I will see you there”. Buffy says “ all vampires have been told not eat any humans at school today”.

Cordelia walks past and says “ we will see you there mistress”. Buffy says “ yes you will and remember this will be the first time the slayer has seen you since your transformation to a vampire”. Cordelia says “ I know that mistress but I am going to school with my sire and I will see you there and as Miss Willow , Miss Gemma, Miss Tiffany and new girls”.

Students were walking into Sunnydale high school walking in was Harmony, Faith and Anya they walk in and soon saw Tiffany arrive in her black leather clothing and soon they saw Willow, Gemma and Kate walk in and Harmony saw what looked like Cordelia and she was dresssed like Willow and the other cheerleaders in black leather clothing and boots.

Harmony walks over. Cordelia was with sister Cassie and Harmony says “ we have been looking for you for a few days and now you turn up with your sister and wearing same type of clothing as your sister and her friends why is that Cordelia”. Vampiress looks at Harmony and says “ I am now a cheerleader like my sister and Tiffany”.

Faith walks over and says “ Cordelia I was worry about you but Willow says you have been with you sister I was worried about my best friend”. Cordelia says “ I am no longer your friend anymore Faith that you went with Harmony when you could have come with me you were more concern wth Harmony”. Faith says “ hey I am sorry but her boyfriend”.

Cordelia says “ was killed leave me alone ok”. Kate walks over and says “ you the famous Faith the slayer that has the guts go up against the master female vampire”. Faith says “ I think I can take her down”. Kate laughs and says “ only two slayers have slayed master vampires and both have recently quit their job as slayers”. Faith says “ your a slayer”.

Kate says “ was a slayer I was banned after I killed watcher I was under influence of mind control witch”. Cordelia says “ come on Kate we don't need to be with them as we are cheerleaders and they are just common girls here”. Buffy soon arrived at school she was looking forward to her day here and soon as the students were there Jenny gave her speech.

Faith, Harmony, Anya walked to their first class and soon the cheerleaders arrived and sat down and a new girl name Alison arrived was very attractive girl and Alison was soon around Harmony and Faith. Buffy was walking to her class and saw the new girl and Alison say “ your Buffy Summers”. Female master vampire says “ yes I am why you ask”.

Alison says “ I am here to convince you to rejoin the slayers”. Buffy says “ they send a beautiful girl like you here to Sunnydale to ask me back there is a slayer here my days as a slayer are over”. Alison says “ because you are scared of the new laws here now”. Buffy looks at the slayer recruitment girl at what she said

Buffy says “ no I am retired you might as well go home or you will be killed by a vampre at night”. Alison says “ you see Buffy we need this female master vampire to be found and destroyed she will now have her full powers now and if this rogue mind control witch becomes a vampire the master vampire and a vampire mind contol witch could win”.

Alison had no idea that the mind control witch was being reborn into a vampire now and Buffy asks “ why would the council be concern if those two join up and the mind control witch became a vampire?”. Alison thought Buffy might be interested and says “ if the mind control wtich is bitten by the female master vampire she will help in the destrution.

Gemma walks over to where Buffy is and see her talking to this girl. Alison see the vampire witch walk over and says “ it seem we have company”. Buffy says “ it is only one of my cheerleaders she is harmless”. Alison says “ I need to speak with you more about this union if has already happen I will begin to notice it”. Buffy saw the girl fell to the ground.

Buffy was not that really concern about her but to keep her cover a Buffy walks over and says “ Alison are you ok do you need any help”. Alison got up and says “ no mistress I am your faithful servant”. Buffy asks “ do you know what I am?”. Alison says “ yes your my mistress and I will serve you”. Buffy asks “ what am I”.

Alison says “ your queen of the vampires mistress”. Gemma saw this girl walking toward them she was dressed in black leather and Gemma knew she was a vampire and soon Buffy notice it was Jane and Buffy asks “ you seem to have been reborn ok?”. Jane replies “ yes sire I have fed and put this human under your control”. Buffy walks over to Alison.

Buffy asks “ why would the council be scared of me”. Alison says “ you are queen of the vampire mistress and with madam mistress Jane help you will be able control any one you want in the world”. Buffy says “ you have become very interesting to me now why are so knowledge of this”. Alison says “ I am a female watcher mistress”.

Johnathan sees Buffy talking to Alison and was wonder what was going on and soon make his way so he could hear the conversation and Jane notice him and says “ sire we have human spy watching us”. Gemma saw it was Johnthan and says “ you want me to get him my queen”. Buffy says “ yes take him to the library and we will deal with him there”.

Jane asks “ sire you want me to put him under your contol”. Buffy says “ yes Jane”. Vampire mind control witch uses her power and Johnathan fell down like Alison did and soon woke up as Gemma approached him and Gemma says “ you will follow me now”. Johnathan says “ yes mistress I will follow you”.

Buffy saw Johnthan leaving with Gemma.Buffy says “ Alison you will follow them as well”. Alison replies “ yes mistress”. Alison leaves and catches up with Gemma and Johnthan and Buffy began walking again but she was with Jane. Buffy says “ it seem our fate to be together was not by accident”.

Jane says “ I made my sister kill a watcher and she was suspended until she got you back”.
Buffy says “ you wanted to become a vampire”. Jane says “ yes sire my power cant go to full strength until I am with the queen of the vampires”. Buffy says “ I am only a master vampire”. Buffy was now interested in what Jane had to say now about her now.

Jane says “ not anymore you are queen of all vampires you have successfully become one of most powerful vampire ever”. Buffy was stunned and asks “ what do you mean by that?”. Jane says “ all vampires now will call you my queen sire and you can control them like you control you own vampire childes you have made”.

Buffy says “ I am the queen and now all the vampires are my children”. Jane says “ yes sire and I will help in our ultimate goal the destruction of the council of the watchers”. Buffy and Gemma were both now happy that destruction of the watcher's council and soon Buffy was now thinking of a female domination of female vampires only.

Buffy was walking toward the library when she saw Cassie , Kate and Cordelia when Buffy stops them and asks “ do you know where Willow is?”. Cassie says “ I have not seen sire for a while my queen”. Kate says “ sire is with a girl name Helen my queen she is showing her around the school”. Buffy says “ if you see her I want her in the library”.

Cassie says “ yes my queen and the other humans we have prisoner is Cordelia going to change her into a vampire”. Buffy says “ maybe not I want human as a slave to help keep the place clean and make sure no one under stand the situation”. Jane says “ sire we could make her work in main bar of he bronze”. Buffy says “ the owner of bronze will die”.

Jane says “ this girl will be the new owner so the humans don't become curious of us sire”. Buffy says “ yes”. Willow was with Helen when Kate walks up and says “ sire the queen wants you in the library as soon you can get there”. Willow says “ ok I will head there now and you can come with me as well”. Kate says “ yes sire”.

Willow and Kate soon arrived at the library and Helen was with them they saw Buffy there with Kennedy, Gemma, Jane and two humans. Willow asks “ you wanted to see me my queen”. Buffy says “ yes I want you to meet Alison she is a female watcher and the other one you know as the human Johnathan he was spying on us”.

Willow says “ they are both meals for us my queen”. Buffy says “ no Alison here is going to become a vampire of course and so will Johnthan but he will become a female vampire like your mate”. Jane took him out of his mind control he was tired up and asks “ why am I here?”. Gemma says “ you were caught spying on us”.

Johnathan says “ my friend Warren and I are convince that Xander not dead and is being held by the vampires”. Gemma says “ believe me Xander is dead in a way”. Johnathan asks “ what do you mean by that in a way”. Gemma says “ Xander is dead as a man but now is a female”. Johnathan says “ so the vampires have turn him into a girl”. Willow says “ yes”.

Johnathon says “ I will be able to tell my friends Warren and Dave that Xander is a girl”. Willow says “ no you will not do anything like that you have stumbled onto this and you will need to be kept quiet about it”. Johnthan says “ how then?”. Buffy says “ simple you will become a female and a vampire”. Johnathon says “ my friends”.

Willow says “ you wont care all you want to do is eat them as all humans are food to us vampires and soon we will rule Sunnydale and soon every where else”. Johnathon asks “ why are you telling me this for I will tell the slayer?”. Buffy laughs at him and says “ no you will not because you will be a vampire and female like Xander is now”.

Johnathon says “ please I don't want be a female and a vampire too”. Buffy laughs at him again and says “ you will become a vampire like this female watcher here and you will watch this happen to her and you will what happen to you when you become a female vampire and member of my vampires”.

Alison who was still under Jane control was sitting next to Johnathan and Buffy says “ Kate you will turn her into a vampire”. Kate says “ yes my queen”. Johnathan watched as Kate went behind Alison and saw Kate morphs to her game face and sinks her fangs into Alison's neck and Kate began drinking her blood.

Kate was drinking Alison's blood and soon before Alison was near death, Kate slit her wrist and Alison began drinking her vampire blood the slayer known as Kate was gone she was now a vampire and Kate loved it, Alison's body began to shut down and soon she was dead as her body began to be reborn into a vampire and helper for her queen.

Johnathan was getting scared now as the vampire had put Alison some where to lay down so she could be reborn into a vampire. Buffy says “ I want you to erase the fact that a girl name Alison was here Jane and also boy name Johnathan and make them both cheerleaders and Alison was always one of us and the new girl name Elyse”.

Jane says “ yes sire”. Jane started chanting something and all the students and teachers at the school now only know two cheerleaders name Elyse and Alison. Warren was walking to his friend Dave when Warren got there he asks “ have you seen Johnathan?”. Dave says “ no he was going towards to science area of the school”. Boys felt something.

Dave says “ I have no idea what you are talking about mate there is no student or friend we know name Johnathan I know there is new cheerleaders name Kate, Elyse, Jane, Alison and Helen”. Cassie and Cordelia were walking past and Cordelia says “ well you geek seem have settle down today”. Warren asks “ Cordelia you seem to have gotten over Xander?”.

Cordelia says “ Xander's death was sad he was killed by vampires and you should be careful cause maybe you might die by a vampire”. Warren says “ the fact you are a cheerleader and wear black leather I am still shock you follow like rest of cheerleaders there Cordelia”. Vampire says “ I am that Buffy is our cheerleader captain again”.

Warren says “ even though now Willow is a cheerleader”. Cordelia says “ Willow has gone from being a geek like you and now has become a quite a beautiful cheerleader now she is a great success story”. Warren says “ we will find out what is going on here and it has happen ever since Miss Calendar became the principal of this school”.

Cordelia thought the school may have Miss Calendar as the principal but the school is now run by her queen of the vampires and Jane must have put a spell on all of the humans here as Warren and Dave have no idea about their friend Johnathan as far as they concern there is a cheerleader name Elyse at this school and that what happen to Xander who is Gemma.

up
7 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos