Rear Window

Printer-friendly version

Rear Window.JPG
Rear Window
By Maryanne Peters (with help from Sydney Michelle)

I am sorry, but once again the format forces me to post this as an attached pdf file.
There is an interesting story as to how this arose...:
Readers may know that I post little pieces inspired by TG captions that I find on the web, and this started as one of those.
There was demand for the tense saga to continue, so I wrote several installments, with images.
Then one reviewer (Sidney Michelle) started sending in the most delicious comments that I felt that if I ever put together the complete story, I needed to include those somehow - hence the watched (and perhaps the watcher) are being eavesdropped by nosy neighbors Maryanne and Sydney.
I have used italics for the watcher, and right aligned for the eavesdroppers.
I am just playing, but that is what writers do (?)
Maryanne

AttachmentSize
PDF icon The Complete Rear Window.pdf697.3 KB
up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Rear Window

The story excellent, exciting, and thrilling, and the image of her beauty on week 35 left me in awe. The photos were part of the story and needed. Thank You

pdf file

I couldn't open the file.

Format issues

Sorry DAB2640, but postings accept: "Only files with the following extensions are allowed: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, txt, pdf, rtf, mp3, epub."
Txt and rtf will not carry the images and most of the others are image or video, but I will look into epub.
Maryanne

pdf format

Maryanne -

I was able to open and read the last story you posted in pdf format, so that's not it. And, apparently, others are able to open and read this one.

I Dunno

I don't know which scares me more, the coercion or having sex with a man. I am 100% lipstick and 100% stubborn. I would cut off my nose to spite my face. Or perhaps it would be finding out that these two harpies were spying on me, getting their sick jollies from my pain.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Incredibly Sexy

joannebarbarella's picture

Forced Femme? Our dirty little secret! Plus voyeurism to the absolute max!