Princess of Castile chapter 2

Printer-friendly version


Princess of Castile

By Jennifer Reed
This story is set in the world created by Rikki in the Marriage of Martin Hastings that he began some time around 2010. These events in this story occur around five years prior to the events in Rikkis story.

This story is about a young transsexual effeminate male to female who gets sold into a marriage in this cruel little nation and how he deals with it.
Events progress to the wedding reception and he prepares for the first wedding night

Chapter two

Thomas saw that Leanne was very shaken after telling her his true name. He saw Leanne’s face turn white. She knew what the name meant and it was no joke. Thomas glared into her frightened eyes and said in a hiss, “You will keep this to yourself now. You know my name and what it means. If the Duke finds out, or anyone else, then you will pay. We must make sure the Duke does not find out until I am ready for him too find out. And you will continue to do your job as if I am only Thomas, and renamed Isabella, or Mrs. Cordoba. Do you understand, Leanne?”

She nodded in fear and then Thomas left in the arm of his new husband. Leanne had no clue what to do now, but she knew that she needed to keep this to herself if she wanted to remain alive.

Thomas was glad that Leanne had removed the crushing corset from under his wedding gown. Thomas and his new husband walked toward a raised platform that was set up for the post wedding photographs. The photographer had arranged the area with a beautiful floral wedding arch display. Thomas could already smell the pungent rose fragrance hanging in the air.

The red hot envy that he saw in the women’s eyes as they looked at him was disturbing and frightening. He understood the hatred to a point. Thomas stood there in the arm of a very powerful, rich husband, who had just given him the most expensive and beautiful wedding ring with the largest diamond he could find. This was a man who would shower him with gifts and take care of him in fabulous wealth. That was the thing that many women aspire for all their lives and it all fell in his lap.

What made him more deserving than them? He wondered about that himself. Thomas smiled proudly as he clung to his new husband's arm as they headed toward the platform holding his wedding ring up for all of the women to see.

Thomas knew that these women actually understood that he was a straight man who was forced into this marriage against his will. They all came directly from the wedding ceremony and had heard him pleading with his husband stop the forced marriage. There could be no question in the minds of the Bridesmaids who assisted him in the process. The Bridesmaids had helped Leanne force him through the preparations and dressing. They saw the force Leanne used and heard his protests and her explanation of the things firsthand. The bridesmaids who dressed him saw Leanne threaten him with punishments if he refused to allow the women dress him as the bride. They saw his reluctance and giggled as Leanne humiliated him.

Yet, despite that, he saw the envy in some of the women’s eyes. He wondered how they could envy him. Did those women want to be in a situation like this? Thomas wondered, as he walked with his husband. He thought about it and concluded they didn’t. Not the force part, no woman wanted that. Thomas was here, wearing a very beautiful, expensive bridal gown, with a handsome husband who would shower him with love and priceless possessions and wealth. He held a huge gleaming diamond on his finger. The women wanted that in a marriage. They thought Thomas, as a man, was unworthy and he had to admit, he did look more beautiful and graceful than many of the women. He decided to flaunt it in their faces. Thomas held his head high and walked in with his husband with a brilliant smile as he proudly displayed his priceless ring on his finger. He held his ring finger for everyone to see. The ring probably costs as much as his dowry.

Thomas and his husband went to meet the woman that was going to take their photos. He knew his days of perusing women were over. Thomas was a biological man. According to the laws and records, he was still a man in a same sex marriage with the Duke. They were regarding him in a feminine manner. He was called Mrs. Cordoba and named the wife of the Duke Jose. This was humiliating and confusing. Leanne assured him he was not going to be made a woman. His manhood would remain. He would just be regarded as a woman for the marriage and society at large. But he would remain a man.

Thomas had already been approached by two women and they congratulated him on his beautiful wedding. One of the women approached him with a wide condescending smirk when she addressed him as Mrs. Cordoba. Thomas gracefully accepted her compliment and thanked her respectfully with his own smirk. He would be damned if he let any of these women see his real pain. He had been taught by his father to keep his true feelings a secret. His father told him to never show any weakness in front of an enemy, especially a woman.

Another lady was approaching him with a sly smirk on her face and it was infuriating. This woman looked alluring. If the circumstances were different, he may have tried to approach her sexually. He had had sexual relations with women at weddings before, Thomas banged the maid of honor at one friend’s wedding. His heart ached that none of these women here would take him seriously enough as a man to even entertain such an offer. His husband would not even consider tolerating it.

He caught himself gazing at the woman’s enticing plump breasts clearly on display. This woman’s breasts were enticingly held up with a sexy lace pushup bra inside of a sexy bridesmaid dress that had a low hanging neckline. He couldn't help but gaze at her breasts. Thomas showed more cleavage than the woman did. His breast display was almost lewd. He wished he could flirt with this woman. Thomas looked at her breasts and he guessed the woman’s breasts were smaller than his by possibly two cup sizes. He was a good judge of breasts. Thomas guessed the woman had a single D cup when his was an E.

He had trouble keeping his eyes on the woman’s face as she approached him. She smirked in his face and said as if she enjoyed Thomas’s humiliation being displayed like this, “Congratulations on your wedding ‘MRS.’ Cordoba.” Saying the MRS. part very loudly. Thomas knew she wanted to demean and humiliate him and he silently wondered why the women were being so cruel.

“May you and your husband have a beautiful intimate night together,” said the woman. “You will make your husband a beautiful wife.”

She then leaned into Thomas’ ear and whispered, “My advice, go with it and please your husband as a newlywed bride should!”

He smiled a soft feminine smile in return. He knew she was being mean spirited out of envy and was trying to degrade him as a man. He wouldn’t let her. He smiled, bent a knee softly. “Ohh thank you, Ms. Anderson. You are single, am I correct?”

“Yes,” The woman replied wondering how he knew who she was.

Thomas smiled, “You could easily get a man with breasts like that. Show them off more, and you will find the man of your dreams soon just like I have.” Thomas cruelly smirked. “Lose a little weight off those hippo-like hips and a little off your thighs and you could be as sexy as I am. I hope someday you do, that a man will purchase you from your family and you go through this. The handcuffs on your wedding day will be a dream come true. Specially with those breasts you have. Not as beautiful as mine, and I’m sure my husband will make mine real. Any man would like to play with your breasts and cum all over them.” Thomas smiled a vicious cruel smile at the woman. Thomas clung tightly to his husband and smirked at her.

He said to Jose, “I love you with all of my heart, my love.”

“I love you, My Isabelle.” He smiled at her too as they left to get their photos taken. Thomas knew this would be a very humiliating and demeaning experience. He was dreading it.

Thomas knew this was going to be one of the most humiliating moments of his life. He was going to be professionally photographed with his new husband and his family and the bridesmaids who dressed him were going to be watching. Thomas forced a tear back from running down his face and messing up his mascara. He also knew compared to what was to come, this humiliation was going to be minor. Thomas knew it was very important that these photos portrayed him as being strong. He had to insure that these photos showed him strong and brave at the beginning of his new life as a woman. Somehow, he knew this was vital. He knew they were important to start this journey. He had to show himself as someone important confident noble and strong. It was important he didn’t fuck them up with his attitude. His resistance could come later, but not here in front of these women who probably wanted to see him break down and resist so guards could humiliate him. The women here needed to see that he was strong and could lead them. That may be something the women could use against them later, and get some satisfaction seeing the feminized man shut down in public. He would not give them that.

The Duke led Thomas to the beautiful wedding arch on the platform. Beautiful pink and red rose vines decorated the arch. The fragrance from the roses was strong as they approached. Whoever decorated it did a very good job. He saw the professional photographer waiting for them holding a large camera. The stern woman introduced herself and asked his husband, “Mr. Cordoba, could you please stand under the arch with your wife for the first set of photos?”

The photographer smiled at Thomas as Jose took Thomas’s delicately manicured hand with his brilliant long polished red nails and led him to the raised platform. The fragrance of the roses got more pungent and tickled his nose. The newlywed couple stood in front of the wedding arch holding each other’s hands. Thomas’s polished red fingernails glinted in the sun's rays and Thomas felt a crushing deep sense of overwhelming shame as he stood there submissively in the arms of a man he just met. The shame he felt was increased under the eyes of so many elegant women watching him like this. He wanted these women to see he was a confident woman they could respect and follow. But he looked weak and submissive to this man. He felt much shame as the photographer began taking their pictures as he held his husband’s arm. Thomas looked at the camera as the stern woman flashed a few more pictures of them. The women were holding up their phones taking pictures of him. He posed for the woman, lovingly held his husband’s arm. He wanted these pictures to be good.

Then the photographer said, “You two make a very good couple. Isabella, stand in front of your husband. Face your husband and look deeply into his eyes. A soft very wifely affectionate look of love as you gaze into the eyes of the man you love. He is the man of your dreams and you have just married him. Think of the depth of your lifelong commitment you just made to him. Hold both of his hands in yours, look into each other's eyes. Show him your affection and the love you feel for him.”

Thomas wondered if the photographer had witnessed the wedding. Surely, she knew Thomas had made no commitment to her husband, if she saw the ceremony. Thomas had not said his vows and he accepted nothing. There was no commitment. Thomas looked up into the eyes of Jose with eyes full of fear. The man who was now his husband. This was the man who Thomas had just been informed hours ago that he was marrying whether he wanted to or not. Thomas had just met this man for the first time in his life and now he had to accept this man as his husband. He had to accept that he was the mans wife. This was the plan, but there were so many women who could do nothing about it. How could Thomas look into Jose’s eyes with love and wifely affection when he had none? Thomas knew this was would be a very demeaning experience for a man. Lucky, he was not a man. His transition to a woman’s lifestyle would not be so demeaning and difficult. As a man, the experience would be crushing and humiliating. Thomas could easily accept himself as a woman.

Thomas let no hint of his true feelings show on his face as he gazed up into his husband's eyes. The smile was soft and full of love as he gazed up. His eyes were filled with love and affection as he gazed longingly into the Duke’s eyes. He had seen women look this way to the man she held a deep affection for, and he did his best to imitate that. His husband's large hands were being held by his own delicate hands as he gazed into his husbands deep eyes. The photographer praised them and took a few more pictures of them.

The photographer thought that Thomas looked surprisingly like a woman in love who held on to the man she deeply loved as pictures were taken of them together. The photographer circled them taking more photos of the couple. “That is good, Isabella, hold your husband's hands and stand closer to each other.” Thomas moved in closer as the stern woman snapped off more pictures.

Thomas was disturbed as he looked deeply into the Duke’s eyes. Thomas saw a pure lust in the Dukes eyes as he looked at Thomas. The Duke smiled approvingly as he caressed Thomas’s soft feminine hands. The Duke noticed that Thomas felt much like a woman, and it made him lust after the young man. The way the Duke looked at him made him feel very uncomfortable. Maybe he could convince the Duke that he did not want to become a woman. He whsipered in the Dukes ear, “Jose, I am a man. Remember.”

“You are not a man,” Jose replied with an affectionate knowing smile. “Your sister had told me all about the games you two played when you were young. Mademoiselle, my lady. You know that you are a woman and you should accept it.” The Duke smiled as a look of betrayal appeared on Thomas’s face.

“How could she do this to me?” Thomas whispered, showing mock outrage. He looked up with his beautiful face. “Jose, Thats not true.”

The Duke whispered as the photographer took more photos of them. “I have seen the pictures your sister took of you during her friends' sleepovers. You looked beautiful in that black dress and cap curtsying as you served her friends. She told me that you enjoyed the experience. This is no game anymore and I am sure you will enjoy the recognition this life will give you. We will talk about what I will do for you if you cooperate with me.”

Thomas fought to regain control of his emotions as more photos were taken of him and his husband. There was little he could do now to convince the Duke he wanted to be a man. But he did not want to be the Dukes woman, but he knew he had to. It was the plan. “Now, hold each other passionately. A deep loving embrace,” they were told.

Thomas softly groaned knowing what the Duke wanted now. He knew where this was going and he was helpless to stop it. The struggle was desperate as he fought his emotions to remain the strong woman that the women could respect. Thomas’s ‘breasts’ were pressed against the Duke’s muscular stomach. The Duke reached up and squeezed them softly in his hand. “They feel real,” whispered Jose into Thomas’s ear.

Humiliation nearly overwhelmed Thomas as he felt the Duke squeeze his breasts and comment on how they felt. The Duke’s hard muscular chest on his own soft feminine body increased his feeling of helplessness. Revulsion coursed through Thomas. Thomas painfully looked up into the looming man’s eyes and clung to his husband’s waist trying to ignore the Duke’s large hand pressed on his buttock. He tried, but couldn’t get his mind off the disgusting feeling of closeness to this man, nor ignore Jose’s fingers digging into his butt cheeks. Thomas suppressed the hate he felt for this man as he looked affectionately into the Duke’s eyes. He wanted nothing more than to hit the man’s face as he felt the Duke squeezing his butt cheek. Thomas’s arms were tightly wrapped around the Duke’s neck as the photographer took photo after photo of them in such an intimate affectionate embrace as a newlywed couple. The bridesmaids were giggling as they watched this embarrassing humiliating display of femininity from Thomas toward the man he just married. Thomas could not get himself to regard the Duke as his husband. The Duke was just a vile and cruel man who had just destroyed his life. Thomas knew with no doubt that the Duke would pay a price for what he was doing. Thomas’s eyes looked down at his feet in shame as more photos were taken of him

Then it happened. The photographer said, “Good, now kiss each other.”

Thomas quickly kissed the Duke on the cheek.

“NO!” the photographer cried loudly, "an intimate kiss, Isabelle. He is your beloved husband, so show your love for the man you married. Kiss very deeply and show us your passion for your husband.”

A knot tightened in Thomas’s stomach as he looked up at the Duke. Thomas would have to do an unthinkable disgusting act with this man. Thomas wrapped his arms around his husband’s head and pulled the Duke’s face down as they passionately kissed for the camerawoman. He felt the Duke’s mouth descending and envelope his own mouth as their tongues twirled around each other. His painted red lips tightly locked with the Duke’s as his tongue slithered into the Duke’s mouth. Jose’s tongue invaded Thomas’s mouth, the young feminized male muffled moans were a sign of surrender to the Duke. They tasted each other's passion. Thomas felt his husband’s beard against his soft skin as they deeply kissed. Thomas fought his sick disgust at having to kiss a strange man like this. Thomas heard bridesmaids squeal at this intimate display of Thomas kissing his new husband. He also saw the smoldering anger in his step sister Katherine as she watched the Duke dominate and humiliate him. It was grotesque and Thomas felt totally nauseated. His face was twisted in disgust at what he had done. He tasted Jose’s saliva in his mouth which would be a small portion of having The Duke’s fluids inside him.

The Duke said after a long series of pictures of them embracing, “Can we get some photos of the bride by herself before we get some final intimate photos of us together.”

Thomas was left on the platform alone. At least he wouldn’t have to deal with his husband’s intimate, uncomfortable touches. He would be by himself, but Thomas had little doubt that this camerawoman would instruct Thomas to humiliate himself in the presence of the bridesmaids, his sister, and mother. He would be doing various feminine poses for them. Thomas resolved to get through it and make it good.

The photographer told Thomas, “Put your wedding veil down over your face, cup your hands together daintily around the bouquet of flowers and look into the camera”. Thomas held the humiliating girlish pose as pictures were taken of him as the bride. The balls of his feet were beginning to ache from standing in those six-inch stilettos. It felt like his entire weight was on the balls of his feet.

“That was very good, Isabella,” The woman cooed. “You look beautiful and very feminine. Now straighten one leg, bend the other leg slightly, stick your hip out and cup your hands under your neck. Make sure the ring hand is on top proudly displaying it for me.”

Thomas saw many professional models pose like that. This was an extremely feminine pose and he hated looking like this. Thomas held the very degrading pose and held his hands together as he saw many girls do. His ring glimmered in the sun as the stern woman snapped off many more pictures. His sister was smirking as he did this.

“You have a strong feminine presence Isabelle,” The woman cooed at him with a smirk. “You are doing good, Now turn slightly, bend one knee. Look at the camera and flip your wedding veil for me. Keep the other hand behind your head and keep that pose.”

The girls squealed in laughter as he did it. It was very feminine and emasculating. Thomas held the emasculating pose for the camera. The feeling of shame was almost overwhelming. He wasn’t sure if he could do all of this. He held the pose as the humiliating woman took a few more photos.

“You are doing very well, Isabella. Now please, cross your legs, bend down at the hips, look at the camera and put your hands on one of your thighs.” Thomas held that pose as more pictures were taken. “Now cup both of your breasts,” she instructed Thomas with a knowing smirk.

His face burnt red as he cupped both of his false breasts as he looked into the camera. The woman took more pictures of him holding that humiliating pose. The woman said, “Now turn to the side, almost facing away from the camera. Cross your legs and turn your head toward me. Show us a lot of your back and buttock.”

Thomas had seen that pose done by many lingerie models and he thought they were very sexy. He did as he was instructed. It was difficult especially seeing his sister’s wide smirk. More photos were taken. “That was very good, Isabella. You have the perfect image of femininity and grace,” the woman complimented him with a humiliating smile as the women had giggle fits. He saw that the woman was fighting her giggles. “Now let’s get some pictures of you with the bridesmaids."

Many pictures were taken of Thomas with the bridesmaids who had helped prepare him. The bridesmaids enjoyed it. They stood in a line looking at the camera. There were several others with them holding each other and one with them displaying Thomas in the front holding his wedding ring out. It was all very demeaning and humiliating. His sister looked like she was simmering with anger. There was one with him with his sister behind him. She looked like she was trying to smile and appear like she liked this. Thomas knew otherwise. She whispered in his ear, “I am sorry for this, Alejandra. I really am.”

Leanne was an uncomfortable chill of fear running down her spine as she watched Thomas. She knew who he was now, and knew where this was going and she was unable to do a thing about it. She had spent about half of the day with this man and there were things that had become more troubling to her. Leanne felt a chill run through her as she watched Thomas pose for the camera. He took this very seriously and she could tell he was trying to remain as composed and cooperative as possible. His movements and way he held himself troubled her the most and it had troubled her since he was first brought to her in chains. How refined and graceful he was, how he talked to her was troubling. How he spoke to her and his general movements and gestures, Thomas was like another woman. She wasn’t sure yet, but if her suspicions were correct, it meant trouble. She knew he wanted to become a woman, and she knew that Alejandra was willingly presented as a woman. This would have no affect on him, but she also knew this would anger many very powerful people. That was obviously its intention.

The feminization and sudden forcible transition from man to woman was half of the job of breaking the male's spirit for his husband. If it wasn’t a forcible transition, there was not much left to break the male spirit. If he didn’t consider the transition to womanhood traumatic and shattering to his ego. In the end, it meant there would be more trouble. Women had a more fierce spirit of independence. Women could be a lot more vicious when they are hurt, specially to other women. One can’t feminize a woman.

The photographer had received instructions before the ceremony during a private discussion with the groom. The woman knew she was safe to make demands and the groom had the legal authority to force the bride to cooperate. The bride was a man who didn’t seemed very happy at being turned into a woman. But this woman seemed to hate being in a marriage to this man. The woman snickered, what man or woman would be happy at being forced into a marriage to a man she didn’t know.

She smiled at Thomas, knowing that this next part would be very difficult. “Isabella, please be strong because I would hate to see security have to get rough with you. This was requested of your husband and you have to do it. So please be strong. You need to get down on your knees, show a very submissive posture and look into the camera. Fold your hands together demurely in your lap.

Thomas did as the photographer instructed and folded his hands demurely in his lap as the woman took a few photos of this very effeminate pose. He appeared as a naturally submissive woman as he looked up at the photographer. His sister was even smirking and giggling. He held that pose of feminine submission as the woman circled him. Then the stern woman instructed “Good, lean forward some, and push your breasts up more, make a deeper cleavage and hold them up as you are offering them. Smile for the camera please.”

Thomas couldn’t believe the demand. The Duke nodded in agreement and watched as Thomas leaned forward and placed both hands at the bottom of each of his breasts and lifted them. He saw how it created a much more appealing and sexy feminine appearance. He looked very sexy now, almost sluttish. The woman smiled and took more pictures of him. Thomas felt so much humiliation he wanted to hide his face from the women who were watching, but he maintained his pose as pictures were snapped of him.

“Very good pictures, Isabella. Now get on all fours. Your hands and knees on the ground and look up at the camera. Yes that’s it, you look beautiful Isabelle. That’s the perfect pose, the submissive little wife.”

Thomas never saw a woman pose like this for her wedding photos. He looked up as the photographer took more pictures of him. Jose was watching this very humiliating display. Thomas didn’t feel like a man now. That was for sure.

Then the photographer said with a smirk on her face, “Now it’s time to take some very intimate photos of the newlywed couple. Jose, hold your wife close and gaze longingly into her beautiful eyes. Hold her tight against her body and sensually stroke her face.”

Thomas knew she could not let herself break down in front of these women. He bravely stood there as his husband stepped up on the platform, approaching him with his eyes filled with lust. Thomas took the initiative and reached out for Jose as he got close. Thomas approached his husband pulling the large man tightly into him. He wrapped his arms around the man’s neck and gave him a deep sensual kiss. Thomas laid his head onto Jose’s large chest letting him lovingly stroke Thomas’s cheek with his large hand.

The woman said sharply, “Now, Isabella lean back, arch your neck exposing your beautiful cleavage to your husband, pull his head in between your breasts so he can kiss your soft chest.”

Thomas whipped his head around shocked at what the woman just said. He had a fierce look in his eyes that spoke, “You have to be kidding.”

The woman’s eyes narrowed and said, “Isabella I know this transition is difficult. I have been informed you were less than willing in this marriage. It’s how some marriages are done and you are now a woman and many women do this for their husbands. We need an intimate set of photos and this is just the second pose, we have many more to do and it’s what Jose has commanded. Now do it girl!”

Thomas had a furious look in his eyes as he turned toward his husband. He reached out and pulled his husband’s head into his chest as he arched back exposing his cleavage and pulled the man’s head in between his two enormous false breasts. He felt Jose’s thick beard tickling and scratching the sensitive flesh of his chest.

The woman said, “That’s it, look at Jose as if you love him, Isabella. I need a blissful look on your face. That’s it. It’s perfect.” And she snapped some more photos and moved to the side and took a few more focusing on Thomas’s face and chest.

Then Thomas felt Jose’s hand moving under the wedding gown’s top. His hand slipped under the neckline and slid beneath the lace on the breast. Then the Duke’s large thick fingers slid under the padded cup of Thomas’s bra and found the small mound of flesh that was held under the large E cup silicone insert. The Duke began squeezing and pulling on the tiny mound of flesh under Thomas’s nipple. Thomas began to struggle feeling this sickening violation.

The Duke held Thomas still with the other hand. The woman said, “Isabella, stop struggling, this is a perfect intimate photo. Go with it. Look into your husband's eyes as he squeezes your breast”

Thomas felt a tear threaten to fall and he struggled to maintain control. The Duke smiled into Thomas’s face and said, “Isabella, men don’t have flesh like this under their nipples. Your sister told me about what you two did, and what you put on your chest to cause this growth. I know you want to hide it, but you are a woman, Isabelle. You have these small breasts you were desperate for. That you begged for. Katherine didn’t force this on you. Your chest is so soft and so beautiful.”

Thomas turned looked into Katherine’s eyes. He knew she had little choice but to reveal those things to the Duke. He could not really blame her for this. She did suspect something more was going on and she was doing what she thought was best.

Katherine saw the Duke’s fingers slip beneath her brother’s floral laced bust of his wedding gown and find its way under her bra. She saw the wild panicked look of Thomas’s eyes as the Duke’s fingers began playing and pulling on her brother’s tiny budding breasts and his struggles in the man’s arms. Then the Duke’s eyes widened in surprise at feeling breasts on his new male bride and then Thomas looked at her with the most betrayed and hurt eyes. She just smirked back. Yes, she told the man and it was no lie. Thomas did want a more feminine body and begged her to help him.

Katherine knew he was a woman inside, from the moment Thomas came into their family. She sensed it, but she didnt know who he was or what his history was. They had a lot of fun times together with him as one of the girls. She saw the look in his eyes as the Duke told him about what she said. She thought telling the Duke he wanted to be a woman was the best. But, it just caused the Duke to lust after him more and would make things worse for Thomas. She could imagine how she would in his place and she may feel the same sickening violation at having some man touching her breasts like this. Her anger grew at this man mistreating and abusing her step brother like this.

The photographer knowingly smiled and said, “Mrs. Cordoba, turn around and face the camera. Mr. Cordoba, move up behind your wife and embrace her tightly from behind, lay your head on her shoulder. Hold her possessively to you, Mr. Cordoba.”

Thomas tried to remain strong as he felt Jose moved closely behind his body. His powerful strong arms tightly wrapped around his midsection and pulled Thomas into his body. He felt the heat and raw sexuality radiating from the large man. Thomas felt his hardness press up against his own soft buttock. Jose’s hot breath was in his ear. One of the man’s large hands cupped his breast. Thomas squirmed and desperately wanted to break free from this violating embrace by a man who just claimed him as a wife. Thomas maintained his loving smile as the camera woman snapped more pictures. He saw his sister’s smirking face as Jose started squeezing his breast. Thomas felt so humiliated. Even the bridesmaids were squealing in joy.

“Okay,” The woman said,. “Now Isabella, move behind your husband and wrap your arms around him as if you love him. I want to see photos like that.”

Jose smiled, “That sounds good. Move behind my back and lovingly wrap your arms around me. You can play with my chest too, sweetheart.”

Thomas wanted to protest. He wanted to shout no, but he knew he had little choice if he wanted this to work. Anyway, he was alone and these people could use force against him. He was helpless right now. This was what a loving wife would do and he wanted to at least try to portray himself as the strong supportive wife to the public. So he moved around and tightly embraced his husband from behind. He lovingly laid his head up on his husband’s shoulder. The man stood over a foot taller than him, he had to have a platform moved up and his heels helped him stand a few more inches higher. He was able to lay his head on his husband’s shoulder and wrapped his arms around the man’s midsection and smiled as the photographer snapped more pictures.

The photographer said, “Turn your hand around and display your wedding ring for the pictures so we can see you two are married. Show your diamond.”

Thomas begrudgingly turned his hand up and displayed his diamond and more photos were snapped of him.

The photographer ordered, to his humiliation, "move your hand to your husband’s crotch. Feel his hardness in your hand, and your affection and your longing for his sex.

Thomas shook his head and said, “Please don’t make me do that?”

The Duke countered it by whispering in his ear, “You will be having the whole thing in your mouth on the ride to the reception, and in your ass tonight. Go ahead and move your hand down and hold my crotch for a few pictures. Do it now!” Jose commanded.

Thomas wanted to cry in desperation. This was getting out of control and he could do nothing to stop it. These people kept issuing more humiliating instructions. Thomas moved his hand down to his husband’s enormous crotch and felt the huge hardon growing under his tuxedo slacks. The bulge was enormous under his pants. The thing must be over eight inches, it felt over ten in his hand. He tried to wrap his delicate fingers around it but it was too large. The photographer snapped more pictures with a huge smirk on her face and an amused glint in her eyes.

He felt so disgusted, holding a strange man’s hardon in his hand for a woman to take pictures of him. As the other women watched him embrace the man who just married him, and with his delicate hand, with fingers tipped by bright red nail gloss wrap around the man’s penis. The women all were in the middle of giggle fits.

Then one of the bridemaids said, “*MRS. CORDOBA*. Now, slide your hand under your *HUSBAND’S* pants, and directly hold his hardon in your hand.”

Jose smiled. Thomas got a firm look in his eyes and said, “Absolutely not. No I won’t do that and you can’t make me do it. Forget it.”

Everyone laughed. “You will be having it in your mouth and inside you when we have sex, Isabella. So you should get used to it. DO this for me now, please don’t embarrass us in front of everyone. Remember, you want to appear to be my loving and strong wife. Don’t embarrass me my sweet or else.”

Thomas knew he had little choice in this too. He glared at his sister swearing he would find a way to repay her cruelty. He disgustingly slid his hand under husband’s slacks and delicately wrapped his fingers around the humongous shaft of his husband’s penis. He felt the coarse pubic hair tickling his hand. He felt his skin crawling in total revulsion as he was doing this act with another man. The shaft grew in his fingers until his fingers could no longer totally wrap around it. The woman snapped some more photos of this disgusting act.

Then Jose could no longer stand it. The entire penis erupted in her hand and Thomas squealed girlishly in shock. A flood of hot pungent fluid sprouted from the tip all in the Duke’s pants coating his hand in it. Thomas felt more revolution to the point his stomach twisted.

The girls all laughed at him while Jose had a look of bliss. The girls knew what had happened. The photorapher ordered, “Isabella, pull your hand out and make sure you have a lot of it on your hand, and then lick it for us.”

“How can you be so cruel!” Thomas’s control snapped. “That’s disgusting. I won’t do it.”

Jose glared at Thomas and he withered under the Dukes glare. “If you do this, we will discuss ways to make this better for you. I will give you anything you ask, but if you refuse and make a scene, you will pay.”

Thomas knew he had to do this for them, even if he didn't want to do this. He knew the Duke would punish him if he refused. Thomas didn't want to be publicly punished by the Duke. So he pulled his coated hand out of the Dukes pants. His hand was covered with his husband’s pungent semen and proceeded to bring his coated hand to his face.

Thomas's face twisted in disgust as he looked at his hand dripping with his new husband's semen. He felt like gagging as he extended his tongue and began licking the sickening semen from his hand. His tongue was coated with the hot bitter tasting semen and lapped it up into his mouth. Then he swallowed and licked more into his mouth and swallowed it again. He felt bile threaten to erupt as the semen went down his throat and he licked more. Then he began retching and knelt down on the pavement and retched struggling to not vomit all over the pavement. His sister looked like she wanted to kill someone at the moment. She looked extremely angry. Thomas never saw her look this upset.

Thomas shook with disgust and had a furious look in his eyes as he glared at this cruel photographer.

The woman smiled triumphantly as she looked at the photos Thomas licking the Dukes semen.

Thomas rose from the pavement, still a little unsteady as if he was in a dream he was hoping to wake up from. He didn’t look like he was entirely there in the moment. His husband looked into Thomas’s face and lovingly said, “Isabella that was wonderful. You are so beautiful and I am impressed at how you handled such a large quantity of my fluid. I’m sure you will use that skill for me on the way to the reception, my princess,” the Duke smiled.

Thomas looked up at the Duke sharply, with a look of fear at the word Princess. Did he know? Why had he called Thomas a princess for? There was no way he knew, it was just a word the Duke used but the Duke could not know. Thomas really hoped the Duke didn’t know, but if he did know then he probably wouldn’t have done something like this. His real sister would be coming for them. He dearly loved his true sister so much and she was so strong and totally ruthless. She would cut a man's chest open and rip out his beating heart, feeling it beat its last as she show it to him before she crushed it in her hand. She would be coming for them. There was no way the Duke knew. It was not possible.

Thomas’s face twisted in disgust, still tasting the Duke’s semen in his mouth. He fought to compose himself as women began leaving. Some of the women came to congratulate him. Jose held Thomas’s hand in his as he fought to recover control over himself. Jose was smiling and said to Thomas, “I had hoped you would enjoy my fluid. We will work on it on the way to the reception.”

The Duke walked Thomas to a large over-sized black limousine with the Duke’s family crest on a set of flags flying on the back. Thomas assumed it was the Cordoba family crest and signifying he was the Duke of the area and the political power of his family. He knew the Duke had immense, fearsome and unquestioned power here. He stood over Thomas just outside of his Limo with his hand cupping Thomas’s bust.

Jose said while fondling and caressing Thomas’s chest, “I love you my sweet. We will be heading to the wedding reception very soon. I must leave for a second to speak to some people. I will be back when I am done.”

The Duke then pulled Thomas into an uncomfortable forceful intimate embrace and smothered him in a disgusting forceful kiss on his lips. Thomas struggled in the Duke’s powerful embrace. Squealing as he felt the tongue slither into his mouth and held him for a full minute. The Duke suddenly let him go and said, “I will be back my love. Let these men do their job.

Thomas looked up pleading and asked, “Jose, my husband. I promise that I will not fight you in the limo. I know that you want my services on the way so please don’t let them restrain me in the seat. I will sit quietly and wait for you to return.”

Thomas looked at the security men waiting to take control as the Duke considered. Then the Duke nodded and said to the security men, “Isabella promised not to fight or run away. So let her seat herself in the limo without the restraints. See if she is serious, but if she breaks her word or tries to run then do it. Isabella,” Jose looked into Thomas’s eyes harshly, “I am trusting you to keep your word. Don’t disappoint me.”

The Duke turned and walked away. The security closely watched Thomas as he submissively sat alone in the seat and simply waited for his husband as the door was shut and locked. The only other occupant of the vehicle was a guard who sat, watching him.

Thomas sat quietly as he was waiting for the Duke to return. What the Duke wanted during the ride to the reception had been made very clear. Thomas calmly sat there trying to decide how to proceed. He knew what the Duke wanted and he knew this was going to be humiliating and demeaning. He also knew he had little choice right now. He decided to remain appearing to be the passive graceful wife of society that he had become. He didn’t want the others to see him in an undignified manner. Society seeing the fighting desperate wife as she has to be overpowered and forced into the role would do him no good. That would not work and it would hurt his image. The women would enjoy it. He needed to show them that he could lead them, that he was in control and could be an inspiration, or a nightmare.

Thomas knew he was going to be allowed to express himself in private. They cared little about what he said privately to them. He would be free to express his true outrage at this. The people involved in his enslavement and transformation would keep his behavior to themselves or report to his husband. They could not go public with it. His private life was private. The security and handmaidens his husband hired were sworn to secrecy, and probably signed nondisclosure contracts. But they expected a refined woman in public. Thomas had little problem with that.

This man had to keep everything he said private. Thomas remembered him very well. Thomas looked up with a look of pure hatred that he had cleverly repressed. “You!” Thomas snarled. “I remember you. The scumbag who broke into my home with your friend. You are Alfonso, and that other man Philip. Is this what you do for fun?”

The young man seated across from Thomas was silent. He looked professional, strong and competent. There was no response as he kept his eye on Thomas. His look was uncaring and detached. That made Thomas more angry and he snarled louder, “You have no problem with this? Forcefully abduct young men from their homes to bring them here against their will. To marry another man. Do you do this often?” Thomas figured he didn’t and this probably wasn’t a common practice in this nation.

There was still no response. Thomas knew security people were trained to be silent and competent. “I know your job is to make sure that I stay under control, so Leanne can dress me as a woman. Overpower my resistance if I resist Leanne’s efforts to feminize me for the Duke. You are probably here to keep me under control for the Duke’s perverted sexual desires when that time comes. Is that about right, you and that faggot Duke, has he had you too?” Thomas was just venting now and seeing if he could get more information and break this man’s control.

Thomas was only rewarded with the reflection of cool confidence from Alfonso. Alfonso’s training allowed him to remain silent and in control of the subject he was assigned. Thomas sensed a growing anger within the other man. The dim flair in the man’s eyes told Thomas that this man was getting angry. Thomas smirked. His lipstick made his smile more evident and sensuous.

“Am I right?” Thomas cooed to the man. “He did take you like the Duke is going to take me tonight? You were his bitch?” Thomas smirked wider. “How was it?”

The response was still silence, but Thomas felt a growing simmering anger from Alfonso. “Just admit you liked it, Alfonso. You enjoyed the Duke treating you like a woman, feeling him pounding you like a feminine faggot, making you feel like a horny aroused woman. Did you dress sexy for him when he took you like a woman?”

Thomas stared at Alfonso. He felt he could almost see the steam blowing from the top of Alfonso’s head. He shook as if to repress the anger he was feeling. Thomas knew this wasn’t smart, but he was so angry and Alfonso was part of the cause of it all. Whatever happened, would be interesting to see.

“Admit it, you felt so good when the Duke fucked you like the woman you are, Alfonso. You dressed up sexy, seduced and let him treat you like a woman. That was your relationship to him, as his bitch before I came along.”

Alfonso’s face turned a darker shade of red, but he didn’t respond. “Did you gag on it when you were sucking him off, Alfonso? On your knees taking his cock down your throat like a woman. Did you enjoy that too or just anal? You can tell me, faggot.” Thomas smirked knowing he just about had it.

“I know you are a pervert like the Duke. You pretended to be his woman and take his cock when he paid you all of the money to be his bitch. He dominated you just like he is going to dominate me. How many times did you dress up like a bitch and see him in his bedroom? Did you seduce him for his money or was it for something else that went bad when he chose me?”

That was it and Thomas knew it. Alfonso lashed out, “I never did those disgusting faggot things that you are about to do with your husband, you perverted faggot. Look at you there. Look at me, what would make you think I ever did those sick things? You married him, not me. I am just here to make sure you fulfill your obligations as a good wife, honey. You will be the one who accepts his seed tonight. I have never accepted a man’s seed in me.”

Thomas’s smile grew. He knew this man would never dress as a woman or ever let a man treat him as a woman. He had known all along.

“I know that Alfonso,” Thomas said matter-of-factly. “Because of you, I must be this man's wife. You and I both know what kind of man I was before you forced me. You saw me before all this happened. You abducted me for this wedding. You made it possible to inflict all of this perversion on me. Your continued presence will make sure that all of the Duke’s plans for me will be realized. You know that I resisted and I told you I was not homosexual. I told you that I didn’t want to marry him. You know I am attracted to women because you saw a woman in my place when you dragged me from there. You know I am not willing. Because of the laws and the legality of forcible arranged marriages in this land and your orders, you don’t care if I hate this. You have your orders. Remember that point because it is important. This is on you, you abducted me, and you followed your orders. None of this would have happened to me if it wasn’t for you! Never forget that Alfonso, because I won’t forget you.”

The calm manner he spoke combined with the hard look in Thomas’s face had a chilling effect. Not that Alfonso thought Thomas could really do anything to him. Yes, Thomas was marrying one of the most powerful men in the nation, his closeness and intimacy with the Duke combined with the power Thomas would wield on behalf of the Duke once things began to settle would make Thomas a very powerful person in his own right. Of course, being the wife his decisions would have to be approved by the Duke in order to be valid and enforced. Getting the Duke's approval shouldn’t be a problem by that time. Alfonso figured they had a long way to go before that time. There were many other things this man did not know about Thomas. Few people here really had a clue who Thomas really was. He intended to keep it that way until it was the right time. His eyes met Thomas’s, Thomas’s eyes showing no fear at all.

“Mrs. Cordoba, please listen. None of this is my doing. I was just following the Duke’s orders and if I didn’t do it, someone else would. I had nothing to do with placing you in this marriage to the Duke. That was your family. A lot of this was Leanne’s doing, she made you a woman and has done this to other people.”

“True,” Thomas conceded. “Though, you still took me from my home so Leanne could do this to me. So it is on you. Not someone else. If it was someone else, then that person would share the blame instead of you. Whatever sick perverted twisted thing he forces on me. You will share the guilt in it. I won’t forget you Alfonso.”

Then Thomas said, “I always knew you didn’t serve the Duke sexually. You found girls for him, didn’t you?”

“What?” Alfonso looked up suddenly. His face was filled with shock.

“You did this to me,” said Thomas knowingly. “So it stands to reason that you probably did this to others. You found other girls for him. You looked around for a desperate and helpless girl for the Duke, just like you did to me?”

“You had a contract signed for you. Remember that Thomas,” Alfonso pointed out.

Thomas smiled, “Yes. I am sure you forced those other girls into contracts they had no choice but to sign. Either you found secrets to force them into it or their families did. The Duke’s fearsome power kept the women quiet. You all seem like very immoral people who would have no problem finding a girl’s secrets that she wanted to keep quiet. You would have no problem dragging her to the Duke’s estate for his use over and over a period of time and then releasing her. You probably were rewarded by being allowed to spend time with her. Then the Duke would give her a massive sum of money for her silence and what she suffered. And threaten her if she talked.”

Alfonso just stared at Thomas for a minute. “How did you guess?”

“Because you did it to me, so you probably did it to others,” said Thomas casually. “I am guessing girls since this thing usually happens to girls. I am probably the first man. I can’t figure out what prompted the Duke to want to do this to a man. Maybe a fetish, or something else. I will figure it out,” Thomas said confidently.

Thomas and Alfonso sat in silence for the next few minutes. Alfonso was most disturbed. How had Thomas figured all of that out? Somehow, Thomas could figure things out very quickly. Then there was that threat and the fact that Thomas held him responsible, at least partially. The Duke was going to treat Thomas as his wife, and it was his right as a husband to do it. There was nothing Thomas could do about it now.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Princess

Very well written. You went in a different direction from where I was thought and was hoping but you have a very interesting story going

SDom111

Men should be Men and the rest should be as feminine as they can be

This is very disturbing.....

D. Eden's picture

But I am interested in what Thomas is planning to do. He has a long list of people who should be afraid of him as I expect he will eventually carry out his retribution on them - including his mother and his sister especially. And of course the Duke, Leanne, and a long list of security guards and other women.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Leanne is the smart one

Jamie Lee's picture

This chapter lends credence to the possibility that selling Thomas to the Duke, Thomas' family is trying to get him to face a desire he refuses to acknowledge. He wants to be a woman. And for that to happen he has to be forced into the roll, regardless how disgusting he finds it.

The idea that it is to teach him to change his attitude towards women is ludicrist, since the only attitude that has developed is one of pure hate and the lust for revenge. A cold revenge.

Leanne is the only smart one of the bunch, her seeing the danger Thomas now posses because what has been done to him. And she is right to fear Thomas, because as he knows there is nothing he can do now to stop all this, he will wait until everyone is lulled into a false sense of trusting Thomas that he will then strike.

And Leanne will be his first target. Unless his wanting to be a woman is true and he finally admits to himself and accepts his role as wife.

Hopefully there's more of this story coming, as it would be good to see which way the pendulum will swing.

Others have feelings too.