Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 12

Printer-friendly version

Dawn says “ good we will see and get a minion to get rid of the fucking body”. Dawn walks over to Leanne in her cell and says “ you seem to surprise me everytime we speak Leanne”. Human girl replies “ what are you talking about madam mistress”. Dawn says “ you were a bully and when your sister Belle help some one you was very pissed”.

Leanne says “ I was a cheerleader so I was a fucking bitch to all the girls and my sister was very nice person and believes in hope for everyone until they day I was at school at we heard of the attack Sunnydale girls private shool and soon it was everywhere Mom had got Belle and made their escape my brother and I were capture and processed”.

Dawn asks “ you seen very upset when Alexanda brought her out?”. Leanne replies “ yes as I want my sweet innocent sister that helps everyone to escape instead now she is here and in vampire custody”. Dawn says “ I decide you will no longer be a slave in cleaning section now”. Leanne says “ thank you madam mistreess”.

Dawn says “ I was told you were good cook at school so you will help the head slave chef instead and will work to feed the human cattle everyday”. Leanne says “ I was only good because of my mother madam mistress”. Sonya says “ your mother has been capture by my mother's vampire police and is now working there”.

Leanne asks “ what about my sister madam mistress?”. Dawn says “ your sister is not your problem now”. Leanne says “ yes madam mistress”. Leanne is excorted down the cooking facilities at vampire police headquarters, Dawn asks “ where is her sister?”. Sonya says “ down that room princess”. They started walking the room where Belle was.

Dawn says “ you can go and see your mother tell her about the new slaves”. Sonya says “ ok princess”. Sonya heads towards her mother to tell about the new slave there as Dawn arrived at the room where Belle was being held and Dawn walks in and sits on a seat and aks “ have you ever had a boyfriend Belle?”. Girl replies “ no madam mistress”.

Dawn says “ your not missing out on anything as men are stupid creatures and the fact I am not that awful gender make me feels so glad”. Belle says “ I think I am bisexual any way madam mistress”. Dawn unlocks the cuff on her ankle and says “ you wont escape from me will you”. Belle knew the vampire was flirting with her and says “ no madam mistress”.

Dawn says “ good”. Dawm moves closer to her and kisses her lips. Belle quite enjoy being kissed by the vampire. Belle asks “ why do I feel close to you madam mistress?”. Dawn went down past her dress wiith her fingers and begins fingering Belle's clit and Belle begins to moan as the vampire fingered towars her vagina and Belle was loving it a lot.

Dawn asks “ why be so good Belle when you can be evil like me?”. Belle was sexually aroused and replies “ you want me to be evil like you madam mistress”. Then Belle pulled down Dawn's black leather skirt and begins licking out Dawn's vagina the vampire was loving this girl licking her out and says “ yes become a vampire and be my girlfriend”.

Belle pulled her face out Dawn's vagina and says “ yes I will become a vampire and be evil like you and your girlfriend madam mistress”. Dawn says “ yes now continue licking my vagina out now”. Belle continue licking out her girlfriend vagina and same time Dawn was licking her out and soom they were fucking each other, Dawn says “ it is time babe”.

Dawn morphs to her game face and kissed her girlfriend neck and sinks her fangs into Belles neck and begins drinking her blood and soon retracts her fangs after Belle was near death Belle was collapsed on her girlfriend waist and Dawn slits her wrist and lets Belle to drink her vampire blood and Belle's body was dying and will be reborn as a vampire.

Dawn moved her girlfriend on the bed as Belle was naked after having sex Dawn saw by magic the tattoo appear on Belle's upper arm and soon a minion came in saw the vampire princess re dressing her self and Dawn saw the minion peirced her bellybutton now Belle had a naval ring and minion left the room.

Dawn left and will wait for her new childe and girlfriend is ready Dawn decide to make her way down to the human cattle area Dawn was looking for the perfect human for her girlfriend at the same time Dawn saw Jade in her new black leather clothing and Jade says “ princess I did not see you there”. Dawn says “ oh hi Jade I see you have been reborn”.

Jade says “ yes princess sire and my princess have return to the palace/ nest I am here looking after the cattle now as part of my training to not go and kill any human”. Dawn says “ you have had your first meal”. Jade says “ yes princess”. Dawn saw a man and says “ you come here”. Man moves down and Dawn says “ Minions take this human to Belle”.

Man arrives at Belle's room and saw the young girl laying down in bed he could smell of sex, Belle awakes form her rebirth and man looks at her and Belle get out of her bed walks over to him and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in his neck begins drinking his blood and soon the man was drained and dead, Dawn was clapping.

Belle saw her sire and her girlfriend and Belle says “ thank you sire”. Dawn says “ you will not call me sire and will call me babe or Dawn not princess or sire”. Belle says “ yes babe the human was nice to eat”. Dawn says “ you seem to have like that human male”. Belle kisses her girlfriend and says “ men are pathetic and I love my girl and I am a lesbian”.

Dawn was kissing and playing with her girlfriend vagina when a minion arrives with Belle's new black leather clothing. Minion leaves and Belle got dressed in her new black leather clothing and boots and soon was on their way out and Belle says “ the slave that was my sister babe where is she now”. Dawn replies “ the slave is now working feeding slaves”.

Belle says “ it would be nice to head down and see if everything is working proper now down there”. Dawn says “ babe if you want to head down there we will head down to cooking area of police headquarters”. Belle says “ ok”. Vampires walk down to the kitchen area which the area for the feeding of the human cattles both male and female.

Leanne was in the kitchen helping her mom and Leanne says “ mom we need make sure Belle is alright”. Mother says “ Leanne you told me that she was with a vampire”. Leanne says “ yes mom but we know how sweet Belle is she always there for her better friends”. Mother says “ that is the reason is you will always cruel to them”.

Leanne says “ yes mom cause Belle always helps her friends and care for everything”. The mother says “ I don't want her to ever loose her care and kindness”. Belle walks in and says “ you are talking about me slave”. Mother turns around and saw her daughter dressed in black leather and boots with 3 inch heels and says “ oh my gosh you are vampire Belle”.

Belle says “ you will call me like any other vampire madam mistress”. Mother says “ yes madam mistress”. A boy come ruuning in and bumps into the vampire and looks uo and says “ sorry madam mistress”. Belle grabs the boy and asks “ what the fuck are you doing here slave”. Noy says “ I was coming here to escape my slave details madam mistress”.

Belle says “ you don't want to do your slave details”. Boys says “ yes madam mistress”. Leanne and her mother thinks that old Belle would let him go but this was now a vampire and creature of evil. Belle says “ I think you are just a fucking lazy male human”. Belle morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the boy's neck.

Belle begins to drink his blood and soon the boy was drained and dead. Belle drops the body of the dead boy , still in shock the mother and daughter watched and Belle says “ what the fuck are you looking at slaves”. Both mother and Leanne went back to work and with Leanne have a tear in her eys as she knew her kind caring sister is now gone.

Dawn walks in and saw the boy dead on the ground not far from her girlfriend and walks over to see tears in Leanne eyes and Dawn asks “ you like the Belle now?”. Leanne says “ you evil fucking vampire bitch you have turned a nice caring and loving girl to this evil creature”. Leanne was smack in the back of the head by Belle and fell down in pain.

Belle says “ you ever speak that way to her again I will fucking kill you do you understand me slave”. Leanne says “ yes madam mistress”. Belle says “ fucking get up and get back to work now slave”. Leanne get up in pain and begins her work. Two vampires left the kitchen area and saw the minions arrive to take the dead body of the boy.

Belle asks “ where are we going now babe?”. Dawn says “ we are heading towards the palace/nest and you will meet my sister”. Belle says “ well you met my fucking pathetic sister”. Dawn says “ yeah I know she was very cruel to my sister and her mate at school when they were humans there”. Belle say “ yeah I help my princess and mistress alot”.

Dawn says “ I was told you were such and sweet innocent girl at school and would help anyone that needed help”. Belle says “ yeah I was until my fucking pathetic sister became mean to anyone I ever help I like doing this to at school the day we attack the schools I was really fucking scared and I got away with my mother and now I am a vampire”.

Dawn kisses Belle's lips and says “ I was not going to make you a vampire I was going make you a slave with your sister and when your sister beg I thought ok and when I heard from my sister what happen to you at school it was the same way for me I was the slayer's sister and when the harvest happen and Buffy went missing mom I left for Los Angeles”.

Belle says “ you have always been known as the slayer's sister and now your a vampire and so is your sister now too”. Dawn says “ yes when Buffy was capture the master decide to make her a vampire and a female master one and when my sister drank the blood of a ancestor that killed the oringnal vampire Buffy became queen of the vampires”.

Belle says “ your the princess of vampires now”. Dawn says “ yes and your a vampire now and evil like me”. Belle says “ I love being reborn as a vampire now and the fact I am evil too”. Vampire were soon at the palace/nest the former Sunnydale high school Dawn walks in and see some human painting the school like a vampire palace.

A girl name Nadia was cleaning the around the main painters and saw the vampires walk in and stops the let them pass and Nadia says “ no not you you cant be a vampire”. Belle says “ you talking about me human”. Nadia says “ yes madam mistress I am talking about you Belle we were supsoe to be escape here in Sunnydale”.

Belle looks at her and keeps walking and Nadia says “ you are no longer the girl I knew when we grew up as best friends the sweet girl that was my best friend is dead”'. Belle turns around and walks back to her and says “ the days of sweet innocent girl that helps pathetic bitches I help before”. Dawn asks “ babe do you want end the last of humanity”.

Belle says “ what turn her into a vampire and she will be my child”. Dawn asks “ was this girl like you at school?”. Belle says “ Nadia and I were always together at school Nadia always help me at school but Leanne always made her life hell at my house”. Dawn says “ make her your childe Babe”. Nadia was now scared at Dawn said to Belle.

Belle walks over and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Nadia's neck and began drinking her blood and Belle stops and retrcts her fangs and slits her wrist and and make Nadia drink her vampire blood and Nadia drank it and soon Nadia Body began to die and soon Nadia will be reborn as a vampire with Belle as her sire.

Dawn click her fingers and minions appear and asks “ you want us princess”. Dawn says “ yes I want you take this girl so Nadia can be reborn as a vampire”. Minion says “ yes princess”. Minions took Nadia to a room so that Nadia canbe reborn as a vampire and Belle and Dawn continued to the throne room area and they saw Leeza looking after slaves.

Soon Belle and Dawn arrived at the throne room and saw Leena and Buffy they were feeding on some humans which include men, women, boys and girls. Mia was feeding on human boy and saw Dawn and Belle and Mia says “ hello princess I see you have a new vampire”. Dawn says “ this my girlfriend and childe Belle”. Buffy dropped a dead girl.

Buffy asks “ you have a childe now Dawn?”. Princess says “ yes Buffy I mader her a vampire soon after Mia made Jade a vampire”. Leena says “ you were going to make her a slave instead”. Dawn says “ I learnt some stuff about her and I decide Belle was better being a vampire and Belle was a good fuck too”. Buffy says “ you had sex with my sister Belle”.

Belle saw her queen and says “ yes my queen we fucked when I was human an it was before I was reborn a vampire”. Buffy asks “ do you love my sister Belle?”. Vampiress says “ yes my queen”. Buffy says “ come closer to me”. There was still humans there and they now evern more scared that there was another two vampres here now.

Belle got closer to her queen and says “ yes my queen”. Buffy put her wrist forward and says “ you wll become a master female vampire and my sister mate”. Belle says “ my queen my girlfriend is my sire too”. Buffy says “ Dawn will still be your sire like Leena is mistress Mia's sire”. Belle says “ yes my queen”. Belle morphs to her game face.

Belle sinks her fangs into her queen's wrist and began drinking her blood and soon retreive her fangs and her body beagn to change a little more and her breasts became bigger and her body was now more stronger and was now happy Belle was now a master female vampire to celebrate Belle walks over to human girl and sinks her fangs into the girls neck.

Belle began drinking the girls blood and soon she was drained and dead and Buffy says “ come sister come and feed on these humans like your mate has. Dawn walks over to the boy and morphs to her game face and puts her fangs into the boy's neck and began drinking his blood and soon was drained and dead all vampires were feeding.

Belle asks “ my queen can we keep one human alive for my child?”. Buffy says “ you have a childe”. Belle says “ yes my queen I was coming in here with my mate and we saw a ex friend of mine”. Mia says “ oh my god your not taking about Nadia are you”. Belle says “ yes I am talking about her I made her a vampire”. Mia says “ you evil fucking bitch”.

Belle says “ I know her father knew about certain things here”. Buffy asks “ what does your childe father do for a living”. Nadia walks in and says “ before we attack the school my father was on his wasy to Washington to request more funding and help of the supernatural cause here”. Buffy says “ you sayig a way to stop the hellmouth”.

Nadia says “ yes my queen if my father suceeeds he will be able to help the watchers and slayer in the destruction of us vampires”. Buffy says “ I will get Spike and Kendra to get him and have him brought here”. Nadia says “ my queen I would be very careful of him”. Dawn says “ Spike will be able to get him and once here he will become a women”.

Nadia walks up to her sire and says “ Sire I am hungry now”. Belle says “ I thought you would be hungry”. Belle grabs a boy and says “ this human will be your first meal”. Nadia says “ yes sire”. Nadia grabs the boy off her sire and morphs to her game face and sinks her fangs and began drinking his blood and soon was drained and dead.

Buffy says “before you go Nadia what is your father to the watcher's council”. Nadia says “ my father has influence of the pastor here before his timely death”. Leena says “ the pastor was food for one of my childe”. Belle says “ if we get her father then we can either kill him or make him a vampire as a woman”.

Nadia says “ I was surpose to leave for slayer training sire”. Belle says “ that was before you became a vampire now”. Nadia says “ yes sire”. Belle says “ I think we might need a slave to help us”. Dawn asks “ which slave are you talking about Babe”. Belle says “ I was thinking of the slave that works in the cleaning crew his name is Nate babe”.

Buffy says “you will go and bring this male human slave here and at the same time I want you to get your new black leather clothing gfor you child”. Belle says “ yes my queen”. Belle and Nadia left to get Nadia's leather clothing and soon the vampires left for the cleaning slaves and Shelly saw Belle and Nadia arrive.

Shelly saw Belle and asks “ mistress what are you doing here?”. Belle replies “ I am after the slave known as Nate he is needed by our queen”. Shelly says “ he is cleaning some of the slave cellls at the moment mistress I think Leena is down there with my child Alexanda”. Belle says “ ok when he is finished I want him to come with me”.

Shelly says “ yes mistress”. As they were waiting a girl was walking in here and saw the vampires and decided to make her way there but she was spotted by Nadia as the new vampire knew the girl as her father sent her to become a slayer, the girl was walking slowly but Nadia made her way toward her and saw behind the slayer a dead vampire.

Nadia was watching the slayer make her way past and says “ sire there is girl trying to get past us and the girl is a slayer recruited by my father”. Belle asks “ you know this slayer?”. Nadia says “ yes sire the girl always stayed at my house and went to christern classes for my princess”. Belle says “ I was at ballet lessons mum made me go”.

Nadia says “ I will go and get her sire”. Belle says “ no lets see what happens when this girl come against me”. Nadia says “of course sire you are a master vampire not like me as a young vampire now”. Belle see the girl and the slayer starts running but with Belle's vampire speed gabs the slayer and says “ you thought you get away from me slayer”.

Slayer replies “ leave me alone you evil vampire bitch”. Belle asks “ why are you here anyway slayer?”. Slayer says “ I am here to get my friend back Nadia”. Belle says “ fine you can see her now Nadia come here”. Belle broke the slayer's legs and then Belle says “ you feed on her now”. Nadia comes over and see her ex friend and Slayer says “ no”.

Nadia saw her friend the slayer and walks over to her and says “ you seem scared of me slayer now I am a vampire and where is my father”. Slayer was still hurting form her broken legs and says “ I have no idea where your father is you vampie bitch”. Nadia says “ you seem to understand what my sire has done to me”.

Slayer says “ you were my friend and now your evil vampire”. Nadia says “ I have changed from being the sweet innocent girl and to now being a vampire the reason was my sire was same as me and now she is a master female vampire and girlfriend of princess of the vampire”. The slayer says “ you have ex slayers as vampire”.

Belle says “ yes we do have vampire who were slayer that are now vampires you loyality seem to becoming to question slayer”. The slayer says “ I was sent here beside to find Nadia but find which slayer have change into vampires”. Belle and Nadia saw Dawn walks in and Dawn was wonder the slayer was dead now.

Dawn says “ there is a few slayer who are now vampires and quite happy they are on the side that now rules Sunnydale and how many time have you been warned that Sunnydale is a vampire town now”. Slayer replies “ your the sister of most famous vampire slayer Buffy Summers”.

Dawn says “ that was true until her death by a vampire master”. Slayer says “ Buffy is dead”. Belle says “ no Buffy like Dawn here have been reborn as vampires”. Dawn says “ you were sent here to see how many female master vampire there is and you have understand slayer that there is vampire princess and a queen vampire”.

Slayer says “ I understand that when I was caught so easy by your vampires”. Dawn asks “ which vampire did capture”. Tahlia and Elana walks in and says “ it was us mistress”. Dawn says “ you have done well to capture this slayer she was one of the best in Europe and was going to help my sister before she was reborn as a vampire”.

Elana says “ mistress this slayer didn't expect the two of us come after”. Dawn says “ I think you want to be capture Sianna”. The slayer says “ you finally notice me vampire”. Dawn says “to be capture by vampire that easy Sianna mean you are scared of the vampire take over the world”.

Sianna says “yes I am scared I know I have a job to slay vampires but the turn of vampires is coming”. Dawn says “ it seem my mate has broken your legs but I am giving you a chance you were surpose to be killed now but I sense you might be better as a vampire”. Then the slayer worked it out what happen to Buffy and knew what Dawn was.

Sianna says “ you can sense this on me then I have worked it out your the princess of the vampires and your sister Buffy is the queen of the vampires”. Dawn says “ you are very good Sianna, Elena have you ever sire a child yet”. Elana replies “ no my princess”. Dawn says “ make this slayer a vampire now”.

Elana says “ yes my princess”. Elena walks over to the slayer and morphs her game face sinks her fangs into Sianna's neck and drinks her blood and soon Sienna was near death Elana slits her wrist and make Sianna drink her vampire blood and soon Sienna human body dies and soon will be reborn as vampire and her legs will fix her self.

Dawn orders the minions take the former slayer away so she can reborn as a vampire. Minions took the new vampire away and soon will be reborn a vampire and Belle was watching what was going on there and soon kisses her mate and Dawn knew that Belle was the right female for her now she was a vampire princess now.

Belle says “ babe I was shock you knew she was scared the fact we are now getting more powerful”. Belle left with Nadia and they were walking past and saw Shelly and Leeza looking after some slave and Shelly says “ mistress we will be finished very soon”. Belle says “ good when finished they are head back to their cells for the night”.

Carl says “ excuse me madam mistress I was told that I could head head home to my house”. Shelly says “ that was the plan by our queen mistress”. Belle says “ fine you humans can go home after you have tags put on your ankles”. Shelly says “ mistress I know this human has been processed and tag”.

Belle asks “ for food or as a worker”. Shelly replies “ as a worker mistress”. Belle says “ tomorrow slave you will report to vampire employment and we will see if you will keep your job now”. Carl says “ yes madam mistress”. Shelly walks over to Belle and asks “
mistress I didn't know we have now vampire employment section”.

Belle replies “it was done by mate's sister princess Leena”. Shelly says “ mistress if it was decide by my sire then the human slave will need to vampire employment section”. Belle knew about the vampire employment section to the vampire but to the human it was the vampire slave are for humans.

Belle was on her way with Nadia over to the new police and slave holding centre for humans that revolted against the vampires since their take over were sent to the police station new cells men are put with other men and women are put into same cell with women but as the vampire call it the cattle pen Belle was takiing Nadia over there to see a slave.

Soon the vampire arrived where they were heading Leanne was with her mother cooking the meals and when the head cheff says “ we have two vampire coming down to check the area out”. Mother says “ we have vampire coming now but why we are keep our quota”. Cheff says “ you have get used they come at anytime I lost four workers before you two came”.

Mother notice one of the vampire it was her daughter Belle and saw the other vampire and it was Nadia. Belle walks up and says “ you slave are you keeping up your quota”. Cheff says “ yes madam mistress”. Belle says “ I am sending down some new slaves for you help witth the work”. Cheff says “ thank you madam mistress but what is the catch”.

Belle says “ I want this slave here”. ( pointing to Leanne). Cheff looked at Leanne and says “ yes madam mistress you heard the madam mistress Leanne”. Young slave girl looked at the chef and her mother, Leanne moved away from her spot and walked over to her vampire sister and Leanne says “ you wanted me madam mistress”.

Belle says “ I was told by my girlfriend that sister are best things in the world”. Leanne says “ until you become a vampire”. Belle says “ you were a bitch but I understand now and I am going to make you feel better about being a vampire”. Belle morphs to her game face and puts her fangs into Leanne neck and begins drinking her blood soon Leanne was near death.

Belle slits her wrist and makes Leanne drink her vampire bood and soon Leanne body begins to shut down and die and will be reborn as a vampire with her younger sister as her sire now. Belle looks at her mother and says “ your surprised I made her a vampire the diffrence is Leanne will have to obey me as I am her sire now and you're still a human”.

Nadia asks “ sire we are now going to see the police comisoner here Ann?”. Belle says “ of course we need to tell her about your father then”. Nadia replies “ sire once my father had found out I am a vampire he will not be impress and now his slayer Sienna he corrupted is now a vampire will need to get another slayer after us”. Belle says “ all slayers will die”.

Mother saw the minions take Leanne to a room so she can be reborn as a vampire soon the new slaves arrive it was a boy and a girl, the girl name Courtney says “ hello we have been sent from the vampire employment section to help you here”. Chef asks “ do you have any cooking expreince?”. Belle knew that Courtney was good cook and might replace him.

Courtney says “ yes I was a chef before the takeover by the vampires and this boy here Jordon he was a waiter at the restaurant I worked at”. Cheff asks “ Jordon are you willing to help here?”. Jordon replies “ yes sir I will help anyway I can in what ever you want”. Mother asks “ you seem scared for some reason?”.

Jordon replies “ I knew your daughter Belle before she became a vampire”. Mother says “ my name Raylene please call me that here as we are all slaves to the vampires now”. Jordon says “ I have been told your daughter has become very evil now”. Young boy wanted to tell her how Belle was such innocent girl like Sonya.

Raylene says “ yes since Belle became a vampire she has become very evil and we humans are consider just food to her now”. Courtney says “ like most vampires around here now and especailly the female ones”. Jordon says “ all the vampires are female your lucky you are female as well that goes for you and the fact I am a male your lucky as they hate me”.

Raylene says “ you can by cleaning the floor and will then go to male cattle area and get there plates and beware of the vampire if you see them call them madam mistress”. Jordon says “ ok”. Jordon clean the floor then left for the male cattle area. Belle was in the comisoner office and Nadia was inform her about her father and soon.

Ann says “ I will get my forces to look for your father as he will consider a serious criminal here in Sunnydale”. Nadia says “ thank you mistress”. Belle says “ now you have got your ex father information out now I need you to go and see Jade about a few things and you can go anywhere you want now your a vampire”.

Nadia says “ thank you sire and where are you going?”. Belle says “ I am going down to see a new vampire”. Sonya walks in and says “ mom I have seen a slave I knew at school before being transferred to Sunndale girls high”. Ann asks “ who is this slave baby girl?”. Sonya replies “ his name is Jordon he used to work at Gamarl restraunt same as the chef”.

Belle says “ he was sent by the slave employment centre”. Sonya asks '' you don't remember him at school mistress”. Belle sys “ no I cant remember him”. Sonya says “ he was that fucking hunk and worked on weekend casue his family was poor but now is a stupid human male”. Belle says “ I remember him now I didn't reconise him in his slave clothes”.

Sonya says “ you think he might better as a vampire and a female one”. Belle says “ Jordon came wth a female known as Courtney” Sonya says “ she was main chef of the restaurant area of Sunnydale before our take over”. Belle says “ I never got to that restraunt it doesn't matter anymore as all humans anywhere are my food now”. Sonya smiles at Belle.

Belle left and walked down to a room and saw Leanne and now was awake and saw her sire says “ hello sire”. Belle says “ you seem to be awake now as a vampire”. Leanne says “ yes sire and I am hungry”. Belle says “ before you feed I want know what is the chef like down there with Raylene and you before you became a vampire”.

Leanne replies “ well sire I think he male pig I think a female chef would be better”. Belle says “ well we might have your first feed the chef and male known as Jordon, Sonya tell me that he was very poor male”. Leanne says “ what Soyna told me sire he was poor and needed to survive”. Belle says “ we might need mistress Gemma here soon”.

Leanne asks “ why would you need mistress Gemma for sire”. Belle says “ Jordon would make a great woman and a vampire that will help him from being poor”. Belle says “ I will contact my mate and hopefully mistress Gemma will come here soon”. Leanne says “ I have notice I have a tattoo on my right upper arm and my naval has been peirced”.

Belle says “ your tattoo on your upper arm mean your member of the vampire queen like mine”. Leanne says “ your the mate to the princess sire”. Belle says “ yes now get dress in your black leather clothing”. Leanne says “yes sire”. Leanne got dressed in black leather clothng like all vampires and soon was on her way with her sire to the kitchen.

Belle walks in and says “ everything is going ok here”. Raylene says “ yes madam mistress”. Belle says “ good now male cheff you seem be very good at slacking as I was told by my childe you are fucking lazy male”. Chef says “ no madam mistress I do my side of work”. Belle look very angry at as Belle morphs to her game face

Belle asks “ slave Courtney does he do the same amount of work as you don't fucking lie?”. Courtney knew not lie at the vampire cause it would cause the death of her and Raylene was scared the fact the vampires were both her daughter but the fact now was that Belle was now so evil now, Belle return back to her human form.

Courtney says “ no madam mistress he does not do his share of the work”. Leanne walks in and says “ I told you sire that this human slave didn't do his work here”. The cheff says “ you fucking evil vampire bitch before you became a vampire you would have not done that”. Belle replies “ my childe is always better as a vampire like me”.

Leanne walks over to him and grabs him and asks “ did you call me a fucking evil vampire bitch”. Chef says “ yes I did”. Leanne looked at her sire and Belles nod. Leanne morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into his neck and began drinking his blood and soon he was drain dry and dead. Leanne drops his dead body.

Belle says “ Courtney you are now head chef here and I will send some more slaves here for you”. Courtney says “yes madam mistress”. Soon Jordon was back with some dishes and other stuff from the human cattle pens and Belle says “ your the famous Jordon both my childe and another vampire is talking about”.

Jordon says “ yes madam mistress I was with you at Sunnydale high school before your move to Sunnydale girls high”. Belle says “ I remember now you were dating a cheerleader and it was not one of my childe's cheerleader”. Belle was curious that he was dating a cheerleader and knew it was not from her childe's cheerleading squad.

Leanne says “ sire I think it was from a cheerleader known as Anya before she went goth”. Belle asks “ you were dating a varsity cheerleader?”. Jordon says “ yes madam mistress I did date Anya she was around when Faith, Kylie and Harmony”. Belle says “ Harmony was killed by a vampire and that when Anya got scared”.

Jordon says “ yes madam mistress she was also training to become a slayer and told me before staying here in Sunnydale Anya told me that she was a vengence demon but lost her powers when a watcher name Giles destroyed her necklace”. Belle says “ I will see if this is true you will accompany us back to the palace”.

Nadia comes back and had two slaves both men and says “ they have come from vampire employment centre”. Belle says “Courtney these slaves are known as Jay and Kelvin they are here to replace the chef and this slave here who is going back to the palace”. Courtney says “ yes madam mistress”.

Vampires left taking Jordon with them amd Raylene says “ well now both of my daughters are vampires now and why would they be interested in Jordon”. Courtney says “ when he woked at my restraunt he was a poor boy he has paid for all of his schooling and living and I gave him so much work to help him”.

Raylene says “ wow I am surprised we better get back to work or we will end up like him”. They got back to work make the human cattle their food and Jordon was on his way to the palace and was wondering why the vampires were interested in him and soon they arrived at the palace and soon was put in cell and left there.

Belle, Leanne and Nadia were heading towards the throne room and Belle says “ my queen I would like you to meet my new childe Leanne she is my sister as well”. Buffy says “ come here young vampire”. Leanne walks up and says “ yes my queen”. Buffy asks “ why were you changed into one of my vampires?”.

Leanne answers “ I was a slave working the kitchen that feeds the human cattle I was disapointed that my sire had become a vampire by my princess but now I do understand why my princess made my sire I can see my sire's love for her now and now from my sweet innocent sister but now my sire loves her new life as a vampire now”.

Buffy says “ you will go well as a vampire”. The minion brought in a human it was member of Leanne's cheerleader and says “ Leanne please tell them I am no one specail my mom was no one inportant”. Leanne looks at her says “ your mom is a worker who was important in the supernatural casue and was member of Nadia's father cause”.

Cheerleader says “ I told you that confidence”. Leanne says “ you just a silly dumb cheerleader”. The blonde cheerleader says “ you were one of us then”. Leanne says “ that was my mistake I saw my sister that was innocent and became a evil vampire is now is my sire”. Buffy says “ you can feed on her if you want”.

Leanne says “ thanks my queen”. Leanne morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into her neck and drinks her blood dry and soon she was dead. The minions came in and takes the dead body away and Leanne asks “ if you want my queen I will take some vampires hunt down this woman and bring her here?”.

Buffy says “ yes take Nadia and Sianna with you”. Leanne replies “ yes my queen and when we find this woman”. Buffy says “ bring her here and there is any humans protecting them kill them”. Leanne replies “ yes my queen”. Belle asks “ you are sending both my child and and a former slayer my queen?”.

Buffy says “ yes both Nadia and Sianna know where this woman is and I want Nadia and Leanne get use the fact they are vampire sisters now”. Belle says “ I understand my queen why not send me with them as well”. Buffy says “ your my sister mate and your female master vampire too”.

A slave boy walks in with some blood for Buffy and gives it to her and leaves but hits Belle in the leg as he walks past and hits her her by accident and was leaving Belle grabs the boy and says “ you look familiar slave where have I seen you before”. The boy slave says “ sorry madam mistress I was clumsy”.

Belle says “ I was not concern you hit me slave but where have I seen you before now”. The slave boy says “ I was one of the people you used help at school my father was in charge of a factory that looked after making clothing”. Belles says “ I remember now your father own a leather clothing factory and it now run by us for our clothing now”.

The boy slave “ yes madam mistress”. Belle asks “ who looks after for us now”. The boy slave says “no one madam mistress”. Belle says “ the factory make our clothing and there is no one to look after it”. The boy slave replies “ yes madam mistress”. Belle says “ my queen I think our leather clothing factory could have slayers and maybe Nadia father there”.

Buffy says “ you could be right Belle”. Gemma and Clarrissa walks in and see the human slave being held by a vampire and Belle asks “ Clarissa your days of dealing this supernatural people could they us a place which is under our control?”. Clarissa says “ if you are talking about Ethan then mistress yes”. Nadia asks “ you know my father then?”.

Clarissa replies “ yes before my days as a watcher when I was quite a evil person then I was sent the watcher school and became a watcher I was then sent here to Sunnydale to look after the slayers”. Nadia says “ oh my god your Rupert Giles but you were a man”. Nadia was shocked that the vampire witch was the watcher Giles and now a female.

Clarrisa says “ yuck to think I was that gender I am now a vampire witch and the daughter of the head vampire witch and female master vampire Jenny”. Buffy says “ you are telling me this supernatural person who want destroy my control is Ethan”. Clarissa says “ it seems that way my queen”.

Tahlia says “ if you want my queen I will head to the leather factory”. Clarrisa replies “ since you were a former slayer before becoming a vampire”. Tahlia says “ if mistress Belle is right that the slayer and supernatural cause are uing that factory we should go there”. Buffy looked at Leanne.

Buffy says “ Leanne you will still hunt that woman with Nadia and Sianna and Tahlia you will head with Belle and Elana”. Willow says “ you know if Ethan know we are coming my queen he will escape”. Belle asks “ slave who are you to this human known as Ethan”. The boy slave replies “ he is my father and mentor Madam mistress”.

Willow says “ you were not caught you sent here as a spy for him”. Faith walks in and says “ we have lost some vampires including Sarah”. Buffy says “ this will be Ethan's work”. Faith asks “ Clarissa have I fought Ethan before?”. Clarissa knew that Faith and Buffy did fight Ethan when they were slayers.

Clarissa says “ yes you both have fought him amd would include mistress Kennedy who is Los Angeles with Darla and master Spike and mistress Kendra”. Belle says “ make this boy slave a female and a vampire and she can help hunt down this Ethan with us”. Buffy was happy what her sister's mate had said about the boy.

Buffy says “ I like that idea a lot Belle , Gemma or Clarissa will turn him to a female then Dawn will make her a vampire”. Belle was happy the vampire queen was happy with her idea and the fact her mate will make this pathetic male a female vampire and Clarissa know Ethan is upto something and does involve Quinton Travis at all.

Belle replies “ yes my queen”. Gemma and Clarissa began chanting and the boy began to change into a female and notice his penis disapearing being replaced with a clit and vagina and soon she notice her breasts growing and her long hair and soon the slave boy was now a girl and looked scared now as once a boy but now a female.

Dawn walks over and morphs to game face sinks her fangs into her neck and began drinking her blood and soon near death Dawn slits her wrist and the girl began drink Dawn's vampire blood and soon the girl will be reborn as a vampire. Buffy says “ minions take this new vampire and let her be reborn into a vampire”.

Minions says “ yes mistress”. The minions took the new vampire down to the room so she can be reborn as a vampire. Willow asks “ who will be going to attack this human my queen”. Clarissa replies “ this human as you call him mistress but he has dangled in the dark arts of magic”.

Willow says “ he is interested in demons like Anya before when she was a vegence demon”. Belle says “ your telling me that Anya was a vengence demon”. Clarissa says “ yes before her necklae was destoyed by me and the time before the master made our queen who she is now”.

Belle says “ there is a human in our cell here in the palace and was dating her when she was a cheerleader”. Faith replies “ I remember him his name was Jordon he was realy poor he lived by himself after the death of his parents by Glory and queen destroyed her”. Belle asks “ why would he ask his girlfriend for vegence”.

Buffy says “ Anya only help women like us”. Belle says “ if I had her I would have asked for extiction of men”. Dawn walks over to her mate and says “ babe with us in control now as female vampires we will get rid of them but they are food and slaves for us”. Belle kisses her mate and both vampires morph to their game face.

Belle says “ after we attack the factory my queen can I interrogate the human known as Jordon and then make him a female vampire”. Buffy says “ you can do it now and Clarrisa you will turn him and then bring her here”. Belle asks “ who will make her a vampire my queen”. Buffy says “ I will make her a vampire and she will become a princess as well”.

Dawn says “ we have already got Leena”. Buffy felt something was wrong and had this feeeling Leena was dead now and knew Leena was killed by Ethan soon that Ethan was on his way to see Buffy and her vampire and Buffy knew Ethan was after something from her as Darla had told her from Wolfman and Hart which now in Buff's control now.

Buffy says “ not anymore I have belief that she is dead executed by Ethan and his supernatural cult”. Mia walks in and says “ my queen we have lost my mate she was killed by a slayer name Angela Helsing”. Buffy says “ no she has come out of retirement and now killed my sister”.

up
9 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos