Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 13.

Printer-friendly version

Dawn says “ the thing is you felt her being killed with your vampire powers it means your devloping into a powerful vampire now my sister”. Willow says “ you know what will be good if Angela is turn into a vampire and she could help in attack on Ethan”. Buffy knew at her at watcher acadmey about the retired slayer.

Buffy says “ good you, Faith, Gemma, Mia and Belle will go after her and when you have her bring her back here and we will turn her into a vampire”. Mia says “ my queen can I turn her into a vampire I want control the bitch”. Buffy says “ but I want her done here”. Belle asks “ the human boy she will still become your new sister my queen”.

Buffy says “ before you Belle I want you and Dawn to follow me”. Belle replies “ yes my queen”. Dawn and Belle folowed Buffy down a room and into a special area of Buffy's room and Buffy says “ my powers are growing and I want Dawn to drink this as well you will become more powerful and will become like me, Clarissa, Gemma and soon Belle”.

Dawn asks “ how will I become like you Buffy?”. Belle was also confused how she was going to become like Gemma, Clarissa and her queen. Buffy says “ you will drink this formula and will make you like me Clarissa and Gemma and Belle you will become more poweful then Gemma and no we are not getting rid of her and she is Willow's mate”.

Belle asks “ why me my queen?”. Buffy replies “ you are the mate of vampire princess and the fact Dawn is my sister by blood and the sad death of Leena”. Belle says “ I understand my queen”. Buffy gives Dawn and Belle the formula and both vampire drank the formula, Bufy says “ your powers will begin come in the next few hours”.

Then Dawn and Belle left soon as they were around the corner both vampires were kissing and Belle had her hand down Dawn's leather skirt fingering her clit and then her vagina. Dawn says “ you horny vampire”. Belle says “ you are really horny fucking vampire princess with powers now”.

Vampires came back and soon and saw a new vampire waking it up as it was the boy slave now as a vampire and Dawn saw the girls and says “ you seem a wake now”. The new vampire says “ yes sire and mistress”. Dawn says “ you will get dressed and we will let you feed soon”. Vampire girl says “ thank you sire”.

Dawn asks “we have not a name for you yet?”. Belle replies “ we could givve her a nice name but she might have one herself now since becoming a female and a vampire now”. The girl answers “ I would love to be called Mylee mistress and sire”. Dawn says “ then Mylee is your name then you come up and see the queen once you are dressed”.

Mylee says “ yes sire”. Mylee left with her sire and mistress and got dressed and they went back to the throne room where Buffy was in there with Clarissa and Jenny as Gemma and Willow were making love again. Buffy asks “ this was the boy and son of Ethan?”. Miley replies “ yes my queen I was the son of the male known as Ethan”.

Clarissa walks down and says “ you look better in black leather and a vampire now compared to what you were before a stupid human male”. New vampiress replies “ thank you I am here to serve my queen”. A minion brought up a slave that was in the same area as Mylee before she became a vampire and female.

Mylee notice the boy slave straight away and looked at her queen and says “ my queen that boy is a friend of mine we have been school friends fo years”. Buffy asks “ why is the boy so interested to you now?”. Clarissa walks over to the boy and looks at him and says “ my queen this boy has been design by Ethan to keep an eye on his son all the time”.

Buffy asks “ slave were you the bodyguard of the son of Ethan”. Slave says “ yes madam mistress I was paid to be hs friend and make his life a lot confortable”. Buffy asks “ you were paid to look after his son why is that”. Slave replies “ Ethan knew that his son would not have any friends so I was told to look after him”.

Buffy says “ well then Mylee feed on him”. Vampiress walks over to her so call friend and says “ my father paid you to look after me”. Slave says “ holly fuck they made you a vampire and female”. Mylee says “ yes and you were never my friend at school and now you will die”. Mylee morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into the slave's neck .

Mylee then begins drinking his blood and soon the male slave was drained and dead, Miley changes back into her human face and went back near her sire and saw the minions take away the dead slave. Buffy says “ we need to find away to get this Ethan here”. Clarissa says “ Ethan has always wanted to get back at me my queen”. Buffy was now curious.

Mylee looks at Clarisssa and says “ oh my god you were Rupert Giles and like me you have become a vampire and a female”. Clarissa says “ yes I was transfromed by my mother who was my girlfriend into a female then my mother made me a vampire and had my age regressed and I am also a vampire witch like my sister and mother”.

Mylee was stunned and says “ my father would be hiding some where not far from here my queen if he has got some slayers here they would not be working for watchers council they would be here working for him in some evil way”.Jenny walks in and says “ only way would be to conveet him to a female drain his powers and make him a vampire”.

Clarissa replies “ mom we should not under estimate him as he will be trying everything to attack us as we are a vampires against him”. Jenny replies “ I understand that Clarissa he has somethig against the watcher Giles but he is now dead now and has no idea that the former watcher known as Giles has change now into a female vampire now”.

Clarissa replies “ to think I was that digusting gender”. Buffy says “ we will plan our attck againt him soon we have the slayer known as Angela now we have her as our prisoner now and soon we will go after the male human known as Ethan”. Minions walk in the throne room with a human male and asks “ you are looking for me your majesty?”.

Buffy answers “ your the human known as Ethan”. Male says “ you could say that your majesty we seem to have same things in common your majesty”. Buffy asks “ what would that be than?”. Ethan replies “ the power over the humans”. Willow says “ humans are food to us and some are good to become a vampires”.

Ethan says “ your problem is the watcher council and their slayers”. Willow says “ we will soon get rid of the watcher council”. Clarissa was not far from her mother and Ethan former son now a female vampire was with her sire and Belle was with her mate siting there and Ethan notice and felt the power of the master female vampires near their queen”.

Ethan says “ that is where I could come in handy as I know you have taken over Wolfman and Hart in Los Angeles and you have drained a watcher that give you the power to be in sunlight and I have notice that Rupert Giles has disapeared from here maybe scared of what has happen here ever since he failed in the harvest of the master”.

Buffy replies “ that was a very great day for the vampire race and soon the beginning end of male vampire only as minions and now the age of only female vampires ruling earth”. Etan says “ your majesty all I want is control of Wolfman and Hart”. Buffy says “ I have a master female vampire there by the name of Darla looking after that now”.

Ethan replies “ I know your majesty Wolfman and Hart were into dark side of magic including demons and that”. Clarissa says “ that would include the vengence demon Anya”. Ethan says “ yes it would include her as well”. Clarissa replies “ the necklace of the vengence demon was destroyed by Rupert Giles and disposed of”.

Ethan says “ not really Wolfman and Hart have it now and could be very dangerous to anyone”. Clarissa asks “ what make you certain that you will not use it agianst us vampires”. Ethan says “ I will not use it agianst you vampires”. Clarissa says “ my queen this human can't be trusted at anytime”. Buffy says “ I am unsure about you Ethan”.

Jenny says “ we could make him a woman and then he will need to be controled by some one”. Mylee says “ I would love to sire him my queen”. Ethan says “ I came here under a peace accordance and now you have vampires that want to kill me or make me a female vampire”. Buffy responds “ you sent a fucking spy here your son”.

Ethan says “ my son was sent here as a spy so I could get to know about you your majesty”. Mylee replies “ my queen he wanted to know about the veangence demon necklace so he could use it agianst us”. Buffy says “ you see Mr Ethan I know the fact about you now the fact is you want the demon veangence necklace for your self”. Ethan was shocked.

Ethan asks “ how did you know and where is my son?”. Buffy answers “ the vampire not far from you is your son and that how I knew what you were after”. Ethan looks at the vampiress know as Mylee and says “ you made him a female vampire what happen to your friend that was with”. Mylee answers “ he was fucking nice as I fed from him”.

Buffy says “ Jenny begin turning him into a woman”. Jenny says “ yes my queen Clarissa would you like to join in on this as well”. Clarissa says “ yes mom it would be nice turn hm into a woman after years of humilation from him”. Ethan says “ I have finaly work it out Rupert Giles didn't runaway he became you a female vampire witch and young too”.

Dawn says “ before you make him a woman maybe I want to feed on his blood first”. Vampire princess walks over to Ethan and morphs to her game face and walks behind him and puts her fangs into Ethan's neck and begins to drink his blood. Dawn stops and removes her fangs and says “ once he got the vengence necklace he was going to kill all of us”.

Ethan was feeling the pain from Dawn's bite on his neck and says “ you have learnt your powers princess as the former key to Glory ultimate conquest before the harvest and now you have learnt once you drink a human you will know everything about them”. Dawn laughs and replies “ you stupid fucking human I was given my powers by my sister”.

Ethan asks “ you are a full vampire with powers?”. Dawn replies “ yes you will understand your gender will replaced by female in certain area and now you will become a woman and then you will become a vampire under my childe Miley but make things better your mind will be erased and you will be regressed in age to a young 23 year old female vampire”.

Ethan says “ please my mind has been full of supernatural information”. Dawn says “ tough fucking shit you will loose the information you have gained and now you be controled by your son you may begin Jenny and Clarissa”. Jenny says “ yes princess”. Jenny and Clarissa begin to change Ethan into a woman soon was female Jenny reduced her age.

Mylee walks over and sinks her fangs into female version of Ethan and begins drinking her blood and soon was near death Mylee removed her fangs and soon slits her wrsit and lets the female version of Ethan drink her vampire blood and soon she was begins to be reborn as a vampire and Gemma wipes her mind clear and gives her female thoughts and name Kara.

Kara was taken away at the same time Angela Van Helsing arrives capture by Leanne, Nadia and Jade, Angella was taken to the main throne room and Angella says “ you got to be fucking kidding Buffy Summer your the vampire queen”. Buffy says “ why are surprised slayer that I am queen of the vampire”. Angella asks “ what are you going to do with me?”.

Buffy says “ simple we are going to kill you”. Angela says “ I thought you would make me a vampire”. Buffy replies“ why would you think that for your honour is kill vampire and the fact you killed my sister Leena make you due for death against vampire crown”. Angela says “ I am sick and tired of killing vampires now I went retirement until you death”.

Buffy says “ you are blaming me for my untimely death or my life reborn as a vampaire as you are coming out of retirement, Kendra is now a vampire and so is Kennedy a vampire , and other slayers have become vampires why should you become a vampire”. Angela says “ my knowledge of the vampire council as their main slayer at the time”.

Buffy replies “ the watcher's council will destroyed sooner or later”. Angela says “ you were a former slayer they did make you loose your slayer strength”. Buffy says “ the watcher Rupert Giles was told”. Angella replies “ I understand that now but if I was to become a vampire I will help you destroy the watcher's council”.

Buffy says “ anyway you look at it you will die or be reborn as a vampire I will make my decision soon minion take the slayer to a cell and feed her”. Dawn says “ she would make a great vampire as well sis”. Buffy says “ I know but I need her to swet on this for a while”. Dawn asks “ what about the human known as Jordon who is in our cells?'.

Buffy replies “ I forgot about him sis I want him as our new vampire sister”. Dawn says “ it can be done he could become a female and a vampire princess”. Belle says “ my queen at school Jordon was a poor student and works for the slaves main chef”. Buffy asks “ Leanne the slave cook why is she down there anyway”.

Leanne replies “ beside her there is a woman slave that was mine and my sire's mother my queen”. Buffy asks “ when you were with Jade and Nadia did you find any other cook beside the one we have have as slaves”. Buffy seemm interesteed in what Leanne was saying and Leanne was wondering why would her queen be interested in Courtney.

Leanne replies “ of course my queen we saw a few there a male chef name Dallas he works at the local restraunt not as popular of the slave courtney”. Buffy says “ Leanne I want you to bring Courtnrey up here to the throne room and Jade I want you to take Mylee with you and get the chef known as Dallas”.

Mylee says “ my queen the human known as Dallas is in the slave area working as a painter for the slave contruction crew”. Buffy says “ is that where you were before your move before your reborn as a vampire Mylee”. Vampiress says “ yes my queen”. Buffy says “ then Mylee you will take the human known as Dallas bring him back here”.

Mylee replies “ yes my queen”. Mylee left as well when Angela van Helsing was taken down to the cell and soon she was eating when she saw a male human brougt in he was covered in paint and Angela knew it the chef known as Dallas he was on his way to see Buffy and her vampires. Belle came past and asks “ why be a vampire slayer?”.

Angela says “ my great grandfather was a slayer he was a professor years ago he help Johnthan Harker and other get Dracula”. Belle replies “ I thought that was just a tale until we took over this city or town and made vampires as rulers here I didn't know my queen was a slayer until the harvest and we were told there was no such thing as vampires”.

Angela says “ well now your a vampire”. Belle says “ I was very timid girl at school my friends knew I was the girl that would help anyone until a few days ago when my girlfriend and mate made me a vampire and I love being so evil now”. Angela says “ you would now it in your blood and gene”. Gemma and says “ come we need head back up Belle”.

In the throne room was Dallas and Courtney, Buffy says “ hello slaves”. Dallas says “ hello madam mistresss”. Buffy replies “ you would know each other as chefs”. Courtney says “ I am sorry madam mistress I didn't know”. Buffy says “ it doesn't matter Dallas you will replace Courtney as slave chef now for the feeding of the slaves in the cattle pen”.

Dallas answers “ yes madam mistress thank you”. Courtney asks “ what will happen to me madam mistress?”. Buffy says “ you were a very good chef around here and I dont like you as a slave”. Courtney replies “ thank you madam mistress”. Buffy says “ Dallas you will folow that minion and get your new slave clothes and then head for new position as chef”.

Dawn asks “ we want to know about Jordan your former employer?”. Courtney was about to speak and saw Belle come back in and sit next to Dawn and grab her hand as Belle knew now she was a lesbian now and loved the fact she was and felt her new powers coming as the mate of a vampire princess Belle now had a tattoo in her back like Buffy and Dawn.

Courtney replies “ all I knew he was poor and I gave him a job working at my restaurant in main town before the vampire take over”. Dawn asks “ you were sent down as slave in the police and cattle holding centre by a vampire am I correct”. Courtney says “ yes madam mistress I was there when a vampire killed the last male chef there”.

Belle replies “ babe that would have been my child Leanne when she fed on him as her first meal”. Dawn asks “ you see very disgusted in him when you spoke of him?”. Courtney says “ well madam mistress I am a lesbian I think men are a disguting gender in a way I am happy that female vampires have taken over Sunnydale”. Buffy was happy.

Buffy asks “ did you ever go to Sunnydale high school?”. Courtney says “ yes madam mistress and I was there at the night of the Harvest when you and madam mistress Faith were slayng those vampires and I saw you get captured by the vampires”. Buffy says “ that was the best day of my life now I am now queen of tte vampire and I hate men now”.

Courtney says “ I hate men too madam mistress”. Belle asks “ then why did you help Jordon”. Courtney says “ he was a member of a old family and after his parents killed by a woman known as Glory”. Dawn says “ I was told she was after me before my sister killed her when she was a slayer and before the master reborn her as a vampire now”.

Courtney says “ he was dating a cheerleader known as Anya”. Buffy says “ human known as Jordon must have the liking for demons and former evil goddess”. Courtney says “ I didn't know about the fact that Anya was former demon”. Clarissa walks in and says “ her veangence necklace was destoyed as we thought but it is in Los Angeles”.

Buffy ask “ you have found that out for me?”. Clarissa replies “ yes my queen and we have found that out by Spike, Darla and Kendra”. Buffy asks “ the vampire known as Jessie?”. Clarissa replies “ the vampire known as Jessie has been slayed by a slayer”. Kara walks in and says “ that would have been Angela my queen”. Buffy asks “ you have fed yet?”.

Kara says “ yes my queen my sire let me have some human”. Buffy says “ good I want you to head to Los Angeles and you will return with that necklace from mistress Darla to her at Sunnydale do you understand me”. Kara replies “ yes my queen”. Buffy says “ good your sire will come with you”. Kara says “ I underastand my queen”.

Mylee arrives and was given her orders from the queen and left with her former father now a vampire and soon the vampire were on their way to Los Angles, Clarissa asks “ you think they will come back with the necklace my queen”. Buffy says “ no I have the neklace here it was sent by Darla and it will be destoyed again by you in front of me”.

Clarissa says “ yes my queen I will destroy the necklace”. Dawn asks “ then why did you send Mylee and Kara to Los Angeles?”. Buffy says “ there is high lot of slayers there and if they are slayed like Jessie we will get rid of Ethan I am hoping that Mylee survives as she will be helping Darla at Wolfman and Hart”. Clarissa asks “ you want Kara dead?”.

Buffy says “ of course Kara or Ethan as she was before becoming a female vampire Ethan was the male that summoned Glory and made my sister the key”. Courtney says “ if it was not for that male known as Ethan Glory would have not been sumoned and Jordaon parents would have been alive”. Belle says “ Jordon's parents bought your restaurant”.

Courtney says “ yes madam mistress”. Buffy asks “ if Glory never came would you have gave Jordon his job?”. Courtney replies “ I was told by his parents madam mistress to give him his job”. Buffy says “your hatered of men is so powerful in you Courtney I have only had one boyfriend he was a vampire with a soul and now has been slayed”.

Courtney asks “ do you still like men in anyway now madam mistress?”. Buffy answers “ of course not human men are disgusting creatures now here in Sunnydale men are slave and there is one male vampire except for minons and at least they know how to obey women”. Courtney says “ I undertand that now and I am happy with your atttitude towards men”.

Dawn whispers “ I think this human lesbian female is flirting with you sis”. Buffy says “ I know your a lesbian and your mate is lesbian as well”. Dawn says “ my sexual prefrence has been towards women more than men for a while and I know that Willow was also a lesbian and I am sure that Kennedy was lesbian before she was reborn a vampire”.

Buffy removes herself from her throne room and walks over to Courtney and says “ were you flirting with me before then”. Courtney whispers “ of course I was madam mistress I like you before you became a vampire and a cheerleader at Sunnydale high here as your palace now”. Buffy says “ you know this school was built over hellmouth”.

Courtney says “ yes I knew that madam mistress I was told that by a libriarian name Rupert Giles that this was built over the hell mouth”. Buffy says “ you seem interested in this but I am unsure why you are not into the supernatural”. Courtney says “ no I am not but the slayer and the girl I like a lot and the day I saw her get caught and was told she died”.

Dawn says “ aww that was so fucking good ,wow I was sad that day as I was told my sister was dead or misssing but I always knew that she was alive but I didn't know my sister was the vampire queen and I am now happy as I am a vampire and a princess”. Buffy says “ I still cant get over the fact you like me”. Courtney says “ no I love you madam msitress”.

Buffy was shocked at the fact that she could finally have a mate like her sister and Buffy walks behind Courtney and says “ you love me so much”. Courtney says “ yes madam mistress”. Buffy says “ stop calling me madam mistress and say my name”. Courtney says “ I love you so much Buffy Summers”. Buffy morphs to her game face.

Buffy sinks her fangs into Courtney's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Courtney was near death and Buffy slits her wrist and lets Courtney drink her blood and Buffy gives Courtney a serum which was given to Dawn and Buffy and Courtney fell and Buffy orders “ minions take her to my room of the palace”. Minion replies “ yes mistress”.

Minions took Courtney to main room of the queen and there Courtney will be reborn as a vampire as well being a female master vampire and mate to the queen of the vampires. Same time Leanne walks in and says “ my queen we have heard news from mistress Darla saying that Kara has been slayed by a slayer from the watchers council”.

Buffy says “ I presume that Mylee is now at Wolfman and Harts office now”. Leanne says “ yes my queen Mylee is at Wolfman and Hart”. Buffy says “ good I want you to bring up new princess to be”. Leanne says “ yes my queen and mistress Mia is relaxing over the death of princess Leena”. Belle asks “ what is Mia doing then Leanne?”.

Leanne replies “ having sex with miss Shelly sire”. Belle replies “ wow I think Mia, Shelly and Leena were not this sweet christen girls as they say they were I might go down and see about this”. Dawn asks “ you seem interested in this babe?”. Belle says “ yes now babe they were these swetet christen girls at school I had help think of their sexual thoughts”.

Dawn says “ maybe Mia was a lesbian”. Belle says “ no she was dating a boy at school a footbal jock”. Buffy says “ maybe she was doing the christern as way of being quiet the fact Mia was a lesbian and did Shelly ever have a boyfriend”. Belle replies “ I am unsure the fact I thought I was bisexual but I know I am a lesbian now”. Dawn says “same here”.

Belle left with her child and Leanne says “ sire I am shock to hear back there that you are a lesbain”. Belle says “ oh come on Leanne did I ever have a boyfriend at school”. Leanne says “ no sire you were always helping humans with their problems”. A boy and a girl escapes and notice one of them was Leena ex boyfriend.

Three boys were escaping form their work details and Leanne grabs one and Belle gets Brax and asks “ where the fuck are you going slave?”. Brax says “ no where madam mistress”. Belle says “ I think you are fucking liar slave”. Courtney walks out the main royal room and says “ all men are fucking liars Belle you shoud know that””.

Belle says “ of course my sis in law”. Leanne says “ mistress I think they were escaping from us”. Courtney says “ most probaly escaping from my mate your queen”. Belle says “ well we know what do with escape slaves”. Belle morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Brax's neck drinks his blood and drains him dry of his blood.

Courtney grabs other boy and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in dink his blood and drains him dry of his blood. Leanne says “ you slave as you can see we have drain your male slave friends who was the one that decided this escape”. Boy slave “ it was boy name Russel”. Belle knew it was Mia's ex boyfriend.

Leanne morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in and drink his blood the boy was drained dry and dead. Buffy was walking at the time Buffy was checking on her new vampire mate when Buffy heard the screams and crack of her vampires drinking the blood of humans, Buffy arrives at where the dead human males were and saw Courtney.

Buffy says “ I heard the scream and crunch as I knew my vampires were feeding”. Leanne says “ my queen we saw these humans escape and mistress Courtney and sire grab these humans”. Buffy replies “ I don't care about the fact these humans escaped as soon or later they would have been food I was heading my room to see my mate”.

Courtney was in her gown only and says “ babe I heard them grab these dead human and once I saw it was Belle and her child and Belle tell me with all slaves with death”. Buffy says “ that is true the death of any slave that escapes”. Courtney walks over to her mate and kisses her lips and says “ you know I am a vampire I want to fuck you silly”.

Buffy says “ fine we will head back to my room and have sex”. Courtney and Buffy left Belle and her childe as they went to see Mia and Shelly and Leanne asks “ sire my queen and mistress Courtney busy for while where are we going?”. Belle says “ we are going to see mistress Mia and miss Shelly”. Leanne says “ miss Shelly doe'n't know I am a vampire”.

Belle reples “ Shelly will know that your a vampire”. Vampires soon arrive at Mia's room and then Belle knoocked on the door and was told to come in Belle and Leanne saw Mia and Shelly naked in bed and Belle says “ I knew you were a fucking lesbian”. Mia says “ of course I am a lesbian I was only at christen studies cause my mother saw me”.

Shelly says “ Mia and I have been dating but was found out by her mother and Mia was sent to bible studies and the day Leena made her a vampire”. Mia replies “ I fell in love with Leena after her reborn into a vammpire”. Leanne says “ I am shocked about that mistress Mia as you were with your boyfriend Russel”. Mia says “ mom made me date him”.

Belle says “ well he made some slaves to escape from here”. Mia asks “ did they escape or caught?”. Belle says “ they were caught and dead you might have known one of the slaves”. Mia ask “ who was the dead slave?”. Belle replies “ it was Leena's ex boyfriend Brax”. Mia asks “ who fed on him?”. Leanne says “ sire fed on him as I did and mistress Courtney”.

Mia replies “ mistress Courtney is that the same slave that was helping the slaves feed at police and slave cattle are”. Belle replies “ my queen changed the slave chef to a male slave name Dallas and now he is looking after the female slaves that are done there”. Shelly asks “ I saw Jordon come in and was put in a cell”.

Belle says “ yes he will our new princess”. Mia replies “ he will make a great princess of the vampire race and why did your child call former slave Courtney mistress”. Leanne says “ mistress Courtney is our queen's new mate”. Mia says “ our queen now has a mate”. Belle says “ yes my mate told me that Courtney is a lesbian and in love with our queen”.

Mia says “ wow you gotta being fucking me but I am happy for her”. Courtney was in middle licking Buffy's vagina and says “ I never thugh I would be licking out the vagina of the girl I have had a such a crush on for a long time”. Buffy says “ you see the tatto that is on my back you have the same tattoo as you like Belle and Dawn are fucking royal”.

Courtney asks “ you are going to make Jordon a female and a vampire?”. Buffy says “ yes Jordon will become a princess and be royal like us”. Courtney says “ I need to head down to the cattle feeding area of police headquarters”. Buffy says “ you want to see if the slaves are doing their job”. Courtney says “ I am unsure about a slave name Raylene babe”.

Buffy asks “ that slave was the mother of Belle and Leanne”. Courtney licks more of Buffy's vagina out and says “ yes I think she could be helping with the escape of the slaves when the food is sent down to them”. Buffy says “ you want Belle to come with you”. Courtney says “ no I would like to take Leanne with me”. Buffy says “ of course”.

Courtney replies “ thank you babe”. Then it was Buffy's turn to lick out Courtney's vagina and soon the moans were coming from her and Courtney says “ fuck I love being a vampire and I have the woman I have always wanted”. Buffy kept licking her vagina and then went up and kissed her breasts and asks “ who do you love bitch?”. With a smile on her face.

Courtney replies “ I love you Buffy Summers the queen of the vampire and now my lover and mate”. Buffy smiles and says “ good now we need to clean up and I will get a mnion to get Leanne so you can head dwon to the slave kitchen and see if you are correct”. Courtney says “ thank babe and if I'm correct”. Minion left get Leanne.

Buffy replies “ lock her up and we will let Belle have fun with her later”. Courtney says “ the slave is the mother of them”. Buffy says “ yeah Leanne was a cheerleader at school with Anya, Faith and Harmony and now she is a vampire under the control her former sweet innocent sister who has become a evil vampire”. Courtney says “ thanks to Dawn”.

Buffy replies “ yes she was innocent girl but as you knew Dawn the key”. Courtney replies “yeah the innocents that were killled”. Buffy says “ I was happy when we destroyed here at the time”. The was a knock at the door Buffy asks “ who is it”. Leanne says “ sorry my queen it is Leanne here”. Buffy says “ wait we are getting ready and you can come in”.

Leanne says “ yes my queen I was asked by a minion to come here as mistress Courtney wanted me here”. Buffy says “ yes mistress Courtney did want you to come to see some slaves”. Leanne says “ yes my queen”. Buffy decided not get dressed yet and was in her gown when Buffy saw Belle walk in her rom and notice Dawn was not far from her.

Leanne saw Courtney walking out in new type of black leather it was the same as her sire and princess Dawn. Leanne asks “ where are we going mistress?”. Courtney says “ down to the police and holding cattle area I want to see a slave name Raylene”. Leanne asks “ you want to talk to my human mother mistress?”. Courtney says “ you think the same as me”.

Leanne says “ yes mistresss when I was human and before sire made me a vampire the human was making sure they escape”. Courtney says “ well we better get on the way to the police station”. Leanne says “ you think we might need Sonya mistress Ann's daughter”. Courtney says “ yes we will get her”. Leanne says “ good it will be nice to see her”.

Courtney smiles and says “ you think Sonya could be your mate”. Leanne says “ yes mistress the fact she was sired by her mother and as you know Ann is our queen's childe”. Courtney says “ I figured that the early vampires were from my mate”. Tiffany walks past with some humans in minion custody they were heading for same place as them.

Leanne says “ like mistress Tiffany she is our queen first vampire”. Courtney says “ I know that Kennedy is Willow's sire and Cassie is Willow's childe same as Cordelia is the child of Cassie who I know are alll master female vampire”. Leanne says “ the watchers council has no idea that there is now 14 female master vampires now”.

Courtney asks “ thas include me as well”. Leanne says “ no mistress that does not incude you sire our queen and princess Dawn”. Courtny says “ if you inclde us that will make it 15 master female vampires”. Leanne says “ mistress Clarissa was the last to become a master female vampire and there is senior vampires like Tahlia, Shelly and Sonya”.

Courtney says “ I have been told your cousin Leeza is a vampire and of course the is Nadia”. A minion come running up and says “ sorry mistress Courtney but I have seen miss Nadia nad Jacinda have been slayed by a slayer”. Leanne asks “ where is the slayer minnion?”. Leanne replies “ that fucking slayer we will kill her or turn her”.

Minion responds over there in the male not far from the mayor Rayleigh's office”. Courtney replies “ I was told Rayleigh is a senior vampire and is dating the main vampire witch Jenny”. Leanne says “ that would be true mistress”. The new of Jacinda and Nadia slaying made the vampires very upset.

Soon the vampire saw the slayer she was fighting minions as they making sure the slayer didn't slay anymore of the vampires and Courtney asks “ hello Slayer why are you here”.
Slayer answers “ I am looking for my sister Angela”. Leanne says “ your sister is the prisoner of the queen”.

Slayer says “ She was sent here to find who is the queen of the vampires”. Courtney replies “ your sister know who our queen is now”. Slayer says “ I can smell a female master vampire here now”. Leanne asks “ do you know which one slayer?”. Girl knew that Courtney was a master female vampire but was different to other female master vampires.

Slayer says “ you are a common female vampire and the other next to you is a female master vampire and going by her smell this vampire is a royal vampire and could be a girlfriend or a mate to one of the main ones”. Courtney says “ I am impress slayer you seem to have sort of power as a slayer”. Young slayer was hoping she could survive

Slayer replies “ I am not a slayer my sister is worried I would be caught by vampires and gave me some training”. Leanne asks “ what is your name?”. Slayer says “ my name is Amanda van Hellsing”. Leanne says “ minion grab her”. Minions grab the young Van Helsing sister”. Leanne whispers “ maybe we could make her a vampire mistress”.

Courtney orders “minion bring her to me”. Minions brought the young Van Helsing sister to her Courtney morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Amanda's neck and begins drinking her blood soon as the girl was near death Courtney slits her wrist and make Amanda drink her vampire blood and soon Amanda will be reborn as a vampire.

Courtney orders “ minions take my new childe back to palace and let her be reborn as a vampire and also tell mistress Belle that her child has been slayed”. Minion replies “ yes mistress Courtney”. Minions took the new vampire Amanda back to the palace so she could be reborn as a vampire and Courtney had a idea to make Angela a vampire.

Vampires arrived at the police station and walked in and saw Sonya was having fun with a male and female slave that was just been brought in from a suburbs not far from Sunnydale, Sonya saw Courtney and Leanne and says “ wow Leanne they made her a vampire”. Leanne says “ yes Sonya mistress Courtney is the queen's mate”.

Sonya says “ you are the queens mate I am sorry then mistress”. Courtney replies “ you didn't know and I was wondering who is down in the slave's kitchen”. Sonya says “ there is the main slave chef also the main female slave and 2 other slaves”. Leanne says “ my mother is there”. Sonya says “ of course and my mother has a mate now too”.

Human slaves were stll being held by the minion when Leanne reconised them both was a girl name Jenna and her boyfriend Mason, Leanne walks over to the slaves and says “ so much for escaping Sunnydale”. Jenna looked at the vampire and says “ oh my god you have been turned into a vampire”. Leanne says “ best thing to happen to me”.

Jenna says “ beoming a vampire we saw your sister and mom get caught a few weeks ago”.
Leanne replies “ my mother is working as a slave and my sister like me is a vampire”. Courtney asks “ have you both sired a vampire yet?”. Sonya and Leanne says “ no mistress we have not sired a vampire yet”. Jenna and Mason were looking scared now.

Leanne asks “ you would have escape Sunnydale Jenna why the fuck are you doung here?”. Jenna replies “ we were helping someone get humans out of here”. Courtney says “ you are the slaves contact”. Jenna says “ yes we are but there is others that do what we do”. Leanne ask “ who is your contact?”. Jenna says “ I will not tell you who our contact is”.

Courtney says “ Sonya grab the male and bring him here”. Sonya says “ yes mistress”. Sonya walks over and gets Mason and brings him to Courtney and soon Mason was near the vampires and Courtney says “ if you do not tell us your contacts we will kill him now”. Jenna says “ fine my contacts is Leanne's mother”. Courtney says “ good anywhere else”.

Leanne says “ yes there is slayer resistance here and they are using the pastor fromer home”. Leanne asks “ who are the slayers?” Jenna says “ when I left we knew one of the Van Hellsing sisters was capture and the youngest was soon going to find her sister but we told her not to go”. Courtney though of her childe straight way.

Leanne says “ so that is where the Van Helsing sisters were coming from and where my princess was slayed there and others I wonder”. Jenna says “ they did slay the former pastor daughter”. Courtney asks “ you seem to be the women in charge”. Jenna says “ no my mother was a watcher and I was to be trained to be a slayer but failed”.

Leanne walks upto her and smiles and says “ your mother is a watcher that will make your younger sister would be a slayer”. Jenna says “ yes Kayla is a slayer”. Leanne says “ well she will be surprised when she sees you”. Leanne morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Jenna's neck and begins drinking her blood. Jenna screams out loud in pain.

Jenna was near death when Leanne slits her wrist and makes Jenna drink her vampire blood and soon Jenna falls down as her body begins to be reborn as a vampire. Courtney orders “ minions take this new vampire to a room so her reborn as a vampire and take this human male slave to her room as she can feed on him”. Minions took them away.

Courtney says “ if her sister is coming here there will be a shock”. Sonya says “ I could get mom to send the vampire military to the former pastor's house and we can raid it”. Leanne says “ no we will wait I think”. Sonya walks upto Leanne and asks “ you are fucking hot now as a vampire I was so happy that mistress Belle made you a vampire”.

Leanne replies “ thank you I am happy that sire made me a vampire too”. Courtney says “ come on Leanne you can have your relationship with Sonya after we have spoken to the female human slave we have down in cooking area of the police and cattle operations”. Leanne says “ of cousrse mistress Courtney and Sonya I will see you soon”.

Two vampire went down to the cooking are of the police and cattle operations building while Sonya went and saw her mother and as the slave was doing chours for her vampire mistress in the building and saw her once daughter walking and Sonya asks “ have you seen my mother around slave?”. Maid says “ you are my daughter”.

Sonya replies “ for fuck sake slave I am not your daughter anymore I am a vampire like my mother”. Slave in her previous job was the chief of police's wife but she was just like any human now a slave to the vampires, since her capture a few weeks ago they caught her other children and they are now slaves the oldest son is working on the cleaning team now.

Sonya says “ I am sure you don't want another daughter as a vampire”. Maid says “ you would not do that your sister Brianna”. Sonya says “ my sister was named after our dead father as my brother was surpose to be a policeman before he was caught doing crime and spent time in a corectional facilities”. Maid says “ you now you brother Mark's past”.

Sonya says “ of course and you will call me Madam mistress like all slaves do around here now as I said to you before I am not your daughter my mother is the chief of police now and you are human slave to me”. Maid replies “ yes madam mistress”. Sonya walks up and see her mother and says “ hi mom we have some news on the rebels and slayers are here”.

Ann asks “ you know where the rebels are my daughter?”. Sonya answers “ yes mom they are using the former residence of the pastor we think that is where princess Leena was slayed by the slayers”. Ann says “ I will ask the queen to send the new tactical vampire police woman”. Sonya says “ I think mistress Courtney will tell her mom”.

Ann asks “ who is this mistress Courtney?”. Sonya replies “ mistress Courtney is the queen's mate now”. Ann says “ I would like to meet my sire's mate”. Sonya says “ well mistress Courtney is here and has gone down to cooking area where the slaves are cooking the food for the human cattle”. Ann says “ well we might go down there”.

Sonya asks “ mom where is the maids daughter?”. Ann replies “ the daughter is being kept in special facilities that was the former school of Sunnydale girls high”. Sonya says “ she is being kept there”. Ann says “ yes we have made it into a camp for girls they are trained and then some will be food and others sent to work as slave, some will be vampires”.

Ann was wondering why her daughter was interested in her former human sister and asks “ why are you wondering about a human?”. Sonya says “ I saw our maid there and she is still thnks of me as her daugter and I was wondering about making Brianna a vampire like us and Brianna could be my sister again she was like mistress Belle before”.

Ann says “ you are saying that Brianna was like mistress Belle a sweet innocent girl”. Sonya says “ yes mom I was like Leanne we were cheerleaders together and I was a very nasty one at Sunnydale high school our maid sent me to Sunnydale girls high it was three weeks before it was attack and I was reborn a vampire and your daughter”.

up
7 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos