Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 14

Printer-friendly version

Ann asks “ you want to make her like you a vampire then”. Sonya say “ yes mom but if I sire her Brianna will be my childe not my sister”. Ann says “ in the world of vampire we are all sisters now and there is only one mother and that is our queen now”. Sonya says “ I can make her a vampire like me then mom”. Ann says “ yes but I want meet the queen's mate”.

Raylene was working the kitchen when the male known as Kelvin came in and says “ we wll be soon taking some food to male slave area”. Dallas says “ I am waiting for Bethany to return and then we will take the food to them”. The girl comes in her name was Bethany and walks in and says “ female section is ready when we are here”.

As the they were getting ready to get the food out Elena walks in and says “ you have another slave assign to you now his name is Mark he was in the cleaning crew by madam mistress Leeza told he was fucking useless like all males are”. Bethany says “ oh my god Elena you are now a vampire”. Elena looked at the human female slave

Elena walks over and saw it was her old friend from high school before they left after the harvest almost 2yrs ago. Elena says “ you go to be fucking kidding Bethany I thought you left after the harvest was here”. Bethany says “ we did but my father was caught is now here in male slave area and my brother Don is with them and mom is dead killed by”.

Elema replies “ by a vampire then”. Bethany says “ yes and see you my best friend from high school now a vampire and now a very pretty girl now”. Elena says “ I was made beautiful by my queen and was reborn by my sire after that”. Then 2 other vampires walk in and Raylene notice it was Leanne and Courtney the former chef here”.

Elena saw the 2 vampire and walks up to them and says “mistress it nice to meet you my name is Elena”. Courtney asks “ why are you here?”. Elena replies “ you see mistress I brought down this male slave to work here as he was reassigned by Leeza”. Courtney says “ I can see and I saw talking to female slave”. Elena says “ yes mistress she was my friend”.

Courtney says “ I see you can turn her if you want but I want know some information from that slave first”. Elena says “ yes mistress Courtney”. Courtney walks over to Bethany and asks “ did that woman slave give you anything to help any female cattle escape from this facility?”. Bethany replies “ yes madam mistress I did but I was caught by a vampire”.

Courtney asks “ who was the vampire human?”. Bethany says “ her name was Madam mistress Jade she told me if I am caught again I would be dead madam mistress”. Courtney asks “ you were to give to any one in there?”. Bethany replies “ yes a woman by the name of Anya she wanted to escape to get her necklace from you vampires”.

Courtney says “ you will become a vampire and then you will go into female cattle slave area and help Anya escape but you will take her to my mate the queen of the vampires and there she will be dealt with there Elena you can turn her now”. Elena replies “ yes mistress Courtney”. Elena walks over to her former best friend and morphs to her game face.

Elena then sinks her fangs into Bethany's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon near death and slit her wrist and make Bethany drinks her vampire blood and soon Bethany fell down but is grab her new sire and Courtney yells and minions come there and orders “you will take this girl to room so she can be reborn and also give her a human to feed”.

Minions took Bethany away so the new vampire can be reborn as a vampire now and Elena asks “ mistress you think the slave know as Anya will know that Bethany is a vampire now?”. Courtney replies “ no our latest vampire will be dressed like any slave in the female cattle”. As they are talking about Bethany new role.

Elena replies “ yes princess”.Courtney orders “ Elena I neeed you to go and get some new slaves for here from the slave employment building and bring them here”. Elena asks “ princess you want male and female”. Courtney replies “ yes I want you to get two female and one male here”. Elena left and saw Sonya and Ann arrive there.

Ann walks up and says “ hello you are sire's new mate I am Ann chief of the vampire police here in Sunnydale”. Courtney replies “ I do know you as I was arrested a few days and was sent here as the chef at the time until I was summon by our sire my mate and became a vampire”. Ann says “ I was only doing my job”. Jenna arrives there in her black leather.

Ann saw the smile and Courtney comes over and cuddles and says “ thank you so much I am now a female master vampire like you and our queen's mate now”. Sonya walks over to Jenna and says “ you have become like us a vampire”. Jenna says “ yes I cant wait until my slayer sister see me as a vampire against her now”. Ann asks “ is there a rebel spy here?”.

Courtney replies “ yes we are sure now both the former female slave here Bethany told us the same story and Leanne's child said she was helping human cattle escape from here”. Ann says “ helping the cattle escape is offence and should die”. Courtney says “ I thought was that way”. Sonya says “ well I think eiither Leanne should or princess Belle”.

Coutney says “ your daugher is right it should be either princess Belle or Leanne here”. Leanne replies “ I would rather be my sire”. Soon Elena arrived and says “ I have new females and male slave you wanted here mistress” . Jenna notice the girl straight away it was her cousin Jenni and other was her friend Lilli”. Both girls notice the vampire Jenna.

Jenna asks “ do you know where these humans were captured?”. Elena says “ they were recommended by a the slave at slave emloyemt facility”. Jenna says “ cause one of them is my cousin who is a apprentice slayer and the other is her best friend”. Courtney asks “ you think there also rebel spy in the slave employment facility?”.

Jenna replies “ yes princess”. Courtney says “ I think we might send a spy into their network grab the apprentice slayer and take her back to the palace with other spy we have and best friend can die”. Lilli was getting upset with Jenni and says “ you fucking bitch I am now going to die because of you I knew this was a stupid idea come police centre here”.

Jenna walks over to her cousin and asks “ where is your boyfriend Aaron fucking my sister again?”. Jenni says “ you fucking vampire bitch you always hated I became a apprentice and you were not”. Jenna laughs and morphs to her game face and says “ I am so fucking happy I am a vampire and your in breed as slayers are fucking dying”.

Courtney was enjoying this and says “ change her best friend into a vampire and she wll understand now who will be rulers soon of the Earth”. Jenna says “ yes princess”. Jenna walks over to Lilli still in her game face and put her fangs into Lilli's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon near death Jenna slits her wrist and make Lilli dink her blood.

Jenni says “ don't Lilli drink her blood or you will become a vampire”. Lilli ignored Jenni and wraps her mouth and began to drink Jenna's vampire blood and soon Lilli's body began to die and the begining of her reborn into a vampire, Jenna was surprise that that Lilli drank her vampire blood so quickly and was looking Jenni

Courtney says “ minions take the slayer to the palace and also take this new vampire as begins to reborn as a vampire to a room”. Jenna says “ mistress maybe we send this slayer apprentice to the palace and see the queen and the slayer known as Kayla see her there we might be able to capture her and go after the rebels.

Minions grabbed Jenni and was taking her back to the palace when Jenni grab a stake and slayed a minion and was dusted and soon Jenni was freed and then Jenna make her way up and fights her and soon Jenni is on the ground and Sonya grabs her and bring her back to Courtney and Jenni says “ kill me you fucking vampire bitch”.

Courtney says “ fine I will not kill you but as Jenna suggested you will head to the see the queen but make sure you don't hurt anymore of my vampires”. Courtney breaks her leg so the slayer apprentice could not escape and was chained in arms so Jenni cannot slay any vampires after her.

Jenni with her strength fights against the vampires but with a broken leg and soon was on her way to the palace Courtney says “ your leg now broken slayer apprentice you will head now in a truck and that slave Raylene back to the palace as the new reborn vampire Lilli”. Minions took Raylene. Lilli and Jenni back to the palace.

Raylene was shocked and 2 more female slaves arrived to replace Raylene and Bethany and soon in a room Bethany wakes up and saw a female human chained and knew what she was for her to feed and Bethany morphs to her game face sinks her fangs in the girl's neck and begins drink her blood and soon the girl was drained and now dead.

Bethany got dressed again and saw her sire waiting for her and asks “ sire you want me to head for the slave female cattle area”. Elena says “ yes you have a new slave uniform once you get her and pretend to escape knock her out and get a vampire police woman to get a minion to bring her to the queen”. Bethany says “ yes sire”. Bethany was on her mission.

Elena return and saw Courtney and Leanne about to leave and Ann was there still with her daughter and soon Courtney and Leanne left with the 2 new vampire and Jenna left with her sire to head back to the palace and Jenna will see who is the queen of the vampire and her vampire supreme mother but her sire was Leanne now Elena left with them.

Ann and Sonya were leaving when the vampire daughter notice the slave with Kelvin and Sonya walks over and says “ you can't hide form me Mark”. Human male looked at vampiress and says “ I was not hiding from you madam mistress”. Sonya says “ I was told you were on cleaning team”. Mark replies “ no madam mistress I was sent here”.

Sonya says “ you will stay here but you will not leave this room except at night when you humans need to sleep if leave unless you are needing to heading to the toilet you will be accompany by a minion at all times do you understand me slave”. Mark answers “ yes madam mistress I will not leave this room”. Sonya says “ good”.

Sonya then walks to Dallas and says “ this human male is only allowed to be accompany by a minion to the toliet and that is all if he leaves you will be punished the same way as any other slaves and can be replaced at anytime”. Dallas answers “ I understand that madam mistress I will be punished if he left leave on his own”. Sonya replies “ good”.

Ann and Sonya left and saw Bethany in the slave area and was now sent being sent to the female cattle area and Bethany will have becarful now as all the human females would be nice to eat for her and soon Bethany was in there and was looking for Anya, Courtney was soon back at the palace with 2 new vampires and they were put in a room.

As Courtney was walking back to her mate when a vampire walks past and says “ sire your back from the police and cattle building did you find the spy there”. Courtney says “ yes I did Amanda did you know who was the spy there”. Amanda says “ yes sire it was a slave woman called Raylene she was using a way to get to the slayers and slaves out”.

Courtney replies “ I knew she was the one but we think there is more working for the resistance”. Amanda says “ sire like at the slave emplyment building as well”. Courtney replies “ yes we had a slayer come there as a slave but she was found out by a vampire”. Amanda asks “ who was the vampire sire?”. Jenna says “ it was me”.

Amanda says “ you got to be fucking kidding me you a vampire now”. Jenna says “ yes I am a vampire like you”. Willow was walking past and a human male with her and Courtney notice it was Jordon and knew he was heading upto the throne room and Amanda asks “ who was the slayer?”. Jenna answers “ Jenni my cousin and Lilli her friend”.

Amanda says “ wow with Angela being held in a cell and no idea that I am a vampire now my sister will be shocked now”. Vampires followed Willow and Jordon upto the main throne room and Buffy saw her mate and says “ I see you have been busy babe”. Courtney says “ yes I have a couple of childs now babe”. Buffy was looking at Amanda.

Buffy says “ including a Van Hellsing sister”. Courtney replies “yes I made the youngest Van Hellsing sister a vampire”. Buffy asks “ Amanda are you happy being a vampire now”. Amanda replies “ yes my queen I am happy being a vampire”. A boy was caught not far from Sunnydale and was scared. Buffy asks “ have you feed yet Amanda?”.

Amanda says “ not yet my queen I have recently got my balck leather clothing and I saw my sire arrive back from police and cattle building”. Buffy threw the boy at her and says “ enjoy your first meal then Amanda”. The new vampiress says “ thank you my queen”. Amanda morphs to her game face sinks her fangs and begins drinking his blood.

The boy was drained dry and Gemma walks in and go upto Willow and kisses her mate and and sits next Willow and soon Belle, Dawn and Leanne walk in and behind them was Mia and Shelly holding hands and Mia walks and kneels and says “ my queen I want inform you since the death of my mate I would like make Shelly as my new mate”.

Buffy says “ I am happy for you and Shelly will stay as a normal vampire for the moment and I accept your mate ship”. Mia says “ thank you my queen”. By the time Mia was talking to her queen Dawn and Belle were now sitting on their seats. Buffy says “ Jordon I am very sorry you lost your parents to Glory”. Jordon says “ thank you madam mistress”.

Buffy asks “ why did you date Anya for”. Jordon says “ I wanted the ultimate revenge against Glory by being her boyfriend I thought I might have a chance but her necklace was destroyed by a watcher know a Rupert Giles”. Buffy replies “ the watcher name Rupert Giles is now dead in a way and now a female vampire witch now”.

Jordon ask “ you seem to know where the necklace is madam mistress?” Buffy replies “ I do have it and I have told my vampire witch to destroy it and I was the one that destroyed Glory and reason you are in front of me is you will be a vampire as a female and will become a princess and Dawn and my sister as well now and will be vampire royalty.

Jordon says “ I am going to be a female and a vampire”.Buffy says “ yes and now Gemma can you change him to a female first”. Gemma says “ of course my queen”. Gemma begins to chant and Jordon notice his hips began to get wide and his bum become more plum and soon his penis disapear and soon has a vagina and saw her breasts grow.

Jordon also notice her hair was now long and says “ I am now a woman”. Buffy says “ yes you are now a female and you will become a vampire and your new name will Alina and will become my sister”. Buffy walks down to Alina and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Alina's neck and begins drink her blood and soon Alina was near death.

Buffy saw the vial and Dawn brings it over to her sister, Buffy slits her wrist and Alina was about drink the blood when Buffy pours contents of the vial into Alina's mouth, Buffy lets her drink her vampire blood as Alina warps her mouth around her wrist, Alina was near death and was taken away so Alina can be reborn as a vampire princess of the vampires.

Buffy return to her seat and soon Buffy says “ when my new sister returns you will call her princess and she will have the same authority as Dawn, Courtney , Belle as princess and will call Willow , Gemma, Jenny same as the female master vamipire but this will be called mistress even from female master vampires will them that”.

Belle walks down and asks “ where is new childe Elena?”. Vampiress says “ my new one is female cattle slave area acting as one so we could get a save know as Anya have her brought here”. Belle says “ you think this will work I am hoping our new vampire does not feed on all those female cattle slaves”.

Minion walks in and says “mistress Courtney the new vampire is awake and slayer has been captured”. Courtney replies “good and we have her now.”. Minion replies “ it was mistress Mia captured the slayer and we have her in a cell”. Jenna asks “ can I go down and see who this slayer is my queen”.

Buffy says “ of course Jenna you will bring the slayer here and she will be fed by the new princess”. Jenna replies “ my queen I think the slayer is my sister Kayla”. Buffy is now interested in what her vampire say. Jenna left and was heading toward the cell where the slayer was and soon arrived there and saw Angela.

Slayer was her sister and says “ you were finally were caught by the vampires”. Kayla says “ I was trying to find you when I saw Jenni captured and in chain then I saw Lilli I was going to slay her when I was caught”. Jenna says “ you stupid bitch you knew this is the palace and the nest of the vampire and the vampire queen is here”.

Kayla asks “ you have come to release me form here?”. Jenna says “ no I will not release you”. Kayla says “ oh my god your one of them now a vampire”. Jenna morphs to her game face and says “ I love being a vampire now”. As the slayer and vampire were talking a minion came in with a vampire police woman.

Bethany and the unconsious Anya and the minion put her in a cell by her self and soon Alina will come down and see her about a few things Anya was dress totally goth clothing in her cell. Kayla says “ I cant believe the fact you became my enemy now”. Jenna knew now that her former sister was now her enemy and loved being a vampire.

Jenna says “ you are now accompany me to see the queen and if you try anything while accompany the minions to the main throne room and make sure you get there”. Jenna return back to human form and gave Kayla a drug that deincreased her strength and now was a normal human female. Jenna says “ same stuff the watchers use on slayers”.

Minions took Kayla to the main throne room and Jenna was heading down to the room where Lilli was being reborn and so arrived in the room to see a naked Lilli and walks over to her bed and sits next her and Lilli wakes up and says “ sire you are here and waiting for me”.

Jenna kissed her and says “ yes I have like you for a while and I am bisexual the reason I kept it a secret was before I became a vampire”. Lilli was still getting over the fact now she was a vampire .Lilli says “ I understand that now and before I was starting to get pissed off with Jenni”. Jenna says “ Jenni is in a cell now waiting see our queen or a meal”.

Lilli continued “ when Jenni decided that we were heading to the police and cattle facility and when we were caught and was sent to where the slave spy was and we were caught by you and princess Courtney I knew we were fucked but I didn't expect you to become a vampire and you as my sire”. Jenna asks “ do you want me to be more then your sire”.

Lilli kisses her and replies “ does that answer your question sire”. Both vampires began kissing more and Jenna put her hand down near Lilli's vagina and finger her clitorus and make it way down to her vagina as they were kissing Jenna saw Lilli's tattoo and naval ring like hers and the vampire made love for a while.

Jenna says “ we need to get your black leather clothing soon”. Lilli replies “ now I am a vampire and your girlfriend”. Jenna says “ yes we need to help our queen with the resistance”. Lilli says “ I think our queen will be supriseed that some of the slayer have left now except your mom Lacy who is still there”.

Jenna says “ mom has no idea that I am a vampire and we have Kayla here as a prisoner and Amanda Van Hellsing is a vampire”. Fact was now the rebels had no idea that Jenna, Amanda and Lilli were now vampires and there is now the queen and four princess besides the master female vampire here in Sunnydale.

Lilli says “ you know that Angela Van Hellsing was sent her to kill our queen”. Willow see the young vampire naked and says “ that what she told the watcher there and want to be like us a vampire”. Lilli says “ you know mistress the watcher name Lacy made her come out of retirement but I knew from Amanda she didn't want come out”.

Willow replies “ well the former retired slayer will have to get use the fact her sister is a vampire like the slayer other we have as prisoner”. Lilli says “ you mean sire's sister mistress”. Willow answers “ yes I will leave you naked vampires to have sex and I will go down asnd see princess Alina is a wake now”. Minion had Lilli's black leather clothing.

Willow left the vampire and was now walking down to Alina's room and says “ hello princess you seem to awake now”. Alina says “ hello Willow”. Female master vampire says “ you are required in the main throne room area as your sisters and their mates are waiting for you”. Alina says “ I will head there as soon as I am dressed”.

Willow says “ of course princess”. Alina asks “ I was told by Anya you were a slayer in training a few years back”. Willow says “ yes princess but I was captured when the master was alive and my sire was a slayer”. Alina says “ your sire became a vampire first and then you soon became a vampire”. Willow says “ yes princess I would rather be a vampire”.

Alina says “ I am new to this being a vampire and woman now”. Willow says “ you looked very hot a female princess”. Alina says “ you are a lesbian am I correct”. Willow replies “ yes I am a lesbian and so is both of your sisters they are too”. Alina says “ I knew Courtney was a lesbian and had a crush on cheerleader at school”. Willow smiles at the new princess.

Alina asks “ you know who this cheerleader was?”. Willow smiles again as the princess got dressed in her black leather clothing Alina knew how to dress sexy as a woman and says “come on Willow tell me please”. Willow replies “ it was your sister and they are mates as vampires now”. Alina says “ I am happy for them both come on we better go then”.

Willow replies “ of course princess we will head upto the throne room”. Alina and Willow was on their way to the throne room when they saw Jenna and Lilli now dresed heading the same direction and saw them holding hands and Willow says “ you seem to be happy now both of you”. Jenna says “ yes mistress and hello princess”.

Alina replies “ you had a sister name Kayla she was going to follow in mistress Willow as a slayer and your mother is a senior slayer against us”. Jenna says “ yes princess she was a high member of the watcher council helpng in the training against us”. Alina say “ well your mother will be shocked that her daughter is now a vampre and your enemy now”.

Jenna says “ we have my sister here my princess as a prisoner she has had her slayer strength reduce and is acting now like a normal human female”. Alina says “ she will help us in the capture of your mother and our first step into the elmination of the watcher council and their slayers as soon female vampires will rule the Earth everywhere”.

Jenna asks “ what are you going to do to my ex slayer sister and my ex mother now I am a vampire?”. Alina says “ we might turn your sister into a vampire and then we will might kill your mother”. Jenna replies “ what would be good my prncess if my sister and I go after her and capture her for our queen and the others”. Alina asks “ who was your sire?”.

Jenna replies “ my sire is Leanne and I know my sire is the child of mistress Belle your now sister in law and royal now princess”. Alina says “ we might make you a master female vampire”. Jenna says “ I wouldn't care princess if I am not master female vampire I am happy that I am a female vampire”.

Vampires continued to the throne room. Buffy saw Willow , Alina, Jenna and Lilli arrive at the throne room and Buffy looked at her new sister and Buffy says “ welcome my new sister and the new vampire and what is your name my new vampire”. Lilli replies “ my name is Lilli and that biitch over there try to slay me before she was caught my queen”.

Alina was now sitting on her seat when another vampire walks in and says “ my queen the former vengence name as Anya is now in a cell waiting for her call here”. Willow says “ you want me to take her to the throne room”. Buffy replies “ no Willow I think we will send Cordelia down to her and she can bring here here”.

Willow says “ I think Cordelia is with Tahlia now as they were caught fucking each other”. Dawn says “ I didn't know Cordelia was a lesbian like us now”. Willow says “ I think ever since Cordelia was reborn as a vampire she has become a lesbian”. Jenna says “ I was always bisexual but I have now Lilli as my girlfriend mistress and know I am a lesbian”.

Alina says “ I was thinking about that Jenna should become a female master vampire sis”. Buffy asks “ why do you think that Jenna should become a female master vampire?”. Alina says “ Jenna has said that she will go after the female watcher”. Kayla says “ you will never get my mother”. Lilli walks up and hits the slayer and Kayla falls to the ground.

Kayla in pain yells “ I will fucking slay you when I get my strength back you fucking tratioress vampire bitch”. Lilli says “ I warned your apprentice to not come here and now is a prisoner of ours and at least I was saved after you were caught by a mistress Mia”. Kayla says “ I will slay the whole fucking lot of you”. Alina walks down to the slayer.

Alina says “ I have an idea here slayer all you have to do is fight me and if you win we will release you but if I win you will become my new childe as a vampire and I will name you as Alira you will help in the fall of the watcher council including your mother as you sister will now as a vampire and her new mate Lilli”.

Kayla was shocked what the vampire said to her and says “ if I beat you your queen there will kill me or another vampire”. Buffy morphs to her game face and says “ you have my word none of my vampires will kill you and you will be released”. Kayla says “ I will accept your challenge then”. Alina knew she was going to win.

Unknown to the slayer was the fact that Alina was a royal vampire vampire making her more powerful than a female master vampire and a female vampire. Then Alina threw her a needle to get her slayer strength, Kayla put a needle into her neck and soon her slayer strength began come back.

Then Buffy threw a stake at her and says “ this will help you slayer against the vampire”. Kayla picked up the stake and made her way towards Alina and Jenna, Lilli and Willow moved out of the way and Kayla came towards the vampire princess and Alina moved out of the way and kicked her down and scratched her forehead.

Alina says “come slayer you said you were going to slay us all”. Kayla says “ you vampire bitch I will fucking kill you”. The slayer came towards the vampire princess and went with stake towards her and Alina kicked her and the slayer fell down and Alina hurt her hand with her 3 inch heel of her black leather boots. Alina laughs at her as Kayla was in pain.

Slayer says “ you fucking hurt my hand badly”. Alina says “ you want give in now slayer and become my child your are you fight me again”. Kayla says “ no I wil fight you again you vampire bitch”. Kayla head towards the vampire princess but Alina hits her hard this time making her fall towards the ground and was hurt badly.

Jenna asks “ hey Kayla what did mom say about fighting female mater vampires?”. Kayla was still on the ground and says “ mom told me that if we come against a female master vampire that our chances of surviving were no change oh my god I am fighting master female vampire”. Alina says “ don't insult me slayer”.

Jenna was smiling and looked at her sister and says “ I would like to present to you my dear sister the royal vampire princess Alina sister to our queen of the vampires”. Kayla says “ I was fighting a royal vampire princess I have no chance against you I surrender to you and will become what I have fought against a vampire”. Kayla get up and kneel at Alina.

Alina walks over to Kayla and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Kayla's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Kayla was near death then Alina slits her wrist and puts her wrist over her mouth and Kayla drinks Alina's vampire blood and begins to reborn as a vampire and Alina makes Gemma change her brain and name to Alira.

All humans and vampire will now know her as Alira including Jenna and her ex mother the watcher ,Alina says “ minion take this new vampire and let her reborn as a vampire and my childe”. Minions says “ yes princess”. Minions took her away and let Alira begin to be reborn now as vampire”. Buffy knew her sister would win and was happy.

Buffy asks “ you love taste of slayer's blood sister?”. Alina says “ yes it tasted very sweet compare to normal humans”. Buffy says “ slayers blood is always sweet compare to human blood I have changed 3 slayers into vampires included Kennedy, Faith and others”. Willow says “ I was not considered a slayer as my training just started but sire made me a vampire”.

Alina asks “ where is your sire?”. Willow says “ in Los Angeles with Darla at Wolfman and Hart she was seeing how we control it now”. Buffy says “ we have full control of Wolfman and Hart and they were helping the watchers council and was looking into demon activity and that how a former ex watcher name Ethan summon Glory before I destroyed her”.

Minions dragged Anya up from the cells she was in chains and saw Willow and Cordelia and saw Faith walk in and Anya notice Faith in black leather and was bringing in some humans male and female in to be fed. Faith says “sire the vampire police caught these humans not far in our city”. Jenna walks over and notice the girl as her best friend.

Jenna says “ you got to be fucking kidding Maddie why are you here”. Maddie says “ we were on our way to see your mother”. Jenna says “ mom called you to come here to Sunnydale you know this is controled by vampires”.Amanda walks in says “ you are kidding me there is a fucking slayer among these humans”. Her name was Caddy.

Caddy was dragged away from the rest of the humans by Amanda and was brought in front of Buffy and Amanda says “ this slayer here my queen replaced my sister when Angela retired from slaying before the harvest here”. Caddy releases her self from Amanda and find the stake from when Alira and Alina were fighting and grabs it.

Faith walks over and kicks out of her hand and puts pressure on her shoulder as Caddy begins to scream Bufft looks at Faith and says “ let Amanda kill this slayer Faith”. The female master vampire says “ yes sire”. Faith throws Caddy back at Amanda, then the vampiress morphs to her game face sinks fangs into Caddy's neck.

Amanda begins drinking her blood and drains her dry and soon Caddy was dead the other humans including Jenna friend Maddie scream as they Amanda drink Caddy's blood dry. Buffy says “ Jenna come here now”. Jenna says “ yes my queen”. Jenna walks over to the vampire queen and Buffy offers her wrist. Jenna morphs to her game face.

Buffy says “ drink my childe and become female master vampire as requested by my sister Alina”. Jenna sinks her fangs into Buffy's wrist and begins drinking her blood and then Jenna body changes and soon Jenna is a female master vampire now and her sire will call her mistress now. Lilli says “ my queen can we feed on these humans”.

Buffy says “ yes you can feed on them except the human that Jenna was talikng to her”. Jenna asks why not that human my queen”. Buffy says “ my best friend is a vampire and was her girlfriend Gemma who was Xander Harris”. Anya says “ what the fuck your saying my boyfriend is female vampire witch”. Alina walks over to Anya former demon.

Alina says “none of your business veangence demon”. Anya saw the vampire princess and asks “ why would I ever be concern about you vampire bitch”. Alina asks “ you know what happen to your boyfriend Jordon”. Anya says “ my boyfriend Jordon was taken in by her as her waiter after his death of his parents I was going to help him if I got my necklace”.

Buffy pulls a necklace out which was detroyed this time and throws over to Anya and says “there is your necklace vengence demon”. Anya says “ no my fucking necklace is destroyed this time”. Clarissa walks in and says “ this time I made sure it was destroyed”. Anya says “ you got to be fucking kidding me your a female as well and a vampire”.

Clarissa says “ of course I am a vampire and a young woman”. Anya asks “ what are you going to do with me then”. Buffy says “ that will be decided by my sister”. Alina says “your boyfriend Jordon like your last one is now a female vampire and you are now looking at her”. Anya says “ oh my god your a woman and a vampire now”.

Alira come back in still in her old slayer clothes and Anya saw Alira and says “ wow he comes in a slayer”. Alira walks up to her sire and says “ sire I am hungry”. Alina says “ you want feed on a human”. Alira says “ yes sire I want her”. (pointing to Anya). Alina says “ no Alira not at the moment how about that boy”. Alira says “ thanks sire”.

Alira walks over to the boy and morphs to her game face and sinks her fangs into the boy's neck and begins drinking his blood and the same time all other vampire feed on the humans that were caught and soon the only one was left were Maddie and Anya. Buffy says “ Jenna you can have Maddie as your childe”. Jenna says “ yes my queen”.

Jenna walks over to her best friend Maddie and morphs to her game face and sinks her fangs into her neck and begins drinking Maddie's blood soon Maddie was beginning to die and soon Jenna slits her wrist and Maddie begins drinking Jenna's vampire blood and soon Maddie was begin to be reborn as a vampire.

Alira walks over to Anya and the former veangence demon was now scared and Alina says “ no she will not become a vampire yet I need to get in your black leather clothing and return I have a mission for you and another vampire name Jenna”. Alira left and went got her new black leather clothing. Anya was taken back down and put in a cell in the palace.

Jenna asks “princess you want me and Alira to head for the old pastor house”. Alina says “ yes you will take my childe your girlfriend and will do survailence on the house and when the time is ready I want you to call dectective Felicity and her partner Savannah here and we will arrest them all of the resistance”. Jenna says “ yes princess”.

Buffy says “ it seem we will finally get the resistance here”. Dawn says “ if the resistance is smart I would leave Sunnydale now before we arrest them but I hope we get them all as the humans there would make great meals for us”. A human girl was cleaning in the cell area and saw Raylene there she was chained in her cell like all human prisoners.

Belle was coming down to the cell area and saw her ex mother there as Belle walks over to a female human and asks “ you human slave is there a female named Brianna there at the female detention camp and processing centre there”. Female human answers “ yes madam mistress there is a female there by that name”.

Belle replies “ good I will get her sent here now”. Vampiress left and went to order a minion to get Brianna”. Raylene says “ you know now that girl will be killed by the vampires now”. Girl replies “ no she is a female and has more of a chance than a woman”. Raylene says “ the girl is the daughter of a maid that works at police centre now”.

Girl says “ I am not going to get killed by a royal vampire like her I would rather give the vampire the imformation then die”. Raylene asks “ did you say that vampire is now a royal vampire now”. Girl says “ yes”. Then went back to cleaning the floors and that soon the minions appeared with Brianna and was locked up in a cell.

Soon Sonya and Belle return and they were laughing and Sonya saw her baby sister and the same time the girl that was cleaning was and soon the girl says “ come on Jason we need to leave now we have cleaned here and soon madam mistress Leeza will be down here to inspect our work”. Slave name Jason left and was leaving.

Belle asks “ you human female slave you work for madam mistres Shelly”. Girl says “ yes madam mistress I was working under Madam mistress Shelly , Madam mistress Alexanda and Madam mistress Leeza”. Belle says “ yes I know who they are slave I am shocked a girl like you is working in the cleaning area”.

Girl was about to saying something. Belle continues “since you were good as a supervisor at your former employment at the local clothing shop and since we do not have a vampire looking after our leather clothing store”. Girl says “ yes madam mistress I did work at the local clothing store but it closed for refurbishment new human clothing”.

Belle says “ we have the vampire employment centre getting human slaves to work there as most human are released from certain areas only human we consider a problem like this one here”. ( pointing to her ex mother)”. Girl says “ I need to tell madam mistress leeza that this area is clean”. Belle saw the human known as Jason.

Belle says “ you slave there tell madam mistress Leeza this girl has been detained by me and I will send another female slave to replace her”. Jason replies “ yes madam mistress”. Jason left and was on his way back to the vampiress Leeza”. Belle says “ I remember your name now your name is Ally you were at my former school now the palace”.

Ally replies “ yes madam mistress Belle I did come to you for some help and you were very given for your time to me and now your a vampire with power now as a royal vampire now as your the mate to the royal princess Dawn”. Belle replies “ yes I did change but that human in the cage was shocked I became a vampire like my child Leanne”.

Belle mophs to her game face and approaches Ally and sinks her fangs into Ally's neck and begins drink her blood and soon Ally was near death and Belle slits her wrist and put her wrist over her mouth and lets Ally drink Belle's vampire blood and will begin to reborn as a vampire and new vampire in charge of slave and vampire black leather clothing.

Ally was taken away to begin her reborn as a vampire and will begin her new vampire supervisor job with slave clothing and making sure the vampire black leather cloting and soon Belle and Sonya were on their way to Brianna cell. Sonya asks “ princess since you made a childe does that mean I can make my sister a vampire”. Belle says “ yes”.

Raylene yells “ Belle how long am I going to be held here?”. Vampiress looked at her and says “ you are the prisoner of my sister in law and mate of the vampire queen and you will stay here and you will always called me madam mistress slave”.Raylene says “ you are my daughter and I will not call you madam mistress and will call you Belle”.

Belle left her there as Sonya and her went down for another girl slave and walk past Anya who has been put in a cell as they walked past as the vampires were heading for the cell of Brianna, Sonya asks “ princess do we have keep her name as I think it is not suited to her now as her name was after the ex chief of police now dead?”.

Belle says “ if you want Sonya I know her name is so close to your father's name”. Sonya says “ princess I know that it will hurt our new slave which was my mum she was caught the same day as your mate her royal highness Dawn”. Belle says “ you know if you didn't go there to get your mother and Dawn was not caught I might have not been a vampire”.

Sonya says “ I understand that now princess”. They came past Angela and Belle says “ your replacement slayer is now dead too I thought you would like to know now slayer”. Angela says “ oh my god your telling me that Caddy is dead”. Sonya says “ as well as the slayer known as Kayla she is dead in sort of a way now”. Angela was suprise about Kayla.

Belle says “ you seem to be surprised slayer that Kayla is dead”. Angela replies “ it seem her mother's plan didn't work”. Belle says “ this was a plan for you to slay us vampires”. Angela says “ it her idea I was in retirement and my sister followed me here and she was told to stay at the safe house”. Sonya says “ you mean the pastor former address”.

Angela says “ yes we were told it was a safety house for us”. Belle says “ at this stage you are to be kept here and I will ask my mate to bring a surprise down by then the queen will decide your fate either death or a vampire like us”. Angela says “ I hope it is a vampire madam mistress”. Belle says “ that will be for the queen to decide”.

Belle and Sonya arrived at Brianna cell and saw her in slave clothing and Sonya walks in and asks “ what have you been doing at the camp?”. Brianna says “ I have been working in camp making things for you vampires madam mistress”. Sonya says “ you don't even notice your own sister here”. Brianna says “ oh my god your a vampire now”.

Sonya says “ yes I am a vampire now and have a new mother beside our queen who is the mother now of all the female vampires here that control this town now”. Brianna says “ oh my god Belle you didn't escape with your mom as I notice you are like Sonya a vampire”. Belle says “ best thing to happen to me becoming a vampire”.

Sonya says “ princess here is a female royal vampire as she is the mate to the royal princess of the vampires here”. Brianna says “ I never knew you were a lesbian madam mistress Belle”. Vampiress “ says “ I have change a lot since I became a vampire and yes I am a lesbian and I thank my mate for seeing that now and you will become one too”.

Brianna says “ a vampire like you no thank you I would rather stay a slave madam mistress”. Sonya replies “ like your mother and brother who are now slaves in the vampire police headquarters here in Sunnydale”. Brianna says “ they were your mother and brother before you became a vampire”. Sonya morphs to her game face and look at her sister.

up
8 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos