Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 16.

Printer-friendly version

Willow says “ there will be rebelion my queen”. Buffy says “ I understand that Willow but I have already established a Mayor, chief of police and with Spike and Kendra there”. Willow says “ I understand my queen and with Miss Calender there with her mate the mayor of here with her there there is enough vampires”. Buffy says “ correct Willow I need you here”.

Willow says “ when Linda come up here I think we should find out where her father is”. Buffy says “ yes and Faith I need you head to the police headquarters and help with the soon capture of Julius Belmont that fucking slayer has been a thorn in the vampire race for a long time”. Courtney says “ babe why don't we reduce his age and make him my sister”.

Buffy says “ that would be fucking good with him as your sister and the younger one”. Faith says “ sire it doesn't make any diffrence once we are reborn as vampire our age goes to around a 21yr old vampire and we stay that age unless we are slayed by a slayer”. Buffy says “ Julius Belmont is around 50yrs old and he will to that age then”.

Faith replies “ yes sire”. Buffy went back to her meal and Willow and Faith left their seperate ways and Willow arrived back and says “ our queen has decided the female will become Ann's new maid and Jenni need to come and see our queen”. Belle knew what to do and began brainwashing Nelle into a maid using her powers as a princess now.

Belle asks “ human what are you?”. Nelle replies “ I am the maid for madam mistress Ann I work at the police headquarters for her and madam mistress Ann's daughters”. Belle says “ good you will be escorted over there by minions and begin your job there for her”. Nelle says “ yes madam mistress”. Nelle left with a minion to the policce headquarters.

Linda, Belle, Willow and Sophia left for the throne room as they were leaving they heard scream from the cell of Catherine as the vampire fed on her father and soon will make her way to the throne room after dressing in her black leather and black leather boots. The four vampires arrived in the throne room and Linda knew who her queen was now.

Buffy says “ come forward my new vampire and I want have a look at the daughter of the Quinton Travis”. Linda made her towards her queen and one there kneel and Buffy says “ you will become a master female vampire and help us against your father”. Linda says “ yes my queen”. Linda walks up to her queen.

Linda morhs to her game face sinks her fangs into Buffy's wrist drink her blood becomes a master female vampire. Buffy says “ now Willow you and Linda will head to where Faith is and help with the capture of Julius Belmont and to make the job easy I will send Belle and Courtney as well with you I want this human slayer now”. Willow says “ yes my queen”.

All four vampires left and headed toward the police survailence area and with one thing on their mind the capture of Julius Belmont. Soon the vampires arrived and saw the other there which included Dawn, Faith , Cassie, Cordelia , Elana , Casey and Kelly and now there was Belle, Willow, Courtney and Linda. Elena says “ our queen must want this human badly”.

Julius notice women vampire police arrive where he was in the store and asks “ did you call the police to where we were”. Owner says “ no we are all on CTV here so the vampires can watch us as we are their slaves and food”. Julius was shocked and soon to arrive was Dawn, Willow, Faith, Belle, Cassie and Tiffany”. Owner says “ they are the main vampires”.

Julius says “ I seem to be popular with you vampires”. Willow says “ we are to bring you in Julius Belmont”. Former slayer says “ I will fight you before I come in by you vampires”. Willow walks over and says “ come on I will fight you then slayer”. Julius went for the female master vampire and was kicked hard and fell down on his back.

Laying down on his back Julius felt the pain of the kick by Willow and before he got up Julius was kicked in the ribs by Cassie and felt the crack and was now breathing in pain Julius got up and went after Willow again and was kick in the leg and was brought down again by Willow, Julius then got up and kicked gain from the back by Cassie.

Slayer was now hurting all over Juluis was trying to get up and says “ you vampires seem to know how get your humans”. Dawn says “ how many times have you told your slayer not fight against female master vampires”. Julius says “ oh my god your Dawn Summers and your a vampire and I told not fight them fuck you are all master female”.

Dawn replies “ vampires and I am a royal princess and my mate is a royal princess at the police survailence area is the queens mate and you will surrender to us or you fighting with no chance of winning against a senior master female vampire and a master female vampire”. Julius knew he was defeated against the vampire and surrendered to them as was cuffed.

Courtney left and was on her way back to the palace with Linda and Faith and Courtney says “ well we have now got the slayer known as Julius Belmont”. Faith says “ we will soon go after Quinton Travis”. Linda says “ my father will be hard to catch after the rebels tell them after this defeat”. Amanda saw them walking back and was happy to see her sire.

Linda saw Amanda dress the same way as her and says “ wow you are fucking vampire like me”. Amanda walks over and kisses Linda lips and says “ your a one too”. Linda says “ yes I was reborn by princess Sophia”. Amanda says “ you are a female master vampire too”. Linda says “ yes I am a master female vampire”. Amanda kisses her and says “ good”.

Courtney asks “ Linda and Amanda you seem very together now is there something we do not know about?”. Amanda says “ yes sire Linda and I have been in sexual relationship before we both became vampires”. Faith asks “ I thought you had a boyfriend when you were human Linda”. Vampiress says “ that was cover so my father never knew about us”.

Faith says “ you are telling me that you are”. Linda replies “ I am a lesbian and so is Amanda we have been girlfriends for a while but my father was so protective one of his daughter I decide to date Matt”. Faith replies “the fact now his daughter is a vampire and now considered a enemy of the vampires”. Linda replies “ that will be his biggest shock”.

Vampires arrived back and in chains and cuffs was Julius Belmont and was being looked after by Tiffany and Cassie behind them was Belle and Dawn. Linda walks over to Julius and asks “ you know where my father is human?”. Julius replies “ still in New York or Washington now gathering more slayers to take your queen on”.

Linda smack him hard and Juluis fall down and Linda says “ you will understand now human as we vampires now rule”. Amanda was behind Linda and Julius says “ no you are a vampire you surpose to be trained as a watcher”. Amanda says “ that was the idea and Linda here was surpose be a slayer but now we are both vampire against you”.

Julius says “ your sister will disappointed now that her sister is a vampire”. Angela walks over says “ no I will not be disappointed in her as I am one myself a vampire”. Julius says “ no not the great daughters of my orignal slayers”. Angela says “ the fact my grandfather killed Mina Harker is disgusting now and your a male that make you even worse”.

Dawn says “ you will put in a cell with another slayer that was caught and you will fed until our queen decides your fate if you are to live you will become a woman and a vampire but that will be decide by her”. Julius lept toward Dawn and then felt pain all over his body and says “ you are a full royal vampire”. Belle kicks him hard and Juluis was knocked out cold.

Julius soon woke up in a cell naked and chained next Jenni and saw her concen as she wipe the blood from the forehead of his head. Jenni says “ are you ok Mr Belmont”. Julius says “ your naked”. Jenni replies “ the vampires make all human prisoners naked to stop them escaping from here or Sunnydale and also you have been processed too”.

Julius asks “ how were you caught?”. Jenni replies “ I was caught outside the vampire slave employment centre Lilli and I acted like normal humans and was sent to the police headquarters our aim was to release a female name Raylene which was helping humans get of the police centre but I have been informed all human cattle will be moved to a camp”.

Julius asks “ the vampires are sending humans to camps?”. Jenni says “ yes they process the humans there some a released and others stay for assignments by the vampires the one that are released are mostly women men are kept there as prisoners and workers for them, Lilli and I arrived at the police centre as slaves but we figured out by a vampire”.

Julius asks “ I cant see your friend here has she been sent to a camp?”. Jenni says “ no Lilli is now a vampire and is most probally helpig them as my watcher and her slayers that have stayed I am hoping Angela succeeded in getting near the queen”. Julius replies “ no Angela is now a vampire like her sister and Quinton Travis's daughter as well”.

Jenni says “ oh my god your telling me that Linda is now a vampire”. As they were talking in the cell Amanda and Linda walk down and Linda says “ you are surprised I am now a vampire slayer apprentice”. Jenni says “ no beside you and Lilli I was happy when I became a slayer”. Amanda says “ being slayer now is bad thing but being a vampire is better now”.

Julius says “ the slayers will find away to defeat your queen and her vampires”. Amanda says “ the fact your a slayer make me sick and your a fucking male bug annoys me more”. Julius says “ there is slayers I know that will kill you”. Linda says “ name them you fucking male bug”. Julius says “ Faith, Kennedy, Tahlia and Alira”. Linda laughs at him.

Linda replies “ you stupid fucking male bug all of them are now vampires”. Jenni says “ oh my god your telling me that Alira is now vampire she was slayer I was under as part of my apprenticeship”. When Gemma change Alira's name to that all humans and vampires have known here since from her human name Kayla, besides Kayla the vampire was Warren.

Julius says “ I think now there would be only one female slayer”. Linda says “ wow we are that low of slayers now”. Julius says “ yes because of the number who have become vampires”. Linda says “ I was going to be fast track as a female slayer but my sire made me a vampire and now I am so happy to be one”. Sophia come down and saw her childe.

Sophia says “ I wanted come down and see the famous Julius Belmont now in our custody and Amanda I thought you like to know we about to finally get rid of the rebels from the house the vampire tactical police are there with Jenna, Lilli and Alira”. Linda replies “ sire I was recently told by this male bug that there is only one slayer left”.

Sophia says “ I heard the male bug say that but he could be giving us false hope there is only one slayer there as I know there is the watcher assistant there name Declan he might could be a slayer as well”. Linda asks “ ok human who is last slayer there now?”. Jenni replies “ if I am correct her name is Alica is only one left”.

As Jenni was talking to the vampres and the princess the tactical police brought in Lacy, Declan and Alica all in cuffs and bring them in was Alira and Lilli as Jenna was reporting the progress to her queen now. They were told strip off all their clothing and were made to be put in a cell naked then the tactical police left and were on their way back.

Lilli walks over to where princess Sophia was and says “ princess we think all other rebels have left and sire is reporting that to our queen”. Sophia walks down toward Lacy and aks “ is that all the rebels here in main town of Sunnydale watcher”. Lacy says “ I am unsure about that vampire bitch”. Alira was still in the cell.

Alira smacks her hard and says “ you will call us madam mistres all the time human”. Lacy replies “ you were both my daughters and you were a slayer and now you are a evil vampire”. Alira says “ I would rather be a vampire than a slayer you are becoming so low now soon and a pathetic watcher like you all slayer will be gone and vampires will rule”.

Lacy replies “ you evil vampire bitch”. Alira hits her again and replies “ you will call me madam mistress and now one of your head watcher and slayer as our prisoner”. Lacy replies “ you are telling me Julius Belmont is your prisoner”. Linda walks in says “ soon as we get the other head watcher and slayer Quinton Travis we will then begin revolution”.

Lacy asks “ what is revolution?”. Alira says “ none of you fucking business human”. The vampire walks over to the other 2 that arrived and Alira was looking at Alica and says “ you were sent here with knowlegde that Sunnydale had a very small vampire investation but to your surprise the town is run by us vampires”.

Alira morphs to her game face and licks Alica's neck and the slayer felt disgusted as she felt Alira's fangs at against her. Alira says “ you can feel my fangs against your neck I am not ging to kill you or change you until my sire or our queen decide your fate”. Alica says “ get away from me you vampire bitch”. Alira morphss back into her human form.

Alira then whispers to her “ Alica I knew that you like me as your best friend and when I was a slayer”. Jenna walks in and says “ you seem to be having fun with this slayer”, Alira replies “ yes mistress”. Jenna asks “ has this human call you by the right name”. Alira says “ no mistress”. Jenna walks over to Alica and asks “ you slay with which arrm is used?”.

Alica answers “ I slay with my right arm you vampire bitch”. Jenna walks over to her right arm grabs it and breaks her arm and Alica screams in pain and Jenna says “ no you will respect any vampire that ask any questions do you understand me now”. Alica in pain and says “ yes madam mistress”. Jenna say “ good “. Jenna left her .

Jenna says “ princess Belle is coming down soon and will be changing this pathetic male to a woman and soon be vampire”. Alira asks “ who will be siring her mistress”. Jenna says “ you could do it or I will get Lilli to change her”. Alira says “ it would be nice to do it myself mistress”. Lilli walks in and saw Lacy,Alica and Declan as prisoners.

Lilli says “ sire the princess will be down soon she is with the queen and other member of the vampire royal family”. Jenna asks “ so princess Sophia has retrurn upto the throne room”. Minions bring in a girl and she look like the girl was from the rich area the girl name was called Sarina was brought back from the camp from Ally.

Lilli asks “ why has this human has been sent here?”. Minions says “ mistress it was a on a order from princess Belle”. Lilli says “ I understand the human was sent here by princess Belle”. Minion says “ yes it is a surprise for princess Sophia”. Sarina replies “ I have no idea who this princess Sophia is”. Lilli smack her and says “ fucking shut up Human”.

The hit hurt Sarina and she fall down and soon was moved into a cell and was stripped naked of slave camp clothing was put in a bed and chained by the ankle as she was unconsious and will soon know who this princess Sophia is. Lilli decide to move back to where Julius and Jenni were in a cell.

Lilli waks upto Jenni and says “ you seem to be recovering from broken ankle human”. Jenni says “ yes after the vampire name Courtney broke my ankle and they made you a vampire”. Lilli unlock the cell door and walks over to her and morphs to her game face and says “ what ever the queen has planned for you I am hoping it is death”. Then morphs back.

Lilli then make her way around to the back of Jenni's neck and lick her neck and morphs to her game face Jenni felt her ex best friend's fangs as Jenni was getting licked by the vampire and as Lilli was doing that Belle and Sophia arrived saw Lilli licking Jenni neck.Belle says “ Lilli dont play with your food just feed on it”. Lilli says “ yes princess”.

Lilli then sank her fangs into Jenni's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon after a few mins Jenni was drain of her blood and dead. Jullius says “you evil vampire bitch”. Belle says “ you talking to me male bug”. Julius says “ yes I was talking about you evil vampire bitch”. Belle walks in and kick Julius in the penis with force and he fell in pain.

Belle says “ fucking pathetic male bug you will learn to respect your captors”. Belle left the cell with Lilli and minions took the dead body of Jenni. Julius was in so much pain from Belle's kick to him and Julius says “ yes madam mistress”. Belle turns around and says “ good you will learn male bug to me you are fucking shit and I want you dead”.

Julius asks “ just because I am a man you hate me madam mistress?”. Belle says “ that is correct you are a fucking male bug and soon we control the Earth you men will be use to help in populate your species of humans so we have enough food and some human female will become vampires which is so much better.

Belle left and was on her way down and Sophia stops at a cell and says “ oh my god Belle is that who I think it is”. Belle says “ yes she is the girl you were after Sophia”. Vampire princess replies “oh my god yes but she would not reconise me as I was that disgusting male bug”. Belle says “ go in there and introduce your self but use your powers”.

Sophia says “ your right Belle”. Vampire princess walks in the cell door and saw Sarina eating her food naked, soon Sarina saw the vampire and was getting scared, Sophia says “ you don't need to be scared I just want to talk to you as you went Sunnydale high before we took over”. Sarina say “ yes I was at school but I never seen you before”.

Sophia says “ you would have not seen me there at school as I was disgusting male bug before I was change by my sister into a female and then I became a vampire”. Sarina asks you were a boy at my school who were you”. Sophia says “ I was a boy name Harrison but you would known me as a geek/ nerd”. Sarina says “ my ex boyfriend love to bully you”.

Sophia replies “ yes I was bullied by your ex boyfriend”. Sarina says “ I am very sorry for that madam mistress”. Sophia asks “ do you know where your ex male bug boyfriend is at the moment?”. Sarina knew the vampire were looking for her ex bofriend now and soon will be in vampire custody like her now.

Sarina says “ when the attack happen by you vampires we were at school, my boyfriend and I escape here and began our escape out of Sunnydale but soon after that he saw only female vampire and started blaming me so I told him to fuck off and return here I return back here to Sunnydale and see what was different now and the vampire women police”.

Sophia says “you were caught soon after that”. Sarina says “ yes madam mistress I was on a cleaning crew for a few days and then was sent to the camp which was the former Sunnydale girls high”. Sophia says “ I was capture not far from the town we were brought here to wait transport to the camp my brother the male bug yells at my sister in law”.

Sarina says “ you became a vampire and woman madam mistress”. Sophia replies “ yes”. Sarina asks “ why do you hate men and boys for madam mistress?”. Sophia says “ all men and boys are fucking bugs and female and women vampire are better then men and boys anyday”. Sarina says “ I know since I left my boyfriend I hate him and men too”.

Sophia says “ the reason you were brought here was because of me I have like you at school and now nothing has changed I still like you a lot”. Sarina make her way over to the vampire princess and kisses her lips and says “ I have always been bisexual”. Vampire princess was shocked at what Sarina said to her . Sarina kisses Sophia again.

Sarina says “ I expect your name is Sophia and your a princess of the vampires here now madam mistress”. Sophia says “ yes that is my name and stop calling me madam mistress and call me Sophia”. Sarina moves closeser to her and kisses her again on the lips make her hand down towards Sophia vagina and begins fingering her and Sophia feels jolted.

Sarina says “ you seem to be getting excited Sophia”. Vampire says “it seem that way”. Sarina make the vampire hand towards her vagina and says “ finger my pussy please”. Sophia begins to finger her vagina soon both girls were cumming and then Sarina asks “ if I was a single at school would you have ask me out?”. Sophia says “ yes I would have”.

Sarina says “ then ask me to be your girlfriend then Sophia”. The vampire princess was still getting over first time as a female and Sophia says “ if I ask you to be my girlfriend you will become a vampire as well”. Sarina kisses her lips and says “ I want to be a vampire so I can hunt my ex boyfriend down and fucking kill him”. Sophia smiles and kisses her back.

Sophia asks “ do you want be my girlfriend and become a vampire?”. Sarina says “ yes I will become your girlfriend and vampire”. Sarina then kisses her girlfriend lips and the takes Sophia leather skirt off and begins lick her girlfriend's vagina out and then they fucked each other out with their vaginas and soon Sarina was excuasted after having sex.

Sophia kisses her breasts and make her way to Sarina's neck and then morphs to her game face sink her fangs into Sarina's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Sarina was near death and Sophia slits her wrist and Sarina wraps her mouth around Sophia's wrist and begins drink Sophia's vampire blood and now be reborn as a vampire .

Sophia was getting dressed when Belle returns from her assignment at the camp and Belle saw Sarina laying naked on the bed and Belle saw the bite marks from Sophia and says “ you seem to be happy my sis in law”. Sophia says “ yes I have a girlfriend and I have made her a vampire”. Belle says “well done did you use your magic on her”.

Sophia replies “actually no Sarina was flirting with me and told me that Sarina had recently split from her ex boyfriend”. Belle says “ the tactical police have taken control of the rich area now and the humans there are getting porcessed there so her parents will be shocked their daughter will now be a vampire”. Sophia says “ Sarina want to kill her ex”.

Belle says “ as I said we have capture the rich are and we have brought in some human male bugs and they been put in the camp and are getting process there now I will get a minion to bring human so Sarina can have her first feed”. Sophia says “ thanks Belle”. Minions brought up a guy it was a nerd from Sophia school and he was put in the cell”.

Sophia and Belle went down to where Alica, Declan and Lacy was and the vampire unlocked the cell and entered there and soon they were accompany by Alina and Alira as Linda, Jenna and Lilli were now in the rich area with new vampire Renee, a man was brought down and asks “ I am looking for my daughter Sarina”.

Linda says “ your daughter is in our custody and last report was with the princess”. Man says “ my name is Dutch and my wife over there Heather my daughter left with her boyfriend a boy name Jay he was the quaterback back at Sunnydale high and my daughter was going to be a cheerleader before the new principal made chnages”.

Linda says “ all I know is your daughter is the custody of us and since now you have been registered you may return to your normal lives again”. Dutch says “ ok madam mistress but can you find out what has happen to my daughter”. Linda says “ ok human we will find out what happen to your daughter”. Lilli comes over and say “ she will be a vampire like us”.

Linda asks “ that was the one you knocked out for being rude to us”. Lilli says “ yes she was sent from the camp and was a gift to princess Sophia”. Linda replies “ wow it means Sarina will become a master vampire”. Jenna says “ no Sarina might not become a master vampire it depends if princess Sophia tell our queen that she wants her as a mate”.

Linda says “ I understand that mistress”. Vampires kept their control of the Sunnydale rich area all the humans here must be a vampire employment centre to tell their business and maybe they will keep them or not, soon the vampire police took over and Jenna, Linda and Lilli left to the palace. The police began their patrols

A young boy saw the vampires leave he knew the vampires hate men. Sarina wakes up from her rebirth and saw a boy sitting in the corner and was crying, Sarina made her way over to boy and soon the boy saw the naked vampire Sarina morphs to her game face and put her fangs into his neck and begins drinking his blood and minutes later the boy was dead.

Sophia was there wth her sister, her sister's childe and sister in law when this naked female went behind her and cuddles and begins kissing her neck, Sophia turns around and saw it was her girlfriend and Sarina says “ thank you very much for my first meal sire”. Sophia says “ I said don't call me that”. Sarina says “ yes babe”. Sophia says “ good”.

Sarina says “ babe I was wondering how we are going to get into the rich area of Sunnydale”. Belle says “ it is already under our control”. Sarina says “ it means my parents will be registered now princess”. Belle says “ yes Sophia get your girlfriend dressed and take her to see your sister”. Sophia took Sarina get her new black leather clothing.

Sophia says “ come on babe we will get your black leather and black leather boots”. Both vampires left and went to get Sarina's black leather clothing. After getting dressed in her black leather clothing Sarina and Sophia heading towards the main throne room when Jenna saw them and says “ Sarina we saw your parents”. Sarina says “ ok mistress”.

Jenna says “ yes they told us you left with a male bug”. Sarina replies “ yes I did escape with that male bug and as I told my girlfriend that after we got away the male bug hated me as I was a female and left me and I was captured and now I am girlfriend of princess Sophia”. Jenna says “ your parents will be happy but not now your one of us a vampire”.

Sarina says “ I understand mistress that my parents will be shock now I am a vampire the fact I am the girlfriend of the princess of the vampires”. Jenna, Linda and Lilli left fo their area and for Jenna and Lilli it was time for sex and Linda she was still getting use to being a vampire. Sophia and Sarina arrived at the throne room and saw Buffy and Courtney there.

Sophia asks “ where is Dawn, Willow and Gemma”. Buffy says “ they have gone to Cleverland and yes I know Belle is here but Dawn ask her to stay here as they would be not long there and Clarissa is learning from her mother”. Sophia says “ I would like to introduce my girlfriend Sarina”. Buffy says “ your my sister new girlfriend”.

Sarina says “yes my queen since becoming a vampire I am in love with your sister so much I would never fall in love with a male bug again”. Buffy asks “ is this vampire your soul and mate you want for all of your inmortal life Sophia?”. The vampire princess says “ yes my sister I want her as my mate”. Vampire queen will make sure.

Buffy asks “ how long have you known my sister before now”. Sarina answers “ my queen your sister was a nerd at my school and yours I was surpose to become a cheerleader before our new principal decided on the change my ex boyfriend now a fucking male bug when the vampires took over I left with him but before then I knew my girlfriend as a nobody”.

Buffy replies “it was the same for my sister Dawn but since becoming a vampire she now has a mate I have one too Alina is a new vampire like Sophia but if my sister seem to like you when she was that nobody and now she seems happy”. Sarina says “ I am happy I never knew that my girlfriend was that male bug name Harrison”.

Buffy asks “ now what do you think of her now as a female?”. Sarina replies “ I think Sophia is very hot my queen and I love her so much and now I am a vampire I love her a lot more all I want to do is attack my ex male bug of a boyfriend and I want eat him dead”. Buffy says “come to me Sarina” Vampire walks to her queen.

Buffy offers her wrist and says “ you will now become a royal vampire and mate to my sister and will become my sister in law and all vampires will call you princess now, come my new sister in law and drink from my wrist”. Sarina morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Buffy's wrist and wraps her mouth and drinks her vampire blood.

Sarina now had her normal tattoo on her right sholder but now had a tattoo on her back now as she now her royal highness princess Sarina now. Sarina removes her fangs from her queen and says “ my queen it will be honour to always serve you and my love to my mate will never die”. Sophia walks over to her mate and kisses her lips.

Sarina says “ I love you so much babe”. Sophia says “ babe there is rumours that your ex male bug is around your parents resisdence”. Sarina says “ you want me to head there”. Sophia replies “ no I will go with you with Jenna and Lilli”. Buffy says “ the vampire looking after that area is Renee”. Sarina says “ I know her my queen from school”.

Buffy asks “ how do you know her then?”. Sarina answers “ my queen Renee was into the supernatural like Courtney here but kept very quiet she knew the master, Darla and Luke”. Buffy replies “ well Darla is looking after Wolfman and Hart in Los Angeles and Luke and the master are dead killed by a dead slayer/watcher name Wesley Wyndum-Price”.

Sarina asks “ my you want me to head to where my parents live?”. Buffy replies “ no not yet I thnk you need time to get have fun with your new mate and we will head there soon”. Sophia looked at Sarina and says “ babe it means we could have sex and soon we will head over to that area”. Belle was in the cell area of the palace there was Declan, Alica and Lacy.

Belle says “ you know slayer I have notice your arm is broken”. Alica says “ yes it was broken by Alira's sister a while ago madam mistress”. Jenna says “ this fucking slayer was rude to me princess”. Belle says “ you see slayer I need to know how many slayers are still here in Sunnydale and now in Cleveland”. Lacy was shock what Belle was asking.

Lacy says “ don't tell them anything Alica”. Jenna walks over to her mother and hits her hard and says “ shut the fuck up watcher”. Lacy was in pain and could not believe that she was hit by Jenna and Lacy says “ I figured you would be caught by the vampires first”. Jenna says “ you sent me towards a vampire police headquarters and I was caught”.

Alira walks over and says “ you knew that was going to be a trap to mistress Jenna but you still let her go there”. Leeza walks in and says “ oh my god you have been fucking caught”. Declan saw the vampire in her black leather clothing and says “ Leeza you were caught and made a vampire”. Leeza says “ yes I was spotted by a vampire known as Alexanda”.

Declan asks “ you were made a vampire as well as Belle?”. Leeza replies “ I was reborn before princess Belle I was hiding from the vampires by Leanne before I ws caught with my sisters who are now vampires and work as vampire police women for our queen”. Declan asks “ where is Leannne now a slave?”. Leeza replies “ no a vampire now”.

Belle asks “ why are you so interested in Leeza for male bug”. Declan replies “ madam mistress has always been a friend to me and always been there when I needed help”. Leeza replies “ that is true princess I have always help him even when you , Leanne and former male bug name Tom used come over see my sisters and I”.

Belle knew he was going to become a vampire and female anyway, Alina decided to return back to the thrown room she was impress how good Belle was now at her job her memories of Belle before she became a vampire was this sweet girl and would help anyone but now Belle was ruthless, evil and very dominate now and loved it.

Buffy asks “ what is going on the cell area of the palace?”. Alina replies “ the male bug known as Declan has figured out that Leeza is a vampire now”. Buffy asks “ Belle is down there looking after things”. Alina replies “ yes Belle is down there I am surprised how much Belle has changed now since becoming a vampire”.

Buffy laughs and replies “ yes ever since Dawn made her a vampire I have been impressed about her”. Alina replies “ the problem is now I am the only one with out a mate now”. Courtney asks “ is there anyone you are intrested in?”. Alani replies “ yes I was interested in Amanda when I was still that horrible male bug Jordon but she was a slayer”.

Courtney replies “ not anymore my sister in law she is a vampire like us now”. Lilli walks in and says “ my queen and royal princess I am here to inform you that Cleveland is now under vampire control now and has been made like here in Sunnydale”. Buffy replies “ good Spike and Kendra will take over running there”.

Lilli says “ also my queen mistress Kennedy and mistress Willow are heading to New York to if a tip of Quinton Travis is true and see if can capture him”. Buffy replies “ can you tell them to beware of him I know they most senior vampires”. Lilli answers “ yes my queen”. Lilli left and went down to tell Willow and Kennedy to becareful by cell phone.

Belle says “ you seem surpised by this male bug”. Declan says “ yes in a way I didn't expect Leeza to be a vampire”. Leeza replies “ I was sired by mistress Mia”. Belle was about to say something when Alexanda comes in with 3 humans and they looked scared about there capture one of them was a bully to Belle at school when she was human.

Alexanda says “ princess I saw these human scavaging for food I know they have not been identify yet by us”. Belle asks “ who is looking after the slave cleaning area”. Alexanda says “ sire and mistress Mia”. Belle replies “ ok the”. Belle walks over to the humans and notice it was her bully at school Kylie but she was scared of herof her now as a vampire.

Other girl was Holly she follow Kylie around every where they went and also were cheerleaders for Sunnydale girls high and Sunnydale high before the principal abollished them in replacement of the vampire cheerleaders. The other human was male bug he was boyfriend to Kylie and his name was Jake. Belle walks over to them and look at them.

Belle says “ strip them naked and put them in a cell I will deal with them soon except the human known as Holly”. Alexanda says “ yes princess”. The boyfriend and girlfriend were taken away by Alexanda and the minions and Holly was left there scared and now worried if she was going to die now”. Lilli was back to the cell area tells Belle about Dawn's return.

Sarina and Sophia return down to the cell are and Belle was still with the human prisoners they had in their custody and soon after the arrival Sarina saw Holly and walks up to her and asks “ I thought you and Kylie were going to escape here?”.Holly replies “ no madam mistress I was caught not far from the Sunnydale's borderline”.

Sarina say “ I see you have the respect that I am a vampire now”. Holly replies “ yes madam mistress”. Lilli says “ princess she was capture not far from here and we have her friend and boyfriend as prisoner here too”. Sarina says “ Lilli you have some information for my sister in law”. Lilli say “ yes princess Belle your mate has return with mistress Gemma”.

Belle replies “ thank you Lilli I will now leave and that I will continue my questioning of these humans later and Sarina it is upto you what you do with the human known as Holly but the other humans are mine”. Sarina says “ thank you Belle”. The vampire princess left and the other vampires left the cell of Lacy, Alica and Declan and took Holly with them.

Holly asks “ what is going to happen to me madam mistress?”. Sophia says “ your friend has seem to have pissed of my sister in law”. Holly replies “ yes madam mistress she was a bully to her at school madam mistress Belle was the person that would help anyone and so many people like it except Kylie and another girl name Bree”. Sophia says “ I see now”.

Sarina says “ babe Belle was that type of person if you needed help she would find a way to help you and now Belle is the totally the oppisite now evil and would kill you first before even thinking as a second thought”. Sophia says “ I understand and Holly you were also cruel to some boys that were nerds at school”.

Holly says “ I know madam mistress boyfriend Jay was the one that was bullying a boy name Harrison as he was always after his girlfriend”. Sarina says “ if I see that male bug I will fucking kill him for what he did to that boy at school”. Holly says “ your boyfriend will be shocked your a vampire now”. Sarina was repluse with the word boyfriend.

Sarina replies “ male bug left me once he saw vampire females as rulers of Sunnydale and I consider that a break up and now I am happy as I have a mate and I love her so much”. Holly asks “ madam mistress I have not see you before?”.Sophia kisses Sarina and says “ because I was that boy name Harrison, I was change into a female and a vampire”.

Holly asks “ you look better as a vampire and female anyway madam mistress”. Sophia asks “ do you know where my mate ex boyfriend is now”. Holly answers “yes madam mitress last time Kylie, Jake and I saw him as near Sarina's parents house”. Sophia says “good you will help us find him and make our control in that area is strong”.

Holly asks “ what do you mean by that madam mistress”. Sophia says “ Sarina will make you a vampire”. Sarina morphs to her game face and walks over to Holly's neck sinks her fangs into her neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Holly was near death and Sarina slits her wrist and Holly warps her mouth around Sarina wrist and drank her blood.

Holly fell as she drank Sarina's vampire blood as Sarina return back to her human form and soon Holly was now dead and soon will be reborn as a vampire. Holly was taken to cell which had a human girl there to be used a food will be the new vampire Holly first meal when she wakes up as new vampire and Sarina as her sire.

Sarina says “ babe you know her human friend wont like the fact now that Holly is now a vampire”. Sophia replies “ I understand that now but is better”. Leeza was walking past and saw that Holly was now in a cell and was getting reborn as a vampire and says “ excuse me princess Sophia and princess Sarina when Holly is reborn can she help me in assignment”.

Sarina asks “ what assignment have you in mind Leeza?”. The vampiress says “ I am heading to the rich area with some vampire to help in looking for more slave for the cleaning crew as we are going to expand it”. Sophia asks “ who looks after the cleaning crew I know Mia and Shelly are there?”. Lezza says “ it was own by Shelly father”.

Sarina says “ oh my god you are fucking tell me Shelly's dad Carl company is the one that looks after the outer area of Sunnydale cleaning”. Leeza replies “ yes princess she was made a vampire by late princess Leena before her slaying by a man name Ethan and the was slayed after he became a vampire and woman by the queen”.

Sarina asks “ the male slave known as Carl is her looking after the cleaning crew or is Mia and Shelly?”. Leeza replies “ well princeess I think he is main male as it was his cleaning business and the fact his only daughter is now a vampire and his older son is now a female vampire as well was done by Clarissa”.

Sophia says “ your talking about Jaycee she is now been slayed by Alira before she became a vampire Tahlia is now with Cordelia and Elena has hooked up with her childe Bethany”. Sarina says “ I am sure I saw Lilli is with Jenna”. Leeza replies “ yes princess mistress Jenna and Lilli are mates”.

Sophia asks “ you seem the only one with out a mate”. Leeza says “ there is also vampire Angela and new one Gina which is at the rich area of Sunnydale looking after that”, Sarina says “ I knew before she became a vampire and now Renee is where I use to live but now here where I live here as a royal vampire now and mate to princess Sophia”.

Leeza says “ that why I want Holly to help me with getting some new crew members”. Sarina says “ babe it would be nice to go there and see now and the fact I am a vampire now”. Sophia says “ I understand that now babe but we need to see my sister the only one she has confidence in at the monment is Belle and Dawn Alina and I are new like you”.

Leeza says “ I remember the day princess Belle was caught and she was scared of us vampire and her sister Leanne was a slave on the cleaning crew and now Aunt Raylene is a prisoner in here with the watcher the assistant and the slayer and the male bug which was your brother”. Sophia asks “ he was friends with Jake?”.

Holly walks in and says “ yes princess he was friends to your brother the male bug”.Sarina saw her new childe as her new childe was naked and Holly says “ sire I am hungry”.Sarina smiled at her new vampire childe and says “ we will get you some food”. Holly asks “ what about the human Jake sire it scare the female human?”. Sarina knew who her childe meant.

Sarina replies “ you need to get your blak leather clothing and black leather boots then we will go and see those humans you wanted to see”. Holly replies “ ok sire”. Holly left and was on her way to get her new black leather clothing and boots and soon was dresssed and her way back to her sire and soon on their way to the human cell.

Soon the vampires arrivve at the cell and Kylie and Jake were now naked and in a cell Kylie saw her Sophia and asks “ where is my friend Holly you vampire bitch?”. Sarina says “ your friend is ok we know where your friends is now”. Kylie says “ then where is my friend then you vampire bitch”. Holly walks over and says “ I am here Kylie”.

Kylie says “ you got to be fucking me your a vampire now”. Holly replies “ yes I was reborn by my sire here and now I am a superior being now and love the fact I am a female and a vampire your stupid male bug of a boyfriend will learn all males will pathetic slaves now ex”. Holly walks over to Jake and morphs to her game face.

Holly sinks her fangs into Jake's neck and drinks his blood and soon he was drained dead in few minutes and Holly licked her fingers and soon Kylie was shocked and Holly still in her game face licks Kylie's neck and Kylie felt her fangs and soon she shivered and Holly says “ you seem scared now I am a vampire”. Kylie says “ you evil vampire bitch”.

Holly laughed at her and says “ I am no longer your fucking lack dog now”. Kylie replies “ then kill me then”. Sophia looked at her and says “ no we will not kill you and I thought you would be good as a slave in cleaning crew but I have better idea for you Holly make her a vampire and because you will be her sire she will have respect for you as your child”.

Holly answers “ yes princess”. Holly still near Kylie in her game face put sinks fangs into her neck and begins drinking Kylies blood and soon was draining her blood but soon stops as Kylie was near death Holly slits her wrist and puts her wrist over Kylie's mouth and Kylie wraps her mouth around Holly's wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood.

up
5 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos