The World Famous Coke House chapter 1

Printer-friendly version

The coke house.

I never expected my life to turn out like this.

My name is Luke. I'm eighteen and a freshman at Florida state university.

I was originally from Tennessee but I grew up in South Carolina where my dad was stationed.

I was happy to be getting away from home and going to school, don't get me wrong my family is cool, no abuse or over berring parents. I had a good life growing up, I have two older siblings Jake and Lisa but both are married and have kids cause I'm the youngest Jake is the oldest at thirty one and lisa is twenty seven.

I was the un planned happy mistake, I love my folks but you know how it is when your a kid you want to get out of the nest and spread your wings.

So I packed up and headed to school, I like Florida and I enjoy school but being a freshman with a limited allowance dosen't leave much room in the budget for having fun.

Now my folks aren't rich by any means and I know they are having to do a little extra to send me here.

Moms having to work an extra job on the weekends, dad makes salary but I know its put them in a crunch even though they don't let on.

So I figured i should get a job and help out maybe make enough so mom can quit her second job and have her week ends back, but that's easier said then done.

I looked for weeks between classes, I filled out applications till my fingers hurt, I went to several interviews and did as much as I could to find gain full part time employment.

But in a large college town with hundreds of other students in the same boat it was hard to find a job that wasn't a full time deal.

There were a couple I could have gotten but my class hours wouldn't allow me.
I was lost on what I should do but then I saw the add on the dorm room job board.

"Want to have fun and get paid for finding cans of coke?" "Come on down and visit the coke house on Old Shore Road".

I figured it was an add for a recycling company or something, so I figured what the heck might as well.

So I spent the next few days gathering coke,Pepsi and beer cans in bags and then loaded them up in my trusty 98 ford ranger and headed there.

I pulled up outside this ornate Antebellum Hotel that looked like something you would see in old New Orleans.
It was like something out of a old west novel.

Then I saw the sign, "World Famous Coke House" and in the same sign in a smaller classical script font, "Adult Entertainment".

I checked the address and it was correct, I parked my truck and walked inside.
The interior of the place was like an old school but modern speek easy.

It had a bar with a large antique mirror,bottles of high end liquor.
There was a large dance floor and stage with hardwood floors.

The place was modern old school classy,if that makes any sense.
But what really struck me was that there were several scantily clad women that seemed to be just sitting around waiting.

As soon as they saw me their eyes lit up and they all sat up straight or sat a little more sexyally.

They were very pretty but I knew they were definitely out of my league.

As I was standing there mesmerized by these beautiful vixens a woman who was dressed more professionally in a bar uniform walked over with a smile.

"Hi I'm Emily will it just be you today"?
"Ahh...um...yes" I stuttered.
"Right this way" she said so I followed her towards the bar where an older guy probably mid to late forties was working behind the bar.

"Bar, Dining or Coke"? He asked.
"Ah... I um.. I would like a job application please".

Emily walked away and left me with the bar tender.
"Come to my office" he said.
I followed him behind the bar and through the kitchen, this place was clean and looked extremely professional even though it wouldn't be open for another two hours there were a few cooks getting things ready.

We walked behind the kitchen and up a set of stairs into a very nice office with a large picture window that over looked the beach and ocean.

"So lad, you want to work here do you"? He asked as he sat down.
"Well yes sir I'm a student and its slim picking on decent part time work around here" I said.

"Really, are ye saying my establishment isn't decent"?

"Ah...um...no... I mean no sur its ah... its...

He smiled and laughed, "I'm just busting yer chops lad, calm down".

"You seem like a good kid and trust me I know how it is but I have a full wait staff as well as kitchen and I'm pretty sure you don't have a bartender's license".

I knew it was a long shot and I was about to just shake his hand when I Remembered my cans in the truck.

"Well I saw your add where you said you buy used coke cans so I gathered several bags of them, they're in my truck.

He looked at me and seemed as if he was trying not to laugh, but then he looked a bit more serious and seemed to be eyeing me up.

"How tall are you kid"? He asked.
"Ah...well I'm five three sir" I said feeling embarrassed.

My height and size has always been a self conscious issue of mine.
"Stand up for me will you".

I did as he asked.
"Ok slowly turn around".
I felt awkward but I slowly turned around for him.

"You might just do,cute face tight petite body with a smackable bubble butt" he was making all these observations out loud and it was starting to freak me out a little.

"Feel free to say no but let me explain the reason we are called the coke house ".

"You see we are a high end bar and restaurant, but we also provide other services for our "customers". He said customers while making air quotes with his fingers.

"You see the women in the lounge"?

"Ah yes sir" I felt myself getting flushed as I thought about the beautiful women downstairs.

"They are what we call customers, there arent very many places a young beautiful woman can have sex safely anymore" he smiled.

I have to admit what he was getting at flew right over my head at first.

"You see I provide them a place to do that very thing, the thing is the only way they will play is if someone brings them a coke but not just any coke a special house brand coke" he said as he sat a ornate crimson coke can with intricate pen stripes and Victorian design on his desk.

He sat a silver can and a glass bottle of water on the desk next too it both were just as intricate and beautifully decorated.

"You see I sell these cans, these are considered works of art, I made them each myself and I'm very proud of my work".

I just sat as he explained.
"The red can cost $250 and the girls will do anything when gifted one, makes them really horny" he smiled.

"The silver can is diet coke and cost $175, it's a turn on but the most you're going to get is a hand or blow job".

"And finally the bottle of water which is $125, it's good for a thirty minute strip show, some may even let you caress them" he said this with a wink.

"Are you saying this is a brothel"? I asked.
He smiled at me as if he was hoping that's what I'd ask.

"No, you see I don't employ these girls I just give them a place to play".
"But I really like my coke cans and water bottles, no matter how many I sell I can't seem to ever part with them so I have an open invitation to these girls that I will buy back any coke cans they are gifted".

"I will pay $150 for a coke, $100 for a diet coke and $75 for a bottle of water". "Understand what I'm saying kid"?

I did understand, I guess since prostitution is illegal this must be how he gets around it but I couldn't see myself as a gigolo, I mean what woman would want to spend good money on a guy like me.

I sat an thought for a minute and then my thoughts were interrupted.

"I have a question kid, are you gay"?

"Wah...um no sir im... not" I felt myself blushing hard and I was a little angry that he asked.

"Don't worry kid I was just asking, you see 99% of our visitors are men for obvious reasons".

"But that dosen't mean that someone like yerself wouldn't be a hot commodity" he was eying me up and down and I was getting very uncomfortable.

"Listen, I'm not a pimp or some abusive prick. I care about my customers and I want them to feel comfortable and safe and even though I'm not into guys I know prime real estate when I see it".

"I'm not into that I'm sorry but I need to go" I went to stand.

"Wait before you leave" he stood up and walked over to a display case.
He opened it up and pulled out wat looked like a golden coke bottle.

It was hollow, no glass but it had crimson inlays and what I would later find out was platinum pin strips to spell out coke on it.

"Are you a virgin my boy"? He asked.

I blushed a bit but I nodded my head.
"Good, I understand you aren't into guys but someone like you would attract many men who want a little extra in their girls" he sat the intricate bottle on the desk.

"But because you are a virgin you have something that is worth a lot of money, the golden coke bottle is something that only comes out when we have a virgin".

"I don't understand what you're saying" I was getting the gist but I was afraid to aknowlage it.

"I have a list of very wealthy clients who would pay top dollar to pop your anal cherry" he said this with a big smile.

I felt my face getting hot and my butt instinctively puckered up. .
"Lad I will not force you, and you have every right to walk away but I will try to convince you while I have the chance".

"I'm an honest businessman, I keep 25% of the winning bid then you keep the rest and bidding starts at five thousand dollars" .

That last part did peak my interest a little and I think he noticed.

"Here, think it over and if you decide that giving up one night as a man is worth it then go see this woman" he handed me a business card.

"Tell her you want to show off the golden coke bottle and she will know what it means" he stood up and held out his hand.

I tentatively shook it feeling uneasy about the whole situation.
I went down stairs and I was about to throw away the card but for some reason I put it in my wallet.

What should I do?

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great Start

I am pretty sure he will want the gold coke bottle. What will be interesting will be to see if it is bought by a single person or a couple. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Intriguing setup

crash's picture

Intriguing setup. Where oh where will it go from here? I wonder what other flavors of coke this artist makes.

Your friend
Crash

Intriguing setup

crash's picture

Intriguing setup. Where oh where will it go from here? I wonder what other flavors of coke this artist makes.

Your friend
Crash

Nice hook

Now to see where it goes. One wonders if any Lady customers would want his other cherry as it were....

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....